AdaaIsha | ✓

De ahemarr_

[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] Adaa and Isha Malhotra. The famous sisters of Bikaner. Their father, one of the most su... Mai multe

Characters
Aesthetics
1. Isha and Adaa
2. Butki Adaa
3. Two angry birds
4. Kaki sa is mad
5. Shubham's Punishment
6. Papa's call
7. The Bitter Revelation
7.2 The Bitter Revelation
8. Hearts in discrete
9. The injured guy
10. Talking to the 'cute' stranger
11. In the Staff house
12. His younger brother?
13. Mr. Little cranky Goyal
14. Goodbye
15. The unwanted meeting
16. Broken Shubham and Isha's doubt
17. There is more to it
18. She accepted it now
19. Shopping for functions
20. Doomed
21. What the eff?
22. Engagement
23. YOU ARE THE ONE?
24. Families in confusion
25. Ceremony and Clashes
26. Heated talks
27. The Day
28. Two young Couples
29. First Night Blunder
30. Awkwardness & water fight
31. Morning drama
32. Their farewell
33. Cooking together
34. Closer
35. Boiling pasta & fluttering heart
NOTE
36. Picnic?
37. Distressed Family
38. Caring siblings
39. Chaos
40. Back to good
41. Giving a chance
42. Annoyingly sweet wife
43. Devdas is falling in love
44. The kiss
45. Roaming in love and remorseful news
46. Die from hunger
47. Plans for new beginnings
48. Bhai ki bike
49. Red or Maroon & busy schedule
50. Sisters date
51. Power cut & buying gift
52. Teasings
53. Passion and clashes
54. "Bestfriend"
55. Birthday & Confession
56. Hot talks
57. Parking makeouts
58. Sorted fights
59. Family Time
60. Their Happily Ever After
Epilogue
Bonus 01 - wedding anniversary

Bonus 02 - pregnancy

6.2K 209 48
De ahemarr_

Please make sure you have read Bonus 01 -wedding anniversary before reading this part.

→🦋☽💫☽🦋→

While on one hand, Nishad and Adaa were having their quality time, Vedant was stress worried about Isha.

As usual, may we add. Because nowadays the girl was so careless that she hadn't even being taking care of herself, giving stress to the poor man.

"Have you gone crazy for real Isha? You have been throwing up for last four days. What if it's something serious? You should have consulted doctor already but NO! Why would you ever do something which will give me relief. Khudko Superman samajhna hai na. Apne aap theek ho jaogi." Vedant was scolding Isha who just came out of the washroom after throwing up for the nth time today.

But even after his scolding she was so nonchalant. And Vedant wondered why.

"Ho gaya? Ya kuch bacha hai daantna waantna? Sab ek hi bar main karlo cause ab main Jo batane jaa rahi hu apko, daant nahi paenge mujhe." She said trying to threaten him.

But in reality she was looking very cute to him.

"Kya hua hai?" He asked, scared.

"Umm.. apko pata hai kofte mere favourite hai?" She started not coming to the point straight.

"Haa. Par aah dinner main khae nahi tumne." He said. His sole attention on his wife.

"Hmm hmm.. uska na ek reason hai." She was biting back her smile now.

"...kya?" Vedant asked even more scared.
Why was she talking like this? He wondered.

"Wo actually mini me ya mini you ko kofte nahi pasand." She said with clicking her teeth and making a fake frowning face while sitting on the bed.

Vedant just starred at her blankly. Whatever she said, he didn't get even one percent of it.

"Mini me ya mini you don't like kofte? What the hell do you mean?" He asked totally ridiculed.

"Mini me or mini you." She said with a cute smile again pressuring the words. She also kept pointing her fingers at him and her simultaneously.

Finally a look of realisation passed through Vedant's eyes.

He starred at her wide eyed. While she just stood there in her pyjama set and open hair, with a wide smile.

"You..me....wait. You mean that we..." He couldn't complete the sentence before Isha frantically nodded her head at him.

Who didn't say anything at all. Instead he came and hug her tight.

"Oh my God Ish. Are you serious? Like we, as in you and me are going to be parents?" He asked her while still hugging her. And when he felt her nodding her head again, he kissed her head with happy tears in his eyes.

"Oh Gosh Isha... The feeling of wholeness I'm feeling today, it's just... I can't even tell you in words." He broke their hug and looked at her in eyes. With his hands on her cheeks.

"How did you know though?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"I took tests. Like not one, not two, but THREE tests! And guess what, all came positive." She replied explaining to him, speaking like an excited small kid.

And he just looked at her with love filled eyes.

"Thank You so much for making me the luckiest man in the world, my love. You don't have an idea how much I love you. And this Lil bundle of joy too." He put his forehead close to hers and closed his eyes. She did the same.

"I love you too. Maybe more than I love myself. And this tiny bunny in my stomach is the best gift for me." She said and looked at his eyes.

"For us." He completed her previous sentence.

~•~•~•~•~

"This is not how to apply it. Ugh. Ek kaam nahi hota na aapse." An angry Isha groaned again and gave Ved a deadly look, who looked guilty.

This is their routine since last three months. Isha who is six months pregnant was doing fine in first three months.

But then as she entered the second semester, her ligament pain and fatigue started to get much worse. So on insistence of her family, she decided to work from home.

Her art gallary was doing very fine. In very less time it came into the list of best art galleries in whole country. And her NGO on the other hand, was temporarily taken care by Adaa. It was doing well too.

"Par tum bhi toh aise hi lagati ho na. Mene dekha hai tumhe nailpaint lagate hue." He gave her fair reason to which she showed him eyes which shut him up.

"Koi bat nahi bhai. Aap rehne do. Main laga deti hu." Adaa laughed at him who handed her the baby blue nail polish which he was applying on Isha's feet.

She got bored and wanted to apply the nail paint. But because of her pain and swollen belly, she couldn't.

So she started crying and Vedant came to console her. But due to her pregnancy hormones, she lashed out on her poor husband and scolded him while crying on his chest.

Khari khoti sunaa di.

"I didn't knew you were this useless." Isha sniffled on her handkerchief while Adaa bite back a laugh.

"Sorry." Vedant replied to her. He genuinely felt sorry for his inability to apply nail paint in his pregnant wife's foot.

And he didn't mind her taunts and scoldings even one bit. Not even ittu sa.

"Ice cream khane chalogi?" He asked in hope of refreshing her mood as since last one months Isha is craving ice cream the most.

Especially pista flavour.

"Haa chalega." She said instantly getting excited about it.

"You look like a kid more than your unborn kid right now, you know di." Adaa commented and made her way outside their room as she was done with the task.

She came to their room at two in the morning only because her di called her and ranted about how her husband smashed the nailpaint on her toes instead of the nails.

And even though Isha felt bad about waking her up at this hour, she knew Adaa wouldn't mind.

"Mene Adaa ko pareshaan kardia na? Bohot buri hu na main?" Isha asked Vedant with wide glossy eyes.

Who panicked looking at her changed mood.

"Arrey naa naa. Bilkul nahi." He came and hug her in his arms tight.

He knew her hormones and how tough it is to be pregnant. So he didn't mind being her support system at all. May it be physically or emotionally.

He knew she had became more sensitive then before and that he have to give her pamperings here and there. And to be honest he loved to pamper her, so it wasn't a tough task.

"You are the best, dear. You don't even know how brave you are. And you only called her cause you think of her as your own, don't you?" He explained her as it explaining a toddler.

She did looked like a toddler right now with red nose and messy hair. Adaa wasn't wrong when she said she looks more like a kid than her own unborn kid right now.

"I do." She replied.
"Good. She must love it then. Who wouldn't. Everyone loves you and aap kisiko zara bhi pareshaan nahi karti. Ye apne mann se nikaal de." He told her strongly.

And she nodded slightly.

"Good. Now ice cream?" He asked and once again she got excited.

"Pista wali?" She asked with big eyes.

"Pista wali." He replied with kissing her nose."

~•~•~•~•~
Iss chapter ke liye mujhe pregnancy problems ke upar research karni padi.🤡

Because I don't know one shit about pregnancies.
Not even ittu sa.

However, I tried to give something about how Isha and her Ved got to know about their pregnancy and little bit about their life as to-be parents.

So do let me know your thoughts about this part.

See you soon.
Till than, take care<3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.5K 600 37
"Ada Malhotra" I always thought that I will marry the one i love. But My life wanted something else for me that i didn't expected. "Amaan Singhania...
145K 4.3K 43
The story of.... ARHAAN SINGHANIA and ANYAA RAJPUT.... ___________________ This is the journey of LOVE, DESIRE, TRUST, BETRAYAL and STOLEN HEART'S...
261K 8.8K 56
*𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...
308K 11.3K 23
(unedited) She went to attend the marriage of her cousin sister but something happened she had to take her place. "Mumma please I am here to attend...