Bad Girl 101 [5SOS AU//comple...

Bởi whimsicaIity

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin become the most annoying persons for Christina H... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1: "How I Got Involved"
2: "The Deal"
3: "Lessons Start"
4: "From Good to Better in the Bad Way"
5: "The Transformation"
6: "Smile"
note
7: "I Hate You More"
8: "Guitar Lesson"
9: "A Hint of Blue"
10: "Crumbling Down"
11: "Unrequited"
12: "The Confession"
13: "Reminiscence"
14: "The Revengers"
15: "Datewreckers"
16: "Datewreckers p.2"
17: The Befriending
18: "Tina's Plan"
19: "First Real Hang-out"
20: "Red Bull"
21: "Puked Luke"
22: "The Arrival of Prince Charming"
23: "Kirby the Wimp"
24: "Officially Hers"
26: "Gearing up Badness"
27: "Tina the Worst"
28: "Gym Tragedy 2.0"
29: "Just Hanging"
30: "A Bit Over the Line"
31: "We The Kings"
32: "Drama Project"
33: "Drama Class"
34: "Couple Act"
35: "Fake Date"
36: "The Art of Love"
37: "An Act or Not?"
38: "Love or Leave?"
39: "The Despair"
40: "Words Do Hurt"
41: "Heck of a Roadtrip"
42: "The Jealousy Battle"
43: "The Amazing Horse Race"
44: Dr. Fluke
45: "Everything I Didn't Say"
#SHAMELESSselfpromo
46 p. 1: "Text Thread"
46 p.2: "A Whole Lot of Awkwardness"
47: "Persistence
48: "Dawn Knows"
49: "The Get-back-Tina Plan"
50: "Luke Cheesy Hemmings"
Epilogue
Dramatic Thank You Note

25: "Bad Boy"

330 19 5
Bởi whimsicaIity

[Tina's POV]

It's the next day from the heartbreak I got. To tell you Jake never stopped bugging me why I was crying and watched dramatic movies on Netflix while gobbling crushed Oreos. So there I told him, and I was even surprised he didn't laugh at me but instead rested my head onto his chest while brushing my hair. He comforted me. My asshole brother comforted me, even though it didn't take all the pain away.

As soon as Luke and Dawn went in the library, I decided to sneak out. Like I actually crawled my way out of the library just so they can't see my eyes bloodshot red from crying.

Calum told me Luke just introduced Dawn as his girlfriend to them. They said they tried to be nice but they end up snapping at the couple and walked out of the library.

So here I am, tying up the rope around my neck and ready to jump off-

I'M JUST KIDDING. Luke's not some holy figure or the most valuable person ever that's worth dying for.

But if he loved me, I'd catch a bullet for him, or even get hit by a train and then thrown to the Amazon forest filled with hungry leopards. But he has Dawn to do it so fuck them.

I sighed dramatically for the 123rd time this day, taking the Geometry book from my locker and placing the books I used from the previous class back neatly in it. Then I noticed my books were missing.

"What the heck," I mumbled and stared at my now empty locker.

All of my favorite books and books from my subjects were gone. Don't tell me somebody robbed me?!

I looked around to see if somebody suspicious was walking around. But I found myself alone in the hallway. I was too blinded with tears that I didn't notice nobody was in here right after History class.

I closed my locker and walked to the room where Geometry is supposed to start in 5 minutes, but I found nobody. My eyebrows furrowed as I continue to wander my eyes and walk around the silent school.

My eyes darted over a familiar book, it was my Sea of Monsters book!

I ran towards it and picked it up, why did somebody leave this on the floor?

Just a few inches away from the Sea of Monsters book, I spotted my Algebra book. Then farther away was the Mockingjay, then the almanac. All the books were mine, and they were leading some kind of trail.

I pushed away the suspicion and picked up the books as I follow the track, leading me to the car park.

There stood all of the students, they were surrounding a pile of- my books!

"Hello, whore." a familiar annoying voice alerts me. Brenda walks around the pile of books and smirks at me.

"Stop talking to the mirror, Brenda." I shot back with a confident grin. The students were buzzing around and whispering to each other. I haven't found Calum and the gang, even Kirby.

"You have the courage to use your sarcasm ey? Well too bad you're not walking away without a fight!" Brenda claps her hand, then a group of guys pour something over the pile of my books. The familiar scent got my eyes wide, they were pouring gasoline over my books!

"What the heck Brenda! What's your problem?! Give me back my books!" I yelled at her, about to punch her in the face but a guy stops me.

"Awww, your nerd essentials? Sorry, but you need to say goodbye to it." Brenda gives an evil grin before fishing out a lighter from her pocket.

"Brenda, fuck! I'm warning you! Don't burn my books!" I yelled, trying to break free from the hands of the guy who was actually Zachary.

"Oh I won't burn your books nerd, he will." she glares at me and hands the lighter to someone standing behind the pile. He walks around and reveals himself, my jaw-dropping and even my heart breaking when I knew who he was.

"Hi, nerd." Luke smiled cunningly. I can't stop the flow of tears again. The Luke I'm seeing now is the same Luke that used to bully me.

"L-luke. Please, don't." I begged him, tears uncontrollably rolling down my cheeks.

"I've always hated you. Don't even think we were friends even a second." he snapped at me.

Instead of yelling and breaking free from Zach, I sat on the floor.

We weren't friends? Even a second? Bullshit!

He tried to kiss me right? He protected me from Brenda before! He... he said he could've loved me if we met properly, it could've been me instead of Dawn.

"Luke, b-but." I kept sobbing, my eyes locking with his hateful ones. He smirked at me once again before igniting the lighter, reaching it close to a book.

"Luke! Don't you even dare!" I heard the familiar voice of Ashton, but before they could even do something, Luke threw the lighter to the pile of books.

My heart shatters at the sight, not because of the books I've been collecting since I was young, but because of Luke doing this to me. And from his face expression it's not the same fights we do that was only for fun. His was for something deeper.

"You fucking douchebag!" Kirby yelled and sent a jab at Luke's face. Luke was thrown to the ground from the blow of Kirby's punch. He was holding his bleeding nose, and looked at me now with another expression. His eyes softened unlike a while ago.

"Are you okay?" I turned around and saw Michael offering his hand to me. I gladly accepted it and stood up, clinging tightly on his arm. I saw Zachary being held down by Calum, Zach's left eye darkening from a possible black-eye.

Instead of answering his question, I rushed back in the nearest classroom and got a fire extinguisher. I also tucked a small first-aid box under my arm and head back to the car park. I extinguished the fire hurriedly before the flames burn all my books, me scattering them all so the flame won't affect the other books.

Luke was still on the ground with Kirby scowling at him. I brushed Kirby's arm and knelt down, leaning closer to Luke. He looks at me, I could tell from his looks he was trying to glare at me, but instead he felt sad.

Everybody was silent and looking at us, Brenda even trying to banter at me again but Kirby covered her mouth with a handkerchief.

I was still staring at Luke, then opened the first aid kit. I took out a ball of cotton before dabbing it just above his lip, below his nose, to stop the bleeding.

"I get that you hate me," I mumbled, my lower lip trembling. "But I loved you every second, and I still do. Too bad you're happy with Dawn right now, right? I'll send you the bill to Aunt Liz for the books by the way." I attempted to say humorously, but ended up crying again.

I forced a smile before walking out of the car park. I signaled the guys to not follow me, and they did.

+++

"Are you okay now?" Kirby asked me, offering me a sandwich. I shook my head and smiled weakly.

"Wrong question, wimp." Calum nudged him by his elbow. Kirby shrugs and placed the sandwich on my tray.

Am I okay? Defintely not.

Will I be okay? I don't know.

Do I still love Luke? Fuck but, yeah. I still do.

"You need to rehydrate Tina, you look pale." Michael looks at me closely, examining my face with worry.

"I'll get you a drink," Kirby offers. I held his hand to stop him.

"I will get a drink for my own." I stood up, still holding his hand and pat his shoulder with my free hand.

"Thank God you're talking now. Go ahead, be careful. Yell something weird if you need help." he hugged me tightly before I nod at him, giving him a crooked smile.

"You could yell like an ambulance or a whale giving birth to a bigger whale," Ashton suggested.

I snorted before nodding and heading off.

I walked over the line for the beverage. I asked kindly for a glass of orange juice and paid for it. Then I decided to head back to our table which was suckishly far from the beverage station.

I was walking when somebody pulled my hair. I shrieked and turned around, seeing Brenda's furious face. What the hell does she want now?!

"You deserve this whore!" she shouted at me and then poured her plate of spaghetti at me.

Everybody witnessing gasped, I had too much unwanted attention this day. All thanks to Brenda and the 'bee'tches.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I screamed at her, picking up a meatball from my hair before throwing it at her.

She stares with horror on her stained shirt, then glared back at me. "Girls!"

Before I could even figure everything out, Brenda and her friends started throwing food at me. I tried to shield myself with my hands, walking backwards before I hit a chair and go down the floor.

I heard screaming and a guy pushed Brenda away from me, including her nasty friends. I saw Kirby standing there, rushing towards me and kneeling close.

I see Calum, Ashton and Michael dragging Brenda and her friends towards somewhere, towards the Dean's office I guess.

"God damn I know those bitches are going to get you again. This is one of the reasons why I'm gay and I don't like girls." Kirby shakes his head and wipes my face full of tomato sauce and noodles with his jacket.

Another guy stands infront of me, and I looked up at him.

"Luke," I muttered inaudibly.

I expected him to say sorry. Or kneel infront of me and protect me, or care for me like what I did for him a while ago even though he burned my books.

But I was wrong. I saw the side of Luke that I didn't like.

He looks at me with his face blank, before he dumped the contents of his tray onto me.

Of course, this is what I should expect from him from now on.

"You deserve this, whore." he says with emphasis on the word that I didn't like.

The word I never expected to hear from him.

"What's your problem Hemmings?!" Kirby grabbed Luke by his collar.

"It's none of your business, wimp." he said coldly and pushed Kirby off of him. "And to return the favor," Luke smirks before punching Kirby hard, making Kirby fall on the floor harder than Luke did a while ago.

"Get away Luke! Who are you?!" I yelled at him, seeing a complete different person right infront of me.

"Your worst nightmare," he grinned proudly.

"I hate you," I stated and hid Kirby behind me. "You will pay for this, I swear."

"Desperate much? Of course this is what whores do, you're worse than Brenda." he leans close to me, saying each words slowly.

I gritted my teeth and wiped away the tears in my cheek. "I am even embarrassed I tried to help you a while ago. I should've shoved a burning book to your face." I winced at him and held Kirby's hand, dragging him away from the monster I never had encountered before.

And will never encounter again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

awwwww Lukina sinks down again ;c

u probably hate me but sorry this is how the story goes. to remind you i am not a very good author so sorry i still love you babies <3

i will update whenever i could, peace out mofos xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.1K 460 24
You are Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer. You have band mates named Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. You are the bands bitch. You...
68.9K 1K 90
All sorts of imagines about our fave aussies :) Calum Hood Ashton Irwin Luke Hemmings and  Michael Clifford.  book one! Book 2 is out now...
182K 2.7K 47
Imagines and Preferences featuring the 5 Seconds of Summer boys Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. Requests Are Now Close...
3.7K 48 23
Just another books about the members of 5 Seconds Of Summer having kids!