The Secret Warrior (Edmund Pe...

By lushwriterlvr

Astrea is an orphan. Well, not really but she lost her parents a long time ago, when they first visited Narni... More

Background Stuff
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Prince Caspian
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 30

36 1 0
By lushwriterlvr

~I got kidnapped~

Later once me and Lucy got Gael settled I went back out on the deck to watch the sea. It can be calming sometimes.

I went with Caspian and Drinian on the top deck to scope out the island in the distance.

"It looks uninhabited," Drinian points out

"But if the lords followed the mist east, they would have stopped here," Caspian adds.

"Could be a trap." Drinian points out.

"Or it could hold some answers." I retort and give a smile.

Caspian doesn't say anything and scratches his chin.

"Caspian?" Drinian calls to him

"We'll spend the night on shore. Scour the island in the morning." Caspian makes his decision looking at me.

"Aye, your Majesty."

***

Caspian, Drinian, Lucy, Edmund, Reep, and other crew members got on the long boats and headed to the island.

We got a fire and our sleeping arrangements set up

Much to Lucy's dismay, I went to sleep by Edmund.

"Come on Stars, let's get some sleep," Edmund says laying down on one of the makeshift pillows he brought.

I don't pay much attention to him as I am looking up and the stars above us. The sky looks so beautiful.

"Are you gonna count the stars again?" Edmund teases.

I roll my eyes at him and lay down on the pillow beside him. He wraps his arm around my waist to pull me closer.

"Edmund I don't think we'll get any closer than this," I joke.

Edmudn kisses me softly and pulls away.

"I just missed you so much. I can't believe I have you back in my arms," he says but it comes out muffled since he's nuzzling himself in my neck.

"I missed you too Ed,"

We lay in silence and let the sleepiness take over me.

***

"Seems they've brought a pig," I hear an unfamiliar voice say.

"This one, it's female." I hear another voice say,

"So is this one."

"This one reads. Let's take her."

I quickly move my body out of Edmund's arms and get up. 

"Hey," I say grabbing my sword.

"Grab her," I hear a voice command.

Then I get picked up by something I can't see and I keep trying to swing my sword around to see if I can hit the thing carrying me.

We get further and further from our sleeping ground and I keep swinging.

"Can someone please take that sword away," I hear one of the voices say.

Then my sword is knocked out of my hand and I try to yell but something covers my mouth.

***

I was thrown on the ground roughly next to Lucy. I heard the voices from the monster talk.

"There is no escape." one voice says then laughs.

"What are you?" I ask the invisible creatures.

"We are terrifying invisible beasts." a new voice says.

"If you could see us, you would be intimidated." another voice explains.

"You forgot to mention that we are very large." One interjects.

"Well, what do you want?" Lucy asks the creatures

"You," they answer.

"You'll do what we ask." another voice says.

"Or what?" I sass them.

"Or death." the voice answers and I roll my eyes.

"Well, we wouldn't be much use to you dead, would we?," Lucys says and crosses her arms.

"I hadn't thought of that." One creature says.

"No, you hadn't." 

"Fair point."

"All right, then we'll just kill your friends." one laughs.

I suck in a breath and share a look with Lucy.

"What do you want with us?" I ask them.

"You will enter the house... of The Oppressor." 

"What house?" Lucy asks

"This one." as soon as the creature said that these invisible doors opened to show us a large room filled with books and a stand in the middle.

"Upstairs, you'll find The Book of Incantations. Recite the spell that makes the unseen seen." 

"Well put, Chief. Well put." one compliments

I just stared at the door until one of them shoved me forward.

"Well, go on. We haven't got all day."

"Remember what will happen to your friends."

"You've been warned."

I start to walk until I realize something 

"Why don't you do it yourselves?" I ask the creatures

"We can't read." one answers.

"Can't write either, as a matter of fact." another joins in

"Or add."

I ignore them and grab Lucy so that we can get this over with.

"Beware The Oppressor."

"He's very oppressive."

"What makes the unseen seen, got it?"

I ignore the voice and keep walking inside this invisible mansion. As soon as me and Lucy got past the doors they shut on us.

"Welp," I shrug and keep going. I look around the room and it seems like we are in a library. The shelves here are full of books and loads of information.

"What that?" Lucy points to the stand. We walked over to it and there was a book on top. 

The book's title was scrambled and didn't make sense.

"Is that even English?" Lucys asks.

"I doubt it."

A stupid idea popped into my head.

I took in a deep breath and blew on the book. Then the letters got unscrambled and went into words.

The Book of Incantations.

"I can't believe that worked," Lucy laughed.

"Me too."

We start flipping through the book when one spell captures our eye.

"Snow?"

"Let's try it," I say.

"Together?" Lucy asks.

"Together," I answer.

"With these words, Your tongue must sew For all around there to be snow" Me and Lucy as together. The air in the room went cold as little snowflakes began to fall from the ceiling. I step away from the stand and try to catch one on my tongue.

"I can't believe that worked," I cheer. As the snow piled up I began playing more and more in it.

"Alright," I say snapping out of my childlike fantasy. "Let's find that spell," I say walking towards Lucy but she was already mumbling some spell.

"I'm beautiful." I hear Lucy mumble

"Of course you are Lu-" I go to say then she snaps at me.

"No, wait!"  She glared at the spell and tried again.

"Make me she, whom I'd agree..."

Out of nowhere a gust of wind came in messing Lucy up in her spell casting.

"Lucy! Are you okay," I ask her.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Let's just find that spell so that we can leave,"

Lucy flips through some more pages until she finds it.

"Here it is."

"A spell to make the unseen seen. Like the 'p' in psychology The 'h' in psychiatry Invisible ink And the truth in theology. Now all is visible" Me and Lucy are together.

Soon things all around the library started appearing. One of these things was an old man who was startled that we could see him.

"Um hello," I wave to him.

"Ahh, who are you?"

***

Me and Lucy explained what was going on to the mad. It turned out the man was the infamous Oppressor.

The mansion doors opened and all three of us walked out.

"Astrea!" I hear my boyfriend's voice say.

He comes up and hugs me.

"I thought something bad happened to you," Edmund says.

"I am okay Ed, the Oppresor can help us with the Lords," I say beaming.

"Who?" Ed asks. 

"This is Coriakin. It's his island." Lucy explains

"You have wronged us, magician." A very familiar but annoying voice said. I looked to see where it came from and it turned out that the people who kidnapped me were short men with one big foot.

"I have not wronged you. I  made you invisible for your own protection." Coriakin explains to the weird creatures.

"Protection? That's oppressive! Oppressor!" one says

"I have not oppressed you," Coriakin explains

"But you could've if you'd wanted to." another creature says.

"Begone," Coriakin commands as he blows out some blue things from his hand.

"It's a spell!" One says and they all scramble off.

"What was that?" Caspian asks him.

"Lint. But don't tell them." Coriakin smirks

"What were those things?" I hear Eustace's voice say.

"Dufflepuds," Coriakin answers like it's obvious.

"Right, of course. Silly me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.5K 17
Y/n L/n is the best friend of Edmund Pevensie. She was close with the other Pevensie siblings, as well. She went through everything with the Pevensie...
251K 5.6K 24
❝ rose pevensie, the bright. the high queen of narnia . ❞ dreams cannot predict the future, no. but they sure as hell can show you a whole other wo...
1M 27.5K 39
" He set fire to the world around him but he never let a flame touch her. " Jasmine is the daughter of The Great Lion Aslan, sent to the hum...
194K 3.7K 30
A Reader X Edmund Pevensie FanFic starting in the setting of the film Prince Caspian. This will be an ongoing series! I am open to suggestions and re...