Bad Girl 101 [5SOS AU//comple...

Autorstwa whimsicaIity

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin become the most annoying persons for Christina H... Więcej

Prologue
1: "How I Got Involved"
2: "The Deal"
3: "Lessons Start"
4: "From Good to Better in the Bad Way"
5: "The Transformation"
6: "Smile"
note
7: "I Hate You More"
8: "Guitar Lesson"
9: "A Hint of Blue"
10: "Crumbling Down"
11: "Unrequited"
12: "The Confession"
13: "Reminiscence"
14: "The Revengers"
15: "Datewreckers"
16: "Datewreckers p.2"
17: The Befriending
18: "Tina's Plan"
19: "First Real Hang-out"
20: "Red Bull"
21: "Puked Luke"
22: "The Arrival of Prince Charming"
23: "Kirby the Wimp"
25: "Bad Boy"
26: "Gearing up Badness"
27: "Tina the Worst"
28: "Gym Tragedy 2.0"
29: "Just Hanging"
30: "A Bit Over the Line"
31: "We The Kings"
32: "Drama Project"
33: "Drama Class"
34: "Couple Act"
35: "Fake Date"
36: "The Art of Love"
37: "An Act or Not?"
38: "Love or Leave?"
39: "The Despair"
40: "Words Do Hurt"
41: "Heck of a Roadtrip"
42: "The Jealousy Battle"
43: "The Amazing Horse Race"
44: Dr. Fluke
45: "Everything I Didn't Say"
#SHAMELESSselfpromo
46 p. 1: "Text Thread"
46 p.2: "A Whole Lot of Awkwardness"
47: "Persistence
48: "Dawn Knows"
49: "The Get-back-Tina Plan"
50: "Luke Cheesy Hemmings"
Epilogue
Dramatic Thank You Note

24: "Officially Hers"

342 15 0
Autorstwa whimsicaIity

[Tina's POV]

Kirby and I stood infront of three judgmental faces. I motioned them to smile, and they did, but it is obviously fake. "So guys, this is Kirby." I gave out a lopsided grin while presenting Kirby to Calum, Ashton and Michael.

"Hey wimp," the three said in unison.

I heaved out a sigh and placed my hands on my hips, "Don't call him like that. It's rude."

"It's okay Tina, I'm already used to it." Kirby smiled politely and glanced at the three guys, "Hey assholes!"

"He's rude too." Calum scowled at Kirby, same did the other two. I glared at all of them, noticing Luke wasn't around.

"Where's Luke?" I asked.

"I don't know. Last time I see him he was going into the football field." Ashton answered me, gazing at the field outside.

"He must still be playing footy. Wanna go to him?" Michael smirked.

I shook my head and chuckled, "Nothing too personal. I think he's mad at me and I want to talk to him."

Calum went closer me, whispering in my ear. "I think he's jealous because I heard you chose Kirby over him."

I blushed at the thought but ignored it, "No maybe he's just pissed about Kirby's presence. No offense though," I looked over at Kirby and he shrugs.

"Well then let's go see Hemmings!" Michael stood up and drags me towards the field.

"I'll see ya later Kirby!" I hollered.

"Okay Tinsie!" he chuckled and waved his hand.

"Are you serious? Tinsie?" Ashton asked with disgust on his face.

"I told him to stop calling me that." I rolled my eyes and slightly snickered.

We continued to skip through the field, like literally skip because Michael walks too fast. We finally spotted Luke on a red football uniform. He was heading towards the bleachers. My eye lands on the face of a familiar girl... Dawn.

"Lukey!" Michael calls him but he didn't seem to hear. Instead he rushed up the bleachers and hugged Dawn.

I frowned, standing still a meter away from him. Michael stopped dragging me and the three of them stood beside me.

"You did great, babe!" Dawn placed her hands on Luke's face, cupping him and holding his face close to her.

Wait, 'babe'? What does Dawn mean by this?

"Awww thanks babe! Thanks for stopping by!" he smiled to her, brushing his fingers over a loose strand of her hair.

"Of course I'd stop by! I would like to know that my not-so-athletic new boyfriend is really good at football!" she giggled as Luke brushes his tip of nose to hers.

My eyes widened, chest hurting with what I just heard. 'New boyfriend'? They're officially together?

"Tina..." Calum placed his hand over my shoulder. I shake it off and smiled weakly at him.

"What? There's nothing wrong." I said, not being able to control my lower lip's tremble.

"I love you," she whispers to him. And then Luke nears his face to her inch by inch, until their lips touched.

He kissed her. He's finally Dawn's boyfriend. And I'm back to being nothing to him.

I couldn't stop the rolling down of tears to my cheek. Though I'd try to wipe it away with my shirt's hem but it was useless because my tears kept flowing. Before one of the three could speak anything sympathetic to me, I hurriedly rushed my way back to the school building.

I made a turn in the library where there were only a few people. Few people busy enough to not notice me sentimental.

I hid in a corner in the library, hiding my face with a big encyclopedia while still crying and sniffing. Damn, I even thought he was really jealous when I chose Kirby over him. It isn't like I'd really want to choose Kirby because I'd pick Luke in a heartbeat, I was just pissed at him that time. And I don't want to leave Kirby hanging after Luke tried to embarrass him and I personally invited him to walk along with me towards drama.

Plus, Kirby's gay. Shocker.

Calum's head popped out of nowhere, lowering the book I used to hide my face. His eyes soften and looked at me anxiously.

"We didn't know Tina. If we had then we could've done anything to stop him-"

"Don't. It's not your fault, even Luke's. I'm fine with it." I tried to smile weakly.

"Fine?" he cocked up one eyebrow and wipes away my cheek with his thumb.

"I-i was emotionally touched by Einstein's biography." I lied and showed him the encyclopedia with Albert Einstein's pictures and articles. Even though it was true that I do get emotionally attached with Einstein, but it sure isn't the reason why I'm crying now.

"So touching." he remarked sarcastically.

Instead of lying again just to not look weak and whiney, I just cried and sunk my face to the book. I didn't mind that the pages were already wet and the fresh ink was blotting all over the paper and even in my face. I was just crying, if only it would take away the pain I'm feeling right now.

"Why Calum? Why not me? In fanfics it is possible for a guy to fall inlove with a girl she hated before, I really hoped that we'd both have that fantasy-style story. That he'll realize he loves me and not Dawn, that maybe he'd like Dawn because he wanted to have an excuse to see me despite everybody thinks he hates me, that his hatred may be because he thought I didn't like him back." I continuously rant while I kept sobbing.

"Keep going, let it all out." Calum said gently and rubbed my back.

"The reasons why I thought of hanging out with Kirby because I thought he'd get jealous. Maybe he'd think that he had even a little feelings for me. Maybe not much, but at least there would be. Or maybe I'd feel love at first sight with Kirby to wipe away my feelings for Luke. But no, it just made me realize how much I am now in love with Luke

"The way Kirby laughs at my jokes and how he'd beg me to laugh at his lame ones made me want that I wish he was Luke. That I wish when I first saw him I didn't gave him a wedgie for taking a rubber bath toy. I wished whenever we'd be in a group project we were just joking with each other. That when his project flew away at the seventh grade, I was brave enough to help him myself. That I would be friends with him and hopefully get him to like me." I swallowed the lump in my throat, but everytime I finish a sentence it makes me cry even harder.

"Tina, I'm a boy and I don't know what girls feel. But I know you feel like shit right now, and all I could do is say that it's not your fault. I may suck at being a friend right now to tell you, why not move on?" he asked and I gave him a bewildering look while sobbing, "You'd gave it a shot on telling him your feelings, but still nothing. You tug at the chance one more time when you befriended him, still you end up falling for somebody who won't be there to catch you."

I didn't say anything and just cried harder. He was right. Damn he's right.

Ashton and Michael found us and made their way to our seat. They both sat around me while constantly cooing and hushing. Ashton sent a glare to whoever stares at me crying. Crying makes me ugly I swear to God, but I don't even care now.

"Here's a hanky so you don't snot on books." I looked up to see who talked. Kirby smiles while standing beside me.

"Go away wimp," Michael scowls at Kirby.

"Just helping to lighten up Tinsie's spirit, you know? Why are you crying?" he asked me. Michael rolled his eyes and did gagging expressions.

"Her nickname is already Tina. Don't call her Tinsie." Ashton said, nose scrunched up.

"I like calling her Tinsie," Kirby smiled cheerfully.

"What the heck is this guy's problem?" Calum looks at me with an annoyed expression.

I went close to him and whispered in his ear, "He's gay Cal."

Calum's eyes widened as soon as I sat back. Then he started laughing hysterically.

The three of the guys looked at him confused, me laughing along with Calum. I was still sobbing and tears were still flowing down but I can't stop my laughter too, so probably I look like an idiot now.

"What's the problem?" Kirby asked with his forehead forming a crease.

"I told him your secret," I smiled sheepishly.

"You're g-gay!," Calum mumbled in between his laughs.

Ashton and Michael realize what Calum said and started laughing along too. Instead of Kirby frowning or getting upset, he joined laughing along with us. Which gained a lot of attention from the people in the library.

Just a second ago I was crying and emotional; now we five look like hyenas laughing.

"Don't worry, I don't like boys." Kirby winked.

"Well then thank God. I'd tell you to stay away from me if you did," Michael stated, pointing his finger at Kirby.

"If I did, I wouldn't even like a bit of you Michael. I hate all of you." Kirby playfully glares. "Except Tinsie of course."

"So are you like, openly gay?" Ashton asked.

"My parents would kill me if they knew, but I don't mind if you guys couldn't keep it a secret. At least we made Tinsie laugh." Kirby smiled at me. I shot back an apologetic look for telling them that he's gay.

"That was totally random to be honest," I said chuckling.

"What do gay dudes eat? Do you have gay food or something?" Michael asked and stared at Kirby.

"What the fuck. Normal food, duh." Kirby shots back.

"Are you not allowed to go out in the sunlight?" Ashton adds.

"I'm not a vampire, I'm homosexual." Kirby looks at the three guys with a baffled stare.

"Did a gay bite you so you became gay?" Michael gasped and covered his mouth.

"No, I became gay because I found out I liked dancing, personal hygiene, and Katy Perry." Kirby shrugged.

"Am I gay too? Because I LOVE Katy Perry," Calum narrowed his eyes at Kirby.

"I don't know?" Kirby stares at them awkwardly.

I smacked the heads of these three idiots, groaning comically. "Assholes, have you not encountered gay people before?"

"Is Calum considered as one? He loves Katy Perry and so does Kirby." Ashton asked.

Kirby and I sighed, exchanging ridiculed looks. I laughed and shake my head at the sight of the three, "Calum's not gay. It's normal to like Katy Perry. Unless Calum likes boys or is interested in girl clothing."

"Damn I like One Direction, and skinny jeans!" Calum held his chest, fake horror in his face.

"Lol," I rolled my eyes at him.

We laughed once more, a side of me questioning 'why on earth am I with these dudes?' I have to be thankful though, because without them, I could've been jumping off the school building right now.

But I couldn't deny the pain unbearable in my heart, as once more, I see Luke and Dawn hand in hand. Walking inside the once peaceful and joyful library.

-------------------------------------------------------------

so a little drama plus the info of kirby being actually gay isn't much of the best update. 16 chapters to go 'til BG101's end. thank you lovelies for the support, this is actually my first fanfic that got thousands, and im thankful for it <3

ps. i can't often update bc of school. i live in a different country, and it may be summer at where you are, but it's just the start of hell at where i am.

the 2nd update is upcoming mofos x

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.3K 720 32
Reagan Marie Garcia and Lillian Rosewood were ordinary girls with their lives planned out. Go to school, get good grades, go to college, then finally...
131K 1.2K 140
Preferences on the one and only 5 Seconds of summer! Writing about Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael! (Been writing this since 2013)
101K 2.9K 33
(Y/N) (L/N) a new student. She got bullied at her last school, because of her voice. Because of the bullying she diceded to stop talking, even if she...
341K 9.9K 48
|||COMPLETED||| Those 3 bullies were named Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford The victim they were bullying was Diamond Rose Calum Hoo...