Passion In The Game

By AlexxRazzay

Anthony and Rayna have been happy for a while. However, things start to stir up when things go a little haywi... More

In Due Time
Wet
Just A Gift
Author's Note *IMPORTANT*
Prized Possession
Temptation's A Bitch
Right Here
Next Question
Haunted
Author's Note
Intruder
Hardship
Too Beautiful
Mine
Author's Note
History Pt. 1
History Pt. 2
History Pt. 3
History Pt. 4
History Pt. 5
History Pt. 6
Hurt Feelings
Be At Peace
All That Remains
Making Plans
What The Queen Wants
Getting Involved
Finally
The Matrimony
This Is It
Everything I Have To Offer
Taking Off The Training Wheels
Happy Home
Language
They're Adults
Not In The Plan
Come Home
Baby Talk
Trial and Error
Drifting Apart
Something New
Space
Amends
Enchanted In Seattle
Secrecy
Depression
Get Rid Of Her
The Ultimatum
It's Been A While
Decisions, Decisions
Leave Quietly
The Alternate Story

The Last Hurrah

87 5 1
By AlexxRazzay

Tonight was the last night Anthony and Rayna would be labeled as single people. After tonight, there would be only 2 days until the wedding. They both couldn't believe that it was happening. And to make things a little more exciting, they decided to cut off all contact from each other. No texting, no phone calls, no emails, no FaceTime, nothing.

Anthony couldn't wait to see his bride in her beautiful gown walk down the aisle to say 'I do'. Furthermore, he couldn't wait to give myself to Rayna. The fact that she had never been with anyone else made him even more anxious to know what it was like to be inside her.

Rayna was equally excited. She just wanted to fast forward to the wedding day so she could marry the man of her dreams and give him what she's been wanted to give him for a while.

Anthony's bachelor party was very lowkey. It was him, Terry, his brother Allen,his other teammates and old friends Tommy O' Neal and Byron Canon having a nice barbecue at Terry's house.

"Anthony's getting married!" Taj Jenkins, defensive tackle, said.

"Our baby boy is growing up." Koby Kensley said pinching Anthony's cheek.

"Not really. We're all drinking beer and he's drinking water." AJ said.

"I want to be 100% for my wedding day." Anthony said. "Unlike you, we had to keep you awake at your wedding."

"Watch it, little brother." AJ said, pointing his bottle at Anthony.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Tonight is about Anthony let's have a great night." Terry said.

"See, you should be thanking me because I was the one who made you go get her number." Byron said.

"Look, you all guys can say what you want. I was here from the beginning." Tommy said.

"Guys, all of you have played a big part in my life. I thank all of you guys for being here with me. I consider all of you guys my brothers." Anthony said.

"Aw! Isn't that so sweet?" Terry said wiping away fake tears. Terry put him in a headlock and grinded his knuckles into the top of his head. Anthony pushed him off and straightened up his hair.

"So, when does the stripper get here?" Tommy said.

"No strippers." Anthony said.

His guests groaned and smacked their lips. "It ain't a bachelor party without a bitch with a fat ass." Koby said.

"The only fat ass Anthony wants belongs to Rayna." Terry said.

Anthony punched him in his chest. "I'm not doing that to my wife. I'm not about to have some half naked female whose name I don't know strut in front of me when I'm to be married in the next few days."

"Anthony, it is your last night as single man. This is it! The last hurrah. It's go big or live with regret for the rest of your life." Taj said.

"I already do! You guys should've seen how Rayna reacted when I told her I had already slept with another woman. Rayna can't stand other women being around me." Anthony said.

"She doesn't have to know." Taj said.

"Taj, don't say that to me. You guys know how I am. No strippers, none of that." Anthony said.

"Look, if our boy doesn't want strippers, then fine. We have to respect that." Terry said.

"Thank you." Anthony said.

"And if Rayna has male strippers at her party?" AJ asked.

True, this was their last night to live it up. However, Anthony would rather that Rayna have no male company unless it was someone in her family. 

Rayna's bachelorette party took place at a lounge in downtown Seattle. Of course, Alexis was in attendance with, Rayna's teenage sister, Maya and Anthony's teenage sister, Kendall. A few of the other wives and girlfriends of Anthony's teammates were there, giving advice to Rayna. Not that she really needed it but, just being in within good spirit she took their words. After the night grew late, Maya and Kendall with home. Plus, they didn't want to hear or see anything having to do with the wedding night. 

"Alright now that the kiddies are away. It's time for us to play." Alexis squealed.

"Finally!" Bianca said. Bianca was the wife of one of the linebackers on the team. She was just as sultry as Alexis with a cup of attitude. "So, Rayna how do you think the wedding night is going to go?"

"It's definitely going to be fun. Me and Anthony have both waited a long time, so it's going to be pretty heated for our first night." Rayna said.

"Do you know what you are going to do?" Adele, another one of the football wives, asked.

"I have a pretty good idea." Rayna said biting her lip.

"Well, I'll give you one piece of advice." Bianca said. "You better be good with this mouth." Bianca playfully squeezed her cheeks together.

"Oh, she'll know what to do." Adele said.

"Yeah, Rayna ain't been teasing him for nothing." Alexis said.

"Do you have any tricks up your sleeve?" Bianca asked deviously.

"I know one that I think will set him off." Rayna said.

"Girl, I'll tell you this. When me and Rod had our first time, it was all him. So, if Anthony wants to be the alpha wolf in bed. Let him; you'll enjoy it. But when it comes to the second time show him you're not the only one who can put it down." Bianca said.

"I mean. Anthony's the experienced one so I'm just a little nervous that I'll disappoint him." Rayna said.

"Girl! There is no way you'll disappoint him." Adele said.

"Trust me. With these..." Alexis said grabbing Rayna's breasts. "And that ass you squeezed into that dress! If Anthony ain't pleased that means something is fucking wrong with him!" 

"Retweet!" Bianca said giving Alexis a highfiving.

"Rayna, you can twerk on that man all night and he'll still bust a nut." Adele said.

"Exactly. Just relax and do what you do and it will be fine." Alexis said.

Back with Anthony with his bachelor party, the boys struck up a very risque discussion.

"So, Anthony...what you got for Rayna?" Koby asked.

"What do you mean?" Anthony said taking a bite out of a rib.

"You know what I mean!" Koby said.

"He means how you gon handle your business come the wedding night." Terry said.

"Oh!" Anthony said. "Well, I mean. I'll be her first so..." Anthony said.

"Ooh! Anthony bouta to tear that thing up!" Taj yelled.

"You gonna eat her box?" Koby asked.

"Hey! That's my woman, now! And secondly, I'm eating." Anthony said. "What I do to my future wife is my business."

"Anthony, I'll put it to you like this. Rayna is a lot of woman, you better have the right equipment."  Koby said.

"Look, I know what I need to do. I got this. You guys don't worry about me. I can handle Rayna." Anthony said holding his hand out defensively.

"We know you do, little brother." Allen Jr. said.

"Any other scab you guys want to pick at?" Anthony said.

"Yeah. You seen her naked?" Taj asked.

"No!" Anthony said.

"Damn, man. You ain't even looked at her? Yeah, I don't think I would've been able to do that." Koby said.

"Hey, Anthony's a trooper!" Terry said patting Anthony's back. "He has been able to do what must men haven't been able to do. He kept it in his pants and we should be proud of him. Anthony should be all of our role models."

"Really? No drinking, no smoking, no sex, restricted partying, no calling females for quick one-nighters, no fun. Yeah, can't do that." Taj joked.

"Make fun of me all you want. When you guys have seven baby mothers and all your checks go to child support, don't come saying to me 'I wish I had listened to you, Anthony.' "Anthony said.

"Man, look. You do you and we'll do us." Koby said.

"Sure. But believe me when I say that settling down for the right one is a good thing." Anthony said.

"Look, Anthony. Just marry your woman and don't worry about these poor slobs." Terry said.

"Poor slobs? You sliding in and out of these women just like the us!" Taj said.

"No, the difference between me and you guys is that I at least date these women. You guys just stick your dick whatever shakes its ass good enough for you." Terry said.

"Whatever." Koby said.

"Yeah, whatever woman has your baby." Anthony said.

"Speaking of babies." Allen said. "How fast are we going to see a little Anthony or a mini Rayna at a football game?"

"He wants to have a baby in the first year." Terry blurted out after a sip of beer.

"Nah, you two are going to want to enjoy that first year." Taj said.

"How would you know anything about marriage? Have you even been to a wedding?" Anthony said.

"Look, I know people who've been shacked up, alright. Go ahead enjoy the first year or two, then after that's over you will pull your head out of her ass or this case her vagina and be back to business." Taj said.

"Oh, no. I'll be about business. I'm always am." Anthony said.

"Yeah, Rayna's business." Koby said.

"You know I'm tempted to call Rayna's brothers so they can help me beat you guys up with the way you keep talking about her." Anthony said.

"Why aren't they here?" Terry said.

"Rayna's mom didn't want them here." Anthony said.

"She might have you on a leash next." Terry said.

"No, Rayna won't let that happen." Anthony said. 

"What's wrong with Rayna's mom?" Koby said.

"She's evil for reasons no one can't fathom." Terry said.

"All women are evil for reasons that can't be fathom." Taj said.

"Not Rayna." Anthony said.

"Not Rayna." Allen mocked.

"Aye, shut up." Anthony said.

Rayna was still with her girls at the lounge. After taking tips on pleasing men and exchanging dirty stories, the girls wanted to dig into Rayna's thoughts on the future of Anthony's relationship.

"So, Rayna? After the honeymoon, how do you think the rest of your life is going to go with Anthony?"Bianca said.

"Honestly, after the glamour of getting married and the whole honeymoon thing I think it'll be just the same way it's been for the past 4 years." Rayna said. "Anthony will probably give me a speech about how he loves me. Then, it's back to work and how we usually go about it with making love once in a while."

"Anthony is not that boring, is he?" Adele asked.

"Anthony isn't boring. He just has a routine and that routine changes ever so slightly. Us being married doesn't change a thing, for him anyway." Rayna said.

"What about kids?" Bianca said.

"Mmm. Anthony does have a fondness for children. You know he makes the usual trips to the hospital to visit the sick or injured children. As far as us having them, I would be okay with it...when I'm ready?" Rayna explained.

"You've never not liked kids, Rayna!" Alexis said.

"And I do like kids! It's just...I wanna to be able to enjoy our time. Not saying kids are a burden, but I just wanna enjoy us before children come into the mix." Rayna said. "Plus, I feel like Anthony wouldn't have a lot of time for a kid. It'd be me taking care of it all the time while he is out on the road."

"Well, why don't you two have a discussion about him managing his time and how he is going to fit you and a baby into his schedule?" Adele said.

"I'm sure I will." Rayna said.

"You think Anthony would lose interest?" Bianca said.

"There's no way he could with everything we just taught her." Alexis said nudging Rayna.

"Anthony loves me. I know and we just have to work things out as we go." Rayna said.

"That's right!" Adele said giving Rayna a highfive.

"And if it don't work out, you got some tricks to make things go your way." Bianca said raising her glass to Rayna.

"You know what? A toast." Alexis said raising her glass. Rayna, Bianca, and Adele held their glasses. "To Rayna! To your last night as a single woman. May she have a prosperous marriage and be an example to rest of us trying to make it."

"To Rayna." Bianca and Adele said in unison as the ladies knocked their glasses together.

"Fellas, fellas, fellas!" Terry said standing on the table in his backyard. "Let's make to a toast."

Anthony held up his water bottle as Allen, Taj, and Koby holding up their beer bottles and liquor glasses.

"To Anthony! To your last night before jumping the broom. For doing what the rest of us won't do. Good luck and we are here for you, brother." Terry said.

"To Anthony!" the boys said.

Anthony and Rayna ended their night and went to bed, excited. The wedding day was closer than anything. Both of them were ready to before bond to each other. The next chapter of their lives was so close than they could taste it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 27 28
It's been 6 years. A lot has happened. Marriages, babies, living successful lifestyles. Everything is completely different now. Symonéé is now marri...
10.2K 214 37
Rocky and Alyson have a whirlwind romance, but unexpected things keep occurring that change their lives entirely, will they be able to have the young...
48K 1.2K 40
Melissa Cordova is moving forward in life after obtaining her bachelor's degree. She's moved into the city, living in an apartment with her best frie...
1.3K 101 25
An Ex had his way with Raylan. They were doing amazing, together for a year, she thought it would last long and that he was the one. She was really m...