Through the Looking Glass

By Peaceinourtime1938

The sequel to the New World Order. The Whole of the Organization of Free Nations found itself on planet Ear... More

The Story so Far
A Brave New World: Welcome to Earth
A Brave New World: Old World Blues
A Brave New World: Colliding World
A Brave New World: Ghost of the Past
A Brave New World: The Ever-Changing World
Intelligence Dossier: Osteria's Organization
A Brave New World: Into the New Century
A Brave New World: Pandora's Box
A Brave New World: Force Unleashed
Intelligence Dossier: Operation Gothic Serpent and Nation Building: Somalia
A Brave New World: the Giant Wakes
A Brave New World: Epilogue
Smoke and Mirror: Playground in the Shadows
Smoke and Mirrors: The World of Tomorrow
Smoke and Mirrors: Consequences and future
Smoke and Mirrors: Rerun of the past
Smoke and Mirrors: To Mold a world part 1: the Road of Hope
Smoke and Mirrors: To Mold a World part 2: is built on the Path of Lies
Smoke and Mirrors: To Mold the world part 3: Where Truth is Buried.
Smoke and Mirrors: To Mold the World part 4: beneath the sand of ignorance
Intelligence Dossier: The United Federation of the 21st century
Smoke and Mirrors: Herald of Progress
Smoke and Mirrors: Into the Flames of Conflagration
Smoke and Mirrors: With a Whimper
Smoke and Mirror: The New World Slowly Emerges
Smoke and Mirrors: From the Ashes of the Old
Intelligence Dossier: The Scion of Minerva; The Black Eagle and the Black Dragon
Smoke and Mirror: Of our own accords
Intelligence Dossier: The Scion of Minerva: Imperial Eagle and the Blue Rose
Smoke and Mirrors: Eruption of Malevolence
Intelligence Dossier: Scion of Minerva; The House of Lion and White Tree
Smoke and Mirrors: Peace Everlasting
Smoke and Mirrors: Drums of change

Intelligence Dossier: The Bridge Between Worlds (USA)

187 11 7
By Peaceinourtime1938

The United States of America, a nation that has seen both worlds and lived to tell the tale of Osteria and Earth being removed from Earth in the early 1990s, returned as a prodigal son in 2000 on the eve of the new millennium. 

A core pillar of the Organization of Free Nations with a vast military and a well-developed industry alongside a large economy it left Earth as a sole superpower and returned with an alliance of nations that eclipse all that preceeds. 

-United States Department of State, on the outlook of America. 

We did save their arse in the battle of Los Angeles dubbed the battle of the nations and they later returned the favor during the defense of El Dorado, which the Americans called the city of Gold and during the early great war as the City of Red Gold.   

Senator Jim Von Ru, senator in the Federal Senate of the United Federation, 2001 upon being asked by an interviewee from BBC. 

There are two great tragedies one is that we lost contact with Earth our home and the second is that we returned to Earth at the helm of the largest economic block, military alliance, and technological sphere and we have to figure out how to keep our strength while sharing the technology and resources needed for the advance of life and ensuing no one is left behind. 

Former President Barrack Obama, 2001, interviewee with CNN and FOX. 

States of the Union

51st state: State of Guam (all Pacific islands)

52nd State: State of Puerto Rico

what do we want - a large number of protesters asked in a loud voice while marching down the streets of Washington DC. Representatives. NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATIVE! 

- 1909 I.C.E, DC statehood protest.  

Political Leadership 

Head of State and Government: Office of the President of the United States of America

President Edward Roosevelt, (Republican party)
45th president of the United States of America (2000-2008) 

Legislative Branch of Government: United States Congress 

Upper Chambers: The Senate 

Lower Chambers: The House of Representative  

Judiciary Branch of Government: Supreme Court of the United States of America 

Branches of the Armed Forces 

United States Armed Forces: 

Branches

Land Service Branch: US Army. 

Air Service Branch: US Air Force. 

Maritime Service Branch: US Navy. 

Maritime Land Force Service Branch: US Marine Corp.

Extraterrestrial and Space Service Branch: US Space Force. 

Maritime Security and Law Enforcement Service Branch: US Coast Guard. 

Economic Detail 

The Second Largest Economy in the internal economy of the Organization of Free Nations well and the entire world I guess, Two trillion in budgetary Surplus allows us to pull our weight across the world although we are committed to North America and South East Africa and The Philippines.

-President Edward Roosevelt, 2005 speech to Congress during the State of the Nation.

One thing that is good about the entire transfer to Osteria is that NAFTA was not ratified, The second abyssal war and the Los Angeles debacle reinvigorated the Rust Belt turning it into the Industrial Belt while the Southern States are dubbed as the Southern Furnace of the US of A. 

-Ross Perot Sr, 2001 AD/1911 ICE, Interview with CNN about the US Economy into the new millennium. 

approved budget for the year FY 2006:

Our fleet of F-22B King Raptors ensures that we can contest the skies while our fleet of Twelve Gerald R Ford Class Aircraft Carrier will allow us to project power across the globe together with our arsenals ships and our battleships, our Armies are ready to be deployed in all continents of the world to engage and obliterate enemies in all theaters of Operation.

-Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff, 1910 I.C.E, months before the transfer. 

End Report 

Author's comments

1. As much as it is cringe that the United States is the bridge between worlds this is the fact in the story.  

2. the image of the states and the 52 stars of the United States Flag IS NOT MINE.

3. Originally the State of Guam was supposed to be named the Pacific Commonwealth but I did not double-check the earlier chapters that referred to the aforementioned state as the State of Guam. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 804 54
Earth is no longer the only planet inhabiting living creatures. In fact, Earth is now the weakest of the bunch. With creatures who have the world in...
2.6K 55 10
Your name is Y/N. After your father left a year ago to go work at a space agency, your mother goes missing, and the SolarBalls planets come to life f...
191K 5.7K 18
The continuation of the Starcross series. Last time a battle had just been won by the ragtag 33rd Colorado showing the world that the Druidth could...
200K 23.1K 122
War looms on the horizon... After the colonization of Mars and Europa, it took us fewer than five generations to reach beyond our solar system and d...