70s happy little days on the...

By CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-387

Chapter 81-90

935 8 5
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 81

Fangyuan read through the extracurricular tutoring plan for the holidays that Hua Ya had made, and sighed: "It's good to have Zhang Youchi. I just don't know if the children will be willing to follow this plan."

Hua Ya was helping her pick soybeans. She put a dustpan on her lap and picked up the beans little by little with her hands and said, "It's not too strict to study for half a day and play for half a day. I also arrange for his father to take him out for a walk every Sunday."

The class lasts for three semesters a year, with a 28-day spring break in mid-June.

When the spring break is over, Wang Tianzhu will enter the first grade of junior high school. The study class here is a children's school and adopts a direct admission system. Therefore, the atmosphere of study competition is not strong. Many students plan to join the army directly after knowing a few characters.

Hua Ya was thinking about the issue of taking the military academy entrance examination in the future. She had to study hard in advance and couldn't let Wang Tianzhu live in such a hazy state.

"He is happy." Hua Ya said.

Fangyuan found it unbelievable. Wang Tianzhu was just a stubborn little donkey, and it was impossible to tie him up casually.

Hua Ya said: "I asked him, 'Do you want to be a general or a soldier in the future?' and he said he wanted to be a general. I asked him, 'Would that be a confused general or a victorious general?' He said he wanted to be a victorious general. Then I asked him He failed to answer several geography and general knowledge questions."

"I really have you." Fang Yuan said.

Hua Ya said proudly: "I asked him two more questions to count the number of enemy troops and weapons. He still couldn't calculate it. I asked him about the history of the fake army country, but he still didn't know. After finishing it, he held it back for a while. In the evening, this morning he asked me if I had called Beijing to ask for the guidance book."

Fangyuan was so happy that she sat on the chair holding her stomach and said, "You still have an idea and know how to pinch his seven inches. Later, you can copy the question to me and I will use it to ask my family every day."

Speaking of Tiantian, Fangyuan also has a headache.

Wang Tianzhu is playing for fun. He is the king of children after all, and he has made some tricks. At the last sports meeting, he won the first place in shuttlecock for Hua Ya. But Tiantian is just a stupid kid who follows Wang Tianzhu. He has no idea in his mind and nothing he is good at.

In terms of peace of mind, her Lele is the most worry-free. The final exam is coming soon. She also said that she will try to be the first in the class this time. If she gets the certificate, she will put it on the wall.

"Didn't you ask Tiantian what he wanted to do in the future?" Hua Ya and Fangyuan came up with an idea: "Know yourself and your enemy and you'll be victorious. If you want to control him by seven inches, you have to find his needs."

Fangyuan thought for a while and said: "He is not good at studying and his brain is average. I really don't know what he wants to do besides being a soldier. But Lele told me that she wanted to be a teacher and work in a study class on the island. Take root."

"I think you should talk to him." Hua Ya said to Fangyuan: "Yesterday, Grandpa Zhou also said that they should be in the second grade of junior high school, and now their progress is slower than those students outside. If we parents don't pay close attention, It won't delay the child."

Fangyuan looked at Hua Ya, and Hua Ya didn't know why and asked, "Why are you always looking at me?"

Fangyuan smiled and said: "At first, I thought you and Wang Tianzhu wouldn't get along, but now it seems that you get along well with him. You see, he knows that you like to eat fish, and he even invites your friends to catch fish outside. Don't All the fish your children catch are sent to the supply and marketing cooperative in exchange for sweets. Only he brought them all the way home to you. I guess you two are also thinking about each other, so I can feel more at ease."

"You're afraid that I won't be able to be a stepmother." Hua Ya reacted and said to Fangyuan, "You don't know that he is still taking care of me. Sometimes I don't have the same level of understanding as him."

"Don't brag to me." Fangyuan didn't know Hua Ya's temper yet and was full of childishness, otherwise she wouldn't be so close to Wang Tianzhu. Wang Tianzhu is just a little monkey king. How can ordinary people surrender?

Hua Ya picked the soybeans into the iron basin, walked to the kitchen and added water to the iron basin. The soybeans floating on top are bad soybeans and cannot be used.

"Sister-in-law, what do you want these soybeans for?" Hua Ya asked, rinsing the soybeans.

"I made tofu for your elder brother. He said that the tofu in the cafeteria didn't taste like tofu, so I tried to see if I could make it myself." Fang Yuan said.

Hua Ya is very good at making tofu: "Do you have any brine? I can order brine tofu."

Fangyuan pulled Hua Ya over and looked left and right, "What is there that you don't know how to do?"

"When I'm at home, my sister and brother don't have anything good to eat, so they like to let me think of something to eat for them. For example, braised tofu and vegetable tofu are their favorites."

Hua Ya remembered that she had made vegetable tofu for them before coming here, using sweet potato leaves and radish leaves, and they both ate it all in one go.

"Then what your eldest brother wants to eat must be the kind of tofu you make." Fangyuan had nothing to be polite to Hua Ya. He pushed Hua Ya into the kitchen and said, "I'll leave this place to you. I'll make you a big roll with scallion oil tomorrow morning." eat."

Without saying anything, Hua Ya put on an apron and started working.

There are no sweet potato leaves or radish tassels here in Fangyuan, but there are Chinese cabbage, Chinese cabbage, and spring onions.

The same can be done, just follow the recipe at home and add diced sweet potatoes to it. Finally, add the brine, and the green tofu is formed.

Fangyuan was cheating on the side, taking a pencil to write down the steps on the stationery.

When Lin Bayi came back, he smelled the long-lost aroma of tofu at home.

After changing his clothes and washing his hands, he came to the dining table. Hua Ya brought him a bowl of hot vegetable tofu from the kitchen.

Lin Bayi's eyes widened and he wanted to have this bite in his dream.

"Give it to me, what will the others eat?" Lin Bayi said, but took the vegetable tofu in his hand.

Fangyuan also brought out the food from the kitchen and said, "Second sister made a big piece. You taste it first. Later, you will have enough vegetables and tofu."

Hua Ya smiled sweetly and said, "Yes, whenever the elder brother wants to eat, I will cook it for him at any time. I'll take care of it."

Lin Bayi was not polite. He sat down on the sofa and slurped down a large bowl of tofu. After taking the first bite, he gave Hua Ya a thumbs up and said, "That's it. Don't order too much brine. Itchy throat."

"You and Xiao Hui have the same taste. Every time I make this, he asks me to add less brine, saying it makes my throat numb and uncomfortable."

Hua Ya missed them a little when she said this, and asked Lin Bayi: "How are they in the army? They have never left home once, and I don't know if they want to go home or whether they can adapt to life in the army."

Lin Bayi said: "It's only been two months since they joined the recruit company, so don't worry about them. Xiaojuan and Xiao Hui are both smart kids, so they won't be unable to stay in the recruit company."

Speaking of this, he remembered an incident that happened last month. This was what Ruan Lu told him the day before yesterday, and he told them as a joke.

"The one named Zhao Xiaoyan was scolded by our father in front of many people. She was probably unconvinced and actually went to the recruitment office to report that Xiaojuan and Xiao Hui were soldiers through the back door." Lin Bayi just started to say, Hua Ya stood up immediately, clenching her fists and circling around on the ground. She was so angry that she wanted to skin Zhao Xiaoyan right now.

"The people at the recruitment office didn't care about her. She didn't know where the news came from and found the army for inspection." Lin Bayi said very speechlessly: "Ruan Brigade has recruitment quotas every year. He specially approved the enlistment list. Not only are there Lin Juan and Lin Hui, but there are also two young people. These people have been approved by the superior leaders, and it is not just her Zhao Xiaoyan who said she could report them."

"She just gave up like that?" Fangyuan had also heard about Zhao Xiaoyan's deeds, and she wanted to beat her up, not to mention Hua Ya.

"She was so arrogant and continued to spread rumors. When it came to army recruitment, the recruitment leaders would not just sit back and do nothing, so they sent her to the Ezhou County Public Security Bureau and detained her for two months. They also said that she If you spread rumors again, you will go to real jail."

Lin Bayi said with a smile: "I don't know what she suffered in there. Anyway, she was very honest when she returned to the village and didn't dare to say anything nonsense. Everyone said that she was unruly. This time she was released from the labor camp. It turns out that there is a gay man who wants to be good with her, but he is far away from her. Her reputation in the village is completely ruined, and she doesn't know how to live her life in the future."

"No matter how she lives in the future, she is not a good person anyway." Fang Yuan put her hands on her hips and cursed: "If I meet her, I can't let her go easily. The people who bully the old Lin family are kind-hearted and don't care about things. I am not like that. ."

Lin Bayi hurriedly helped her move her back and said: "Even if she is only detained for two months, she still has a criminal record. She will pay the price for what she has done in the rest of her life. Don't miss her, don't be angry. ah."

If Qian Aijun is a biting dog, Zhao Xiaoyan is a bed bug that cannot be shaken off. It is not very lethal, but it is disgusting.

"At least I can be peaceful for a while." Hua Ya thought about it, there was nothing in the house that could make Zhao Xiaoyan jealous. Everyone who should leave has gone, leaving only An An who is taking care of himself.

"Don't worry, not only Xiao Gu but also I have found good people to keep an eye on our house." Lin Ba patted Hua Ya's head with his big hand and said, "While we are here, just put your heart in your stomach. ."

Hua Ya naturally believed in her elder brother and Gu Tinglan. Looking at the time, Gu Tinglan should be coming soon. She returned to the kitchen and brought out the cooked food. She smiled and said, "Let you have a taste of my cooking."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a knock on the door.

Hua Ya ran over and opened the door and saw her eight pounds.

The two of them shook hands quickly, and Gu Tinglan took off his military cap, holding Hua Ya in his hand and helping him hang it on the hanger.

Hua Ya then wanted to help him hang up his coat and imitate the appearance of a virtuous daughter-in-law.

Gu Tinglan swatted her hand away, hung up his coat, and said, "Start pretending to be me when you get here. If you don't know, you might think I'm bullying you at home."

"They just don't give me food, drink, or a good look. They will violently abuse me at every turn, but they won't let me complain." Hua Ya opened her mouth and started to gibberish: "Brother, sister-in-law, you have to make the decision for me."

Fangyuan was happy when he heard this. He reached out and flicked the flower buds and his brain collapsed: "If Xiao Gu really did this to you, you would have torn down the cadre area long ago. How can you still stand here and talk nonsense?"

Lin Bayi also smiled and turned to ask Gu Tinglan: "Have the arrangements been made for the comrades from outside?"

Gu Tinglan said: "It's not my turn to bother, so I found two company commanders to arrange them."

"Who's here?" Hua Ya pulled Gu Tinglan to the dining table and sat down. Gu Tinglan didn't sit down and went to the kitchen first to serve her rice. Everyone serves their own meals here, so you can eat as much as you want without wasting it.

"The cultural troupe has arrived to express condolences to the performers." Gu Tinglan said: "There are more people this time, more than seventy people in total. I don't know why so many people came this year. I thought I wanted to take the opportunity to travel to our island. ."

"Who says it's not?" Lin Bayi held the bowl, handed it to Fangyuan first, and then went to the kitchen to fill the meal. Sheng Wan came out and said: "Every summer there is a steady stream of condolence performances, study tours, and this alone costs a lot. Ruan Brigade has always had a headache about this, but there is nothing we can do about it. We are all brothers in the army, as well as leaders at all levels. "

When Lin Bayi mentioned this, he shook his head helplessly.

"Why do you need Bajin to arrange them?" Hua Ya heard something was wrong.

Gu Tinglan said: "I didn't make any arrangements. Didn't I ask the company commander below to come and receive them?"

"Originally, I asked you to receive me by name?" Hua Ya asked, "You don't care about this aspect."

Gu Tinglan was stunned and didn't know how to explain it.

"It is true that Xiao Gu was asked to receive them by name." Lin Bayi said: "But according to their level, Xiao Gu should not be the one to receive them, so I declined."

Chapter 82

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Tinglan saw Hua Ya holding a bowl and not saying anything or eating.

"Is it the singing and dancing art troupe?" Hua Ya asked Gu Tinglan with bright eyes.

Gu Tinglan smiled clearly and said: "It's the singing and dancing art troupe. After performing for the soldiers, they will also perform for the family members in the auditorium of the third district as a commendation for the spirit of supporting the army."

"How many performances are there?" Hua Ya asked.

"Many performances." Gu Tinglan said: "They are here this time and should stay with us for a month. If they go to other places to perform condolences, they don't need to stay so long. We have a special environment on the island, and they will rarely come here. Perform two more shows. Wait until you have a good rest before leaving."

Since the family can watch the performance, Hua Ya has nothing to envy, and asked Gu Tinglan: "When can the performance be performed?"

Gu Tinglan was still not sure, so he told Hua Ya, "It should be next week."

Fangyuan thought of last year's performance and told Hua Ya, "Their little voices are so bright. We can all hear them singing in District Three."

"Then it doesn't have a bright voice. It has a microphone. It is specially designed to amplify the sound, just like a big radio." Lin Bayi said.

Fangyuan gave him a complaining look: "In your mind, I'm just a fool?"

Lin Bayi smiled and said: "Then be careful when cooking, don't burn our house down."

Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan also laughed after saying this.

It's Monday again.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang went to the third floor of the library to dig out the study materials that had been there for a long time.

"Don't talk about it. With the change of principal, the learning atmosphere in our study class has become stronger." The white mask Zhou Wenfang wore was stained with dust. She couldn't care if it was dirty or not, so she wiped it on the ground like a flower bud. Sit down, cross-legged, and start sorting out student books.

"All the books I took out this morning have been borrowed." Hua Ya wiped her sweat and said, "Even three copies of the "Chinese Dictionary" were borrowed."

"I heard that the study class will be officially divided into elementary school and high school. There are few students in it. The new principal would rather teach in small classes than let students study in a daze." Zhou Wenfang lives in the third district and has more information channels than Huaya.

"That's great. You need to understand clearly when studying." Hua Ya knew that Grandpa Wan Wan was a person who did big things. He was the new official's three key things to do when he took office, and he would definitely make sure the learning curve was smooth.

"Yeah." Zhou Wenfang originally wanted to be a soldier, but her grandparents at home didn't want her to be a soldier. She thought about it and couldn't keep doing nothing on the island: "I remember you said you wanted to go to college?"

Hua Ya stood up, held the books on the floor in her arms, and prepared to take them to the second floor. They packed out two new bookshelves on the second floor, specifically for educational books.

"Yes, I've been looking for books recently." Hua Ya saw Zhou Wenfang blinking at her and said understandingly: "You want to take the exam too?"

"I can't just watch you progress and just stand still." Zhou Wenfang was a little embarrassed, so she picked up the book and walked to Hua Ya and said, "I got better than you in the exam."

Hua Ya's lips curved into a sneer: "Okay, whoever doesn't do well in the exam will be my daughter."

Zhou Wenfang was angry: "Why do you still remember this? Can you please change the story!"

"If you can't, you can't!" Hua Ya ran downstairs holding the books. Zhou Wenfang was not as agile as she was, and went downstairs trembling slightly while holding many books. After putting down the book, he searched for the shadow of Hua Ya among the bookshelves, hoping to teach her a lesson.

"Is there anyone there?" came a clear man's voice. Zhou Wenfang turned around and saw a soldier with an upright posture standing at the door of the second floor, holding a book in his hand.

"Library card." Zhou Wenfang resumed his business tone.

"I'm sorry, comrade, I'm here on a business trip and I don't have a library card." The man said apologetically.

No matter how apologetic it is, it just doesn't work without a library card.

"I can't register without a library card. If you can't register, you can't borrow it." Zhou Wenfang led him downstairs to the registration desk.

She opened the register and pointed it out to him: "These are all registered with library cards. Look, I'm not trying to trick you."

After hearing the news, Hua Ya came over and picked up the book that the other party wanted to borrow, "Selected Prints of the Zhelim League".

Seeing Hua Ya's interest in the book, the other party said politely: "This is a collection of creative paintings published by Jilin People's Publishing House. It can no longer be seen outside the island. I didn't expect to see this book here."

Yu Qi stretched out his hand to shake Hua Ya's hand. He was stunned when he saw the flower buds for the first time. He didn't expect that there would be such a sweet girl on the island, and her smile was like a summer flower blooming. Such a girl is more attractive than the girls in the art troupe.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Yu Qi, and I am a member of the military art troupe who came to perform a cultural performance."

Zhou Wenfang did not take the usual route and held his hand first and said: "Not everyone's hand can hold it. Hello, Comrade Yu Qi, my surname is Zhou."

Yu Qi felt as if his ears had misunderstood. Did he really hear wrong just now?

Hua Ya put her hands behind her back and walked around Zhou Wenfang.

It wasn't that she was rude, it was the way Yu Qi looked at her that made her awkward. She would stay away from such people.

Besides, his eight pounds is a jealous one. The gay man in front of him is handsome. Maybe because he spends a lot of time performing, he will inevitably have a makeup look, but he is still handsomer than most gay men. In order to prevent Gu Bajin from causing trouble, it's better to keep a distance.

Not only was Yu Qifei not angry, but he smiled brightly, showing his white teeth: "Comrade, do you think this will work? I will keep my work permit here, and I will return the book in three days at most. "

Zhou Wenfang did not embarrass the comrades from outside the island who came to borrow books with temporary library cards, and asked him to register his personal information. After verification, he was issued a temporary library card, which was valid for one month.

Yu Qi thanked him and left with the book.

"I still want to tell you, let's go to see a show together." Hua Ya registered Yu Qi's borrowing information and asked Zhou Wenfang with a tilt of her head.

Zhou Wenfang really liked watching artistic performances and was a young artistic woman herself, so she simply agreed.

There was nothing else to do in the afternoon, so Hua Ya helped Aunt Gao distribute the study materials in the cultural activity room.

Because of this rare artistic performance, all the family members were smiling and invited each other to watch it.

The literacy class is taught by a new family member. Her son is a battalion commander here, and she was a retired teacher. I didn't want to come over, but there was too much noise outside, so I might as well come to the island and stay.

"What I'm going to talk to you about today is 'daily disease prevention'. I heard that our island's medical resources are limited, and the prevention of general epidemics relies on eating garlic."

"Hey, Xiaohua, do you know how to pronounce this word?" Wang Lihua came close to Hua Ya, squinted her eyes and held the paper away to read.

"It's 'shan', which is the word 'shan' used by emperors in the past to 'meal'." Hua Ya poked her head over and told her.

Then another family member next to him asked Hua Ya: "What is this chanting?"

Hua Ya whispered: "'gin', the 'gin' in 'ginseng' is a polyphonic character, and the 'gin' in 'participation' is also written like this."

Wang Lihua slowly marked the pinyin on the word "shan" and showed it to Hua Ya, who helped her change it. Wang Lihua said to Hua Ya, "If I had known earlier, it would be better for you to go up and tell us."

Hua Ya hurriedly said: "Don't say such things, I am just a primary school student."

Wang Lihua whispered: "No wonder we are called illiterate, primary school students are so good."

Hua Ya pursed her lips and smiled secretly.

Afterwards, I listened carefully to the knowledge on disease prevention.

These days, Hua Ya feels more and more that the literacy class is doing well. Not only is she illiterate in words, she is also illiterate in common sense. Hua Ya can learn a lot of daily knowledge on the island here. Later, whenever I had time, I would come and attend literacy classes.

When get out of class was over, Aunt Gao called Hua Ya to stop.

"Xiaohua, come here for a moment."

"Auntie, what's the matter?" Hua Ya got up from her seat and ran over.

Aunt Gao handed her a form and said, "This is the recommendation form for the family committee. You can register your information on it. I plan to recommend you to be a director of the family committee."

Hua Ya asked: "Is that the clerk who does the work?"

Aunt Gao smiled and touched Hua Ya's forehead with her index finger and said, "Yes, are you willing?"

Hua Ya also smiled: "I am willing to contribute. Thank you aunt for giving me this opportunity."

Aunt Gao said: "Actually, it won't take up much of your time, but there are some chores that need someone to manage. There is no salary every month, and a bag of brown rice will be given at the end of the year, which is better than nothing and can be regarded as a year's hard work. If you don't care, then I I recommend you."

"That's good, I'm free when I'm free." Hua Ya said happily: "My sister-in-law is also on the Family Committee, so that's great."

*

The time for the performance was quickly decided.

Perform for the soldiers in the West Courtyard from Monday to Friday.

Performed for family members in the family home on Saturday.

Fangyuan made large flower rolls with scallion oil in the morning, and Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan came over to eat them together.

"Do you have a day off on Sunday?" Hua Ya, the only one here who had never seen a performance by a cultural troupe, asked with interest.

Fangyuan not only made large flower rolls in the morning, but also ground soy milk by hand for them to add to their meal.

Huaya's soy milk is sweetened with two tablespoons of sugar. Gu Tinglan took a bite, but didn't dare to take a second bite.

While Hua Ya was focusing on the art troupe, he was thinking about taking his little wife to see the dentist on Sunday. Now she sometimes doesn't even dare to say she has a toothache and just endures it by herself.

"Don't you understand? There's a social dance on Sunday."

Fangyuan has been here for many years and has long known the customs here: "There are too many singles in our army. Every year at this time, comrades from the cultural troupe will come to organize and call for blind dates. This year, there are more than 70 people, which is the same as last year. Times. Maybe it's because our 031 fighters have such a good reputation that if word spreads outside, people are vying to come over. Hey, Lao Lin, how many couples do you think we can get into this year?"

"It's definitely indispensable. This time's art troupe is from Shandong. The girls and boys are all good-looking and well-organized. Shandong is a province that produces handsome men and beauties. This year's sorority will be interesting."

Speaking of this, Lin Bayi spoke again: "Xiao Gu was forced by Ruan Lu to go to the fraternity party. That scene... tsk tsk, we are already married anyway, so I won't mention it."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "I kept to myself when I wasn't married. The feeling that you didn't say what you meant was easily associated with my family."

Hua Ya recalled the first time she met Gu Tinglan and was attracted by his strong waist and long legs.

After half a year, I still like it very much. This man's whole body seemed to have been molded to her liking, making her fall headlong into his gentle land.

Now that he is still married, it is definitely his duty to live in peace and order. He was unmarried back then. With his flirtatious attitude and tone all day long, Hua Ya thought about it and asked Lin Bayi: "What was it like back then?"

Gu Tinglan knew it was bad news as soon as he heard it. His little wife was really thinking about this.

He winked at Lin Bayi and saw that Lin Bayi didn't look at him. He gave Lin Bayi a piece of oily scrambled eggs and said with hypocritical concern: "Squad leader, eat the eggs, don't just eat the flower rolls."

How could Lin Bayi not understand what Gu Tinglan meant? He smiled and said to Hua Ya, "At that time, a girl wrote a few letters and asked someone to hand them over to him. There was nothing else."

"Not only back then, but now it is also popular to make pen pals. We write letters to each other about life insights and other things to exchange. I don't have the time or the energy to talk about romantic affairs with them, and it will fade away as time goes by."

Gu Tinglan never mentioned that he was enthusiastically pursued by several girls and they were jealous of each other. In order to avoid suspicion, he deliberately lived in the west courtyard for a long time so as not to run into them.

They couldn't find anyone, so they naturally had to write letters to express their feelings. Gu Tinglan didn't know how many love letters he had received from others. Lin Bayi alone had sent it to him five or six times.

Of course, there was no need to show off this kind of thing, and there was no need to make his little wife feel uneasy about it.

"Then are you still going this year?" The sorority party is not only attended by bachelors and unmarried girls, but also requires some married people to come and help everyone find a match.

"I won't go." Gu Tinglan said simply: "I will just watch the show with my wife on Sunday."

Hua Ya felt that Gu Tinglan had a good attitude and reluctantly spared him.

Lin Bayi nodded and said, "That's right. What's wrong with other people if you go, hahaha."

Gu Tinglan rolled her eyes at him.

On Saturday, Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang passed by the auditorium in District 3.

There are already many people with strange faces walking around here. All of them have outstanding looks and temperament, and are extremely tall. He stands out among the family members.

Hua Ya saw the girls from the art troupe. They were wearing military uniforms and had makeup on their faces. A few girls had permed hair, looking like movie stars, very fashionable.

Zhou Wenfang didn't think anything of it after seeing many of them. She just saw that the bags they were carrying and the high heels they were wearing were good, so she planned to ask a friend in Beijing to help them buy some.

Hua Ya is very rare, like a little foreigner, acting very curious.

"It turns out that there are still such soldiers. I thought they all carry guns and fight." Hua Ya said with emotion, "How wonderful it is to be a soldier and look pretty at the same time."

"What are you thinking? Not only do they perform in peaceful places, but sometimes they also perform on the front lines to arouse the will of the soldiers. It's not just about looking beautiful every day."

Zhou Wenfang pulled Huayu back. She was also carrying a lot of rice ball to help Huaya take it back to feed the birds.

"Then let's come here early today to avoid running out of good seats." Hua Ya said happily, "Sister-in-law said, their little voices are really bright."

"Don't worry, they changed the performance place into a playground. They just want more family members to see the performance." Zhou Wenfang changed her handbag, but the heavy bag pinched her hands.

She saw that there were more flower buds than she could hold, and her hands and back were covered with corn flakes. She asked, "How many birds do you want to feed? Didn't you just buy them last month?"

Hua Ya's attention was drawn back to her, and she sighed and said, "You don't know how many boobies in that group can give birth to babies. There are also many other boobies who came here because of their publicity. They are really good at cooking and pooping."

Nowadays, the leader of the boobies has become the big brother of birds in Dayu Island. He spends all day in his nest chatting with his wife, and other boobies are constantly trying to join his camp.

There are also some migratory birds that have flown back from the south as the weather gets warmer. They are all optimistic about the Hero Monument. They are no match for the boobies, so the leader of the boobies leads a group of his followers and drives them to the small woods directly opposite the Hero Monument to roost.

Hua Ya likes birds and doesn't want them to go hungry, so he feeds them more frequently during these days.

"I'm not always feeding. Ba Jin said that there will be many fish coming from the ocean next month, so I don't need to be bothered." Hua Ya said.

Zhou Wenfang sighed: "Okay, I'll ask your eight pounds to lift the rice ball next time. My arms will be so sore that I won't be able to lift it tomorrow."

Chapter 83

There was a theatrical performance in the evening, but Hua Ya was not in the mood to cook.

Zhou Wenfang sat on the sofa and pinched his shoulders and said, "Don't you have to come back to watch the show with you after dinner? Otherwise, you can go to the cafeteria with me and make do with it."

"Yes, Xiaofang, if comrades from outside the island come over, maybe the food in our cafeteria will be better."

Hua Ya squatted at the door of the kitchen, dividing the corn grains he brought back into small plastic bags one by one and tying them up. When it's time to feed the birds, just grab a bag and go out.

"You don't know the good intentions of our army leaders." Zhou Wenfang leaned on the sofa, took a break and said: "Our Ruan brigade has never taken the ordinary path, and we like to cry poor in front of the leaders in the capital. It is rare to have comrades from outside. Come here, Ruan Lu will not only reduce the food in the cafeteria, but also remove some of the products from the supply and marketing cooperative. The only way to be rich here is to be rich in spirit. Didn't you see that there are so many people borrowing books recently?"

"Hey, this is also a way. We always have insufficient funds here." Hua Ya finished cleaning up, clapped his hands, found a lunch box for Zhou Wenfang, took it out and put it on the coffee table and said: "Don't go back to get the lunch box. It's hard to walk around. Just use ours."

"You are so heartless. I helped you bring back twenty kilograms of cornballs. What's wrong with you walking a few steps with me?" Zhou Wenfang pushed the lunch box away.

Hua Ya also brought out an iron lunch box, stood in front of Zhou Wenfang and said, "The lunch box I gave you is new, and you have only used it. Every time I give you delicious food, this is the same lunch box."

Zhou Wenfang reluctantly stretched out her hand and said with a sore arm, "That's okay."

Hua Ya went up and wanted to hit her, but remembered that Ba Jin reminded her not to touch others easily, so she took her little fist back.

Zhou Wenfang, who didn't know that he was walking around in front of the Lord of Hell, stood up calmly and said to Hua Ya: "How about we cook some food? Last year, when the comrades from outside the island arrived in the army, Brigade Ruan gave them cabbage. Potatoes, they eat cabbage and potatoes, and we eat them too. It's enough for me to think about it now. If this is the dish again today, I would rather not eat it."

Hua Ya paused when she heard this. She had actually had enough of this. If nothing else, there are no fresh vegetables in winter, so we rely on cabbage and potatoes to get through it.

"I made fermented bean curd and brought it to you. Do you want it spicy or not?" Hua Ya took out the only precious jar she had left and took another plate of chili: "If you want to eat chili, just dip it yourself. Ba Jin doesn't like spicy food, so I just put some white wine in the fermented bean curd and not much chili pepper."

Zhou Wenfang had eaten bean curd in Beijing and it was still red. I heard that this thing is difficult to make, and it can easily over-ferment if you are not careful.

"Did you really make it yourself?" Zhou Wenfang went to the kitchen to get a pair of chopsticks, took a sip of the bean curd in the small plate, and praised: "It has the mellow aroma of white wine, it's delicious."

"That's right, I made it myself from soybeans." Hua Ya said proudly: "If you want to learn, I can teach you. I promised Aunt Gao to wait until the next literacy class to teach everyone how to make this."

"Then I'll wait for the literacy class to learn with you all, and you'll save me two more lessons." Zhou Wenfang felt sorry for Hua Ya. This guy seemed to be doing nothing every day, but in fact he didn't have a lot of things to do.

"Can you master it after teaching it twice?" Hua Ya said without fear of death.

Zhou Wenfang narrowed his eyes, and Hua Ya laughed and said, "I'm just teasing you. Even if I don't teach you, you can figure it out yourself. How smart my daughter is!"

Zhou Wenfang's previous words were quite useful, but when she heard that she started to get angry again, Zhou Wenfang pinched Hua Ya's face and said, "You start to look down on others when you are a bit skilled, right?"

Hua Ya begs for mercy, Zhou Wenfang often moves books, and her hands become stronger and stronger.

Seeing Hua Ya rubbing her face with tears in her eyes, Zhou Wenfang said, "I haven't tried hard enough yet. I'm not your weight. Don't pretend to be like me."

Hua Ya put down her hand and said angrily: "Then I won't let you eat fermented bean curd."

"Others are Grandet, and you are Grande." Zhou Wenfang laughed and cursed.

The two of them walked and talked, and arrived in the cafeteria at six o'clock in the afternoon.

Today's Canteen No. 3 is a little different. The bucket of soup under the pillar has been taken away, and a self-service meal station has been placed outside the southernmost window. It's just two tables put together, with two large basins of rice on them.

"Good guy, mixed bean sprouts, shredded potatoes, pickled cabbage, vinegar and young ginger." Zhou Wenfang secretly said to Hua Ya: "This is because the logistics department has put out all the pickles for the steamed buns in the morning."

Hua Ya said: "Aren't you pretending to be poor? It would be nice to have pickles and steamed buns."

In fact, Ruan Lu still feels sorry for everyone and will not really let them eat rough dough steamed buns. In the evening, I was given not only rice but also sweet potato noodles.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang didn't want to eat pickles and rice, so they each ordered a portion of sweet potato noodles and ate them face to face. Served with fermented bean curd made from flower sprouts, it's quite delicious.

Hua Ya looked at the big words "Welcome Comrades of Shandong Art Troupe to perform condolences" posted above the window and was very happy.

Zhou Wenfang said: "Their food is better than ours, with special subsidies and small canteens. But under the current environment, it is not easy for them to go to small canteens, so they follow us to eat from the big pot."

Hua Ya was impressed: "How come you know everything?"

Zhou Wenfang smiled and said: "Anyway, I have been here for so many years, so of course I know more than you."

While he was talking, several actors from the art troupe came outside. They didn't put on makeup, probably because it wasn't their turn to perform today.

"What are they holding in their hands?" Hua Ya quietly poked her head out to take a look.

Zhou Wenfang also looked over and saw that they were holding glass bottles in their hands. She thought for a moment and said, "Jealous?"

The two of them watched as they first went to the window to grab a portion of pickles, and then went to the lunch table to grab a lunch box full of white rice.

"No wonder you have grown so tall. You have such a good appetite." Hua Ya said, "Singing and dancing every day consumes a lot of energy. It's really not easy."

Zhou Wenfang ordered Hua Ya's lunch box and said, "Let's eat quickly. Don't you have to take up space to watch the show later?"

Hua Ya said: "Don't you watch it together?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "I'll just watch outside for a while. I think there are mosquitoes."

There are many more mosquitoes on Dayu Island than on land. If you don't pay attention, you will get a few bites on your body.

After the two of them finished eating, Zhou Wenfang accompanied Hua Ya back home and took a small bench to the playground in District 3.

A simple stage has been set up on the playground. Under the stage is a huge military tent, which should be used for them to rest and put on makeup.

There were many people on the playground, each holding a small stool. They don't dislike each other either, leaving only a small gap when placed together.

"There are so many people here." Hua Ya put two small stools close to each other. She came over after eating and was only in the fifth row. There are a lot of empty small stools in front. They must have occupied the space before eating.

"They still have experience. Next year I will occupy the space first and then eat." Hua Ya learned another trick.

Zhou Wenfang sat with her on a small stool for a while. Hua Ya was curious about everything, even if she wasn't performing, she would watch the comrades from the art troupe put on makeup.

"Look at your ignorant look." Zhou Wenfang finished complaining, took Hua Ya's hand and said, "The henna at my door has bloomed. Come to my place later when you have time, and I will dye your nails red."

"I'll buy another red lipstick. I took a photo that day and it felt so pretty when someone put it on me." Hua Ya said happily.

"It's better if I help you pick out lipstick." Zhou Wenfang could totally imagine Hua Ya picking out a bright red lipstick and applying it to her mouth, grinning like a blood-soaked grin. The more she thought about it, the more likely it seemed.

"That's a good relationship." Hua Ya didn't know what Zhou Wenfang was thinking, so she happily agreed.

Gu Tinglan said he would accompany Hua Ya to watch the show, and he actually arrived on time.

As soon as I sat down, the host on the stage said the opening remarks: "Dear military comrades, good evening, everyone! On the fifteenth anniversary of the establishment of Unit 031, everyone gathers here to share the deep feelings between the military and the people. We are specially invited The Shandong Qingdao Army Art Troupe came to Base 031 to hold a condolence performance! Now, let me introduce to you the leading comrades who came to the condolence performance. They are."

"Wow!" Someone came out, and Hua Ya applauded fiercely along with everyone else.

Gu Tinglan saw her little face flushed with excitement, and felt more and more cute.

When there was no need to applaud anymore, Gu Tinglan grabbed a handful of open hazelnuts from his pocket and stuffed them into Hua Ya's hand. Hua Ya was puzzled, and Gu Tinglan said shamelessly: "Peel them for me to eat." With Hua Ya's strength, This is drizzle.

Hua Ya whispered: "Okay." He lowered his head and started peeling eight pounds of hazelnuts conscientiously. Suddenly he turned around and asked: "Can I eat something?"

Gu Tinglan pointed to the first row where Aunt Gao was and said, "They brought all the sodas."

Hua Ya was happy. She took out a handful of melon seeds from her pocket and stuffed them into Gu Tinglan's hand and said, "Peel them for me to eat."

Gu Tinglan was so happy that she whispered, "You won't suffer any loss, right?"

Hua Ya said sweetly and softly: "Yes."

Gu Tinglan really wanted to rub the little flower buds with his hands, but unfortunately there were people in front and behind him, so he resisted.

"Just wait for me."

Normally, Hua Ya would get no good results when she said this. She felt that she was right, so she just said it and he wrote it down in his notebook.

"I won't wait, I'm too busy."

The stage was still chanting names. Hua Ya took a moment to take a look and happened to see Yu Qi standing on it. After just one more glance, Gu Bajin was sensitive to the lingering gaze of his young wife, and accurately found the position where Yu Qi was standing.

"Know?" This was simply a trap. Hua Ya only knew him and Lin Bayi when she came to the island.

"I borrowed books." Hua Ya said honestly.

Gu Tinglan nodded: "That's okay."

"What a job, but I have to get him a temporary library card. I don't know how to do it yet. Xiaofang taught me how to do it. It's so troublesome." Hua Ya muttered in a low voice.

"Then let Zhou Wenfang do it next time, just watch." Gu Tinglan said without conscience.

Hua Ya was happy: "Why do you always teach me to bully her? She is such a nice person."

Gu Tinglan said: "How about me? You spend more time with her now than with me. I have another mission to leave the island soon, so don't think about me."

Hua Ya didn't do anything, and said with a red face: "Then, can I just wait?"

Gu Tinglan stuffed melon seeds into Hua Ya's mouth and said with a half-smile, "Then be good."

Hua Ya said softly: "I won't chat with you anymore, the show has begun. Don't affect the viewing experience of other gays."

"Yeah. Don't say anything." Gu Tinglan raised his head and faced the stage. He didn't have much interest in these performances. He mainly came to watch them with Hua Ya.

This time the Shandong Cultural Troupe has prepared a variety of programs.

It was just like a folk art talk.

Crosstalk, sketches, magic and acrobatics.

Storytelling, jokes, and rap art.

"It turns out that the art performance is so beautiful." Hua Ya looked at the stage without opening her eyes.

Gu Tinglan took advantage of the host's announcement and went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy a bottle of lychee-flavored soda for Hua Ya. Hearing Hua Ya's emotion, he was afraid that she would misunderstand it, so he explained to her: "This is just like this on our island. Others The local content should be more serious. Ruan Lu doesn't like those that are frivolous, so he asks them to prepare some other light-hearted programs every time they come over."

"I don't like weak ones either." Hua Ya took a sip of the soda, handed it to Gu Tinglan and said, "Drink it too." The two of them had just eaten a lot of nuts, and their mouths were dry.

Gu Tinglan took the soda and took two sips, feeling Hua Ya tugging at his sleeve.

"Don't drink all of it, save some for me."

Gu Tinglan gave her another bottle of orange-flavored soda hidden in his pocket. Hua Ya changed his face in a second and let go, saying, "I'll give you that bottle. The orange one is the best."

The two watched for a while, and the show was about to end.

"Can there be another performance next Saturday?" Hua Ya asked reluctantly.

Gu Tinglan said: "The art troupe will stay for a month, and it is impossible to perform just one show for the family. Just listen to the notice, there should be more."

Hua Ya stood up with the crowd, holding a small stool under her arms: "Then next time I will bring persimmons and cucumbers. Aunt Gao's house has a lot of water cucumbers, and she asked me to pick them."

"Sure, I'll pick it with you then." Gu Tinglan took Hua Ya's small bench in his hand, and quietly held Hua Ya's little hand in the dark with his other hand.

Huayaren was dishonest and his fingers were dishonest, so he scratched Gu Tinglan's hand several times.

"Those girls on the stage are so beautiful." Hua Ya praised sincerely: "That's all for big stars."

"The young man on the stage is also very energetic. Many people should like it." Gu Tinglan sincerely gave Hua Ya a golden spell: "Do you like it?"

"You're being weird." Hua Ya stopped and stared at Gu Tinglan.

Gu Tinglan said: "Yes, you are not allowed to look at the young man."

Hua Ya was happy, took Gu Tinglan's hand and said, "I just like to see jealousy. If it's not jealousy, I don't like it."

Gu Tinglan was relieved, no one could be more bitter than him, even Shanxi's old vinegar had to stay behind.

"Gu Tinglan, you are here!" A girl with a loud voice ran over, followed by several female comrades from the art troupe. Everyone was calling Gu Tinglan's name.

From the corner of his eye, Gu Tinglan saw Hua Ya looking at them in confusion. He made a serious face and said, "Speak nicely. According to my military rank, I am your leader."

The girl with the loud voice was stunned for a moment and said: "Why are you still so serious? It's really boring. Our leader asked you to be in charge of this reception. Why didn't we see you?"

"Your leader is not my leader. My direct superior is Ruan Lv. Why should I listen to the art troupe." Gu Tinglan said this mercilessly. Hua Ya had never seen him speak sternly and wanted to take a step back and let him speak to them alone.

Gu Tinglan just held Hua Ya's hand and wouldn't let go. Hua Ya twisted it but didn't move.

The loud-voiced girl had seen him like this too many times, so she explained: "I didn't ask you to obey her orders. They are just fellow Beijingers who want to have a dinner together. Isn't there a sorority party tomorrow? You can go. ."

Hua Ya knew that the sorority was a blind date, and was a little unhappy that this girl invited Gu Tinglan to the sorority in front of her.

Unexpectedly, the girl with the loud voice turned around and saw Hua Ya, and said in surprise: "This is my sister-in-law, oh, she is so beautiful. Her eyes are watery. My sister-in-law will also attend the sorority party with Captain Gu tomorrow."

Gu Tinglan immediately said: "What do you want her to do?"

The girl with the loud voice said: "Hey, you're not scared anymore, are you?"

Hua Ya actually wanted to accompany Gu Tinglan, but she didn't want him to go alone. It's not that I'm not worried, I just don't want to.

"What do I have to be afraid of?" Gu Tinglan took Hua Ya's hand, and Hua Ya said to the loud-voiced girl, "Hello, thank you for inviting me, I will go."

Gu Tinglan's face darkened, he squeezed Hua Ya's hand and said, "You don't have to go."

Hua Yaxun thought, I can't let you play among the beautiful girls.

"I want to go." Hua Ya said again.

The loud-voiced girl saw her, shook Hua Ya's hand and said, "My name is Wu Yue, let's meet tomorrow night."

The other party spoke so openly that Hua Ya was surprised. Zhou Wenfang had said before that before getting married, Gu Tinglan was a famous boss on the island and everyone wanted to have sex with him.

Is it possible that you will be remembered even after you get married?

Also named to be received.

Hua Ya raised her head and looked at Gu Tinglan. Gu Tinglan pinched his eyebrows and said, "I promise it's different from what you think. Forget it, if you want to go, I'll go with you to take a look. If the situation is not right, let's retreat together." "

the next morning.

Hua Ya deliberately arrived at the Monument of Heroes in advance while carrying rice grains.

Zhou Wenfang sprinkled water in front of the Heroes Monument. When she saw the flower buds coming, she pointed to a place and said, "Sit over there. It's very dusty here."

Hua Ya thought for a whole night and couldn't understand the meaning of Wu Yue's words. Was this to give her power? Invite her to the sorority party and let her see Gu Bajin surrounded by girls?

"Really asking you to go with me?" Zhou Wenfang was also surprised. She raised her eyebrows and said to Hua Ya: "Don't be afraid, I will go with you. The worst is to have a fight!"

Chapter 84

"Don't be too excited, I just feel a little strange." Hua Ya said to Zhou Wenfang: "They don't seem to be targeting me."

"Did you feel soft-hearted because the girl was pretty?" Zhou Wenfang sat down next to Hua Ya, grabbed a handful of rice grains and threw them on the ground to feed the birds, and said almost sincerely: "Be careful, you won't regret it until it's too late."

"But I believe in Bajin." Hua Ya said, "They said that Bajin always looks so serious in front of them, but he is not serious at all in front of me."

"I'm here to give you advice, not to listen to what you say. I don't know how good your relationship is. If your relationship is ranked second on the island, it's not the first. I'm tired of it all day long, ugh , to be honest, I'm actually quite envious."

Zhou Wenfang grabbed another handful of corn pellets, bypassed the boobies, and scattered them toward the migratory birds and petrels a little further away.

"Then you also find one. There are so many single young men on our island. It just so happens that you can go to the sorority party tonight to look for someone, just in case you meet the right one." Hua Ya gave Zhou Wenfang an idea: "Just give it to you Wearing Bragi's is so pretty."

"Okay, let's both dress up. No matter if they come to you to show off or something else, we have to go there beautifully." Zhou Wenfang stood up and put his hand on the flower bed, accidentally scratching it. .

"Quick, I have a handkerchief here to wrap it up with." Hua Ya said anxiously.

"It's okay, it's not deep, it's just that the opening is a bit long. Don't waste the eight pounds of handkerchiefs I bought for you. Please accompany me to the medical clinic to apply some purple liquid. There are many birds here and I'm afraid of bacteria."

Zhou Wenfang pinched her fingers to stop the bleeding and directed Hua Ya to put the broom and watering can into the small box next to the electrical box behind the Heroes Monument.

The two of them came to the medical clinic, and through the window they could see the person administering an intravenous drip.

The patient where Zhou Wenfang was lying now was an acquaintance - Xie Weimin.

Seeing Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang coming over, he waved his hands feebly.

"What's wrong with you?" Hua Ya asked him.

Xie Weimin was not embarrassed to say that drinking too much caused diarrhea. He only said: "It's just a joke, I feel uncomfortable in my stomach."

Zhou Wenfang saw several soldiers nearby who were also receiving intravenous drips. She and Xie Weimin met through Hua Ya and had spoken twice. She thought of Xie Weimin's heroic deeds and said, "What did you eat and spoil again?"

As he said this, the little warrior on the bed next to him retched.

Xie Weimin covered his mouth and said, "Don't mention eating or drinking. It makes me sick when I mention it."

The nurse outside called to Zhou Wenfang. Zhou Wenfang nodded to him and left with Hua Ya.

After applying the medicine, I went over and saw that Xie Weimin had fallen asleep.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang came out together. Hua Ya said, "Comrade Xie is not easy. He always gets injections."

Zhou Wenfang said: "That's because he can't control his mouth."

They were talking and passing by the supply and marketing cooperative.

"Is that the little melon seed? The one who always follows your Bajin family." Zhou Wenfang saw the little melon seed running outside with a big bag of melon seeds. He was so anxious that he almost fell down due to a stumble under his feet.

"Xiao Guazi, what are you doing in such a hurry?" Hua Ya walked to Xiao Guazi and reached out to help him. How could Xiao Guazi dare to let Hua Ya help him? He stood up straight holding on to the wall and said, "I am going to the auditorium to give them melon seeds."

Zhou Wenfang pouted: "You really know how to instruct people."

Xiao Guazi wiped her sweat and said to Hua Ya, "Sister-in-law, I'm leaving first."

"Slower."

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang returned home. Zhou Wenfang became more and more angry as she thought about it, and said to Hua Ya: "Look at how the women in the art troupe have been treated by us here. Even the little melon seeds are used, no wonder you still let eight of your family If you go to receive someone in a hurry, wouldn't that be a wolf entering the tiger's mouth?"

"It's a sheep. Well, eight pounds is not a small sheep." Hua Ya had something on her mind and couldn't knit a sweater.

The party starts at five o'clock in the afternoon. After everyone enters, they can eat, drink and dance in a very fashionable manner.

Zhou Wenfang pulled Hua Ya and said, "Let's go to my house and I'll dress you up. You can't let others see your jokes. Let's give them a scare first."

Hua Ya feels that she is very fashionable in her dress and does not need any improvement.

Zhou Wenfang still dragged her to Room 414 in District 3. Her wardrobe was full of fresh and beautiful clothes.

"Your feet are smaller than mine, so just wear the pair of black wedges your family bought for you."

Zhou Wenfang picked up a dress and made signs on Hua Ya. If he felt dissatisfied, he changed another one and said: "Our island is no different from other places. There are no such revolutionary activities, but we can't dress too unrestrainedly, and we can't let Ruan Lu Difficult."

Hua Ya listened to Zhou Wenfang's words and obeyed the instructions and changed her skirt several times. Zhou Wenfang always felt something was wrong and said to Hua Ya: "I am taller than you, but my clothes still don't fit. Didn't you say that your mother-in-law sent you a lot of clothes in Beijing, why didn't you see them wearing them?"

Hua Ya said sheepishly: "I have never seen the fabrics she sent, so I didn't wear them because I didn't have anything serious to do every day."

"You're silly, you're just wearing it once for a photo, right?" Zhou Wenfang said, "Although clothes will get old after being worn, new ones won't come back unless the old ones go away. Let's go, let's go, oh, I'll accompany you You go back and change into good clothes, and I'll bring the cosmetics with me."

In this way, the two people hurriedly came to the cadre area from the third area.

On the way, we went to the cafeteria to eat some steamed buns with pickles, which was naturally Ruan Lu's creation.

Returning to Hua Ya's house, Hua Ya dug out several sets of clothes from the camphor box given to her by Fangyuan.

Zhou Wenfang is a good shopper and recognized at a glance that the summer shirt was made of silk. There are also two other sets of cheongsam made of silk. The colors are delicate and elegant, just right for Hua Ya to wear.

"Why wear a bragi when you have such a good cheongsam?" Zhou Wenfang wore a bragi himself and threw the bragi that Hua Ya was carrying on the sofa.

She compared and chose a light blue cheongsam embroidered with flowers and birds for Hua Ya. Wearing it on Hua Ya allowed her soft temperament to show more of her spirituality. Whether she was standing or sitting, she had a calm or flowing beauty. .

This cheongsam that embodies oriental beauty transforms Hua Ya from a pure young woman into a graceful and delicate flower in full bloom. Zhou Wenfang helped her pull up her hair into a bun and put a pink rose flower on it. The eyebrows are painted like a jade plate with orchids.

Zhou Wenfang pulled Hua Ya around in a circle and was very satisfied with her outfit.

"By the way, can you dance?" Zhou Wenfang said, "You will definitely dance ballroom dancing at the fraternity party."

Hua Ya was confused: "What is ballroom dancing?"

Zhou Wenfang looked at the time, bent down and started to move the coffee table: "Hurry up and make room in the living room. I will make up for you quickly. You can't embarrass me."

Hua Ya said: "I can't dance. Can't I go over and eat and drink?"

"Of course not! You have to dance with Gu Tinglan in front of everyone, let everyone know that he is your man, and you have to show them your ownership. If you can't dance, Gu Tinglan Tinglan, what should you do if someone invites you to dance?"

Knowing that Hua Ya didn't know how to communicate, Zhou Wenfang couldn't wait to fill her up with common sense all afternoon.

Hua Ya followed Zhou Wenfang, stepping and twisting, and finally learned the simplest ballroom dance steps - three slow steps.

"One, two, three, two, two, three, three, two, three, four, two, three." Zhou Wenfang collapsed on the sofa tiredly, clapping her hands to drum up the rhythm for Hua Ya.

"Can, is it okay?" Hua Ya sweated. Wrapped in a cheongsam, my movements are restricted and I feel uncomfortable.

"I barely passed the test. I just hope that Captain Gu will be able to do it and not fall behind when the time comes." Zhou Wenfang was so tired that she asked Hua Ya to wash her face and put on light makeup again. I put my hair up and put on some lipstick.

The social meeting will be held in the third area auditorium.

I faced single girls from the art troupe and single soldiers from 031.

Gu Tinglan wore a military uniform and went to the cadre area to pick up his young wife. When he saw Hua Ya wearing a cheongsam slowly walking toward him, Gu Tinglan was dumbfounded.

"Is this my wife?" Gu Tinglan gently held Hua Ya's waist and looked up and down, her lips almost grinning up to her cheeks.

"Otherwise it's mine?" Zhou Wenfang was helpless. She was walking in front carrying a small bag. She was wearing a bragi with a Russian style, with puff sleeves on top and a pleated skirt on the bottom. Lielie's temperament is much softer and has a lot of femininity.

The three of them arrived at the entrance of the auditorium.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang were ready to fight with the girls from the art troupe. Gu Tinglan walked to the door and before opening it, Xie Weimin came out screaming and running.

"Why do you smell like alcohol?" Zhou Wenfang covered her nose and looked at Xie Weimin who was sitting on the steps gasping for breath with disgust.

Xie Weimin saw Gu Tinglan arriving, as if he were meeting his ancestors.

"Why did you come here! I'm going to be eaten alive by them!"

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang looked at each other, and Hua Ya whispered, "Are they so rampant?"

Xie Weimin actually heard it. He looked at Hua Ya and then at Zhou Wenfang: "It turns out to be you two. I didn't recognize it just now. What are you two doing here? Run away if you can! I've never seen one delivered to my door."

"Please tell me clearly, what's going on?" Zhou Wenfang heard the music inside was covered by the noise, and he didn't know what the noise was about.

Gu Tinglan frowned and was about to run away with Hua Ya, and said to Xie Weimin: "We will send Xiaofang over for a blind date. Since you are out, take her in."

Zhou Wenfang was stunned and said, "What on earth are you playing at? Why did you two just send me here? Didn't you go in together?"

Hua Ya didn't know either and looked at them with confusion. Gu Tinglan didn't care, he grabbed Hua Ya and ran down the steps.

Seeing that Gu Tinglan was about to make a strategic move, Xie Weimin shouted toward the door: "Commander Gu and his family are here! Someone is coming to greet us!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Xiao Guazi rushed out of the auditorium with a red face. He also smelled of alcohol. When he saw his captain, he cried and said: "Captain, don't leave! I don't want to drink anymore. I would rather wait for you to wash your stubborn feet for the rest of my life!"

"Aren't you guys drinking inside all the time?" Zhou Wenfang came to the door and took a look. It was no longer possible to tell who was who inside, and they all rolled up their sleeves and fisted each other. A few people were cracking melon seeds and watching the fun, and they were obviously drunk. There is no one else who can hold a sorority party like this.

Someone gradually ran over to the door, shouting: "Captain, commander, save us."

The ones calling for help were the two company commanders sent by Gu Tinglan to receive him. They also cried and shouted to Gu Tinglan: "Shandong girls are too cruel to drink wine!"

Xie Weimin rubbed the back of his hand that had an intravenous drip and said in a tearful voice: "They are not here for a blind date, they are here to go to the front line!"

Xiao Guazi hugged Gu Tinglan, regardless of whether he had committed a crime or not, and shouted: "Commander, look, the soldiers of the second company and the third squad have been wiped out. The little girl from Shandong said, if you don't go, If we drink with them, they won't let us go."

Xie Weimin also rushed up and hugged Gu Tinglan: "Brother, if you sacrifice yourself, you will achieve 031!"

The two company commanders ran up, one on the left and the other on the right, and said unsteadily: "They said it was an appetizer. I thought they were going to eat some vinegary shredded potatoes as an appetizer. They had three ounces of glass, full of white wine, and a mouthful of it." Go down, this is called appetizing."

"What on earth did you do? Why do they want to make everyone drink?" Hua Ya pulled Gu Tinglan aside and asked with her arms crossed.

Gu Tinglan looked at Hua Ya pitifully, but Hua Ya was unmoved: "Let me be lenient if you confess."

"Okay." Gu Tinglan, the culprit, looked serious and said to Hua Ya: "The leader of this cultural troupe, we call her Sister Hu, originally wanted to have a sibling relationship with me, but I didn't agree."

His old face turned red, and he said in a panic: "It happened six or seven years ago. I was only twenty years old at the time, and I was a little scared. I drank too much from her at the sorority, and I ran away."

Gu Tinglan didn't say anything else.

He thought he would survive on the island until Sister Hu left, and the two would never see each other again. As a result, God's calculations were not as good as those of humans, and the feng shui turned around after seven years. He only greeted Ruan Lu but did not receive the Beijing Art Troupe. Unexpectedly, Sister Hu went to the Qingdao Art Troupe to take precautions. She, a Beijing girl, even became the leader of the Qingdao Art Troupe.

Every year, Beijing cultural troupes apply to perform here, but they are all rejected by Ruan Lu. Gu Tinglan never expected that Sister Hu would be able to land on the island with the Qingdao Art Troupe.

Not to mention how lethal the Shandong girl is. Sister Hu and he are already married. Putting aside their relationship, if a man puts a woman down at the wine table and sneaks away, she is not far from death.

Xie Weimin no longer had the energy to complain, so he just asked Gu Tinglan Buddha to show up and save the soldiers inside. He trembled slightly and stretched out his hand to tug on Gu Tinglan's pants to prevent him from running away again.

Hua Ya murmured: "You are not offending ordinary people, you are offending the Detachment of Women in Shandong."

Many tall Shandong girls swarmed at the door, some holding white wine glasses and some holding white wine bottles. They waved to them and said, "Come on, let's play together."

Hua Ya waved her hands repeatedly, grabbed the hem of Gu Tinglan's clothes and said, "Sisters, I, I still have something to do, how about I give you this man to play with first?"

"Daughter-in-law!" Gu Tinglan was going crazy.

Hua Ya wanted to shake off Gu Tinglan's hand and kept twisting her arms like a little loach: "Go quickly, you can't play badly!"

"How is it possible that we can't play bad!" Gu Tinglan was really crazy. As expected, they both flew away when the disaster came: "Don't even think about running away, we will live and die in the same bed."

Seeing them getting closer and closer, he grabbed Hua Ya with one hand to prevent her from running away, and hurriedly called to Xiao Guazi and said: "Go, go quickly!"

Xiao Guazi didn't know why, and his legs felt weak when he saw the little girls chasing after him: "Captain, what am I going to do? You should tell me clearly!"

"Go and ask where the brothers and sisters from Inner Mongolia are and call them over for support!" Gu Tinglan was grabbed by the arms by two older girls and pushed towards the auditorium. At a glance, he saw Sister Hu standing at the front door.

Sister Hu smiled at him, turned to Hua Ya, who was about to run away, and said, "The girl is so handsome. Come in quickly, she's already here."

Chapter 85

"Come, come, come, luminous cup of grape wine, I will be drunk today if I have wine today."

"Part your hair on both sides, you must be drunk!"

"Five, two and six are walking on the wall, while seven, two and eight are still roaring!"

Hua Ya hid behind Gu Tinglan and kept belching wine. Everything was different from what she expected! It was said to be delicious and delicious, so how could it be served as an appetizer and Lao Baigan? As for the ballroom dance, it's just the touching of wine glasses.

Hua Ya's little face was pink from drinking, and her eyes were blurry as she was hugged by Gu Tinglan and supported by her waist.

"Let me tell you, little sister. Although I am the leader of a cultural troupe in Qingdao, I am a serious Beijinger. My eldest sister tells you, there is a saying in Beijing that wine is like a wave of the Yellow River. The more you drink, the healthier you will be. .Sister Hu, I wish you good health. After drinking this glass of wine, I guarantee that all illnesses will go away!"

Hua Ya shook her hands and took a sip. Sister Hu finished it happily.

Sister Hu is almost forty this year. Staring at Gu Tinglan with bright eyes: "Don't you think that I miss you? I have already given birth to two babies for your brother-in-law. I just want to have a good drink with you. Look. Accidentally, I made my sister-in-law drunk and staggered. Hey, are you still here?"

Hua Ya didn't care about whether it would affect her or not, and climbed up Gu Tinglan's back. She saw Sister Hu pouring her a bowl of sober tea and said: "Little sister, drink it quickly. You have to drink it when you wake up." Your gentlemen are carrying it back."

"No, Sister Hu, why was my wife carrying me back?" Gu Tinglan didn't hiccup like Hua Ya, but her eyes were a little blurry. He said to Sister Hu: "You are retaliating."

Sister Hu didn't hide it, she said bluntly: "You drank me too much and ran away. Anyway, I was also attracted by your beauty. We don't talk about each other, it's just a story." "

Gu Tinglan really wanted to cover Hua Ya's ears, but Hua Ya insisted on sticking her head out to listen. While listening, he twisted the flesh on Gu Tinglan's back.

Gu Tinglan grinned. When Sister Hu saw him, she poured him another glass of wine and said, "This glass of wine counts as the last glass. Let me tell you, even if the Beijing Art Troupe cannot come, you have been shut out for so many years. I will never turn around." The water turned around and he became the leader of the Qingdao Art Troupe and came to the island. Hahaha, tell me whether you are angry or scared, hahaha, I have been holding it in for so many years, let's see if I don't kill you."

"You just said the last drink, why do you want to drink me again now." Gu Tinglan realized that Sister Hu was also drunk. He held the flower buds and wanted to get up and run away. When the other girls saw it, they tried to force him to drink again.

Wu Yue is Sister Hu's deputy, he is cheerful and has a loud voice. She saw that she was almost done drinking. Proper persuasion at the wine table would add to the fun, but excessive persuasion would not be beautiful.

"Come on, that's it for today." Wu Yue picked up Sister Hu carelessly, and Sister Hu pointed at Gu Tinglan and muttered.

Wu Yue suppressed Sister Hu's voice and said to Gu Tinglan, "Would you like to arrange for someone to take you two back?"

Gu Tinglan reluctantly stopped and said, "No, I came with Lao Xie and Zhou Wenfang. Where are they?"

Hua Ya patted Gu Tinglan's back hard, and she felt dizzy. But her mind was still very clear. She knew that Gu Tinglan was a good person, and she also knew how to bring Xie Weimin and Xiaofang along with her.

Gu Tinglan coughed a few times and almost vomited.

"They were on a blind date over there." Wu Yue said.

Wu Yue squinted his eyes and observed for a while, then sneered: "Gu Tinglan, if you haven't drunk too much, stop pretending. Sister Hu has been drunk by you again this time. Why don't you wait until the next time you come? You 031 reject us Shandong Has the group performed on the island?"

"Tsk, how are you talking? Call me Commander Gu, I will teach you how many times a day." Gu Tinglan stood up straight, his eyes no longer confused, and smiled: "You girls from Shandong are still more lethal, my comrades say you I'm not here for a blind date, I'm here to go to the front line."

"The quality of wine reflects your character. Drinking too much can easily reveal your character." Wu Yue was at least 1.72 meters tall. Hua Ya lay on Gu Tinglan's back and looked up at her. He heard her say: "Your soldiers They are all very good, especially your comrade Xie Weimin."

Hua Ya's eyes suddenly lit up, and her little head poked out uncontrollably. Gu Tinglan pressed down, and she reached out. As they came and went, they burped. Not only Gu Tinglan was happy, but Wu Yue was also happy.

"Your wife is really nice. She is not afraid of alcohol. She doesn't play tricks on us even if she can't drink. It's true." Wu Yue said.

Gu Tinglan said dumbfounded: "She has never drunk before, stupid!"

Hua Ya pinched him secretly again.

Another thing Wu Yue was embarrassed to say was that when she saw Hua Ya looking like this, she and Gu Tinglan were really a pair of beautiful men and women. It made her a little jealous after being single for many years.

"I wish you happiness forever and a son soon." Wu Yue said bluntly, waved his hand, and wanted to see the guests off.

"Don't interrupt. Our Lao Xie is here. Hand him over to Lao Xie and I'll leave." If Gu Tinglan had any conscience, he should go to the crowd in front of the auditorium. But he just stood there talking and protesting verbally, refusing to take another step into the auditorium.

"Don't worry, I won't let him drink while I'm watching." Wu Yue knew that Xie Weimin had an intravenous drip, and in this case he wouldn't let him drink if he wanted to.

Gu Tinglan saw several Shandong girls staring at him in front of them. They were obviously either trying to persuade him to drink or go on a blind date with him. He simply put Hua Ya on his back and bumped it so that Hua Ya's head was exposed.

Because he had to carry her on his back, Gu Tinglan asked someone to buy a pair of military trousers to wear under his cheongsam. Hua Ya had fallen asleep drunk, with her head feeling completely unconscious. Successfully stopped several girls who were eager to try.

She really came here in all her glory and came home with disheveled hair. Sleeping on Gu Tinglan's back, she couldn't feel the envious and unspeakable eyes of other girls on her, and she slept soundly like a little lunatic.

Gu Tinglan didn't stay long, bumped the flower buds that were slipping out, and said to Wu Yue: "Old Xie, who else is there? Zhou Wenfang, I'll leave it to you. I'll go ahead and see you again by chance."

Xie Weimin, who was in the distance, suddenly sneezed several times. He stretched his neck and looked at the table at the entrance of the auditorium, and suddenly found that the table had already dispersed!

Gu Tinglan didn't behave well, so he left him alone to charge into the battle!

An actor with fashionable curly hair put down his wine glass and asked Xie Weimin: "Tell me, why don't you want to be with me? There are so many people who want to be with me, from Chang'an Street to Diaoyutai, how come you don't want to be with me?" Don't you like me?"

Xie Weimin escaped without drinking today, but he could not escape from a sincere question.

He swallowed and glanced around constantly, hoping to find reinforcements. Suddenly, a female figure walked into his sight.

"Wenfang!" Xie Weimin stood up excitedly and said hello to Zhou Wenfang, who was looking for a place to vomit, "I'm here."

Zhou Wenfang looked at him in surprise and found that he kept winking. The girl sitting in front of him was obviously drunk. She refused to listen to other people's advice and insisted on Xie Weimin giving her an answer.

Oh, emotional debt.

Scumbag.

Zhou Wenfang turned to leave, but Xie Weimin suddenly raised his voice and said, "Dear, are you still angry with me?!"

Zhou Wenfang slowly turned around and met Xie Weimin's eyes. She pointed at herself and then at Xie Weimin. Xie Weimin showed a false smile and said, "Wenfang, please forgive me."

The drunk girl glared at her, and Zhou Wenfang gritted her teeth and said, "I won't forgive you even if I beat you to death!"

Xie Weimin stood up and wanted to rush over, but the drunk girl shouted: "Sit down!"

Xie Weimin's legs softened and he actually sat down.

Zhou Wenfang didn't look at it.

But seeing him being entangled by a drunk man, he thought about it and walked over with shaky steps. She sat on the chair, took off her high heels and threw them aside.

Xie Weimin hurriedly said: "Hey, I won't be able to find it tomorrow." After that, he helped her pick up the high heels and stuff them under the chair.

"I am his partner, what do you want?" Zhou Wenfang said to the drunk girl very forcefully.

The drunk girl was pushed by someone. She looked up and saw Zhou Wenfang coming over. She was stunned for a moment and said with a big tongue: "Then, I wish you a long life?"

Zhou Wenfang, Xie Weimin: "."

When one of his own came, Xie Weimin was in trouble again.

He stood up again and chatted with the girls around him: "Then my partner and I will leave first. You see, it's already eleven o'clock now, and I have to send her back early. You also know that there are many small roads here. , it's not safe to walk at night. Our brothers and sisters from Inner Mongolia are already on their way here, you guys will be there in ten or eight minutes."

When she heard that her brothers and sisters from Inner Mongolia were coming, the drunk girl shuddered and suddenly slammed the table. She pointed at Xie Weimin and Zhou Wenfang with a slight trembling and said: "No, there is something wrong with you two."

Xie Weimin's liver trembled, but Zhou Wenfang became more courageous after drinking, and asked: "What's wrong?"

"Aren't you angry? Why did you forgive him so quickly?" The drunk girl asked: "You are too shameless to a man. It would be me and two loudmouths who would go over and let him call me my aunt."

Xie Weimin was about to go crazy: "Didn't you ask to chase me? Are you going to chase me home, close the door, and slap me? Your way is too wild. You don't agree with each other. Goodbye."

Not to mention the two big mouths who slapped her, even if they didn't slap her, Xie Weimin still wanted to call her aunt. He was extremely glad that he rejected this girl's suggestion of a blind date, otherwise he would have been miserable.

"I'll take care of him when I get home." Zhou Wenfang said lightly.

"Yeah, that's right." The drunk girl gave Zhou Wenfang a thumbs up and said, "Smoke it so hard. I've never seen a donkey beaten to death."

Xie Weimin, who had been sitting here obediently and chatting with the drunkard, stumbled and said with great displeasure: "Who are you calling a donkey?"

"You call one, and I'll let you two go." The drunk girl said, and several girls behind her pushed her to get up and go back quickly. She was unmoved and had to thank the donkey for braying before she put down her wine glass and left.

Xie Weimin said without saying a word: "Ah ah ah ah ah -" let alone the donkey, he knew all the movements of the big wild boar.

The girls around were laughing so hard that Zhou Wenfang also laughed. When she saw the person behind the drunk girl waving her hands, she understood and pulled Xie Donkey away.

The two of them finally came out of the auditorium and took a breath of wind. Xie Weimin sniffed and cleared his throat again, trying to get Zhou Wenfang to shut up about what just happened.

Zhou Wenfang said: "What? I didn't perform well just now, now I want to reproduce the original sound?"

Xie Weimin laughed angrily: "What original sound is reproduced, can we not crowd in?"

Zhou Wenfang was also happy, so happy that she vomited in front of Xie Weimin.

Xie Weimin was in a mess, still holding her high heels in his hand.

Chapter 86

"I picked up the cup and drank it." Hua Ya lay on the bed, even though he was hungover and had a headache, he didn't forget to show off his prowess at the wine table to Lin Yun and Fangyuan.

The party last night seemed to be a landing battle on Dayu Island for the girls from Qingdao.

On Monday morning, after Hua Ya finished her morning shift in a daze, she dragged Zhou Wenfang, who also looked disheveled, to Fangyuan's house to ask for help.

They were lying side by side on the bed. Zhou Wenfang drank the honey water and fell asleep. Hua Ya has good physical fitness and a fast metabolism. He has almost recovered and is waiting for Lin Yun's pickled fish soup to wake up his stomach and continue to brag with Lin Yun.

Fangyuan made another cup of honey water and handed it to her. Hua Ya drank it gurglingly. No matter how nice she said it, her face proved that last night was not a beautiful one. At least she had to sleep again to recover.

Lin Yun came out of the kitchen and asked Hua Ya: "Do I need to batter the fish fillets?"

Hua Ya commanded via remote control: "Yes, it needs to be starched and two drops of white wine. The sauerkraut must be sour, just like my Bajin family."

Lin Yun: "I know, I know, add more Shanxi mature vinegar."

Fangyuan laughed out loud, touched her forehead and said, "Just calm down for a while and squint for half an hour. I'll call you two after dinner."

She glanced at Zhou Wenfang, who was sleeping soundly next to Hua Ya, shook her head, tapped Hua Ya's nose and said, "You have led me to ruin."

The flower buds hummed and took a break while covering themselves with a small blanket and squinting their eyes. The weather was getting hotter and hotter. The windows had been opened and there was not a trace of wind.

Outside the window of Fangyuan's guest room is a large camphor tree. It provides shade in summer and does not attract insects. When the leaves fall off in winter, the sun shines in.

When July arrives in a few days, there will be many people enjoying the shade under the camphor trees and talking about interesting things about their families and their families.

She likes to climb up to this big camphor tree and lie down every day. Lele will tie her baby hammock to the tree and listen to the adults talking while eating popsicles.

When Hua Ya woke up, she felt her cheeks were swollen. Next to her, Zhou Wenfang had already gotten up and washed herself. Just as she was about to speak, her teeth hurt terribly.

"Open your mouth and let me take a look." Zhou Wenfang looked into her mouth and saw that there were cavities.

"Caries?" Hua Ya sat at the dining table, covering her cheeks, and said to Zhou Wenfang happily: "That's great, I thought it was cavities."

Zhou Wenfang helped Lin Yun serve the meal. Lin Yun had a day off today and happened to come over for a walk. Before Zhou Wenfang could speak, Lin Yun said: "Caries are just cavities, silly or not."

"Corntooth?" Hua Ya was startled and said: "It's over, it's over. Ba Jin knows that he will definitely take away my candy."

Whoever can eat sweets at this time is celebrating the New Year. I didn't eat flower buds much in my parents' family. When I came here, I received snacks from my father-in-law and mother-in-law, and there were a lot of people who pampered me. I didn't have a bad word all day long. After coming and going, people will not gain weight, but their teeth will suffer first.

Fangyuan put her hands on her hips and scolded: "Don't say he's taking away your candy, I'm going to take away your candy too. Just wait until I complain to him, asking you to ask me for a piece of candy here, and ask him for another over there." Eat sweets, one person can eat two families, you are so awesome."

Hua Ya was so ashamed that she muttered, "You know it, why do you say it? I'm already married, so I also want to lose face."

Zhou Wenfang sneered: "I don't want to wear a cheongsam and military trousers because of my dignity. I was carried back. I slept so much and snored all the way that I couldn't wake up."

Hua Ya still doesn't know that Zhou Wenfang vomited on Xie Weimin. Zhou Wenfang himself drank too much and his memory is confused. I have no idea how I got home. All I know is that I numbly go to work and get off work in the morning like a soulless zombie.

"I don't believe you didn't drink too much." Hua Ya said angrily.

Zhou Wenfang smiled innocently: "My sister is much better than you. Not only did she find her home by herself, she also took a shower and went to bed. You were still carried back by your family."

Hua Ya was silent. She was a winner and a loser. She pretended to be mute when she lost.

Lin Yunzhen added some vinegar to the pickled fish, and the four women gathered around the dinner table and grinned.

Lin Yun said embarrassedly: "I didn't expect my brother-in-law to be so bitter. I don't think he put much."

Hua Ya held the bowl and laughed for a long time: "I told you, he is very sour."

Fangyuan trembled sourly, squinted her eyes and said, "No, no, I'd rather have pickles or rice."

Hua Yaya's teeth really hurt and her stomach was really hungry. No matter what, do it first as a matter of respect.

After eating, I lay on the sofa and groaned, covering my cheeks.

Fangyuan found her a painkiller: "Stop the pain first, and then you can find a doctor for treatment."

Zhou Wenfang threatened her and said, "If you don't control your sweets in the future, you may get more and more dental cavities, and eventually you will become a gap-toothed person who will leak your words."

"I'm not a child, don't keep scaring me." Hua Ya took the medicine and slumped on the sofa waiting for the drug to take effect. She told Zhou Wenfang: "It's not a lot of pain, just a little pain, but I can hold on."

When Gu Tinglan got off work at night, he heard that Hua Ya had a toothache. The first reaction was also: "If it's too serious, the tooth needs to be extracted. Open your mouth and show me which tooth hurts?"

Hua Ya refused to say whether he was alive or dead.

Zhou Wenfang was laughing so hard beside her that she stood opposite the coffee table and directed Gu Tinglan to pry off the flower buds.

Gu Tinglan glanced at Zhou Wenfang with difficulty, but stopped talking. Or turn your head and concentrate on dealing with the flower buds.

Hua Ya didn't open her mouth, but he pinched her cheeks and squeezed them open, using vicious methods.

She took Gu Tinglan's wrist and pointed upward. Gu Tinglan looked at it and said "Hey" happily. There were black spots on Hua Ya's big teeth.

"Oh, wife, big teeth are not easy to cure. If you pull them out and talk, they will become floating, hahaha." Gu Tinglan laughed wildly and said, "Otherwise, I will spend some money to get one for you. Big gold tooth, wherever we go, people will know that our family is rich."

Hua Ya struggled to knock off his hand and said with tears in her eyes: "I don't want the big gold tooth! I want my own tooth!"

Gu Tinglan said angrily: "But you love sweets. With big gold teeth, you won't be afraid of getting cavities again, and you can continue to eat sweets."

With tears streaming down her face, Hua Ya threw herself at Gu Tinglan and said, "You must have a way, right? I don't want big gold teeth, I want my own big teeth."

"Then are you still secretly eating sweets?" Gu Tinglan began to set the rules.

Hua Ya shook her head and said, "I will eat what you give me."

"What about the one my sister-in-law gave me?"

Hua Ya glanced at Fangyuan, hesitated for a moment, and then Gu Tinglan said, "I'm going to contact the hospital right now and get you a big gold tooth."

Hua Ya quickly said: "I'll collect it and give it to you. If you give it to me, I'll eat it."

Gu Tinglan nodded: "You are a teachable boy, and you are very fond of the Ba family. Then we have decided that no matter how delicious the food is, there must be a limit, and you cannot eat it all day long. You are still young now, and you will know the disease when you get older." From the mouth, many chronic diseases are caused by food."

"I know." Hua Ya returned to the sofa and curled up, covering her cheeks.

Gu Tinglan felt heartbroken when he saw how pitiful she was. Seeing that she didn't seem to be in so much pain anymore, I showed her the photo of the small melon seeds in my pocket and said, "Look, what I brought you."

"Photos?" Hua Ya felt better immediately, took the photos, looked at them and placed one on the coffee table.

Zhou Wenfang changed clothes in the guest room and came out, stood on the coffee table and looked at it for a while, then said to Hua Ya: "Don't tell me, you are really photogenic. Which photo studio is this? I'll take some pictures later." Send it to Beijing."

Gu Tinglan told her about the photo studio. After she left, Gu Tinglan saw that Hua Ya had picked out two copies of the photos and planned to send one to her parents-in-law's house in Beijing and one to her parents' house in Ezhou.

"This photo is really good. Leave one for me and show it to your big brother later." Fang Yuan picked a photo of Hua Ya holding a flower basket.

Lin Yun also chose one and said, "I will also keep one. When our sisters and brothers come, we can take a group photo together and then send it to our father."

"This is a good idea." Hua Ya shared the photo generously, and then went home anxiously to prepare to write letters and send photos to both parties.

Gu Tinglan not only brought back the photo, but also brought a small plane made of bullet casings to give to An An.

"Didn't you say that she is not in good health? This little plane represents the wishes of both of us. I hope she can spread her wings and fly high like her brothers and sisters." Gu Tinglan rubbed Hua Ya's head and put the brass The small plane made of bullet shells was placed next to Hua Ya.

Hua Ya played curiously for a while and said: "My sister has been quiet since she was a child and has no sense of existence. Lin Juan and Lin Hui followed me to the mountains several times, but I never took her up there once, just because she was not healthy. good."

"I know about this. You can contact the military hospital in Hubei Province. It is open to the public. Last time you said that her body was gradually recovering, I didn't think of it. I will handle this. I will talk to our father in the letter." Gu Tinglan sat next to Hua Ya and thought about writing a letter to his father-in-law.

The letters written by Hua Ya are the same as hers, with a small mouth.

In the past, he was a gourd with a saw mouth, but now he has transformed into a talkative gourd. The change is so great that it can be described as abnormal.

Gu Tinglan held a thick stack of letter paper and could not imagine that this was a letter sent just to one family in Beijing.

"Are you feeling sorry for the stamp?" Hua Ya said forcefully.

Gu Tinglan opened up her belief: "'Mom, I ate pickled fish today. The pickled fish made by my eldest sister was cut very thin, but the paste was a bit thick, but the taste was still very good. When you come here, I will definitely I'll show you a thin pickled fish fillet.'"

"'.You said you wanted to send me photos, why haven't they arrived yet? I thought I would receive a letter from you in the past two days, but no. Tomorrow is Tuesday and there is no ship arriving at the port. I think you are too busy with work. No letter was sent. Either the ship in Sardinia delayed our correspondence. Otherwise, I'd better invite you to come and play in person. Bajin and I's home has mountains and the sea behind it, and the scenery is great. It's an hour and a half away from the market, and it's an hour and a half from the park. Forty minutes and a lot of good friends.'"

"'.You must know that Xiaozhu's new teacher is Mr. Zhou. He gave Xiaozhu a copy of "Guanwen Guanzhi". Xiaozhu found it beautiful all day long and studied every word carefully. I most want to wait for this envelope. When the letter with the photo arrives in the capital, I will also receive letters from you and dad at the same time. Make phone calls sparingly, as many words cannot be understood clearly. In addition, I also asked someone to bring you five kilograms of monkfish fillets and three kilograms of small yellow croaker. , it's Mr. Zhou, also known as Grandpa Watch.'"

Gu Tinglan was filled with admiration and said to Hua Ya, "I'll buy you a diary tomorrow. How about you write one every month about what you did when you ate and slept today, and then send it to Beijing?"

"Not so good!" Hua Ya said with a blushing face, "I wrote the letter very seriously."

Gu Tinglan said: "Yes, yes, I know. I am very serious. I just want to make my parents-in-law happy and send you more delicious food, right? You are willing to send the dried yellow croaker given by your beloved Grandpa Watch. I My wife is really filial. Oh, by the way, she even brought five pounds of monkfish fillets with her."

Gu Tinglan didn't say what happened next. The Secretary had to queue up to buy monkfish fillets. It would be good if he could get his turn once a week. Due to purchase restrictions, his young wife had saved these five kilograms of monkfish fillets for at least two months.

Hua Ya rushed up and covered Gu Tinglan's mouth to prevent him from continuing to read. She blushed and said, "Can I just say 'you, you, you'? Wouldn't it be more polite if I said 'you'?"

Gu Tinglan told Hua Ya, "There are too many people who say the word 'you' to them, and it sounds unfamiliar."

"But you used 'you' in the letter to my dad?" Hua Ya asked.

Gu Tinglan was delighted and said shamelessly, "That's no good. Who said I'm more educated than you?"

Chapter 87

Commander Gu finished the meeting at the military area and got into the car to leave.

"I have your registered letter!" A soldier who came down from his post saluted Commander Gu and presented a thick stack of letters with both hands.

Gu Shoujiang took the letter and pinched the thickness to understand.

The letter from his eldest daughter-in-law has not escaped.

Back home, Guo Ying changed into her home clothes and went upstairs.

"Xiaohua has another letter? Come and show it to me."

Gu Shoujiang unbuttoned his coat and didn't want to move. He pointed at the coffee table and said, "It's right here."

"three two--"

Gu Shoujiang was so annoyed that he took off his coat halfway and went to the coffee table to pick up the registered mail and send it to the stairs.

Guo Ying tore open the envelope and smiled when she saw the photo inside: "Lao Gu, your daughter-in-law has sent a photo. Come and see! She is wearing the skirt I bought for her. This little girl is really pretty. No wonder your eldest son jumped into it and refused to go on a blind date with anyone else. Ouch, your little face smiles so sweetly."

Gu Shoujiang met Hua Ya once and had a good impression. Hearing this, he also leaned over to take a look: "I am much more lively than in the photo. It's just that it's the first time I saw him and I was a little nervous."

"Whenever I see that you are not restrained and have a long face all day long, our son won't want to talk to you."

Guo Ying has neat short hair and a dashing appearance. He is fifty-three years old this year and looks to be in his early forties. Standing on the steps, he has a straight and slim figure, and you can tell at a glance that he is from the army.

"Don't you all speak tactfully when you are political commissars? Why are you so direct? You specialize in attacking other people's shortcomings. If I didn't lose my face and be happy when I see everyone, how could I lead troops to fight and have no prestige at all? No."

Gu Shoujiang was already very gentle at home, but when he actually led troops, he was an iron-faced king of hell. Gu Tinglan followed him, just like him.

After admiring the photos of their eldest daughter-in-law, they later said, "Our eldest son seems to have lost a little weight."

Gu Shoujiang nodded: "Yes."

Guo Ying immediately kept the photo in a safe place, and the incident with his own son was hastily dismissed.

noon.

Several of Gu Shoujiang's old comrades came to his home for dinner with their families.

They had originally arranged to have a dinner together in the army canteen, but for fear of the negative impact, Gu Shoujiang simply asked someone to come over to his home to cook some home-cooked meals.

After Guo Ying finished talking to everyone, she seemed to inadvertently reveal the registered letter on the coffee table.

Some sharp-eyed people, such as Political Commissar Wang's wife, saw it and pointed to the postmark on it and said, "Oh, I said you two are so happy today because you received a letter from your eldest son."

Gu Shoujiang snorted and said secretly: "It's just some common nonsense, long talks. There are also some flashy photos, which I don't like to see."

Political Commissar Wang, Lao Chang, Lao Sun, Lao Lu and others looked at each other, and invariably reached out to see the photos.

Their families live close to each other, all in the same compound. Every week we take turns hosting and entertaining guests, and the children are inevitably mentioned.

Gu Tinglan insisted on going to the island to serve as a soldier when he was sixteen years old, against all opinions. Everyone said that he had been a mediocre island guard all his life.

No one expected that more than ten years later, Gu Tinglan, the eldest son of the Gu family, would become a full-time regiment-level cadre. He was full of meritorious deeds at a young age and had a bright future. Looking at the entire compound, whose children can compare with the eldest son of the Gu family.

Forget it, what surprised them even more was Gu Tinglan's marriage.

Not to mention other places, there were many pairs of eyes staring at her in their compound, all thinking of marrying the Gu family. But no one wanted it, so they refused. Whether you are a college student or have studied abroad in the Soviet Union, there are no exceptions.

What finally made some people laugh out loud was that Gu Tinglan actually married a girl from a mountain valley.

The old saying from ancient times always has its truth in poor mountains and poor waters.

Just when some bad-hearted people were waiting to see the Gu family making fun of themselves, waiting to see the poor relatives in the Gu family's ravine having a relationship with a group of seven aunts and eight aunts, the Gu family's eldest daughter-in-law made a meritorious deed without saying a word!

Saved dozens of lives, most of them soldiers.

This incident alarmed the senior leaders. If Gu Shoujiang hadn't stopped because he was afraid of the big tree attracting wind, the senior leaders' letter of commendation would have been sent earlier. Even if he was stopped, he was still awarded a second-class personal merit. This alone makes people jealous.

Besides, whose daughter-in-law can get registered in front of the big boss, doesn't this make it clear that the Gu family will have peace of mind in the future. Not to mention this generation, maybe the next generation will be blessed by it.

"Oh my, this little girl has such a sweet smile. I would say she is a perfect match for your Tinglan." Political Commissar Wang's wife showed several photos to other family members, passing them around one by one. .

As for the film about the little girl who came out of the ravine, she didn't look rustic at all, but looked very western. Her smile was as sweet as a delicate flower, making people's hearts soften. Standing next to Gu Tinglan, they were not suppressed at all. This pair of beauties were simply a golden boy and a beautiful girl.

"Look at this little arm, climbing up a hundred-meter cliff with bare hands. It's too silly if you ask me. When I went to see them, she was tired and sick and had a high fever. I was not afraid to see her like this. I knew she was at home. People." Gu Shoujiang said with a sullen face. It is simply a typical example of overt derogation and covert praise.

Guo Ying secretly pushed him and told him not to be too arrogant.

However, she herself took out a thick stack of books from under the coffee table.

Political Commissar Wang and others couldn't listen to Gu Shoujiang's words. They were too showy and unbearable. At that time, Gu Tinglan was twenty-nine years old and unmarried. He was so angry that he couldn't sleep all night. He didn't know who was lecturing Gu Tinglan whenever he called her.

What Gu Shoujiang said was actually widely circulated in the compound privately. Who wouldn't praise Gu Tinglan for his ability to choose a wife? It is said that with such a son and daughter-in-law, the ancestral graves of the old Gu family are filled with smoke.

Everyone wants to find a wife like this, but where can they find another flower bud? It's just a dream. Not to mention asking some girls to climb a cliff, even asking them to stand on the edge would make their legs weak from fear. Hey, this is all human nature. The problem is that Comrade Hua Ya is sweet-tempered but unexpectedly tough.

Lao Lu had the same thoughts as everyone else, he was envious and jealous, but he really didn't want Gu Shoujiang to show off anymore. He quickly changed the subject and said, "These are middle school textbooks, right? What, your second child is about to start studying?"

Guo Ying's lips curled up and she said: "My eldest daughter-in-law is too ambitious at a young age and insists on learning knowledge by herself. I sorted out the previous books for her and will mail them to her later."

Several people who came over as guests: "."

The old Sun family and the Gu family have always been very different from each other. His wife said in a weird way: "Don't you mean she has no education? If you give her these middle school books, she may not be able to understand them. My son still has some of the elementary school books he learned when he was a child. Why don't I give them to you?" It's better to come here than to be robbed and burned. Don't you think so?"

Yeah, shit.

Guo Yingpi said with a smile: "The books your son has learned must be new, so there is nothing wrong with bringing them over. It's just that my eldest daughter-in-law has graduated from elementary school and is a little more educated than your son. It's better to let her She sent some of her books to your son."

The old Sun's daughter-in-law made the old man blush, and the others couldn't hold back their laughter. The old Sun's daughter-in-law is not good at fighting with anyone. She insists on fighting with the political commissar of the female corps. She can irritate people with a few words. He is no match for him at all.

"That's not necessary, we hired a teacher specifically." After the old Sun's wife finished speaking, the old Sun glared at her. Can you talk about the special request for a teacher?

I am very sensitive to this at this time. What if someone tries to mislead someone by labeling them as learning from capitalism?

Everyone present pretended not to hear this and talked about other things lively.

The old Lu's wife is from Shanghai and turned out to be the director of the Municipal Women's Office. There is an undistinguished son at home who spends his time with the Gu family's second son, raising birds and walking dogs, and does nothing serious.

Mrs. Lu pulled Guo Ying and asked her to come close to talk: "I heard that after your eldest daughter-in-law performed meritorious service, one of her brothers and a sister became soldiers? Have you met her sister? How is it?"

Guo Ying had a good relationship with Mrs. Lu, but she didn't like her son, so she told Mrs. Lu: "He is young, he will only be 18 next year. Who knows what he will be like, I have never seen him."

Mrs. Lu's son looked like he was thirty, and he was extremely anxious.

Especially knowing that Gu Tinglan put aside the title of bachelor and got a wonderful little wife made it worse.

Her son himself was having a hard time at home because he was still unmarried. At least there was Gu Tinglan, who had never been married, standing in front of him. After Gu Tinglan got married, his son became the sinner of the family. On New Year's Eve, Lao Lu turned over the table because his son didn't bring anyone home for the New Year.

"How fast life flies now. It will be July soon, and half of the year has passed." Mrs. Lu said enthusiastically: "My family has received two beds of bamboo mats made from southern bamboo sheets. Can I send one to your family?"

Guo Ying heard this clearly. Mrs. Lu didn't think her son was eating young grass at all. It's nothing to be targeted at the age of seventeen.

Guo Ying didn't answer her words, and Mrs. Lu gave her a complaining look.

"A monk who can run away can't run away from the temple. You see, I come to your house every day and keep an eye on you." Mrs. Lu said.

Guo Ying stuffed a red Fuji into her hand and said, "Eat it."

She has a good relationship with Guo Ying. She knows that the little girl is indeed too young and she can't explain it, so she naturally doesn't mind.

"By the way, when will your eldest daughter-in-law, who is so awesome, give you a fat grandson?" Mrs. Sun sat at the dinner table with everyone, and said to Guo Ying with a smile while everyone was talking.

Guo Ying said nonchalantly: "This is their business. I don't care when the baby is born or how many. Anyway, I don't have time to take care of their children. They raise their own children, so they make their own decisions."

Mrs. Lu also said: "All I want is for my son to get married. Having another baby is just to grind me down. I would rather not have a grandson."

A group of people laughed at her amusement, and others chatted about other things. Mrs. Sun's suggestion was dismissed.

Halfway through the meal, Gu Tinglan's younger brother Gu Tao came back.

He said hello to everyone and ran upstairs quickly. He didn't know what he took and ran down.

"Taotao, have you eaten?" Mrs. Lu asked.

Gu Tao carried the liberation bag on his body, which contained a fashionable small satchel brought by the trustee from Shanghai. He was sweating and said: "They told me not to call me Taotao. I ate, ate, you ate slowly."

Gu Shoujiang looked at the strap of the pink women's bag on the outside of the Jiefang bag and let out a "hum".

Everyone at the table saw this and knew that Gu Tao had another girl he wanted to pursue.

Mrs. Lu said to Guo Ying: "It seems that there is going to be a happy event in your family."

Guo Ying frowned and said, "I hope so."

the next day.

Gu Shoujiang called Gu Tinglan.

He didn't say anything at the dinner table. In fact, he still wanted to ask when he could hold a fat granddaughter.

Yes, it's the fat granddaughter.

His two sons competed with each other in a live donkey race. Gu Shoujiang was getting older. After meeting his eldest daughter-in-law, he felt more and more that his daughter was the treasure in his heart.

He is well-behaved and obedient, and he still thinks about the old man. I know how to ask my eldest son to call home every week and send photos. I also send letters to Beijing every month and send some specialties.

You know, Gu Tinglan has been on Dayu Island for more than ten years and Beijing has not received a single piece of seafood. He is an unfilial son.

Gu Shoujiang wanted to save face, so he was reluctant to give the dried small yellow croaker to his old comrades at dinner yesterday.

Is this just small yellow croaker?

No, it is the conscience of children.

After raising his son for thirty years, he finally saw it in his daughter-in-law.

It is a certainty that their two sons have no conscience. If they get a daughter-in-law with a conscience, they should not cherish it.

So the more he thought about it, the more he felt that a daughter-in-law would be good, and a daughter-in-law with a similar appearance would also be good. Guo Ying also said that if she had a little girl, so small, tender and sweet, she wouldn't be able to get enough of her.

Unable to hold back this morning, Gu Shoujiang hung up the phone and called Gu Tinglan's office.

"Dad, what are your instructions?" Gu Tinglan lowered his head and kept flipping through the documents.

Gu Shoujiang has never been a person of elegance, so he asked directly: "When are you going to have a daughter?"

"Ah?" Gu Tinglan was stunned for a moment, then reacted and said, "Dad, I do plan to talk to you and my mother about this in the near future. I, I..."

"I don't know how old you are?" Gu Shoujiang interrupted his eldest son and asked, "Give me an accurate message. I'm in a hurry."

Gu Tinglan was also stubborn and wanted to make his concerns clear: "She had just turned 20 when she married me. I thought not to have a child too early. She is still a child herself. And the doctor also said that this The body of a young girl has not fully grown yet, so giving birth too early is not good for her. So I plan to wait until two years to talk about the child."

Everything is for the eldest daughter-in-law.

Gu Shoujiang waited for three seconds and then said, "Well, then take it easy."

"Dad, are you not in a hurry?" Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "You don't want a fat granddaughter?"

Gu Shoujiang said indifferently: "I don't want you anymore."

Bang, hang up the phone.

The unfilial son was left alone to have fun on the opposite side.

Chapter 88

"Just grind off the black spots in front and fill them up." The dentist at the military hospital said, using tweezers to point Hua Ya's teeth.

Gu Tinglan was worried and asked: "She said it hurt. Did she damage the nerve? Will it still hurt if it is simply rubbed off and repaired?"

The doctor said: "The fact that it doesn't hurt now means that the inflammation inside has gone away. I helped her clean up the surrounding area and repaired it to prevent the damage from expanding. Without treatment, the tooth will not be saved."

The dental surgeon was older. He lowered his head kindly and said to Hua Ya, who had a long and nervous mouth: "Little girl, be careful in the future. You don't want me to hammer a nail into the root of your tooth, do you?"

As soon as he finished speaking, tears began to pour from the corners of Hua Ya's eyes.

As a girl from the mountains, Hua Ya had never seen a dentist. What we know about dentists is that they are quacks who walk around the streets carrying poles and pulling out teeth with hammers.

In my memory, my aunt had a tooth pulled out once. She took a wrench and a hammer and forcefully pulled it out, leaving her mouth full of blood. The next day my cheeks were as swollen as my buttocks.

Hua Ya was scared.

"Uh-huh -" Her mouth was held up and she couldn't speak. Hua Ya expressed her regret with her tears.

Gu Tinglan took out a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped the corners of her eyes. Not only did he not show any concern, but he smiled twitchingly, which was particularly hateful.

Later, she smiled and realized something was wrong. Hua Ya was lying on the clinic bed shivering.

Gu Tinglan held her hand tightly and asked the dentist in a panic: "Does it really not hurt? Why is my wife sweating?"

The dentist didn't want to talk to them. He was just grinding away the black spots of caries on the front of the front teeth without touching the nerves at all. Even if they hit a nerve, the two of them wouldn't sweat profusely, as if someone was having difficulty giving birth.

When Hua Ya came down from the clinic in a daze, she smacked her lips and asked the dentist blankly: "Is this okay? Why doesn't it hurt at all?"

The dentist smiled and picked up a small hammer: "Want to try it?"

Hua Ya was frightened to tears again, she shuddered again, pulled Gu Tinglan and ran away.

Gu Tinglan calmed down and laughed out of breath behind the flower bud.

"Why are you so timid?"

"Don't laugh at me!"

Hua Ya ran home with tears streaming down her face. It was already past commuting time, and there were very few people passing by on the road.

Hua Ya shed tears uncontrollably, she didn't want people to laugh at her. There was no place to hide, so I simply ran to a tall camphor tree on the side of the road and lay down on my stomach.

"No, come down quickly, hahaha, I'm really not kidding you, I'm suffering from itchy skin." Gu Tinglan coaxed and said, "The doctor is also trying to scare you, he doesn't really want to hit your big teeth with a hammer. "

Hua Ya lay on the branch of a tree and burst into tears, yelling: "I'm angry, I'm very angry." Her family was so incoherent that she laughed all the way back, making others look at her, leaving her unable to hide. Ke Zhi, hiding in the tree with red eyes.

When she was running in the mountains with Lin Xiangyang when she was a child, sometimes the mountain col was too deep for her to get down, so Lin Xiangyang would put her on a tree. After so many years, the big tree can always bring a great sense of security to the flower buds.

She knew she was an adult and couldn't be too childish, but she was still scared. That year, her aunt appeared in front of her with her mouth full of blood, scaring her into nightmares for several days. She didn't want to be like that.

Gu Tinglan waited until the people passing by left, then he took a step forward and said with his head held high, "Then I'm sorry, I was wrong."

Hua Ya quit: "You always laugh at me like this."

Gu Tinglan added, "Come down and I'll kiss you when you get home."

Hua Ya was still angry: "I want to be quiet."

Gu Tinglan thought for a moment and said, "Then come down and I'll coax you."

Hua Ya said: "Coaxing me again?"

Gu Tinglan said, "Then you still want to coax me?"

Hua Ya hesitated for a moment, but finally slipped down from the tree.

Gu Tinglan couldn't do anything to her, so he discussed it and said, "Don't climb the tree next time. I can't climb as fast as you. I'll be embarrassed if others see me."

Hua Ya said nothing and walked home.

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "Why are you in such a hurry to go home?"

Hua Ya wiped her tears and ignored him, asking questions knowingly.

The next day.

After working in the reading room in the morning, Gu Tinglan didn't go home for dinner at noon, so Hua Ya followed Zhou Wenfang and the others to the cafeteria to get food.

The art troupe was about to leave, and the food in the third cafeteria showed signs of improvement.

At least it's no longer a big gathering of pickles. Today I got some stir-fried dishes.

Hua Ya gave a meal ticket for meat and vegetables, and handed the lunch box to the chef at the window.

When the master saw it was flower buds, he grinned and said happily: "Little sister, how many dishes do you want today?"

Hua Ya remembers the first time she made rice, and she thought about picking one dish and leaving one dish behind. She was so embarrassed that she scratched her face and said to the chef: "I want a stir-fried Chinese cabbage and minced cauliflower."

The master smiled and prepared the dishes for her and handed them to Hua Ya. Hua Ya looked at it and said, oh, it's a full lunch box.

Zhou Wenfang ordered two more dishes, so that the two of them could eat four dishes. Careful and calculated clearly.

The two of them saw that there was soup under the pillar. They stepped forward to take a look. Good guy, Sanshitang is so rich that they were willing to make a big bucket of seaweed and egg drop soup with eggs. Seeing others scooping up soup, they all hope to scoop out more eggs. The chef broke the frangipani into small pieces, so it was basically difficult to pick them up too much.

"There is at least one egg in a bucket." Zhou Wenfang lined up, and when it was her turn, she skillfully spooned a spoonful of soup with frangipani to the flower buds. Then he put the long iron spoon under the bucket and turned it, gently lifted it, and there was another spoonful of plumeria.

"Hey, little sister, can you give me a spoonful of plumeria for my eldest sister?" a middle-aged lesbian said and stretched out her bowl.

Zhou Wenfang reached out and helped her add a spoonful of plumeria.

Hua Ya was so impressed that she could never learn this technique. Otherwise, I would like to cook with Zhou Wenfang.

"You said you're not good at anything else, but you're quite clever." Hua Ya said while eating her rice.

Zhou Wenfang didn't even bother to raise his head: "If you want to praise me in the future, just don't say anything and just give me one yuan."

"Philippine." Hua Ya said, "You were quite artistic when I first met you."

"It's not just for living." Zhou Wenfang said: "If I want to go to college, I have to save my own living expenses, tuition and fees, and I need to save some now."

After the two of them finished eating, they took a walk around the playground in District 3. Met Wu Yue and others coming out of rehearsal. When Hua Ya saw them, she had a bit of a stress hangover reaction, but fortunately they said hello in a friendly way and left after saying a few words.

Hua Ya returned home and took out the middle school textbooks sent from Beijing. Zhou Wenfang had been here since she was a freshman in high school and was particularly familiar with the textbooks in Beijing.

Zhou Wenfang said: "I used this set of cultural and educational teaching materials in a girls' school before."

Hua Ya flipped through the textbook and assessed the content to find the difficulty level that suited her. Then she heard Zhou Wenfang say, "This is a high school textbook. Aren't you a primary school student?"

Hua Ya said, "Didn't you go to elementary school?"

"I thought you had to start studying in elementary school." Zhou Wenfang said, "You don't have to be embarrassed in front of me, I can teach you. As long as you call me Sister Fang, Sister Fang will be your guiding light."

"Daughter, wake up, don't let me teach you." Hua Ya picked out the book and Gu Tinglan gave her a canvas shoulder bag before going to work this morning. Hua Ya put the textbook inside and shook it, and it felt just right. The straps of the bag are very wide, so you don't have to worry about your shoulders being pinched when carrying a book back and forth.

Zhou Wenfang also picked two books and said: "Lend these two books to me first and I will return them to you when the books arrive in two days."

Hua Ya said: "Take it, it will be yours from now on."

Zhou Wenfang took the book and tapped the flower bud.

Zhou Wenfang's pen fell on the registration table in the reading room. Hua Ya returned to the reading room with her and saw a beautiful daisy placed on the registration table.

Zhou Wenfang picked it up without even looking at it, handed it to Hua Ya and said, "You can throw it away for me."

It's also strange recently that someone always sends flowers to Zhou Wenfang's place. Sometimes it's roses in full bloom, sometimes it's roses, sometimes it's poppies, and today it's obviously changed to fresh daisies.

"Is someone pursuing you?" Hua Ya didn't understand: "Artistic young people don't like romance?"

Zhou Wenfang held the textbook and threw the little daisy into the trash can. "Romanticism cannot be eaten as food. In fact, I am a realistic literary youth."

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang wanted to study the topic together, so they went to the cultural activity room to study on their own.

The two of them planned to work every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and study here directly in the afternoon.

If there is a literacy class, move to the reading room.

Hua Ya asked: "Wenfang, what do you think of this question?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "I see with my eyes."

Hua Ya lowered her head, biting her pen, and began to worry again.

Zhou Wenfang said: "Forget it, I'll teach you."

She held Hua Ya's question in front of her and saw that it was high school knowledge!

She pursed her lips and said, "Forget it, you'd better do it yourself. Only what you do will make you more memorable." After saying that, she started checking the calculations frantically on the draft paper. Fortunately, it worked out in the end, and Hua Ya's answer was the same. Hua Ya's calculations were actually faster than hers.

Zhou Wenfang: "."

Hua Ya's mother-in-law actually got Hua Ya's real college entrance examination questions from a few years ago, and asked Hua Ya to do two sets to check her learning level.

When Zhou Wenfang saw her fussing over the questions, she didn't admit defeat. She put the test paper in front of her and started working on it on the scratch paper with Hua Ya.

Real test papers are very rare these days and can't be found in general bookstores outside. Many places have been burned down. It's rare for six or seven copies to be sent by mail, so naturally they must be treated with care and respect.

The corresponding answers are stitched on the back of the test paper.

They did a set of Chinese and a set of mathematics. They chose self-study in liberal arts subjects, as well as foreign languages, politics, and history.

Zhou Wenfang only studied until the first year of high school, and was actually as good as a junior high school student. She felt that she should be better than Hua Ya, a primary school student. After making a few crosses on the draft paper with an expressionless expression, she glanced at Hua Ya's paper and was stunned for a moment by the accuracy. She was shocked again.

"Let's trade." Zhou Wenfang took Hua Ya's scratch paper and checked the answers. The more he checked, the more frightened he became. Finally, he put the draft paper on the table and said, "Okay, you are pretending to be a primary school student here all day long. How many college entrance examination questions can a primary school student do? Did you go to high school and deliberately create smoke bombs in front of me?"

Hua Ya has to say that Zhou Wenfang is quite discerning sometimes.

But she couldn't admit it, so she could only tell Zhou Wenfang: "If I were a high school student, I would be teased for being uneducated while running around mountains all day long. I can easily find a good job in the county."

Zhou Wenfang felt that Hua Ya was right, and she shouldn't have such deep intentions. So he took the history test paper and said to Hua Ya: "Show me how to do this. Don't pretend you don't know how to do it. You can't hide it from me."

Hua Ya secretly complained, but she still lay there obediently and finished the real questions for the history college entrance examination.

Hua Ya held the pen and said uncomfortably: "I actually studied it on my own at home."

Zhou Wenfang held back her energy and said, "Just wait, I will definitely get a higher score than you."

Zhou Wenfang was very happy that Hua Ya had a good academic foundation. At first, she was worried that Hua Ya would have difficulty in passing the exams. Zhou Wenfang was not convinced that just after graduating from elementary school, she jumped to a high school with a better education than her own. Hua Ya could study on her own and she could study on her own. She, Zhou Wenfang, was never afraid of the hardships in study.

Seeing that the confusion was over, Hua Ya breathed a sigh of relief and said, "If there is anything we don't know, we can ask Wang Tianzhu's homeroom teacher. I am an acquaintance."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Even though we are acquaintances, we can't just go there with a book in hand."

Hua Ya nodded and said, "You are right. In two days we will go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some gifts together."

Chapter 89

Late July.

The sea breeze carried heat waves, making people feel hot all over their bodies.

I don't know if it's due to the wind direction, but every time I walk past the Monument of Heroes, I feel that the sea smell is stronger. The birds, on the other hand, were happy and kept hunting with the ebb and flow of the tide.

People in military uniforms wore big-brimmed hats on the road, and family members wore wide-brimmed straw hats. Almost everyone has a cattail leaf fan in hand, and they fan themselves while walking.

An electric fan was finally distributed in the reading room, and Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang spent a long time playing with it. They wanted to blow it more themselves, but they were too embarrassed to let the people who came to read the book have no wind.

After fussing around, Aunt Gao passed by and instructed them to put the electric fan at the front.

"You stay here all day, it's okay to blow more. Our island generates electricity by itself, so there is enough electricity, so we can't store it and waste it when we don't use it. Just keep blowing it on, and be careful not to catch a cold."

Aunt Gao was holding a cattail leaf fan in her hand. She gave Hua Ya a copy of the materials that will be used in the next literacy class: "The first half of the class is still a literacy class. In the second half of the class, you will teach everyone how to hook the yarn. Wait until they learn it. , I knit one or two pieces, and it's almost the end of autumn, which is the time to wear them. You didn't know it when you first came here, but the summer in our area is short, and it's only hot for two months."

Hua Ya originally wanted to teach something else, but this is really needed. Last winter, she knew that people here were not good at knitting sweaters, and the supply and marketing cooperative had piles of yarn that could not be sold.

"Then I will teach you some simple acupuncture techniques." Hua Ya put the information on the table. Aunt Gao saw that there were their self-study textbooks on the registration table, and said with a smile: "When I was your age, I couldn't sit still all day. Live, you can't read any books. If you have the patience to study, you are already better than many people. The current environment is not good, but you can't retreat in a hurry. You should really seize your own study like you. At this point, I will give you a verbal performance once."

Zhou Wenfang said: "I am also studying with the prince. If you want to praise her, praise her. Zhengzheng is a person who does great things in a low voice. I, a high school student, can't compare to a primary school student."

Hua Ya said: "Hey, you only have a junior high school education. Don't make fun of the elder sister."

Zhou Wenfang corrected: "That's called laughing at fifty steps and laughing at a hundred steps."

"Okay, my girls. Xiaohua, you learn first, and Xiaofang, do it." Aunt Gao saw that they were getting along well, and she was happy for them both.

Thinking about what someone asked her to do last month, Aunt Gao called Zhou Wenfang aside to chat alone.

When Zhou Wenfang came back, Hua Ya sensitively noticed that Zhou Wenfang's face was a little red.

"What do I need from you?"

Zhou Wenfang collected the unpacked books in the reading room one by one and pretended not to hear what Hua Ya said.

Hua Ya asked again, Zhou Wenfang was going to the second floor. Hua Ya grabbed the hem of her clothes and observed her face at the bottom of the steps. Seeing that she was blushing and nothing else, she thought for a moment and said, "Auntie, I guess I'm looking for you."

Zhou Wenfang immediately said: "Don't talk nonsense, I didn't agree."

Stable.

There is no three hundred taels of silver here.

"Do I really want to introduce someone to you?" Hua Ya asked awkwardly, "Then why don't you agree? It's okay to meet."

Zhou Wenfang felt that there was nothing to be embarrassed about, so she calmly said to Hua Ya: "Do you know who sends me flowers every time?"

Hua Ya didn't know and shook her head in confusion.

"Do you remember Yu Qi from the art troupe last time? I suspect it's him."

The place where you can pick daisies in District 3 is on the cliff behind the Hero Monument. Hua Ya doesn't think Yu Qi can climb up and pick the flowers intact.

Maybe it was picked by someone else?

Hua Ya scratched his head.

Zhou Wenfang thinks that Yu Qi's appearance is good. Even if he can't compare with Gu Tinglan, he can still be regarded as a first-rate good person. Otherwise, I wouldn't have become one of the leading actors in art troupes performing in various places.

"I remember him." He wanted to shake hands with Hua Ya that time, but was blocked by Zhou Wenfang.

Zhou Wenfang said hesitantly: "More than half of his group has left. He said he hoped to meet me before leaving."

Hua Ya didn't think there was any problem, she just wanted to meet and chat. Get to know each other, and if you can take the next step, if not, say goodbye politely.

Hua Ya told Zhou Wenfang her thoughts. Zhou Wenfang frowned and thought for a while and said, "Let me think about it again."

There is still a week left before Yu Qi leaves.

You can find fresh flowers on the registration table every morning. What is commendable is that wild flowers can be seen everywhere, but the flowers that are delivered every time are unique and extraordinarily fresh and beautiful.

There is a stubborn romance in it.

After Zhou Wenfang received it that day, for the first time, she put it in the book she was reading and did not let Hua Ya throw it away.

By chance, Xie Weimin came over to borrow a book. He greeted Zhou Wenfang and said, "Hey, the flowers are quite beautiful. Who gave them to them?"

Zhou Wenfang registered the books he borrowed and handed them to him: "Sign, next one."

Xie Weimin clicked his tongue and whispered: "If I had known you were so heartless, I should have asked you to clean my shoes and wash my clothes."

Zhou Wenfang raised his head: "What?"

Xie Weimin's right hand was bandaged, and he wrote his name crookedly with his left hand: "The adults don't remember the faults of the villains, let's go."

Zhou Wenfang suddenly stopped him, and Xie Weimin turned around and quickly glanced at the flower branches exposed on the page.

"I see your hands are sweating. Go to the medical clinic and change the medicine quickly to avoid infection."

Xie Weimin was happy: "That's it?"

Zhou Wenfang was confused: "What else could it be?"

Xie Weimin rolled his eyes at Zhou Wenfang and left.

Zhou Wenfang stomped her feet angrily and said to Hua Ya: "He is a grown man and I roll my eyes. He is so kind and treats him like a donkey!"

Hua Ya turned the electric fan towards Zhou Wenfang and said, "Calm down, it's hot, be careful of heat stroke."

The two put their heads together and whispered for a while.

They will put camphor wood balls in the corners of the second and third floors in the morning. Used to prevent bookworms in summer and autumn, there are also some ants and flies, which can cause considerable damage to books.

I don't know if the family members working in the reading room were lazy last year, but they didn't put camphor wood balls where they should be, and just threw a few on the top of the bookshelf. As a result, more than 20 books were damaged by insects last year, which is really a pity.

Hua Ya opened a row of books and Zhou Wenfang threw a camphor wood ball between the books.

Hua Ya spread his hands, and a lot of dust fell on his gloves.

"After finishing this, I have to use a duster to sweep the dust off the shelf above." Hua Ya looked at the people cutting marble not far away, sighed and said, "Why do you have to cut marble in front of our library? It's buzzing every day." The noise makes my head hurt."

"There are only a few people in the area in front of our library. We can't let them go to the entrance of the third cafeteria to cut marble. I think it's okay if it's noisy, but it's too dusty and we can't keep the windows closed all day." Zhou Wenfang used a small folding fan. She fanned herself. Her folding fan was soaked in spices, and the air she fanned carried a pleasant aroma.

At noon, the two of them didn't want to go to the cafeteria to get food under the sun, so they ate peach biscuits in the reading room with the electric fan blowing on.

Gu Tinglan was not afraid of the heat. He came over with two thermos buckets. When he saw the two of them blowing on the electric fan, he slapped them and the electric fan started to buzz. He pulled the electric fan further away and adjusted it.

"Come on, two ancestors, let's eat together." Gu Tinglan knew that Hua Ya would not go to the cafeteria to eat honestly, so he caught him eating biscuits at the office to fill his stomach.

Hua Ya glanced at him anxiously, and seeing that he wasn't really angry, she put one hand around Gu Tinglan's neck and pecked Jun's face.

Zhou Wenfang had already become desensitized. He opened the thermos bucket with a numb expression and ordered soybeans and stir-fried bean sprouts. Below is rice mixed with millet. The oily white color is dotted with small yellow stars. Just one look at it will make you want to eat.

"What's in the other bucket?" Hua Ya saw Zhou Wenfang open it. Inside was mung bean soup with ice cubes. In the hot weather, you should drink a bowl of cold mung bean soup.

"Eight pounds!" Hua Ya was so moved that she wanted to take another bite from Eight pounds, but he cruelly refused.

"Wait until I wash my face before we kiss you. You two serve the rice first and we can eat together."

Zhou Wenfang's stomach felt a little indigestion as soon as they ate with them, but the food today was good and she could overcome it.

As expected, Gu Tinglan was picking fish bones and coaxing Hua Ya to eat vegetables.

Zhou Wenfang frantically picked up the soybeans and ate them without raising his head, thinking that he would quickly choke out a stinky fart and kill these two shameless things.

Gu Tinglan finished eating with Hua Ya, and Zhou Wenfang consciously went to wash the lunch box.

"Here, this is the letter sent to you by Lin Hui and Lin Juan. It arrived at the same time this morning." Gu Tinglan handed the two letters to Hua Ya.

Hua Ya happily tore open the envelope.

The first thing I read was Lin Juan's letter, which said that she accepted the transfer order from Unit 031 and left the recruit company at the end of July to Dayu Island to join the 031 Army Unit.

"I knew this girl was wild and couldn't possibly be a civil servant." Hua Ya said happily.

At that time, Gu Tinglan felt that Lin Juan was from a girl's family and arranged a clerical job or a more relaxed position for her. After communicating with her, Lin Juan declined the arrangement of her second brother-in-law and insisted on becoming an army infantry soldier.

"She will come with the other two soldiers who have been transferred to our island. Special personnel will pick her up. You don't need to worry about her."

As for Lin Hui, Gu Tinglan looked at Hua Ya's face and hoped that Hua Ya wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Hua Ya unfolded Lin Hui's letter and scrawled two pages about something about the recruit company, and then wrote at the end: "After systematic study, I volunteered to take the military academy exam, and temporarily chose to stay in Unit 977 of the Beijing Military Region as a civilian. Work. Please don't worry about me, second sister. Please also thank second brother-in-law for me and say good things to second brother-in-law."

"." Hua Ya was really speechless. The boy goes to work as a civilian and enters the military academy, but the girl chooses to go to the front line instead.

Her younger sister and younger brother have completely opposite personalities.

Gu Tinglan asked: "Are you sad?"

Hua Ya shook her head: "Although I also want to be reunited with my family, they are not children and they all have their own choices. If you are willing to come, I welcome you. If there is a more satisfactory choice, I will be happy for Lin Hui."

You must know that there was only one way out for them in Linjia Village, and that was to associate with the mountains and run in the mountains like their father. Their father, like their grandfather, also learned to run in the mountains. Passed down from generation to generation, the shackles were finally broken in their generation.

"What you just commented is quite right." Gu Tinglan heard the interesting things about Lin Juan and Lin Hui and said to Hua Ya, "What do you think their dreams are?"

Hua Ya thought for a while and said, "Then I shouldn't be a mountain runner."

"Yes or no." Gu Tinglan could see that Hua Ya was somewhat depressed. She had been looking forward to seeing her sister and brother, but she didn't expect that her brother would not come.

Gu Tinglan teased Hua Ya and said, "The reason why your third sister came to our island is not because she misses you and eldest brother."

"!" Hua Ya was shocked: "She doesn't miss me and my eldest brother, so why did she come to this little broken island?"

Gu Tinglan said: "During the training of the new recruit company, an instructor asked each recruit what their dream is in the future and why they are soldiers. Some said it was for the country and the people, and some said it was for the bleeding predecessors. Others said it was to overthrow imperialism. What do you think your third sister said?"

Hua Ya tried to guess: "For a full meal?"

"You underestimate Lin Juan." Gu Tinglan sighed: "She said that she wanted to be a powerful commander and guard the national border. If an enemy dared to invade the country, she would lead the soldiers to charge into the battle and kill them. Helping the dog."

Hua Ya smiled. She knew Lin Juan's temperament. Since it was mentioned, she would work hard towards this goal.

Hua Ya felt ashamed: "I really underestimated her. I will apologize to her later."

Gu Tinglan added: "Of course, she also said, 'Without us, there would be no family. I love my parents, sisters, and brothers so much that I put on a military uniform and stand in front of you.' She also put you and the eldest sister before the eldest brother." Front."

Hua Ya also smiled and said to Gu Tinglan: "She still blames her eldest brother for not sending any news to the family for more than ten years, leaving the three of us to depend on each other. When she comes to 031, she will know the eldest brother's difficulties."

"Yes, if my sister-in-law hadn't saved her eldest brother, he wouldn't have revealed his identity to her, and they wouldn't have formed a family." Gu Tinglan saw that Hua Ya was truly proud of her brothers and sisters, and put her little hand on her He pressed it on his chest and said, "You must also guard this place. This place will always belong to you."

Hua Ya put her head on Gu Tinglan's shoulder and said softly, "Yeah."

Zhou Wenfang, who was about to come in after washing the lunch box, stood at the door and rolled her eyes. She knew that these two things would fill the air with a sour smell.

She leaned against the wall with her lunch box, thought about it and finally made up her mind.

Chapter 90

After lunch, Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang studied for a while before arriving at the literacy class.

Hua Ya sat on the board and listened to the first half of the literacy class. Then the teacher who gave the lecture said to the family: "I informed everyone the day before yesterday to bring the needle and thread. The rest of the time will be done by Comrade Hua Ya, a new member of our family committee, Come to the front and teach everyone how to knit a sweater. Please welcome me."

Hua Ya was ready to go up with a basket of wool. Before leaving, she lowered her head and said to Zhou Wenfang: "Remember to applaud me. It will be a shame if no one applauds."

Zhou Wenfang held back her laughter and nodded: "Go quickly."

Hua Ya arranged for her little friends to do childcare and stood in front with a basket in her hands.

She had a carefree personality, and even though more than thirty family members were staring at her, she didn't have any stage fright. During these days, her tongue became more and more eloquent, and she almost became a chatterbox.

"Hello everyone, I am Hua Ya." She said with a sweet smile: "Comrades who know me know that I am a family member from the south. The weather there is warmer than in the north, and more people wear sweaters and woolen trousers than cotton coats and trousers. I came here this time to reciprocate the favor. Last winter, I learned to make cotton pants from many family members, and today I will teach you how to knit sweaters with simple stitches."

Zhou Wenfang was the first to applaud, and the applause was loud. He is a qualified sitter.

Under her leadership, Aunt Gao, Wang Lihua, Li Jinhua, Zhao Yu, Zhao Xue and several familiar aunts also applauded.

For a time, there was thunderous applause in the cultural activity room.

Hua Ya stood in front and secretly gave Zhou Wenfang a thumbs up.

She took out the long needle and wool, and Aunt Sun, who was sitting in the second row next to Wang Lihua, suddenly said: "I forgot to bring the wool. Can any of you lend me a ball first?"

As she spoke, her eyes were looking at Huayu's yarn basket. In the yarn basket, yarns of various colors and specifications are used, and you can tell by looking at them that they often knit.

These yarns are all good yarns, and some are even pure wool.

Hua Ya casually grabbed a ball of wool and handed it to her. Aunt Sun felt that the ball of wool was small and not made of wool. She leaned over and said, "I think the red ball of wool is good. Give me that one."

The ball of yarn she was talking about happened to be pure wool.

Hua Ya had not had much contact with her, so she didn't know that she liked to take advantage of others, thinking that she would always give it back. When she was about to reach out to take it, Wang Lihua, who was sitting next to Aunt Sun, gave her her blue-black wool and said: "Aren't you knitting for your gentlemen? What kind of red do you use? Just use my thread to practice." Then he said to Hua Ya: "Everyone is waiting, hurry up and start class."

Hua Ya didn't know why, so he stood in front and started explaining to the family members how to start the needle.

"Put the wool on the needle like this, and tighten it one by one, so that you get a good stitch." Hua Ya demonstrated it twice and said, "Repeat like this, and determine the number of windings according to the width of the sweater you want to knit."

Wang Lihua raised her hand, and Hua Ya walked over and turned around when he saw her. Hua Ya put the needle on her arm and demonstrated it face to face. Wang Lihua watched and learned.

There were other family members behind who couldn't do it properly, so Hua Ya kept coming and going to help them get the needle.

"Now that you know how to start a stitch, here is the simplest flat stitch among the stitches. You can practice using the flat stitch first. See clearly, it is very simple. Just poke the needle out from under the coil and gently pull the wool here with your right hand. tight--"

A family member shouted: "Comrade Huaya, hold your hands higher, we can't see behind you."

They all know that wearing a sweater next to a shirt is very warm, but they don't do anything. It's rare for someone to teach you, but why don't you study seriously?

Huayu immediately raised his hand, demonstrated the previous steps, and then said: "After tightening it, wrap it from the back and bottom to the front, hook the empty coil with the tip of the needle, and wind it out like I did."

"Okay, okay, what's going to happen next?"

"Oh, I haven't learned it yet."

"Take it higher."

.

Hua Ya simply dragged the chair to the middle of the aisle, stood on the chair and said: "Don't worry, I will teach you face to face after the demonstration. Now go ahead, hook the coil and wind it out, take off the coil from the needle here, See, you have knitted one stitch. Then you can keep repeating this step to knit a sweater."

Seeing Hua Ya sweating profusely, Zhou Wenfang secretly ran to the reading room and moved the unused electric fan over.

Hua Ya felt a breeze blowing by. She glanced at Zhou Wenfang gratefully, and when she saw the messy coils on Zhou Wenfang's hand, her head felt big.

It took a while, but almost all the family members were able to knit rows of loops with flat knitting. Hua Ya said to them:

"If the sweater is not wide enough, add a few more rows. Don't be reluctant to leave the threads. You will need to wear clothes underneath. If you are not sure where to knit the sleeves of the waistcoat, you can ask me. The sleeves should be wider. But be careful. Adding stitches to the hem will affect the shoulders and neckline. After the sleeves become wider, you must pay attention to adding or subtracting stitches under the sleeves."

Wang Lihua's front is okay, but the simulated sleeve position at the back is a bit confusing. Hua Ya walked over to help her count the needles and told her how to arrange them. Aunt Gao, who was sitting in the first row in front, turned around and said with a smile: "Our little flower is really capable. Just the simplest acupuncture technique makes me dizzy."

Wang Lihua said: "Isn't that right? I am old and my eyesight is not good, so I can only rely on my feeling."

After Hua Ya taught them, they finally had time to sit and rest for a while.

Before she could sit down, Zhou Wenfang raised her hand again.

Hua Ya glared at her and walked to Zhou Wenfang.

Zhou Wenfang whispered: "It turns out that knitting a sweater is so delicate, but the one you gave me was knitted with flowers. I thank you."

"That's why you called me here." Hua Ya waved her little hand and said, "You're welcome. Mother's love is unrequited."

Zhou Wenfang wanted to poke her with a steel needle, but Hua Ya ran away with a smile.

Later, it was too hot in Huaya and I was too lazy to move around, so I dragged my chair next to the electric fan and watched the family members knit sweaters. If you don't understand anything, just go to the front and ask her.

This class lasted for two hours. When the get out of class was about to end, there were still many people surrounding Hua Ya asking questions.

Wang Lihua had a bad look in her eyes and asked Hua Ya, "When you have time, please teach me how to wear a waistcoat and socks. I really can't care about anything else."

Hua Ya said, "Okay, I'll be here in the afternoons these days. You can come and find me."

Aunt Gao also brought some needle and thread, pointed to the fallen wool coil and said, "What should I do? Do I need to take it apart and tie it again?"

"Yeah, so be careful."

Aunt Gao shook her head: "Otherwise, I'd better knit a scarf for Lao Ruan."

Hua Ya knits sweaters so fast that she doesn't even drop a needle without looking. Others were secretly surprised when they saw it.

She spread the finished sweater she had brought over in front of the table. This love sweater she had recently knitted for Bajin, with two flowers twisted on the chest, and a high collar that could be folded in half. The creamy white sweater is both elegant and fashionable.

The family members carefully counted the stitches on it and compared them with their own. Because the milky white thread is easy to get dirty, everyone knows that sweaters are time-consuming and laborious to knit, so they all know how to cherish them.

Aunt Sun's son is a soldier here. He is about the same height as Gu Tinglan, but he is a bit fatter. He must have been sitting in the office for too long and neglected to exercise.

She put the needlework Wang Lihua gave her on the table, sat in the second row and stood up immediately, pulling the finished sweater in the front row into her hands.

Zhao Yu and others who were counting the stitches saw them and said, "Hey, what are you doing taking away other people's clothes? Don't get them dirty. I haven't finished counting the number of stitches left on the cuffs."

Wang Lihua frowned tightly, looking at Aunt Sun's hand on the milky white sweater, she didn't know whether it was stained or not.

"Oh, I didn't bring any needle and thread. I want Comrade Hua Ya to lend me a sweater for my son to try. If it works, I will learn this pattern and knit one for my son."

Hua Ya was teaching other family members to lock their collars from behind, but didn't notice anything was going on in the front.

Zhou Wenfang saw it, walked over in high heels, and snatched the sweater into her hands without saying a word.

"This is a sweater that someone knitted for his partner. You have the nerve to try it on your fat son, so you're not afraid that the fit will go wrong and Captain Gu won't be able to wear it?" Zhou Wenfang has never had a good impression of people who take advantage of this kind of thing.

Aunt Sun knew that Zhou Wenfang had a good relationship with Hua Ya. She didn't dare to say anything to Zhou Wenfang, so she argued: "Why is my son not as good as others? Let's compare. It's true that the emperor is not in a hurry and the eunuch is."

Zhou Wenfang didn't care what she said and was too lazy to talk nonsense with her. He took the sweater and was about to leave.

Hua Ya at the back saw them gathered together and thought she didn't understand something. She came over and saw that the sweater she had knitted for Gu Tinglan was held in Zhou Wenfang's hands.

Hua Ya asked: "What's wrong?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "You should keep an eye on things, be careful and they will disappear in a blink of an eye." She didn't say anything else, picked up the needle and started to learn how to wind the coil with Hua Ya.

Aunt Sun was anxious and wanted to speak, but Wang Lihua stopped her and said, "I know how many injections it takes. I'll teach you later."

Aunt Sun sat down angrily and remained silent.

Aunt Gao came back from outside and found nothing wrong. She told the family members: "It's getting cooler outside. If there's no problem, everyone can leave."

Aunt Sun stood up first, grabbed the needle and thread Wang Lihua lent her and left. Wang Lihua and others were speechless.

Hua Ya saw it this time. She handed two unused yarn balls in the basket to Wang Lihua: "This is the thread left after I removed the labor protection gloves. This thread is dense and strong. I don't have any use for it anyway." Let's knit socks."

Wang Lihua took it and said to Hua Ya: "Okay, I really don't have the thread to knit woolen socks, and my aunt won't come with you."

These are all trivial matters, and no one takes them seriously. Unexpectedly, Aunt Sun walked to the door and saw her. Hua Ya talked to them for a while and then went back to the reading room to study with Zhou Wenfang with her books in her arms.

Cicadas chirped outside the window.

Only Li Jinhua and Wang Lihua were left in the activity room.

Li Jinhua said: "It's time to go back and cook."

Wang Lihua glanced at the wall clock. It was already a quarter past five in the afternoon: "Just in time, I'll go back with you."

Wang Lihua and Li Jinhua first went to buy three eggs. It was hot and they planned to make noodles with soy sauce to eat.

Wang Lihua and her husband had their first son when they were in their thirties, and they had a younger son when they were forty. At first, the older one was placed here, and the younger one was placed with the mother-in-law. Wang Lihua missed the child so much that she finally took the little one over.

She knows how to live a good life and runs her small family well with careful budget.

The eldest son and the youngest son were on summer vacation, so she prepared a hard-boiled egg for each of them. The remaining egg was fried in noodle sauce and used as a marinade.

Her husband is from the same family as her, and his surname is Wang, and his name is Wang Qianjin. Forty-seven this year, he is still a company-level cadre.

Wang Lihua came out of the kitchen with a rice bowl. Their home had only one bedroom and one living room. If their two sons hadn't been able to live in the study class, their home wouldn't have been able to accommodate them.

Now that we are on vacation, we set up a bamboo bed in the living room, and our two sons make do with sleeping on it.

"Why did you come up directly? Go downstairs and call your sons home for dinner."

Wang Qianjin is an upright person who hates sticking to one thing and often offends others because he doesn't know how to adapt. It is estimated that such a long age can only be set for company-level cadres until retirement.

He didn't look very good when he got home, but after hearing his wife's words, he put on his shoes again and got ready to go out.

Wang Lihua had been married to him for so many years, so of course she could tell that something was wrong with his expression.

"Who are you arguing with again? Hey, you are too stubborn." Wang Lihua grabbed her apron and wiped her hands on it. The kitchen was drafty, and her forehead was covered with sweat after cooking.

Wang Qianjin stood at the door and made up his mind.

Wang Lihua frowned: "Tell me, why do you think you are mute?"

"Are you very close to Captain Gu's family?" Wang Qianjin said dullly, "Keep a distance from now on to avoid being gossiped about."

Wang Lihua was happy: "What are you talking about? I didn't know that they were the family members of Captain Gu from the beginning. We made friends first and found out later. What happened, someone poked your spine?"

Wang Qianjin knew that his wife didn't have the desire to cling to her, but he always didn't like being gossiped about.

He just arrived downstairs after work today and met a family member named Sun. He came up and said, "Your wife has a really good relationship with the family members of Team Leader Gu. She takes things from others for nothing. Everyone understands the courtesy. Is it other times that your family I give a lot of things to others. Do they want it, or do you take the initiative to give it to them?"

In addition, he also said some things that were not true. Even though Wang Qianjin knew that Aunt Sun liked to make up random things, he still felt uncomfortable.

Wang Qian learned from Wang Lihua and asked, "What did you give to Captain Gu's family behind my back?"

Wang Lihua was so angry that she wanted to cut him with a spatula. She said angrily: "Isn't it just a few gossips? That person named Sun wanted to take advantage of someone else's daughter today, but I stopped her. She just can't see others being better than her. Okay. Besides, how old are Gu Tinglan's family members? They are not yet twenty-one, so they don't have the kind of selfish thoughts she said. If she does, Captain Gu won't be able to fall in love with her! "

"Then you should stay away from that family member." Wang Qianjin said: "This year's military training test, I heard that a few people are still thinking about building relationships with Commander Gu's family. Ruan Brigade's spirit was not as good as the previous year. Commander Gu is actually in charge of many things in the army. There are many interests involved. We don't cling to them, but we can't let others poke our backs either."

"Bah! I finally know you, Wang Qianjin, you are a loser! You just worry about looking forward and backward, do you still care about who I have a relationship with? Xiaohua and I drifted here on the same boat, and we met a big guy on the sea. We spent three days squatting on the reef island together due to the wind and waves! I don't care what others say, I have nothing else on my mind anyway!"

After Wang Lihua finished speaking, the more she thought about it, the angrier she became. She simply rushed to the balcony and scolded the old Sun family downstairs in her house.

"I said what are you doing!" Wang Qin didn't have time to change his shoes, so he ran to the balcony and dragged Wang Lihua into the house: "She is old, why do you care about her?"

"I'm a clean person, but someone still throws dirty water on me. Why should the talkative woman downstairs take advantage of me and have it easy!"

Wang Lihua was still angry. She pointed at Wang Qianjin's nose and said, "Let me tell you, I will be with whomever I like. You men, don't put your thoughts on women's work. You should act upright and stand upright." You're straight, and you're afraid of others poking your spine, I've never seen anyone like you."

Wang Qinjin became angry when he saw that Wang Lihua was not living well and said: "I am now in my forties, and my family of four doesn't even have a decent home. We are all crowded into a small shabby house. I just think about it." I want to improve my reputation and do something better before retiring. The first level of official college is overwhelming. If I go to the next level, even if I can't get a two-room apartment, I can at least get a one-room apartment. ."

Seeing that Wang Lihua didn't answer, Wang Qinjin said stubbornly: "Anyway, I told you to keep your distance from now on!"

Wang Lihua was so angry that she was half-dead. Wang Qianjin was such an idiot. Otherwise, he was still a junior company commander in his forties!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
588K 48.9K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...