𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗥

By plutoinsky

"I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath. Scared to rock the boat and make a mess." ˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which Y... More

CHARACTER PROFILE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
1K SPECIAL: GTK AUTHOR!
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 13

500 45 5
By plutoinsky

Akari was in a predicament. Not only had her friends ditched her, but they refused to spread the information about Y/n that would ruin her.

And now here she was, with a pathetic classmate in her living room. The lushest living room anytime could step foot in... was being tainted by the weak commoner.

"You don't understand, Akari-San! Her dad almost killed mine!" A ginger headed girl sobbed in front of Akari.

She couldn't care less.

She put on a fake sympathetic look, "Awww, I'm so sorry that happened to you, Hina. But if we can get more people to talk, then her and her dad would be kicked out of town." Akari smiled with her hands clasped together.

Hina looked up at the girl like she was insane. But apart of her knee that is she were to disobey Akari, she would get the regret it.

"I-I guess..." She whispered.

Amati's almond eyes sparkled and grabbed Hana's hands, "Good! I don't want her to ruin our lives. I'm doing what's best for the city."

Hina nodded with a hesitant smile, "Yeah... you're right."

Soon, Hina left and once the front door was shut, Akari let the smile drop from her face.

She got up from her couch and headed to her fathers office. She sat at the desk and opened his laptop.

Her lips curled into a smirk as she opened photoshop.

"Let's see how this goes."

<>

"Left foot, red." Kyotani called out in his gruff voice.

The three volleyball males were playing twister, well— Kyotani was the one spinning. Y/n was sitting by with tea in her hand and a blanket wrapped around her.

She giggled every time Iwaizumi would yell at Oikawa.

"I SWEAR TO GOD SHITTYKAWA!"

"I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING, IWA-CHAN!"

"YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR PLANK ASS IN MY FACE!"

"MY ASS IS NOT A PLANK! I HAVE A DUMPY!"

Kyotani looked at Y/n, "His ass is nothing but bone."

Y/n snorted and almost spit out her tea. She only turned back when she heard a yelp and Oikawa was toppled over on Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi snarled, "Get the hell off me."

"You're kinda comfortable, Iwa-Chan."

The ace pushed Oikawa off and sighed. He looked at Y/n, "We should probably get going before your dad gets here."

Y/n frowned a little, "Yeah, you probably should." She unwrapped herself from the blanket.

The three boys exchanged glances.

Oikawa tilted his head, "Do you not want us to leave?"

"Not really..." She mumbled.

Oikawa let a small, genuine smile slip past his lips, "Then we'll stay!" He popped up from his position on the ground and placed his hands on his hips.

Kyotoni nodded with a grunt.

Iwaizumi smiled gently, "As long as you're okay with it."

Y/n's red eyes scanned across them. She felt her veins flow with warmth that reached all the way to her heart.

Her lips curled into a big, bright smile, "Yeah!"

<>

Muzan walked in his house with a sigh of relief. After hours of torturing and threatening fathers, he was exhausted. All he wanted was to hear about Y/n's day.

When he walked further in, he took his shoes off at the door and met the eyes of brown ones. His gaze hardened at the unfamiliar boy.

Then his gaze shifted to Iwaizumi and another unfamiliar boy with a gruff face. Finally, his eyes were on his precious daughter. Her cheeks were flushed and she was sweating a little.

He quirked his eyebrow, 'Is she sick?' His heart dropped at the thought but he composed himself in a matter of seconds.

"Y/n." He called out and unbuttoned his wrist cuffs. "Who are these boys?"

Y/n turned around and smiled a little, "These are my friends. You've already met Iwaizumi. But this is Oikawa and Kyotani, they're all on the volleyball team."

"Wahhh! You're the one who walked Y/n-Sama home!" Daki came out of nowhere and smiled giddily. "You have an angry face." She mused with a slight smirk.

Kyoya is growled at the woman and his eyebrows furrowed, "Shut up."

A tic mark formed on Daki's head, "HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I'M UPPERMOON SIX!" She screeched and stomped her foot.

"And I'm a goldfish that can tap dance." He huffed, "I don't care." He finished before turning back around.

Y/n sweatdropped, "Ken-Chan... please don't make her mad." She whispered to him in a plea.

Kyotani glanced at her and nodded discreetly. The girl smiled in response and turned to her dad.

"They came to visit me." Y/n smiled a little in softness.

"Yeah! We didn't want Y/n-Chan to be sick by herself." Oikawa chirped with a charismatic smile.

Y/n's eyes widened. Silence enveloped the room, leaving the three boys confused. The red eyed girl immediately shifted her gaze away from her father. Her hands clenched the couch as her lips twisted to a thin line.

"You're sick?" Kokushibo walked out of the hallway. "Why didn't you tell us?" He blinked at the teenage girl.

"Uhm... I just didn't want you guys to worry." She mumbled and fiddled with her fingers in response to the awkward silence.

Muzan sighed, "I'll call Gyutaro to fix you something." He walked away.

Y/n felt bitterness in her stomach. Why did he always leave when she was sick? What was his problem? Did he not care about her?

Her thoughts were full of doubt and malicious anxiety.

And soon, the three boys bid their goodbyes and left the Kibutsuji house.

Y/n was now in her room with her knees to her chest. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She was conflicted.

'It's not a big deal... why are you crying, Y/n!?' She yelled at herself within her mind. It was so frustrating! Why did her dad always ignore her when she was sick!? If anything, she needed him the most at times like these.

"Y/n-Sama?" A knock came from the other side of her door. "Are you okay? I heard you were sick." Gyutaro held soup on the other side, waiting for her to open the door.

There was no answer.

Gyutaro sighed, 'She's upset again. Muzan-Sama really needs to tell her why he does this.' He turned on his heel.

Y/n sighed in relief once she heard the retreating footsteps. But before she could get comfortable again, another knock resonated through her room.

"Y/n." Muzan called out with another knock.

Y/n's frown deepened and she tightened the hold around her knees. "Go away." She said, loud enough for him to hear.

Muzan was quite surprised. It wasn't often that Y/n would talk back to him. He held patience for her like no one else.

"We need to talk." He knocked again.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled.

Muzan stared at the door that blocked him from his daughter. He knocked again before opening the door.

Y/n immediately pressed her hands on it and tried to shut it back. It stopped a third of the way. She looked down and realized her fathers foot was blocking the door from being closed.

She gritted her teeth, "Stop it! I don't want to talk to you!" She yelled out and pushed harder.

Muzan only stared at his daughter from the crack in the door. He showed no signs of pain when she tried to smash his foot.

"Y/n-"

"Leave me alone!" Y/n then tried to push him away by his legs.

"Listen to me." His voice was firm. It made Y/n stop her actions, but she didn't lift her head. She stared at the ground.

Muzan opened the door farther and picked Y/n up by her armpits. She yelped as she was held in the air, now eye level with her father.

"Let me down." Her red eyes hardened.

Muzan recognized that gleam in her eyes. It was similar to his when he intimidated his enemies. He was a little impressed. But that wasn't the point of this conversation.

"You're a pain." He said to her.

Y/n's eyes widened and they teared up. "W-Well, I hate you! I hate you more than you could ever know! You're the worst dad! You always leave me alone when I need you to most! I wish mom was here-!"

"Enough." His firm voice cut through her ramble. "You may be a pain, but I love you." He whispered. Muzan locked eyes with her, "I'm sorry I ignore you."

Y/n's tears didn't stop, she only stared at him as she sniffled.

"Y/n," he placed her on the ground and gripped her shoulders, "I miss your mom too." His lips trembled ever so slightly. "She was my wife. The one I chose to love for the rest of my life." His hands clenched Y/n's shoulder a bit harder. "I wish she was here too." His voice broke slightly. His red eyes held some sorrow and desperation.

Y/n stared at him in bewilderment. This is the most emotional Muzan has been with her.

"Why do you ignore me when I'm sick?" She asked.

He sighed, "I was sick when I was little. Your mother died from a sickness. I can't stand seeing you in such a state. It may have been a cold, but I can't help but think of the worst." He whispered.

Y/n's breath hitched, "I... I'm sorry. I didn't know." She looked down.

"You didn't because I didn't want you to." His hands moved from her shoulders to the back of her head.

He pulled her towards him and embraced her tenderly. Her eyes widened.

"Dad..?"

"I'm sorry." He whispered, more sincere than before. "I'm sorry, N/n."

Y/n felt tears stream down her cheeks once again. She started to cry loudly. She tightened her hold around Muzan. She stained his shoulder with tears as she sobbed while shaking.

Muzan only held her until she was done. Neither of them moved. Soon, Muzan heard light snoring; he smiled a little and carried Y/n to her bed.

When he tucked her in, he caught sight of all the origami and a single flower on her windowsill. Her books were scattered on her desk, signifying that she reads multiple books at once. There were stars painted on her ceiling that glowed brightly when her lighted were off. Posters and pictures of her recent friends and long term family were printed and put up on the walls of her room.

In the corner of her room, was a volleyball. He stared at it before nodding slightly. He turned back to her sleeping figure wrapped in her blankets and clutching her favorite stuffed animal.

"I'll watch a game of yours soon." He whispered before kissing her head sweetly. He backed up and walked out her room.

Once he opened the door, he was met with the gang standing by the door. Their faces went pale when they were caught.

"SCATTER!" Doma screamed and they all went different directions to get away from Muzan.

The demon king was left there, in front of his daughters door with a deadpanned face. His lips quirked upwards, "Idiots."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.1K 24
COMPLETED ♡ tsukishima kei x fem! reader ↳ in which y/n and tsukishima were too immature and naïve to leave. © myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS #1 animewo...
1K 31 24
⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️: The pictures do not belong to me!Haikyuu also does not belong to me, nor any of the characters in Haikyuu! This is and AU, so none...
807K 22K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...
74.7K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...