CHAPTER 1

"Daki... Are you sure I'm going to be okay?" The red eyed girl asked as she stared into her reflection of the vanity.

Behind her was Daki, a white haired woman with green tips. "Of course, Y/n-Sama!" She smiled and brushed her hair.

Y/n fiddled with her fingers while Daki was getting her ready for her first day of school. For her whole life Y/n had been homeschooled because of her fathers fear of Y/n getting used for ransom if she were to go out publicly. And after a lot of consideration, Muzan decided to send her to high school in order to understand the norms of society.

"All done!" Daki clapped her hands and admired her work.

Y/n stared at her reflection. She looked the same, except for her h/c hair styled in a way she liked. She smiled at Daki through the reflection, "I love it."

The woman gushed at the smile she was given and wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck, "I'm so glad, Y/n-Sama!"

And with a matter of minutes, Y/n was staring at the front door she was about to walk out of. Her hands started to shake and her breath became rigid. 'You can do this!' She closed her eyes tightly.

The girl then felt a hand on her head, she opened her eyes and looked to her side to see her father.

He let out a small smile, "You'll be okay. I believe in you, N/n."

They both stared into their same red eyes and she smiled back, "Thank you, papa."

Muzan's heart filled with warmth at the name his daughter had long forgotten. Or so he thought. He knew Y/n was getting older, but he still missed when she would call him "papa." Though he would never admit that.

He cleared his throat and looked away, "Right... Go on." He ruffled her hair slightly.

Y/n's smile grew when she saw her fathers flustered expression. She laughed slightly and gave him a hug, "Thanks, I'll be back, father." She let go of him and waved to everyone else that was seeing her off. She opened the door and stepped outside into the big world she barely knew anything about.

As she walked down the street, she could only think of the things she ought to say when she would introduce herself. A transfer student after two months into the school year wasn't ideal, but she would try to deal with it the best she can.

"Have you heard?" Her ears perked at the sound of other voices ahead of her. She started to focus her eyes on two girls. One with brown hair styled in pigtails, and the other with blonde hair styled with a low bun. "Oikawa-Senpai is coming back to school!" The one with the pigtails gushed.

"Oh my God, really?!" The one with the bun squealed, "I hope he got better! He can play volleyball again!"

The two girls giggled more as they talked about "Oikawa-Senpai." Y/n hummed in thought of possibly meeting the boy. Based on her observation, he must've been popular... Y/n concluded she should stay away from him. Despite her wanting to have at least a few friends, she didn't feel like having attention on her. That was too stressful.

Arriving at the school gates, she already noticed other students staring at her. She started to sweat as she sped walked to her assigned shoe locker, 'So much for not attracting attention...' She huffed.

Y/n looked at the schedule she had Gyokko get for her one day. Her eyes widened, 'Class 2-7?!' Her soul left her mouth, she wondered how she got into a smart class. Her head snapped up when she realized, 'OH MY GOD. IT WAS DAD!' She felt like she wanted to die. Muzan had asked Y/n to do her entrance exam for her! But she didn't think he would get all of the answers right!!