CHAPTER 16

Soooo, I have a little head cannon that Iwaizumi can cook. Bc let's be honest, he's malewife material.

"Y/n-Chan!~" Oikawa called out and ran toward her.

She smiled a little and opened her arms. She missed the sweetness of the team.

Oikawa hugged Y/n and swung her around, "We missed you!" He laughed and set her down.

Y/n's red eyes lit up, "I missed you guys too..." She whispered. She then felt a hand on her head and looked up to see Iwaizumi. "Ah, Iwa-San."

He blushed a little, "Don't listen to them." Is all he said before ruffling her hair.

Her smile turned sad and she nodded, "I'm trying my best."

"We're here for you, Y/n-Senpai!" Kindaichi yelled from a little ways away.

Y/n laughed; something she hasn't done in a couple days. It felt good.

"You guys are so sweet."

"Hng." A deep grunt sounded and she looked behind her to meet the eyes of Kyotani. Y/n then remembered the desk and the writing, and how he wiped it off for her.

She smiled, "Good afternoon, Ken-Chan."

Kyotani's ears turned pink and he nodded back at her before patting her head. He turned on his heel and started strangling a volleyball.

"So, we have a game coming up." Oikawa wiggled his eyebrows.

Y/n peered at him, "Really? Against who?"

"Take High School." He waved his hands, "Never heard of 'em, so they must not be special." He snickered.

Iwaizumi hit the back of his head, "Don't say that, idiot!"

Y/n's hands twitched. She's been meaning to get some frustration out.

"I'm excited! It's gonna be my first game." Y/n stared at them with her beautiful ruby eyes. "I can't wait to play with you guys!" She pumped her fist.

"We can't wait to play with you either, Y/n-Senpai!" Yahaba threw his arms around the girl and squeezed. "We're so glad you're back!"

"I missed you guys too." She whispered and wrapped her arms around Yahaba, "Thank you guys for being patient."

"Hey," something was placed on her head, she looked up and saw a container, "This is for you." Iwaizumi's ears turned pink. "I made it."

"WAHHHH!! Iwa-Chan! You never cook me anything!" Oikawa whined and pulled on the aces ear.

"Stop toUCHING ME!" Iwaizumi pushed him away. "This is for Y/n!"

The red eyed girl grabbed the container and looked at it. She looked up at Iwaizumi, "How did you know french toast was my favorite?"

Iwaizumi's blush got brighter, but it then spread to his cheeks, "W-Well.. I saw a lot of french toast ingredients on the counter when I delivered your bag..."

Y/n felt warmth build ip in her cheeks. He noticed such a little thing? Why? What was his motive? Did he even have one?

"I just wanted to make you feel better." He laughed lightly to get rid of the awkward tension.

Y/n stared at him. She felt light and airy. Why? Her heart beat quickened and she looked into his captivating green eyes. For some reason, she felt different when she looked at him this time. Was it the gym lights? Maybe the afternoon sun peering in the windows and caressing his slightly tanned skin. It went over his muscles and showed the little sweat on his neck and collarbone.