CHAPTER 7

"Welcome, Y/n-Chan!" Oikawa called as soon as the h/c haired girl walked through the gym doors.

"Oh, hey, Oikawa-Senpai." She answered timidly before looking at his knee. She decided not to say anything but was instead approached by Iwaizumi.

"Y/n," he held up a blue jersey with a number 8 in the middle, "Your jersey came in."

Y/n only stared at it before grabbing it out of the boys hands. Sparkles developed in her eyes and she looked back up at him, "I-I love it!" A wide smile takes over her face.

'Her smile...' Iwaizumi felt his cheeks heat up.

"Wahhhh, why don't you smile at me like that, Y/n-Chan?" Oikawa hugged the girl from behind and pouted.

"Get off her." A hand chopped Oikawa's head, making him let go of Y/n and rub his head with a frown.

"Mad Dog-Chan, you can't do that!" He yelled before turning to point at Kyotani.

"Hng." He grunted and pulled Oikawa by his collar away from Y/n.

"Yooo, Y/n!" Matsukawa waved at her from behind Kyotani. "We're gonna have a practice match today!"

"Really?" Y/n's red eyes lit up at the mention of a game. The feeling of playing volleyball was intoxicating to her.

"Yup, can't wait to show them the new member." Hanamaki grinned while resting his arm on Matsukawa's shoulder.

'Wait...' Y/n's eyebrows furrowed slightly and she started to speak, "Why aren't I on the girls team?"

"The girls team is full." Kunimi piped in with a blank face.

"Most of them just wanted to get closer to Oikawa, so it's completely full of his fangirls." Yahaba laughed a little.

"Lucky bastard..." Kindaichi grumbled and clenched his fists. "I want fangirls to cheer for me too." He huffed.

"I'll cheer for you, Kindaichi." Y/n smiled a little at the onion haired boy, making his cheeks explode in tomato red.

"W-W-What?!" He stuttered, "You don't have to do that, Y/n-Chan!" He waved his hands around and averted his eyes away from the girl.

Matsukawa grinned, "Yeah, I'll cheer for you too, Kindaichi-Kun~" He cooed in a high pitch voice and clasped his hands together.

"Yeah, I will too!" Hanamaki leaned toward the boy and wiggled around, "Kindaichi-Kun is sooooo hot when he serves and his shorts go up his asscrack!~"

"SHUT THE HELL UP ASSHOLES!" Kindaichi screamed at the two before pushing their faces away.

Y/n laughed, which caught the attention of Oikawa.

'Y/n-Chan's laugh is so cute!' He gushed internally.

The door to the gym opened and a team with red and white shirts walked in. One boy in particular had black bed hair and a shit eating grin on his face. The boy next to him had a psp in his hands and blond hair with black roots.

"Nekoma? They came all the way from Tokyo for this?" Iwaizumi mumbled with quirked eyebrows.

"Heyyyy!" The bed haired boy called out with a wave of his hand. "Long time no see, Oikawa!" He walked toward the captain and put one hand on his hip.

"Kuroo." Oikawa's eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't look at me like that!" The said boy flicked Oikawa's forehead, causing Iwaizumi to cackle.

"Is this how it always is?" Y/n whispered to Kunimi.

"Yeah, Oikawa doesn't like any other captain that much." Kunimi put the bottom half of his face in his jacket after his statement and only watched.