CHAPTER 10

I just wanted to say, since Hantengu doesn't have demons, I'm going to set an au in this where he has DID: Dissociative Identity Disorder. Where in the original, his clones are his different personalities.

<>

The gang with the exception of Muzan sat around the living room with disturbed looks on their faces. After all these years of watching their masters daughter grow up, they felt anger boil throughout them.

Most of the uppermoons didn't have the best start with Y/n, but as time went on, they grew to love her dearly.

Daki had seen the little girl interact with her big brother. It made her fume with jealousy. Y/n was prettier than her! Her cute, innocent face. Her beautiful red eyes and clear skin. She hated it all!

"Hey..." Daki cringed at the little voice and peered down. The red eyed girl was staring up at her with a hair tie in her hand. "Can you do my hair like yours?"

Daki blinked owilishly, "What?" She almost snarled.

Y/n blushed a little, "I-It's just... you're really pretty! And I like your hair...!" She lifted the ponytail toward Daki.

Daki smirked, "Well of course I'm pretty." She let out a huff in pride.

Y/n nodded, "Really pretty! Just like your big brother!" She smiled.

Daki's eyes softened, "You... think Gyutaro-Nii is pretty?" The woman felt a little smile crawl on her lips. All this time she felt that Y/n was just staying with her brother out of pity.

Y/n nodded, "Yeah!"

Daki sighed with a tiny smile and grabbed the ponytail, "I'll do your hair."

Y/n's red eyes sparkled, "Really?! Thank you Daki!"

"You know my name?"

"Mhm, Gyutaro talks about you all the time!"

Daki's little smile widened and she grabbed Y/n's hand, leading her to the little girls bedroom.

"Let's have a fun girls day, okay?"

"Yeah!" Y/n smiled brightly, happy to make another friend of her dads gang.

Ever since then, Daki had always done the girls hair. Y/n always joked that Muzan didn't know how to do hair so she always asked Daki for advice on girlish things like makeup, hair, and clothes.

"I mean, who could ever say that about Y/n-Sama?!" Daki huffed and crossed her arms. "Ridiculous!"

"Yeah." Her older brother chimed in and caressed some of the spots on his hand. After everything Y/n had done for Gyutaro, he felt pure hate boil through his blood because of these disgusting scums.

His eyes darkened, 'They need to be eliminated.' His teeth grit.

On the other side of the living room, Doma stayed surprisingly silent. His rare frown was disguised behind his fan. He closed his rainbow colored eyes and reminisced the first time him and Y/n had spoken.