CHAPTER 13

Akari was in a predicament. Not only had her friends ditched her, but they refused to spread the information about Y/n that would ruin her.

And now here she was, with a pathetic classmate in her living room. The lushest living room anytime could step foot in... was being tainted by the weak commoner.

"You don't understand, Akari-San! Her dad almost killed mine!" A ginger headed girl sobbed in front of Akari.

She couldn't care less.

She put on a fake sympathetic look, "Awww, I'm so sorry that happened to you, Hina. But if we can get more people to talk, then her and her dad would be kicked out of town." Akari smiled with her hands clasped together.

Hina looked up at the girl like she was insane. But apart of her knee that is she were to disobey Akari, she would get the regret it.

"I-I guess..." She whispered.

Amati's almond eyes sparkled and grabbed Hana's hands, "Good! I don't want her to ruin our lives. I'm doing what's best for the city."

Hina nodded with a hesitant smile, "Yeah... you're right."

Soon, Hina left and once the front door was shut, Akari let the smile drop from her face.

She got up from her couch and headed to her fathers office. She sat at the desk and opened his laptop.

Her lips curled into a smirk as she opened photoshop.

"Let's see how this goes."

<>

"Left foot, red." Kyotani called out in his gruff voice.

The three volleyball males were playing twister, well— Kyotani was the one spinning. Y/n was sitting by with tea in her hand and a blanket wrapped around her.

She giggled every time Iwaizumi would yell at Oikawa.

"I SWEAR TO GOD SHITTYKAWA!"

"I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING, IWA-CHAN!"

"YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR PLANK ASS IN MY FACE!"

"MY ASS IS NOT A PLANK! I HAVE A DUMPY!"

Kyotani looked at Y/n, "His ass is nothing but bone."

Y/n snorted and almost spit out her tea. She only turned back when she heard a yelp and Oikawa was toppled over on Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi snarled, "Get the hell off me."

"You're kinda comfortable, Iwa-Chan."

The ace pushed Oikawa off and sighed. He looked at Y/n, "We should probably get going before your dad gets here."

Y/n frowned a little, "Yeah, you probably should." She unwrapped herself from the blanket.

The three boys exchanged glances.

Oikawa tilted his head, "Do you not want us to leave?"

"Not really..." She mumbled.

Oikawa let a small, genuine smile slip past his lips, "Then we'll stay!" He popped up from his position on the ground and placed his hands on his hips.

Kyotoni nodded with a grunt.

Iwaizumi smiled gently, "As long as you're okay with it."

Y/n's red eyes scanned across them. She felt her veins flow with warmth that reached all the way to her heart.

Her lips curled into a big, bright smile, "Yeah!"

<>

Muzan walked in his house with a sigh of relief. After hours of torturing and threatening fathers, he was exhausted. All he wanted was to hear about Y/n's day.