CHAPTER 5

"DOMA MOVE!" Y/n screamed and shoved Doma out of the way so she could get to the kitchen.

"AH SHIT-" He yelled and face planted onto the tile floor.

"Dad!" Her shoes skidded to a halt, "Did Gyutaro pack my lunch?" She hurriedly walked to him and grabbed her bag from his hand.

"Yes. Are you going to eat breakfast?"

"No, I don't have ti-"

"Akaza, get her."

"W-Wha-"

Akaza picked up Y/n by her armpits and sat her down in a chair. He patted her head before putting a plate of eggs and toast in front of her.

"Akaza, I don't have ti-"

"You need energy." He retorted.

"But-"

"Eat."

Y/n sighed and started to shove the food down her throat.

"STOP, YOU'LL CHOKE Y/N-SAMA!" Doma ended up behind her trying to stop her, as well as Daki.

Gyokko nudged Hantengu, "Haha, choke on this dick."

"I did that last night." Hantengu replied with a straight face.

"Ayo?"

Gyutaro continued to cook for the rest of the gang, kind of hurt that his favorite person wouldn't properly enjoy his food.

Nakime had earplugs in and was tuning her biwa while sitting next to Muzan who had his face in both of his hands.

'End me, please.' He internally begged.

"I'M DONE!" Y/n shot up from her seat with a full mouth and ran to the door.

Before she could touch the door knob, Muzan appeared in front of her. She stopped and tried to move around him, to which he followed her and finally grabbed her by her shoulders. She stood still as he fixed her uniform the correct way and smoothed her hair out.

"Go." Muzan moved to the side and opened the door for her.

"THANKS DAD! LOVE YOU GUYS!" She screamed and slammed the door closed, leaving the gang in silence.

Though they all smiled after the girl left.

<>

"I-I'm here!" Y/n called out into the gym as she panted.

"Owah!~ Y/n-Channnn!" Oikawa ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I'm so happy you're apart of the team!"

Y/n smiled awkwardly as she patted the boys back, leaving a certain ace confused.

'She's acting completely different with us than her family... Well it only makes sense.' His eyes softened, 'I hope she can feel comfortable around me too.'

"Ah, Kibutsuji-San!" An old man called out.

Y/n wiggled out from Oikawa's grasp and walked to him. "Uhm, yes?"

"I'm Coach Irihata," He held up a jacket with the number 8 on it, "The last number eight quit, so this is yours. Welcome to the team."

"So... what am I exactly?"

"You can be a benchwarmer until we need you. They told me what you did." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry for messing up your gym." She bowed.

"It's no problem! It just shows your strength." He handed her the jacket, "We'll get you a jersey by this afternoon." He nodded.

Y/n's hands clenched the jacket as she stared at the number eight on the back, 'Wow... I'm actually in a sport.' Her heart started to beat faster. 'Why is my heart beating so fast?'