Don't Touch Her

By RosePetals017

"What did he - Where did he touch you?" His voice had hardened, mad. I swallowed and looked down. "You son of... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Ending Notes

Chapter Fifty-Nine

3.7K 83 4
By RosePetals017

I panicked when I couldn't remove myself from Dominic. The more I shifted, the tighter he held.

It was seven, and the rush of fear came crashing in. "Let go... Please, let me go," I begged, breathing hard. I tried prying his arms off of me, but even in sleep, he held strong. "Please... let go."

Memories of Sara came back. The pain and fear. Being kicked, slapped, cut. Waking up with wounds on my body and dried blood. Tears slipped down my cheek, expecting the worst to come. "Dominic," I begged.

Sara would walk in any minute and yank me from the bed. She would hurt me.

Finally, he stirred. "Did you say my name?" His voice husky with sleep.

"I need to get up."

"Mmm, stay." His hold tightened.

My heart stirred. I couldn't. "Please..." I begged, counting to the sound of a bell in my head. Four... Five...

"Why? What's so important that you have to get up right now?"

"Please."

Six...

Finally, he looked at me and his brows furrowed. "Did I do something? Why do you look like you've been crying?" He sat up, leaning back against the headboard.

"You didn't do anything, I promise."

Seven...

"Then why were you crying?" He leaned forward, the muscles in his shoulder and neck becoming more prominent.

I shook my head back and forth, as if doing so would shake away my fear. "Scared."

Eight...

He leaned in closer, catching my face in his hands. "Of what, Violet? Me?" He asked, annoyance laced in his tone.

When I didn't answer he sighed deeply, and after a moment, he got out of bed, leaned over and then picked me up.

The bell stopped.

"I don't know what to do with you. I'm frustrated because you won't tell me what's going on, but you're so scared to even talk about it. It makes me mad because I can't do anything. I can't help you because I don't know how. You won't talk."

He set me down on my feet.

"I want to... I'm trying," I replied slowly, looking behind at the messy bed.

"I know. I'm impatient," he looked at me and then glanced to the bed. "If only I could read your mind... It'd make this easier. It'd make everything easier. I could know what you think about, it'd help me know you better," he grabbed my jaw, diverting my attention from the crazed sheets. "You're so quiet."

I looked up at him hesitantly. "I'll try to write."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 16.3K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
16.8K 280 28
[THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I look at him in the eyes. ''W...
4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...