ᴇxɪʟᴇ | ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ

By miguelschamp

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰɪʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅ... More

3A Cᴀsᴛ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ (2)
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ (2)
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ (2)
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (3)
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ (2)
Tʜᴇ Gɪʀʟ Wʜᴏ Kɴᴇᴡ Tᴏᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (2)
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (3)
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (3)
3B Cᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (3)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (2)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (3)
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (3)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (2)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (3)
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ (2)
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ (2)
Tʜᴇ Fᴏx ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Wᴏʟғ

Fɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs

686 18 0
By miguelschamp

______________________________________

Derek struggled to keep up with Ariane. The girl never looking back, but she knew he was behind her. As they turn the corner, Derek reaches out and grabs her arm. Ariane quickly turns and pushes him off.

"Let go of me." She spits

"Can we talk ?"

"There's nothing to talk about." She says turning back around

"Ariane-"

He stops as she points to a door. His brows furrow as he looks at her.

"The girl you're looking for is in here." She says opening the door. She bends down to pick up her jacket, holding it away from her since it was covered in ammonia. As Derek walks in, Ariane brushes past him to walk out.

Ariane throws her jacket in her trunk before opening her door to get in. As soon as she turns the car on, Scott comes running out of the bank. He rushes to the drivers side and knocks on the window.

Ariane takes a deep breath before rolling the window down. "What ?"

"We're gonna need your help."

"No."

"Please, Ariane."

"I only came here to get answers."

Scott frowns, "For what ?"

"None of your business."

Scott sighs, "So you know ?"

"Obviously."

Scott looks around before looking back to Ariane, "Look, Derek says they're really dangerous-"

"I don't care what Derek said." She snaps, "I can't help you, Scott. I'm sorry."

Before he could answer, Ariane rolls her window up and drives off. Leaving Scott in the parking lot to watch her.

______________________________________

Scott sighs as he hangs up with Stiles. Stiles called after he and Lydia found a body on the other side of town. He, Derek, and Isaac stand in the woods as they try to come up with a plan to capture Boyd and Derek's sister, Cora.

"This doesn't make any sense. The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there." Derek says

"Derek, they killed someone." Scott says

"How are they moving so fast ?"

"Derek."

"But they can't be that fast on foot."

"They killed someone. Some totally innocent kid is dead... And it's our fault."

"It's my fault."

"We need help."

"We have Isaac now." Derek nods

"I mean real help." Scott says. Isaac looks around offended. "They're too fast for us, for all of us. They're too strong, too rabid. I can try Ariane again."

"She's not gonna help." Derek says immediately, "We'll catch them."

"What happens if we do ? We just gonna hold them down until the sun comes up ?" Isaac scoffs

"Maybe it would be easier just to kill them."

"Killing them isn't the right thing to do." Scott says

"What if it's the only thing to do ? If we can't even catch them, what else do we do ?" Isaac says

"Find someone who knows what they're doing."

"Who ?"

"Someone who knows how to hunt werewolves." Scott nods. Derek sighs as he looks around.

"Who's Ariane ?" Isaac says looking between them. Scott looks at Derek who looks down.

"She's my friend Luisa's older sister. She was in the bank whenever Boyd and Cora got out."

"Okay, so if she knows she could help."

"She's not going to help." Derek says again

"How do we know that ?"

"Because Scott's already tried asking."

Scott shares a look with Derek silently letting him know that he knows there's more to the story. Derek clenches his jaw before looking down.

______________________________________

Ariane walked into the apartment and immediately takes her shoes off. She turns on a light in the hallway and throws her jacket into the washing machine in the laundry room. As she walks out, she almost jumps out of her skin when she sees Luisa leaning on the wall.

"Jesús, Luisa. Casi me das un ataque al corazón." Ariane sighs as she holds her chest.

"Sorry." She giggles, "Just wanted to know how your date went."

"Date ?"

"Yeah, your date."

Ariane walks past her to the kitchen. Luisa follows her, "I didn't go on a date."

"Okay, then where did you go ?"

Ariane looks at her before she grabs a water from the fridge.

"Come on, Ariane. We've already said how we weren't gonna keep things from each other."

Ariane sighs deeply through her nose as she leans on the counter. Luisa hops up to sit on the counter across from her. A moment of silence passes throughout the room as Ariane debates with herself on whether or not she should tell Luisa.

"Okay." Ariane says as she sets her bottle down

"Okay." Luisa nods

"So, you know how I've always told you that I don't think Mom and Dad were killed by an animal ?" Luisa hums in acknowledgement. "They were killed by an animal, just not the traditional one."

Luisa frowns as she waits for her sister to continue. "What does that mean ?"

Ariane sighs, "It means that they were killed by werewolves."

Luisa faces scrunches into one of confusion. "What ?"

"They were werewolf hunters and while they were out in the woods one night, they were attacked by a couple of werewolves."

Luisa shakes her head, "How do you know that ?"

"Because they were training me to be like them."

Ariane eyes Luisa as it becomes silent again. She can see the hesitant look on Luisa's face.

"Follow me." Ariane says as she walks out of the kitchen. Luisa jumps down from the counter and follows her to her room.

Ariane opens her closet and bends down to grab a box. Luisa stands beside her as Ariane puts in a code and opens it. Luisa's eyes widen at the collection of knives, guns, and daggers come into view.

"Holy shit, Ariane."

Ariane looks up at her as she sets her hands on her thighs. "Most of this was theirs. I don't really use it anymore, I keep it just incase."

"Incase what ?"

"Incase we get attacked, Luisa."

Luisa scoffs as she starts pacing, "Ariane this is unbelievable."

"I know," She says as she stands up, "but it's the truth, Luisa. I swear. When have I ever lied to you ?"

"You've been lying to me this whole time."

"I haven't lied. I just didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get hurt."

"Okay, so then what were you doing tonight ? Hunting werewolves."

"No-"

"Then what ?"

"I was trying to get answers. You came to me with that bruise from Allison and I knew it meant more than what you just saw. So, I went to find out."

"And ?"

"And it turns out that your friends are directly in the middle of everything."

Luisa frowns as she sits on Ariane's bed, "What ?"

"Scott is a werewolf."

Luisa looks up wide eyed as Ariane stands in front of her.

"Allison's dad is a hunter and I'm pretty sure she is too. That's all I know right now."

"What about Stiles ?"

"I don't know about Stiles, but I'm sure he knows about Scott." Ariane says

Luisa sighs shakily as she looks down. Her hands holding her up on the bed. Ariane sits down beside her.

"I know it's a lot, but I promise you it's all the truth. I'm sorry I haven't told you."

Luisa looks over at Ariane who's eyes hold sympathy. "I just.." Luisa sighs, "This is insane."

"I know." Ariane nods, "I know and trust me when Mom first told me I thought she was insane, too."

Luisa chuckles as Ariane smiles softly. Luisa takes a deep breath as she puffs out her cheeks. "Okay."

She stands up with Ariane watching her every move. "I'm probably going to be up all night researching all of this stuff, so if I'm grumpy in the morning that's why."

Luisa makes it to the door, before Ariane stops her, "Luisa."

"Yeah." She turns

"You know I'm not gonna let anything happen to you right ?"

"I know." She nods before a teasing smile takes over her face. "Awe, realmente te preocupas por mí."

Ariane rolls her eyes playfully, "Cállate, eres tan molesta."

Luisa laughs as Ariane throws a pillow at her. She walks out with her hands raised in surrender.

"Close the door behind you." Ariane calls out. Luisa walks away with her laugh echoing down the hall. "Ugh." Ariane groans. Luisa's laugh getting louder as she closes her door.

______________________________________

"Jᴇsᴜ́s, Lᴜɪsᴀ. Cᴀsɪ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴀs ᴜɴ ᴀᴛᴀᴏ̨ᴜᴇ ᴀʟ ᴄᴏʀᴀᴢᴏ́ɴ." - Jᴇsᴜs, Lᴜɪsᴀ. Yᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ.

"Aᴡᴇ, ʀᴇᴀʟᴍᴇɴᴛᴇ ᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴏᴄᴜᴘᴀs ᴘᴏʀ ᴍɪ́." - ᴀᴡᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ.

"Cᴀ́ʟʟᴀᴛᴇ, ᴇʀᴇs ᴛᴀɴ ᴍᴏʟᴇsᴛᴀ." - sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 132 8
"I was all alone with the love of my life" 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐞 he's the most caring and genuine boy she's eve...
1.5K 104 16
He's loved her for 5 years. They've dated for 2. They question if they really love each other, Or if its just the feeling of comfort they have with...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
12.5K 573 18
🦋彡☆ ❪ 𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 ❫ 🦋彡☆ ❝I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYNA BE LATELY❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝�...