ᴇxɪʟᴇ | ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ

By miguelschamp

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰɪʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅ... More

3A Cᴀsᴛ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ (2)
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ
Fɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ (2)
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (3)
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ (2)
Tʜᴇ Gɪʀʟ Wʜᴏ Kɴᴇᴡ Tᴏᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (2)
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (3)
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (3)
3B Cᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (3)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (2)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (3)
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (3)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (2)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (3)
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ (2)
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ (2)
Tʜᴇ Fᴏx ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Wᴏʟғ

Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ (2)

737 21 5
By miguelschamp

______________________________________

Ariane had been looking all day for what the drawing that Luisa gave her had meant. She knew she recognized it, but couldn't figure out what it was or where's she seen it.

She paced around the living room with her computer open on the coffee table. She sat down and picked up the drawing again. She stares at it for a couple of seconds before she sets it down and grabs her pen. She copies the drawing on the other side of the card.

As she backs away, Luisa walks into the kitchen looking over towards the living room.

"What are you doing ?" She says as she reached into the fridge

Ariane looks up, "Huh ?"

"What are you doing ?" She repeats. She closes the fridge before leaning on the counter.

"Oh, um," She mutters. She sneakily covers the index card, "Nothing really, just looking around for a job."

"A job ?" Luisa frowns

"Yeah." She nods

"Already ? I thought you said we had a bunch saved from mom and dad and then what you had."

"Yeah, we do, but you can't be too sure."

Luisa narrows her eyes before she shrugs, "I guess so." She walks toward her room. "Goodnight."

"Night." Ariane calls back. When she hears Luisa's door close she turns back to her computer. She clicks on an article about a bank closing due to a robbery. As she eyes the logo for a little longer she realizes that it matches what Luisa drew her.

Why would she draw half the logo of a bank ?

She furrows her brows before bringing the computer to her lap and continuing her research.

______________________________________

Luisa opens her locker and swings her bag around to her front. She puts her bag in and starts taking out the books she'll need for her classes.

"Hey."

Luisa turns and sees the girl from her class.

"Oh, hi." She smiles.

"I remember you from class yesterday. Um, I'm Annabeth, but you can call me Anna." She says as she holds out her hand.

Luisa moves her books from arm to arm before shaking the girls hand. "Luisa."

"Nice to meet you." Anna smiles, "Your name is really pretty by the way."

Luisa stands there flustered for a second before regaining her composure, "Thank you."

"Yeah." Anna chuckles

"Um," Luisa closes her locker, "If you want we can walk to class together. I don't know what your first class is, but I have Ms. Blake."

"Oh, well my class isn't far from there, so we can walk together."

"Yeah, okay." Luisa smiles

______________________________________

Scott and Stiles jump out of the latter's jeep ready to walk into school.

"All right, so we meet at Derek's at 5:00 to go over the plan, and then we don't get started until dark." Scott says as they walk up the steps

"Okay. What do we do till then ?"

"What, right now ?" Scott says opening the door. "We've got English."

Stiles nods as they walk in. Stiles stops short as he looks across the hallway.

"What ?" Scott says

"Who's that ?" Stiles asks. Scott looks ahead to see Luisa talking with a girl they've never seen before.

"I'm not sure." Scott says quietly. He frowns as focused in on her. "Something's not right though."

"What do you mean ?"

"That same feeling I got with Isaac," He says turning to Stiles. The boy nods, "I'm getting that same thing with her."

The boys continue looking at the girls as Luisa closes her locker. Her smile wide as they walk to class.

______________________________________

It was a couple of hours after Ariane had picked Luisa up from school. She told Luisa she would be back soon and not to wait up for her. Luisa teasing her and thinking she was going on a date told her not to worry about her.

So, Ariane stood outside of Beacon Hills First National Bank. She tried the front door, but there was a pad lock, so instead of risking alerting anyone, she tried another entrance. She still had to break a couple of things, but it made a lot less noise.

She walked carefully through the building, looking behind her every couple of seconds to make sure no one was following her. Her hand was secure on the gun she had on her hip.

As she turned the corner, she ran into someone. She quickly pulled out a chinese ring dagger pushing the person up against the wall. The person gasps as Ariane holds the dagger up to their throat.

Ariane sighs in annoyance as she realizes she ran into Allison. The girl takes a deep breath as Ariane backs away from her.

"Oh my god." Allison breathes out

"What are you doing here ?" Ariane whispers harshly

"What are you doing here ?" She says back. Before Ariane can answer, she's pushed hard into the wall beside Allison. The person holds Ariane's arm against her back as they put their forearm up against Allison's throat.

"Ms. Morrell ?" Allison says

"Keep your mouth shut, and listen close." She says as Ariane fights against her. Ms. Morrell twists her arm tighter. "You have no idea what you just stepped into. Right now you've got maybe 20 seconds to get your asses hidden."

"What are you doing ?"

"Get in that storage closet over there. Lock the door. When you hear the fighting start, that's when you come out."

"What fighting ?"

"You'll hear it. Now, go !" She says as she lets go of Ariane. The girl groans as she grabs at her arm. She walks over and opens the storage closet. She looks behind her expecting Allison to be right behind her, but the girl is still looking around shocked. She sighs before grabbing the girls arm and pulling her in. She closes the door quietly as Allison tries turning the light on with no luck.

Ariane looks around as Allison stands off to the side. She sees shadows passing as she looks at the bottom of the door. Ariane reaches up and grabs a gallon of ammonia. She opens it and tips it over spilling it onto the floor by the door. The girls stay quiet as they watch a shadow stop before continuing on a couple of seconds later.

Ariane takes off her jacket and throws it on the floor by the door to block the opening.

"Give me your jacket." She say reaching towards Allison. The girl listens with no hesitation and hands her the jacket. Ariane throws it on the floor by her own.

Allison turns her flashlight on on her phone and looks around. Ariane watches as she points the phone toward a corner. Allison gasps as they see a girl sitting there unconscious with blood and bruises all over her.

Ariane runs a hand through her hair before setting both of them on her hips. "Did you know her ?"

Allison nods, "Her names Erica."

Ariane looks back down at the girl before Allison sets her phone down on a rack face down so the light shined up to the ceiling.

"Can I ask how you ended up here ? Or why you're here ?" Allison says

"I could ask you the same thing."

Allison sighs, "I'm just curious."

Ariane sits down on the ground and brings her knees up before setting her arms on them. "I'm trying to figure out why you had a bruise shaped like the banks logo."

Allison furrows her brows, "How did you-"

"Luisa."

Allison nods, "Right. You're sisters ?"

Ariane raises her brows in agreement. "She was worried whenever she saw your bruise so she brought it up to me. She thought the shape of it was weird, so, she drew it and showed it to me.I knew I recognized it from somewhere, so I did a bunch of research and ended up here."

Allison nods as she starts pacing slowly, "So, do you know about ..?" She trails off

"The supernatural ? Yeah." She says

"How ?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

Allison looks down as Ariane looks around the room. "I'm guessing you know something about hunting. Seeing as you have a gun and chinese ring daggers."

"My parents were hunters." Ariane says simply

"Oh. My dad-"

"Is a hunter." Ariane finishes. Allison stops and frowns as Ariane rolls her eyes, "My parents knew your dad."

"Oh. Does Luisa know ?"

"No, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible."

The two girls heads snap towards the door as they hear growling and fighting. Allison rushes to open the door as Ariane jumps up. The girls turn corners quickly as the fighting gets louder. Allison makes it to the vault first.

"Look out !" She yells. Ariane comes up beside her as Scott and Derek fight two wolves. Allison breathes heavily as a wolf sinks its claws into Scott's stomach raising him up.

Allison bends down to the edge of the vault entrance.

Derek turns quickly, "No ! Don't break the seal !"

"Boyd !" Allison yells

"Allison !" Ariane calls out as she grabs at her arm. Before she could pull her up, Allison breaks the seal. The two wolves stop and run toward the door. Allison and Ariane hurriedly back away to the side of the door and watch the wolves run off.

Derek storms out and grabs Allison's arm.

"Don't touch her !" Scott yells

"What were you thinking ?" Derek says pushing her away

"That I had to do something." Allison snaps

"She saved our lives." Scott says walking up

"Yeah, and what do you think they're gonna do out there ? Do you have any idea what we just set free ?" Derek yells

"You want to blame me ? Well, I am not the one turning teenagers into killers." Allison spits

"No. No, that's just the rest of your family."

Scott looks over and frowns at the sight of Ariane.

"I made mistakes. Gerard is not my fault." Allison says quietly

"And what about your mother ?" Derek says

"What do you mean ?"

Derek turns to Scott, "Tell her, Scott."

"What does he mean, Scott ?" Allison asks, "What does he mean ?"

Derek looks to the left of Allison and stops as he sees Ariane standing there. His breath hitches as Ariane finally looks to him. Her jaw clenches as he stares at her.

She turns and walks away as Scott and Allison start to talk. Derek rushes after her.

"Ariane."

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 330 9
🍾 彡 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 ࿔*:・゚ ━━ a hangover fanfiction. ╭──╯ ❛ what happens in vegas, ...
614K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
12.5K 573 18
🦋彡☆ ❪ 𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 ❫ 🦋彡☆ ❝I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYNA BE LATELY❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝�...
15.4K 605 9
IN WHICH, Charlotte Wright's life is turned around after she gets a call from one of her bestfriends, Ben Wheeler, after his baby daughter is left at...