70s happy little days on the...

By CNovel_Reader

70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidao... More

Introduction
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-387

Chapter 1-10

3.6K 29 13
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 1
A young girl with a scarf on her head jumped down from a tree seven or eight meters high and found a plant with bright red flowers and fruits - wild ginseng.

There were seven or eight plump sparrows on both sides of her shoulders, chirping without knowing what to say.

Hua Ya thought they were too noisy, so she flicked the beak of one of them, and immediately all the plump sparrows closed their beaks.

Hua Ya smiled crookedly and moved her hands quickly.

Digging wild ginseng for her is not as troublesome as others, and she needs to pay tribute and tie it with a red rope. She took a small rake and quickly dug out the wild ginseng as if it were a sweet potato. She also threw it into the basket behind her like a sweet potato.

From a place rarely visited by humans, two more unknown birds flew in. A lot of yelling at the flower buds. The flower bud, which was originally going to go down the mountain to the north, temporarily changed its direction and followed the direction of the bird for half an hour. Finally, where they were hovering, I saw another wild ginseng hidden under the fallen leaves.

She was not in a hurry to get the ginseng. She put down the basket and took out a bag of corn pellets, grabbed a large handful and scattered them at her feet. The birds following her flapped their wings and fought for each pellet.

When they finished eating, the flower buds had already dug up the second wild ginseng of the day.

She leaned under the tree and took a sip of water from the aluminum kettle, then took out a porcelain bowl and poured water for the birds. It starts to get cooler in October, and the temperature in the mountains is seven to eight degrees lower than outside.

He took off the gauze scarf on his head and shook it, and a few dead leaves fell on it. In order to prevent insects from crawling into her ears and nose when entering the mountains, she would cover her face with a gauze scarf every time.

It's almost time to rest, and dusk is coming. After she stood up and confirmed the direction, she wrapped her gauze scarf and carried the basket on her back and walked down the mountain. It's hard to imagine that a girl with a slender figure can carry a heavy basket and walk so lightly that she can't feel the weight of the basket at all.

If it would take an ordinary person most of a day to walk out of Erfei Mountain, Huaya only needs two hours. She had no fear of heights at all. She climbed from the primitive rocks to the mountainside, and then from the mountainside to the trail without even hanging a protective rope.

It's just that such behavior is too dangerous in the eyes of others. If her father sees it, she will have to give her a lesson.

Hua Ya found the place agreed with her father - a huge horizontal dead tree. The sunny side of the dead tree is covered with elm-yellow mushrooms, clusters of fat and tender ones, with golden cores.

The flower bud took out a knife and gently cut it to the root, and without saying a word, began to pick the flowers in the basket.

This is her father's "den".

The so-called "nests" are places that mountain runners in the south discovered by themselves and can bring huge harvests.

Experienced mountain runners go to fixed locations for picking every year. Most of these locations are various mushroom nests, bracken nests and bamboo shoot nests. These places are kept secret and belong to every mountain runner's own secret place.

Just halfway through picking, her father's voice came from the distance: "Oh - ho -"

The fat sparrows on the shoulders flew away silently, and Hua Ya stood up and shouted: "Oh - ho -"

This is the way for mountain runners to communicate with each other. When her father heard the second daughter's voice, he quickened his pace and rushed here.

Hua Ya didn't say much. She took out two wild ginseng sticks from the basket and handed them to her father Lin Xiangyang.

Wild ginseng is rare to see. I don't know since when, Lin Xiangyang has become accustomed to receiving wild ginseng given to him by his second daughter. Mountain runners can't dig up a single wild ginseng all year round, but here in Huaya it's no more difficult than pulling out radishes.

"Did you go inside again?" Lin Xiangyang carefully took out the red cloth and carefully wrapped two precious wild ginseng sticks.

Hua Ya nodded slightly: "Yes."

In her previous life, she was angry with her husband and died of an illness, so she thought she could finally be freed. Unexpectedly, she opened her eyes and went back to fifteen years ago. There was only half a year before she married that beast.

From the pain at the beginning to the calmness now, she said little and decided to cherish this life, vowing not to have anything to do with that beast again, and not to make the same mistakes again.

"When will you talk more, girl?" The old father was very worried. He knew that his second daughter was very lucky when she ran into the mountains and could always dig out good things. Thanks to her, the family's debts were almost repaid, but her quiet temper made him worried.

Lin Xiangyang led the way down the mountain with a machete, and Hua Ya walked silently behind him. At the bottom of the mountain, the eldest sister Lin Juan, who was guarding the donkey cart, suddenly came to life. She raised her whip and the little donkey came ticking towards them.

"Second sister got something good again!" Lin Juan wanted to take the basket from Hua Ya, but she hit her. Lin Juan turned around and picked up Lin Xiangyang's basket. Lin Xiangyang's basket was full of heavy mushrooms.

Hua Ya pursed her lips and pointed into his pocket, and Lin Juan reached out and took it out.

"Second sister! You are so lucky!" Lin Juan hurriedly covered her mouth, looked back and forth, and lowered her voice and said, "How much are these two ginsengs worth?"

No matter how much it is worth, it cannot be sold openly, otherwise it will be speculation.

If Lin Xiangyang hadn't been a good friend for many years and had connections, and his honest and honest character, they would really have had their hands full.

Lin Xiangyang estimated that one could be sold for one hundred and eighty yuan, so he didn't tell Lin Juan and just asked her to sit in the back.

Lin Xiangyang took Lin Juan's whip and sat in front to drive the donkey cart. Lin Juan and Hua Ya were lying in the back, letting the sky open.

In contrast to Hua Ya's quietness, Lin Juan is a hot-tempered talkative.

She didn't care if the second sister gave her the necessary chat response, she was chattering like a plump sparrow, talking in Hua Ya's ear.

In the past, Hua Ya only thought it was noisy, but now that she is doing it again, she feels that Lin Juan like this is very good. It can only be said that people's moods change greatly.

"Dad, second sister and third sister, you are back. My eldest aunt and my old aunt came to our house again." Lin Hui is Lin Xiangyang's youngest son. When Lin Hui was three years old, after his first wife went up the mountain and was wiped out by a flash flood, he looked forward to his wife's return day and night, so he gave his youngest son the character "Hui" in his household registration.

After two years, he couldn't raise five children by himself, so he formed a second-marriage family with another woman, Zhang Fengying, who had a daughter.

After seven or eight years of marriage, Zhang Fengying pooped her six children and waited for her family to gradually get better. Unexpectedly, her biological daughter got sick.

Zhang Fengying's daughter is named Zhang Anan, and she is only fifteen years old this year. Almost five years younger than Hua Ya.

At this moment, Zhang Fengying was standing in the room, looking submissive in the face of the aggressive attitudes of the two aunts. The two aunts knew that she was undecided, so they waited in the house for Lin Xiangyang to come back from running in the mountains. They waited all day.

"When did you come?" Hua Ya asked softly, handing the basket to her younger brother.

When Lin Hui saw the basket full of mushrooms, he felt better: "They came right after you left early in the morning. They also instigated my aunt to fry oily eggs for them. My aunt's eggs were all taken care of by the little ones. Sister, I didn't fire them."

They don't call Zhang Fengying "mother" but "aunt".

"You hide these first, don't let the "japs" see it." Lin Juan nuzzled into the room. When Lin saw her, she ran to the woodshed with the basket in her arms. Their aunts and uncles like to take advantage of them. When they come back from the mountains, they will put a big bag back regardless of whether the things in the basket are kept for sale.

Hua Ya lowered her head, knowing what their purpose was.

The eldest aunt and the old aunt in the house heard the sound of the donkey cart coming back. They came to the yard and saw the flower buds wrapped in gauze scarves. Aunt Lin Chunlian smiled hypocritically and said, "Are you going hiking again? How was your harvest today?"

Hua Ya didn't call anyone: "It's not that good."

Lin Chunlian looked at Zhang Fengying complainingly. Lin Xiangyang was still tying the donkey in the distance. Lin Chunlian said in a strange way: "You can't teach children well. You are too good at being a stepmother."

Zhang Fengying consumes all her energy just taking care of Zhang Anan, washing and cooking every day. When she is free, she also helps others make clothes to earn some medical expenses. You can only earn one yuan by making a piece of clothing. When she heard the complaints, she just pursed her lips and said nothing.

"Both gourds are saw-shaped gourds." After Lin Chunlian finished scolding, she motioned to the girl holding the water glass to give Lin Xiangyang some water.

Lin Xiangyang was dressed like a mountain runner, with a thin but lean figure and excellent eyes. He pushed the girl's water glass aside and walked into the main room.

Although Lin Chunlian and Lin Xiahe came together, it was Lin Chunlian who mainly spoke, and Lin Xiahe was just a follower in front of her.

"Someone else's girl has already decided to get married when she's 16 or 17. Brother, I'm doing this for Hua Ya's own good. She's already twenty this year. If you don't find someone else, you won't be afraid of others laughing at you behind your back. If you ask me, you just don't want to marry me. Girls should be allowed to go to school, so what if they go to school? After studying and studying, they will develop their mind and make their own decisions about everything. Parents will not take it seriously. How many years will your family support her under this condition? Marriage You make the decision, no matter what she thinks."

Hua Ya was sitting on a chair outside the door, picking elm yellow mushrooms with Lin Juan. The conversation in the main room reached her ears clearly, and she raised the corners of her lips mockingly.

Lin Hui shouted softly in the firewood house, and Hua Ya walked over and saw a dying pheasant in the basket. After Lin Xiangyang caught it, he didn't have time to clean it up and took it down directly.

"Mushroom stewed pheasant tonight." Hua Ya only talks more when facing her younger siblings.

Lin Hui had not eaten meat for a long time, so he happily stuffed the pheasants into the basket and covered them with plastic cloth: "They shouldn't be able to turn them over. I'll go to the yard and pull out some green onions. Green onions are also delicious soaked in chicken soup."

"Okay." After Hua Ya finished speaking to him, he returned to the door of the hall and sat down to continue picking elm yellow mushrooms.

Lin Juan threw the mushrooms into the basin with a look of disgust and said to Hua Ya, "Go in quickly. They took twenty yuan and insisted that our father accept it."

"Why are you waiting for her to think about it? At her age, don't we all get married based on our parents' advice?"

Lin Chunlian took the water cup and took a sip of water. Seeing that her eldest brother didn't say anything, she squeezed a smile and said, "I can tell you how nice the children of Lao Qian's family are. Although they don't have a job now, their family has connections in the county. We agreed to wait." He arranged a job when he got married. I heard my daughter say that the two of them got close as classmates two years ago and hit it off. We parents see it in our eyes and can't beat the couple. Well, the twenty yuan is theirs. If you accept the betrothal gift from your family, Hua Ya's marriage will be settled."

The eldest aunt guessed that her eldest brother's family had no money. In fact, the Qian family gave her fifty yuan as a bride price, so she was greedy for thirty yuan. She said that her eldest brother could not earn eight cents a day while running in the mountains, and twenty yuan was enough to buy a gourd with a saw blade.

"I won't marry."

Hua Ya walked into the main room and stuffed the two large balls slapped on the table back into Lin Chunlian's hands.

Lin Chunlian was stunned for a moment as she didn't expect Hua Ya to dare to enter the house.

This girl has a very good face and is famous for her beauty in the village. Such as snow-white skin, intoxicating eyes, and a sweet smile that makes people's hearts itch.

She looked like the daughter of a mountaineer. There was nothing rustic about her, and she was prettier than the people she had seen in the county town. For those who don't know, one might think that she is a wealthy young lady from the city.

No wonder the son of the Qian family is obsessed with all kinds of things. Such a handsome and handsome boy is eye-catching wherever he goes. If you don't settle down as soon as you turn 20, you won't know who will marry you in the future.

Lin Chunlian felt sour when comparing herself to her own daughter. Holding the two big knots tightly, with a downcast face, she took on the airs of elders with Hua Ya: "Damn girl, do you have a place to interfere in the marriage? Your mother died long ago and I can't let you act like this."

The heart-wrenching words of these words undoubtedly reopened the scars of many years. In the village, a child without a mother is just a piece of grass, with no one to love or care for it. It's exposed to wind, sun and rain, and it's a miracle to grow up these days.

The most common thing people scold is that you have a mother but not a mother.

Lin Xiangyang, who had been thinking about marriage, frowned and thought Lin Chunlian had gone too far. He planned to let Hua Ya go out and teach Lin Chunlian a few words.

Seeing that Lin Chunlian wanted to push her into the pit of fire, Hua Ya was a dull gourd who refused to speak. When she opened her mouth, her donkey temper was clearly revealed: "My grandma didn't teach you to speak like this."

Chapter 2

Lin Chunlian also hoped that the marriage could be negotiated smoothly, and the Qian family promised to give her another big ticket. She was used to showing off her power in front of her juniors, so she suddenly lost her face and raised her hand to greet Hua Ya in the face.

"That's enough!" Lin Xiangyang slapped the table hard, frightening Lin Chunlian to freeze her hands. In their generation, Lin Xiangyang is the eldest brother, and the eldest brother is the father. If he loses his temper, the six younger brothers and sisters behind him will be afraid.

"Brother, listen to what she said!" Evil Lin Chunlian complained first, pointing at Hua Ya and said: "Isn't this for her? Her mother is not here. Even if she has a stepmother, she can't think of her for everything. . It took a lot of effort for a candidate with good conditions to fall in love with her, but she even put on airs and talked back to her elders." Then she turned around and asked Hua Ya: "You dare to say that you didn't flirt with Qian Aijun?"

"Go back here and get out!" Lin Xiangyang scolded him. He was disgusted that Lin Chunlian was throwing dirty water on his girl. He still doesn't know what the flower buds look like? I go deep into the mountains and forests every day. To say that I'm flirting with a man, I might as well say that I'm dating a blind bear.

"No flirting." Hua Ya said calmly.

Lin Chunlian stood up and walked to the door, raised one corner of her lips and said, "How come you don't have any pretense to tell me that I want to settle for you?"

Hua Ya smiled lightly and said to Lin Chunlian: "Auntie, do you use your little yellow rice very quickly?"

"How do you know?" Lin Chunlian blurted out, wondering why Hua Ya suddenly changed the subject.

Hua Ya said with evidence: "My cousin knew that Qian Aijun had a bad stomach, so she gave him millet porridge twice in front of me. When I came back just now, I saw her busy in front of your stove again. Your little girl The yellow rice is probably going to bottom out."

"Oh, this wasteful thing!" Lin Chunlian ran outside quickly, turned around and said, "Brother, my girl and Qian Aijun are innocent, you think about it first."

Lin Chunlian walked away, and Lin Xiahe, who had no sense of presence, found a reason to leave too.

Lin Xiangyang sat there, staring at his second daughter, trying to explore her inner thoughts.

Hua Ya recalled the past.

In his early years, he and Qian Aijun went to elementary school together, and the two of them were not very familiar with each other. She remembered that she met Qian Aijun when she was going to the market. From that day onwards, Qian Aijun began a series of pursuits of her.

It was also her fault that she was deceived by his sweet words. During their subsequent contacts, both Lin Xiangyang and Zhang Fengying felt that Qian Aijun was deeply scheming and beyond her control, and they advised her twice to think carefully before remarrying.

She lost her mother when she was ten years old, and her father was away in the mountains all year round. Zhang Fengying spent most of her time taking care of her cheap sister who was a sick child. She was unexpectedly greeted by others and held in their hands to take care of her, which made her lose her judgment and fell into the trap of Qian Aijun. Among the lies compiled.

The rest of the story can be explained in a few sentences. Qian Aijun felt that her personality was dull and uninteresting, so she gradually hooked up with her cousin Zhao Xiaoyan. He even dared to behave inappropriately in front of her. She was depressed all day long, and had to take care of her bedridden mother-in-law, and ultimately did not die a good death.

"Son, dad has asked about Qian Aijun. Although his family situation is better than ours, dad still wants to ask for your opinion." Lin Xiangyang didn't know how to talk to Hua Ya. He found out that Qian Aijun had many people in the county. Rumor has it that the relationship between men and women is not going well.

Although he was poor, he was unwilling to sell his daughter. What's more, Qian Aijun paid 20 yuan to hire her. He simply didn't take his father-in-law seriously. It's like this at this time, Hua Ya will suffer a big loss if she really marries her.

Zhang Fengying cleared her throat. She knew that she was not her biological daughter after all, and no matter how much she said, she might not listen. Unexpectedly, Hua Ya turned around and called out: "Auntie, tell me."

"Ah, okay. Auntie, I have met Qian Aijun once. The man's eyebrows are swollen, his eyes are swollen, and his ears are swollen. His appearance makes him not an easy person to get along with." Zhang Fengying is more sensitive than Lin Xiangyang, and she could feel it in the first two months. Hua Ya seems to have a good impression of Qian Aijun, and she can't decide whether to persuade him to break up or to get married. However, after all, his conscience still couldn't bear it, so he finally said: "I don't agree with you marrying him. Ah, it's definitely not because the bride price is too small, but I really think you can marry someone better. So I don't agree."

Hua Ya didn't say anything. She thought she had said something wrong and looked at Lin Xiangyang in panic. As a result, I heard the flower bud say lightly: "Then it won't bear fruit."

"But don't you like him?" Zhang Fengying blurted out. She had seen Hua Ya's eyebrows when talking to Qian Aijun. Qian Aijun sent Hua Ya home, and Hua Ya's eyes were full of smiles. She is also a woman, and she can tell at a glance that the flower bud is trapped.

"I don't like it." Hua Ya paused and added: "I hate it, I hate it very much."

The two elders thought that Hua Ya wanted to marry Qian Aijun. They also thought about how to persuade Hua Ya, but they didn't expect that they didn't need to persuade her. Hua Ya obeyed obediently. It's nothing short of a miracle.

Lin Xiangyang used to think that Hua Ya was soft-tempered and even a little dull. Someone said behind her back that God gave her the best face and forgot to give her a brain.

The old father was really sad.

She used to talk little and always kept unhappy things in her heart. It was only recently that I discovered that she is wild at heart. During the mountain running, she dared to go by herself to some places that no man dared to go, and she often made him worry about it. Wherever there is a stupid figure, it's just a little wild donkey having fun.

However, the little wild donkey is better than the little fool, and can break into trouble when bullied.

"Then if her aunt comes to marry you again, you will reject her." Lin Xiangyang told Zhang Fengying that he was consistent among his brothers and sisters. After knowing Hua Ya's feelings, he let go of his old father's heart.

When Hua Ya saw that she had nothing to do, she said, "Cooking." Then she went out.

The elm yellow mushroom picked from the mountains has a unique fragrance and can be torn into small pieces with just your hands. Lin Juan had already prepared the chicken. She heated oil in a hot pan and sauteed onion, ginger, and pepper until fragrant. Then she stir-fried the cut chicken until it became a mouth-watering golden color.

"Second sister, is it cooked yet? Give me a piece of it first." Lin Juan swallowed and looked eagerly at the rare chicken at the bottom of the pot.

If the chicken had not survived, her father would have kept it at home and raised it. When she was packing the chicken, she saw three or four eggs in her belly.

Hua Ya flipped the spatula flexibly with her slender wrist. When she saw that the frying was almost done, she said to Lin Juan: "Add some firewood." After that, she put in a spoonful of white wine to bring out more aroma, and poured all the elm yellow mushrooms into the pot. Stir briefly and then fill with water.

Lin Juan squatted next to the stove pit and stuffed a large piece of firewood into it. She kept glancing into the pot and saw Hua Ya grabbing a handful of sweet potato powder and adding it to the pot. She could imagine how delicious this hard dish was. Especially the vermicelli that absorbs chicken soup and eats it with rice. She can eat three bowls of rice by herself!

Thinking of this, Lin Juan couldn't help but said to Hua Ya: "Second sister, save some more soup. I will make some rice tomorrow."

When the time was almost up, Hua Ya used a wooden shovel to pick out a small piece of chicken, blew it and sent it to Lin Juan. Lin Juan's eyes widened as she heard Hua Ya say, "Help me taste the saltiness."

This is a good reason! feasible! Not afraid of being seen!

Lin Juan scalded her mouth and sucked in air. She put the chicken in her mouth, pecked her fingers, raised her head to meet Hua Ya's waiting eyes, made a gulp, and swallowed it.

"Ahem - I, I didn't taste it!" Lin Juan showed Hua Ya a live performance of Zhu Bajie eating ginseng fruit.

Hua Ya frowned and scooped out a small piece of chicken from the pot.

Just as Lin Juan was about to reach out, Lin Hui came out from behind her and grabbed the chicken and stuffed it into her mouth. Without chewing twice, she loudly said to Hua Ya: "Second sister, the saltiness and saltiness are just right! It's delicious, especially delicious!"

Lin Juan felt very regretful from behind.

This time, there were more elm mushrooms. Hua Ya took out a bowl first and added some more elm mushrooms and vermicelli, and asked Lin Juan to deliver it to her married eldest sister's house.

Lin Juan was not very happy and curled her lips and said, "She won't care about us after she gets married, so I'll go out and give her food."

In her previous life, Hua Ya didn't know about her eldest sister's suffering, so she didn't tell anyone. Later I learned that my eldest sister was having a hard time in her husband's family. She lost her first child around this time, was in poor health, and had to work hard to not be welcomed by her husband's family.

"Don't let others see it. I'll give you chicken legs to eat when I get back." As a biological sister, Hua Ya can't do anything else, so she can give her some food and drink from time to time to help her recover as soon as possible.

Lin Juan was happy now and left with the bowl in hand. Before leaving, I didn't forget to say: "There are two big chicken drumsticks, let's share them among the four of us, I won't eat them alone."

Hua Ya secretly sent a wild ginseng to her eldest sister last month, but she didn't know whether she ate it or not. Looking at her eldest sister's increasingly haggard face, she always felt that she should do something so that she would not waste another life and continue to be her sister.

What's more, wild ginseng, which is extremely precious to others, is readily available to her. It wasn't that her mountain running skills were so good, but that three months ago, when she returned to this world, she was surprised to find that she could actually understand the words of the birds chirping under the eaves.

That day she heard a fat little sparrow shouting to its companions: "Chirp, chirp, it's going to rain. The house sparrows in the next village have all returned to their nests." '

Another little sparrow shouted: "I didn't steal the corn kernels, chirped, disgusted, so hungry." That family was so poor! The watchdog's eyes turned green when he saw me. '

Hua Ya tentatively grabbed a handful of corn kernels and placed them on the windowsill. After a while, the little sparrow that wanted to steal the corn kernels flapped its wings and landed carefully on the windowsill. Seeing how delicious it was, Hua Ya knew that he had the legendary special power.

But this is nothing to be surprised about, she has come back from the dead, right?

The woman who was so calm and scary looked at the sky, and Lei Shanshan came rolling in an hour later.

Gradually, she learned how to use this special function to run in the mountains, and later found that her body seemed to be strengthened. Especially in terms of climbing and strength, he is better than any tall or tall man.

Hua Ya set the table in the main room, and the family had a stewed chicken with elm and yellow mushrooms and a cold bracken salad for dinner. After placing the chopsticks and bowls one by one, she poured all the simmering rice into the large iron basin. The crust formed on the bottom of the rice was still soft, so she used a wooden spatula to scoop out the crust, stack it up and place it on a porcelain plate.

Every chef who cooks has benefits. Hua Ya likes to eat rice crackers dipped in sugar. After going to the county town in her previous life, she never had the rice dumplings at home again, so she couldn't bear to think about it. Today's crispy rice was done just right, and her busy cheeks were puffy. She sprinkled a large amount of sugar on the crispy rice in her bowl, just to reward herself.

I called Lin Xiangyang and Zhang Fengying to eat. Seeing that she had prepared the meal, Zhang Fengying said hurriedly: "You are so tired just after running in the mountains. I will cook it for you. Don't clean up later, let An An clean up." ."

"become."

Hua Ya went back to the room and put on a clean short-sleeved shirt before they came over. She originally only had two short-sleeved shirts, which were not enough to change regularly. Zhang Fengying found out, so she used the money she spent to make clothes to buy cotton cloth, and personally made a new short-sleeved shirt for each of her, her younger siblings, and Zhang Anan.

Seeing her younger brothers and sisters wearing the same short-sleeved shirts, walking to the main room one by one and sitting down in rows to wait for the chicken legs to be divided, Hua Ya arched her eyebrows happily: "The younger brothers and sisters are so cute."

Chapter 3

Lin Chunlian went back to catch something.

Zhao Xiaoyan was still stirring the millet porridge in the pot, calculating that her mother would have to come back at least seven or eight o'clock when she went to Hua Ya's house to say goodbye. She came and went in perfect time.

Lin Chunlian grabbed Zhao Xiaoyan and scolded her. She had to calm down after being angry at Hua Ya's house.

"What's so good about Qian Aijun? I'll let you blame the man for the trouble in the house!" Lin Chunlian grabbed the wooden shovel and raised it, not wanting to do it.

Zhao Xiaoyan seized the opportunity and denied it: "Mom, I made millet porridge for you. Why did you mention Qian Aijun?"

Lin Chunlian knocked the edge of the pot loudly, pointed at Zhao Xiaoyan with a wooden shovel and said: "Have you deceived others and deceived me? You are the flesh that fell from my body, and I don't know your thoughts? Zhizi Mo Ruo Mother, even if I am blind, I still know your fancy thoughts."

Zhao Xiaoyan refused to admit that she made millet porridge for Qian Aijun, and said in a tearful voice: "You are my mother, why are you still insulting me? If you hadn't said you had a stomachache the day before yesterday, I would have made millet porridge for you. Think about it for yourself, did you say that?" My stomach hurts."

Lin Chunlian saw her daughter's strong rebuttal and secretly scolded Hua Ya for instigating the relationship between their mother and daughter. She stretched out her hand to wipe away Zhao Xiaoyan's tears, but found that there were no tears on her face.

"Come on, stop pretending." Lin Chunlian threw the wooden shovel into the pot and asked Zhao Xiaoyan to scoop out the millet porridge. He hit her and said, "Qian Aijun only wants to marry Hua Ya, so don't put your hot face on someone else's cold ass."

"Mom! I even said that I have no interest in him. I, I even promised silly girl to go to his house today." Zhao Xiaoyan took her mother's hand, looked at the door, and said to Lin Chunlian: "I heard that he is a first-class worker , see you at the County Labor Park at nine o'clock tomorrow morning."

"Is it your turn to have such a good thing?" It wasn't Lin Chunlian who poured cold water on her as a mother, but with her family's conditions and Zhao Xiaoyan's reputation, how could someone with an iron rice bowl like her. It's a man whose eyes are glued to Hua Ya. Zhao Xiaoyan and Hua Ya are cousins, and they have always been dissatisfied in front of Hua Ya since they were young. You should have gotten used to it a long time ago.

"Honestly, you little girl, how can you decide to meet a man on your own? Is there any reason behind it?" Lin Chunlian was eager to find a good match for Zhao Xiaoyan, but she had to ask clearly why, and she couldn't push Zhao Xiaoyan into the fire pit. .

Under Lin Chunlian's questioning, Zhao Xiaoyan told the truth: "Silly girl told me that it was Hua Ya's eldest brother who called me and asked Hua Ya if she would like to meet a man he knew. She asked me to help inform Hua Ya. Anyway, I She is also the eldest brother's sister, so going there for her doesn't count as cheating on others."

Lin Chunlian didn't say anything for a while and suddenly walked into the house.

Zhao Xiaoyan didn't know what her mother meant, so she hurriedly followed behind. Lin Chunlian took out a piece of big red cotton cloth from the dowry box, gestured in front of Zhao Xiaoyan, and said: "Hurry up and help mother guide the needle, mother will make you a new dress. Your face is too yellow, wearing a red shirt will make you look good. Some men are particular about this. If they look bad, they always feel that it is not good for women to have children."

"Hey!" Seeing that Lin Chunlian agreed to her fake flower buds, she happily found her sewing box and ran to the kang to pick up the needle. Lin Chunlian sewed a bright red short-sleeved shirt for her daughter overnight.

"Why are you talking about why Boss Lin suddenly wants to find someone for Hua Ya? He has been working outside for more than ten years and hasn't come back. How can he introduce someone to her?" Lin Chunlian and Zhao Xiaoyan squinted their eyes under the kerosene lamp and hurriedly made clothes. Can't help but be curious.

"It must be that he is in good condition, otherwise why would he call me specially?" Zhao Xiaoyan thought that she would definitely make the other party like her tomorrow. From now on, Hua Ya would be envious of her for having a man who was a worker.

"That's right." Lin Chunlian bit the sewing thread with her teeth and said through her teeth.

*

During the past twelve years, in order to prevent the country's confidential military projects from being discovered by enemy agents, Gu Tinglan, like other officers and soldiers, disguised himself as an ordinary worker.

Among them, the secret construction project involved 270,000 soldiers, who lived in isolation from the outside world for a total of twelve years.

After the completion of this project, the opening of the "maritime railway" is in full swing, which will speed up my country's international trade and exchanges. It has severely broken the blockade of Western powers on my country's economy and trade.

Before the country officially disclosed their identities to all walks of life, Gu Tinglan wore an old military uniform with the shoulder ranks removed, making others think that he was just a fan of military uniforms like other ordinary people.

Today he specially used hair polish to comb his hair back, and bought a new box of shoe polish to polish his military boots.

He has a slender waist, long legs, and a tall and straight posture. Unlike his stern facial features, his brows and eyes reveal a hint of expectation and gentleness.

People kept looking at him at the entrance of Labor Park. Soldiers at this time were unintentionally the most popular. Especially Gu Tinglan's tall and straight figure like a poplar, people can't help but want to see his military rank. After all, he has to be an officer, right?

Unexpectedly, there is no shoulder title.

He is a 'fake soldier'.

Looking at it again, the length of the hair is obviously wrong. How can a serious soldier keep such long hair?

It turns out that he is a strong-willed person.

"I'm talking to Lao Gu, how long have you been thinking about our old squad leader's girl? This little girl can come over for a blind date just by answering a phone call? You're not afraid of meeting a trafficker." The speaker was his comrade and his deputy, Yi Tuan. Deputy leader Xie Weimin.

He didn't dress up specially. He had been doing construction work on the island over the years and had become a bit slovenly. Especially when he came to Ezhou County to perform a mission, he had to dress like an unshaven second-rate guy.

"I don't understand what you are saying. Please stand aside." In Gu Tinglan's impression, the girl in the photo showed a sweet smile. Just by seeing her smiling at you, you can tell that she must be a sweet-talking girl. A soft, cute girl with a bit of childishness.

In order to prevent the lovely girl from being frightened by the "second-rate man", he unceremoniously took Xie Weimin aside.

Gu Tinglan raised his wrist, and the pointer on his watch pointed to nine o'clock.

There was sweat on his palms and he became inexplicably nervous.

Even during the dangerous moments of carrying out special missions, he never had such outrageous palpitations.

He faintly saw a small red dot running over in front of him. At this moment, a soldier waiting next to the park also ran over and stood in front of him in a low voice to convey the urgent mission.

Gu Tinglan frowned, looked at the woman more than ten meters away, and was suddenly stunned.

"Hey, is it her? It must be her, right?" Xie Weimin stretched his neck and looked over, then frowned and said, "Lao Gu, is this your vision? It's rude to say that you can't forget the girl for many years. If so, just her? Ah, just her? If I knew she was like this, I wouldn't even come with you."

After all, he is a man who has been a scout and has good eyesight. Before Zhao Xiaoyan walked up to him, he knew that this lesbian was jealous and competitive.

Gu Tinglan explained a few words to the soldier, who ran to the other side of the road and started the jeep first. Gu Tinglan walked out in the opposite direction. Before leaving, he said to Xie Weimin: "The girl I want is called Hua Ya, not her. If you make the same mistake again, I will marry you."

劁, castrated pig also.

Xie Weimin felt a chill in his crotch and shouted at him: "Why are you so angry at me? I didn't even make a single stroke, how could I be your girl? Besides, if they don't come, who should be blamed? Oh, that's not right, they don't come." No other woman can come, what does this woman mean?"

"I don't want her." Gu Tinglan didn't even look at Zhao Xiaoyan, and turned around to carry out the mission.

Zhao Xiaoyan stood in the distance and secretly looked over and saw a handsome man in military uniform. Her heart was beating so fast, she guessed that this man was the one she was looking for.

No wonder Boss Lin hurriedly asked Sha Niu to find Hua Ya to meet him. Such a good man must not be given up to anyone else. She had only been standing here for a minute or two, and she had already seen many women's eyes glued to him.

However, things are unpredictable.

The "second-rate guy" whom Zhao Xiaoyan ignored walked over in a sultry manner, but the man she fell in love with at first sight left the scene.

"Hey. Why are you leaving?" Zhao Xiaoyan stretched out her hand to catch Gu Tinglan's leaving back, but unfortunately the other party only left her with a handsome back of his head.

"Is it Lin? Lin, right?" My family. I, I think you are very nice, and my two daughters must both like you."

Zhao Xiaoyan finally laid her eyes on him, feeling disgusted, disgusted, complicated, and frightened.

The blind date turned out to be him? She looked at her back in the distance and saw that the other person had disappeared into the sea of ​​people.

"Who are you? Why are you talking to me? Your daughter likes no one but me." Zhao Xiaoyan put her hands in front of her chest in a defensive posture.

Xie Weimin smiled twistedly and said, "Aren't you on a blind date with me? I-I'm attracted to you."

"Ah - don't come here. Get away." Zhao Xiaoyan took six or seven steps back and said doubtfully, "Are you that worker?"

"Yes, that's right. Digging, digging sand, we are in the same production team as your elder brother." Xie Weimin is not a sand digger. He has been engaged in construction on the island for more than ten years and is a deputy regiment-level leading cadre. Saying this is specifically disgusting to Zhao Xiaoyan.

Zhao Xiaoyan said seriously: "People in the village said that Mr. Lin has a good job and is working as a worker outside. It turns out that digging sand is a good job. Haha, you are the same. You work so hard that you can't make one yuan a day, and you are getting sick in old age." , and he also brought two oil bottles. Bah, my aunt's trip was really in vain-"

After saying that, she took a few steps away and suddenly thought of something. She turned back and said to Xie Weimin self-righteously: "Are you really optimistic about me?"

Xie Weimin spit on the ground, deliberately disgusting her. He stared at her with sticky eyes and said, "Watch it."

Zhao Xiaoyan shuddered, took a step back, and thought of a plan: "It's useless for you to think that I am useless. I will introduce you to someone who is suitable for you. Just wait, and I will help you persuade him when I get back."

Xie Weimin thought to himself: What is wrong with this woman? You know it's a fire pit, but you still let other little sisters jump into it? This woman's face cannot be faked, she is really a vicious person.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Xie Weimin asked deliberately.

"A little worse than me." Zhao Xiaoyan always paid attention to the distance between her and "Dead Stuttering", for fear of being next to him.

"What's your name?" Xie Weimin asked expectantly.

Zhao Xiaoyan rolled her eyes and asked Xie Weimin: "Who was the man who just talked to you? What's his name?"

Xie Weimin grinned and said, "He's just asking for directions."

Asking for directions?

Zhao Xiaoyan was dubious: "That woman's name is Hua Ya. I think you two are a good match."

Xie Weimin: "." Is there one less brave person in the world? If only he had the courage, he wouldn't dare to compete with Gu Tinglan.

"Why are you unhappy?" Zhao Xiaoyan asked, looking at his slumped face.

Xie Weimin hammered his chest, and this time he really stuttered: "I, I don't like her!"

Chapter 4

"Mom, what I said is true." Zhao Xiaoyan returned home with a gloomy look on her face, shivering from the cold. She was afraid that the red short-sleeved shirt would fade quickly if she wore it frequently, so she changed her clothes first before going to Lin Chunlian.

Lin Chunlian is still waiting for her good news at home, but it looks like it won't happen. She wondered why Boss Lin would introduce that kind of person to Hua Ya just because he had an iron rice bowl?

"Xiaoyan, are you at home?" Sha Niu hurried over and saw Lin Chunlian and asked, "Where is Xiaoyan? I have something to ask her."

Silly Girl didn't call anyone. When Lin Chunlian saw the village chief's daughter, she said affectionately: "She's in the house. You can go in and take a look. Have you eaten?"

Sha Niu entered the room anxiously and didn't hear Lin Chunlian's words. At a glance, I saw Zhao Xiaoyan carefully folding a red short-sleeved shirt. I had never seen her wear it before, and I didn't know when it was made.

"Hua Ya's blind date said Hua Ya didn't go, but did you go? Brother Lin called the village committee and asked what happened. I ask you, tell me the truth, are you looking at the man's good conditions? Do you want to marry yourself?" No wonder Sha Niu was angry. She accompanied Zhao Xiaoyan to deliver meals to Qian Aijun several times, and she knew that the person Zhao Xiaoyan liked was Qian Aijun. But then Zhao Xiaoyan went on a blind date pretending to be Hua Ya. What on earth was going on?

If Hua Ya finds out and blames her, how can she behave in the village because her behavior is not decent.

"Who will go on a blind date for her? That man is old, ugly, and stutters." Zhao Xiaoyan was so excited that she couldn't sleep last night, and now she has a tired look on her face. At this time, he said calmly: "I was just passing by."

"But Hua Ya's blind date is a worker." For Sha Niu, being a worker holds up half the sky.

"I don't even want it for free."

Zhao Xiaoyan pressed her hands on the folds of her clothes. The clothes on her body should have folded marks to look good. Did she know that Huayao only had two clothes inside and outside, and she had to put them on before they were dried in the sun. There was no trace of folding, and she knew at a glance that there were no extra clothes for her to wear at home.

Her parents love and protect her and obey her every word. She thinks she is better than Hua Ya in every aspect. But for some reason, not many people like her.

"You don't want such a good offer? I don't know if you are stupid or I am stupid." Silly girl couldn't figure it out.

Zhao Xiaoyan had a plan in mind, so she told Silly Niu: "I'm just going to tell you, you must never say that Hua Ya's blind date is a man like that. I'm afraid she won't be able to hold her head high in the village." She still has selfish motives. Yihuaya was really optimistic about the other party's status as a worker and married her, so wouldn't Qian Aijun be hers?

"I will let them go on a blind date again. The other party has left me the guest house phone number." Zhao Xiaoyan said.

Sha Niu was surrounded by her and nodded without knowing why. There was one thing she didn't understand: "Then why are you going to meet someone?"

Zhao Xiaoyan curled her lips and said: "I saw that no one in her family knew anything, so I went over to help her check things out. Now I think it's good, they are a good match. Look at Hua Ya's family conditions, who in the village has not been borrowed by her family? I spend money for her own good, and if I meet someone who doesn't live up to expectations, her life will be ruined."

"You are such a good sister!" Silly girl took Zhao Xiaoyan's hand and almost messed up the folded red short sleeves. She said to Zhao Xiaoyan with admiration in her eyes: "You will also check for me later."

When Sha Niu said this, she patted her head and said to Zhao Xiaoyan: "Then we have to persuade Qian Aijun to come back quickly. When I came over, I saw him going to Hua Ya's house. Do you still want to propose marriage? A woman can't Marrying a second husband, Qian Aijun doesn't even have a serious job, so I'd better listen to you and let her marry a worker."

Zhao Xiaoyan couldn't bear it when she heard that Qian Aijun was going to Hua Ya's house. She quickly put on her red short sleeves and wanted to rush out to stop Qian Aijun. Sha Niu said behind her: "Wearing such red, do you want to ward off evil spirits?"

"What kind of evil are you trying to ward off?" Zhao Xiaoyan died speechless.

Lin Chunlian put the food on the table. Seeing Zhao Xiaoyan's anxious look, she said to Zhao Xiaoyan, "It's none of your business. Why did you put on your clothes again?"

Before Zhao Xiaoyan could quibble, Sha Niu suddenly interrupted and said, "This is my sister's birth year? Is she twenty-four?"

Lin Chunlian choked up and explained to her, the silly girl who couldn't afford to offend the village chief: "No, no, how can she be so old? She is dressed in bright red and festive. She is as old as you, so don't call her sister."

Sha Niu glanced at the boiled eggs cut into quarters and placed on the table, and said strangely: "Is your family rich? They eat vegetable porridge every day. Are you willing to eat eggs today?"

Lin Chunlian earned more than ten yuan by helping Huaya's matchmakers. Although Qian Aijun's money was refunded, she was still wealthy after all.

I know that silly girl has no brains, so this is not what I want to hear. Zhao Xiaoyan ignored her and winked at Lin Chunlian and said: "Mom, didn't Boss Lin ask her to look at the worker comrade? Go and talk to her quickly, don't let Hua Ya really marry Qian Aijun. I look at that worker comrade It suits her well."

Lin Chunlian didn't have a good relationship with Hua Ya's mother. She always felt that Hua Ya's mother had a vixen face. She often runs mountains with men, which shows that she is not an honest woman. People in the village praised her and said she was capable, but Lin Chunlian could only secretly be jealous.

Seeing that my daughter also had a sour attitude toward Hua Ya, I knew in my heart that the worker whom I was dating on a blind date was not a good place to be.

Sand diggers suffer from many illnesses and generally have no labor force after the age of forty. Plus I stutter and have two children, so I don't pay attention to personal hygiene.

Zhao Xiaoyan was jealous and wanted to coax Hua Ya to such a man, it would be best to live a poor life.

"Sure." Lin Chunlian agreed without saying a word.

*

The day before, she had agreed to reject Qian Aijun's proposal of marriage. Today, when she saw him coming from a distance, Hua Ya took a piece of rice cake dipped in sugar from the stove and threw it into a basket, preparing to go up the mountain to hide.

"Second sister, my aunt has made sweet potato noodles, can you take two of them?" Lin Juan looked at Hua Ya's teeth very well and saw that Hua Ya ran faster after hearing this. She didn't know what was wrong.

Hua Ya woke up three months ago and temporarily forgot how lethal the dead-faced steamed buns made by her aunt were. I took two of them to Erfei Mountain. The steamed buns with pure sweet potato noodles are dark and slightly sweet after being steamed. One bite can stick your teeth together.

When we arrived at Erfei Mountain, the dead noodles became hard after getting cold. She wasn't as strong as she is now, so she couldn't break it open or bite it. I can't even cut it with a knife.

Her father was so angry that he threw himself against a tree, cursing him as he did so, but he couldn't get away. Hua Ya laughed with tears in her eyes.

From then on, it was an unwritten rule that the father and mother would never bring wowotou with them when they went to the mountains.

In addition to not bringing the dead-noodle steamed buns, there is another thing, the pancakes rolled by my aunt are also not brought.

The ones just rolled out are relatively soft and delicious. After it was hard, my tooth ached from being tired from eating. After eating one piece, my cheeks were sore the next day. If you don't want to bite it invisibly, just soak it in water. But as soon as I soaked it, it turned into mush, and I couldn't eat it.

It's a pity that Ezhou has been eating steamed buns and pancakes for a long time, and there are few corn noodles and wheat noodles. If they are really greedy, my aunt will make some sweet potato noodles and make chicken dung stalks for the children. This one is really soft, and it's my aunt's favorite dish.

Rub the sweet potato dough on the grate with a grater, put another bowl in the pot, add chopped green onion, pour a few drops of soybean oil, add some salt and water to make chopped green onion oil, and steam together.

Then mix the cooked chicken dung stalks with a little bit of green onion oil and eat them. It was Hua Ya's most craving thing as a child. It's just that no matter then or now, soybean oil is precious and I can't bear to eat it like this.

Hua Ya promised Lin Juan that she would go back to make vegetable tofu in the evening, and she would have to dig up some wild goods and go to the village "basket shop" to exchange for some soybeans. There is no supply and marketing cooperative in the village, and the employees of the supply and marketing cooperative will pick goods and go to the countryside every once in a while.

It's a pity that the flower buds don't dare to catch insects, otherwise they could be sent to a traditional Chinese medicine store for work points.

I just came out of home at noon today, and Hua Ya wanted to go deeper. While her father wasn't following, she ran to the mountain behind the village. There is a cliff on the north side of the back mountain. After climbing up, you can reach another big mountain - Sun Mountain.

Sun Mountain is tall and majestic, and it is said that there are many good things in it. It's just that it's difficult to go up, and the high cliffs are daunting.

Her father said that there were ferocious beasts in Taiyang Mountain. Except for the people from the mountain patrol team, the village committee did not allow the villagers to go up the mountain casually for fear of encountering danger.

Huayu waved in the air, and the gray-tailed magpie hovering on the treetops circled and landed on her forearm.

"Are there wild grapes and Hericium?" Hua Ya rubbed the gray-tailed magpie's little head with her fingertips, curled her eyes and said with a smile, "Please take me there."

The gray-tailed magpie flew back into the air again, guiding the flower buds towards Sun Mountain.

It is the only high mountain with an altitude of nearly 2,000 in Ezhou County. Hua Ya walked around from the back mountain to Sun Mountain and looked up at the almost smooth rock wall.

"You go up there and wait for me." Hua Ya pointed in one direction, and the gray-tailed magpie chirped, waving its wings and rising vertically.

I really envy the little bird with wings.

Hua Ya jumped lightly, grabbed the small gap in the rock wall with both hands, and climbed up easily. Even if there is only one point of strength covered with moss, she can continue to jump up.

The wind on the rock wall was very strong, almost exaggerated. Hua Ya is light in weight, and the empty basket is often blown and swayed by the wind, causing her body to sway back and forth on the rock wall. The gray-tailed magpie was naughty and waited on the cliff for a while, but did not see Hua Ya swooping down again, and its foothold was the top of Hua Ya's head.

It plucked the hair with its beak and nestled firmly on it. It feels like humans are swaying back and forth in the wind, which is quite interesting.

On the bare rock wall, if viewed from a distance, Hua Ya looks like a small ant on the wall.

If you use a military telescope to zoom in, you will find that this tenacious little ant has a gray-tailed magpie as steady as an old dog on his head, and he is constantly preening his feathers.

"Lao Gu, what's going on?" Xie Weimin didn't have a telescope, so Gu Tinglan's body froze for a moment. This situation has never happened to Gu Tinglan. He wanted to take the telescope and take a look, but Gu Tinglan dodged him before he could reach the edge of the telescope.

"Continue the investigation." Gu Tinglan said coldly and made a gesture to continue hiding.

It can't be her.

Gu Tinglan raised the telescope and continued to observe. The girl who was somewhere just now climbed up at an extraordinary speed.

She is the sister of the old squad leader, and there is no way she is an enemy agent. They have carried out national-level secret missions together. Not to mention the people who participated in the missions, even the eighteen generations of their ancestors have been thoroughly investigated and reviewed.

I heard that she can run in the mountains. In such dangerous situations, is she planning to collect medicine?

Nonsense.

"Report, there is a situation on the cliff opposite. The target person is 550 meters away from the military restricted area. Request instructions from the leader." The scout moved to Gu Tinglan's side while squatting and said.

"Continue to observe." As long as Gu Tinglan gives the order, the flower bud that has just climbed up the cliff will be controlled in an instant. Gu Tinglan stared at her figure closely, the military restricted area getting closer and closer to her.

"Such a beautiful girl can't be an enemy agent, right? She's a beauty trap?" Xie Weimin still had time to spare and wanted to get a pair of binoculars to take a closer look: "I can't bear to be rough with her."

"Shut up." Gu Tinglan whispered.

They received news that enemy agents would be taking action today. The purpose is to sneak into military restricted areas and carry out armed operations.

"Report, we are still two hundred meters away from the restricted area."

"Report, we are still a hundred meters away from the restricted area."

"Report, we are still fifty meters away from the restricted area."

Gu Tinglan's brows deepened and Hua Ya got closer and closer to them. Even without a telescope, you can see the clear outline of the facial features.

"Everyone pay attention -" Just a second before Gu Tinglan ordered the arrest, the gray-tailed magpie circled in the air and shouted: "Chirp, chirp -"

Danger ahead?

Hua Ya suddenly stopped, took a few steps back, and sat down on the ground.

She seemed to notice something and looked around, but unfortunately she saw nothing.

Then, all the hidden armed soldiers saw her taking out a small rake and digging on the ground. A wild ginseng that was at least fifty years old appeared in their sight.

Hua Ya calmly threw the wild ginseng into the basket behind her without even looking at it.

Everyone: "."

"Here, there is such a big wild ginseng under my eyelids!" Xie Weimin rubbed his eyes vigorously and said in disbelief.

After observing for a while, Xie Weimin saw that Gu Tinglan did not give any instructions and said: "So they are here to pick ginseng. Come on, the alarm is cancelled."

"Tweet-"

No more danger?

She stretched out her hand, not only the gray-tailed magpies that were alert in the sky, but also a large group of colorful birds that were attracted to her. When they saw the flower bud's gesture, they began to circle and descend, chirping.

"Are you hungry?" Hua Ya asked with a crooked eyebrow. Birds with beautiful feathers landed at her feet and chirped around her.

"Tweet."

"Tweet."

"Today is crispy rice." Hua Ya smiled sweetly. As soon as she finished speaking, all the birds surrounded her and pecked at her clothes, urging them to eat crispy rice.

Xie Weimin has followed Gu Tinglan on countless missions over the years, but he still said in surprise: "There are so many birds, say hundreds of them, why do they all listen to her?"

"Must be a fairy."

"People say that it is easiest to meet fairies in the deep mountains and old forests. You might even be able to make a wish."

Gu Tinglan's communicator suddenly made a sound. The enemy agent appeared in another direction and had been controlled.

"Withdraw." Gu Tinglan turned around and took a deep look at the flower buds among the birds, and whispered to Xie Weimin: "It's not a fairy."

Xie Weimin: "What is that?"

Gu Tinglan pursed her lips and smiled, she is your sister-in-law.

Chapter 5

Hua Ya finally picked a root of ginseng and went back.

When I returned home in disgrace, I found that Qian Aijun had left, but Lin Chunlian and Zhao Xiaoyan were still there.

"Second sister, the two of them have bad intentions." Lin Juan didn't match her name at all. She had a hot temper and was like a little pepper: "I went in and scolded them a few times, but my father kicked me out."

"Where is Qian Aijun?" Hua Ya handed the wild ginseng in the basket to Lin Juan. Lin Juan opened her eyes wide and covered her mouth that wanted to scream. She took several breaths before suppressing the scream: "He was killed by his father and aunt. Drive him away, you don't know, what he said is so irritating, and those who don't know think that something really happened between you and him."

Hua Ya understands Qian Aijun's character best, and he does whatever it takes to achieve his goals. After being rejected today, she will not give up easily unless...unless she can find another family to marry her off to.

"Who is the other party?" Hua Ya raised her chin towards the main room, meaning who Zhao Xiaoyan was talking about.

In fact, she could probably guess that it was the man who rejected her immediately without saying a word.

"She said that she met your blind date by chance in Labor Park today. He fell in love with her, but she didn't fall in love with the man." Lin Juan squinted into the hall with disdain and said to Hua Ya, "She said the truth. None, maybe they don't like her."

Lin Juan, who accidentally guessed the truth, said: "She said she would marry a soldier if she wanted to get married. Who doesn't know that the person she likes is Qian Aijun, so she knows how to lie and deceive. The implication behind her words is that she is not interested in him. The other party, the other party fell in love with her at first sight. After being rejected, he reluctantly hoped that you would go on a blind date. He also said that such an opportunity is rare, and maybe he can pay off our family's debts. "

"Just marry." Hua Ya said calmly.

She knew that her eldest brother, whom she had not seen for many years, could not harm her. Moreover, the gay man seems to have very upright views and is clean and self-respecting. Otherwise, why would Lin Xiaoyan slander him? It was because her usual tricks did not bring any benefit to him.

Lin Juan touched Hua Ya's forehead: "Are you sick? She obviously has no good intentions."

Hua Ya has long thought that if she continues to stay in Linjiacun, she will definitely continue to tangle with Qian Aijun. This man is paranoid and must get what he can't get. He would also take revenge on those who offended him more than ten years ago. Even if he just scolded him: "Why are you so stupid?" The person who said this accidentally broke his leg and suffered severe bleeding. He needed a loan of 1,000 yuan from Aijun, who was successful in his career at the time, as life-saving money, but he would not lend it. I would rather spend five thousand yuan in the dance hall that night than let the other party pay for those words with his life.

There are too many things in the world that can make Qian Aijun worried. Gradually, as he has wealth and ability, he becomes paranoid, arrogant, domineering and irritable.

Another person is Zhao Xiaoyan. Her lethality is not as great as Qian Aijun's, but she is disgusting.

There are many people who like Hua Ya, and Zhao Xiaoyan will "inadvertently" make up lies about Hua Ya one by one. Over the years, she spreads the rumors about Hua Ya in the village. Then, she tries every means to make the other person like herself, making her look very charming and capable.

If you are looking for a partner in Linjia Village, even in Ezhou County, you will inevitably come into contact with them. The best way is to stay away, the further away the better.

Hua Ya has experienced her previous life, and the one she admires the most is the legendary man who worked as a worker on the island. Be conscientious and diligent, and the most important thing is not to be fooled by Zhao Xiaoyan! For this alone, the other side stands out.

Hua Ya asked Lin Juan to change the soybeans first, and later she would rush to cook tofu for them to eat. He walked into the main room and stood silently beside Lin Xiangyang, wanting to hear how Zhao Xiaoyan made up lies this time.

"The other party's conditions are very good. He left me a phone number. If you agree, I will call and arrange a place for you to meet." Zhao Xiaoyan is not at all ashamed that she is an unmarried girl who works as a matchmaker in other people's homes. Instead, she wished that Hua Ya would get married quickly so that Qian Aijun could be given to her.

Lin Xiangyang was very annoyed. His sister had been here for half a month, worrying about Hua Ya's marriage. Those who don't know think that Hua Ya's vision is so high that she can't look down on anyone. But who were they introducing? Especially Zhao Xiaoyan's rhetoric. Sometimes she said she was helping Hua Ya to see each other, and sometimes she said she was seeing each other. There was not a single serious word inside or outside.

"You're not going to get married again, are you?" Lin Chunlian didn't like the way Hua Ya Mountain Runner dressed up, as it would remind her of Hua Ya Niang who was always overpowering her.

She deliberately raised her tone, pretending to be worried about Hua Ya, and said, "It's okay if you don't like Qian Aijun. After all, he doesn't have a serious job. This is a blue-collar worker who can afford a lot of gifts." Your family is paying for foreign debt. You still have younger brothers and sisters, and a bottomless pit Zhang Anan. If you don't think about yourself, you have to think about them. Everyone in the village knows that I broke my leg for your marriage. If you don't Agree, it will be even more difficult to get married in the future."

"My daughter doesn't have to worry about getting married." Lin Xiangyang pointed to Lin Chunlian's nose and said, "I am marrying my daughter, not selling my daughter. Listen to what you are saying. If mother knows that you are looking for money, she will definitely Break your legs."

"Dad, don't be angry." Hua Ya handed Lin Xiangyang a cigarette. This was the first time she sold wild ginseng, and she asked someone to buy a whole red plum for Lin Xiangyang. Let him hide it on the beam at home and take one out from time to time to satisfy his craving.

"Hua Ya, don't be impulsive. That person is a jerk." The people that my aunt has been most afraid of these years are Lin Chunlian and her daughter. Both of them are talkative people. As a stepmother, she is afraid that they will talk behind her back. Three things and four. Even if she prefers Zhang Anan, she can't lose her conscience. Zhao Xiaoyan accidentally let slip that the other party was an older, ugly man with a bad face.

"Since my cousin doesn't like that comrade worker, let me take a look at her." Knowing that it was the person introduced to her by her eldest brother, she said this to make Zhao Xiaoyan feel comfortable, lest she become jealous and destroy her own life. A great marriage. It's not too late to wait until everything is finalized.

Although they have never met, Hua Ya vaguely remembers hearing from her elder brother that the other party was a very good person in her last life, otherwise Zhao Xiaoyan would not have posted it at all. This time, Zhao Xiaoyan expressed disgust both in words and in words, so I'm afraid something went wrong. Obviously the person Zhao Xiaoyan was talking about was not the same person as the one she remembered. She believed that her elder brother would never harm her.

"You want to go? Really?!" Zhao Xiaoyan was ecstatic, stood up immediately, couldn't suppress her smile, raised the corners of her lips, and asked Hua Ya: "Don't go back on your promise!"

"I'll go." Hua Ya said with a crooked eyebrow.

"Child, you, you are confused." Lin Xiangyang threw the precious cigarette to the ground, crushed it with his foot, and said angrily: "What kind of good person can that person be!"

Lin Chunlian took Zhao Xiaoyan's hand and told her not to get excited and sit down quickly. Zhao Xiaoyan shook off her hand and said eagerly: "I will borrow a phone to help you contact her tomorrow."

"Okay." Hua Ya walked to the door and turned around and said to them, "I didn't bring your food."

".Let's go back now." Lin Chunlian heard the intention of chasing away the guests, took Zhao Xiaoyan's wrist and pulled her out.

Lin Xiaoyan looked back frequently, fearing that Hua Ya would regret what she said.

"Dad, Auntie, I know." Hua Ya waited until they left, then went to cook after saying this. The two elders were left looking at each other.

"This girl is really, really spoiled by me!" Lin Xiangyang had known this and arranged an arranged marriage for her.

Zhang Fengying didn't think so. She was careful and realized that Hua Ya had grown a lot recently, and she was no longer the dull girl who was empty inside and had no ideas at all.

"How can you still disagree?"

"Hey." Lin Xiangyang picked up the cigarette from the ground, blew it and hung it on his ears to make him suffocate.

*

The recipe of vegetable tofu changes with the seasons. In spring, Huaya likes to make it with fresh-tasting wild vegetables such as tender mother-in-law dices, crow's green onion, and Ququya. In this autumn, the situation of wild vegetables is not good, so the flower buds are replaced with sweet potato leaves and radish tassels.

It's a bit difficult to do it the first time, but once you get used to it, it feels easy. Hua Ya put her hair on top of her head and wrapped it in a clean gauze, revealing her small face as big as a palm. First arrange for Lin Hui and Lin Juan to bring the stone mill from the lower room.

"Second sister, please make more vegetable tofu. I don't want to eat radish and vegetable tofu. You can make more sweet potato leaves. If there is any leftover, we can bake vegetable pancakes tomorrow." Lin Juan is a greedy little cat, she helps Pour the soaked beans into the stone mill, while Lin Hui works hard to push the stone mill.

While pushing, he didn't apply for his own benefits: "I don't want to order marinated tofu. It always smells weird and my throat is itchy and numb."

"A little less." Hua Ya helped Lin Hui push it a few times. After it was almost polished, he poured the prepared paste into the pot and boiled it. Pour in the washed sweet potato leaves, a small amount of radish tassels and the chopped sweet potato cubes. After the pot is boiled, add a little brine and the green tofu will take shape.

According to each family's own taste, there are thick and thin ones. Take out a portion of what you want to eat today, and keep the remaining vegetables and tofu on the edge of the pot to avoid the water, waiting for the next meal to be stir-fried, so that your younger brothers and sisters can roll pancakes and eat them. If you have extra, make pancakes.

"Second sister, your craftsmanship is really good. Cuicui next door always wants to eat vegetable tofu, but her mother just can't make it." Lin Juan licked her lips and saw Hua Ya taking out a spoon and putting the vegetable tofu into bowls.

"Second sister, don't you want to share it with others again?" Lin Hui loved to eat vegetable tofu made from flower sprouts. He was really unhappy when he thought of the rare delicacy being shared with others.

"It's for you." Hua Ya handed the bowl in front of him to Lin Hui, then gave it to Lin Juan, and said to them: "Hold on and eat."

"Go to the market tomorrow." Hua Ya said, "Buy meat and steam eggs."

Lin Xiangyang sold wild ginseng, and Hua Ya had money.

Since it was her own money, she didn't feel bad spending it at all.

She must keep her eldest sister and little brother strong. We can't all be like her, petite and skinny, who will be disliked by others in the village and have no food to eat at home.

*

The things in the market belong to the people nearby and can be exchanged for food or money. The price is a little higher than at the supply and marketing cooperative, but no ticket is required.

This is the livelihood of the people in the mountainous areas, and the government turns a blind eye.

Hua Ya knew that Qian Aijun liked to hang out in the market, so she wrapped the lower half of her face tightly with a gauze scarf, put on her aunt's old shirt, and carried a bamboo basket. She looked like a married woman.

Lin Juan was worried that Hua Ya would go to the market alone, for fear that she would be deceived. The two sisters squatted side by side on the roadside, with mushrooms and wild grapes picked the day before the flower buds placed in front of them.

"Second sister, look! Look!" Lin Juan squatted there looking at the stall and felt extremely bored. Suddenly she raised her upper body and pointed at two people not far away and said, "Someone is wearing a Chinese tunic suit."

Mao suits are rare in this era, and are usually worn by people with good family conditions in the city. Others are worn by people with backgrounds. Moreover, this kind of clothing is very attractive, and most people cannot look noble in it.

The two sisters were taking a peek along with many people around them. At this moment, the man in the Chinese tunic suit suddenly turned around, and everyone around him gasped. The opponent has a strong waist, wide shoulders and narrow hips. There is a strong aura and pressure around his body, and his two long legs land on Hua Ya's heart step by step.

His cold temperament made the people around him afraid to act, so they could only stare secretly. As if he noticed someone looking at him here, his sharp gaze swept over, and Hua Ya subconsciously covered her hot face and squatted down.

So, so handsome.

Hua Ya's heart skipped a beat.

"This man is so handsome. He is not an ordinary person at first glance." Lin Juan said in a low voice: "Ah, second sister, he is looking over."

Her second sister said to herself: Just shut up.

Gu Tinglan's calm gaze fell on Hua Ya, making Hua Ya unpredictable. She reached out and pulled up the gauze covering her face. She was very sure that she did not recognize this person.

Yes, this man is a remarkable person at first glance.

Lin Juan didn't know him, but Hua Ya knew the county magistrate of Ezhou County. At this time, the other party was standing next to this man and talking to him. There were two other men whose names he didn't know standing behind him. The two men had exactly the same shaved head and straight waists. They should be soldiers in civilian clothes.

Gu Tinglan suddenly smiled, turned his head and said something to the person next to him, then looked at Hua Ya before leaving.

"Second sister, is he conquered by your beauty? Why does he keep staring at you?" Lin Juan didn't keep her mouth shut and dared to say anything.

Feeling the scrutinizing eyes on her body, Hua Ya was so ashamed that she buried her face in her chest and exposed her red ears.

It wasn't the second sister's beauty that conquered him. It was the beauty of this wild man that conquered the second sister, me.

Hua Ya knew that she was not a half-hearted person, but just a few minutes ago, she was fascinated by a strange man.

Hua Ya, who is still waiting to go on a blind date, wants to beat herself to death.

Chapter 6

Hua Ya blushed for a long time, and then realized that she was wearing a gauze scarf. The other person probably didn't know what she looked like. Feeling a little better with shame, he fanned himself with his hand to reduce the heat on his cheeks.

I have to say, that man just now was so addictive. Even after being gone for a long time, Hua Ya's mind was still filled with the strong figure and the fleeting, narrow and deep gaze.

Ahhhh.

Hua Ya is going crazy.

She suddenly remembered a word she had heard in her previous life: Yan dog.

This is a word that goes deeper than nymphomaniac. When used on Hua Ya, it is absolutely appropriate at this moment.

Hua Ya feels wronged, but when she closes her eyes, she is that wild man. She had heard people say that such people were powerful, with the waist of a wolf and a deadly knife.

"Second sister, why is your face getting redder and redder?" Lin Juan looked at Hua Ya and shook her head in disbelief, not knowing why. Is this water in your head?

Hua Ya managed to shake the man's head away, and casually put the wild grapes on the stall against his face. The cool touch made her feel better, thanks to the cooler weather, otherwise she would have suffered from heatstroke.

Most of the day passed.

The gentle sunlight felt very comfortable on the body. Hua Ya saw that the elm yellow mushrooms and wild grapes sold at the stall were about the same, and wanted to buy some eggs and meat before the sun went down.

The eggs laid by the chickens at home are used to supplement Zhang Anan's nutrition, but his younger siblings cannot eat them. The two of them were growing up, so Hua Ya thought about buying them a few eggs every now and then to replenish their health. She had a good foundation when they were young, so they would be less likely to get sick when they grow up.

"What should I do if there are still a bunch of wild grapes left that cannot be sold?" Lin Juan saw that there were fewer people in the market, so she probably went home while the weather was getting dark. She was bored squatting here, so she walked around twice not far away and said to Hua Ya: "The meat seller only has a small piece."

"Take the wild grapes back and eat them yourself." After Hua Ya told Lin Juan, she shook the dust out of the snakeskin bag on the ground, rolled it up and threw it into the basket.

"Wait for me." Hua Ya patted the ashes on his butt and planned to buy the meat and eggs first and then pack the rest.

At this moment, a group of people appeared in front of them. They were all wearing green military uniforms and coming this way in a lush green environment.

Hua Ya saw Qian Aijun in the crowd at a glance. He was different from the others. Others were wearing half military uniforms, but he was the only one who was wearing both shirt and trousers. appears particularly prominent.

But no matter how you wear it, it will all be imitated, and the energy and spirit cannot be changed.

Hua Ya knew that these people were all second-rate people who played well with Qian Aijun. Birds of a feather flock together, and people are divided into groups. Once you get along with them more, you will realize that they are all beasts in disguise.

Hua Ya knew Qian Aijun must have seen her, so she stood there and stared at him.

Qian Aijun came whistling to the whistles of the people around him. It attracted people in the market to look over frequently, and they felt that this behavior was very awesome, so they whistled louder.

Qian Aijun stepped on the steps and smoothed back his bangs. Judging from his behavior, people who are not familiar with him might think that he is a wealthy person. In fact, his pockets are cleaner than his face.

To say that his appearance is okay, if he changes the way he looks at people, he can give it an eight-point rating. It's a pity that he is used to having a sinister look, and his eyes reveal slickness and treachery. He rarely looks at people with straight eyes, and always squints his eyes. This kind of gaze makes people who come into contact with him very uncomfortable.

In comparison, the one in the "Mao tunic suit" just looked like a male god.

"What are you thinking about?" Qian Aijun was pushed by someone from behind and almost hit Hua Ya. Others were still making noises.

Hua Ya suddenly woke up and took two steps back, maintaining a normal social distance from Qian Aijun.

"Get out of the way." Hua Ya felt disgusted when she saw him. She picked up the basket and carried it on her back. Seeing Lin Juan's expression as if she was facing an enemy, she patted her behind lightly.

According to Hua Ya's current strength, these weaklings are no problem.

Qian Aijun is very thin, with a height of 1.78 meters, looking down at the flower buds. The wind ruffled her hair and gently fluttered against her cheeks. Qian Aijun stretched out his hand to help Hua Ya fix her hair like a fascination, but was obviously unhappy when he heard the words asking him to get out of the way.

He didn't want to lose face in front of his brothers, who didn't know that this was "his woman". He smiled slightly and said lovingly: "Be good and be obedient."

Hua Ya was disgusted. She rarely talked and became even more unwilling to communicate with him.

Qian Aijun was interested in this. If Hua Ya didn't refute, he could continue to show off to his brothers that a beautiful girl like Hua Ya was his woman.

Behind him, several men who saw Hua Ya for the first time had their eyes glued to Hua Ya. Their eyes were deliberately looking up and down without restraint. Their gazes seemed to have a real feeling, which made Hua Ya's stomach feel very uncomfortable.

Qian Aijun noticed that Hua Ya's face was not good, so he reached out his hand to help her. With a gentle push from Hua Ya, Qian Aijun took about ten steps back. If someone hadn't been blocking him from behind, he would have been thrown backward.

Qian Aijun froze for a moment, thinking it must be a coincidence.

Hua Ya's wrist is so thin that it will break with just a slight break. How can he have such a powerful force?

He smiled mischievously, took a few steps forward and said to Hua Ya, "I didn't see you when I went to your house yesterday. Did you miss me when you came to the market today?"

The corners of Hua Ya's lips pulled down, feeling acid reflux in her stomach. Qian Aijun was sure that Hua Ya would not refute, so he took a step forward and wanted to put his hand on Hua Ya's shoulder, and said with a smile: "Are you angry with me?"

With a gentle push from Hua Ya, Qian Aijun stepped back on the steps again.

"No, what's your situation?"

"Are your shoes slipping?"

"This girl is quite naughty."

Qian Aijun lifted the sole of his shoe and took a look, and found that there was indeed a hole in the sole. He quickly put his foot down and said as if to cover it up: "My partner likes to play tricks with me. Isn't it, my flower?"

Hua'er, you stinking piece of shit.

Hua Ya finally couldn't hold it back and vomited in front of everyone.

Damn it.

She could actually be disgusted by a man one day.

Meeting the male god and Qian Aijun in one day can be regarded as experiencing the ups and downs of life.

"Aijun, she vomited because of you?"

"Hahahaha, I'm so stupid. Qian Aijun, you are so awesome. My own woman will vomit when she sees you."

"Why this reaction? You can't lie to us. That girl is not actually your woman."

Qian Aijun's face was darker than the bottom of the pot. He suppressed his temper and looked at the flower buds from bottom to top, like a poisonous snake spitting out its seeds, staring at the prey it had captured.

Seeing that he remained silent, Hua Ya took Lin Juan and left.

"What do you mean?" Qian Aijun took a step forward and put away his fake smile: "You are mute? Does talking to me make you so uncomfortable?"

Qian Aijun put on a reluctant posture. Hua Ya did not step back this time. Instead, she stared at him with her chest raised and her head raised, and said, "I am not your woman. I have a blind date. Please don't pester me again."

"Oh, this girl has character." A man who watched the excitement and didn't mind the big deal blurted out. He had long thought that Hua Ya couldn't get along with Qian Aijun, but Qian Aijun always boasted in front of them that Hua Ya was his. Now, with Smashing oneself in the foot.

"Aijun, do you have a partner?" Another buddy asked.

Qian Aijun's face was gloomy and terrifying. He wanted to grab Hua Ya's wrist, but Hua Ya nimbly dodged it.

"I will ask my father to give your family more gifts. Don't make trouble with me because of this matter."

Hua Ya no longer gave him a smile, and her cold demeanor made him feel strange and alienated: "I have a blind date who is better than you. Please stay away from me."

Saying so many words at once made Hua Ya's heart beat faster. She doesn't like to talk, and she's not used to talking in front of so many people.

However, Qian Aijun loved to catch her, and he always said ambiguous things in front of people, which often caused people to misunderstand her. She didn't want to live like she did in her previous life. Her eyes were full of anger. She wanted to reject Qian Aijun and let everyone know that she was not Qian Aijun's person and everything was Qian Aijun's wishful thinking.

"Yes, my second sister's blind date is much better than yours, and she will never make my second sister disgusted like this. If you block the way again, I will call you a hooligan." Lin Juan didn't want her second sister to face it alone. Even if she didn't have much contact with Qian Aijun, she knew that Qian Aijun was not a good person.

Qian Aijun ground his toes heavily on the ground, and the ants on the soles of his shoes turned into ashes. He smiled sinisterly, then turned sideways and said to them: "Please."

The brothers behind him knew his temper and saw that he was really angry. One or two of them looked at each other and stopped talking to provoke him.

Qian Aijun had no contact with Hua Ya during this period and was busy taking revenge on an enemy.

He thought that Hua Ya was simple-minded and could seduce her with just a few clicks of his fingers. Give a little tenderness, and it will take away your heart and lungs. He thought this marriage proposal would be simple, so he didn't take it to heart. Being rejected one after another made him angry.

He felt that Huayu had changed, and was no longer shy about his words, and smiled sweetly.

This in turn aroused Qian Aijun's fighting spirit. He must get the flower buds.

"Look at her and see which man she has been with recently." Qian Aijun crossed his hands and cracked his knuckles.

That man dared to snatch someone from his hands because he thought his life would be long.

Qian Aijun stared at the petite figure going away and smiled deeply.

"Second sister, they are still staring at us behind us." Lin Juan trotted beside Hua Ya and kept looking behind her: "If they come up to you, run first. Hey, there is a brick here. Wait for me to pick it up." I want to give that shameless guy a good look."

"Don't touch him." Hua Ya knew that Qian Aijun had many tricks and Lin Juan would not be his opponent. Qian Aijun talks all about benevolence, justice and morality, but in fact he is the most immoral.

Lin Juan said "Oh" in disappointment, but she still held the brick in her hand.

Today, I couldn't buy meat and eggs because of Qian Aijun's incident.

Lin Juan was so depressed that she couldn't bring herself to go home because of this, and the other Lin Juan, who was underage, was the representative of a young man living in poverty. Although they were young, they were very sensible. Although they were disappointed, they still helped the family with a lot of work.

The steamed buns made by Zhang Fengying in the evening were enough for them to see. After Hua Ya took a bath, she met Lin Hui sitting outside on a stone mill blowing the wind. As he walked over, he could hear his stomach growling.

"Second sister, you figured it out. I'm so hungry that I can't sleep." Lin Hui has a bad foundation and is short and thin. Sixteen years old is a good time to grow taller. Hua Ya thought about it and decided to start a small business for Lin Hui.

She used a bowl to knead the palm-sized noodles and pulled them into noodles one inch wide, one foot long, and half a centimeter thick, like a small ruler.

"Second sister, the sorghum stalks are here!" Lin Hui excitedly found clean sorghum stalks, helped Hua Ya wrap the pulled noodles around them, and placed them on the gray-white straw with sparks in the stove pit.

In about a quarter of an hour, the noodles were cooked. The flower bud took out the noodles that turned golden brown, with black spots on them.

"Eat it while it's hot." Hua Ya handed it to Lin Hui.

The noodles baked in this way are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, with a fragrant wheat aroma. They taste better than steamed buns and pancakes.

Seeing her little brother eating three sticks in a row, Hua Ya felt a little sour.

Chapter 7

There are only two rooms in the house. One room is where her father and aunt live together. There is a cabinet on the kang as a partition. Zhang Anan, who is housebound, lives next to it, so Zhang Fengying can take care of her if she feels unwell in the middle of the night.

Even at night, Zhang Fengying still sewed clothes for others to support her family. Although it's not much a month, I can at least earn some money to support my family. All the clothes in her family were sewn by her, stitch by stitch. Over time, my eyes always feel dry.

Another room was similarly blocked by a kang cabinet, with three sisters sleeping on one side and two brothers sleeping on the other. Later, the eldest sister got married and the eldest brother went out to work, so Hua Ya and Lin Juan slept on one side, and Lin Hui slept on the other side.

Hua Ya entered the house and Lin Hui took a bath outside. She sat on the edge of the kang and folded the clothes she had taken off. The weather was cool and the clothes were not dirty, so she made do with wearing them for another day tomorrow. The weather hasn't been dry lately, and the short-sleeves I washed yesterday still feel damp.

The kerosene lamp in the room was not lit, and it was dark inside. I could barely identify the direction from the moonlight outside the window.

Hua Ya vaguely heard Lin Juan's cry. She put her clothes aside, climbed onto the kang to find Lin Juan, and gently held her face.

Lin Juan looked at her with tears streaming down her face, hugged her and started crying: "Second sister! Wow, oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm done, I'm going to die."

Hua Ya didn't think Lin Juan would encounter any difficulties. She touched Lin Juan's hair and said, "Don't cry. Tell me."

"Any last words? Woohoo, I want to eat chicken legs, I want to eat chicken legs. I have never eaten chicken legs until my death."

Lin Juan wiped her tears with her sleeves and curled up. There was an old towel covering her lower abdomen.

There is a faint smell of blood in the air.

Hua Ya suddenly realized it. She chuckled and climbed to the kang cabinet and pulled out an unused sanitary belt.

"What is this?" Lin Juan asked nervously: "I am really about to die, but you can't just send me away with such a small piece of white cloth. This is not enough to cover my face."

Hua Ya poked her forehead, telling her to shut up quickly.

Ten minutes later, Lin Juan, whose face turned as red as a monkey's ass, returned to the house with Hua Ya.

"Can I not be a woman? I am weak enough. I still bleed so much every month. It makes me panic just thinking about it." Lin Juan covered her stomach and lay on the hot bed, dying.

She was used to Hua Ya talking to her at all times, and the abdominal cramps made her unable to breathe. She rolled herself into a ball and kept talking like this: "I can smell you baking noodles for my little brother in the house. If he doesn't think he is going to die, do you think I will let him eat alone?"

"Drink." Hua Ya held an enamel cup with the portrait of the great man printed on it. He handed it to Lin Juan and disciplined her: "Get up and drink. You can't drink on the kang."

Lin Juan got up with difficulty, held the enamel cup, smelled it and said in surprise: "Brown sugar water!"

"There will be more tomorrow." Hua Ya said softly: "Rinse your mouth after drinking."

"Hey!" Lin Juan sat upright, holding the enamel cup reverently and began to drink in small sips.

"Second sister, you drink too." Lin Juan took a few sips and then thought of Huaya's absence, so she hurriedly brought it to Huaya's lips. Hua Ya knew she was stubborn, so she took a sip and said with a crooked eyebrow, "Sweet."

Lin Juan said happily: "You still have the nerve to say that I am sweet."

As a younger sister, Lin Juan feels that nothing in the world can be sweeter than her second sister. She is like a small flower that blooms quietly in the mountains and forests, independent and beautiful, with sweet dew in its stamens. Unfortunately, there were also bees and flies.

Sometimes, Lin Juan feels that the second sister is like a little mother. He was only twenty years old, so he had to travel to the mountains to earn money to take care of them. Their mother passed away early, and Lin Juan didn't have much impression of her mother. Almost all the love she received came from flower buds. Warmth and love, these words were the feelings Hua Ya gave her.

"Let's talk quietly under the covers." Lin Juan finished rinsing and climbed to the side of the Huaya bedding. The flower bud opened and Lin Juan slipped in. She accidentally pulled her belly and took a deep breath.

"It's so troublesome to be a woman." Lin Juan was still muttering before falling asleep.

The stars kept twinkling, and the long Milky Way in the night sky was beautiful and bright.

The entire village fell into a deep sleep at this moment.

As if in the blink of an eye, when there was light in the east, the rooster flew to the roof and shouted loudly at the eastern sun: "Cackle-cluck-"

Hua Ya woke up in a daze and looked at Lin Juan with a smile, who rolled aside to sleep with her belly hanging out.

Thanks to burning the stove before going to bed last night, the kang was still warm and would not cool her down.

"Second sister, are you up? Wait for me to get dressed and help you light the fire." Lin Hui said from the quilt over the kang cabinet.

"Okay." The children in the village are already in charge, so sleeping in is not an option. Hua Ya pinched Lin Juan's cheek: "Get up."

"My little brother will light the fire while I wash the dishes." Lin Juan seldom stayed in bed, and Hua Ya understood the physiological reasons. On those days every month, she would be so painful that she would sit motionless on the kang like a mushroom.

There is not much nutritious food to eat these days. Hua Ya thought about it and decided to go to the market to buy eggs and meat and come back to supplement them.

In the morning, the flower buds are made simply, called "monkey" in Ezhou dialect.

Monkeys are gnocchi.

Hua Ya opened the noodle vat and scooped out a bowl of corn noodles. Boil water in a pot, dip a clean broom into the water, and stir it back and forth to form gnocchi the size of corn grains.

"The water is boiling." Lin Hui reminded Hua Ya.

Hua Ya was about to pour the dough into it when Zhang Fengying picked up the eggs from the chicken coop and said to Hua Ya, "Let's put them in and cook them together to save on firewood."

"Dirty." Hua Ya poured the dough into it and called Lin Hui: "Make a fire."

Lin replied "Hey" and ran to another pit to light a fire.

There are many families with two stoves in their outhouses. They are all built by families with poor family conditions to separate their families.

This was what Hua Ya's grandparents suggested when Lin Xiangyang got married and built a new house.

The family is poor and cannot afford to build a new house for their son, so this is a case of dividing the family without dividing the house. Each family has a hut, each with its own kang and stove. Under one roof, everyone does laundry and cooking.

This is not the case in Hua Ya's family now. The eldest brother who can separate the family has not returned from the field for twelve years. Last year, he said that he had married his sister-in-law, but he never told his family. He was so angry that he almost burped. Hua Ya Daddy asked him to send photos back, but he always said it wasn't time. I don't know when the time will come.

Zhang Fengying held two warm eggs that had just been picked up, and said to Lin Hui: "You share the eggs and eat them. An An has gotten better in the past two days, so I have to give you some supplements."

Lin Hui had the eggs and said, "I'd better keep them for my little sister. My second sister has agreed to buy eggs for me. Besides, I'm in good health, so I can just eat one or two occasionally."

Hua Ya glanced at her and Zhang Fengying said: "I recently made some money sewing clothes for others. Let me make you another flower skirt. Girls your age are wearing skirts like that. And Xiao Hui."

"No, just keep the cloth." Hua Ya gently stirred the gnocchi in the pot with a wooden spatula.

"I don't need it either." Lin Hui smiled and said, "I'm a man anyway, so I don't need so many clothes."

After dinner, Lin Xiangyang forgot to make an appointment to go to Erfei Mountain. He called Hua Ya into the room, handed her the wild ginseng and said, "Send it to the Chinese medicine store and ask for the same person from last time. He will give you this number." .You know how much you keep, so go back early and don't lose it."

Lin Xiangyang wrapped the two wild ginseng sticks that Huaya picked last time in red cloth and handed them to her.

"Yeah." Hua Ya said.

"Go and buy yourself nice clothes." Lin Xiangyang looked at Huayu, who was wearing blue short-sleeved black pants with the legs rolled up, and sighed and said, "You are so old, you should have decent clothes."

Huaya didn't bring anyone with her this time. The basket on her back contained some randomly picked Panax notoginseng, cattails and plantains. She estimated in her mind that she could sell it for about one yuan. In the early 1970s, a pound of pork cost 60 cents, and the fare was calculated separately.

Her father said that wild ginseng can be sold for at least 80 yuan, and maybe a hundred yuan can be negotiated. Hua Ya knew that buying two wild ginseng for one hundred yuan was considered a bargain. This was the only family in the county that dared to accept her ginseng. Even if someone deliberately lowered the price, they would have to accept it. The family's foreign debt was still fifty yuan short of repaying it. After repaying it, she planned to keep the wild ginseng secretly and not sell it outside.

Working hard to make others rich, bah.

Hua Ya talks little and likes to mutter in her heart.

Slowly walking to the Chinese medicine store, the other party's eyes lit up when he saw Hua Ya. He walked out of the store and looked around. He smiled and asked Hua Ya to sit down. Without pouring tea, he said, "Show me the things."

Hua Ya handed him two ginseng sticks with a dull face.

"Oh, what a good ginseng." The middle-aged man rolled his eyes: "Two of the roots here are broken, so it can't be sold at a high price."

"How much?" Hua Ya asked.

The middle-aged man didn't know that this was wild ginseng picked from flower buds, so he opened his mouth and said, "Thirty yuan."

"Give it back to me." Hua Ya stretched out her hand.

The middle-aged man quickly retracted his hand, holding the wild ginseng and said, "I'll give you five more yuan. If your father hadn't been on good terms with me, I wouldn't have taken the risk to accept this thing."

"You can harvest herbal medicine, but not wild ginseng?" Hua Ya took the wild ginseng from his hand expressionlessly.

The other party hurriedly said: "Fifty yuan, it can't be more. You have to know how much risk I take."

"There will be no risk in the future." Hua Ya put the wild ginseng into her arms. Seeing that she couldn't coax her, the middle-aged man chased after her and wanted to speak, but Hua Ya blocked her mouth with a word.

"You girl have such a bad temper. Neither your father nor I will be like this. I'm kindly helping your family, but you... don't know what's wrong! Give me the wild ginseng quickly." The middle-aged man scolded Hua Ya in a low voice.

He stood tall and round at the door. Yesterday, he had contacted a customer in the provincial capital who wanted to buy these two wild ginseng. Lin Xiangyang's wild ginseng was not sold at a good price the past few times, and he was regretting it. He only made dozens of yuan inside and outside.

Now there is an opportunity to make a lot of money. These two wild ginsengs are also larger than before. They are at least thirty years old, which is really rare. He later learned that the ten-year-old wild ginseng he had been selling in the city could be sold for around 150 yuan. Two 30-year-old wild ginseng can cost more than 600 yuan.

What is there to be afraid of when cutting off a beard? The most important thing is that it works!

People in the provincial capital rushed to get it. This thing was a life-threatening treasure.

In a hurry, he wanted to reach out and grab the wild ginseng from the flower bud, but the flower bud blocked his hand.

She stood under the threshold, looked at him coldly and said, "Be careful I accuse myself."

"W-what are you doing?" The middle-aged man didn't dare to offend her too much for a while. He finally found that Hua Ya had a temper than her father. He was silent before, but it turned out that he had made a mistake.

"Bring me something good if you find it, and I will give you the highest price." The middle-aged man shouted from behind Hua Ya.

Chapter 8

Today is Sunday.

It is the day of the big market at the weekly market.

Qian Aijun bought a box of Youyi brand cream, put it in his pocket, and planned to take it to Linjia Village to deliver to Hua Ya.

"I think my sister-in-law has a good relationship with that tomboy. Why don't you prepare something for your future sister-in-law?" A gangster who was close to Qian Aijun said with a playful smile.

Qian Aijun looked at the counter of the supply and marketing cooperative. Inside the counter where young people gathered, there were pencils and miniature books, as well as rock candy and cans.

"I don't care if she goes to hell." Qian Aijun pushed away the speaker and went out on his own.

"Aijun!" The person who had been following Hua Ya in the past few days suddenly found Qian Aijun, leaned in his ear and said, "I thought she came out of the Chinese medicine store. Could she have gotten something good and just speculated?"

Qian Aijun took out half a pack of cigarettes and handed it to the man, his eyes deepened, and he said meaningfully: "What good things she can pick should be sold to the cicadas to shed them." In spring and summer, many people go to the mountains to specialize in You can earn three work points a day by picking this thing up and delivering it to a Chinese pharmacy.

"Is there such a thing in this season?" The man holding the cigarette was confused and was dealt with by Qian Aijun.

Qian Aijun walked around the market and carefully took out a pack of toilet paper from the inner pocket of his military uniform. A cigarette wrapped in layers of toilet paper. He put the cigarette between his ears and measured it for a long time before he came to the Chinese drugstore.

When the middle-aged man saw Qian Aijun, who was well-dressed, he thought he had banknotes in his pocket. He greeted me warmly and said, "What do you need at home?"

Qian Aijun held his head high and pretended to walk around in front of various Chinese medicine counters, seemingly dissatisfied with everything here.

The middle-aged man saw a lotus cigarette between his ears. This cigarette was a rare good thing. I heard that all the leaders in the capital smoked this stuff.

A big customer comes.

After missing the opportunity to purchase wild ginseng, the middle-aged man followed Qian Aijun every step of the way. Seeing that Qian Aijun remained silent, he asked tentatively: "But you want something rare?"

Qian Aijun's eyelids were drooped, and he looked down upon the "ordinary goods" displayed on the counter. He sat on the Eight Immortals Chair, crossed his legs, and saw the middle-aged man greeting people to serve tea.

He tapped his index finger on the table impatiently and made up something: "My grandpa is not in good health and needs something good."

"Oh, good people have a stubborn disease?" The middle-aged man finally waited until the big customer spoke, and said with a smile on his face: "Do you have a prescription?"

Qian Aijun looked at him deeply, and the middle-aged man suddenly felt guilty. He has been working in a Chinese pharmacy for many years, and his hands and feet have long been dirty. Some well-informed people will come to him to ask for medical advice. Of course, this is all done secretly.

"I heard that you have a little girl here, and the things she gave you are very valuable." Qian Ai said, "My old man was shot three times. Money is not an issue." Young men think for themselves.

The middle-aged man hesitated for a moment and asked Qian Aijun, "May I ask where you introduced him?"

This is a plot. Hua Ya must have sold something here.

Qian Aijun didn't need to know the specifics, as long as he knew that Hua Ya had sold things here, he was safe. He pretended to be serious and said: "Old Xu said that your family has good things. It seems that he is coaxing me. Forget it, next time I come with him, you and I will feel more at ease."

"No, wait a minute." The middle-aged man didn't want to miss out on his big customer. He had lost a chance to make a fortune today and couldn't sleep. He took out a pen and paper and said to Qian Aijun: "Why don't you leave your contact information and I'll contact you if there's anything good?"

Qian Aijun raised the corners of his lips slightly and said, "Okay."

The middle-aged man felt happy when he heard Qian Aijun say: "However, the old man is very particular. Although we have broken the four olds, we feel that something picked by a pure woman will be more effective."

"Yes, yes." The middle-aged man didn't realize that he had fallen into Qian Aijun's trap. He didn't make a deal anyway, so he kept the person safe first: "I have a very beautiful daughter here who specializes in getting some valuable money in the deep mountains and old forests. , a life-saving thing, I will definitely contact you when she comes again."

Qian Aijun walked slowly out of the foreign drugstore, waiting for the next time Hua Ya came to catch her. If she speculates and plunders the wool of socialism, she will be paraded through the streets and forced to do a forced labor camp. With this choice, how can she not marry?

I won't marry.

Hua Ya knew that her father had gone up the mountain and Zhang Fengying was taking care of Zhang Anan in the house. She ran to the woodshed, climbed up to the beam and lay down on it. There is a gap at the junction of the two beams. She pulled out the dried corn stick blocking the entrance of the hole and took out a plastic bag.

To prevent rats from eating her, she was wrapped in three layers on the left and three on the right. Opening the plastic bag, it was still wrapped in red cloth. She arranged the red cloth bags neatly one by one, and one of them was particularly big.

Hua Ya knew that the two newly dug ginseng roots were thirty years old, and the other one had heard from the birds that it had grown there for at least fifty years. Comparing these three roots, the extraordinarily large wild ginseng root dug up last month is at least a hundred years old.

Not only is it large, its beards are dense and long, and its stems have many lines. This is the century-old wild ginseng Huayu encountered for the first time when he was led by gray-tailed magpies to dig for ginseng. According to the gray-tailed magpie, there is no second root in the entire Sun Mountain, let alone the short Erfei Mountain.

I don't know if it is true that the century-old ginseng can become essence. It has been three months since I dug it up, and its leaves are still green.

Lin Xiangyang didn't even know she had this treasure in her hands, and she was afraid of being taken advantage of. He kept it hidden and only let Lin Xiangyang sell three or four medium-sized sticks to support his family. She knew very well that the middle-aged man in the Chinese medicine store was greedy and timid, but some of the patrons behind him had status in the county or even the province, and ordinary people could not touch him. This is also the reason why Huaya lets Lin Xiangyang always sell to him at a low price.

The remaining dozen old wild ginseng roots were hidden here by her.

The flower buds wrapped all the wild ginseng and put them back into the wooden hole. After plugging it with dried corn sticks, I tried it with my hands. It was very good and very strong.

Hua Ya jumped down from Fangliang Mountain and returned to the house. The kang cabinet placed in the middle of the kang has six drawers, and each of the three siblings got two. At the bottom of the flower bud, there is a conspicuous little lock.

Lin Xiangyang asked her to hang it. Ever since he secretly shared money with her, Lin Xiangyang was afraid that her savings would be taken away by someone with dirty hands, so he took the initiative to buy the lock.

Rural people have nothing to do at night, so they are used to going to other people's houses for a walk and chatting after dinner. Nowadays, rich people only have semiconductors, and most of their free time is spent hanging out and gossiping. Some people are so arrogant that they even leave their homes open at night, and occasionally thefts occur in their homes.

Hua Ya opened the drawer, and with her dexterous hands, she made a palm-sized paper wallet out of colored paper. There were several big unity sheets in the paper wallet, and the flower buds were placed on the kang with care. They were counted one by one, and the total was one hundred and ten yuan.

She took out ten pieces and planned to give them to her father as if they were sold. With the money, her father could pay off the debt. It can be regarded as the flower bud repaying his nurturing kindness.

She sighed at the remaining big unity piece on the kang. After struggling for three months, it was just this big unity piece.

Lin Xiangyang came down from the mountain with a happy face. Hua Ya took the basket from him and leaned out to say hello to Uncle Liu who was running up the mountain with him: "Uncle Liu, let's have some tea before heading back."

Tea?

Uncle Liu stopped. His eye membranes were a little inflamed. He looked at it and said with a smile: "Your daughter is still filial. I knew you had a toothache and boiled water with plantains for you. I also borrowed your light and took a sip to relieve the pain." Inflammation."

Hua Ya handed the water bowl to Uncle Liu, and Uncle Liu finished the bowl.

Lin Xiangyang said proudly: "It's a waste of firewood to light a fire just for a bowl of tea."

"Come on, you have such a good daughter, it's not enough for you to show off." Uncle Liu was envious.

Lin Xiangyang bumped his basket: "I got at least sixty kilograms of bracken today. If you can't, the maximum is thirty-five kilograms."

Uncle Liu put the basket back on his back and joked: "Who in the village knows that you have many nests, I can compete with you. Wait for me to walk with you a few more times, and I will rob all your nests."

"You are jealous, you are definitely jealous." Lin Xiangyang said proudly.

Hua Ya didn't say anything, and listened to the old brothers' bickering with a smile.

When Uncle Liu left, Hua Ya handed Lin Xiangyang one hundred yuan, and Lin Xiangyang took out three and returned them to Hua Ya. Hua Ya shook her head and said, "You keep it."

Lin Xiangyang slapped his hands, he couldn't bear to take his daughter's money, so he stuffed her with thirty yuan.

Just give it and keep it.

The small treasury is happy to add thirty.

Lin Xiangyang is a responsible person. He hurriedly pays back the money he owes to others without waiting for reminders. I borrowed fifty yuan from six companies. I lost all my face back then.

Zhang Fengying cooked Chinese medicine for Zhang Anan in the outer room. When she saw Hua Ya coming back, she stood up and wiped her hands with a rag. He hesitated to speak.

Hua Ya is preparing to make dinner. She bought four taels of meat and two eggs today. The meat is going to be cooked into roasted pork with olives, one egg will be given to the elder sister, and the other one will be boiled and given to Lin Hui as a tooth memorial.

Seeing that Zhang Fengying didn't speak for a long time, Hua Ya asked, "Is something wrong?"

"An'an has finished the medicine she took recently, and I want to ask you to buy some for me." Zhang Fengying rarely spoke to Hua Ya, knowing that she had not fulfilled her responsibilities as a stepmother at home, so she could only try to reduce Hua Ya's troubles. She gave the money to Hua Ya and said, "With the remaining money, you can buy two taels of rock candy for Lin Juan and Lin Hui."

"Yeah." Hua Ya said, "Give me the olive horn."

There is an olive tree in front of Hua Ya's house. It is unknown how old it is. I heard that my grandpa was here when he was a child. It blooms every spring, and the green fruits turn black in autumn. One tree can harvest hundreds of kilograms of black olives. During the disaster years, Linjia Village relied on this olive tree to feed many people.

Now that the living environment has improved, every household eats corn noodles and sweet potato noodles, and they make pickles from olive wedges, which are the most delicious when used to drink batter.

Hua Ya broke the olives into small pieces, put them in a bowl with the diced lean meat, sprinkled with garlic and soy sauce and marinated for ten minutes.

Taking advantage of this time, she went to the back room to grab a bundle of straw and planned to light a fire. She returned to the house and saw Zhang Fengying sitting in front of the stove, lighting the fire for her, silently placing the straw behind her, and continuing to cook.

There are three ounces of fat meat in the seven ounces of meat. Huayu cuts out two ounces of fat meat and boils it into half a bowl of meat oil. The remaining one or two pieces of meat are mixed with other lean meats and spread on a porcelain plate with olive wedges.

Zhang Fengying added water to the pot, and the fire started to boil. The water boiled in less than ten minutes.

Hua Ya placed a bowl on the bottom of the pot, placed the porcelain plate on the bowl, threw in a washed egg, covered the pot and steamed the meat.

Ten minutes later, steamed pork with olive wedges and boiled eggs were ready.

She put the hard-boiled eggs into a bowl first and brought them back to Lin in the house. When Lin Hui saw it, he jumped up from his chair.

"Continue studying." Hua Ya nodded on the table. She knew that the college entrance examination would be resumed in a few years, and after rebirth, she asked Lin Juan and Lin Hui to take time to study every day.

Naturally, when she is done with this period of time, she will also study hard and change her past fate.

Lin Chunlian always said that after studying in elementary school for several years, she became clear in her mind. Hua Ya knew that only studying would allow her to see the future clearly, and no longer be trampled to death in a muddle-headed way like in her previous life.

Chapter 9

In the evening, Hua Ya was called over by Lin Xiangyang to talk.

Under the sympathetic eyes of my elder sister and younger brother, I entered the house.

Zhang Fengying was also sitting next to Lin Xiangyang. Zhang Anan rarely got up and was soaking his feet with traditional Chinese medicine on the edge of the kang.

Hua Ya didn't have much contact with Zhang Anan in her previous life, so she knew she had a heart and lung problem. It's not life-threatening, but it's just a grind. My body is weak and I'm prone to getting sick easily.

It must be said that she is just a frail little sister.

She didn't have a deep relationship with Zhang Anan, and Zhang Fengying stayed by her side all day long. When they first came here, Zhang Fengying and Zhang Anan wiped their tears in the room every day, which was really pitiful.

"Have you really considered your marriage?" Lin Xiangyang couldn't help but asked after holding it in for two days: "I asked someone to find out. The man who talked to Xiaoyan in Labor Park that day was simply, simply unsightly. It's an eyesore. My daughter, the famine debt our family owes has been paid off, and dad doesn't want to sell his daughter. Even if we can no longer collect good things, dad can't let you starve because of his ability. You can't just get married like this. "

"No need to deal with it, I'm happy with it." Hua Ya said.

Lin Xiangyang: "You know nothing." He said a lot of nice words, and his daughter was done with just six words. He is going to have a myocardial infarction as a father.

Knowing that Hua Ya has an idea, he has some words that are hard to say carefully. Lin Chunlian is his eldest sister, and he has known her since he was a child. Coupled with her daughter Zhao Xiaoyan, mother and daughter are both a scourge that cannot be dealt with. We are all relatives, and they are afraid that others will have a better life than them, so they always want to stir up the troubled waters.

Lin Xiangyang didn't feel at ease knowing that Hua Ya's blind date required Zhao Xiaoyan to call the other party on the phone. After much thought, he finally took out a phone number from his pocket and said to Hua Ya: "This is the phone number your eldest brother gave me last year. If you really want to go on a blind date with that person, why not contact your eldest brother again. You Eat some snacks yourself!"

Hua Ya took the phone number and put it in her pocket. She walked to the basin shelf and twisted a towel for her father. Lin Xiangyang sighed, took the towel and wiped his face carelessly, and said, "You don't want dad to talk, are you urging him to go to bed? You girl. Remember to call your elder brother and explain the situation. It's best to let your elder brother handle it. I'll tell you clearly the other person's appearance and height to avoid misidentifying the person."

"Yeah." Hua Ya said softly.

"Second sister, I'll trouble you tomorrow, thank you." Zhang Anan straightened up when he saw Hua Ya was about to leave. Her feet were red from soaking, so Zhang Fengying went down to the ground to help her dry them. Zhang Anan shrank into the kang and looked at Hua Ya with gratitude.

One day she sneaked out and overheard the conversation between her second sister and her stepfather. Knowing that most of the famine in the family was caused by the second sister running into the mountains, I felt grateful but also hated myself for not living up to expectations and dragging down the whole family.

The flower buds seemed to have magical powers. Zhang Anan, who was anxious and didn't know how to express his gratitude, felt much better after seeing the flower buds. She was worried that her second sister would marry someone else in a hurry because of the famine, in which case she might as well just die.

Hua Ya smiled at her and said nothing, while Zhang Anan pursed her lips.

Her favorite in this family is the second sister.

*

Hua Ya has been going to the market frequently in recent days.

The people who were arranged by Qian Aijun to watch her gradually became impatient. As they walked, they suddenly found that the flower buds that followed them disappeared.

He searched back and forth under the tree several times, but found no one standing on the tree.

Hua Ya carefully stepped on the tree trunks, hid her body behind the trunk, and looked at him quietly.

She had seen this man with Qian Aijun, so Qian Aijun must have asked him to follow him. The little sparrow that landed on the shoulder softly "chirped" and then flew vertically downward.

"Ah! Damn, this bird is crazy!" The plump little sparrow scratched the back of the man's neck hard, and twisted its beak evilly.

The other sparrows that followed it, seven or eight, circled over the man's head, and then they all began to poop.

"This is so fucking unlucky!" The man dodged left and right, but in the end, a sparrow's daddy was stuck on top of the sky.

Hua Ya couldn't bear to look at it and waited until the man cursed and walked away and jumped down from the tree trunk.

The traditional Chinese medicine Zhang Anan needs can be obtained at the county traditional Chinese medicine hospital. In fact, it doesn't matter whether there are people following him, it's just annoying.

Returning to Linjia Village, I passed by the village committee, where Zhao Xiaoyan happened to be playing the phone number non-stop. The person on the other side of the phone told her over and over again: "We don't have the man you mentioned here, let alone stuttering. We recently received the March 8th Red Flag Bearers from various units who came to give speeches in the provincial capital. There is not even a man."

Zhao Xiaoyan tried to fight for a few days, but finally realized that she had been deceived by the stutter.

Hua Ya planned to call her elder brother and asked the village committee to borrow a phone. When meeting Zhao Xiaoyan with a dark face, she said angrily: "Are you selling mountain products again? How many cents did you make today?"

Seeing Hua Ya holding a bunch of numbers in her hand, she smiled and said, "Meng Hulu still wants to make a call. Can you explain me clearly?"

Hua Ya still ignored her.

Zhao Xiaoyan had no intention of explaining to her why she hadn't made an appointment with the man in the past few days. She would not admit that she had been tricked. Later I thought, maybe they have gone back to work? Seven or eight days have passed in a flash. Whose worker has so many days off? Especially those who dig sand, they work for a day and get paid for a day. I stopped for two days to take a break. If I stopped for a long time, I didn't have enough money in my pocket to spend.

"Hey, you don't want to call your elder brother, do you?" Zhao Xiaoyan didn't leave even after making the call. Anyway, she had a good relationship with Sha Niu, so an occasional phone call was not a big deal.

Hua Ya said: "It has nothing to do with you."

Zhao Xiaoyan couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips. Hua Ya was willing to call because she really cared about it. He didn't lie to her when he said he was willing to go on a blind date.

"Can you dial the phone number?" Zhao Xiaoyan reached out to take the paper with the phone number written on it. Hua Ya balled up the paper and quickly stuffed it into her pocket and said, "I've seen it before."

Since she had seen someone else dial, she was waiting to hear the news.

In the past two days, besides secretly delivering food to Qian Aijun, Zhao Xiaoyan was looking for the stutterer everywhere. Hua Ya is willing to throw herself into the trap, but she is happy to pick it up.

Hua Ya dialed the numbers one by one with her fingertips, deliberately blocking them with her hands so that Zhao Xiaoyan could not see them. Zhao Xiaoyan stretched her neck to beg for trouble, rolled her eyes and walked aside.

*

On the other side, after traveling more than two thousand kilometers and experiencing nearly ten days of bumpy traffic, Gu Tinglan finally returned to his base camp.

In the northern part of the country, the motherland's secret force, the meritorious corps that opened the "sea railway" - the 031 Armed Construction Corps.

An island in the far north where 300,000 soldiers and nearly a million indigenous people live in harmony.

Returned from the mission, 12 o'clock noon.

After reporting the mission to Brigadier Ruan, Gu Tinglan was left behind.

Brigadier Ruan handed him the lunch box containing dumplings and said to him: "Your aunt heard that you specially made pickled cabbage dumplings when you came back. Remember to leave some for me. Let's get down to business first. The Military Commission has officially issued a document to help those who have made it over the years." The names of the meritorious and hard-working soldiers have been rectified. I know that they bear a lot on their shoulders and have dedicated their entire youth for the country. Just because they did not show their identity as soldiers, they are criticized and called a group of heroes, and they have become the mouth of many people. Second-rate guy, gangster."

When Brigadier Ruan got excited, he patted the table hard.

The document came down and gave him reassurance. Last month, the military region issued a "declassification notice" that officers and soldiers expected to have received. After the sea channel was opened, the whole world knew that China had done such a big thing in silence, which can be said to be shocking. His hard work is not shared with outsiders.

Now that the whole world knows, there's nothing to keep secret.

After declassification, the nearly 300,000 officers and soldiers involved in the construction can honorably wear military uniforms as soldiers.

The first time in twelve years.

"Family leave can also be relaxed. In order to carry forward the style of work, family leave for leading comrades with positions must be postponed. Follow the soldiers first." Brigadier Ruan said.

As one of the three regiments under the legion, Gu Tinglan had no objection to this as the head of the No. 2 regiment.

"Hey, why don't you talk?" Brigadier Ruan said for a long time. He looked down and saw that a lunch box full of dumplings was wiped out by the wind and the remaining clouds in less than three minutes.

Brigadier Ruan laughed angrily, and Gu Tinglan wiped his mouth gracefully. Those who didn't know better thought he was such an elegant person. In fact, everyone on the island calls him Gu Bawang.

Military merit is like a yellow mantle. Gu Tinglan's parents are both soldiers. He has been influenced by his eyes and ears. Gu Tinglan has a military and bandit character since he was a child. Brigadier Ruan has wondered more than once whether his motto is: fists are the last word.

After having achieved many military exploits, as long as Gu Tinglan did not commit any major problems of principle, it was certain that he would rise to the top and receive an exceptional promotion.

You don't need to worry about your career, but the old chief needs to pay more attention to other aspects.

In particular, Gu Tinglan and Xie Weimin turned out to be his soldiers, and it was true that whose soldiers felt sorry for them. But more than ten years have passed, and these two brats haven't gotten married yet. The almost thirty-year-old is still eating and drinking at his house, and they coax all the good things into their mouths. This is not the way to raise a son.

No, when they heard that they were back, Brigadier Ruan's wife specially made pickled cabbage dumplings for them to catch the wind and wash away the dust.

Is this true?

As their leader, he didn't even eat a single pickled cabbage dumpling.

"You two will be thirty soon. Now that the policy is relaxed, hurry up and find a partner for me. Personal issues must be resolved before the end of this year!" Brigadier Ruan lectured: "Especially you, Gu Tinglan, the child you adopted , why do you call him king? Ah, everyone calls him the Little Overlord of Dayu Island. He is twelve years old and he is messing around on the island all day long! If he were not young enough, I would have thrown him into the army for training. "

Gu Tinglan put his chopsticks on the table and said, "Wang Tianzhu caused me trouble again?"

"Don't change the subject for me." Brigadier Ruan had long since stopped falling for such tricks. He softened his voice and said, "You are used to living without a wife. If you have a wife, you will know the benefits of having a wife. You kid If you don't have any ideas, I'll introduce you to a girl. She used to be a female soldier in your mother's regiment, but now she's at the company level--"

"Don't, leader, aren't you just messing with the rules?" Xie Weimin smiled cheaply and said to Brigadier Ruan: "I have a crush on a girl for a long time. She is the girl of our former squad leader. This guy saw it. I fell in love with the photo as soon as I saw it. I remember it was four years ago. How old was the girl at that time? Hey, Lao Gu, how old was the girl when you looked at the photo?"

Of course Xie Weimin remembered the squad leader saying that his sister was only sixteen that year. Sixteen, he was still a flower. Gu Tinglan was already twenty-five at that time, an old cow eating young grass. Although I don't know what the girl looks like, she should be fine.

Xie Weimin was worried about it. He hadn't grabbed Gu Tinglan's dumplings just now, so he deliberately brought it up to embarrass Gu Tinglan.

Brigadier Ruan sat down on the sofa, stared at Gu Tinglan with dazzling eyes and said, "I thought you didn't realize it until now, but it turns out you already have someone in your heart. Tell me, how old are you and what do you look like?"

".I don't remember." No matter how thick-skinned Gu Tinglan was, he was too embarrassed to mention it.

Brigadier Ruan slapped his thigh angrily and asked, "What does that look like?"

Xie Weimin said mischievously: "I didn't see the photo at the time. Otherwise, should I call Commander Lin over and ask?"

"Lin Bayi still has a mission." Brigadier Ruan was very anxious. He wanted to know what kind of girl Gu Tinglan would like.

Gu Tinglan felt a sense of crisis inexplicably. The sixteen-year-old girl looked like melted sugar just by looking at the photo, and her whole body was filled with a dense sweetness. How could she be targeted by a pack of wolves?

Gu Tinglan blurted out: "Looks exactly like Lao Lin."

Even though Brigadier Ruan had been through countless fires and bullets, he was still dizzy by these words.

It's not that Lin Bayi doesn't look good. On the contrary, he has thick eyebrows, big eyes, and a square face.

A man who looks like this is definitely a thumbs up.

Change it to a woman. Uh, um.

Chapter 10

"You are deceiving your superiors." Xie Weimin came out with Gu Tinglan, and Pi Diandian followed behind him.

"Why do you think so if you haven't seen it?" Gu Tinglan recalled that Xie Weimin had never seen the photo. That time when Lin Bayi took out the photo, he was drinking and missing his family, so he impulsively showed it to him. At that time, Xie Weimin was already drunk and got under the table and did not remember anything.

"If nothing else, you kid wouldn't be so naive." Xie Weimin thought, if an ordinary-looking girl wouldn't fall into Gu Tinglan's eyes. Unless there is something really special, either Gu Tinglan's personal taste is different, or she is so beautiful that people will never forget her, like the fairy on Sun Mountain that day.

For rough guys like them, fairies are too far away, and beautiful flowers can't really be planted on cow dung. Then the result is that Gu Tinglan has unique taste, he likes thick eyebrows, big eyes, and a square face.

He may be good-looking, so he cares more about inner beauty and does not have high requirements for outer appearance.

.It's really possible!

"Hey, brother, I really can't believe that you actually like ugly girls." Xie Weimin patted Gu Tinglan's shoulder lovingly and said understandingly: "We are people who always carry out secret missions and have been away for more than ten years. She is indeed a beautiful wife. I can't keep it, I don't have a sense of security. It would be nice to find an ugly wife and live a stable life."

Gu Tinglan pushed her against her with her elbow, and Xie Weimin held his stomach and shouted, "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, why don't you tell me that you like an ugly wife?"

"You will say the same thing when you meet the squad leader later." Gu Tinglan said.

Xie Weimin suddenly became depressed. Lin Bayi criticized him a lot when he led them.

They were walking through the playground, not noticing that there were family members nearby who overheard their conversation. Dayu Island troops have gradually begun to implement military policies and welcome family members accompanying the troops. Because it has only been open for two months, not many family members are willing to come. It does not prevent these sisters-in-law and aunts from getting together on their own.

The 031 Armed Construction Corps was publicly listed, and the steel factory sign that once concealed it was removed.

The comrades in the concierge turned into armed guards, and the workers inside, dressed in rags and slovenly, became serious soldiers in green uniforms.

A tall wall was built overnight.

Various news spread on the island.

Some family members who got married during this period later realized that the person they were marrying was actually a national soldier. It was really dumbfounding because life was unpredictable.

Moreover, it is also a special secret force. It has won the first-class collective merit once, the second-class collective merit and the third-class collective merit four times.

It can be said that overnight, the value skyrocketed.

Nowadays, there is no one who does not envy soldiers in green uniforms, and many girls have the same dream lover.

Among them, the officers with four pockets are the most popular.

Particularly outstanding is Comrade Gu Tinglan, who is young and promising, and there are rumors that he will soon be appointed deputy brigade commander by the Military Commission.

The three generations of ancestors are both popular and expert.

His father is also the commander of a certain military region, and his mother is a division-level cadre.

Gu Tinglan, who was born in such a family, looks very talented, tall and straight. Even if he is cold-tempered and has a bad temper, he is still the favored son of heaven and the son-in-law who rides on the dragon in the eyes of many leaders.

Moreover, Wang Tianzhu's parents both performed their missions gloriously and became heroes. Without saying a word, he adopted four-year-old Wang Tianzhu and kept him for seven or eight years.

How many girls want to be stepmothers for Wang Tianzhu, but unfortunately his stepfather does not agree.

Suitors come one after another, and those who are rejected come back to life.

Gu Tinglan never strayed from his roots: not interested.

Not interested in? So what kind of interest?

Many people have thought about it over and over again, and now they finally figured it out.

This girl doesn't like pretty girls.

I like thick eyebrows, big eyes, and a square face.

Xie Weimin doesn't know now how much impact he had when he passed by the playground and shouted so loudly. Several walking family members heard this and secretly remembered it in their hearts.

Gu Tinglan and I simply ate some dumplings, but our stomachs were still empty.

Gu Tinglan still had to go to Lin Bayi to explain the situation of the blind date in Ezhou County. Xie Weimin had to join in the fun without saying a word.

Lin Bayi is the leader of a regiment, and he just mentioned it. He was originally Gu Tinglan's squad leader. Seeing Gu Tinglan getting higher and higher, instead of being jealous, he was happy and felt that the soldiers he led were promising.

He was a village kid with no background. If he hadn't seized the opportunity, he wouldn't have been able to become a regiment-level cadre. I know that I have no academic qualifications and culture, so I am very satisfied to have reached this point.

Seeing Gu Tinglan carrying Ezhou County's specialties to the office, he personally poured tea for them.

"Squad leader." Xie Weimin said honestly.

"Everyone sit down." Lin Bayi sat opposite them, looking at Ezhou's specialties of cured fish and sweet potato powder with emotion: "I haven't eaten these things in more than ten years, I can't even dream about it. It's so hard for you to come back, don't let me go I have two days off and have a good rest."

"Don't tell me, the water and soil in that place really nourish people." Xie Weimin told Lin Bayi what he had seen during this period, and Lin Bayi listened carefully to relieve his homesickness.

After chatting for a long time, Gu Tinglan twitched his lips when Lin Bayi never mentioned the blind date.

His old squad leader should not be the leader, but the political commissar. He is too evil-minded. He looks resolute and honest, but he is actually the complete opposite. He picks up people and does one thing after another. Xie Weimin is still scared when he sees Lin Bayi. He was clearly the deputy leader of the Second Regiment and had nothing to do with the First Regiment and was not under direct jurisdiction. When he saw Lin Bayi, he couldn't help but call him squad leader.

When a man and a woman are dating, the man should indeed take the initiative.

Gu Tinglan couldn't hold it in his heart. He had endured it for four years without seeing Hua Ya in person. Once I met him, I really missed him day and night. I wish I could marry him back now.

"I didn't see Miss Hua Ya this time." Gu Tinglan said suddenly.

Lin Bayi was still talking to Xie Weimin about his hometown, lamenting that the changes had been so great over the years, and hoped to go back and see it soon. When he heard Gu Tinglan speak on his own initiative, he knew that this man couldn't hold it in any longer.

"The situation in our family is a bit complicated." Lin Bayi said slowly: "My mother died young, and my father was a mountaineer. He formed a temporary family with an aunt. Hua Ya is the third eldest child in the family. He is weak, timid, and likes Doing needlework at home-"

Weak and timid?

Can a girl who moves freely on cliffs be a weak and timid person?

"She is running in the mountains." Gu Tinglan said.

Lin Bayi was obviously startled and said in disbelief: "Such a young girl, going to run in the mountains?"

Gu Tinglan noticed Lin Bayi's distress and heard Xie Weimin say, "I'm twenty this year."

In Lin Bayi's impression, Hua Ya was still a petite and thin girl. She didn't say anything when she was wronged and was often bullied by her classmates. One of the leaders was a relative, a girl named Zhao Xiaoyan.

"The woman I met that day must be Zhao Xiaoyan." Xie Weimin analyzed it and finally came to the conclusion: "She didn't tell Hua Ya about the blind date because she wanted to poach your sister. I didn't expect that I would get in the way. One kick, I'm afraid even now I feel that the person on the blind date was me, a stinky stammerer."

"I think so too. After Tinglan contacted me last time, I called the village committee of my hometown. Unfortunately, I still couldn't get through to Huaya directly." After saying this, Lin Bayi couldn't help but feel a little bit. angry. Hua Ya couldn't even answer the phone, so you can imagine how miserable her life was in the village.

In these years, he was unable to contact his family and pretended to be a worker while serving as a soldier. Throughout the year, as the breadwinner of the family, he could only send some money home, and he never passed a new year. Considering her age, the eldest sister should be married. Hua Ya became the eldest child in the family, and running in the mountains was also forced by life.

Knowing that there are dangers in the mountains, tigers, leopards and jackals. It's all his fault for being the eldest brother, but a soldier has to leave his family behind to take care of everyone. You can only make up for it slowly in the future.

"They don't have your phone number?" If Gu Tinglan hadn't been on a mission, he would have gone to Linjia Village to visit him personally.

"Yes, but I haven't played it yet, and I don't know why." Lin Bayi said.

Last time I met Hua Ya in the military restricted area of ​​Taiyang Mountain, I still secretly investigated her identity. Without finding out anything else, Gu Tinglan knew that there was an unemployed vagrant named Qian Aijun who kept harassing her, hoping to marry her.

He casually investigated Qian Aijun, whose father was a scorekeeper in the brigade. He understood all the details of recording work points and gained a lot of benefits from it. Qian Aijun idles around all day long, calling himself brothers to a group of local ruffians. This undoubtedly made Gu Tinglan worry about Hua Ya.

He also thought that Hua Ya was a brave girl. After hearing what Lin Bayi said, he was vaguely worried that Hua Ya would not be able to withstand Qian Aijun's harassment and marry herself into a pit of fire.

Such a good girl, little fairy, will be finished in her lifetime.

Gu Tinglan gritted his teeth, thinking about how to punish the other party.

"Wait a minute, I'll go to Brigadier Ruan's office to hand in this document first. You two will come to my house for dinner at noon. Your sister-in-law ordered two kilograms of fish from the Chief of Staff to make fish ball soup for you." Lin Bayi picked up the fish ball soup. file, walked to the door and said: "Let's sort this out when we get home. If it doesn't work, I'll take leave early."

"Jingle Bell--"

More than ten minutes after Lin Bayi left, the phone on his desk rang.

Gu Tinglan leaned on the sofa, frowning and thinking, not wanting to answer the phone.

Xie Weimin was even more lazy, leaning on the sofa and snoring.

I was quite tired during this period, so I just relaxed and fell asleep.

Gu Tinglan only got up to answer the phone, but the other person didn't speak for a long time. He waited for a moment and was thinking about whether to ask when he suddenly heard a sweet voice coming from inside: "Hello, comrade, I'm looking for Lin Bayi."

Gu Tinglan's heart suddenly tightened, and he had an intuition. Suppressing his emotions, Gu Tinglan whispered: "Who are you? He is not here now."

"I, I'm his sister, Hua Ya." Hua Ya pursed her lips. When she heard the cold voice on the phone, she couldn't help but see the man she had glanced at that day. She shook her head, feeling possessed.

boom.

Xie Weimin suddenly fell off the sofa and sat on the floor in a daze, looking up. Gu Tinglan spoke into the microphone while rubbing his fingertips nervously.

"Please leave me your phone number and ask him to call you back in half an hour." Gu Tinglan said proactively, wanting to hear more of Hua Ya's voice.

Hua Ya didn't think anything was wrong, so she gave out a string of village committee phone numbers and said, "Is it okay at nine o'clock tomorrow morning?"

Gu Tinglan asked, "Why?" He wanted to entice her to say a few more words.

Hua Ya frowned and wondered: Who is this person? Why is he so curious?

"Cooking." Hua Ya said with a cold face.

Gu Tinglan: "Are you sure it's nine o'clock tomorrow morning?" He seemed to be unable to hear the other party's displeasure and added another sentence.

Xie Weimin next to him was just wondering, did the sun come out in the west?

Why haven't I been so patient usually?

Hua Ya saw Zhao Xiaoyan walking from the side and replied: "Yes."

The other party chuckled lightly on the other end of the phone, and Hua Ya's ears were shocked by the sound.

Before Zhao Xiaoyan could call her, she hung up the phone.

"Whose phone number did you leave just now?" Zhao Xiaoyan knew the village committee's phone number, and it was definitely not this one.

"I want you to take care of it." Hua Ya picked up the phone and dialed a few more numbers to prevent Zhao Xiaoyan from pressing the replay button and calling again.

Zhao Xiaoyan: "."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 54.4K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
163K 3.6K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
1M 56.6K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...