the band

By xxgabrielleee

In which a worldtour could make or break two bands but those two bands have a whole lot of history. marauder... More

castโœจ
hottest bands in the UK
Buzzfeed
patriarchal & homophobic
dress, Sirius' version
vodka cran & whiskey sour
bad idea
damage control
man in love
can we talk
wrong band.
my dear mother
cherry cola
nicknames
coolest person on the planet
close enough
Mates that kiss sometimes
cornelia
Betty
id never keep you secret
james & lily & cornelia
celeste
some things never change
anger & determination
that damn chain
rumors aren't a good look.
whatever you want, star
all fun and games
wear the hat, ride the cowboy
bad blood.
what'dya say Reggie?

pretty things

62 4 0
By xxgabrielleee

"Okay, LA I need you to get fucking loud for this one!" She yelled as she ran back to her microphone stand. "I said-" her microphone cut out. She looked to the boys as the crowd sang. She tapped the microphone and waved off stage to the sound guys.

"Fuck I love my friends without them I'd be dead, I know they're the only ones who love me till the end." The crowd screamed, she laughed in disbelief as she leaned into James.

"Her mic is broken!" He yelled off stage. She tapped his shoulder and pointed to the crowd. They smiled to each other as he wrapped an arm around her.

"Were all such a mess, lonely and depressed, been so long I can't wait to see them all again." The guys off stage gave her a thumbs up, she leaned forward.

"Fuck I love my friends." She finished for the crowd. The boys played the outro while she jumped around mindlessly.

🎸🎸🎸

"James, sit still or you won't be pretty." She ordered as she moved to straddle him.

"Are you saying I'm not pretty?" He asked fake hurt. She nodded.

"Yeah I am. I'm trying to make you pretty but you keep moving your eye!" She grabbed his face to keep him from moving.

"You're a terrible makeup artist. Very violent." He told her as the door opened. She turned to see Regulus leaning against the wall.

"Hey." She said, he looked at her confused.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked. She became very aware of the position she was in above James.

"Jamie wanted his makeup done." She replied innocently. James waved from beneath her.

"So, is this what it takes to get you to straddle me? If so can I be next?" She cackled as she went back to doing James' eyeliner. She hovered just a few inches above his face. Regulus glared. "Really? Nothing, Potter? You've got one of the worlds hottest girls on top of you and it's nothing?"

"She's like my sister." James muttered scared to open his mouth and have Celeste scold him again. Regulus shook his head. She sat up and climbed off of him.

"Very pretty." She told him, he smiled as he reached for her mirror. Regulus' breath caught in his throat. If he wasn't so into Celeste he would have been ripping James' clothes off right then and there. He watched as the older boy cleaned some lipgloss off the side of his mouth and gulped. Celeste intruded his thoughts with a laugh. She stood next to him and tiptoed to whisper.

"Y'know. We are just friends, if you want Jamie I'm not stoping you." He let out a heavy breath. She smiled.

"Shut up, don't do that to me." He told her lowly.

"I'm not doing anything. James looks pretty. You like pretty things."

"I'm not fucking your best friend so you can have an excuse to run away."

"I've fucked yours, it seems fair." He shook his head.

"Hey! Can you two stop being weird and tell me where the mascara is?" James called from the bed. Celeste pushed off the wall and rummaged through her makeup bag to find one for him. He thanked her and made his way to the bathroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at Regulus.

"Stop doing that." He told her, she chuckled.

"I'm not doing anything but watching the wheels turn in your head."

"Celeste." He warned, James walked out of the bathroom.

"We'll meet you guys there later, I still have to get ready." She told them, James nodded and made his way to the door.

"Are you coming?" He called, Regulus just stared at Celeste. She smiled.

"Go." She ordered. He rolled his eyes and followed James out.

She was ready twenty minutes later and left the hotel with Sirius, Remus and Evan.

"You should have seen him, lads, he's totally smitten for James." She told them after recounting what happened earlier. Evan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, right. That's why he almost chops my hand off every time it get a little too low on your waist?" She laughed.

"I dunno, Rosier, the way he looks at James is pretty... intense." Rem shrugged. Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Not the same intense as when he looks at Celeste." Sirius said then paused to look around the car. "Why am I contributing? This is my little brother and who he's shagging." The car pulled around back to the club and they climbed out. Evan wrapped an arm around her protectively as they walked in. He blocked her eyes from the flashing lights upon noticing she forgot sunglasses. James spotted them from across the bar and ran to grab Celeste. She was still blinking off the lights.

"Oi! ¿Estás bien?" He asked as she sat at the bar.

"Si, me cegaron." She replied, knowing James was too drunk to speak english and he'd resorted to spanish.

"Alright." He caught on, then laughed. "I didn't even notice I was yelling in Spanish." She chuckled.

"You surely were, I learned it for times like this though." She patted his shoulder. He ordered her a drink and grinned back at her.

"Yeah and so you could understand what mum and abuela were yelling at me." He teased.

"Hey! I loved your abuela, she didn't speak much english, I wanted to talk to her." She defended. He rolled his eyes and thanked the bartender for the drink before handing it to her.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked, she choked down a laugh before looking around.

"Probably off with yours."

"Sirius and Rem come with you?" She nodded.

"Pretty sure they went out for a smoke." She examined his face for a moment. "Dammit James you smudged your eyeliner." She leaned closer to him as he took his glasses off and went to work fixing his makeup. She saw a flash and turned.

"So is it James now?" A girl around her age asked her. Celeste raised her eyebrows.

"What are you on about?" The girl smirked and showed her the photo.

"First Pandora, then Regulus, then Evan, now James?" Celeste rolled her eyes.

"Yeah you know what?" She asked as she stood up. The girl backed up. "It's always been James, the true love of my life James Fleamont Potter. Since we were six really, I just can't help myself anymore." An arm wrapped around her waist, Evan stood behind her with a girl. The girl's demeanor changed, she was a fan.

"Hi." Evan chirped, he kissed her cheek. "Who's this?"

"Someone who thinks I'm easily blackmailed." Evan tightened his grip on Celeste.

"Oh my god you're Evan Rosier!" The girl squealed. He smiled.

"I am."

"I'm your biggest fan! I thought she was here with James and I just couldn't bare to see you hurt-" Evan cut her off by putting his hand up.

"Her and James are best friends, Celeste and I are very happy. So let's delete whatever evidence you thought you had and have a good night, yeah?" If Celeste would have said that it would have sounded like a threat, mainly because it would have been. The way Evan said it was so genuine and kind it almost tricked Celeste. The girl nodded and deleted the picture.

"Can I get a picture with you?" The girl asked, Evan nodded and posed with her. Celeste sat back down next to James, Regulus now behind him.

"You were gonna kill her." Regulus muttered. Celeste chuckled.

"No I was probably just gonna kill my career and end up on TMZ tomorrow." She downed the rest of her drink. Evan sat behind her and ordered another.

"You need to mellow out." He told her. She nodded. James cackled.

"You think we haven't tried that? She doesn't mellow she's incapable of mellow." Celeste pushed him. Regulus leaned down and looked at James.

"Dude you're mascaras running from laughing- hang on, lift up your glasses." He told James. James did as he was told and Regulus swiped a finger under the older boys eye. He held James' face so gently as he cleaned him up. Once he finished he just kind of stared at James. Celeste watched with a heavy heart. Evan leaned down to her ear.

"Do you want to go dance?" He asked, she nodded.

"Yeah, let's do that." He offered her his hand, she took it with a laugh and followed him to the dance floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3K 12
"๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ" ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ'๐˜€...
12.1K 436 12
๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† โž ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ซ๐š! ๐ฒ...