Forelsket {Dokyeom, DK ff}

De Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

The euphoria of falling in love~ Falling in love is a beautiful experience that neither Hana, nor Dokyeom hav... Mai multe

Introduction
The invitation
A charming smile
A new contract
The shoot
PLEDIS representative
Favouritism
Next meet when?
Hike uphill
Pose for a picture
Concert invite
The concert
Question for the readers
Backstage talk
A scandal already?
Holiday house
Jealousy Jealousy
Tipsy
Joshua's birthday
New Years
Cosy mornings
The ride back home
Brownies for all
Drunk calls
Personal performer
Picnic under the stars
Lunch ft. Seok of BSS
New achievements
Surprise!
Home dates
Reader's lounge
Nightstays
Debates of the unnecessary
Deadlines
Cats or Dogs
Motorcycle nights
Valentines gifts
Love, Lust and Kisses
Birthday surprise
A worrying phone call
Misguided frustration
Emotional wreckage
Mouse sisters
An unusual scare
Scandle
Scandal pt2
No calm after the storm.
IMPORTANT please interact.
Intentions and sacrifices
The break (up)?
There is no future 'me' without 'you'.
Behind the locked door. 🔞
Bickering our way back into love
Trauma disclosure
Winter nights
New old encounters
Immortal flowers
Meeting his parents
Fireflies
Mutual appreciation
Cold rides
Home is where the heart is.
Break up.
Forelsket of love
Just in case
London
"twt coincidence"
Reluctance
The haircut

Hangover cure and personal drivers.

969 32 2
De Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

"Hya! You should have told me you were coming!" I said happily but instead get body slammed with a hug and I heard a soft chuckle from Dokyeom who was standing beside us.

"Alright Alright, I can't breathe" I said tapping her shoulder for me to let go. "Momo!" I said and tapped her shoulder harder this time and she let go of me. She and Dokyeom quickly greeted each other and her attention came back on me again.

"How are you here?" I asked, not knowing Momo was good friends with the group.

"Nayeon and I have come together, Ji-hoon invited us, we're good friends" she explained, "I think I told this to you once" she says with a confused expression trying to remember.

"Difficult to say considering I have the memory of a goldfish," I said, chuckling.

"Anyways. Dance floor." she said and I practically get pulled on the dance floor.

We danced a lot, with bangers going on in the back almost everyone joined in, including Seventeen. I saw Hoshi, Dino dance on one of the songs together and got amazed at how good they were. After a bit of dancing I went and introduced myself to The8 and Jun and met Scoups and Wonwoo as well. A while later Momo and Nayeon told me they were leaving early due to their schedules so I said bye to them and went around talking to other friends of mine. After dancing a ton and having some snacks and dinner the event was over. Before leaving I went back looking for Mingyu and Vernon and other guys to said bye to them.

"Mingyu-ah" I called out and saw him singing into a spoon and I giggled at how funny it looked.

"I'm leaving now, I wanted to say bye to you" I said holding my jacket on one arm and he nodded slowly, clearly tipsy.

"Be safe" he said and went in for a hug and we quickly had a goodbye hug. I said Bye to the other members as well and met Dokyeom last coincidently.

"Again, wonderful album, I had a lot of fun today" I said and he smiled, I don't think i've seen him without the smile today.

"I'm glad," he answered shortly and gave me a quick light hug.

"Where is Hoshi and Jeonghan? I couldn't meet them while leaving" I asked looking around.

"Ah, Hoshi hyung has a low tolerance so he felt a bit off after a few drinks so he left a while back along with Jeonghan hyung," he explained and then asked me "How are you going back?"

"I'm about to call a driver right now," I said, showing him my phone.

"It's too late tho," he said and I saw genuine concern on his face.

"It's alright, I'm completely in my senses, didn't drink much and I'll be home in around 40 minutes or so." I said assuring him

"Why don't you take a company's driver? That would be better" he suggested, surprising me.

"What? No, this is fine, and I've informed Mingyu that I'll text him when I reach. " I replied

"Still, it's well past midnight now, take a company's driver, it's safer. And about Mingyu, I think he's a bit tipsy so he'll crash soon" he said and the feeling of familiarity struck again. I thought for a minute before saying yes to him and agreeing on the company's driver.

"Good, I'm not that tipsy yet so you could text me once you reach home, I'll inform Mingyu" he said assuring me, widening his eyes and nodding like a cute kid almost making me giggle.

"So you're saying I need your number for that" I said trying to see if that's where this was going.

"Yeah, I mean how else would you text me?" he replied as if I had not just implied anything at all.

Was he innocent or was he pretending?

"Alright, here you go" I said and handed him my phone for him to write down his number. He then took his own phone and called someone up from which I took was the company's driver.

"He'll be in the basement in a few minutes," he told me and started walking towards the exit.

"Dokyeom are you gonna come with me to the basement?" I asked, not believing he was going to come along with me. 

"Yes, it's late" he said showing me his watch, it was almost like I had been friends with him as long as Mingyu because of they way we had clicked.

"I can go by myself, all I have to do is take an elevator." I assured him standing in front of him. 

"Are you sure?" He asked a bit concerned. 

"One hundred percent. Now go back your members must be waiting" I replied and got into the elevator "bye~"  we both quickly bowed as a matter of respect. 

I got into the car and apologised to the driver for driving me back so far at this time of the night.

Dokyeom pov:

As the listening party ended all of us get back to our houses. I had to carpool with Jun hyung since his and my homes were nearby. The party was definitely fun. All the guests danced and had a lot of fun, most importantly everyone loved our new album and I was happy about that. For some reason one particular guest was on my mind, and it was because safety was concerned. I knew she said 40 minutes but I kept checking my phone after 30 minutes had passed since she had left.

Jun Hyung got off first and then his driver dropped me off. I got home and settled in my bed and checked my phone once again.

No text.

It has been well past 40 minutes now. I wonder if I should have taken her number instead of giving mine so I could have texted her first. I thought of calling the driver but it would have seemed weird if she would have been in the car. So all I did was wait. I almost dozed off but my phone pinged up making me alert once again.

Finally

I rise up a bit on my elbows and check my phone quickly.

Unknown: "I reached home safely, thank you for sending me your personal driver at this hour, and making sure I reached home properly. I owe you one, have a good night and take care :)"

I smile lightly knowing she has reached and think of a reply.

Me: "No worries at all :D, I'm glad I could be of some help. You don't owe me anything, I just tried to help :) Anyways goodnight. You seemed tired after dancing, please get some rest."

The next morning I woke up and checked my phone to see that we had to head to the main building for some meeting about promotions, since I was late enough to wake up I had no time to cook something for breakfast. So I called my personal chef, I mean my friend Mingyu to make something for me as I headed to the building while drinking a cup of coffee. 

"Half of us are having breakfast here, you do too, just come on time" He speaks as I put on my shoes and I hang up after saying okay.

I reach there, wearing a black tshirt, a cap and shorts. It was hot outside, way too hot for me to dress up properly.

-End of pov-

Third pov:

"Mingyu, get the ramen going" Coups says as he lands himself on the kitchen table as he sees Mingyu walk in with huge sunglasses. Coups knew what that meant and chose to not comment about it. Mingyu gets to cooking the ramen as the other members start arriving.

"Anyone called Hoshi and Vernon yet? Are they coming?" Jeonghan asks, looking tired.

"I called Vernon, he sounded dead, but he'll be here for breakfast." Minghao informs, looking fresh.

Dokyeom also walks in and sees the ramen on the gas. Making his internal hanger a lot more peaceful. 

"Mingyu, you're the best" Dokyeom says, giving him a thumbs up and sitting on the table opening his phone and starts going through pictures of last night. He gets into conversations with the members laughing about last night's pictures and memories. Mingyu gave everyone their respective bowls and sat down and took his phone out and called someone.

"Hya! Where are the chopsticks?" Seungkwan asks and Dokyeom gets up to fetch chopsticks for everyone when he sees mingyu laughing at his screen.

"You should look at my eyes, I look like a zombie" he says and pulls down his sunglasses low enough to see only his eyes on the screen and everyone hears a female voice laugh loudly on the other side.

"Zombie for real! Put ice on it now, you zombie face" Hana laughs from the other side, catching Dokyeom's attention. 

"What's with you? You look like you're fine" Mingyu asks and slurps on his ramen.

"I am more than fine, I didn't get much drunk last night and slept very peacefully, woke up without a headache and no dark circles" she says and flips her omelette on her side of the call.

"Oh?! Hana!" Dokyeom says going back to his seat after fetching those chopsticks. He sees Hana cooking, wearing her pyjamas.

Hana quickly bows and greets him. 

"Good morning- pretty much noon actually." she says awkwardly

"I didn't realise Mingyu was with the members," she says and everyone looks at Mingyu's phone wide eyed.

"That's how quiet we were?" Seungkwan says surprised.

"Exactly my point" Dino says sitting down at the table. 

Dokyeom chuckles and sits beside Mingyu

"I hope you don't have any hangover today, I know I don't have one. Thank you for that" he says and Mingyu raises an eyebrow at him while everyone is busy eating their brunch.

"What do you mean?" Mingyu asked curiously. 

"She sent me hangover cure drink yesterday" Dokyeom explains and starts eating his ramen before it gets cold. 

"Since when are you both that close?" Mingyu asks, "Have you met before yesterday?" mingyu asks and switching his looks between his phone to look at Hana once and then Dokyeom. 

"He sent his driver to send me back home last night since it was late so in return I sent him a hangover cure which he must have gotten this morning from his driver" Hana explains and sits on her breakfast table and starts eating her breakfast.

"Oh" mingyu nods understanding

"Oh?" he says again, more surprised as if he realised something and then looks at Dokyeom who is slurping ramen.

"What?" Dokyeom asks once he feels Mingyu's gaze on him.

"Nothing, eat, eat." Mingyu says and goes back to talking to Hana.

"I'll have a word with you later" he says sternly making Dokyeom chuckle nervously.

"What's there to talk about?" He mumbled 

"Am I in trouble?" Hana asks, laughing hearing Mingyu's voice.

"That even I need to figure out, anyways, we'll talk later." Mingyu says and says bye and hangs up and then turns to Dokyeom.

"How'd you go home if your driver was with her?" He questions with a straight face. 

"With me" Jun answers instead of Dokyeom and mingyu only nods.

After breakfast their managers and other staff members join them and they discuss promotional activities. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.4K 438 50
Seungcheol has never felt before That is until he meets Jihoon And suddenly all of these emotions are flooding into him like a waterfall Happiness a...
3.8K 152 16
Lee seokmin and Hong jisoo.. friends since middle school. What happens if one of them falls in love with the other? What will happen to their long-te...
1.9M 47.2K 192
This book composed of Seventeen short Imagines series . --- Stories, one shots, fanfic imagines dedicated for carats and kpop group name Seventeen...
61.1K 1.2K 75
A little K-Pop fan takes a little tumble after meeting another big star. How would that turn out?