Sonic's Unwanted Harem

By LeJesterVixen

Alt. Universe - The blue blur just does what he does best, saving lives and living free as the wind while oc... More

Prologue
01. One Year Ago
02. Home
03. Letters
04 Crystal Cavern Part 1
05 Crystal Cavern Part 2
06 Crystal Cavern Part 3
07. Talk Part 1
08. Voices Part 1
09. First Part 1
10. First Part 02
11. First Part 03
12. Voices Part 02
13. Reunion
14. Talk Part 02
15. Rest Pt 01
16. Letter Pt. 02
17. Searching Pt. 01
18. Searching Pt. 02
19. Talk PT. 03
20. Deal Pt 01
21. Deal Pt 02
Sonic Train - PT 01
22. Home Pt. 02
23. Presence
24. Home Pt. 03
25. Haywire
26. Countdown Pt. 1
27. Countdown Pt. 2
28. Countdown Pt. 3
29. Troubled Pt. 01
30. Birthday Pt. 01
31. Birthday Pt. 02
32. Birthday Pt. 03
Characters ! PT 1
33. Haywire PT. 02
Characters! Pt. 2
34. Searching Pt. 03
36. Friend
37. Countdown Pt. 04
38. Showtime Pt 01.
39. Showtime - Part 02
40. Rest Pt. 03
41. Promise
42 Talk Pt 04
43. You
44. Talk Pt. 05
45. Just Another Normal Day

35. Rest Pt. 02

371 13 196
By LeJesterVixen

Warnings: This chapter contains language, sexual themes, sexual content, mild blood, and fluff.

Please be advised.

Thank you and enjoy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Circus Park Entrance - 3:35 p.m.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sweet, sweet, you're so sweet~" the pink hedgehog sings as she skips up to the entrance gate of the theme park, her green and yellow hammer in hand.

This is a nice place for Rosey. She has been chasing Scourge and that red bimbo for a few weeks now, jumping through different worlds and universes. This is the first time that she's been away from her cutie pie for so long, but this place makes up for it with the clowns, and fun tents, the shows to be seen and cotton candy and clowns. Ooh, and especially the clowns. Those adorable Mobians painted white with their bright red noses.

"Miss? Excuse me, miss?"

Rosey turns back to the man in the booth and notices that she's next in line before walking up to it, dragging her hammer behind her.

"Admission for one?" the beaver asks as he prepares the next ticket.

Rosey just closes her eyes and brightly smiles at him as her hand tightens its grip on her hammer.

'Her smile is so cute.' The beaver thinks as he places the ticket on one side of the window. "It'll be nineteen rings, miss."

She grabs the ticket from the booth and skips to the front gate.

"Hey! Wait! You didn't pay!" The beaver calls out as he leaves the booth, trying to catch the pink hedgehog but quickly stops when he sees the hammer she's dragging. "Security!"

A green panda looks at his colleague, seeing the beaver pointing at pink hedgehog. He raises an eyebrow curious as to why the girl needs to be stopped before he spots the weapon. He immediately intercepts her. "Miss, we have a 'no weapons' policy.' You'll have to come with m-"

Rosey connects her hammer with the panda's side, breaking four ribs and sends him flying. She ignores him as his body crashes into the building to her right, creating a hole in the exterior. Her quills bounce with each skip she takes before she double jumps onto the building on her left.

A few onlookers watch the scene play out, terrified before they run out of the park, needing to leave. They don't want to be in a place where a dangerous person is.

A pink ear lowers when a scream is heard and Rosey just turns around, frowning. "Scaredy cats."

Ignoring the sudden scream and yells, Rosey jumps from one building to the next, seeing the huge tent in the distance. Clowns have always been an interest of hers, especially when she permanently paints their lips red. A fun little hobby she has, but alas, she's not here to smear blood across the poor Mobians mouths, she's just taking a short break from searching for her beloved Scourgey, and once she finds him, she'll make sure to damage a leg of his so he can't run from her ever again. Once he's permanently disabled then they'll have a very long talk about his behavior.

Teal eyes spot a cotton candy stand and they light up before Rosey jumps down and skips her way to it, ignoring the crowd she startled. "I want this biggest you can make, please~"

The vendor looks from the pink hedgehog to the item in her hand before they raise an eyebrow. A moment passes before the koala blinks and smiles at the hedgehog. "Ah, you mus' be da new performa' da ten't masta' signed on."

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Rosey grabs her sweet treat and quickly dismisses the purple koala. She skips away, taking a bit of her blue treat and something to her left catches her eye. She walks over to the building and looks at the television, still eating her treat.

"...and I'm thinking of calling a certain blue, loveable hedgehog for my new line."

"Oh-ho! It's been a while since Mr. Sonic has modeled for you, Honey." Soar the Eagle turns to the camera. "Can we show everyone the last outfit Mr. Sonic did for Honey?"

A picture of Sonic wearing a pink and purple baseball cap with a matching long sleeve shirt, with indigo shorts and matching shoes appears on the screen. Rosey stops eating and her eyes widen in amazement. "It's the cutie, blue hedgie~"

"So, Honey," the camera goes back to the eagle and cat, "-what was the idea about that last picture he modeled for you?"

"Okay, so the theme was comfy and casual, and he showed up in his favorite clothes. I was so surprised to see him wearing that, but it looks so good on him that I had to make a line based off it. I don't think I've sold a line as fast as I did with that one."

"Hahaha, I'll admit, I had to get the hat after seeing that ad." He shakes his head and laughs. "So, how are you able to get him to model for you, Honey? He's always so busy with his adventures and heroism, isn't he?"

Honey just winks at the camera and puts a finger to her lips. "Sorry, but that's a secret~"

The program turns to a commercial break and the small crowd around Rosey leaves. They were all fascinated with seeing Sonic on the television for a moment before they lost interest.

A smile goes on Rosey's face as she heads for the big tent to play with a clown or two. She's feeling a bit giddy now. "The cutie blue hedgie looks just like my Scourgey-Wourgey." She tightens her grip on her hammer." I wonder... does he scream like Scourgey too~"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Metropolis - Casino Night Hotel - Room 174 - 3:55 p.m.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So~" Scourge sits on the edge of his bed, wiggling his eyebrows at Fiona, who's just standing in the room with her arms crossed.

"Ugh," she rolls her eyes, already bored with what he's gonna ask her.

"It is my birthday after all, Fi. Don't you think I should get a present of sorts?" He leans back a bit on the bed, propping himself up with his elbows as he narrows his eyes and smirks at the fox a bit.

"I already gave you a gift, you jackass." Fiona shifts her weight to the side before placing her hands on her hips.

Scourge shrugs his shoulders a little. "True, but I didn't ask for that. What I'm asking is for you to get on your knees and to use your mouth as I please~" He then winks at her.

Fiona narrows her eyes and clicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Did you have to rhyme?"

"On your knees Fi~" He opens his legs a bit, getting into a comfortable position as he sees his girl walk up to him, glaring, before she lowers herself to the ground.

"I swear I hate you." Despite her words she undoes the buckle to his belt before slowly unbuttoning his pants.

"Uh-huh, sure ya do," he places a hand on the back of her head, gently scratching her scalp as he just smiles. They bicker more than not when having their intimate moments but that only makes it spicier. There's barely a time when they're actually gentle with one another but it only seems like that happens when birthdays are involved.

Once Fiona unbuttons the pants she grabs the zipper only for Scourge to grab her hand.

"Nuh-uh. Mouth only, babe~" He winks at her before letting her hand go. He's feeling mighty generous today, so this is all he'll be asking from her. He has another on his mind so he's not too horny right now, which is probably good for the people in the next room. They don't have to worry about hearing moans, screams or the bed slamming against their wall, at least, not today they don't.

"You are fucking demanding, you know that?" Fiona huffs but leans forward and grabs the zipper with her teeth, pulling it down before she kisses his covered crotch a few times, feeling it poking her slightly.

"Be grateful this is all I'm asking from you, babe." He leans back a bit and slightly tightens his grip on her head. He can feel hot breaths on his lower stomach before a tongue goes inside his pants licking around his hardening member. He's never been one to wear boxers or briefs; going commando is more his style.

The tongue moves around the side of the meaty rod as Fiona uses her chin to push the pants down some. After a few failed attempts, she's able to bring the apparel down enough to free the growing erection. The moment it juts out Fiona closes her eyes and takes the tip in, sucking on it. Her tongue curls around the bottom before she licks at the area where the head meets the shaft, all the while still sucking on it.

A content sigh leaves the peach mouth as Scourge rubs the back of her head. "That's my girl~" He shifts his weight on the elbow supporting him on the bed and a small purr leaves him.

Red ears flicker a bit from the sound and Fiona only takes more in, slowly bobbing her head back and forth. She doesn't mind any sexual act they have when there's no dirty talk in it, even if she talks just as bad as he does if not worse.

She can feel the hand pushing her down some, signally her to take more in which she does, and she does it with gusto. Not because it's Scourge or his birthday, no. She's obliging and will actually put some effort into this because she's curious about this world's Sonic. She hadn't expected him to look as good as he does, which is saying something because every other Sonic they've seen were all attractive, but this one? There's just something about him. Whether because he's older, or has a damn good-looking body, she can't say for sure but the people she had spoken to earlier all agreed that Sonic was damn good-looking. Hell, most of them said he was one of the top three best looking people on the planet and she's really curious to see what he's like in bed. 'Would he be the gentle type, making sure to pleasure his partner's every need? Or is he a wild beast? How many people has he fucked I wonder?'

A smirk goes on Scourge's face as he cracks an eye opened, looking at his girl. "Oh~ you seem to be in a good ... mmm~mood~" He can feel the lips touch his base of his member as the tongue swirls under it in a slow, sensual manner. Most of the time, she'd just go fast and be sloppy to which he would just ram her head down and fuck her mouth, but this is a nice change of pace. He can actually enjoy the build-up instead of just a quicky.

Fiona can feel a hand scratch the base of her ear and she looks up at Scourge for a moment, shrugging her shoulder nonchalantly before closing her eyes and goes back to bobbing her head back and forth. 'I wonder, how big is Sonic? Does he like tits or is he more of an ass guy? I wouldn't mind letting him fuck all my entrances. I'm sure he'll do a better job than this asshole. Is he a ladies-man or does he swing both ways? Or is he just for dicks? He is a pretty-boy and if he's not taken then there's a good chance that he's gay. Shit, if he is gay then I'll have to find a way to still get him to fuck me.'

'I ain't gay but gotta admit, this version of Blue has my attention. Hmm, does that make me a narcissist for show'n interest in him since we're the same person just from a different universe?' Scourge absent mindedly pushes Fiona's head down some more, feeling the tip of his member going down the back of her throat, instantly gagging her. He then instantly feels a hand hit his thigh pretty hard before he releases his grip on her head. "Sorry babe, just enjoy'n the moment a bit much there~"

She swallows a bit of saliva, soothing her throat a little before she scrapes her teeth against the hard flesh, hearing a groan of pleasure coming from the hedgehog before she goes back to sucking him, a little harder this time.

A chuckle leaves Scourge as he lays himself flat on the bed and closes his eyes, going back to his previous thought. 'Ha, he probably talks a lot of shit like the other Sonics do. I wonder what his smartass mouth feels like though... Is he aggressive in bed or would he be a blushing, embarrassed mess...? Does he have a tight ass or has other people been fucking him? I bet if someone had, then it'd be Stripes. He's another one who seems to get all the bitches.' Scourge places his other hand on the back of Fiona's head and lightly starts moving his hips up and down, gently fucking the welcoming mouth as he remembers the picture of Sonic he'd seen on that website. 'Guess I'll have to wait until Blue puts on that show.'

'I wonder how his dick feels~" Fiona opens her mouth wide and pulls back before lifting the flesh in her hand. She kisses and nips the underside at the base as her forefinger repeatedly taps at the tip, feeling her saliva and a few drops of pre-cum forming on it. A soft, squelching sound can be heard from the action. She flicks her tongue back and forth, quickly licking it, now wishing it was this version of Sonic instead of Scourge. 'What does he sound like? Does he grunt or is he a moaner. Ah, I could probably make him scream in ecstasy.'

"Mmn~... tss~ahh... Fi~" Scourge, lightly moans when he feels that hot mouth takes his balls in and starts sucking on them as the hand strokes him up to the base before almost reaching the head. He can feel the hand moving faster on him as a bit more opaque, white drops are coming out and Scourge moves his hips a little faster to keep in time with each pump.

'Is his dick smooth or does Sonic have bumps and knots on it?' She sucks harder on the sack as her hand moves faster and she can feel the roots of her hair being pulled a bit. She purrs while sucking his balls, letting the vibrations from her mouth travel in his body. 'How would Sonic react to this?' She readjusts her legs and tries to keep from rubbing them against each other. 'Shit, now I'm fucking wet thinking about him.'

"Shit... Fi..." He yanks her head back and props himself on his elbows, taking faster breaths while sternly looking at her. "Keep... that up... and it won't be... just you're mouth I'm fucking..." He can feel himself getting upset...? This isn't what he wanted. 'No, shit, yes, it is, but why am I getting fucking upset about this?'

Fiona licks the left side of her mouth before swatting one of his hands away from her head. "Right..." She closes her eyes and goes back down, deepthroating Scourge. 'Fantasizing about another man while sucking his dick; Scourge would be pissed if he knew I was thinking about Sonic fucking me.'

A sigh leaves Scourge and now he's just annoyed. Sure, it feels great getting sucked off, but he's more interested in this upcoming show and Sonic than getting a blow-job. He's not in the mood to have sex with Fi and worse of all, she fucked up his little thoughts about Sonic. It'd be smart if he just stopped this here and now but she'd ask questions and there's no way he's getting in a fight with her tonight, plus taking a cold shower to get rid of his erection is always a bad idea. So, he'll just grit his teeth and finish letting her blow him... even if he doesn't want it anymore.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Floral Forest Village - 4:20 p.m.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mmn..." A grumble leaves his lips as he soars through the air, feeling absolutely bored. 'This isn't the same,' eyes scan at the area below him, seeing the small village just pass the forest. 'I may have my own body now, but I don't feel complete.'

A sigh leaves the peach lips as he touches the ground just before reaching the village. Spiral, red eyes look around and everything is just quiet and peaceful; the villagers are just so laxed in their day-to-day lives here.

Any other time, Fleetway would cause chaos and destruction to the poor town, destroying homes and taking lives without a thought but he's just so... blasé. This is the second time he's been forced out since he's been freed, and he doesn't appreciate just popping out unannounced. There was no threating his host, no build up, no hype of him taking over their body. There was no despair on Sonic's side and sure, yeah, he messed with Sonic's friends a bit but other than Knuckles and Amy's reactions, it wasn't worth it.

Another sigh leaves Fleetway and he just stares at the town before seeing a rather familiar face looking at him as they approach him. He blinks a few times before the brave Mobian not only walks up to him but takes him by the hand, smiling at him.

"Mother doesn't approve of me talking with strangers, but you have such a familiar feeling about you." Cream smiles brightly at yellow hedgehog, completely ignoring how strange his eyes are.

"Chao, chao!" Cheese says happily, flying around the newcomer's head alongside Chocola.

Fleetway grounds his feet and stops the overly happy bunny in her tracks before he pulls his hand back. "Kid, you don't even know me." 'I mean ya do, but you really don't.'

Cream blinks her brown eyes before she laughs and sheepishly rubs the back of her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't properly introduce myself." She places her hands on the thighs and bows to him. "Hello, my name is Cream." She then looks to her two chao friends, pointing towards them. "The blue chao is named Cheese, and the brown one is Chocola." She then turns back to the hedgehog. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

'I know she's a brave kid but yeesh,' Fleetway is a bit disturbed about how she's just so... forward with her friendship. 'It's no wonder Sonic always lets her tag around. Don't know if she's scared of anything or not...'

"Hey, kid," he crosses his arms and sees some people looking at him from his peripheral but doesn't pay any mind to them. He's more intrigued about the young lass than anyone else here. "-you can't just assume that everyone you meet is nice. What would happen if I turned out to be a real meanie?"

Cream looks up at the sky and taps her chin in thought for a few seconds as both chaos have question marks above their heads. She then looks back at the unique looking hedgehog. "Well, mother has always told me to be cautious about strangers, but Mr. Sonic and Ms. Amy have always said to give everyone a chance. If someone is mean it's because they are usually having a bad day, and you were just staring at the village looking a little lost so I wanted to see if I could help you."

A gloved finger points at the girl and Fleetway opens his mouth, but he can't retort, he doesn't know how to respond to that. He crosses his arms over his chest and closes his eyes, tilting his head to the side a little, trying to make the girl understand he's not a good hedgehog without just saying 'Hey, I wanna kill everyone so don't get in my way, kay?'

A moment passes before he opens his eyes and squats down to her level, pointing at his eyes. "But don't my eyes look terrifying? Don't they make me look like a psych- uh, an absolute baddie?" He doesn't know why he's trying not to scare the girl with those big brown eyes and giant floppy ears she uses to fly. She's just as obliviously adorable as her two chao friends.

Cream just shakes her head. "Mother says it's not nice to judge someone based on their looks. Mr. Vector is a giant crocodile but he's not scary and neither is Mr. Shadow. In fact, Mr. Shadow has actually helped in the Chao Garden a few times and he's even taken me to the park before." She ends with a smile as Cheese and Chocola nod their heads with hearts above them.

Fleetway just blinks again before he sucks in his lips, needing to make sure not to burst out laughing. 'To think, Shadow the Hedgehog, Mr. Badass, is helping to take care of some tiny creatures and goes on babysitting duty.'

"And besides," Cream looks down at his shoes, still smiling, "-you're must be really close with Mr. Sonic if he lets you borrow his favorite pair of shoes. That proves that you're a good guy."

'You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, bunny.' A big smile goes across his face, and he places a hand on top of the bunny's head, lightly patting it. He can't help but let out a chuckle at her innocence. "You, my pastel colored, little friend, are a trooper. I like that."

Cream just smiles brightly at him and grabs his hand. "Oh, I'm going to have a tea party. Would you like to join us?"

"Uh-hii~" Chocola pats the hedgehog's right shoulder while Cheese uses both hands to wave the yellow one over.

Spiral, red eyes look from the blue chao to the brown one before landing back at the bunny, and he shrugs his shoulder. "Eh, sure, why not. I don't have anything better to do right now."

Brown eyes widen in excitement and Cream can't help but to jump up and down in excitement. "Thank you so much, Mr. um..." she stops jumping and looks at him curiously. "-I'm sorry, but I don't know your name."

A gloved finger taps peach lips as Fleetway tries to think of something. He knows for a fact that she doesn't remember the incident from seven years ago with her being so young, but he doesn't want to chance any of the villagers to find out. Sure, the most that would happen is them running and screaming and maybe one or two of them would try their hardest to fight him, but the kid is cute in an adorable and not creepy way and she's the only one who has actually been nice to him since he broke out of his prison.

He snaps his finger and bows his head to her, returning her bow from earlier. "Fuzzy. You can call me Fuzzy." When he raises his head, he lightly takes a hold of her hand and gestures her to lead the way.

Cream beams with excitement as she tightly holds Mr. Fuzzy's hand, leading him towards her house. She hasn't had anyone new join her for her tea parties in a while. The last new guests she had were Tangle, Whisper and Sticks, who was a very, uh, interesting individual to say the least.

As Fleetway is being dragged by the girl he turns to see the same villagers looking at him questionably before he smirks and gives them a wave. 'I won't cause them too much of a scene. Not yet at least~'

Once they reach the house, Chocola lands on top of Fleetway's head, causing the hedgehog to move his eyes upwards, looking at the smiling face. He shrugs his shoulders once more before turning his attention back to the door only to see it open and a robot of some sort reveals himself, making Fleetway raise an eyebrow at him. 'It doesn't look like something the doc would usually make.'

"Gemerl, we have a new guest for our tea party. Isn't that exciting?" She bounces up and down, still holding Mr. Fuzzy's hand, which makes his arm bounce up and down.

Blue, robotic eyes scan over the new Mobian from head to toe before turning back to his friend. "Cream, this is not a new guest. He is Sonic the Hedgehog."

The rabbit stops bouncing and takes a second before she shakes her head. "No, Gemerl, his name is Mr. Fuzzy. He's a close friend of Mr. Sonic's."

Gemerl looks back at the hedgehog and does another scan but only gets the same result. He pulls up data that he has of Sonic and compares the two: the only difference is that this hedgehog has more Chaos Energy than Sonic does but everything else is the same. "Are you not Sonic the Hedgehog?"

Cream looks at her new friend curiously. "Mr. Fuzzy?"

Red eyes look from the robot to the bunny, and he just smiles, booping her nose. "You can say we're related~"

"Are you his cousin?" Cream tilts her head to the side, her ears dangling with each movement.

'Yeah, sure, we'll go with that. Hey mom, you now have a cousin on the other side of the world who gave birth to me.' Fleetway just chuckles and snaps his finger, acting as he's been found out. "Aw shucks, you guessed it."

Fleetway waves the robot over and leans down towards Cream, placing a finger on his lips before he whispers. "You guys have to keep it a secret, yeah?"

Brown eyes widen in both excitement and determination as Cream brings both her hands in front of her chest. "We promise to keep your identity a secret, Mr. Fuzzy," she turns to her Gizoid friend, "-isn't that right, Gemerl?"

Gemerl looks at Cream, seeing how happy she is before turning his attention to 'Mr. Fuzzy.' He then turns his attention back to his friend. "If I am authorized to not reveal his true identity of being Sonic-"

"Ah, ah, Sonic's cousin." Fleetway corrects, winking at the bot.

Gemerl completely ignores the correction as he keeps speaking. "-then I will keep it a secret as well, Cream."

"Chao! Chao!" The chao cheer excitedly as they around the Gizoid a few times before going inside the house.

"Yay, thank you Gemerl!" Cream happily hugs her mechanical friend before she grabs Mr. Fuzzy's hand once more, leading him in.

"Oh hey," Fleetway enters the home and hears the door softly close thanks to the robot. "-do you have any of those fancy hats? Can't be a tea party without dressin' up, right?"

Stars go in Cream's eyes as she leads her guest to her room. She'll have to add Mr. Fuzzy to her list of best friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Reverse World - 4: 29 p.m.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A strong gust of wind blows, blowing the ashes to the wind and causing some of the dried bones to roll down the way. Half of a skull abruptly stops when it hits red and white shoes before it's picked-up. Black and red eyes look over the skull and an eerie grin reaches the face, remembering exactly who the top of half of this skull belongs to.

It was from the last world that he had forced to merge with his own universe, making his game all the more fun to play. Easy? Yes, but it's always exciting to merge worlds with his own. It changes the terrain some and it feels like every Green Hill Zone is just a bit different than the last. His current Green Hill is huge compared to what it originally was before he became, well, him.

Exe turns to look at the inside of the skull, seeing it completely dried before he just chuckles, slowly walking back to the edge of the cliff to put it back where it originally belongs. Out of all the skeletons, this is the only one that really matters. It's the first one that his newest Love seen being killed, therefore, it's the only one he will make sure to keep intact just in case he needs to remind his Love what will happen if he should get out of line.

"Now, now, Miles." He places the top half of the skull right next to the bottom half. He doesn't want them to touch. After all, that is how he killed his not little brother after all. "-you be a good boy and stay put. I would hate to destroy what's left of you~" He pats the top of the skull twice, as an older sibling would do to their younger before he turns around and goes to his work shack, if you will.

On his way there, he sees the little bit of critters he decided to kill lying in almost a circle with, "Oh, would you look at that. One is still alive."

He steps two feet to the right and keeps walking straight, hearing the pained cry from the little squirrel, or Ricky, as Mobians know them as. He hears the cry getting louder before he takes a step and crushes its head underfoot, the loud crunch blaring in his ears and he keeps walking. The smile only grows bigger on his face before he finally reaches his shack.

"I'll go on a proper hunt later." Exe enters the shack and instantly walks up to the mantle, looking at the various jars sitting atop of it and the placards. A sigh leaves him when he looks at the far-right end, seeing an empty space but the placard reads:

'The Original Sonic'

He runs his thumb over the sign and looks at it longingly. He knows that this current Sonic he's interested in isn't the one he's looking for, and surprisingly, he's lasted longer than any of the previous ones have but still, he's not the original. Exe will have to take his life eventually.

Black and red eyes glance over to the left, seeing seven pairs of green eyeballs in jars submerged in a green liquid. He steps away from the placard and picks up the fifth jar to inspect the eye. It's no where near as bright as this current Sonic's. In fact, this Sonic probably has the most beautiful eyes he's seen. They're so bright, so full of experience, 'Well, not sexually but still.' This Sonic has been through more battles, more adventures than the other ones.

"Oh, how I can't wait to hear of your heroism, Love. But for now," he places the jar back on the mantle and turns to walk out of his shack. Once outside, he closes his eyes and just listens as the wind blows towards the west, hearing the faintest of conversations the next continent over in the east. He slowly opens his eyes and smiles, letting his claws grow out. "-I need a proper hunt. It's been far too long."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mountain Zone - 5:34 p.m.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The snowstorm continues at the summit of the mountains, the cold winds making their way into the mouth of the cave. Piles of snow can be seen forming in the ditch of the entrance. A few yards from the entrance is the nook where the sun deity is currently sitting, hiding the mortal from the cold.

Opaque eyes look back down to see tiny, ice crystals forming on the tip of the blue ear, and he can feel the body on him shiver just slightly. He doesn't like it. Though weather is only doing its job, it's making this mortal cold.

Solaris looks around the cavern, seeing if he can use anything to create and keep a fire going but everything is covered in sleet. The fire would only die the moment its created. A second doesn't pass before he creates a dozen of the fire creatures, knowing that their flames will not go out unless he wishes it so. He then creates the purple barrier to surround himself before having the fire creatures sit on top of the barrier.

Looking down, Solaris sees that the little ice crystals are melting, and the mortal is no longer shivering, instead he can feel the blue one's temperature rising too quickly. Unfortunately, it's getting too hot in the barrier with all twelve so close. He moves his hand to the right, making half of the fire creatures leave and go further into the cavern, melting the ice and sleet from the walls and ground while the other six remain to keep the mortal warm.

A deep breath leaves the peach muzzle and Sonic raises an arm to pull himself up on whatever he's sleeping on. He was cold just a moment ago but now he's pretty warm. 'Why does this feel like deja'vu?'

The deity doesn't move. He doesn't want to startle the hedgehog or have the latter try to attack him and fail miserably. So instead, he just waits, quietly observing the young one to let him awaken on his own.

"Mmn..." Sonic lightly groans before he brings a hand to cover his mouth, hiding a yawn. He just had himself probably the best nap since, well, a really long time. He's not tense, he doesn't feel stress and he's relaxed, even if he is pressed against something in a very ... odd... position...?

Sonic turns his head, allowing his chin to rest against whatever he's lying on. His green eyes flutter open before closing for a second, only to fly open wide. He sees those white, opaque eyes staring right at his own, not blinking, not moving, just staring. He lowers his gaze to see that his chin is right on top of the deity's-

Quickly does Sonic try to pull back but he hits the back of his head against the purple aura with a loud thud and he instantly brings a hand to rub it. In doing so, however, he loses his balance from straddling the deity and falls face first against the chest.

Solaris just slowly lowers his gaze to the mortal and unfolds his wings from behind him. He doesn't want the young one to suffer from freezing but he quickly sees his little fire creatures still on the aura and while the others are melting the ice from the ground. He then turns his attention back to the hedgehog when he feels a hand press against the side of his chest, presumably for the mortal to right himself up.

'That's right, Solaris is here and that means Mephiles is...' he sighs and shakes his head. 'One thing at a time Sonic. Find a way to get away from him first.' With a small nod of his head Sonic leaned back up, crouching a bit just to make sure the back of his head doesn't smack the aura once more. He raises an eyebrow from seeing a few of those fire creatures his friends had fought earlier standing above him, but he just ignores it for now before turning his attention back to the deity, only to see those white eyes staring at him once more.

"Can... I help you...?" To be honest, he's a little uncomfortable with the way Solaris is just staring at him. He doesn't know if it's a creepy type or a stare someone starving would do before they devour food. 'Actually, that makes it worse.'

Solaris only leans back unto the rocks he's resting against, completely ignoring them digging into his back as he just continues to stare at the mortal. He brings his forefinger up and the tip of it glows a bright white, but he instantly sees the hedgehog slightly wince from it before those green eyes close. He brings his finger to his own eyes and looks at the light, completely unfazed before looking back at the blue one. His voice is still just above a whisper and completely monotone. "The light harms thee?"

Sonic rubs his eyes, trying to make the sudden burn go away faster. "It's too bright."

White eyes look from the hedgehog back to his own finger and like a light switch, he dims the brightness of his finger.

Once the burning sensation leaves Sonic cracks an eye open and thankfully, he doesn't see that blinding light again. He releases a sigh before looking back at the deity only to see the not-so-bright glowing finger go back in front of his face. He raises an eyebrow before looking at the other's face. "What are you doing...?"

Solaris doesn't answer the question, he just brings the finger to the side of the face, letting the light help him get a better look at the green eye. The green is bright, and it reminds him of healthy blades of grass, but the eyes also tell a story. Without the mortal having to say a word, Solaris already knows that the boy's life had been unique. "Thou hast been through strenuous situations time and time again from thine youth until this very moment."

Sonic places his chin in hand and looks to the side, tapping his cheek in thought. "I wouldn't call it strenuous, per se... 'Sure, I've had more life and death situations happen to me than anyone ever should in their life...' A moment passes and Sonic simply shrugs it off. "Eh, just a part of life. Nothing I can really do about it."

Solaris returns his finger back to normal before withdrawing it back to the ground. "Cease thou activity from dire situations and thou shall live a normal life, Mortal."

It takes Sonic a moment to figure out what the other just said before he shakes his head, and he can't help but let a smirk graze his face. "Sorry, but no can do. Helping others is what I'm meant to do and if it turns out to be a life-or-death thing, then, hey, at least I know I'm not bored." He ends with a small chuckle.

"Even with that demon currently after thee?" Solaris watches as the green eyes widen some. Perhaps in surprise? The mortal was unconscious when that demon last came for him.

"Wait," Sonic looks at his right hand for a few seconds before he places it on his chest. 'Something's... missing...?' Normally Sonic would feel terrified or at least seriously uncomfortable whenever his stalker is even thought about, let alone mentioned but he doesn't feel it at all.

Solaris watches as those green eyes turn back to him with questions dancing in them. "That creature has been placing pieces of himself into thee whenever he made physical contact with thee, though his more promising method was osculation."

"Oscu-what?" It's one thing that the sun deity is talking in a nearly dead language since it's so old but now he's just using words that Sonic has no idea what they mean.

White eyes look to see nothing but confusion in the green ones before Solaris closes his eyes and sighs. 'Too much time has passed for our language to change drastically.' He looks back to the blue hedgehog. "It is the act of one kissing another."

Sonic merely nods his head before something clicks. "Wait, hold on. He's been putting pieces of himself inside of me when he kisses me? How is that possible...? Why?"

"Do not trouble thyself over such matters." Solaris places a hand over the green eyes, and he feels the other tense, but he doesn't do anything else. "That creature merely wanted to know of thine location,"

Blue ears lower from hearing that. "Makes sense. Whenever he'd write those stupid letters he'd pinpoint where I've been half the time. Yeesh, he brings a whole new level to stalking."

"He had also impeded thee by putting his essence in thee. It was merely in the form of black mist that was surrounding thine mind, but it created a great amount of fear for thee so that there would be no resistance. Ye were to simply cower in fear and do what he required from thee without resisting."

Sonic completely ignores the hand leaving his face as he just lets the information sink in. His deranged, psychotic stalker had been putting a part of himself inside of Sonic to basically handicap him, so he couldn't fight back...?

Sonic closes his eyes and takes a moment, recalling the events of what happened the day he first met his stalker. He sees the blood, the bodies, and the deaths but his body isn't trembling like he'd normally do. The images aren't a sight anyone would want to see but he doesn't feel the fear that would usually come with it anymore. No, he's just sad and angry at the images: sad that he couldn't do anything but angry that the stalker would ever do anything like that.

Solaris tilts his head just slightly as he watches the mortal realize that the fear is no longer in him, that he is no longer restricted due to the black mist. He had successfully purified this creature so he can now relinquish the mortal-

The deity narrows his eyes at the thought of letting the hedgehog leave and he doesn't understand why. There's no reason the mortal should stay with him any longer, so then why can he not bring himself to release him? Why does he want to be around this boy?

'That bastard made me a liability. I mean, yeah, sure, Erazor Djinn and Dark Gaia did too, well, coincidental on Dark Gaia's part, but I at least knew about it then. There was also the Metal Virus thing-ugh, I don't wanna remember that...Wait, didn't I repress that too...? Eh, doesn't matter.'

Solaris can tell that the mortal is upset. Not with him but at realizing he was bound by that demon without even knowing. He doesn't want to see the hedgehog like this.

An ivory hand moves to a blue ear and lightly grabs it. Solaris can feel how soft it is before he gently tugs on it, wanting to see how pliable it is. Since some important matters have been discussed he can now focus on the attributes of the hedgehog.

Sonic is brought out of his thoughts from the abrupt ear tug. It doesn't hurt, if anything, it feels like what a parent would do to play with their newborn baby. 'He has Zero beat for being gentle, that's for sure...-' His eyes widen slightly at the thought, and he pushes back the stupid sudden blush from his cheeks. He still hasn't registered that he's straddling Solaris.

Another few tugs brings Sonic out of his thoughts, and he looks at Solaris, seeing the deity completely focused on his ear. "Why are you playing with my ear?"

Solaris looks at the green eyes before going back to the blue ear, tugging it a few more times. "I have never seen a blue hedgehog before today. The pallet of thou coat is unusually rich but... welcoming."

"The... color of my coat?" Sonic looks down at his clothes before it dawns on him that the deity isn't talking about that. "Oh, you mean my quills. Yeah, blue hedgehogs are pretty rare. Actually, I don't know any others other than my family actually." Sonic closes his eyes and chuckles a bit. "Wait, there is one other I know about. Name's Sanik but he scares me."

The deity turns to look back at the mortal. "Does this creature terrify thee?"

Sonic blinks a few times before he laughs and waves it off. "Oh, no, no. Nothing like that. We... just don't talk about him. Ever."

Solaris just continues to stare at the now cheerful green eyes and absentmindedly tugs the ear once more.

A sigh leaves Sonic's mouth once he realizes that Solaris doesn't intend to stop playing with his ear and he finally looks to the side, looking through the purple aura. He sees puddles of water in a cave and the little fire creatures are just waddling around, touching the walls before pulling back to melt the ice. He raises an eyebrow before looking back at Solaris. "Where are we?"

"Inside a mountain in the ice tundra." The response comes out nonchalantly as Solaris tugs on the ear one more time before he gently pulls it forward. He then pushes the tip down, watching it bend and looks completely intrigued by mobility of it. He then bends the tip backwards, impressed before he repeatedly moves it back and forth.

'Never in my life would I have thought one of the strongest creatures in existence would be entertained by playing with my ear...' Sonic just stares at Solaris, completely surprised by his behavior. 'Do I stop him? I mean, it's not annoying or irritating me or anything but this is weird, like seriously weird. Like being a part of Sticks' plan type of weird.'

Sonic does his best to try and ignore Solaris' sudden fascination with his ear. "Any particular reason we're here...?"

"I simply needed to take ye to a place of solitude. Nothing more." Solaris pokes the tip of the ear downwards into the ear, which makes the blue head shake.

"Okay, okay, enough with my ear." Sonic swats the hand from his head. He didn't have a problem with his ear being played with until he felt the tip go inside in ear canal.

Solaris reluctantly pulls his hand back and just stares at the hedgehog. "Did I cause discomfort to thee, Mortal.?"

Sonic sees how Solaris is looking at him and he just sighs. 'He's a powerful god, right? Then why is he acting like this...?' He shakes his head a little. "Nah, you're fine, just... give my ear a break for a bit, yeah?"

"Very well." Solaris looks to the fire creatures above them and nods his head to the side, signaling them to get off the aura so he can dispel it but instead four of them get impaled by red and black tendrils, turning them into a puff of smoke.

Sonic quickly notices the cave getting a little darker and colder before he watches as the smoke dissipates. "What the-"

Solaris sends the remaining two fire creatures off the aura to go further into the cave and he gets rid of the aura. At the same time, he wraps his tail around the mortal, pulling him backwards as he stands to his feet.

"Hey!" Sonic isn't expecting the sudden yank, but his sudden complaint dies as he sees a figure at the mouth of the cave. "Who... is that...?"

Solaris wraps his middle wings around the hedgehog, to make sure he's further protected as he keeps his gaze on the unwelcome newcomer, slightly angered at their sudden predicament. "Thou hast been tainted as well, young one."

"Wait,"

One of the fire creatures jump towards the figure, only to be impaled by two tendrils and ripped in half, turning into a puff of smoke.

The light was enough for Sonic to see why the figure looks so familiar and his eyes widen. "-Is that...?"

"Chaos, the god of destruction. He, too, has become susceptible by that demon." Solaris narrows his eyes at the thought. He does not want to cause the young deity harm, but he will not let anything happen to the mortal.

"Solaris, let me down!" Sonic tries to pull himself free. He knows he can help Chaos, he's done it before, and he knows he can do it again. He doesn't want Solaris to kill him.

"I will do no such thing." The sun deity says rather sternly as he keeps his focus on the tainted deity. He needs to find a way to bring him down without destroying him. Chaos is actually one of the deities he doesn't mind unlike the Gaia brothers... or Fiest... Chaos is the only one he actually likes.

"Solaris!" Sonic can feel the other's wings tighten their hold on him, making him wince. "I can help!"

Chaos lunges at the two with the four tendrils raised, ready to attack. His left eyes glows bright as black and red spores are coming from his body. "Forgive me, Sonic."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

T. B. C.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hiya Luvs~

First, I need to quit changing how people talk from when they are first introduced (Iblis, Solaris). Second, I was totally gonna have Solaris speak full Shakespearean but I'm not sure if you guys would be able to understand it or not, so he was toned down some.

This was a fun chapter to write, except for Sonic.Exe's part. That actually made me really sad. Sorry small critters.

Until next time, take good care of yourselves~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.8K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} 《Warning! Boy×Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
7.1K 201 17
Sonic and Shadow are polar opposites, people say that they don't really see eye to eye with Sonic's cocky remarks and Shadow's stubborn actions. What...
4.6K 159 26
This is a Sonadow AU where Shadow is an alien from a different universe. He finds Mobius and tries to become the most powerful... but without anyone...
176 6 3
Now Adults, Sonic and friends are simply trying to manage the new responsibilities of adulthood. With Dr Eggman's schemes becoming less frequent, Son...