Siya Ke Ansh

By sancasm

Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh S... More

Characters
Siya ke Ansh Aesthetics
Author's Note
Prologue
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 1 :: Proposals and Rejections
Chapter 2 :: Change in Plans
Chapter 3 :: Twisted Proposal
Chapter 4 :: A Cute Lie
Chapter 5 :: The Trip Begins
Chapter 6 (A) :: Itinerary
Spin off #1 :: Teej Special
Chapter 6 (B) :: Taking a Step Ahead
Chapter 7 (A) :: First kiss
Chapter 7 (B) :: Promising words
Chapter 9 :: Some Untold Secrets
Chapter 10 :: Live in?
Spin off #2 :: Raksha Bandhan Special
Chapter 11 (A) :: Live in!
Chapter 11 (B) :: 'tu sei il mio gelato'
Chapter 11 (C) :: His Wild Cat
✨✨GRATEFUL✨✨
Spin off #3 :: Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 12 :: Dream Proposal or Dream Career
OMGGGG
ON HOLD till 20 May
Resuming
Chapter 13 :: Her personal model for anatomy
Batao batao

Chapter 8 :: Never Have I Ever

11.8K 661 24
By sancasm

First, of all I am really sorry y'all for not updating according to the deadline. I was so busy with my personal life that I didn't get time and chance to write the next parts.😕😓 I apologize sincerely for making you all wait.🥲😣

Secondly, I don't think I can now post every third day. The updates will be slow because guys I am really really busy as of now. September, October and November have a lot for me to handle. Please bare with me, I will be forever grateful.

Third on the list is that this chapter would be a Jim Corbett Safari chapter and I very well know that these outfits that I have picked would go best with African Safari, but I wanted to include them so bad.....
You guys are free to imagine whatever clothes you like though.

Enjoyyyyyy this part until the next comes up!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov-

Today was booked for Jim Corbett safari and Naina Devi temple. It was early in the morning when all of them were ready to visit the temple. Since it was early, the temple was less crowded as compared to usual timings. They all got blessings and returned back to the villa to change into a safari worthy outfit. It was strict orders from Aadhya that all of them were only allowed to wear three colours i.e. olive green, white and beige. Whoever breaks the code would have to roam around Nainital in a unicorn onesie.

All of them met in the living room after getting dressed in their safari outfits.

Siya wore an off white jumper with a broad belt and a safari hat to go with it while Ayansh wore an olive green button down with beige pants and how could he forget his sunglasses.

Siya's outfit

Ayansh's outfit

Meera, Ridhaan and Shaurya's outfit

Vihaan and Riddhi's outfit

Aadhya's outfit

Muskaan's outfit

Abeer's outifit

Vidhaan's outfit

As soon as Siya's eyes fell on him she thought to herself.
Hey mahadev, kitne hot lag rahe hai yeh.

[["Oh my mahadev, he broke the 'how hot can you be?' scale.]]

"Did you all apply sunscreen?" Muskaan asked in concern. "I am sure you guys didn't, so hurry up, I am squeezing it in your hands, apply it quickly."

All the boys in the room smear the sunscreen and then head towards the Jim Corbett National Park.

Everyone was having a lot of fun but was a little disappointed because these guys hadn't seen the tiger and it was almost the end of safari. Surely there were marks of his attacks and his dung all over the park but it wasn't seen anywhere near. Ridhaan was still hoping that he would find a tiger which would look just like him because his grandfather always told him that Ridhaan was his little baby tiger. But they weren't lucky enough to find it even till the end of the trip. Shaurya and Ayansh were consoling and promising the younger ones to take them to zoo especially to watch the tiger.

________________________________________________________________________________

The twins decided to gather in the living room for a round of games to make the trip more memorable. Therefore everyone after having their dinner was present in the living room. They sat in a big circle on the carpet, when Abeer recommended to play never have I ever, but Meera opposed to drinking and suggested to play antakshri. Vidhaan agreed with Abeer arguing that 'you only live once'. In the end, Abeer decided to play rock paper scissors with Meera to decide what game they were playing. Since it was a fair match Meera had to agree with Abeer's stubborn and childish antics. But she made a rule that if anyone feels his or her 70% capacity is reached they would stop drinking right then.

"The questions can get perverted sooo...." Abeer stated, wondering his eyes on each one of them "....let the saints in you die for the night." He giggled.

"So I will go first..." Vidhaan said after pouring shots. "...never have I ever dated a man." He grinned and Riddhi, Meera and Muskaan took the shots. Of course Siya knew about Riddhi and Meera, who were now married to their boyfriends, but Muskaan!?

Shaurya and Siya were glaring at their younger sister who was trying to escape the situation.

"Ok ok, my turn now. Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher." Aadhya rescued her best friend. This time almost everyone except Ayansh and Riddhi took the shot. For very curious and obvious reasons now each of them was expecting others to spill the tea. "I never had any male teachers at school and then at college the male professors were old enough not to crush on them." Riddhi sounded bored.

Everyone chuckled and Aadhya continued, "Vihaan bhai used to specially attend my parent teachers meeting to meet my class teacher." Everyone laughed again including Vihaan and continued their story time before the next round.

It was Muskaan's turn as she made the question a little dirty. "Never have I ever kissed someone in french." Vihaan, Riddhi, Meera, Shaurya, Abeer took this shot but what made Siya's eyes pop out of socket was Ayansh taking this shot. Suddenly last night's scenes flashed in front of her. Ayansh anticipated Siya to take the shot but when she didn't he roamed his eyes on her lips.

Shit, this game was bringing some secrets out.

When all of them thought that Siya wouldn't pick her glass, they all were proved wrong the next second. Siya took the shot and looked flushed as if she had kissed someone right now in french. "Siyaaaa, what has happened to my sisterssss." Shaurya exclaimed almost in a teasing way.

"Diiii, who is itttt?? If you had a boyfriend then why didn't you take a shot before?" Of course Muskaan had to ask this.

Siya hid her face between her hair as she looked down at her lap. She knew she couldn't get through this without answering. She hesitantly pointed out the man sitting on her left, which made the room echo with 'WHAT' and a laugh from Ayansh. "That's enough, she is gonna burst now. I will go next."

That was how they all took turns and as per Meera's rules after 3 complete rounds they all stopped and departed to their rooms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter fammmmm.

Do not forget to leave a comment and vote for the chapter please.
Guys please vote and vote for the chapter
It makes me feel motivated...

1297 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 42.8K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...
771K 68.1K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
4.1M 196K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
140K 7.8K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...