✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

Por ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

59

367 8 0
Por ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(59)

Volume(59)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (58).Next chapter: Volumes (60).

Xia Yang was stunned, thinking back, since cultivation, his memory seemed to have really improved, sometimes the marshal ordered several things, he did not need to take notes, he could remember word for word.

Like, it's better.

That's not it, Uncle Marshal will only have a better memory than you, don't worry.

Okay.

Xia Yang went out to be busy, the marshal couldn't handle official affairs these days, and he didn't answer the phone, many calls came to him, and he was busy like a spinning top every day.

After Fang Li finished eating, he put the dinner plate aside, and then left a trace of divine sense to pay attention to Rong Ming's situation, and cultivated himself.

More than two hours later, he felt some fluctuations in Rong Ming's aura, and immediately opened his eyes, and saw that Rong Ming had opened his eyes.

Fang Li immediately got up and carefully observed outside the enchantment, seeing Rong Min turn his head, his eyes were golden and emitting a dazzling light, he didn't go in, just stood outside the enchantment and waited.

After a while, the gold in Rong Ming's eyes gradually faded, and he blinked, looked at Fang Li, and came in.

Seeing that he had recovered, Fang Li waved his hand to withdraw the enchantment, walked to Rong Ming, and looked at him carefully.

His appearance is normal, his eyes are restrained, and he is obviously making great progress.

Uncle Marshal, how do you feel? Fang Li asked with concern.

Rong Min has a smile in her eyes, which is good. The blood in my heart you said seems to be fully activated.

Are you sure?! Fang Li was pleasantly surprised, can I take a look?

Rong Min nodded and stretched out his wrist.

Fang Li touched his pulse and probed into the spiritual power.

As soon as the spiritual power entered, he looked at Rong Ming with wide eyes, just like he said, the bloodline power in his body was really fully activated, and Fang Li could clearly feel the difference from before.

His strength has increased several times, and the drop of blood representing the blood of the true dragon at the center of his heart is running rapidly, exuding a vast momentum that belongs to it.

Fang Li withdrew his spiritual power and said excitedly: "Uncle Marshal, it's great!"

Rong Min smiled and nodded.

Fang Li climbed onto the sofa and sat down, and said eagerly: "Tell me quickly, what's going on inside?"

Rong Min said everything he encountered inside, and the details were down to the fact that the dragon son said every word and word was not missed.

That's it, that's what he said, especially the exercises, I didn't understand a lot of them, so I haven't fully grasped the inheritance of the exercises he said. But I memorized them all.

Fang Li said with a smile: He is an ancient, and he speaks like this. I'll explain it to you later. Now repeat what he said at the beginning.

Rong Min repeated it again.

After Fang Li listened, he was silent for a while.

Any questions? Rong Min asked.

Fang Li shook his head and muttered: He said that he had a hunch that the earth would become like this in the next tens of thousands of years, the demon race was gone, and human beings moved to other planets, but there was still a glimmer of life and a chance to recover. So he left the inheritance of the dragon clan to an old friend

Fang Li's mind spun quickly, it seems that it was this dragon son who let the ball collect the precious inheritance of various eras before.

So who is Qiuqiu?

From Ryuko's words, it seems that Qiu Qiu is clearly either a human or a demon.

How did the ball turn into a blue ball of light again? Is it Genshin? But Qiu Qiu has denied it before.

Fang Li had a bunch of question marks in his head, and he couldn't wait to catch the ball again and ask it clearly.

Rong Min was surprised after hearing this, raised his eyebrows and asked: Can he predict the future?

Well, it looks like so. Ancient cultivators, many great powers, they are very powerful, there are many abilities that you can't imagine. However, to be able to predict the future of the earth tens of thousands of years from now, this dragon son is the power of the mighty. According to legend, the dragons should all be ranked in the immortal class, so they are all very good.

Rong Ming: I just feel mysterious.

Well, Uncle Marshal, while your memory is still fresh, you open your light brain, first write out those exercises silently, and then I will translate those exercises for you. Then Jade Jane gave it back to me, and I saved it.

Rong Min nodded and turned on the light brain, and at the same time, his stomach also gurgled.

You write silently, I'll let Brother Xia Yang bring the food over. Fang Li immediately turned on the light brain and started calling.

Yung Ming: I don't have any free time left.

Chapter 50: Changed Back!

Xia Yang heard that the marshal's cultivation was over, and hurried to the kitchen to serve food.

When he entered the office, he was so excited to cry when he saw the marshal.

Marshal, you are awake! Put all the food on the coffee table in front of him, Xia Yang was worried, I haven't eaten for a few days, these are the food prepared by the kitchen to digest, Marshal

Xia Yang looked up and saw the marshal typing quickly on the light brain, he didn't have time to pay attention to him, he asked Fang Li curiously: What is the marshal doing?

Dictation. Fang Li came over and sat down, put the jade Jian back in the box, and then retracted the space.

Xia Yang:?

Fang Li kindly explained: It was the inheritance exercise he had just obtained, and he was silently writing it out.

! Xia Yang looked at Fang Li in shock, as if he saw the demon, The marshal hasn't eaten for a few days, and you still let him write silently hungry?!

Fang Li scratched his head, you haven't come yet, just hurry up and write a little.

Xia Yang turned his head and stopped talking to him, Go to persuade Rong Ming: Marshal, the meal is coming, you eat first and then write?

Well, I'm done writing this paragraph. Rong Min wrote for another two minutes before stopping, he went to the bathroom to wash up briefly and then came out to eat.

Xia Yang saw that he began to eat, and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Fang Li pulled Rong Ming's light screen and looked down, and he couldn't help laughing.

In order to restore, Rong Min wrote vertically directly according to the writing habits of the ancients, without punctuation, but he separated a little distance to facilitate pauses, and each sentence also started on a new line.

It's kind of cute.

Uncle Marshal.

Well? Rong Min looked sideways, did he write it wrong?

No, it's fine. I mean, is there a lot of content?

Yung: Quite a lot.

Oh. Fang Li answered, shared Rong Ming's document to his light brain, and then adjusted it into a horizontal row and began to translate.

Rong Min ate quickly, and it was done in ten minutes.

Xia Yang was afraid that he had not eaten enough, and asked: Marshal, add more?

No. He looked at Fang Li, then looked at himself, and said to Fang Li, Fang Li, I'll go take a bath first.

Fang Li looked at him, no need, I'll get you a cleaning technique.

Saying that, Fang Li pinched a cleaning technique and threw it at Rong Ming.

Rong Min felt a cool feeling from the top of his head, and then his body felt refreshed.

He looked at his body, sniffed his head slightly, confirmed that it was clean, and then began to write silently again.

The two wrote silently and translated, with tacit understanding.

Four hours later, it was finally done.

After checking and confirming that it was correct, Fang Li printed out and bound the documents of the two people, one original content and one original text with translation, in duplicate.

Fang Li opened one of the catalogs with translation, ticked it with a pen a few times, and then handed it to Rong Ming, Oh, Uncle Marshal, this one is for you, I will keep these copies.

Well. Rong Min took it and looked at Fang Li's translation.

Fang Li asked: How is it, can you understand it?

Well. Rong Min looked at Fang Li, how do you understand so much?

Fang Li sighed, because I have been learning ancient Chinese since I was a child.

Grandpa, father, and mother at home are all old monsters, old antiques, can't simplify characters, taught him ancient characters since he was a child, there are several kinds, and he learned simplified characters only after going to school.

Moreover, the ancient books left by the predecessors are all ancient texts, and if you don't learn them, you can't do it, otherwise if you accidentally get a peerless exercise secret book one day and can't understand it, it will be a pity.

Many demon races and human cultivators can learn it.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, and remembered that the dragon son said that he gave the jade Jane to an old friend, and an idea suddenly popped up in his mind and asked: That dragon son, is it your friend?

What the? Hahaha~ Fang Li is going to die of laughter when he hears it, Uncle Marshal, what do you think? That dragon son is a person from many tens of thousands of years ago, how can it be my friend?

When he suspected that Qiu Qiu was Ryuko's friend, he didn't expect Rong Min to also suspect that he was Ryuko's friendFriend.

Fang Li couldn't laugh or cry.

The dragon son said he passed it on to his old friend. Rong Min said, still very skeptical.

He now also knew through that lineage that some people could live for a long, long time through cultivation.

And Fang Li, he knew so clearly these secret techniques and cultivation methods that had long disappeared, and knew so many things on the earth, then he was likely to be a person who had lived for a long time.

There is nothing wrong with this speculation.

Fang Li spread his hands, do you think I look like a person who has lived for tens of thousands of years or even hundreds of thousands of years?

Rong Min looked at him without speaking.

Fang Li exploded and glared at him: Do I look so old?

No. Rong Min shook his head.

But he also knew in the inheritance that there is a kind of transformation technique, which can become bigger if you want to become bigger, become smaller if you want to become smaller, and have powerful cultivators who want to become other objects.

So the little guy must be able to change magic, just don't know which form is his real age.

Rong Min is inclined to his original seventeen or eighteen-year-old big boy, seeing that he is so persistent about restoring the earth, using the body of a small fart is obviously not as convenient as an adult's body, but the appearance of these few years old children he has been using, there must be some reason why he can't change back.

But what happened to the two adults I saw before?

Big and small?

Before Rong Min could think clearly, he saw Fang Li snort and said, "I won't tell you, you should first cultivate the few spells I ticked on the catalog."

After speaking, Fang Li flicked his tail and left.

Rong Ming:

Seeing that the little one seemed to be a little angry, Rong Min got up and followed him.

Fang Li walked to the hall and looked back at him strangely, Uncle Marshal, do you want to go out too? Didn't Brother Xia Yang say that a lot of official duties are waiting for you?

Rong Min looked down at him and asked, "Where are you going?"

I'll go see my brothers practice.

Seeing that his face seemed to be normal, Rong Min nodded lightly and asked: "I'll go to work."

Fang Li looked at his back as he went back, a little inexplicable.

What's so weird?

Scratching his head, Fang Li didn't care, first went to the other side of the practice field for a circle, and then went back to the space immediately, and put back the black box with the true dragon inheritance.

Little Midori, this is used up, put it away quickly.

Little Green flashed and put the black box back in its original place.

In addition, these three books are also the content of the true dragon inheritance in that jade Jane, and I asked Rong Ming to write it silently. One original content, two translations, you can also put it away. In the future, if there is a need, just take this translation directly.

Midori flashed again and put the three books away.

Seeing that the inheritance was not lost, and there were more translations, Fang Li was very happy.

I'm so smart, and I'm sure I'm happy to wait for the ball to come out.

*

Within a few days, the newly built training room was ready for use, and Fang Li hurried back from Antarctica.

The training room has a total of five floors, which are specially used for cultivation, only used to absorb aura, and those who practice spells are outside.

Wow, that's wide!

Fang Li went in and took a look, each floor was much higher than ordinary buildings, very spacious, and each floor could accommodate at least 200 people cultivating at the same time.

Can the enchantment be so big? Rong Min asked.

Fang Li nodded, yes, if not, just get two, this is not a problem.

Uncle Marshal, gather the other earth system powers, and the five layers can be used. The warehouses of warships can also be used if they do not put things for the time being.

Yes.

Fang Li thought for a while, and then said: In addition, leave 100 places and gather the best wood powers, which are the kind of powers that can make rattan or something to promote the growth of plants.

Will plants grow later? Rong Min asked.

Fang Li shook his head: Yes, but they need to cultivate saplings, and when there is more land, I can't get it alone. Things that promote plant growth wait for the supply and demand of saplings to balance before use.

Good.

With an order, 800 earth system powerhouses and 100 wood system powerhouses rushed to Earth, plus the remaining 100 earth system powerhouses who came over in the first batch, and began to form the second batch of cultivation students.

On the day of class, Wen Zhixian brought his student Duan Xun over.

Rong Min also selected more than thirty fighters from the Dragon Armor Assault Group to start cultivating.

Because there are previous videos, everyone watches videos to learn the basics. When silently writing the meridian acupoint map, Fang Li called back all the previous 100 warriors to help check it.

Fang Li told them: Check against the picture, don't believe your memory, maybe you all have a missed memory. The inspection should be strict, no one can be wrong, this is responsible for them, you know?

Got it!

Remembering their previous fear of being dominated by silent writing, the warriors' hearts were dark, and they could finally raise their eyebrows!

It's time to watch others go through this pain!

No, no, you're wrong here, it's not okay if you make a mistake in words, heavy silence!

Is life important or face important? I didn't listen to Teacher Xiao Li, you remembered this wrong, if you go crazy in the future, your life will be gone! Heavy silence!

Wrong, wrong, here, and here, do it again!

A group of people fox fake tiger power, happy in their hearts, so cool.

Checking these jobs can be handed over to others, and it is still necessary for Fang Li to enlighten them.

This is delicate work, and only he can do it at the moment.

After running up and down for two days, they finally managed to get more than 1,000 people, and the rest depended on their own understanding.

The original 100 Psychic practiced spells outside during the day and in the warship warehouse at night.

They're used to it, and there's a little less people here.

Fang Li gave Rong Min an enchantment in his room and let him cultivate alone, afraid that he would affect others.

When you practice spells, you still have to go out and practice. Fang Li reminded.

Good.

With a group of new trainees, Fang Li had to go to see how their cultivation was every time he came back, and by the way, he would answer their questions and give them guidance.

Time passed quickly, and a month later, the first batch of trainees had almost practiced the soil component separation technique and could leave the school.

A spaceship pulled them all to the mouth of the Yangtze River.

Fang Li assigned them the work content.

Your task, first of all, is to use spells to separate the harmful substances from the previously opened land. Brother Xiao Hao will come over on weekends to deal with those harmful substances, and the other warrior brothers will plant trees. After dealing with the existing ones, continue to open the land along the banks of the river, and treat the soil as you go, understand?

上一章:分卷(58)下一章:分卷(60)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.1K 304 64
Author: Luojia mushroom cool A disaster, Gu Chen awakened the healing and regeneration system. Any injury he could heal if he wanted to, but at his o...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
34.8K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...