"7 Mafia Husbands" (BTS ot7 f...

By hazelrays

A sweet, kind and caring girl to whom people loves alot. She is very innocent. Her father and mother loves he... More

Introduction
Chapter -1 (Decision)
Chapter-2 (Marriage)
Chapter-3 (University)
Chapter-4 (Meet)
Chapter-5 (Talk)
Chapter-6 (Wedding)
New Mansion(Tour)
Chapter-7 (Feeling)
Chapter-8 (First Day)
Chapter-9 (Sports Day)
Chapter-10 (Won)
Chapter-11 (Dinner)
Chapter-12 (Gift)
Chapter: 13 (Spending Time)
Chapter-14 (Office)
Chapter-15 (Preparation)
Chapter-16 (Confessing)
Chapter -17 (Hurt)
Chapter- 18 (Jealousy)
Chapter-19 (Gala)
Chapter- 20 (Prom Day)
Chapter- 21 (🔞)
Chapter- 22 (Care)
Chapter - 23 (Girlfriends)
Chapter-24 (Ignored)
Chapter - 25 (Photos)
New Introduction
Chapter-26 (Family)
Chapter-27 (Again)
Chapter- 28 (Video)
Chapter- 29 (Revenge)
Chapter-30 (Zayn)
Chapter-31 (Choices)
Chapter- 31 (Plan)
Chapter- 32 (Guilt)
Master Chapter (Truth)
Chapter - 34 (Changed)
Chapter - 35 (Her life)
Chapter- 36 (Burn)
Chapter- 38 (Marriage)
Chapter- 39 (Agreed)
Chapter - 40 (Moments)
Chapter- 41 (Viagra)
Chapter- 42 (Kiss)
Chapter- 43 (🔞)
Chapter-44 (Don't Leave us)
Chapter- 45 (Take them)
Chapter- 46 (Anger)
Chapter- 47 (Hug)
Chapter - 48 (Precap)
Chapter- 50 (Love)
Chapter- 51 (Promise)
Chapter - 52 (Mine)
Chapter- 53 (Suho)
Chapter- 54 (Saved)
Chapter- 55 (Horny)
Chapter- 56 (Dirty Talks)
Chapter- 57(🔞)
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2 (Dead)
Epilogue- 3
Sinful Elegance (Prologue)
Taesin's role
Royal Elegance
Introduction
Prologue:
Royal Elegance- 1 (Meeting Someone)
Royal Elegance- 2 (Marry me)
Royal Elegance- 3 (Husband and Wife)
Royal Elegance- 4 (Hurting Her)
Royal Elegance- 5 (Romance)
New story

Chapter: 49 (Shopping)

1.8K 104 13
By hazelrays

Author Pov:

Yn came down wearing her outfit for today's shopping as tomorrow is her marriage with Hwan..

I

n hurriedness she didn't noticed what she weared. Sitting on the dining table along with her brothers and other boys she started eating her breakfast..

She was still angry with her brothers and Kim Brother and about Hwan, she forgaved him. Knowing he is innocent and didn't knew about her much...

Minho: Princess Oppa is sorry...

She ignored him and continued eating her breakfast. Kim Brothers dark eyes were glued to her as they saw her wearing this outfit.

They didn't liked it at all..

Sehun: Yn-ahh we are really sorry sissy..

Eunwoo: Chubs please we will not do this again..

Kai: Cupcake please forgave your Oppa...

They pleaded her at same time as she didn't have any affect Beacuse yesterday she was also pleading like this..

Soo-hyun: Then why did you forgive this brat?

He asked pointing at Hwan making his eyes wide..

Hwan: Hyung why are you dragging me in this?

Taehyun:  Yah you brat because she is only talking to you not with us...

He huffed and pout in sadness..

Yn: Did he knew that I was gonna meet Mr.Jung?

They all looks at her when she spoke in cold voice and her brothers pouted looking at Hwan with fake glare..

Yn's heart melted when she saw her brothers sad and pleading eyes but for not melting she tilt her head to other side as her breath got stuck in her throat...

Seeing Kim Brothers looking at her with dark eyes. She gave them the same glare as they clench their jaws seeing her glaring at them..

Her attention again got diverted when Jongsuk speaks in sad voice making her look at him in an instant...

Jongsuk: We know Princess please forgive Oppa!

Yn: Stop this cringe. Let's go we are getting late..

She spoke in her soft and cold voice as her brothers hugged her tightly knowing she have forgiven them..

Yn: Yaah I didn't said I forgaved you all..

Beomgyu: We don't need your permission to hug you cupcake..

Yeonjun: Sorry sissy we will not do this again...

He said as Yn looks here and there to trying to call her outburst on them. Her brothers sighed and hugged her more tightly..

Soobin: So Princess did you forgave us?

Yn: Yes I did Oppas! Now leave me..

She said in irritated tone making her brothers chuckle while Kim brothers and Hwan were just looking at the graceful and strong bond of the siblings...

Jackson: We love you sis..

Yn: Okay...

Jay: Say it back..

Yn: No I won't!

Her brothers looks at eachother before smirking and then looks at her before hugging her more tightly as if they were choking her trying carefully knowing she is an asthma patient..

Seo-joon: Chubs say it back?

Yn: I love you too brothers...

She said hugging them tightly as they all laughs together and Kim Brothers and Hwan just chuckled at them being so lovey dovey...

In-Yeop: Now let's go for shopping...

Hwan: Ofcourse tomorrow is my wedding with Kang Yn...

He said more like shouting and the aura of the dining hall went dark by the sudden change in Kim Brothers..

They eyes were boring holes at Hwan where their neck veins were popping out due to this much anger..

Before they could throw him out of the house Yn said something in one breath trying to ease the atmosphere of the family...

Yn: Oppas let's go for shopping...

She said taking Hwans and Sehun's hand before running out of the mansion leaving angered and boiling Kim Brothers by Jealousy...

Kim Brothers in mind: This marriage will not happen, not untill we are alive..

They thought thinking about the marriage and their yesterday night's plan..

At Shopping Mall:

Their cold face was on except Yn who was looking here and there with wide mouth and sparkling eyes..

The people around them didn't looked at them knowing the most cold CEO'S are with her as Kim Brothers smirk seeing people fearing from them..

They wanted everyone to fear from them except her. Only Kang Yn, was the one as they wanted her never to fear from them which she probably never did..

She was a brave girl from start. Shuttering was not her habit at all. After knowing they were cold and rude boys she still married them because of her parents and decided to change them..

And she succeeded, They changed which Mrs.Kim always wanted. She was thankful of having Yn around her son's..

Their thoughts were cutted by Yn who speak in cute voice dragging her brothers with them...

Surely she loves shopping alot...

Yn: Oppas let's go to buy your dress first..

She said as all the boys nodded their head and went to the specific brand of clothes....

After some hours, Yn was tired because her brothers weren't stopping at all. She glanced at Hwan to find him checking suits with his naked eyes making her laugh lightly....

She hesitantly glance at Kim Brothers to find them already looking at her with their lustful gaze fix somewhere ...

She followed their gaze and her eyes wide when she saw her tops last second two buttons were open as she coughs lightly before smoothly closing it..

She mouthed them "What are you looking at?"

As Jin mouthed with a sinister smirk on his face as Yn closed her eyes having an urged to punch that smirk of his have "You are looking sexy."

Huffing out she pout and looks at her brothers to find them finally paying the bill indicating her that their shopping has been finally completed...

Mentally smirking she exited the shop to make them taste their own medicine..

After an eternity, her brother's, Hwan and Kim Brothers sigh as they saw Yn checking each and every clothe with her wide eyes teasing them...

Selecting one dress of wedding she went to the the trial room unaware that someone might be following her...

Entering and checking her dress she like it and was about to go out but was halted when she saw someone standing their holding his hands above his chest smirking at Her...

Her breathing rate got heavy as he took his steps closer to her making her feel thousands of emotion burying in her...

She closed her eyes when that person sneaks his hands on her petite waist pulling her closer to his chest..

Her face got heated at such moment, she speaks in her cold voice...

Yn: What are you doing here?

??: Missed me Princess?

____________

Guess you don't likes my stories much.

Voting doesn't seems compulsory for me but at least you all can comment down to write how did the chapter went...

Guess what?

I think I should delete this story. As I said earlier votes are not that much important for me but at least you all can comment a single line..

I feels sad when I sees someone else stories and they all would be having much comments on their chapters..

But me, I don't even get a single praise for my chapter. Don't do this.

At least I don't do this that "50 Votes to unlock next Chapter" I clearly doesn't do this but still not even single comments on my chapters that makes me sad..

Thinking my story is growing but my comments section are empty as hell...

So rules from today...

"10 comments to unlock next Chapter."

And remember I will follow this rule deeply so will you all. Please..

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
374K 9.3K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
160K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
143K 3.7K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...