My bossy CEO, please Divorce...

By swatisingh28

This is a very intriguing story as it includes all sorts of sauces of life, it has drama, love, hatred, sacri... More

A hot and passionate night
Rebirth
I have one request
Finally, Divorced
Reached Finland
The clauses of the divorce papers
I am pregnant
Accompany me to an interview
All prepared
The white rose
The eye contact
No longer at your beck and call
An awaiting storm
An indigestable dinner
A final goodbye
His guilt
His grandparents
Katherine knows
Grandma knows and supports Abel
Its all meaningless now
Katherine was kidnapped
She felt she should die
Imprisoned
I will definitely leave
The Same House
He Came Drunk
You Were Never The Other Woman
The Night Is Long 1
The Long Night 2
She was determined
Just a title
Chocolate
She couldn't leave
Please Me
Let's Sleep
His Considerate Side
A New Prison For Her
Her Heart
Took The Bait
Old Enemies
Once And For All
His Anxiousness
His Considerate Side
The Chance She Wanted To Give Him
His Confession
She Is Just A Pawn
Utterly Defeated
Do You Know?
Their End
No Signs Of Her
Scores To Settle
One Method
FATE
His Nightmare
Ceciliy and Elli
Yes To Luke
Rosy
Will It Ease My Pain
We Know
His Grandma
Back In The City
Take Things Slow
Cupcakes
Butterfly- Something Good Is Going To Happen
Finally......Met
Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree
A Perfect Family
Shaman's Confidence
Couldn't Find A Thing
Who's The Man
Are You Our Dad?
Shaman's Misery
Luke's Apology
The Director Is Here
Too Much Of a Coincidence
His Little Tiger
The Power Cut
Her Guilt

We Need To Talk

155 1 0
By swatisingh28

Lia brought the base of the cake to the dinning table where all the three were seating and preparing the frosting for the cake. She walked back to the kitchen and gazed at them while leaning on the doorframe, she was thinking of the past when she used to have nightmares about that night when she had jumped of the cliff without caring for her or even her kids life and regrets it immensely. But, she still feels fortunate to be able to give birth to the kids and seeing them happy together with Luke, she couldn't ask for more but she knew it wasn't the end and she will have to return to the city. 

Even though Luke work's stable, he still belongs to his hospital and she wouldn't block his future so she will have to talk about it and them. They enjoyed their cozy dinner while their daughter sang for them, she had a beautiful voice and Luke always encouraged her to sing more. 

At night, Luke put the kids to sleep while Lia cleaned the kitchen and soon joined him in their bedroom after kissing her kids good night. They had been sleeping on the bed for one year before that Lia always slept with her kids still they never crossed the line which Lia was more than grateful for because engaging in any sort romantic relationship is the last thing she wants to do now. 

She noticed Luke was already dressed in his night clothes so she hurried her shower and nightly routine, once done she sat on the bed beside him and spoke while looking at him, "We need to talk". It was simple four words but its meaning was already piercing through Luke's heart, he knew whatever came now will not be good for the family he so selfishly created even so it was a given so he could only clench his fists and nod at Lia to go on. 

Lia sighed and continued, "We need to return" seeing the frown on his face she intertwined her fingers with him and spoke, "This is not the life we can continue living on and you know that, let's get back to our city and start afresh but Luke if we are going to spent rest of our lives together, i want you to know, i don't want us to get romantically involved but if you want to get a real marriage bound by love, you can leave us and don't worry about the kids".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 237 52
Spin of PTB & LBB Sean Wayne...... Unfortunate famous designer....... Irrevocably in love Lisa Waynes! People say Love is all about being patient...
178K 11.4K 32
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...
56.5K 4K 49
"Despite being born into murky conditions where hope for beautiful life seems dubious, the lotus grows, rises above adversity and thrives." Diya was...
13.2K 1.2K 66
𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐�...