"Glory To Mankind" (On Hold)

By saibotbitch

"Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped... in an endless spiral of life and de... More

Hello-
Record of Ragnarok - Chapter 1
A Time With Lü Bu
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 1 / 4)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 2 / 4)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 3 / 4)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 4 / 4 )
A Time with Thor
A Time With Adam
Rewriting In Progress
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 1)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 2)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 6 (Rewritten)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 7 (Rewritten)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 1)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 2)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 3)
Adam vs Zeus (Final Part)
Glory To Humanity - Chapter 12
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 13
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 1)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 2)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 3)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 18
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 19
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 1)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 2)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 3)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 4)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 25
Glory to Mankind - Chapter 26
Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 1)
Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Part 2)
Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 3)
Raiden Tameemon Vs Shiva (Part 4)
Raiden Tameemon Vs Shiva (Part 5)
Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 33
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 34
Buddha vs. Zerofuku (Part 1)
Buddha vs. Zerofuku (Part 2)
Buddha Vs. Zerofuku (Part 3)
Buddha Vs. Hajun (Final Part)
Glory to Mankind - Chapter 40
YO STOP- WARNING
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 41
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 1)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 2)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 3)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Final Part)
Heyyyyyyy- Bad Author Note hereeeeee-

Buddha Vs. Hajun (Part 4)

150 4 2
By saibotbitch

Music Up Top: Cath Palug - Kohta Yamamoto

No happiness for Zerofuku, unfortunately-

- Back To The Story -

Zerofuku stayed on his back as his form had slowly changed back to that of his pure time.

"Hm?"
"Hey-"
"Something's wrong with Zerofuku..."

"What's going on, sister...?" Göll clung to Brunhilde's dress. "No... That right there... Is Zerofuku's original form..."

Said God had softly laughed, brushing some blood away from his cheek. "That stings..." He muttered.

(Ah... I can't believe it... I'm happy... -Zerofuku)

Souji and Kondou seemed content.
So did Kojiro.
Chen, Lü Bu, and Randgriz were gone from their dorms.
So was Adam and Reginleif.
Jack and Hlökk were gone, leaving nothing but their tea sets and treats.
Raiden and Thrüd were also completely gone.

"I'll... try to believe again." Zerofuku spoke. One of his horns then popped off, now gently landing on the floor. Yet, the inside of it had started to sprout into a spiral. "In what I wanted to do... In the people I wanted to make happy... And I'll try... to love myse-"

Zerofuku's horn had then plunged into the side of his head as a large ringing sound was heard within his ears. "Hey! Zero-!" Buddha's eyebrows furrowed as he saw the God's back popping. He slowly got himself up, using the strength in his feet to simply lift himself up.

"He, uh... got back up?! Is he not done yet-?!"

Zerofuku grit his teeth before his horns extended in size. The God immediately screamed in agony, the horns plunging into his mouth and the hole in his chest.

"What the hell-?!" Everyone watched with disgust as this happened.

"N-No... I..." Zerofuku muttered. "I don't... I don't... I yearn for..."

He couldn't even finish his sentence before two dragons had flew out of his mouth and chest, circling the area.

"T-Two massive dragons... have shot out of Zerofuku's body!!"

Buddha seemed to watch with shock. "Wha...?" He muttered.

The dragons suddenly rushed down to Zerofuku.

"B-Buddha, help-"

The male lunged forward in attempt to grab the God, but couldn't save him once the pressure of gusting wind almost blew him back.

He gripped at the floors with grit teeth, keeping his eyes on Zerofuku's figure as it slowly got covered.

"Wha... What the heck...?" Göll muttered. "What is that thing...?" She, as well as everyone stared into the egg that had floated above the floor.

"Erm... It seems like the match is still going, I think...?" Heimdall questioned.

"How unsightly... Not my taste at all..." Aphrodite mumbled as her servants continued to hold her tits in place for her.

Buddha seemed to slowly approach the egg before hands reached past it, completely tearing it open.

A large figure had then started to emerge as a dark energy flooded the entire area.

Buddha had taken his chance, now completely leaping back.

Was the reason Buddha leapt back in that instant, as if reflex... Because he could see what was coming...?

The God could feel his eyebrows twitch with disbelief.

Nay.

The figure within the egg had continued to emerge, its figure completely coated in a black goop that had dripped off of its body.

The second it had fully gotten up, the egg under it had been completely crushed.

The figure towered above Buddha, who had immediately gripped at his blade yet again.

"Who the hell..." He muttered.

It was for the simple fact...

"... are you?" Buddha finished.

... that he could see nothing.

Nothing but a murky black emotion.

- Within a certain God's Chambers -

"Zerofuku's changed form the second- no, for the third time!!" Heimdall's voice called out. "Ah... So this is what became of that...?" The God mumbled. "... Intriguing..." He smirked faintly.

Lord of The Flies
Beelzebub
(Abrahamic Pantheon)

"'At white light and black shadow's blending... the horns of the netherworld shall awaken, and eternal darkness be born... The legendary berserker of the Netherworld..."

- Back in the Arena -

Buddha stood completely cautious, as the dark liquid on the figure melted off, revealing his tall and glowering form.

Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven
Hajun
(Dharmic Pantheon)

Both he and Buddha glared into each other in silence for a few moments.

"... Divine Retribution... Cometh." Hajun's voice finally spoke, sending shivers down everyone's spine. The sky above seemed to swirl with darkness, as well as the clouds.

The mere aura that had emitted off of the Demon seemed to make Buddha tense up further.

"Wha... Wha... What the heck...? What the heck is that thing...?!" Göll questioned. Brunhilde collapsed to one knee. "Sister-?!" Her younger sibling called out. "I... I have no idea!!" Brunhilde replied. "What-?! You actually don't know about it-?!" Göll questioned again.

"... What happened to Zero?" Buddha questioned. Hajun slowly raised his chin. "... He is gone." The God answered. "He is nowhere to be found in this world... My name... is Hajun." He slightly raised his arms, making Buddha tense up again. "Alright, so... What do you want? Or rather... what the hell are you...?" Hajun clenched his fist. "I myself... do not know. However... I think that what I want... is to test out these new powers now." He looked at Buddha.

"That startled me... Old man... what's the deal with that thing?" Loki questioned. Odin's eyebrows remained furrowed as he silently glared into the arena. Wind gusted past Zeus, making his eyes faintly open even further. "I-Is that thing really a God, Hermes-?!" Ares turned to the male. He remained silent for a moment, tilting his head. "... I have no idea." He replied with an unsure expression. "What-?! Y-You don't know about it-?!" Ares questioned. "That... is no God." Another voice spoke as he walked into the room. "Wh... Wha... Wh... Wh... What are you doing here-?!" Ares yelled. "How long are you going to keep sitting there?" The man's voice questioned. "Huh-?" Ares blinked. "That is my seat." The other man spoke. He saw the God quickly plunge upwards, practically teleporting behind the seat as the God sat down by the VIP seat.

Leader of the Underworld
Hades
(Greek Pantheon)

"It's been some time, Lord Hades." Hermes smiled softly as he gently bowed. "For you to come all this way to Valhalla... is quite the rare occasion, isn't it?" He smirked. "... I'd heard... that my younger brother has lost... and has somehow been resurrected." Hades spoke. Ares looked to be foaming at the mouth by now as Hermes nodded. "I find it hard to believe, but it seems as if this is the reality of things. But having him resurrected... by who?" Hades looked towards the Messenger. He closed his eyes. "... My apologies... but... we're currently trying to locate them now... The signal of their Black Box has suddenly went missing..." Hades blinked. "... So they're gone as well..." He mumbled. Zeus seemed to lean close. "We don't talk about the both of them here anymore.... You said that the thing down there was no God... If so, then you know what it is, yes, Hades?" The God questioned, obviously irked. "Heh..." Hades smirked faintly, placing a hand up to his chin. "You haven't changed one bit, have you, Little Brother...? Calm down for a minute." Zeus had then backed off as Hades leaned against the back of his seat. "... That... is a legendary dark berserker... Spoken of in Helheim since ancient times." Ares' eyes seemed to widen.

Across all mythologies, is the common theme of a three-layered world.
The world of where the Gods and the souls reside...
Valhalla, Heaven.
The world where the Humans and animals reside...
Midgard, Earthly World.
And... one more layer... known as "Hell. The Demon World."
And "Nenokuni", the land of origins amongst other names... the world... where unearthly beings prowl.
The Netherworld, Helheim.

"In Helheim... there's a legend that goes as follows... 'At white light and black shadow's blending... The horns of the Netherworld shall awaken... And eternal darkness shall be born'."

Otherwise called... Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven... Hajun.

"D-Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven..." Ares mumbled. "In other words, Lord Hades... You have something to do with it?" Hermes looked towards the male. He stayed silent for a few moments as a frown made its way onto his face. "... Even as the ruler of Helheim... I must admit... that I have never seen it before..." Hades said. "Even you've never seen of it before, Lord Hades...?" Ares questioned. "What led a meager God from Valhalla... to become the Legendary Hajun?" Hermes questioned. "That's what I want to know." Hades answered.

Buddha clenched at his blade with furrowed brows as Hajun's eyes narrowed.

"Forgive me..." He spoke whilst clenching his fists. "I am not used to this..." He said.

A blade had then grew from his forearm.

"I may end up... finishing this in an instant."

Buddha's eyes widened as he saw the blade now crashing down on him.

It took all he had just to block against Hajun's attack.

The floor under him had seemed to crash into a crater.

"... You blocked it." Hajun spoke. "... How surprising." He mumbled. "Doesn't sound very convincing if you have that look on your face...!"

Hajun pulled his blade away before thrusting it towards Buddha again.

He continued to block against the man's offenses with what he could.

"Wow... His speed's insane..." Göll mumbled. "B-But, Buddha should be alright, right...?" She then looked towards Brunhilde. "Cause he can see any attack ahead of time, right...?" The woman's eyes narrowed. "No... If I could say it... he can't see anything at all." Göll seemed to gape. "He does not perceive any light from Hajun... It's complete darkness." Brunhilde replied. "What do you mean by that...?" Brunhilde placed her hands over her head. "To put it more technically... Buddha's 'Eighth Consciousness' is able to see the fluctuations of the soul."

Whenever a person decides on a course of action, the soul or the will moves before the body.
By seeing the radiance of the will, by seeing the movements of the light within every creature... Buddha always knows what will happen next.
In other words... without a single speck of light... Hajun's soul is rendered unseeable to Buddha.

"N-No way..." Göll mumbled. "That means he can't use future vision...?" She muttered.

Buddha grunted as he gained a cut on his forearm.

"H-Hajun, formerly Zerofuku, launches a ferocious flurry of blows!!"

The blade in Hajun's forearm began to bend and fluctuate, making things even worse for Buddha.

He blocked against the sword, sliding back.

"You freak..." He mumbled. "... Amazing..." Hajun looked at his body. "Then... I think I shall fight... at maximum output..."

His arm began to twist in with his blade.

"Divine Retribution..."

Hajun appeared in front of Buddha.

"Turn about, Six Realms!!" He yelled.

His blade had then formed into a shield.

"He popped his shield in time!!"

Yet, the second that the hit had made contact, an explosion of wind gusted around the arena.

Some drops of blood had then dripped down to the floor as Hajun's eyes narrowed.

"My, my..." He mumbled, continuing to say those words as he saw that he had managed to get a friction on Buddha's eye.

The male seemed to grit his teeth with furrowed brows, seeing a grin grow on Hajun's face.

"Well, that's too bad!!" The Demon spoke.

- With Beelzebub -

"... Anyone would've been fine." He spoke, looking down at the floor. "It just so happened... that what I was looking for was right in front of me..." Beelzebub then gently plucked a rose away from its place. "And I simply wanted to see... what sort of flowers... would grow in that beautiful soil..." He softly inhaled some of the flower's scent before lowering it. The petals slowly started to fall off. "... Yes..." Beelzebub mumbled, looking down at the floor. The flower petals had rested by the tiles. "... Anyone... would have been fine."

- Back with the others -

"Lord Buddha..."
"No way..."

"H-Hajun's mighty strike... has gouged out Buddha's eye!!"

The male's glasses had fallen to the floor, shattered to fragments of glass and simple frames.

Buddha had then taken a few steps back, clenching his staff as it formed back to its normal form.

"Th-That shield was able to block the massive Catastrophe... But he just bored right through it..?" Ares muttered.

"... Magnificent. I intended to tear through your head, but you dodged it just in the nick of time... But..."

Hajun held his arm out, making it form into another axe.

"... let us see how long you can last." The Demon seemed to smirk.

Loki immediately chuckled upon seeing Buddha's struggle to avoid Hajun's attacks.

"Turnabout, six realms!" He called out.

Right as Hajun's axe made contact with his blade, he pulled his weapon back, now swinging it down again.

Buddha seemed to struggle further to even swing back, blocking and avoiding the Demon's strikes.

"Looks like his left eye's totally gone..." Loki mumbled. "He's only getting attacked from the left. Damn, how lame." He spoke.

Buddha then blocked one of Hajun's attacks again before swinging his blade towards the Demon.

He had swung himself back, now avoiding the strike.

Yet, a small cut appeared by the male's neck as he grinned down at Buddha.

Te male could barely avoid the next hit, gaining another gash in his shoulder.

"Divine Retribution..." Hajun muttered.

Buddha took a few steps back, pointing his blade at the Demon's figure.

"So, he's changed his angle to cover his blind spot." Hermes mumbled. "Th-That's what I was thinking, too-" Ares looked forward to avoid his sibling's gaze.

The pair had then focused on Buddha's and Hajun's offenses, which had kept going.

"What an intense exchange!! Th-They're evenly matched!! No!!"

Hajun seemed to keep mumbling about "Divine Retribution" whilst stabbing his blade towards Buddha.

He was eventually grazed in his side, making the Demon lick at the blood of his blade.

"Divine Retribution..." He muttered.

"Hajun has the clear advantage! Little by little... he starts to wear down Buddha!!"

"He's leading Buddha by the nose... What strength... Just what the hell is he...?" Ares muttered. "Hmph. I never expected one like you to understand." Hades seemed to scoff. "Hajun's strength... is on a magnitude that many Gods can't even hold a candle to. But at any rate... he is a genuine monster said to have destroyed half of Helheim long ago." The God looked forward again. "H-Half of Helheim?!" Ares yelled. "Actually, maybe it's better to say that he left half of it destroyed... According to the legends, one day, after wreaking havoc across Helheim, Hajun suddenly vanished. Many months and years passed, but he never emerged. I believed he was a simple tale from long ago, before I came to rule over Helheim." Hades gently tapped at the side of his face. "Then how is the legendary Hajun here now?" Hermes questioned. "There's only one explanation I can think of." Hades answered.

Someone acquired the little detritus.
Something that was left from Hajun.
Cultivated it, through some unknown method... formed it into something alike to a seed... and then took the very seeds of Hajun... and planted them in Zerofuku.

Both Zeus and Hermes went silent. "Wh-Who the hell would do something such as that-?!" Ares questioned. "Hmph. To possess that much technical skill... and have the eccentricity to waste so much energy on something so frivolous... It could only be him..." Ares arched an eyebrow. "Him?" He questioned. "Ah..." Hermes blinked. "I see. So, it's that man..." He smiled faintly.

- With Beelzebub -

"So this is what happens when the soil is good..." The God mumbled, watching the screen as Buddha had blocked against Hajun's attack. Beelzebub then gently grabbed some tea, seeing the male slash his blade upwards, only for the Demon to stab his own blade into the God's foot. "Divine Retribution.." The Demon spoke. He smirked as Buddha grit his teeth.

- Back with the others -

Buddha had immediately leapt away from Hajun whilst the Demon chuckled.

"You're helpless."

"W-We're done for."
"Buddha doesn't have any way left to attack..."
"Hajun's too strong!!"

"I dunno who the hell that guy is, but he's sick!"
"Serves Buddha right!! All bark and no bite!!"
"Keep it up, Hajun!"

Buddha seemed to pant faintly, watching Hajun as the Demon pointed his axe at him.

"You have no chance left. Surrender and face Divine Retribution." He ordered. "Heh... Divine... Retribution... It really is you in there... Come on... Answer me... Zero!" Buddha called out. "Zero...? Zerofuku...?" Hajun questioned. "You mean... that third-rate runt...?" He seemed to chuckle. The Demon had then burst into laughter. "I consumed that thing a long time ago." Buddha's eyes immediately widened as he remained silent. "You needn't worry. He made a splendid repast for me. Exquisite treatment for someone like him, a third-rate runt lower than dirt. Surely, he cried. Tears of j-" He was immediately cut off. "Shut up!!" Buddha shouted.

Everyone seemed to go silent from shock.

"... Gotcha... That makes things a lot easier." Buddha's staff reverted back to normal. "Yeah... You're..." He pointed his staff towards Hajun. "You're Buddha fuckin' dead!!"

His staff had then began to transform into something all on its own.

The Six Realms Staff transforms in accordance with Buddha's emotions.

Fifth Realm, Preta Realm.

However, the emotion at the front of Buddha's mind at this instance... was one thought to be rejected long ago as "poison."

Hatred.

Holy Kannon

Thus, the Six Realms staff... changed into a form which even Buddha... had never seen... called...
Salakauas: Scythe of the wild God

Buddha's staff had transformed into a scythe with a dragon head at the very front of it.

"What the-?! Holy shit!" Loki grinned.
"Such an eerie form! What the hell-?!" Ares questioned.
"Not exactly a very fitting weapon for Buddha..." Hermes smirked faintly as Hades chuckled.
"So he intends on ending this in one blow...?" Hades spoke.

Hajun smirked faintly. "How pitiful." He spoke. "Giving Divine Retribution as insects like you squirm... Trying to fight back against a supreme being such as I... It feels so unbelievably refreshing!!" Hajun laughed, one of his eyes flinching as Buddha's eyebrows furrowed.

He pair had then engaged with each other as Buddha's scythe locked against the Demon's axe.

Karma Destroying Samsara Cycle

"Hmph! Too slow!" Hajun grinned again.

Yet, his weapon was then pushed against him as Buddha continued to swing his weapon down on the Demon.

A beam was fired at him.

Yet, he immediately swung himself back, avoiding the male's hit.

"Divine Retribution!!" Hajun grinned.

"Again!"

Buddha's weapon had a beam fired out of it.

Karma Destroying Samsara Cycle: Eternal

Blood seemed to splatter onto the floor.

Yet, it wasn't Hajun's.

He had blocked Buddha's attack.

It was the God's blood that had splattered across the destroyed floors.

He had a blade struck through his chest, putting everyone in shock.

"... Well, any final words?" Hajun questioned. Buddha slowly seemed to smirk. "Then... let me repeat myself again..." He muttered. "If the Gods won't save them... I will!" The God started to move forward. "Why, you..." Hajun mumbled with a slightly stunned expression.

He had then locked weapons with Buddha.

"And if any God gets in my way, I'll kill them!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.9K 31
A young goddess born from the strongest god, finds herself in Olympus during the 4000 years council, to debate on whether to let humans live for anot...
199K 3.4K 48
A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked up stories I've written so far. Y/n was...
276K 5.7K 72
[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fantasize about them! My most recent chap...
443 4 4
Do you want to be an unfortunate Yandere protagonist that has to work in the underworld? Well look no further! Because you are a dark organization le...