Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... More

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu

106 2 0
By Kazuyuuki95

The Buddhists say, "It is said that the world, mountains, rivers, the earth, and all the dharmas that have action will flow without pause, and will eventually mutate. All are impermanent." And pain, death and destruction, can find a new starting point.

"His Royal Highness and Yuan Jun met as young men and have a deep friendship with each other. It's not that the little immortal doesn't understand, but his soul has been dispersed and the way of heaven is constant. Yuan Jun is originally an immortal and his life has been exhausted. If you insist on creating a reincarnation for him, You can’t tell the cause and effect between you.”

After being separated from Luo Yingbai, Xia Xianning's consciousness was inexplicably sucked into a world of Hongmeng. At first, after an unknown amount of time in silence, a voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

Almost without thinking, Xia Xianning said naturally: "I didn't want to settle it with him, but I was worried that his life was over, and even if he could forcefully enter reincarnation, he would be condemned by God."

The voice seemed to chuckle: "The immortal has just said that there is permanence in the way of heaven, but there is no permanence in the world. Between permanence and impermanence, it depends on how your highness chooses..."

"Outside of the Miemeng Hill, there is an altar, named Youchang Platform, and a high cliff, named Wuchang Cliff. The souls of Emperor Ghost and Minglang Yuanjun dissipated nearby. If your Highness is not afraid of experiencing the loss, If it’s painful, go ahead.”

Xia Xianning opened her eyes suddenly.

Opposite him, there are thousands of flowers like a sea, clouds are floating around, and a large hall floats in the middle of the divine light and mist, which is where Minglang Yuanjun lives.

But in such an ethereal sleeping palace, blood slowly seeped out from the cracks in the bricks and doors, making this bright and beautiful picture seem a bit more tragic and strange out of thin air.

Seeing this familiar scene, Xia Xianning slowly laughed.

He finally remembered the deepest hidden memory in his previous life, the mystery that he and Luo Yingbai could be reborn at the same time, but this time, he will not repeat the same mistakes of failure.

Because this is the cliff of impermanence!

Countless endings, countless beginnings, life and death, birth and death in an instant, Xia Xianning's previous reincarnations all ended on the cliff of impermanence, and when he came back to this land again under the pull of fate, his Only the consciousness will be pulled out unconsciously.

At this moment, he realized that the time and space overlapped in an instant, just like a flower blooming and fading, and he had returned to reality.

In reality, the catastrophe has passed.

The sun was shining brightly, and the scorched earth was suddenly covered by a layer of fine velvet grass that had just sprouted. Luo Yingbai was half-kneeling next to a silver stream, holding up a handful of water to wash away the blood on his face. .

Xia Xianning rushed over in a hurry, but after seeing Luo Yingbai's back, her heart felt sour, and she stopped unconsciously.

This beautiful scenery created a seemingly peaceful illusion. If time can freeze at this moment...it seems very good.

On the contrary, Luo Yingbai looked back and smiled immediately after seeing Xia Xianning.

He stood up, his footsteps were a little unsteady, and he took two steps towards Xia Xianning. Xia Xianning stared at him, took a step, and quickly ran towards Luo Yingbai, hugged him, and hugged him tightly.

Luo Yingbai slid down in his arms, Xia Xianning hugged him and knelt on the ground.

"You..." He suppressed the choking in his throat, "You took the initiative to lure Tian Jie here again. From childhood to adulthood, you have to intentionally make trouble for me."

Luo Yingbai said: "So, are you afraid that I will cause trouble, so you sealed my memory? No wonder I can't remember anything."

Xia Xianning whispered: "Yes."

"What I didn't understand before, I understand now."

Luo Yingbai said: "At the beginning...we were trying to catch Yue Huan, you were trapped in the Dajiang Palace formation, and the formation asked you three questions, and the third question was, 'If you can't get what you love, then you don't know what to do. A body of flesh and blood, how much is left, how long can it last', the meaning of her question, so it is like this."

Xia Xianning said: "Stop talking and take a rest."

Luo Yingbai grabbed his hand: "Back then, I died together with Emperor Guiji. His body disappeared and his soul disappeared. He is a weapon spirit. As long as the main body is still there, there is a chance to reunite and form, but I shouldn't be alive. It's you, follow me!" I changed my life and wanted to be robbed on my behalf, that Weibo, is it, is it you..."

He was a little short of breath after speaking, and coughed, Xia Xianning patted Luo Yingbai on the back, and said: "Yes, it's me. But you are disobedient every time, I really can't help it."

There is Changtai who creates a false world according to the principles of the world, and Wuchangya can specifically reverse the fate of the two. Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai reincarnated from here at the same time. The main purpose is not to accompany him in reincarnation, but to use this to deceive the sky Let the catastrophe fall on you.

In this way, with one life for another, he will lose his soul for Luo Yingbai, and Luo Yingbai will be able to return to the heaven to be his Yuanjun.

But the idea is very good, but the process is extremely difficult.

Xia Xianning's first failure was when Luo Yingbai regained his divine power and memory after being reincarnated, and he was unwilling to let his junior brother bear these for him, so he took the initiative to attract catastrophe and end reincarnation.

In order to make him stop resisting, Xia Xianning sealed his memory and divine power in Luo Yingbai's amulet.

But with such a seal, the merits accumulated in him are gone. The second and third reincarnations failed in succession. Luo Yingbai died to save others. Toddlers.

This made Xia Xianning realize that Luo Yingbai was reincarnated after all. With his own relatives and friends, the karma in the world has not been repaid, and the merits of his body are not enough. If he forcibly reverses his fate, he will only die halfway.

After much deliberation, he simply dispersed some of his divine power and injected it into Weibo, using this as a basis to guide Luo Yingbai step by step to end the gift of childbirth, repay the cause and effect, and accumulate merit. So far, exactly seven lives.

But the fulfillment of every wish on Weibo was a drain on Xia Xianning's own magical power. Until several reincarnations later, he could hardly retain the memory of his past.

They finally reached this point, but the appearance of Ge Panming broke the balance. If the amulet had not been broken just now, Luo Yingbai would not have taken the initiative to cause the heavenly tribulation, and the direction of the thunder coming into the world would not have been Chang Tai. , but the cliff of impermanence where Xia Xianning is.

Xia Xianning bent down a little bit, and buried his head on Luo Yingbai's shoulder. The negligence committed in the first reincarnation must never be repeated-he can't afford to lose.

Luo Yingbai said: "Xianning, I beg you one thing."

Xia Xianning held his hand instead, and Luo Yingbai's eyes pleaded: "Don't try again, you know in your heart that no matter what you try, we both have only one life, one will live and the other will die, since both It's separation, what's the point of doing this?"

He begged Xia Xianning for many, many things, but almost all of them were jokes. Luo Yingbai would only silently bear the really embarrassing requests.

Xia Xianning nodded heavily and slowly.

Luo Yingbai smiled deliberately and said: "I was originally worried about my father settling the score when I go back, but now I don't have to worry about it. Xianning, live a good life and help me take care of them. It would be better if you can make them forget about me... ...When the first life is over and you return to your normal body, just wait for me in the sky, maybe one day, I will go back to find you..."

Luo Yingbai's voice became smaller and smaller, and gradually turned into a murmur. Xia Xianning was silent for a moment, then covered his eyes with his hands, feeling sore in his heart.

After separation again and again, why did they end up like this? It's not because Luo Yingbai did something wrong, on the contrary, he wants to protect more people.

From birth, they have extraordinary abilities and status, and shoulder different responsibilities from ordinary people. In Geng Geng's world, thousands of lights are lit, and each light carries different joys, sorrows, and sorrows, and the cruelty of fate will not disappear because of the shining of light.

A child who cannot afford to go to school, a girl who has been wronged, a man who runs and cries bitterly in the rainy night with his dying relative on his back, the mother who is reluctant to leave the youngest son...

When everyone encounters pain and suffering, he always prays for the blessing of God, always hopes for a miracle to happen, and always hopes that an omnipotent god will appear in front of him and extend a helping hand.

But the acquisition of happiness always has a price to pay.

Xia Xianning could feel Luo Yingbai's eyelashes brushing gently against his palm, and then stopped moving. He moved his hand away, Luo Yingbai had already closed his eyes.

Xia Xianning caressed his face reluctantly, moved away resolutely, took out his phone, opened his Weibo, and typed something quickly.

Soon, another familiar red letter Weibo appeared under Luo Yingbai's account——

Xia Xianning: @白哥少论话叔先生, live well, don’t remember me. ……love you forever.

After typing the last period and completing the commission, Xia Xianning's face instantly turned pale, and blood overflowed from the corners of her lips.

The divine power that had just recovered was peeled off from his body, but Xia Xianning didn't seem to know the pain, but just stared at Luo Yingbai nervously and eagerly. Seeing that his face gradually recovered blood color and his injury was reversed, Xia Xianning finally breathed a sigh of relief and couldn't help but smile.

He promised Luo Yingbai that he would not try again because he understood that the method this time would be successful. As long as he was not, Weibo must realize the client's wish.

Luo Yingbai can finally return to the Heavenly Court to be his Yuanjun, although the two of them still cannot be together.

This was the longest and shortest moment in Xia Xianning's life. He had always been taciturn, but at this moment he felt full of uneasiness and full of things to say.

Xia Xianning reluctantly pressed her face against Luo Yingbai's cheek, and whispered softly while she was still conscious:

"Senior brother, I remember the time when we first met. Emperor Gouchen sent you to the Sanqing Seat. I went in a little later. You were wearing a bamboo green robe, holding a cup of tea in your hand, and looked back at me... …”

At his first glance, he didn't see Luo Yingbai's face clearly, but he saw that this person had an elegant demeanor and a different kind of casualness in his demeanor, just like a branch of purple tung tree swaying in the wind, with the person supported by him The teacups in his hands all looked unique and exquisite.

Xia Xianning recalled the moment when Luo Yingbai looked back at him, the corners of his eyes were slightly bent: "Brother, I thought at that time, this person is really good-looking."

He smiled, feeling that his physical strength was rapidly draining away, so he hugged Luo Yingbai tighter: "In the first life, after you knew my purpose, you got angry at me for the first time and asked me to leave. At that time, you said, you When I came to this world, I had other relatives and friends, and experienced many things that I had never experienced in the past. Minglang is no longer the same as before..."

"Actually, I know that you just want me to give up by saying this, but I have always wanted to tell you that I still like you now better than Minglang in the past."

"Because every time I spend more time with you, I like you more."

The world in front of him gradually blurred, and Xia Xianning saw that among the countless floating clouds, there seemed to be many jumping flames. These flames surrounded him and Luo Yingbai, and then flew into his body in clusters.

His eyes suddenly widened.

Xia Xianning propped up a Weibo account that could fulfill Luo Yingbai's wishes with his magic power. The fulfillment of every wish would cause his own consumption. Until the last moment, his mana was exhausted and his oil was exhausted.

This was the ending he had expected a long time ago, and he never regretted it.

But what Xia Xianning forgot is that from the time of registration on Weibo, everyone can talk to Luo Yingbai through it. The problems Luo Yingbai helps people solve are not just a few red-lettered Weibo commissions.

The gratitude and admiration of countless strangers have gathered into the most sincere and purest power in the world, and even once guarded their divine residence with their lives.

Perhaps in this world, if you follow your heart in everything you do, there is no need to measure whether it is worth it or not, to be gloriously injured, to heal from the scars, and to continue to face the uncertainty of the next world.

Impermanence is also a kind of cause and condition, which will never be locked tightly by the heart.

As clusters of flames jumped into the body, the imaginary burning sensation did not appear. The body felt as comfortable and relaxed as soaking in a hot spring. Xia Xianning vaguely felt that her strength seemed to be filling her limbs again, but sleepiness inevitably surged. On the road, he soon fell into the boundless darkness.

————————————

The spring breeze is swaying, the jade water is rippling, and the morning light flies over the corner of the pavilion and reflects on the water, like a layer of broken gold.

A beautiful fairy girl sat among a huge water lily in the pond, playing a pipa and singing Huang Tingjian's "Drinking Fire Order":

"Seeing that the late love is as old as before, and the friendship is deep. The song is touching when dancing. The smoke and water have been dreaming for several years, and there is nowhere to pursue...Dawn is also starry, and the moon is sinking. Xiao is also flying low, Can't send a voice..."

Ming Langyuanjun sat in the pavilion and listened to music. His eyes are half-closed, his back is leaning against the beams and pillars, his long legs are folded on the railing, and his posture is leisurely and lazy. The long gown with a white background woven with golden cloud patterns was gently blowing in the wind, like a white cloud accidentally falling into the world.

"Luo Yingbai..."

"Luo Yingbai?"

"Brother!"

Just when he was about to fall asleep, a voice seemed to come from very close to his ears, Ming Lang suddenly opened his eyes, sat up straight and looked around.

The pavilion was empty except for the passing wind.

Seeing that his expression was different, the Immortal Fairy who was originally singing slapped her fingers and ended playing.

She was concerned: "Mr. Yuan has had frequent nightmares in the past few days after returning from calamity. Why is it that he is not stable even in broad daylight now?"

Minglang frowned and rubbed his temples.

Fairy Fairy put away her pipa, turned around lightly, and was already standing in the pavilion, offering a cup of hot tea with both hands.

Ming Lang took a sip of tea, and felt a little better. He stuffed the tea Gu into Xian Ji's hand, and said angrily: "Yes, day and night, a sound lingers in my ears. Senior brother, calling someone by a name you have never heard of... is as if you owe him money. It is really evil. Can this heaven still attract ghosts? "

Immortal Fairy covered her sleeves and said with a smile: "If you don't owe money, then maybe the lower world is polluted with red dust and you owe a debt of love? You just came back, and it's normal that you can't remember some things. Maybe you can remember them after a few days of adaptation. ”

Ming Lang hurriedly said: "Let's forget it, it's impossible. I have long had a crush..."

He said the last six words almost naturally, and he was startled halfway through the words, not knowing where that "person of interest" came from.

Xian Ji didn't hear his last words in a soft tone, and said again: "Yuan Jun said that the voice called you 'Senior Brother' just now, you are the chief under the Sanqing seat, and there are at least a thousand fellow disciples. It's easy to guess. But today you really have a junior, you have experienced enough in the mortal world, and you are about to return to the heaven."

Minglang had no impression and asked: "Which one?

Fairy Fairy's face turned slightly red, with a look of yearning in her eyes, and she said, "That's Prince Zhu Yan."

Minglang said "Huh", but still didn't have much impression. He had too many junior brothers, so it wasn't unusual for him to not be able to remember, so he didn't care much.

But that voice is always like a ghost, and it will come out from the side from time to time, which is disturbing, so Ming Lang simply stands up and straightens his clothes, planning to join in the fun.

The crown prince returned, this battle was no small matter, Ming Lang was not far from the pavilion, he heard a burst of music from a distance, bells, chimes, silk bamboos were singing harmoniously, graceful and melodious.

"No matter what kind of difficulty it is, I will do my best to resist it and not make it difficult for you. I will do what I say. If I violate it, I will be struck by lightning..."

The man in front of him stood with his hands behind his hands, his eyebrows were gentle and smiling, but there seemed to be a hidden tear sliding down his cheek.

Minglang was startled. When he stopped and took a closer look, he saw that there was no one in front of him. There was only a stubborn old locust tree standing on the roadside with its neck crooked.

He kicked the tree in frustration and continued walking forward.

After turning around a corridor, he met an acquaintance and Minglang said hello: "Good morning, Taiyi Immortal!"

The white-browed old fairy with a vicissitudes of life smiled and nodded, and the two of them hadn't even exchanged a few words when the old man suddenly said, "I've never even looked at anyone else except you."

Ming Lang broke out in cold sweat immediately, his skin was covered with goosebumps: "What, what?"

Asked a word, but no one responded, he turned his head and looked, only the back of Taiyi Daxian who was still talking together just now was left, but he did not say that sentence.

Something vaguely flashed through his mind, but he couldn't catch it. Ming Lang thought about it, but when things happened again and again, he lost his temper and slowed down his pace. Not in a hurry to see you either.

He just felt like he had forgotten something important.

Together with these thoughts, it became even more out of control, and in a daze, at one moment, he felt that his name was Luo Yingbai, and at another moment, he vaguely remembered that he seemed to have an old lover in the mortal world.

what do you say that is? I can’t remember, why didn’t I take him to heaven with me? I shouldn't be such a person who always gives up but always gives up...

Is there a breakup? died? Married?

Minglang seemed to be floating in the air, and he arrived near the prince's honor guard. It was already too late, but fortunately it was not too late.

Wang Yu Tianque is filled with golden light, clouds and smoke, and fairy music floating in the air. The Heavenly Staircase stretches all the way to the invisible end, leading directly to the clouds. There is a golden umbrella in front to clear the way, and a colorful screen follows behind. Among thousands of people, Prince Zhu Yan is sitting in a gorgeous soft sedan, returning to heaven. .

Ming Lang stared blankly at the sedan. There were gauze curtains and tassels in front of the sedan. He couldn't see the people inside clearly, but he still felt touched in his heart. It seemed as if all the prosperity around him had been reduced to smoke. Only the tassels were swaying gently, and the gauze curtains were Shaking slightly, every time, it seemed to hit his heart, making him want to step forward to explore.

Just when Ming Lang was about to go over to lift the curtain, he suddenly grabbed her wrist with one hand and dragged him to the side of the road. The voice of the person who pulled him was full of helplessness: "Ancestor, the prince's guard of honor is halfway there. Yes, what do you mean by suddenly appearing in the middle of the road?"

When Minglang turned around, he saw standing beside him was the eldest prince of Gouchen Tiangong, his eldest brother Huang Zhai.

He didn't know what it felt like, so he just said, "I want to see inside that sedan."

Huang Zhai smiled and said: "It's not like I've never seen it before. What's there to be anxious about? Isn't it yours in the sedan..."

Before he finished speaking, a gust of wind blew by, the curtains of the sedan rolled up, and there was no one inside.

There was a big uproar everywhere, and the officials following the prince's honor guard changed their colors. Everyone began to search for the prince in a chaotic manner, looking around brightly, and followed everyone in the search.

While Shuttle was anxious, his shoulder was suddenly tapped. When he turned his head, there was someone standing behind him.

He called him "Senior Brother".

Looking at each other for a moment, the Shakyamuni Buddha Temple in the Saha World is a kalpa, and the Amitabha Buddha Temple in the Peaceful World is day and night. In each other's eyes, the two see the sun, the moon, and the cycle of life and death.

The east wind blows the light water vapor in the wind, and the fragrance fills my heart. The past and present life suddenly shatter the light dreams, the world of mortals is gone, and all the past has returned.

The so-called fate is nothing more than a crowd of sentient beings. I turned around and saw that person smiling.

"Why."

Luo Yingbai took a deep breath, raised the corners of her lips, and said, "Xianning!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 274 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...
314K 9.4K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
34.6K 634 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...
44.8K 839 200
Author: Lin Linguo/林林果 Type: Danmei novel Status: 253 chapter Introduction to the work: Ji Ka Mian graduated from university and inherited a City God...