Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... More

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 136 Seeking Death

96 2 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Aunt An's face turned pale, she clutched her chest fiercely, and after seeing clearly that Xia Xianning was in front of her, she breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Master, you scared me to death."

"Aunt An, it's not that Xianning is trying to scare you, it's that you spoke so loudly that even I heard you."

Luo Yingbai flipped out along the window, gently landed on the grass outside, and said with a smile: "What little secret scares the two of you so much, tell us."

The two of them asked together, but Aunt An couldn't help it. She sighed and said, "It's not a big secret, that is, you two didn't know that a bodyguard was stabbed to death at home in the past. After a long time, the murderer has not been found."

Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai were very surprised, Xia's family is extraordinary, even if this happened not in the old house but in Uncle Xia's own house, it would be unbelievable.

Luo Yingbai said: "The security work at home is so thorough, how can something like this happen?"

Aunt An lowered her voice and said, "That's right, it was a young man who died. I still remember that his name was Hu Weichao. He was stabbed to death by someone stabbing him in the heart. He died in the middle of the night and was found in the morning." The body was cold and the blood flowed all over the place."

If it was the middle of the night, it would be even more inappropriate for others to come in. Xia Xianning frowned and said, "Did someone from within do it?"

Aunt An said: "I searched all over the house and found nothing. At that time, it was not like now. There was a surveillance fingerprint or something, so it was not easy to check."

After Aunt An finished speaking, she hurried to work again. Regardless of whether it was useful or not, Luo Yingbai still remembered the name "Hu Weichao", and said to Xia Xianning: "I suddenly remembered something. Xianning, just now You didn’t hear what Zhu Linya said to me. Except that it’s true that she bumped into a female ghost, at least half of the rest is a lie.”

Xia Xianning said, "What did she say?"

Luo Yingbai said: "First of all, Zhu Linya told me that she met the female ghost to follow the third uncle, but I think she was definitely not following the third uncle, but Xia Zheng. You heard what the third uncle said just now, What he meant clearly was that the two married to give Xia Zheng a status, and Zhu Linya enjoyed the wealth of Mrs. Xia's position, but she couldn't control any of his actions—then she had no reason to do so."

The two looked at each other, and Xia Xianning said: "So it was Lou Miao who pretended to be Zhao Meiqi and contacted Xia Zheng, and was followed by Zhu Linya, but in fact she was already dead. It's just that there is too little information now, and the specific identity of this female ghost is unknown." Very easy to check."

Luo Yingbai said: "Yes, let's go to the place Zhu Linya mentioned and take a look."

Xia Xianning said: "I'll take you to a place to eat first."

The Xia family held a banquet at noon, and after a lot of tossing in the middle, the two of them ate and drove to the old city that Zhu Linya and Xia Zheng had visited successively, it was already evening.

Luo Yingbai took a breath as soon as he got off the car: "The kebabs taste quite delicious, but it's a pity that I can't eat them."

Xia Xianning smiled and said nothing, and locked the car.

Although this place is dilapidated, it also appears to be more vibrant because of the government's neglect of management. There are various snack stalls on both sides of the street. Some children who have just finished school are running by the roadside, and a little boy bumps into them. Luo Yingbai almost fell down on his lap. Luo Yingbai held him up, smiled and slapped the other person's little head, and let him run away.

The two of them walked along the street. It was already late autumn, and the wind after the sun went down was cold and hard. The two of them had just gotten off the car, and they were a little uncomfortable with the wind. Luo Yingbai shrank his neck.

Xia Xianning said, "Wait a minute."

He pulled Luo Yingbai around, took off his scarf, put it around him carefully, and tucked his collar, almost covering half of Luo Yingbai's face, and said: "This will make it warmer. ."

Luo Yingbai smiled, knowing that he wouldn't ask for the scarf if he returned it, so he said: "It feels much warmer, thank you."

Xia Xianning spread out his hand to him in a gentlemanly manner, Luo Yingbai smiled and slapped his hand, Xia Xianning took advantage of the situation, and the two walked forward hand in hand in the dark, because what happened during this period The tense mood has also eased a lot.

After walking for a while, Luo Yingbai suddenly said: "Xian Ning, we have to walk three kilometers at least, right?"

Xia Xianning said: "Yes - you want to say that the Tongzi Tower that Zhu Linya said has not appeared yet. Have you seen the map?"

Luo Yingbai said: "No. But what I heard from her was that after entering this area, she drove the car to a stop where it could no longer be driven, and quickly found the building. But now it is obvious that we Either they have passed by, or the building, or even the people in the building... don't exist at all."

It was really scary to say something like this so late at night, but for two professional ghost hunters, there was nothing taboo about it. After hearing this, Xia Xianning wanted to say something, but she laughed before she could say anything.

When he and Luo Yingbai were together, his sense of laughter was always particularly developed. Luo Yingbai said, "Why are you laughing?"

Xia Xianning said: "I laugh at Zhu Linya who has been there half-hidden, and you can guess the approximate location just by saying such a little thing. You are really amazing. If you were replaced by her, no one would think about it." Cheated."

Luo Ying raised her eyebrows and asked with a smile: "Who wants to cheat?"

Xia Xianning said: "I...have never even looked at anyone else."

"Honey!"

His words were cut off by a clear female voice.

Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai turned their heads at the same time, and found that there was a beautiful woman in front of them at some point, and at the same time as she appeared, a dark cloud floated over at the right time, half blocking the moon in the sky, and the dim moonlight fell down , a ray of light happened to shine on her face, adding a bit of weirdness to this woman's expression.

But there was no shadow under her feet.

Luo Yingbai put his hand into his pocket in time, held down a few yellow charms that almost flew out, and asked with a smile: "Beauty, who are you calling us when you say darling?"

The woman's eyes shifted between the two, as if they were weighing things up. After a while, Xian Xian pointed at Xia Xianning and said, "Of course he called me boyfriend."

As soon as Xia Xianning said "I didn't look at anyone else twice", she was "slapped" by her boyfriend. She was slapped in the face on the spot and her expression suddenly froze.

"..." He turned to Luo Yingbai, "I'm not."

"Haha." Of course Luo Yingbai knew that he was not, but he cared more about another thing, "Can I know why, miss, you didn't choose me as your boyfriend? Is it because I'm not as handsome as him, or because I don't smile as much? Is he sweet?"

The woman smiled and said, "Don't be jealous, handsome man. It's just that your face is too pale, and people are afraid that you have kidney deficiency."

As she spoke, she stretched out a hand with bright red nails, and quietly pulled at the corner of Xia Xianning's clothes.

Luo Yingbai also laughed angrily, and blurted out a sentence: "If you have kidney deficiency, do you want to try it?"

After he finished speaking, he heard Xia Xianning coughing dryly beside him, and the desire to survive instantly surged, and he added: "If I want to try, I don't want you."

But the female ghost's attention was focused on Xia Xianning. Seeing that the more silent he was, the more interested she became. She stretched out her hands to caress his cheek. At the same time, a cloud of pale pink smoke emitted from her body, gradually enveloping Xia Xianning's whole body.

She chuckled lightly and took Luo Yingbai's words: "Little handsome guy, don't worry, it won't be too late to play with you after I finish experimenting with him first. The yang energy is really strong, this blood must be delicious...ah! "

What she said to Luo Yingbai came to an abrupt end, amidst the screams, Xia Xianning threw her flying with a wave of his hand, and slammed into a big tree nearby.

The dark night suddenly tore into pieces, large chunks of strange colors splashed out, and then disappeared without a trace, and the surrounding smoke suddenly dissipated.

Xia Xianning said, "I'm courting death."

Luo Yingbai buried her face in the scarf guiltily, and for a moment she almost felt that the words were directed at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.6K 200
Author: Qingsha Mowu/輕紗墨舞 Category: Danmei novel Status: 532 Chapter He is probably the only one who gains five pounds during the festive season and...
26.3K 879 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
480K 30.3K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
14.3K 763 9
Your life was typically routine. Class in the morning, work in the evening, and at least trying to work on commissions in-between studying and sleep...