Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... More

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87

341 2 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Chapter 84

Xia Xianning immediately took off the costume and threw it aside, then walked towards Luo Yingbai, sat on the armrest of his chair and rested together. Luo Yingbai looked at his pink fan, fanned Xia Xianning wildly, and said to please : "My dear, are you hot? Come on, I'll give you a few."

Xia Xianning glanced at him with a stern face, leaned over and wiped the sweat from Luo Yingbai's forehead gently and carefully.

The director thought that these two were still acting, so he stood aside and stared blankly. He didn't understand until now, and finally shouted "Cut".

The bewildered actors and excited fans probably wanted to hear his explanation, but the director really didn't know what to say, so he didn't say anything at all, and just announced that he would continue after a 30-minute break.

It seems that the monster should be caught now. These two young masters have such rich imaginations. I believe they will find a suitable reason to explain to the media and fans what happened just now. He is just an innocent old man and will not get involved in this kind of thing. Something happened.

Luo Yingbai explained it like this: "That's it... Everyone knows that Xianning is my good friend. He has always had a dream of acting as a court musician since he was a child, so this time he will try it out. He is very talented, right? Hahaha……"

Xia Xianning: "..." It was a strange dream.

Luo Yingbai has been teased by the media for so long, and at least she has some experience. He was afraid that Xia Xianning would be criticized. After speaking, he explained thoughtfully: "Of course, I have already informed the director beforehand. The loss of resources due to personal reasons will not be resolved. It will also be compensated.”

To put it bluntly, it means that Master Xia suddenly wanted to act and did something like this. Anyway, the crew was willing to give him compensation. One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer. There is no need for others to say anything. But……

A brave fan asked loudly: "Yingbai, does Xu Jinfeng really like the emperor? Is Mr. Xia's confession just now required by the script? We really want to know!"

When she asked this question, she burst into laughter, and everyone waited for Luo Yingbai's reaction with interest.

Luo Yingbai just wanted to scratch his head: "Well..." The script has already endured too much. As shameless as he is, he is really embarrassed to let the script take the blame again, so he hesitated for a moment and said decisively, "You have to do this. Ask Xianning, he acted. Ask him, ask him."

While talking, he pushed Xia Xianning out.

Xia Xianning was not as approachable as him, remained indifferent, and said lightly: "I changed the words myself."

Everyone gave a "woo".

Xia Xianning put her hands in her trouser pockets, shrugged her shoulders, and said something amazing in a flat tone: "Because after I read the script, I felt that Xu Jinfeng was interested in King Jin—cooking for him in the play, getting angry for him, making him What is it not like to regard someone as more important than life?"

After he finished speaking, he didn't care about the commotion caused by his words, looked at the time, and said to Luo Yingbai: "Let's go."

They didn't go back to the production crew, but temporarily went to the rest room at the back. Although Yue Huan was finally caught now, the filming of a scene was half-baked. Luo Yingbai discussed with the director, and decided to change this part to improvisation, so that only Xia Xianning needs to be optimistic about not running around, and Luo Yingbai will make up a few shots, which will save everyone trouble.

After everything was discussed, Luo Yingbai returned to Xia Xianning and waited for the venue to be cleaned up before reshooting the footage.

When he passed by, Xia Xianning was probably too hot and was drinking iced mineral water. Luo Yingbai snatched the mineral water from him and drank the remaining half of the bottle.

Xia Xianning didn't even have time to grab it, she frowned and said, "Slow down."

Luo Yingbai said: "You are so picky that it hurts you even if you drink half a bottle of water?"

Xia Xianning snorted: "Do you think I feel sorry for the water or for you? Drinking it in such a hurry is not good for your health."

Luo Yingbai laughed, pulled his collar and fanned himself: "But I'm so hot. Why is it so hot this summer? It's obviously already night, and the temperature is not much higher than during the day."

Xia Xianning casually picked up the fan and fanned him, teasing: "That's because every summer, you hide at home like a mole and don't go out."

Luo Yingbai exclaimed: "I'm still wearing a costume! You, a person wearing half-sleeved shorts, don't stand and talk without pain in your back. Running naked in this kind of weather is too many layers of skin. I'm covered with such thick clothes. It will happen everywhere." It’s hot! Hey, junior brother, try harder, the wind is too light.”

Xia Xianning hit him on the head with the handle of the fan and increased the strength of the fan. Suddenly someone next to him called out "Director Xia".

When he turned around, it turned out to be Wen Qianqian.

Xia Xianning nodded indifferently as a response.

Wen Qianqian hesitated and said to Luo Yingbai: "Young Master Luo...can you take a step to speak?"

Luo Yingbai glanced at her, stood up and walked to the lounge with Wen Qianqian. The last time they talked was before Luo Yingbai's identity was exposed, but no matter what position he was in, his expression and attitude had not changed. He changed and asked: "Is something wrong?"

Wen Qianqian looked thinner, and her mental state was not very good. Feng Zhengyang was beating his chest and regretting at home this time, for fear of being retaliated by Luo Yingbai, and she was also affected by it.

Wen Qianqian thought about Feng Zhengyang's instructions, but after opening her mouth several times, she still couldn't express her apology and plea. Instead, she blurted out: "You... why did you hide your identity before? Otherwise we wouldn't have misunderstood..."

Luo Yingbai glanced at her and said with a smile: "If I guessed correctly, you should have been ordered by your family to apologize to me, but with your attitude, you are not afraid of further irritating me, banning you or even bringing down Feng Home? You should know that this is not difficult for me. "

Wen Qianqian was a little panicked and felt humiliated. She blushed for a moment and was choked to the point of being speechless.

Perhaps because of the deep-rooted initial impression, she always felt that Luo Yingbai was a newcomer and a poor student whose status was lower than hers, so she couldn't bear to submit to him. It wasn't until the other party said this that she felt scared.

Luo Yingbai bypassed her and was about to leave, Wen Qianqian hesitated for a moment, chased after two steps, gritted her teeth and said loudly: "I'm sorry!"

Luo Yingbai turned to look at her, his eyebrows slightly raised. Wen Qianqian bit her lower lip and said, "I apologize to you on behalf of my husband. I'm sorry...it's because we have blind eyes."

After all, the two were in the same crew. After a period of contact, Luo Yingbai found that Wen Qianqian had obvious advantages and disadvantages. She was good at acting, hardworking, dedicated and highly motivated. But on the other hand, it was probably because of her personality. Because of being too persistent and tough, this woman is arrogant and conceited, and her defiant character flaws are also obvious.

Luo Yingbai didn't expect her to apologize.

He had always been sympathetic to her, but when he saw her like this, his tone softened a little: "You don't have to think too much. If I wanted revenge, I would have taken action long ago."

Wen Qianqian refused to let him go and asked, "Can you promise me that you will never hinder the Feng family's business?"

Luo Yingbai's delicate eyebrows frowned imperceptibly, and asked, "Why?"

Wen Qianqian said: "I, I...he is my husband. If I don't come to beg you, what else can I do?"

After saying this, she felt the other person's eyes linger on her face for a moment, which was only a second or two. Wen Qianqian felt as if her whole body, including her soul, had been seen through.

Luo Yingbai said: "Are you afraid of him?"

Wen Qianqian murmured: "Do you know, I haven't met Feng Zhengyang's parents yet, and their family is not willing to acknowledge me at all. If I can't even handle this... I'm also doing it for them If the family stands firm, you can promise me, please."

Luo Yingbai shook his head, glanced at Wen Qianqian's facial features, and said softly: "Everyone wants to be happy, but happiness is not something you come up with, but you have to work hard for this goal. Two people, if you want to be happy for vanity Or combine interests, then when the superficial things are polished, the two parties will only become each other's burden. Only by being together because we want to give each other support and love can we create a better life."

He withdrew his gaze and said: "There are situations in the world where love is too deep to last, and there are situations where extreme strength can lead to humiliation. Don't feel qualified to ask others to do anything. The key has always been yourself, so you should take care of yourself."

Wen Qianqian was stunned, she didn't know what to say for a moment, Xia Xianning walked over from a distance on the other end, knocked on the door, and Luo Yingbai left with him.

After the reshoots were completed, Yue Huan was finally officially arrested and brought to justice, and the two of them finally settled their worries. But it was getting late now and it was a bit far to go home. Xia Xianning discussed with Luo Yingbai and decided to live in his small apartment nearby.

The weather in summer is changeable. When the two went out, the sun was so bright that people could not open their eyes. Now when they left the shooting location, the sky was already overcast.

Xia Xianning was halfway through the car when a strong wind suddenly picked up, and the dark clouds were as thick as ink. After the thunderstorm, the sky was full of torrential rain, and it was almost impossible to see.

This place was already remote, and the few pedestrians took shelter from the rain. Soon there was no one around. Xia Xianning turned on her car lights and drove at full speed.

Luo Yingbai rolled up the car window and looked at the meandering rainwater leaving traces on the glass. He suddenly said: "Xianning, tell me, senior brother, who did you offend?"

Xia Xianning glanced at him, while Luo Yingbai looked at the deep darkness not far away, and said with a smile: "Acquaintances are here."

Although the sky was dark just now, there was still a bit of faint light, and one could vaguely see the glistening rain curtain and a short distance ahead, but at this moment, in the direction Luo Yingbai was looking at, a group of gloomy thick fog suddenly appeared , cars were approaching Xia Xianning.

As the thick fog continued to surge, as if everything it came into contact with was swallowed up into the unknown mist, Xia Xianning's car suddenly stalled halfway and stopped in place.

Xia Xianning calmly stretched out her hand to untie Luo Yingbai's seat belt, and then unbuttoned her own, before answering his senior brother's question: "It's nothing, it should be people from the underworld who want me to solve some minor problems."

As soon as he said these few words, the black mist approached quite a bit again, and ghost cries could be faintly heard in the mist, howling and groaning could be heard endlessly, and a strong yin energy approached his face.

Luo Yingbai couldn't help but glance at his junior brother. He really didn't believe that such a battle was just a "little thing."

At this time, he could see clearly that the mist was actually made up of various ghost bodies, including hanged ghosts with long tongues and rolled-up eyes, starving ghosts with pointed heads and big bellies, and even babies. A series of resentful spirits, such as Ling, Resentful Girl, and White Bone Li, have ferocious faces and ghostly auras. You can feel the cold and hateful poison eroding the bone marrow through the car window.

The bodies of these ghost bodies were all locked by black chains, and there were escorts around them. The long and mighty team came directly towards Xia Xianning's car. Surrounded in the middle.

Luo Yingbai said: "This battle is about robbery. How much do you owe them?"

Xia Xianning opened the car door and walked down: "No matter who owes whom, I don't like being blocked on the road forcibly."

He used the Water Avoidance Curse, and when he got out of the car, all the rainwater made a detour, and Xia Xianning's clothes were not half wet, but the sudden cold made Luo Yingbai, who was only wearing half sleeves in the car, sneezed.

Xia Xianning came back again, picked up a long-sleeved shirt in the back seat and handed it to him, then walked straight to a group of ghosts, and said in a loud voice: "Changyun returns to the cave, flowing water has no heart, long school Luo Yingbai, Xia Xianning I would like to ask you all, why are you blocking the road?"

Luo Yingbai followed Xia Xianning out of the car, but did not go over. She leaned against the car door and watched what happened.

Yin Cha at the head said in a deep voice: "Why did Director Xia ask without knowing it? You inserted the Innocent Sovereign Sword into the Underworld, and the sword energy caused Prince Du to be injured, and then you didn't pull out the Divine Sword, allowing it to block the ghosts from going to the big world." Re is very annoyed at the road to hell, acting so domineeringly, and even came to ask why we are blocking the way. If Director Xia can't give an explanation today, these resentful spirits who can't go to prison can only be kept here to accompany you! "

The special investigation department is in the underworld and is also known as the Yang Judiciary, so they call Xia Xianning "Xia Director", and "Prince Du" refers to the son of the city king who is one of the ten temples in charge of the great heat, great anger and great hell. .

After listening to these words, Luo Yingbai finally understood what happened, but these were just one-sided remarks. Based on his belief and understanding of Xia Xianning, after a little thought, he knew that the prince must have caused some trouble. Most of them were shielding or conniving, which made Xia Xianning angry.

Xia Xianning didn't explain, but said flatly: "Then why not try it."

The moment he said these words, his body shook, and in the blink of an eye, a white figure appeared in the escorted ghost team. In an instant, a golden light suddenly appeared, and suddenly dispersed in the long rain and fog, and the team was suddenly in chaos.

Luo Yingbai folded his arms on his chest and watched Xia Xianning fight, with admiration in his eyes, Xia Xianning was like a breeze passing through the thick fog, where it warded off evil spirits, and lost its yin.

What's even more immoral is that he didn't just plan to find a way out, but he casually took the soul-collecting bottle to collect the evil spirits that came up as he moved forward. Following Xia Xianning's flowing movements, people around him were wailing and wailing. The ghosts decreased at a speed visible to the naked eye, and soon became out of scale.

Yin Zha was shocked - these ghosts were all registered in the Great Heat, Anger and Hell. They were originally going to be captured and tried one by one, but now Xia Xianning has taken away most of them, so what's going on?

Several spears specially designed for the underworld were thrown towards Xia Xianning. The ghost hit will be destroyed on the spot.

Luo Yingbai smiled and clapped his hands a few times: "Not bad, not bad. It seems that you have made a lot of progress. I am really pleased, senior brother."

When he finished saying this, a crack suddenly appeared out of thin air in the rain and fog around him. Between the lightning and stone fire, a cold light suddenly appeared, and a sharp sword light slashed towards the side of Luo Yingbai's neck!

There was a gentle smile on Luo Yingbai's face, as if he didn't notice it at all. However, at the moment when the sword edge was about to reach his body, his body suddenly turned slightly, and he returned his hand, his fingers already clamping the sword blade. Hands, follow back and say goodbye.

At the same time, his other hand formed a Tai Chi pattern in mid-air, and a soft halo of light suddenly bloomed, just like the rising moon. A circle of evil spirits attacking from the other direction had all been blown away by Luo Yingbai.

The sword blade that was pushed back turned into a piece of white jade tablet, which trembled slightly and echoed in waves between Luo Yingbai and a man in black who appeared out of thin air.

Luo Yingbai put his fingers together on the wat board with one hand, and brought the other hand back behind his back. He smiled calmly and said: "It turns out that the city king's visit is really surprising. It's just that I'm here to watch the fun, and you will kill me as soon as you come up. Is it a bit inappropriate to move? One of the ten halls of hell, right and wrong, does it even beat those who eat melons?"

The man in black clothes has dragon patterns, his skin is extremely white, he has a long beard on his chin, and he is holding the other end of the wat tablet in his hand. He is the city king in charge of the Great Hell, Great Heat, Anger, and Great Hell.

As one of the Ten Palaces of Hell, he is naturally of great importance. He didn't intend to attack him just now. He just saw that Xia Xianning was difficult to deal with, so he thought of simply restraining Luo Yingbai first, and then the two sides could communicate with each other. But he really didn't expect Luo Yingbai, who was leaning lazily to the side, seemingly defenseless, to attack so powerfully, and a look of astonishment suddenly appeared on his originally angry face.

It wasn't until Luo Yingbai finished speaking that he adjusted his mood again. Thinking of his purpose, the anger on the City King's face became more obvious, and he accused: "Luo Yingbai, your junior brother made a mistake, and you not only didn't stop it, You actually indulge me in every possible way, is this the rule of your sect?"

Luo Yingbai chuckled, let go of his wat board, and raised his voice: "Xianning, why are you so ignorant of the rules? The king of the city didn't come to welcome you, and you're still fighting? What's the point of fighting?"

The Metropolitan King's face twitched a bit. The one who came to fight first was mainly his own underlings. After a long time of exhaustion, they still couldn't beat him. Luo Yingbai's words seemed to be criticizing Xia Xianning, but in fact he still scolded him.

It seems that this is obviously to protect the calf.

Xia Xianning listened to Luo Yingbai's words very much, after he finished speaking, he immediately stopped and walked over. He stood next to Luo Yingbai and did not say hello to the City King. He just gave him a cold look. This look made the City King feel chilled in his heart at that moment. He did not say the accusation when it came to his lips. He felt that this man seemed like Even harder to talk to than his senior brother.

Luo Yingbai smiled and said: "Xianning, tell me why you hurt Prince Du, and you didn't pull out the sword of the innocent king, and see how you can make him a king of the city. One of the ten majestic Yamas, unexpectedly even All the things that sneaked up on me have been done."

City King: "..."

The underworld performed ancient rituals, and Xia Xianning showed great face in front of the Metropolitan King. He first bowed slightly to Luo Yingbai, answered "yes", then cupped his hands at the Metropolitan King and said, "Since the Metropolitan King is so dissatisfied, I I do have a few questions to ask."

Xia Xianning didn't wait for the other party's answer, and immediately said: "The trial of the case in Yangjian, no matter how big or small the case is, and which ghosts and gods are involved, should be managed by our Special Investigation Bureau. What's the point? I hurt him not intentionally, but to protect myself. This is one of them."

He paused, and then said: "The second point, it's not that I didn't take away the Innocent Sovereign Sword on purpose, but that I asked the underworld three times why it suddenly intervened in the interrogation, but no one answered. evidence."

Luo Yingbai suddenly realized: "Oh, so that's the case, then it seems that to break this matter up, we must first ask the city king to explain why Prince Du interrupted the interrogation. precedent."

The Metropolitan King said coldly: "What does my son want to do, do I need to explain to you a mortal? The people of the long school really let me learn. Luo Yingbai, if you insist on protecting your junior brother, I will just let you know." I can take your souls with you."

Luo Yingbai smiled and said: "Okay, it just so happened that when I was young, I had a relationship with Emperor Fengdu once, and I even treated him to popsicles. I miss him very much after not seeing him for so long, and it sounds good to visit the underworld." Yes. As for covering up this statement..."

He rubbed his chin, and pretended to think about it: "There is no problem with this statement. My junior brother is Xia Xianning, but not the king of the city. The distance and estrangement are so obvious. If I am not toward him, am I still toward you? I just said To be honest, don’t say that everything Xianning does has his reasons, even if he messes around and hurts people, so what? I’m also on his side.”

Xia Xianning glanced sideways at him and smiled slightly.

Chapter 85 Lucky Star

Luo Yingbai said: "So if the Metropolitan King has to talk about this matter, instead of looking for a eccentric person like me, why don't you find Lu Heng, the young leader of my group. I believe he will give you a satisfactory answer."

The city king's words MMP stuck in his throat.

It was enough for Luo Yingbai to speak so bluntly and shamelessly. He wanted to reason nonsense, but he didn't take the usual way and told him that he was just trying to cover up. As for that Lu Heng, the Metropolitan King prefers to kowtow to death when negotiating with him, not to mention that Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai are considered to have joined the WTO now, and they are no longer completely under the jurisdiction of the head of the long school.

There is no one in the underworld who doesn't know that Yama of the Ten Palaces has different personalities and different positions. Among them, the city king who despises and rejects mortals in the yang world is the king of the city. Probably the only person who can make him scruple is the Northern Yin Emperor of Fengdu who is in charge of the underworld. Yingbai was blatantly threatening to sue.

Xia Xianning was at the side, listening to him with an expression of "you decide everything".

The Metropolitan King held back for a while, then slowed down and said, "It's not necessary for this. I did this for the sake of the peace between our yin and yang worlds. I always stick a sword in the crack of the ground and don't pull it out. It’s not appropriate.”

Xia Xianning said indifferently: "How to deal with this matter in the end, the initiative is still in the hands of the Metropolitan King. I will be very embarrassed if you don't explain the matter clearly."

The king of the city: "Explain, explain what?"

Xia Xianning said: "Yue Huan was fabricated out of thin air, and he was not in the Five Elements. There was a man named Gai Xiao in Yangjian who claimed that he had consciousness through asking for amulets, but even so, Yue Huan was only equivalent to a A puppet that can speak is right, and now a consciousness that has no physical support actually has a soul, it is really unimaginable."

Luo Yingbai said: "Indeed, apart from the heavens and the underworld, even the best warlocks in the world of the earth cannot do this."

Xia Xianning said: "However, when I was interrogating this question, Prince Du interrupted me, so what he wanted to hide was clearly revealed, Metropolitan King, I just ask one question, why did you give Yue Huan the right to own something?" The power of the soul?”

Suddenly a bolt of lightning lit up in the sky and shook the sky. The hearts of all the people and ghosts present jumped at the same time, and the atmosphere suddenly became tense.

After a while, the Metropolitan King finally said: "He just missed it for a while, it wasn't on purpose."

Xia Xianning had already guessed this, and Luo Yingbai had a tough attitude and fully supported him, even if he didn't say anything, this sentence was already equivalent to the Metropolitan King admitting that the fault was on the side of the underworld.

He breathed a sigh of relief and reluctantly added: "The amulet you mentioned that the woman invited, the aspiration power used on it was obtained from my city king's palace, so my son gave me some broken soul pieces, but I didn't expect those souls... A ray of Gui Jijun's remnant soul was accidentally mixed into the film, that's why it happened."

Tools for inviting ghosts, such as Buddhist amulets, pen immortals, and disc immortals, are actually not dangerous if you don't use evil methods and follow normal procedures.

There is a clear division of labor in the underworld for the gods who invite ghosts to worship. When the gods receive the incense from the ghosts, they will send out their ghosts or give them some soul power in return, satisfying people's small wishes of innocence. , Prince Du's approach was not a problem at all.

But the bad thing is that he made a mistake. Lord Guiji is a famous evil god. He was beaten by a god in the sky more than 20 years ago, and his body was scattered all over the world. Actually injected his remnant soul into the amulet as the soul fragments of ordinary evil spirits.

The remnant soul of an ancient great god, that ability is no small matter. Although there is only a little bit, it is enough to give birth to a new mind body under the worship of Gai Xiao, which is Yue Huan. I don't want to say it.

To solve this matter, it means to take back the remnant soul of Mr. Gui Jiji. Luo Yingbai said with a half-smile: "So that's the case, then the original idea of ​​the Metropolitan King is not to pretend to be confused, and then throw this mess away." Let us handle it in Yangjian?"

The city king said angrily: "How could this king do such a thing? I just didn't intend to discuss it with you mortals. I was thinking about how to solve it, but I was preempted by you!"

He would not lie about this kind of thing. Although the City King is arrogant and arrogant, he still has the basic responsibility. Luo Yingbai said: "Xianning, what are you going to do?"

Xia Xianning said: "Listen to senior brother, what you say is what you say."

The seniority of the sect is orderly, at least with the city king, he has been trying to communicate with Luo Yingbai, and regards Luo Yingbai as Xia Xianning's elder, so Xia Xianning must give Luo Yingbai this face in front of him But Luo Yingbai's scalp was numb from his uncharacteristically well-behaved behavior.

He said with a dry smile: "Haha, you are so good, then you take back the sword, and return the ghost you just took away to the city king."

Xia Xianning nodded, first took out the soul-collecting bottle and handed it over. The City King wanted to take it, but he didn't let go.

Luo Yingbai said: "Where is the sincerity of the underworld?"

The City King pondered for a moment and said angrily: "If you two don't want anything, I can make a contract with you and help you complete one thing as a reward for handling the matter on your behalf. I know that you have captured Yue Huan, as long as you are willing to hand him over to the underworld and let us peel out the soul of Emperor Ghost, then this agreement will be reached."

He emphasized again: "But I can only give one promise."

His promise is much more useful than ordering magical treasures. As long as you are a mortal, there is nothing you don't want, so the City King deliberately kept it in mind. The two of them only gave a reward, and by the way, they slightly provoked a fight between their senior brothers. Relationship.

After he finished speaking, he stretched his fingers and wrote in mid-air for a while, and soon a golden contract appeared out of thin air among the three of them, with only the lower right corner free for a fingerprint.

Luo Yingbai didn't even think about it: "Xian Ning, this matter is yours to worry about. Just do it."

As long as Xia Xianning presses his fingerprints at that place, it means that the City King will do something for him unconditionally in the future. In Luo Yingbai's view, this advantage cannot be taken for nothing. If you want to take advantage of it, Xian Ning must take it.

The City King did not expect that these two were not plastic brothers, but actually loved each other, which was a surprise.

Xia Xianning did not refuse and raised her hand. Luo Yingbai was watching from the side, but he suddenly grabbed his wrist.

He was slightly startled. Xia Xianning had already taken his hand and quickly pressed it on that spot.

Luo Yingbai hurriedly struggled, but the contract was already fulfilled: "Hey, Xianning!"

Xia Xianning let go of his hand, smiled slightly and said, "We are both the same."

He had always been indifferent, but his facial features and smile were extremely gentle and beautiful. This was the first time the City King saw Xia Xianning smile, and he was stunned.

Then he quickly came to his senses, flicked his sleeves, took back the contract, and coldly snorted: "In this case, we are clear, so it's time for you two to stop, right?"

Xia Xianning threw the soul-collecting bottle at him, and the bottle hit the wat board in the City King's hand. The City King's wrist shook slightly, and he quickly picked up the things and put them away, and glared at Xia Xianning.

Luo Yingbai formed two seals with his fingers and shouted softly: "Xuanzong of Heaven and Earth, prove my magical power. In the name of Lord Tianzhen, I order the divine sword to return quickly, as urgent as a law!"

He closed his hand and flicked his fingers. In an instant, a golden spell shot straight into the sky along his fingertips, and the entire dark rain curtain lit up. Then using this as the starting point, the dark clouds broke, the heavy rain subsided, and in the blink of an eye, the sky was clear, the sun was high, and the sword The light flashed across like a meteor falling to the ground, shrank into a three-foot green edge, and appeared in Luo Yingbai's hand.

The weather is also sunny.

Luo Yingbai handed the sword to Xia Xianning, and said with a faint smile: "The king of the city is right, we are both clean, but I hope you will not block the way in this way next time, to tell you the truth, although I look handsome and gentle , In fact, his temper is not very good."

The City King's expression was not very good, but he didn't say anything. Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning got into the car. The car that had just stalled started smoothly and disappeared from their sight after a while.

Then with a "crash", the wat board in the city king's hand shattered.

This is not a wat board for decoration, but his weapon. The sharp sword used to attack Luo Yingbai just now was made of a wat board. It is equivalent to the façade of hell, and now it shatters in front of everyone. ?

The Metropolitan King was stunned, and suddenly thought of the time Xia Xianning hit his wat board with the soul bottle just now, and finally couldn't hold back a "bah": "Damn, it's really a barking dog that doesn't bite people. A good thing!"

He didn't hurt Luo Yingbai, didn't he just make a symbolic gesture? !

Luo Yingbai looked back through the window of the car, saw this scene, almost died of laughter, and punched Xia Xianning back: "You are really wicked!"

Xia Xianning said: "We are even worse than you."

"You can really pretend, when there are no other people around, you start committing the following crimes again, no big or small."

Luo Yingbai curled his lips and said: "But the underworld's problem of pushing the blame to the Yang Realm is really endless. I think we should suggest Lu Heng to change the slogan of our leader's school when he takes office. It's more domineering to say, 'If people don't offend me, I won't offend them. If people offend me, I will kill them'.

Xia Xianning said sincerely: "I think he might choose to step down."

Luo Yingbai laughed loudly and said, "That tortoise, he's the only one who has a lot of things to do!"

Xia Xianning's small apartment is very close to the shooting base, and the two of them arrived soon. After going upstairs and entering the house, Luo Yingbai found that the place is not big and there is no furniture. It is estimated that even Xia Xianning himself rarely comes here.

Luo Yingbai snapped his fingers, opened the window for ventilation, and said with a smile, "How did you get such a house?"

Xia Xianning said: "A college classmate was engaged in real estate and couldn't sell it at first, so I bought one."

Luo Yingbai nodded, walked around the small room as if he was patrolling the territory, and asked again: "Xianning, can I take a bath here? I really want to take a bath!"

Xia Xianning said: "Okay."

Luo Yingbai nodded, took off his shirt, and flung it to the side annoyingly. The clothes flew to the chair, half hung and half mopped the floor. He was shirtless and found a piece very familiarly. Xia Xianning wore half sleeves and said: "I'm really tired today, I'm sleepy."

Luo Yingbai's skin is milky white, and he hasn't been tanned even after most of the summer. He usually looks very thin in his clothes, but when he takes them off, he can see the smooth and firm lines on his body. Not exaggerating.

Xia Xianning glanced at it and then quickly looked away. Luo Yingbai's clothes were put on quickly, but after he looked away, his mind was full of what he saw just now.

The two of them slept under the same quilt and took a bath in the same bathtub since they were young. Not to mention Luo Yingbai taking off his clothes, it is not uncommon for him to even take off his pants. Originally, changing clothes should not be too much thought, but because he understands his own mind, this usual But his actions became extraordinarily different in his eyes.

Xia Xianning couldn't help but think of the touch of the skin he touched last time. It was smooth and delicate, and it was a bit chilly in summer, and it was finally tainted with his body temperature...

Xia Xianning suddenly went into the bathroom without looking back.

When Luo Yingbai turned his head, he saw the door slamming shut. He couldn't help but said, "Xianning, what are you doing? I want to take a shower, brush my teeth and go to bed!"

Xia Xianning's voice came from inside: "Just wait, I want to take a shower too."

Luo Yingbai pushed the door and found that the kid had locked the door behind him, and there was indeed the sound of water running inside, he said, "It won't matter if I brush my teeth next to you while you take a shower! Let me in—"

Xia Xianning said: "Influence, influence my performance."

Luo Yingbai couldn't help laughing: "Don't you have to roll and spin in the shower? What are you doing?"

Xia Xianning ignored him and soaked herself in the bathtub filled with cold water.

There is nothing interesting in his small apartment, only one bedroom, one living room and one bathroom. Luo Yingbai had no choice but to sit in the lobby and wait for Xia Xianning. He was bored, so he ran to the bathroom door to lean against. Said: "Xianning, are you finished washing?"

Xia Xianning: "...I just came in for less than a minute."

"Today is super fierce, you."

Luo Yingbai exaggerated: "Tsk tsk tsk, is this the same person who told me 'Luo Yingbai, I like you' two days ago? People say that they will get tired of it when they get it, but you, if you confess your love, your relatives will not recognize you." , Xianning, you are really nothing."

Xia Xianning: "..." He hasn't got it yet.

Luo Ying smiled with brows and eyes, and her tone was brisk. The sentence "It's really not a thing" was soft, not only had no deterrent effect, but it sounded a different kind of ambiguity. Through the bathroom door, it drifted into Xia Xianning's room. ear.

Xia Xianning hit the nail on the head: "You're so bored, is your phone out of battery? There's a charger in the drawer under the TV."

Luo Yingbai: "...Hmph, I won't charge it, who said I need to charge it... By the way, I remembered, Xianning, you said you would sing for me today and haven't sung yet!"

Xia Xianning was probably annoyed to death, and ignored him again. Luo Yingbai couldn't help smiling, and quietly charged the battery. At this moment, Xia Xianning's humming sound suddenly rang out.

The door of the bathroom has an exquisite hollow pattern, and it is not soundproof, so although Xia Xianning's voice is not too loud, Luo Yingbai can still hear it clearly.

He sang an old song called "Lucky Star":

"...every time I'm miserable and angry you say no to me it's amazing you I never have to say sorry...

...Every time I can't see the future, every time I'm thinking about giving up on the way, I think in my heart that I can't let you down, I love you, and I need to fight harder..."

The singing is low and melodious, with nostalgia but no sadness.

Luo Yingbai was leaning against the wall, listening with his hands in his trouser pockets, with a faint smile on his face. At first glance, Xia Xianning always gave people a feeling of being indifferent and incomprehensible to style. In fact, Luo Yingbai knew that he knew a lot of things and sang well.

But after being attracted for a while, Luo Yingbai suddenly realized a problem - Xia Xianning went in to take a bath, not to sing, but why was there singing but no water?

Luo Yingbai felt something was wrong in his heart, and became worried, so he simply turned around and pushed hard on the door, the door lock in the bathroom was suddenly opened by him, Xia Xianning leaned in the bathtub and looked at him, obviously also by Luo Yingbai The action shocked him.

He said, "What are you doing?"

Luo Yingbai ran over, flicked the water in the bathtub with his hand, and found that it was cold, and the water was not clear and transparent, and there was a faint red in it.

He frowned and said, "I knew there was something wrong with you, that's why I wanted to talk to you! What are you doing hiding in here? Where are you injured? It's bleeding and wet!"

Luo Yingbai squatted on the edge of the bathtub, with worry all over his face. Xia Xianning had no clothes on, and her bare arms were exposed in the water. Looking at him with his big "pure and innocent" eyes, she suddenly felt very... Pressure, he said: "It was just a scratch on the back. There was no water on the wound. It was blood around the wound. You can go out first. I will be done soon."

Luo Yingbai also discovered that Xia Xianning was wrapped in a special waterproof bandage from her chest to her back. It seemed that the injury was here. No wonder he rushed to Lai to take a shower first. Listening to his words, he was full of anger. It should only be a superficial injury, but it would definitely be too minor, otherwise Xia Xianning would not hide from him and deal with the wound by himself.

Luo Yingbai said: "What do you want to go out? Where do you want me to go? You should come out of the water first! The water is cold, I'll show you the wound."

While talking, he reached out to touch the bandage on Xia Xianning's chest, and asked, "Did you apply the medicine? Does it hurt? Why are you so careless!"

Who would feel pain in this situation now? Xia Xianning had a faint fire in his heart just now, and it suppressed most of it when he was soaked in the water. Now that Luo Yingbai unconsciously teased him, he suddenly felt that the fire was burning again, and it was menacing.

He felt that if Luo Yingbai's hands touched his body again, he would lose control of himself—but today he has no preparations, he has no experience, and he doesn't know if Luo Yingbai will be hurt or uncomfortable because of it. , those pornographic articles cast too deep a shadow on him.

——Whenever he thinks about this, the sentences that pop up in Xia Xianning's mind are all about "crying sobbing", "struggling for mercy", "excruciating pain", and even a goddamn "blood flow", which was left to him back then. Made a very deep impression.

So he didn't dare to act rashly. He didn't prepare anything at home, and his safety was not guaranteed. Xia Xianning told herself to endure it today.

Luo Yingbai: "Your chest seems fine, right? What about your back? Let me take a look."

Xia Xianning suddenly pressed Luo Yingbai's hand that was moving around his chest. Luo Yingbai's hand was just covering Xia Xianning's heart, and the bandage slipped into the water.

Luo Yingbai said: "Hey, the bandage fell off, you stand up quickly, the wound will be flooded in a while."

While talking, he teased Xia Xianning: "Why don't you move? Did you suddenly become a mermaid?"

Xia Xianning was pulled by his arm and his body swayed. He couldn't help but hold his forehead with his other hand and almost sighed.

He held Luo Yingbai's hand unbearably, and plunged into the water.

Luo Yingbai was stunned, but found that the other party was not trying to pick up the wet bandage, but was pressing his hand on something hot and swollen.

"Xian Ning——"

Luo Yingbai himself is also a man, and when he realized it all at once, he completely connected his brain circuit, which was completely out of the situation, with Xia Xianning. Suddenly, a blush spread from his ears to his face, and he was so frightened. As soon as he retracted his hand, Xia Xianning held him tight.

Luo Yingbai bit her lower lip, and said in a low voice, "Aren't you..."

If you just look at his face, you can't tell what Xia Xianning is thinking right now. He looked at Luo Yingbai and sighed lowly, finally let go of his hand, but covered Luo Yingbai's waist again, and then hugged her into his arms all at once.

There was a sound of water in the bathtub. One of them was in the bathtub, the other was outside the bathtub, but their eyebrows were touching and their breaths were mingling.

Luo Yingbai was still talking and smiling just now, but now the close distance and the undisguised enthusiasm in Xia Xianning's eyes made him feel strange.

His clothes were wet from the water droplets on Xia Xianning's body, sticking to his body, his long eyelashes almost swept across Xia Xianning's face, trembling pitifully.

Xia Xianning tightened his arms, couldn't help but lean in, and gently kissed the corner of Luo Yingbai's lips, with the gentleness of a dragonfly touching water, but also seemed extremely precious.

He didn't dare to kiss deeply, took a deep breath, and pushed Luo Yingbai away decisively: "Okay, now you know what's going on? If you don't want to suffer, don't mess with me, and get out quickly."

Luo Yingbai was almost pushed to sit on the floor by him, his expression hesitant, but he did not leave.

He paused, climbed up and scratched the edge of the bathtub, and said hesitantly: "Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Under this situation, Xia Xianning wanted to devour the person in front of him every minute, but he didn't prepare anything at the moment, because he was afraid of hurting him, so he tried his best to use a gentle tone and said: "It's okay."

Luo Yingbai was also a man, so how could he not know whether he was uncomfortable or not? After asking that sentence, I also feel that it is really useless.

So he suddenly hugged Xia Xianning and took the initiative to kiss his lips.

Chapter 86 The terrible Xia Xianning

Xia Xianning was stunned for a moment, and then he could feel Luo Yingbai's hands holding his face and licking the seam of his lips tentatively.

After licking for a while, Luo Yingbai stopped and asked curiously, "Is that so?"

Xia Xianning: "..."

Luo Yingbai said: "If you can't help it, don't bear it anymore. If there is anything you can't bear, who of us is right?"

He paused, still thinking about Xia Xianning's injury, and said: "Oh no, you'd better hold on and wrap up the injury, or I'll crush your wound later..."

Without any explanation, he pulled Xia Xianning out of the bathtub and turned on the nozzle to help him rinse his wounds. When he turned around, he was unexpectedly hugged by Xia Xianning from behind.

Xia Xianning's chin rested on Luo Yingbai's shoulder, his hands wrapped around his waist from behind, his breath was almost scorching hot, brushing against his ears.

He whispered: "Change your position and you won't be able to crush me."

Just as Luo Yingbai said "what posture", suddenly felt that Xia Xianning held him firmly in his arms with one hand, while the other hand ran down his waistline and kneaded behind him .

Luo Yingbai seemed to have been electrocuted, his body shrank, but he shrunk deeper into Xia Xianning's arms. He just felt uncomfortable for a while, and then felt that he should do something, so he turned around and kissed Xia Xianning's face Two times.

The two of them gained each other's experience from each other. Although Luo Yingbai's movements were very jerky, this small spark splashed into Xia Xianning's heart, and it became a prairie fire.

Xia Xianning suddenly stretched out his hand and pressed it between his eyebrows, then slowly moved downwards, brushing across his handsome eyebrows and high bridge of nose, and finally landed on Luo Yingbai's lips.

Then he kissed him hard.

Xia Xianning was fierce and vicious when he kissed, but when he came into contact with Luo Yingbai, his movements couldn't help but become gentle, and Luo Yingbai quickly got used to Xia Xianning's rhythm after the first moment of surprise, and moved his hands Then she unconsciously put her arms around his waist.

Xia Xianning said vaguely between kisses: "Don't regret it."

He paused and said, "I think everyone else seems to be in pain."

Luo Yingbai didn't think carefully about the deep meaning of his words at all. He had read a little about this before because of curiosity, but after reading the beginning, he felt that the actors were ugly, there was no plot, and they were extremely boring, because the impression left was not deep. It has not been studied in depth.

Luo Yingbai didn't even know where Xia Xianning went to see the others, so he just teased: "There's so much nonsense, are you okay?"

After saying this, Xia Xianning grabbed his arm, turned him over and pressed him against the wall.

Luo Yingbai was a giant with words and a dwarf with actions, just the opposite of his junior brother who was a man of action. He soon understood what it meant to be self-inflicted.

Luo Yingbai didn't understand what Xia Xianning meant at first. When he was turned over, he was still thinking, why not lie down? Everyone else is lying down.

At this time, he hadn't fully realized Xia Xianning's intention. Hearing Xia Xianning call his name hoarsely, Luo Yingbai also felt that his throat was a little dry. Because he had been with Xia Xianning as brothers for too long, he often felt that unable to turn the corner, then said something stupid: "What should I do?"

A trace of tenderness appeared on Xia Xianning's eyebrows, and she kissed his collarbone gently, then reached her hand in front of Luo Yingbai and held it: "I'll teach you."

Luo Yingbai: "..."

This realization made him a little confused, and he quickly tried to block Xia Xianning's hand: "Wait, wait a minute, can you use your own example?"

But as Xia Xianning moved, his breathing gradually became uncontrollably rapid, and he was still trying to struggle: "...No, no, I mean, you don't need to demonstrate, I know it, I can do this myself..."

Xia Xianning couldn't help but blocked his mouth again.

Luo Yingbai had never had the experience of letting others help him relieve himself. After the end, he rested on Xia Xianning's body for a while before recovering. He felt that he roughly understood the procedure of helping each other.

He was a little embarrassed, and whispered, "Why did you let me come first..."

Xia Xianning bit his earlobe, and her tone was extremely forbearing: "I'm afraid you will feel uncomfortable for a while."

Luo Yingbai was afraid that he might hold it back, so he said, "I'm just going to help you... just like this, there's nothing to feel bad about. Come on, I'll do it this time for you."

He innocently wanted to help the other party, but before turning his body around, Xia Xianning pushed against the wall from behind.

Luo Yingbai: "???"

His skin was as smooth as white jade, and his waist was thin and flexible. When Xia Xianning held it with her hands, she suddenly felt a little scared.

He felt as if he saw the first magnolia flower blooming in early spring. The flower was so elegant and beautiful that people didn't know how to cherish it. They were cautiously afraid of damaging it, but they also wanted to get close to it.

He finally got this person as he wished.

Luo Yingbai was not so happy, he felt cheated.

This is different from what you said!

As a junior brother, he does everything straight and without any fancy, and he is no exception when doing this thing. His strength is getting stronger and stronger. He holds his hands on the wall, neither standing nor kneeling. At first, he still endured it, until then Seeing that Xia Xianning was not finished, he simply couldn't bear it anymore. He gritted his teeth and said, "Is it too late for me to regret it now? Xianning, if you encounter this kind of situation in the future... you'd better overcome it yourself."

His words were already crying, Xia Xianning leaned over and kissed his cheek comfortingly, her hoarse voice had a sexy taste, but the words she said were extremely ruthless: "What do you think?"

Luo Yingbai wanted to cry without tears, almost trembling all over, and said: "But I didn't imagine it like this...it's me, me..."

Before she finished her sentence, Xia Xianning suddenly stopped, picked up Luo Yingbai, walked quickly to the bed, and put him on it.

Luo Yingbai finally breathed a sigh of relief, but he couldn't bear Xia Xianning's quick and anxious movements just now, and now it's just as uncomfortable to stop suddenly, so he couldn't help but said: "You, you just change the way to punish me... Really take it You can’t help it!”

Xia Xianning covered him, raised his arm and kissed him, saying with heartache, "I'm sorry."

After he finished speaking, he felt a little suffocated and said in a hoarse voice: "It's obvious that I can't do anything to you. I was afraid that you wouldn't love me before, but now I'm afraid that you will be hurt..."

His face was also flushed and his breathing was unstable. It was obvious that he hadn't enjoyed himself just now. He was holding back at this moment. Luo Yingbai took a look and found that he was leaning on the wall just now, and his elbow was worn out. Xia Xianning cherished him a lot. Extremely, I felt guilty in my heart at first, but at this time, I was even more reluctant, so I managed to maintain half of my sanity, and changed places halfway.

——Actually, the injury on his back was much more serious, but when he was confused and lost, Xia Xianning didn't feel any pain at all.

Luo Yingbai shook off Xia Xianning's hand, grabbed his collar with force, and pulled him over, and the two soon kissed each other again.

Xia Xianning gasped and said, "If you can't stand it anymore, don't recruit me again."

Luo Yingbai slowed down a bit, and said casually: "What did you say, I was just afraid that you, a little virgin, would be exhausted..."

Xia Xianning didn't say a word of nonsense, and immediately rushed over. He wished that Luo Yingbai would say this so that he could continue - anyway, the night was very long.

He is almost unwilling to stop - just think about it, Luo Yingbai has been completely possessed by him from today, the feeling of happiness is enough to completely swallow a person, but the desire to have it in his heart is even stronger.

After everything was over, Xia Xianning gently brushed away Luo Yingbai's sweaty forehead hair, gently kissed him on the forehead, took him to rinse, and the two returned to the bed.

Xia Xianning followed his old habit of rolling spring rolls, wrapped the quilt around Luo Yingbai's body, and hugged him quietly for a while, no one said a word for a while.

It was almost early autumn at this time. Although the sun was shining brightly during the day, it was cool at night. At this time, cicadas were flying everywhere, and the silence was like the moon. The night wind came in through the window and wandered quietly in the room.

Suddenly, their thoughts seemed to go back to when they were very young. After practicing at night, they were lying side by side on the Luo family's big bed. The moonlight streamed in through the window, covering their bodies like milk. Under the bed, little bugs were chirping outside. The night wind seeps through the windows that are opened a little bit, which is quiet and warm.

After so many years, the relationship between each other has not become unfamiliar with time, but has become closer.

Xia Xianning's heart suddenly felt very soft, as soft as if it would turn into a pool of spring water. He thought Luo Yingbai was asleep, but the other party suddenly said: "How is the injury?"

Xia Xianning smiled and said, "I forgot about it a long time ago."

Luo Yingbai said: "What are you talking about? Turn around and let me see."

Luo Yingbai's character is soft on the outside but strong on the inside. Xia Xianning has been with him for more than twenty years since she was a child. She has never seen Luo Yingbai cry once, but today he was forced to cry. When he spoke, his voice was still... A little scratchy.

The sound was like a thin layer of sandpaper, rubbing against Xia Xianning's heart. Every word Luo Yingbai said made his heart feel full and satisfied.

At this time, even if he said to let Xia Xianning die, Xia Xianning doubted that he would never think of refusing.

He first took a glass of water from the bedside and fed Luo Yingbai a few mouthfuls, then turned around obediently and let him see his injuries.

Luo Yingbai stood up and leaned over to get a better look. This action made the veins on his forehead jump. When he saw clearly that the wound on Xia Xianning's back was indeed not serious, he immediately fell back on the bed like a paraplegic.

This was the first time he was so crazy. Xia Xianning was full of energy. Luo Yingbai had been tortured by him for a long time. Not only his waist and a certain unspeakable position, there was no muscle in his body that was not sore. It turned out that Luo Yingbai was sore. Zhao always scolded him for not working hard and being lazy. It was only now that Luo Yingbai felt that he was really reaping the consequences.

He half curled up on the bed, sinking himself into the soft pillow, not wanting to move at all. Luo Yingbai's hair was a bit long, and a few strands of broken hair were blocking the side of his face, and he didn't bother to care.

With a smile, Xia Xianning put her hands on both sides of Luo Yingbai's body and stared at him, gently brushed away the hair on his face, bowed her head and kissed him.

He whispered: "I'm sorry, I must have exhausted you."

Luo Yingbai was silent for a while, closed his eyes and said: "I think I may have known a fake you before. Why do you have so many... novel ideas? Don't you control me very strictly? Those tricks Where did it all come from?”

Xia Xianning gently rubbed his waist, smiled without saying a word.

Luo Yingbai muttered: "I feel so strange. I never thought that we could be like this with you..."

Xia Xianning asked gently: "Then who do you want to date? Tell me, I will kill him when I get out."

Luo Yingbai: "...I will tell you who I hate in the future."

The two were talking, and he fell asleep.

Xia Xianning still looked at him and couldn't bear to close her eyes. Luo Yingbai's face looked a little tired, so he slept deeply, but his lips and corners of his eyes were a little swollen, and he looked different than ever before. So pretty.

He leaned forward very gently and slowly, rubbed Luo Yingbai's face, and then put her in his arms again and fell asleep.

Luo Yingbai always liked to sleep in, and this time he was very tired. When the phone rang the next morning, he almost went crazy on the spot. He pushed the side aside in a daze and muttered: "Xianning, hang up." Telephone."

As a result, this push was in vain. Luo Yingbai opened one eye and found that there was no one around him. Xia Xianning even folded the quilt neatly, like a square, and she didn't know where she went. .

The phone was still in his trouser pocket, and his pants were thrown carelessly on the floor. He had to pick it up before he could answer the call. Luo Yingbai originally wanted to ignore it, but the ringtone kept ringing and he couldn't sleep even if he covered his head with a quilt. no.

Luo Yingbai lifted the quilt and said angrily, "Where did Xianning go? Is it human to leave me alone after sleeping! Come here!"

He hooked his fingers at the trousers, and the trousers actually stood up from the floor, as if they were worn by an invisible person, and walked step by step in front of Luo Yingbai. Luo Yingbai took out his mobile phone from his pocket. After realizing, these are Xia Xianning's pants and phone.

He lay down again with his mobile phone, and saw Gou Songze's name jumping up and down on the screen, so he connected the phone and said angrily, "What are you doing?"

Gou Songze's "Xia Chu" choked in his throat, and he said in disappointment: "Why is it you? Where is our leader? We have something to do with him."

Luo Yingbai yawned and said, "I don't know, it's gone."

The two of them were hanging out together, and Gou Songze didn't think much about it. He just said: "If he left without his mobile phone, he will probably come back soon. Then let's chat for a while and wait for Xia Chu to come back." give him."

Luo Yingbai said: "Don't talk, I want to sleep."

Gou Songze said: "It's nine o'clock in the morning, why don't you get up yet?!"

"Ah..." Luo Yingbai's eyes were about to close again, "I can't get up because I have no clothes to wear."

Gou Songze was probably really idle, and said: "Nonsense, you have so many clothes in your closet, are you displaying them?"

Luo Yingbai: "That's not what I want~~~I used clothes that I don't like at all to disguise myself as the one you love, but I can only hide my feelings in front of you."

Gou Songze: "..."

He stopped talking nonsense and hung up the phone.

Luo Yingbai succeeded in disgusting people, felt very proud, laughed for a long time, closed his eyes and couldn't fall asleep, so he fiddled with Xia Xianning's mobile phone to play, but after playing for a while, he accidentally opened Xia Xianning's browsing history , a light pink page popped up. It seemed to be some kind of forum, with a list of articles.

Luo Yingbai was not interested at first, but the title of the latest article published above was written in capital letters and bold, "Senior brother, why are you such a wasteland?"

Luo Yingbai: "???"

The word "senior brother" made him a little sensitive, not to mention that this was found in Xia Xianning's browsing history. Luo Yingbai was curious and clicked on it.

[...On the bed, the boy's slender and weak figure loomed under the quilt woven with gold silk. The body under the quilt was obviously naked, and on his skin as white as snow, he could still vaguely see the body left behind after being treated roughly. The bruising mark. 】

Luo Yingbai: "..."

He suddenly felt a little scared, wrapped himself tightly in the light blue quilt, and continued to look down.

【He propped up his body and wanted to sit up from the bed, but just when he managed to lift his upper body up, he was wrapped around his waist by a man's arm and pressed hard on the bed.

There was tearing pain from the wound left last night, Luo Yingbai's pink lips trembled, and she sobbed, "I'm no different from a broken flower in a brothel, what else do you want?" ?”]

Luo Yingbai: "Pfft——"

Disabled, disabled, disabled, disabled flowers and willows? Still have petal-like pink...lips?

Luo Yingbai read his name three times to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. He comforted himself that it might be the same name, and then looked down. Xia Xianning's name followed him with an extremely strong visual impact. his eyelids.

[Xia Xianning's eyes were dark and his smile was evil. He pressed on Luo Yingbai's body, his big hands grabbed the slender neck like a swan, and a cold voice came from above: "Just think about how many men have touched you before." , I can’t wait to kill them! But you haven’t come back to me now? Brother, it seems that you have learned a lot outside in the past few years, won’t you let me see it?”]

[Luo Yingbai cried in pain while begging in a trembling voice: "Please..."

"The lives of all your family members are in my hands now, and only by pleasing me can they keep their lives!" Xia Xianning pinched the beautiful woman's sharp chin, and ordered coldly, "Sit up and move yourself."

At this time, the door suddenly opened...]

At this time, the door really opened suddenly.

Luo Yingbai was immersed in the deep shock and couldn't extricate himself from it. He was startled by the accidental dubbing that was just right, his hands trembled, and Xia Xianning's phone fell down, hitting the bridge of his nose.

Xia Xianning came in with a meal and changed into a tracksuit. When he came in, he saw Luo Yingbai with a slight smile on his face. He was going to say hello, but he saw Luo Yingbai holding the phone with one hand and covering it with the other. Face didn't know what he was doing, he quickly ran to the bed in three steps at a time, grabbed his wrist and said, "What's wrong with face? Let me see!"

"It's okay, it's okay." No matter how painful it was, it wasn't as big of a mental impact. Luo Yingbai ignored the pain in his nose and hurriedly swiped on the screen, planning to exit the page.

For some reason, he was particularly afraid that Xia Xianning would find out that he had seen this thing, just like Bluebeard's little black house, Luo Yingbai was very worried that these messy things actually represented Xia Xianning's second personality.

To repay my family's life, Xianning, you will be beaten to death by your teacher.

Luo Yingbai said haha: "It's okay, it's okay, your phone accidentally hit my face hahaha... have you changed your clothes? I thought you went out naked hahaha..."

Xia Xianning: "...Are you so happy to have your face smashed?"

Luo Yingbai secretly glanced at the screen of his mobile phone and made sure that the interface of the fan forum he had just clicked randomly had been closed by him. Then he felt a little relieved and said: "I'll give you the mobile phone. Xiaogou called you just now. ."

Xia Xianning put the meal on the table, and there was a bag in his hand, so early in the morning, he didn't know where he bought new clothes for Luo Yingbai.

Xia Xianning didn't rush to make a phone call, gave Luo Yingbai his clothes, and said softly, "Get up first, and go to sleep after eating."

Luo Yingbai was not in the mood to eat at all, she lay on the bed and said yes without moving, staring at the familiar Xia Xianning, soothing the wound in her heart.

Xia Xianning misunderstood Luo Yingbai's meaning. Being stared at by him made her feel very happy and leaned down to kiss him.

Luo Yingbai quickly pushed Xia Xianning away: "Stop kissing me, please call Xiaogou back first!"

Xia Xianning was a little disappointed, but after listening to his words, she straightened up and said, "Then get up quickly, the food will be cold in a while."

Luo Yingbai was sore all over, wrapped in the quilt and turned over: "I'm sorry."

What else did Xia Xianning want to say? Gou Songze called again, asking him about the approval of a document. Xia Xianning had no choice but to let Luo Yingbai go for the time being and went aside to explain the matter to him.

The two quickly finished talking. After Xia Xianning hung up the phone, he realized that the Weibo page had been opened at some point. He only thought that Luo Yingbai was just scrolling through his own Weibo for fun, so he didn't take it seriously, so he read it by the way. Check out the comments and private messages that have been squeezed over the past few days.

The latest update was a half-joking @ from a fan three minutes ago.

"@xiaxianningxiagongzi, just now when I was making a meal and filming a video, I was surprised to see that your wife is going to marry someone else. Do you care about her?"

Below is the video taken by the fans at the filming scene of the crew. After Xia Xianning clicked on it, he heard the voice inside was very noisy, but he could clearly hear the voices of the actors reciting their lines. Luo Yingbai and Zhou Junyi were about to confront each other.

Luo Yingbai's ancient costume was very good-looking, Xia Xianning just wanted to take a screenshot when she saw Luo Yingbai waving her folding fan and said to Zhou Junyi, "This king is here to marry you".

Xia Xianning: "..."

No matter how stupid he is, he still knows that it is impossible to write the lines of the original script like this. It must have been changed by Luo Yingbai himself. He especially remembered that Luo Yingbai seemed to have said this to Zhou Junyi when filming last night, but the lines were relatively obscure, and Xia Xianning did not. Thinking deeply, combined with this video, he immediately understood what it meant.

Xia Xianning gritted his teeth.

Luo Yingbai saw that everything was normal in the living Xia Xianning, with no mutations. He felt relieved and began to feel sleepy. Just as he was about to fall asleep again, he felt someone tugging at his quilt. He thought it was Xia Xianning urging him to eat again, and he impatiently Pulling the quilt back, hugging the pillow under my head, I was going to sleep until the end of the world.

He said in a daze: "I can't afford it, you go and eat..."

After a moment's pause, the quilt was pulled hard again, and Xia Xianning forced herself into Luo Yingbai's quilt, wrapping the two of them together.

Luo Yingbai suddenly felt that the situation was a bit wrong, and before he fully woke up, he was hugged by Xia Xianning. The fear of being ruled by the same humanities just now rushed into his heart, and his mind was full of "evil smiles", "cold smiles" "Vicious", and... "the flowers are broken and the willows are destroyed".

My mom, help me! ! !

Luo Yingbai hurriedly wanted to get up from the bed: "I'll get up, I'll get up, I'll get up, if you have something to say, please speak it carefully. A gentleman should talk but not use his hands, Xian Ning!"

He was pushed back into the quilt.

Chapter 87

On this day, Xia Office did not have an early morning court, and the officials took the opportunity to fish for fish. The entire Special Investigation Office maintained a relaxed and happy atmosphere. It was not until a case happened in the afternoon that everyone had to call Xia Xianning back.

The car didn't drive to the special investigation office, but drove towards the hospital. Loud and cheerful music sounded from the car radio, and the main points of the new week's entertainment news were being broadcast.

Today's news is a big one - actor Zhou Junyi and screenwriter Gai Xiao, whose new drama has just been completed, passed out in the same room in a hotel and have now been found and sent to the hospital.

The case was reported to the Public Security Bureau. Gou Songze hadn't fully understood the situation when he called. Luo Yingbai listened to the news carefully, and then breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that the two people were okay, and said: "Fortunately, everything is fine. Listen. Xiaogou meant that this time it seemed that the bone monster was causing trouble again. However, Brother Zhou and Gai Xiao had already broken up. Secondly, they said they encountered the bone monster, but they were not attacked in the end. Both of these things are quite good. Strange."

Xia Xianning drove in the driveway: "No matter what, since it's a near miss, don't worry. Isn't the task on Weibo already completed?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Well, it's done, but this matter must also be transferred to the Special Investigation Department. Even if we captured one and another bone monster girl last time, she shouldn't be in such a short period of time. It’s blatantly appearing inside, isn’t it?”

While he was talking, he browsed the web, and a lot of relevant news popped up all of a sudden. Many "informed people" have made various true or false revelations. Why did Zhou Junyi and Gai Xiao appear in the hotel room at the same time, causing speculation? , the past scandals of the two, as well as some suspected intimate photos have also been rediscovered.

Someone claimed to be in the room next to Zhou Junyi and Gai Xiao at that time, and heard bursts of laughter coming from inside, like a woman laughing, the sound quality was very special, and after reading the news, he specifically checked Zhou Junyi and Gai Xiao's past The interview, I am quite sure that the voice does not belong to either of them.

The hotel staff also came out to speak, claiming that they had cleaned the room after the two were taken to the hospital. But not long after, they found strange footprints and fluff in the room again. The shape of the footprints was a bit like a horseshoe, but the fluff should have come from small animals such as cats and dogs—but like this high-end hotel, It stands to reason that pets will never be allowed to enter, which is really incredible.

Things got weirder and weirder, Luo Yingbai said after reading it: "It is indeed the bone monster girl, and after she failed to attack people, she seems to have stayed in the hotel room."

Xia Xianning immediately called someone to arrest him, and he and Luo Yingbai rushed straight to the hospital. As usual, Luo Yingbai was about to get out of the car as soon as he stretched his long legs, but he froze again with a distorted expression.

Xia Xianning quickly got down from his side, and quickly ran to Luo Yingbai's side to help him. He watched Luo Yingbai's expression carefully, showing a little guilty conscience.

"My whole body hurts, and my waist is about to break!" Luo Yingbai held Xia Xianning's arm, got out of the car slowly, and said with a sad face, "Last night was so long, and this morning was so long, just- Just say you have good physical strength, but I can’t!”

What he said seemed to be complaining, but his tone was a bit like being coquettish. Xia Xianning thought of the past, sweetened her heart, and said in a low voice, "I'll be gentle next time."

Luo Yingbai snorted.

Zhou Junyi lived in room 207 of the surgical building of the hospital. When the two of them arrived outside the ward, they saw several people standing there, all wearing uniforms.

Gai Xiao and Zhou Junyi reported the case to the Public Security Bureau after being discovered by hotel staff. The Public Security Bureau then requested that the case be transferred to the Special Investigation Division. Because Xia Xianning was not at the unit at the time, several people from the Special Investigation Division came to follow them. Hand over the case facts and relevant exhibits.

This ward is a luxury suite. It is at the end of the corridor. There are no other patients arranged. There is a bit of chaos in the corridor. Someone is communicating and handing over. There are also a few people wearing gloves, standing around a pile of things, admiring them, and laughing from time to time.

Xia Xianning coughed lightly and walked over. His voice was not loud, but the laughter and conversation in the corridor suddenly fell silent.

Luo Yingbai moved slowly behind his majestic junior, and pushed away Gou Songze who was closest to him in a pretentious manner: "Make way, let me see what you are doing with such a wretched smile!"

Gou Songze staggered when he pushed him, and said "Hey!" and tried to fight back. However, Xia Xianning turned around and stood in front of Luo Yingbai. She looked at Gou Songze and said, "What are you doing?"

Gou Songze hesitated for a second, and said, "Just play, just play."

Xia Xianning usually protects Luo Yingbai just like a wolf dog protects food. Everyone has seen his confession and is used to it, but I don't know if it is an illusion. Gou Songze always feels that he is even more cruel today-what is his mood Is it not good?

Luo Yingbai squeaked out from behind Xia Xianning and bumped Gou Songze away with his shoulder. As a result, he knocked Gou Songze back a step. There was a dull pain in some unspeakable part. It was a matter of face in front of everyone. Luo Yingbai gritted his teeth and endured it. Keeping a stiff smile, he poked his head to look at the pile of things on the table.

There was a pile of messy sexy underwear there, and there was even a vibrator covered under a pair of bunny ears.

Luo Yingbai: "What... is this?"

Wei Shou happened to have just finished the handover work with the people from the Municipal Bureau, and he knew the situation very well. When Luo Yingbai asked, he said: "Brother, these were all found from the rooms of Zhou Junyi and Gai Xiao. According to the inspection at that time, The police at the scene said that the drinks that were consumed in the room were laced with aphrodisiac drugs, but because there were still these things, they could not judge for the time being whether one party was the victim, or whether the two people just made an appointment to have fun together. We won’t know until someone wakes up and asks.”

So they gathered together excitedly just now to look at these things, Xia Xianning's face darkened, and the people in the special investigation department around them were silent, shrinking their necks almost uniformly, for fear of being caught by Xia Xianning's eyes, it was another inhumane act rebuke.

Xia Xianning said: "Now you are working, what do you look like..."

Luo Yingbai: "Ahem, Xianning, I actually want to do some research. In order to understand the case, this is also necessary."

Xia Xianning had always treated him differently from others, and after last night, he was even more tender and obedient. His voice softened when he spoke to Luo Yingbai: "Okay. Don't bend down. I'll pick it up and give it to you." look."

Members of the Special Investigation Division: "..."

You won’t blush even if you have such double standards, and you will live a long life.

"No need, I'll just watch it myself."

Luo Yingbai seemed to have noticed the complaints in everyone's hearts, so he said earnestly, "But look, it's wrong for you to be so excited when you see these things. Junior brothers, we are cultivators, although we don't say we must To completely abstain from pornography, one has to be pure-hearted and ascetic, and at least one has to pretend to be calm. Follow me, I am serious about discovering problems."

Wei Shou stood at the front, always bearing the brunt, and said ashamedly: "The two senior brothers are right...but I didn't look at it just now..."

At this time, a nurse came over and told them that Zhou Junyi had woken up.

Zhou Junyi can be said to be in trouble this time. He and Gai Xiao bumped into the Bone Monster Girl, and were reported by the media to rent a room together, which caused a great sensation. But fortunately, for some unknown reason, the Bone Monster Girl just It is to freeze the surrounding walls, and not to carry out the final attack on them.

Therefore, although the two of them fell into coma due to the cold, their physical symptoms were still stable and their lives were not in danger. When they heard that Zhou Junyi was awake, Luo Yingbai, who was most familiar with him, entered the ward to see him.

He knocked on the door of the ward and heard the words "Please come in." When he opened the door and went in, he saw Zhou Junyi sitting leaning on the bed.

His body should be fine, but his expression is quite decadent, probably frightened.

Luo Yingbai sat by the bed and asked, "Brother Zhou, are you alright?"

When Zhou Junyi saw it was him, his complexion improved a little, and he sighed softly: "Fortunately, thank you for the amulet you gave me last time, it saved my life this time. I don't know which god I offended... Recently, I have really Tough luck.”

First he entered a haunted set, and then he was attacked by a bone monster. This sounded very unlucky at first. Luo Yingbai was embarrassed to tell him. In fact, all of this was not an accident at all, but it could only be said that it was an accident. Zhou Junyi was destined to have this calamity—the peach blossom calamity he had mentioned when they first met.

Yue Huan wanted to attack Zhou Junyi because of Gai Xiao, and the appearance of the bone monster was also related to their room opening. The entanglement between Gai Xiao and Zhou Junyi was not a good relationship. After all, Zhou Junyi was also a good friend. Luo Yingbai looked at him like this There was also some sympathy in the haggard look.

He said: "Xianning and I came here together. Don't worry, the Special Investigation Department has already investigated and this kind of situation will not happen again in the future."

"Oh, it turns out you came here with Director Xia." Zhou Junyi lowered his eyes, paused for a moment and then looked at Luo Yingbai and said, "Can you tell me some specific inside stories? Otherwise, I always feel uneasy."

Luo Yingbai thought for a while and said: "There is a kind of monster called the Bone Monster. She likes to attack lovers. She was not targeting you. Now she has been caught."

Zhou Junyi suddenly frowned and said: "Who is a couple?! Me and Gai Xiao? Who said we are a couple!"

After he said this, he saw Luo Yingbai lowering his eyelashes slightly and touching his nose, as if he was thinking about what to say.

He was used to the way he talked and joked, and Zhou Junyi was taken aback by this kind of expression. After thinking about it, he understood again, and asked, "Gai Xiao and I, you...understand?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Something happened and I need to know the details of the case. I know only a small part. I'm sorry."

Hearing what he said, Zhou Junyi's face turned very ugly for a moment, but after looking at Luo Yingbai, he finally sighed softly and his expression slowly calmed down: "Okay, if you find it, you will find it. As you can see."

Luo Yingbai said seriously: "Brother Zhou, I have no intention of delving into your personal privacy, but this matter is related to the case. There must be some reason why the bone monster girl did not attack you at the last moment. What is going on with you and Gai Xiao? You two?" Are the two...reunited now?"

Zhou Junyi breathed out, stared at Luo Yingbai, and suddenly asked: "Before I answer what happened between the two of us, tell me, do you hate homosexuals?"

He was very nervous when he asked this question, but Luo Yingbai's focus was different from Zhou Junyi's. He turned his eyes and suddenly remembered that there seemed to be no women's clothing among the pile of clothes he found, and he suddenly realized There was a profound meaning in it, and he asked in surprise: "Is Gai Xiao a man?"

Zhou Junyi said: "For the sake of fairness, you should answer my question first."

Luo Yingbai blinked and said, "No, love is equal."

Zhou Junyi raised his eyebrows: "Oh, so open-minded?"

Luo Yingbai smiled and said: "That's what I think. I can't care about what other people say. Why are you lying to me? Brother Zhou, the screenwriter Gai shouldn't be a man, right? I've seen her face, so it shouldn't be. But. you……"

Zhou Junyi hesitated to speak. After a moment, a wry smile appeared on his lips, then fell back and answered Luo Yingbai's question: "You misunderstood, she is a woman, but psychologically she hopes that she is a man, so Every time you are with me, you dress up like this on purpose."

Luo Yingbai pondered for a while, and then said sincerely: "I don't really understand."

He does know that some people may be psychologically dislocated due to innate or acquired influences, and are dissatisfied with their own gender, but recalling Gai Xiao's behavior, Luo Yingbai only feels that her actions, words and deeds not only clearly show that she is a The woman is still a very sensitive and delicate woman, so she really doesn't understand where her self-perception error comes from.

Zhou Junyi saw Luo Yingbai's thoughts - because he was also confused by this before, and even searched for some information on this matter, and explained: "It is precisely because Gai Xiao's personality is too delicate, he is always suspicious , lacks a sense of security, so subconsciously desires to be a man even more. When she encounters danger, she always likes to immerse herself in fantasy. His behavior would be rough and masculine."

Zhou Junyi paused and added: "The same goes for men. Men who like men cannot be considered perverts or sissies."

Luo Yingbai nodded, suddenly feeling that something had gone wrong before.

Zhou Junyi also said: "Gai Xiao once wanted to undergo sex reassignment surgery when she was in junior high school, but her parents strongly opposed it and disciplined her very severely. Because they wanted to win Gai Xiao back, they made her deliberately do very... ...Naughty behavior, to 'like' a woman... Gai Xiao has never been willing to accept it."

Hearing this, Luo Yingbai let out an "ah", and he suddenly understood where their misunderstanding was. Gai Xiao didn't tell the truth at the beginning, and the Yue Huan she imagined was not the person she liked, but the male version of her. It was precisely because of this that Yue Huan took her hatred as his own and wanted to harm Zhou Junyi.

That’s why Xia Xianning mentioned before that she wondered why there are so few heroines in “The Little Red Bridge with Wild Goose Teeth”, because the focus is not on the heroine, and Gai Xiao never imagined herself as the heroine.

While he was thinking, Zhou Junyi explained at the same time: "We are together... At the beginning, she was much better than me in her career. When we were together, even if I didn't mean it, I couldn't help wanting to please her." So we... When we go to bed, she deliberately imitates men every time, I really can't accept it, but under her insistence, we still do that..."

Gai Xiao wants to be a man, and hates all the evidence that makes her realize that she is a woman. The most direct one is in feelings...or in terms of sex. She likes him and tries her best to associate with Zhou Junyi as a man. If this idea cannot be realized well, over time, the idea of ​​destroying Zhou Junyi will arise in her heart.

The fusion of various mentalities formed Yue Huan's new body of thought.

Although his mission has been completed, this truth may not be too important, but it is better to know it clearly than not to know it.

Luo Yingbai got up and took a disposable cup, poured a glass of water and handed it to Zhou Junyi, then patted him on the shoulder as a comfort, and said after deliberation: "It's really not easy for a newcomer to enter the film and television industry, I can understand your face To Guy’s mood when writing the screenplay. Although you follow her, it doesn’t mean anything... I can see that you still had true feelings for her. I hope that after this matter is over, no matter whether it is a separation or cooperation , peace of mind for both of you."

Zhou Junyi raised his hand, hesitated for a moment, put his hand on his, squeezed it vigorously, and said in a low voice: "It is you who can really make people gain inner peace. I know that no matter what time, you can always understand me." of."

Luo Yingbai smiled, seeing that he didn't drink water, she simply changed hands and drank it all by herself: "There's no need to do this, it's not your fault, there's nothing to be twitchy..."

Zhou Junyi suddenly said: "Then what if I say that I have been fucked by Gai Xiao?"

Luo Yingbai: "Pfft...cough cough cough!"

He almost choked to death because he was not paying attention. He really couldn't understand why he had to wait until someone drank water before saying anything important.

Looking at Zhou Junyi's serious expression, Luo Yingbai broke down and said, "I'm bored if you play like this! Which of your words is true and which is false? Is Gai Xiao a man or a woman!"

When Zhou Junyi spoke, there was still sadness and anger in his heart, but when he saw Luo Yingbai's reaction, he became funny again, patted him on the back and said, "Why am I lying to you, even if it's a woman, There are still many tools...I said this just to tell you the real reason why I broke up with her. I didn't say it last time...In fact, I really can't stand it anymore. I originally liked women, but she forced her I used this method to be with her, so I separated from her, and now there is no emotion at all between us."

Luo Yingbai frowned slightly and said nothing.

Zhou Junyi said softly: "To put it simply, I originally liked women, and I was very resistant to these behaviors of Gai Xiao, so I separated from her, but she had such a deep influence on me. I can't accept women anymore...or it should be said, I can't accept women other than her."

Luo Yingbai was speechless for a while, and Zhou Junyi said: "Later, I tried to find a few little boys, just one-night stands, and it felt really good. But as my popularity became higher and higher, it would be fatal if this kind of thing was exposed So I didn’t dare to look for it again. After so many years of abstinence, Gai Xiao came to look for me yesterday, and I was with her in a daze, who would have thought that this kind of thing would happen again.”

Luo Yingbai didn't know what to do, so he came up with an idea: "How about you go see a psychiatrist?"

Zhou Junyi smiled and shook his head, looked at him and said, "Thank you, no need. After such a long time, I have fully accepted the fact that I am gay, and I found that there is nothing wrong with liking a man."

Luo Yingbai: "???"

Zhou Junyi held his hand: "I like you, can't you feel it?"

Luo Yingbai: "?!!!"

He was inexplicable and said: "Why did you say something for a while today? Are you out of your mind? No, so what you said to me just now is true or not? Didn't you just get back together with screenwriter Gai?"

Hearing Zhou Junyi's confession, he was neither excited nor shy, nor did he feel annoyed or disgusted. The only thing he felt was that it was unbelievable—every word Zhou Junyi said was beyond the imagination of ordinary people, and Luo Yingbai was already confused.

After hearing what he said, embarrassment flashed across Zhou Junyi's face, and he said, "I didn't, don't think so. Going to bed and getting back together are two different things. I have no feelings for her anymore. I couldn't hold it for a while."

He whispered: "You may not understand that sometimes, people's desires and emotions are not things that can be completely matched. I really like you. I haven't liked someone like this for a long time. If I had you, I would Why go to someone else? Do you resist being liked by a man?"

He moved his head closer, as if he wanted to kiss Luo Yingbai: "Don't resist, I can teach you what you don't understand, I believe you will also like that feeling, just like me..."

Luo Yingbai stood up suddenly, her face was slightly cold, and just about to speak, the door of the ward opened with a "bang".

A man strode in, grabbed Luo Yingbai, pulled him behind him, and said coldly, "Mr. Zhou, respect yourself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 939 22
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Bo Yao Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-06 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 217 Extra...
949K 27.4K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
14.4K 767 9
Your life was typically routine. Class in the morning, work in the evening, and at least trying to work on commissions in-between studying and sleep...
26.4K 879 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...