Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

Por Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... Más

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia

233 6 0
Por Kazuyuuki95

The two hugged each other for a long time before they separated. When Luo Yingbai let go, Xia Xianning was still a little reluctant to leave, but the phone next to him suddenly rang.

Luo Yingbai stepped back, sat on another chair, and said, "Go ahead."

For the first time, Xia Xianning felt tired and wanted to stop working. She sighed and picked up the phone.

Before he could speak, Wei Shou's hasty voice came from the other end:

"Xia Chu, in the basement morgue, Shen Zhuotao's body has been resurrected!"

At the same time, there were chaotic collisions and exclamations from the receiver. Xia Xianning put down the phone and rushed out of the office in two steps at a time.

Wei Shou's voice was so loud that Luo Yingbai also heard it. He followed Xia Xianning for a few steps. Xia Xianning turned back and said in the midst of her busy schedule: "It's hot outside. Go back to the office and take a rest. I'll be back soon."

Luo Yingbai stopped after thinking for a while and returned to Xia Xianning's office.

When Xia Xianning arrived at the morgue, she found many people gathered around the door and looked inside. A strong aura of death almost filled the entire corridor. Xia Xianning was a little unhappy because he was interrupted from something important, so he frowned when he saw this. Mei walked over and asked, "What's going on?"

When several people turned around and saw him, they all gave way. Wei Shang stood beside him and whispered: "Xia Chu, when we were checking the body just now, Shen Zhuotao suddenly jumped up from the morgue and took Yang Zheng as a hostage. We dare not approach easily, he wants to see you by name..."

When he was talking, he was very close to Xia Xianning. When he accidentally glanced at her, he found that the circles under his eyes were slightly red.

Could it be that...you have cried? What could make him so excited? Could it be that he was rejected by Senior Brother Luo?

……so poor.

This idea quickly wandered in Wei Shou's mind, but it didn't affect the speed of his report.

The general situation was already clear, and there was no time for him to explain in detail. Xia Xianning raised her hand and made a "press down" gesture. This movement was crisp and full of power. Wei Shou immediately shut up, and he walked directly towards the dark morgue. Went inside the room.

The situation was urgent just now, Wei Shou spoke too quickly, the entire morgue was full of signs of fighting.

In order to prevent ghosts from seeing the light, thick black curtains were drawn on all sides of the morgue, and the lights were not turned on. It was almost impossible to see inside, and only the sound of quiet breathing could be heard, which actually added to the unknown danger. Weird.

Faced with this, Xia Xianning didn't even change the rhythm of her steps, and walked straight in until a voice stopped him: "Stop!"

Xia Xianning stopped, still standing upright, and said calmly: "I am Xia Xianning, are you looking for me?"

It was quiet inside. He took advantage of this brief conversation to quickly adapt to the darkness. At this time, Xia Xianning could vaguely see two blurry figures overlapping each other in the innermost part of the room. It seemed that Yang Zheng must have been captured. Shen Zhuotao was in front of him.

He vaguely felt that there seemed to be an unusual fluctuation of mana in the room. Just when he was about to experience it carefully, the other party had already spoken: "Xia Xianning... Humph, don't get it wrong, I have your people in my hands."

Shen Zhuotao is just an ordinary person. He died on the spot when his heart was pierced. Logically speaking, it is impossible for him to come back to life, but now he sounds like a normal person with no injuries. Xia Xianning You can even hear the other party's thin breathing...

Wait, breathing? !

Xia Xianning's heart moved and she replied calmly: "Tell me your request."

Shen Zhuotao said: "I want to give you a spiritual tablet. Take it out quickly and I will return it to you."

Xia Xianning didn't say anything. Wei Shou and Gou Songze were both standing outside. When they heard the three words "Send the Spirit Card", they looked at each other with serious expressions on their faces.

The spirit card is a very precious magic weapon. It is equivalent to a passport to the underworld. Arbitrarily choose the identity of the next life.

This effect has attracted countless ghosts. Luo Zhao only has two coins in his hand, one for his son and one for his proud disciple. Even Gou Songze and Wei Shou didn't have them, but Shen Zhuotao opened his mouth like a lion.

After a while, they heard Xia Xianning's calm voice: "Yes. Can you come and get it, or should I send it?"

"Send it here, hurry up." Shen Zhuotao warned again, "Don't play tricks."

There was a rustling sound, and there was something more in Xia Xianning's hand. The gift card shone with faint blue fluorescence in the dark, it looked very beautiful, and it exuded pure aura.

The Special Investigation Division originally wandered between the realms of yin and yang. Once this sign was taken, the countless wild ghosts wandering around waiting for reincarnation were attracted. But when they saw who was holding the thing, they found that they could not be offended. Disappointed to have drifted away.

Xia Xianning took the sign and sent it over. His movements were a little slow, as if he was reluctant. As the distance got closer, he could see that Shen Zhuotao was pointing a scalpel at Yang Zheng's temple, the tip of the knife was bright.

"Bring it here!" The other person stretched out his other hand towards him and ordered sternly.

Xia Xianning hesitated before handing over the sign.

Because he dawdled repeatedly, which aroused Shen Zhuotao's anger, and at the same time, he was afraid that Xia Xianning would regret it, so he roughly pulled the sign from his hand.

Before he could grasp it firmly, Xia Xianning's hand loosened and the sign fell downwards.

Shen Zhuotao originally wanted to pick it up, but suddenly he became wary and let the sign fall to the ground. It fell just out of reach even if he stretched out his arms.

He grabbed Yang Zheng tightly, glanced at Xia Xianning with a sneer, and said, "Push it under my feet, and then walk out of this room. I'll warn you again, don't play tricks if you don't want to kill someone."

Xia Xianning seemed very frustrated, so she did so without saying a word, bent down silently, pushed the sign over, and then stood up straight.

Shen Zhuotao watched Xia Xianning's every move vigilantly, and he was not relieved until the other party's hand left the gift card, and he could not help but glance at the beautiful sign from the corner of his eyes, showing greed.

And at this moment, Xia Xianning's body suddenly leaned forward, and his arm attacked Shen Zhuotao's wrist holding the knife from bottom to top, pinched his wrist bone, and twisted outward!

Suddenly, one of Shen Zhuotao's arms was directly twisted off by him.

——Actually, Xia Xianning took a little effort. The reason why the arm fell off was because of the hot weather and the corpse was already rotten.

The arm fell off too easily, although it was horrifying, but Xia Xianning's expression did not change, and a beautiful flying kick swept across, directly kicking Yang Zheng to the outside, and Yang Zheng was saved from the critical blow.

Xia Xianning used that arm as a weapon, and threw his head at Shen Zhuotao's face. Shen Zhuotao was slapped by himself, roared angrily, and rushed towards Xia Xianning.

The two exchanged a few moves quickly. Shen Zhuotao slashed at his waist with his left hand. At the same time, his back suddenly shrugged and his head bowed slightly.

This action was very abrupt during a fight, Xia Xianning took the opportunity to find the right opportunity, interlocked his middle and index fingers, made a seal with one hand, and stabbed fiercely towards Shen Zhuotao's eyebrows——

"Baji Zhencai, illuminating Xuan Ming, follow my pardon and go!"

In an instant, the rainbow light suddenly appeared, and the sky was full of rosy colors, suddenly illuminating the entire dark space. Shen Zhuotao screamed, and his body fell down, and a soul in his body was forced out, and hurriedly ran towards the window go.

Xia Xianning did not pursue him and shouted: "Wei Shou!"

Wei Shu was shocked and quickly agreed, throwing out a yellow talisman to collect the souls that escaped.

Seeing that the crisis had been successfully resolved, the people around him breathed a sigh of relief. Wei Shou pinched the yellow talisman, his face showing surprise, and said, "Xia Chu, this is... a dead spirit."

It stands to reason that within a certain period of time after a person dies, if he absorbs the anger of a living person, or if he still retains some consciousness from his life, it is not impossible to attach it to the corpse in a short period of time. But now that it is a dead spirit, it should be impossible for it to successfully manipulate the corpse, let alone retain its self-awareness.

Before Xia Xianning could speak, Shen Zhuotao's body suddenly jumped up from the ground again, roared, and then...

Xia Xianning didn't even look back. The silver light flew out of his hand and knocked him to the ground again.

He then said to Wei Shou calmly: "Because there is still a trace of consciousness in his body, and he is responsible for controlling the undead actions."

Wei Shou: "..."

This incident was full of weirdness, someone immediately went to check Shen Zhuotao's body, and found that there was indeed a faint trace of spiritual consciousness inside, but it had been sealed by Xia Xianning at this moment.

It turned out that one corpse contained two souls. This kind of situation is too rare. Before everyone had time to discuss it, Xia Xianning suddenly shouted: "What are you doing? Stand still!"

Although he was usually stern, he seldom lost his temper. When he suddenly shouted like this, almost everyone present was startled, and they quickly lined up in a row and stood at attention.

Xia Xianning's eyes swept over their faces one by one, and the people he saw lowered their eyes without exception, not daring to look at him.

Xia Xianning said: "Who are the people in the morgue today?"

After a few seconds, several people stood up. From Wei Shou's perspective, two of them's calves were already shaking.

Xia Xianning said coldly: "Go back!"

Everyone looked at each other and quickly went back to stand. Xia Xianning then said sternly: "Whoever has been in the morgue from the beginning today, please stand up!"

This time, the few people just now quickly came out of the queue and stood at attention.

Xia Xianning looked around and found that including Yang Zheng, these were all newcomers who had just joined the company this spring, but his expression did not soften much because of this.

Xia Xianning said slowly: "You guys will undergo a week of induction training starting tomorrow. After the training, I will personally assess you, and those who fail will be transferred from the Special Investigation Division."

After he finished speaking, almost everyone was taken aback, and someone couldn't help shouting: "Xia Chu, why!"

Xia Xianning looked at the man and said, "What's your name and which sect you belong to?"

"Chen, Chen Rui, Tantra."

Xia Xianning said: "Very good, you are the first person to interrupt my lecture this year, I will remember you."

Chen Rui: "..."

Xia Xianning said coldly: "I don't care what sect or sect you came from before. When you arrive at the Special Investigation Department, I am your highest officer. What you have to abide by is the regulations of the Special Investigation Department. Only three people can enter the morgue at the same time. And I just glanced at it, and I can tell that there are five different types of footprints on the ground! Free and undisciplined, ignoring discipline, why do I train? How much knowledge of the initial induction training do you still remember? Ask yourself first !”

"Chen Rui, when I walked into the morgue just now, you were standing at an angle of 15 degrees to the oblique right of the door, about one meter away from the door. This position can neither cooperate with me nor prevent me from rushing to the morgue. Back off in time when something happens, what are you doing standing there? Do you think you are watching a show?"

After speaking, several people were covered with sweat on their foreheads, and they didn't dare to say anything anymore. Chen Rui was so frightened that his face turned pale.

Xia Xianning said again: "Yang Zheng!"

Yang Zheng quickly said: "Yes!"

When he said this, he tried his best to make his voice loud, but everyone present could hear that the voice was trembling, which sounded a bit pathetic.

Xia Xianning didn't show any sympathy, and said coldly, "Why were you held hostage?"

Yang Zheng muttered, "I, I didn't notice..."

Xia Xianning said: "Didn't notice? You are a policeman from the Special Investigation Department. If you don't pay attention, who will pay attention? The country hired you here to protect ordinary citizens, not to let you die because of your own carelessness! What about your sense of emergency? ? Where is your sense of crisis? Stand up and raise your head! I'm training you to point out your shortcomings. If you don't accept it seriously, why are you so timid? "

Yang Zheng hurriedly raised his head that was about to be buried in his chest, mustered up his courage, and said loudly: "Yes!"

Xia Xianning was obviously rescuing the hostages at the time, no one knew how he could see every move of the others clearly, almost everyone was singled out by him and scolded, even Wei who arrived after hearing the news Both Shou and Gou Songze were not spared - Xia Xianning felt that they could not take care of themselves, and would only wait for themselves to make up their own minds.

"Each of you, coming here from your respective sects, is contributing to the country on behalf of the warlocks. The generous treatment is not to make you complacent, but to tell you to take corresponding responsibilities. The Special Investigation Department , is not a place to retire comfortably, dangers are everywhere, even if you are not afraid of death, it is worth dying!"

Xia Xianning calmed down a little and said, "Everyone, let's encourage each other."

After he finished speaking, he went straight away, and the rest of the people stood in place, unable to relax for a long time-in all fairness, although Xia Xianning was strict, every sentence was very pertinent, and the words were not too much, but his body The pressure was so terrifying that it almost made people feel suffocated.

He is a superior who can give people a sense of absolute security, but such a man...it is really hard to imagine, who can live with him.

After a long time, Gou Songze breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Don't just stand around stupidly, what should you do? The corpse needs to be dealt with, and the soul needs to be examined before sending it to Xia Chu. This time it can't be too late."

Wei Shou said: "Brother... are you seeing me off?"

Gou Songze: "...I'll call you brother twice, but you'd better do it."

In the scorching midsummer, Xia Xianning went back to the office with air-conditioning in his body. When he walked outside, he put his hand on the doorknob. Instead of pushing the door, he stood quietly outside for a while, enjoying the hopeful Feel.

There was a faint faint sound inside. Xia Xianning knew that Luo Yingbai had not left, and her heart felt hot. The anger just now was nothing.

He pushed the door open and found that Luo Yingbai had already felt comfortable in just a moment.

It's morning, they had been busy all night yesterday, and they didn't have time to eat, but Xia Xianning went out for a while and came back, and found that he was sitting on his big leather chair, and there was a table of delicious food in front of him, feasting on them.

Seeing Xia Xianning coming, Luo Yingbai touched his lips with two fingers in his busy schedule, blew a kiss to Xia Xianning, and said vaguely: "Yo, you're back. Come and eat together, you're starving."

Xia Xianning: "..."

He closed the door tightly, walked over and stood on the opposite side, watching Luo Yingbai eat across the table with a slight smile on his face.

Luo Yingbai said: "I also ordered other things to take out just now, and I'll give them to your colleagues later. Xianning, let me chop that prawn, it's really troublesome to eat without the shell..."

Xia Xianning originally reached out to him secretly, but as soon as Luo Yingbai spoke, his hand paused in mid-air, and then retracted it as if nothing had happened. After washing his hands, he took a chair and sat beside him, put on transparent gloves and picked up a Only shrimp.

Luo Yingbai asked: "What happened to Shen Zhuotao's body?"

Xia Xianning picked up a shrimp, pulled off the head and tail, and told Luo Yingbai what happened just now, and then added his findings:

"...I felt something was wrong when I walked there. Apart from myself, there were only Yang Zheng and Shen Zhuotao in the room. It stands to reason that Shen Zhuotao's physical condition has been judged to be dead, but I could hear four breathing sounds from the room. "

"Four? In other words, apart from you and Yang Zheng, Shen Zhuotao has double breaths." Luo Yingbai put down his chopsticks, and said seriously, "Could it be the consciousness control soul technique?"

Although he didn't come to the scene, he has a wealth of theoretical knowledge. Through Xia Xianning's narration, he immediately remembered that there was a record in a classic of their school that there was a spell that could control the undead through spiritual consciousness. The fluctuations of the body must be the same, and the sound of soul trembling is double, and it will sound like two breathing sounds.

Xia Xianning smiled a little: "I think so too."

Luo Yingbai said again: "But... this soul control technique is not something that can be used casually, it cannot be done by living people. If it is a ghost, every time you draw a ray of consciousness, it is equivalent to cutting your own soul. If a small piece comes off, the damage is too great, and it cannot be used frequently. What is the origin of the other party?"

He said this because he remembered that the last time he was in the waiting room with Qiu Ziping and Director Xiao, a gust of wind blew the light tube on the same level, and then the ray of consciousness that attacked him was scattered by Luo Yingbai.

Thinking about it now, if the two wisps of consciousness come from the same ghost, and the time is still so close, then the strength of the other party is terrible, and it must be a ghost.

Xia Xianning said: "What if it's not a ghost?"

Luo Yingbai was taken aback: "What do you mean, it can't be a human, right?"

After he finished speaking, he suddenly thought that the amulet they found was enshrined in a shrine. In this way, it really deserves careful consideration.

Xia Xianning smiled, but didn't rush to answer his question, but put on plastic gloves and handed the peeled shrimp over.

Luo Yingbai is so lazy, he usually never eats anything with shells, if he didn't know that Xia Xianning would be back in a while, he would never be able to buy prawns.

Luo Yingbai's little thoughts were clearly written on his face, and seeing Xia Xianning obediently helped him pick it up, he immediately smiled with a villainous face.

He stared at the shrimp in Xia Xianning's hand, and said hypocritically: "Oh, I just said that, you really peeled it. Hahaha... Look, you haven't eaten since you came in, you ate it yourself Ah, don’t be polite to me.”

Xia Xianning: "Oh."

So, under Luo Yingbai's watchful eyes, he snapped back and sent the freshly peeled, rosy prawns to his mouth.

Luo Yingbai: "...stop it!"

The two are about the same age, they sometimes love each other and sometimes fight each other, and they have fought countless times for grabbing things since they were young. Xia Xianning's attitude is so good recently that he almost forgot that Xianning is shameless, but he is on par with his senior brother of!

Luo Yingbai's hands were sharp, and he grabbed Xia Xianning's wrist a second before the shrimp was about to enter his mouth, and forced his hand towards him. Xia Xianning let Luo Yingbai use force, but his arms were firmly on the table, as if already turned into stone.

The two of them competed, one couldn't grab it, the other couldn't eat it, Luo Yingbai didn't move Xia Xianning, he just stood up and poked his head over, and directly "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh touch his finger.

Although Xia Xianning was wearing plastic gloves, when Luo Yingbai's tongue accidentally brushed his hand, he could still feel the warmth and softness.

Xia Xianning suddenly came up to Luo Yingbai and snatched the shrimp from Luo Yingbai's mouth before he swallowed it down.

Luo Yingbai: "Hey!"

Xia Xianning took off his gloves and threw them aside, put his hands on his waist, and forced Luo Yingbai to his direction, then hugged him into his arms and kissed him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.7K 102 9
what if all i need, is you? Augustine has a peaceful life. Well, as peaceful life can get for a demigod, but peaceful nonetheless. A boy w...
14.4K 767 9
Your life was typically routine. Class in the morning, work in the evening, and at least trying to work on commissions in-between studying and sleep...
4.9K 217 21
anton moved to the states to move on and continue his studies, what would happen next if he sees a familiar face? (slow updates😞) ➶ the perfect pair...
505K 32.2K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...