Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... More

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning

259 7 1
By Kazuyuuki95

Luo Yingbai stared at Xia Xianning dumbfounded, unable to care about anything else for the moment - not only him, but almost everyone present now had the same expression.

After Xia Xianning realized what he had just said, he felt that almost all the strength in his body had been drained away. He had been through life and death, but never was he more thrilling than this time.

He didn't care if other people knew about this. If he and Luo Yingbai had the same mind, Xia Xianning would even want to declare his ownership to the world, but the current situation was too sudden.

Thinking of Luo Yingbai's possible attitude, he felt an unprecedented panic in his heart. He quickly used his sword to lean on the ground. Then he stood firm with this strength, lowering his eyes and not daring to contact Luo Yingbai.

From Luo Yingbai's point of view, he could only see that the hands of his indomitable younger brother leaning on the sword were trembling slightly, but his face became even paler.

Luo Yingbai didn't dare to look directly at Xia Xianning. He stared at Xia Xianning's trembling hand, not knowing what he should think or what he should say.

He felt as if he had stood there for a long time, but in fact it was just such a short moment, so short that he didn't even ask the last question.

He knew that he didn't like Xia Xianning being with others, and he was very concerned about the person he said he liked, but Luo Yingbai didn't carefully consider why he had such emotions - or in other words, his rebirth , there are too many things to consider, and I haven’t had time to think about them yet.

He and Xia Xianning grew up together, but their personalities are very different. Xia Xianning goes ahead with everything she sets her sights on without overthinking, but Luo Yingbai always likes to think everything clearly and is sure that all consequences are under his control. It will only begin in the middle.

But now Xia Xianning's sudden confession completely disrupted his rhythm. This matter was simply beyond Luo Yingbai's understanding. He had lived so long that he didn't even know what it felt like to like someone.

"He actually likes me?"

"Xian Ning said that I am the one he loves!"

"But, but I... no, but him, how could he... He must be lying to deceive people!"

"Do I like him?"

All the thoughts were crowded in his mind, and he was scrambling to ask questions out of his mouth, but Luo Yingbai's throat was dry and he couldn't make any sound.

No, don’t think too much, calm down! calm! There is only one problem left, that is their last time, they must break the formation before then and get Xia Xianning out!

Luo Yingbai reluctantly suppressed all the messy thoughts, and clasped the two charms tightly with his fingers, almost tearing the paper in his nervousness.

Then, Zhen Yan asked Xia Xianning the third question: "You can't get what you love, so how much flesh and blood do you have left, and how long can you last?"

Everyone knew that there must be murderous intent in the last question, but the words were so weird that Xia Xianning didn't even understand the question - but that's not important. All their previous obedience was not helplessness, but delaying time. .

Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the red line that Luo Yingbai had quietly approached, and there was a tacit understanding, so he raised the tip of the sword slightly, striking an inch.

On the contrary, when Luo Yingbai heard the five words "I can't ask for what I love", her heart ached slightly before she realized it.

In an instant, countless thoughts flew by, and in an instant, the heart was moved, and the marriage was extinguished. At this moment, the person whose heart was moved was not even aware of it, but the Great Descending Palace Formation suddenly caught this flaw.

The flowers that grew from Xia Xianning's blood bloomed to their peak in an instant, and then the boundless sea of ​​flowers spread and bloomed. In the blink of an eye, they were already at Luo Yingbai's feet. The pink mist was like a gentle sharp blade, rushing towards him!

Xia Xianning was shocked: "Senior brother, retreat quickly!"

He didn't care that he was still in the formation, he stabbed with his sword, and the sword light soared, forcing the floating powder mist to stop.

Gou Songze and Wei Shou also took action at the same time. One threw a magical weapon to block a wave of attacks for Luo Yingbai, and the other took advantage of the gap in the formation's change to resist. Huang Fu took action and sealed the strange blood flower on the ground. Flower in the middle.

The situation changed in just a moment. He was attacked by several masters from inside and outside one after another. The operation of the formation was already stagnant. After a moment of shock at being attacked, Luo Yingbai simply used his strength to fight and let the powder mist entangle him. Pull up into the formation.

He took this risk just to get Xia Xianning out. At the point where he was about to enter, the red thread in Luo Yingbai's hand shot out from the bottom of his wrist, pulling Xia Xianning out of the formation at once!

Xia Xianning followed Luo Yingbai's rhythm and teleported out of the trap. At the same time, she threw the long sword with all her strength. The sword blade drew a golden shadow in mid-air, completely defeating the entire formation.

Luo Yingbai let go of Xia Xianning, Gou Songze picked up the magic weapon on the ground, Wei Shou touched his nose and looked down at his toes, Lin Xing bit the back of his hand hard to suppress his inner excitement.

His life was really not in vain. First, he saw the young sect leader of the long sect and the Yixing sect sleeping together, and then he witnessed one senior brother confessing his love to another senior brother!

But no one present showed any surprise after getting out of trouble. Everyone looked at me and I looked at you, and they all felt that the current atmosphere was extremely embarrassing. Under the embarrassment, the desire to gossip was ready to start again.

After a while, Gou Songze laughed and said, "Ah, it was really dangerous just now! Fortunately, Xia Chu was smart and babbling for a while to buy time, otherwise he would really be trapped here."

Thinking back to the countless times he had eaten dog food in the past, he didn't even believe what he said. His face hurt when he said it, but what could he do? There are too many people around. If we don't smooth things over, how can we let these two people stand here in a daze and become fossils?

Luo Yingbai was completely confused. At this time, he needed to think about the whole thing calmly. He didn't know what to do. After hearing this, he felt like he was being pardoned and walked down Gou Songze's steps: "Yes, yes, yes , fortunately we managed to escape, so what, everyone, please pay attention, it may be dark for a while after the formation is broken, don’t wander around, this barrier will disappear on its own soon."

After he finished speaking, he found Xia Xianning looking at him.

Others were urging him to leave, but his eyes fell intently and directly on Luo Yingbai's face, as if he didn't care about anything else in the outside world.

Luo Yingbai subconsciously turned her head, but then she thought about it and was afraid that Xia Xianning would be embarrassed by her silence, so she turned her head halfway and then turned back and said proactively: "Xianning, let's, let's go up first."

Xia Xianning didn't answer, and was silent for a moment, then suddenly said: "I wasn't talking nonsense just now. That's not an excuse. You know, it's impossible for me to tell lies in that formation."

Luo Yingbai: "..."

Xia Xianning took a deep breath and repeated again: "I know it was too sudden for you. It was my fault that I couldn't block the formation attack. But I just want to tell you that you heard clearly, I am not talking nonsense. "

The disciples of the Chang School, witnessing the big news of the Chang School, everyone shrinks down as much as possible, wishing that they were not here, but everyone's ears are perked up very high, wishing that they could become gentle ears.

Luo Yingbai's face turned red. He usually speaks without restraint, precisely because he has no worries, but now he is completely confused. He also wants to have a good talk with Xia Xianning, but in front of so many people, Xia Xianning hits the ball one by one. It's really hard to know how to fight when someone hits you.

In fact, Xia Xianning was equally nervous. Not everyone had the courage to lower her posture to such an extent and declare that she unilaterally liked a man in front of everyone.

He cherished Luo Yingbai so much that he didn't want him to be hurt at all. He had been hesitating for a long time, and today he was forced to speak under the influence of the formation. But after he finished speaking, he felt regretful and annoyed, feeling that saying this in front of so many people was not precious enough.

But when others said he was talking nonsense, Xia Xianning would never admit it.

Because in his heart, this is the most important thing, and he must not talk nonsense.

Just when there was silence, darkness suddenly appeared, and all the surrounding light disappeared. This was a sign that the outer barrier collapsed.

Luo Yingbai was full of confusion and embarrassment, and urgently needed to clear his mind, so he took this opportunity to hurry away, but he stepped on something under his feet, tripped suddenly, and a hand stretched out beside him, stabilizing him firmly His body then pulled him into his arms and hugged him tightly.

If Luo Yingbai wanted to push him away, it was not impossible, but he didn't do that - he knew it was Xia Xianning, and he said that Luo Yingbai would not hurt Xia Xianning no matter what the circumstances.

The distance was so close that there was almost no gap. Luo Yingbai seemed to have the appearance of a real senior brother at this moment. He calmed down, lowered his voice, but his tone was very serious: "Xian Ning, I want the two of us to Everyone should calm down, I’m sorry, I’m very confused now and don’t know what to say.”

Xia Xianning seemed not to have heard. She hugged Luo Yingbai and rested her head on his shoulder. She whispered, "Please let me hold you for a while. Please."

His words successfully choked all Luo Yingbai's rationale - even in front of him, Xia Xianning seldom speaks soft words, he is not good at this.

Xia Xianning murmured: "Many times, I want to hug you like this. This is the first time I like someone, and I feel very happy. I love you so much that I love you so much, but you have to endure it. I really can't..."

He smiled rather self-deprecatingly, and moved closer to Luo Yingbai. The two of them breathed each other, and at the last moment when their lips were close, Luo Yingbai hid suddenly.

Xia Xianning froze in mid-air, then turned his head and kissed the tip of Luo Yingbai's nose. His eyes were half closed, and it was even more difficult to tell whether he was hurt in the darkness.

He almost couldn't bear to let go, but he still reluctantly let go and said in a deep voice that could not be doubted: "Forget it, the words have been spoken and you can't take them back. So remember, what I just said is true." Yes, I like you, no joke at all. I’m leaving these words here. You don’t have to agree, but you have to believe it.”

The outer barrier completely collapsed and the darkness faded away. Xia Xianning happily let go of Luo Yingbai this time, signaling everyone to return to the top first.

Even though there was a crazy desire to discuss and communicate in their hearts, the members of the Changliu faction and the Special Investigative Division still had to keep silent in pain, and returned to the ground after dealing with the scene—it was fortunate that it was underground, otherwise the two of them Due to his popularity, Xia Xianning's confession might even be broadcast live, which would make him really awesome.

Even now, there are many people who have been deeply shocked. Although these two senior brothers usually have a good relationship...but their main shock is Xia Xianning, who is really so paralyzed, and the real person doesn't show his face. See, Senior Brother Xia The cold and indifferent look on his face when he went up showed that he had actually liked Senior Brother Luo for a long time!

So what is Senior Brother Xia thinking about when they get along with each other...

My mother! Dare not dare to think.

Returning to the special investigation office with such "dare not to think", and after explaining the information that should be registered, a group of people from the Changliu faction stood on the ground and looked at each other.

Lin Xing pretended that nothing had happened, cleared his throat, went to Luo Yingbai and said: "Senior brother, now that the beast has been caught, and your matter has been resolved, then... if there are no other orders, the few of us will just Go back to the mountain first?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Okay, let's go back."

Lin Xing paused, leaned close to him and whispered: "Don't worry, senior brother, I will tell them not to go back and talk nonsense."

Luo Yingbai waved her hands tiredly: "You can say whatever you like, let's go, let's go, I won't send you off."

Lin Xing scratched his head, saw Xia Xianning came out of the recording room, and greeted him again: "Senior Brother Xia, let's go then!"

After going all out, Xia Xianning stood beside Luo Yingbai with a calm face, "Go slowly."

After he finished talking with the people from the long school, he glanced at Luo Yingbai, probably looking forward to what he would say, but Luo Yingbai didn't say anything, just nodded slightly, thinking about going along with him.

——He felt that his head was dizzy and his thoughts were dangerous. He couldn't be careless about a life-long matter concerning the two of them. He still needed to find a place without Xia Xianning to calm down, but this kid could pop up wherever he went, as if It was as if she deliberately didn't want him to find reason, and didn't leave him any time.

Luo Yingbai wanted to bang his head against the wall.

Fortunately, at this time, the cute little angel Wei Shou came over.

Wei Shou was also under a lot of pressure. Just now, when the Changliu sect was in chaos, members of their special investigation department deliberately excluded the chief, and urgently held a "single dog life-saving meeting" to formulate a survival plan for the future. One of them is that during this period of time, when Senior Brother Luo and Director Xia are alone together, they are not allowed to disturb them without permission. If they must be disturbed, they will draw lots to choose the deceased.

Wei Shou was unlucky. As soon as the survival plan was launched, he became the dead soldier.

He risked his life and came to report to the two brothers what he had just learned from the amulet.

Wei Shou said: "This Buddha amulet is made of dead baby oil, willow wood paste, gold water, etc., which are not good things. However, the baby died of illness, which did not harm human life and does not violate the law. Among them, There shouldn't be much resentment, but the whole thing is extremely evil."

Xia Xianning glanced at Luo Yingbai secretly, and said, "Have you checked the list of owners of the nearby garage?"

Wei Shou said: "We checked and are confirming their identities one by one."

Luo Yingbai said: "Let's check in the direction of the crew. It's also a peach blossom talisman and a grand descending palace formation. It has nothing to do with this matter. This is probably a case related to feelings."

Just as Wei Shou was about to agree, Xia Xianning snatched him away and said, "Okay."

Judging from the current state of the two of them, every word Luo Yingbai said made Xia Xianning feel extremely cherished. He said "OK" as if he had received some imperial edict, and his tone was very solemn.

Luo Yingbai and him looked at each other, and said, "Oh... then I'll go back first if I'm fine."

After he finished speaking, he turned to leave, but Xia Xianning suddenly called "Senior Brother" behind Luo Yingbai.

Luo Yingbai hesitated for a moment and stopped, looking back at him, Xia Xianning pursed her lower lip and asked, "Are you angry with me?"

Luo Yingbai: "..."

Oh my God, I really can't think seriously as long as I see him!

Looking at the wry smile on Xia Xianning's lips, he also felt uncomfortable, and quickly said: "No, don't think about it. I'm not angry..."

Luo Yingbai couldn't continue, turned her head slightly, and muttered to herself: "I really don't know what to say."

At the same time as he turned his head, Luo Yingbai's face turned to look out the window. Xia Xianning had been looking at him, and happened to notice that there was a faint blush between his brows.

This is... the pollen in the Great Descending Palace Formation!

At that moment, thoughts surged in my mind, as if a flame from nowhere suddenly ignited the desolation in my heart. In the pale carnival, the three souls and six souls seemed to have become someone else's. Everything came so suddenly that it was unsettling. Know whether to be happy or sad.

Xia Xianning suddenly reached out, grabbed Luo Yingbai's shoulders with both hands, and forced him to face her.

Xia Xianning suddenly remembered a detail that he had overlooked, that was the moment when he was in the formation, before he got out of trouble, Luo Yingbai had already been dragged into it, but he was broken just after entering the formation, so the kind of In the chaotic situation, everyone didn't pay attention to that point, but if they weren't tempted, how could it be like that!

If you want to say who is the person who knows Luo Yingbai best in the world, Xia Xianning thinks he is second, no one dares to say number one. He was dazzled by love before, so that he was worried about gains and losses. Now seeing Luo Yingbai busy explaining and not knowing what to say, and thinking about the changing formation, Xia Xianning suddenly realized something.

A clear joy welled up in his heart, he held Luo Yingbai's shoulders tightly with both hands, and stared at him very seriously, but now he suddenly laughed, the smile was ecstasy and disbelief .

Luo Yingbai: "..."

——It feels like being in the dark for a long time. When the light comes on for the first time, the light will also dazzle at the same time.

Xia Xianning's heart was beating wildly, and she couldn't calm down. She quickly lowered her head and pressed her forehead on Luo Yingbai's shoulder to force herself to calm down. Then, before he could struggle, he let go of his hands and stood up straight. He glanced lightly at Wei Wei beside him. receive.

Wei Shou didn't intend to watch at first, it was because the two people were flirting with him suddenly, which made him unable to react, when Xia Xianning saw it, he immediately ran away like a rabbit.

He let go of his hand, but the warmth from the tight squeeze still remained on his shoulders. Looking at Xia Xianning's appearance, Luo Yingbai almost felt that there was something mentally wrong with him.

Look at this kid going crazy just to express his love, which made him feel very uncomfortable.

Luo Yingbai sighed, thinking that this would not work, he managed to figure out a way of thinking, and said seriously: "Xianning, I heard what you said just now, and I understand it too. Let me tell you, no matter what you say or do, , you will always be Xia Xianning, and I will never blame you or hate you. But..."

He frowned slightly, and his rare serious look seemed a bit arrogant and indifferent: "But in the past few days, the Peach Blossom Gu and the Dajiang Palace Formation are all things that affect your mind. I was confused for a moment and did something I regretted..."

Xia Xianning seemed to have been injected with a booster suddenly, and his whole body changed from listless to full of energy. He smiled half-smile: "You don't think I'm crazy to confess my love to you, do you?"

Luo Yingbai: "Uh..."

Xia Xianning stared at Luo Yingbai with burning eyes, and interrupted him bluntly: "Do you think my confession was just a whim after a hothead? You are wrong, I liked you a long time ago, but I never dared to say it , where did the 'moment' come from between me and you?"

Luo Yingbai: "You...a long time ago?"

Xia Xianning looked at the person in front of her, put her hands behind her back, restrained her urge to hold Luo Yingbai in her arms, the slightly loose clothes on her body fluttered slightly with the wind coming in from the window, outlining a straight and thin body shape.

"Yeah, I know you very well. Your personality is hot on the outside and cold on the inside. Reason is always greater than emotion. You can do many things for others, but you are definitely not easy to be tempted. Because I know this, I hesitated for so long time."

Xia Xianning was calm, and said: "Ever since I realized that I like you, I haven't had a good night's sleep. I've been weighing every moment, should I tell you, how should I tell you, if I tell you, will you Whatever you do, say it. I always wonder, what if you alienate me because of this?"

Luo Yingbai was silent, Xia Xianning said softly: "You left me once, I can't let this happen again. I don't need to be with you, but I have to watch you leave me Live well by your side.”

His words made Luo Yingbai's heart, which had been in chaos since just now, calm down a little, and he simply said directly: "You are right, I have concerns. Xian Ning, is it because I always joke with you? That's why you have such thoughts? Did...I lead you astray?"

Xia Xianning actually caught the guilt in Luo Yingbai's tone. She felt angry, funny, and cute at the same time, so she said softly: "No! What do you mean by being led astray? It's not your fault, it's not at all I'm wrong. I admit that if we want to be together, we may encounter a lot of resistance, but no matter what kind of difficulty it is, I will do my best to resist it and not make it difficult for you. I, Xia Xianning, will do what I say. If there is any violation, There was thunder and lightning.”

This is almost an impossible promise, but Xia Xianning's words are so crisp and clear, obviously after careful consideration, if he says it from his mouth, he will definitely do it.

Luo Yingbai was not happy at all. To put it bluntly, his hesitation was not for himself at all - he had not considered himself at all. He was only thinking about the impact of this incident on Xia Xianning: "I am in trouble. Is it because I'm afraid that you will be in trouble! Xianning, you are different from me. I have never been used to it since I was a child. I can do anything. What about you? You...you are such a good person, but you can't marry me in the future because of me. A wife and a child, how could I..."

"I'm not good at all. If there is anything I can be proud of in my life, it is to make you like it. It's also good not to marry a wife and have children. You are my wife and my child. It happens that I am also There is not so much love to share, why not just cherish each other?"

Xia Xianning took a deep breath: "I have never thought about your concerns, but after thinking about it, you are the only one I care about most."

He walked forward while talking, Luo Yingbai listened, and subconsciously stepped back along his footsteps.

Xia Xianning said: "So if you really don't like me, it shouldn't be this kind of reaction, you won't hesitate at all, you will calmly tell me the reason why we can't be together, then put everything down and walk away, let me I think things through alone. Brother, your heart is too hard and too soft, you won't give any hope to people who don't feel it, but you can't bear to let me down."

Luo Yingbai: "I..."

Xia Xianning: "Senior brother, I beg you, don't ignore your own thoughts because of others, think clearly. If you don't like me or men, then I will never force you. But are you?"

Yes, is he?

Luo Yingbai's footsteps stopped, and there was no way behind him.

The distance between the two became shorter and shorter, Xia Xianning quickly took his hand, held it in front of her, and said softly, "Your palms are sweating."

Luo Yingbai didn't know what he was thinking. At this time, his mind was confused and he unexpectedly said something that seemed completely irrelevant: "You, you too."

Xia Xianning seemed to be calm and unhurried, but the hand he was holding Luo Yingbai was very hot, and the palm was slightly damp. It turned out that he was also afraid when he looked so confident.

Xia Xianning paused, then said with a smile: "Yes, because I am nervous, because I love you."

There was some trembling in his voice, but he looked at Luo Yingbai squarely, his eyes filled with indifference and sharpness filled with gentleness and a smile, and he said frankly: "Look, I'm more honest than you, there's nothing wrong with telling what's on my mind. good."

Luo Yingbai: "..."

He couldn't help covering his face with his other free hand, and murmured: "My God..."

Even if he covered his eyes with his hands, he could still feel Xia Xianning's rapid breathing, the temperature of her body, and... everything that had long been stored in his mind.

Luo Yingbai turned around abruptly, kicked heavily on the wall behind him, and gasped at the wall, "I'm going crazy!"

Xia Xianning pressed his shoulder from behind, intending to comfort him, but Luo Yingbai suddenly turned around after shouting and hugged him.

At this moment, the world seems to stand still for a moment, and the reason is completely lost in the chest. The moment the body is tightly pressed together, the emotion is alive, and the heart and soul are fully reflected.

Xia Xianning took two steps back after being bumped, and suddenly understood the other party's answer, and immediately hugged the person in her arms tightly without hesitation.

His arms were full at once, and his heart was also full. There was no sound around, but Xia Xianning felt that the whole world was as lively as fireworks exploded.

He was ecstatic, but couldn't believe it. He didn't know where he had thrown the empty talk he had just propped up, and asked Luo Yingbai's ear with almost the same piety as a prayer: "What do you mean? ?”

He hugged Luo Yingbai so hard that he almost lifted Luo Yingbai halfway up, so that Luo Yingbai's whole body was clinging to Xia Xianning's body. No matter how thin he was, he couldn't stand this kind of crowding Paper hugging.

He slapped Xia Xianning on the back, angry and funny: "I just mean that I like you, like you, like you! I admit it, okay? I am also willing to be with you for the rest of my life! Are you satisfied now?" !"

Xia Xianning said firmly, but after Luo Yingbai responded to him, he felt that such a good thing could not happen to him. It was not until this moment that all the worries about gains and losses disappeared, and joy was like a rising tide. It spread little by little and finally submerged the embankment.

Xia Xianning put Luo Yingbai's head on her shoulder, put her cheek against it and rubbed it gently. The smile on her face gradually widened, and she couldn't help it no matter how hard she endured.

Seeing him like this, Luo Yingbai also laughed. It turned out that all things were painful when he was waiting and looking at them. After considering them before and after, he was sure and made up his mind. In fact, it was not that difficult.

If it weren't for Xia Xianning's persistence and determination, he might have struggled for a long time, but now, there is a road to walk on, whether it is thorns or flowers, if you move forward, there will be sunshine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 879 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
5.3K 418 17
Clarke Griffin, striving to own her father's company, hard-working, rich and used to the New York city girl lifestyle, cannot stand being snowed-in i...
68.2K 2.1K 148
Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eliminate the blackening value of the black...
504K 32.2K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...