Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... More

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 56 - 57

370 8 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Chapter 56 No Escape

Luo Yingbai said: "Did you get a concussion?"

Wei Shou shook his head: "I didn't think it was that serious at first. He just hit him and I stopped him without breaking his forehead. But Yin Ming was unconscious and had to be sent to the hospital. Two more people were looked at. .”

Gou Songze also added: "It was like a ghost possessed me, but I didn't feel the yin energy at that time."

Luo Yingbai was silent, and quickly sorted out Yin Ming's line from beginning to end. The other party was a teacher at their school, but left school for some reason more than ten years ago, and went to the mountain to learn Fengshui from a teacher; I know this Because he came to find him on his own initiative, and his apparent purpose was to solve the Liao family's affairs.

Then the first question comes. At least in Luo Yingbai's view, Yin Ming does not seem to be such a helpful and dedicated person. He can't bring Liao Zhong back, so even if Luo Yingbai is invited, Luo When Yingbai succeeds, the Liao family is also happy, and the Liao family is grateful to Luo Yingbai. What good does this do to him?

Then he set up an formation at the exit of the Yin-Yang Realm. At first, Luo Yingbai thought he was trying to harm himself and Xia Xianning, but after thinking about it carefully, that was not the case—that formation was not a wounding formation, but a trapping formation. The formation will at most prevent them from getting out for a while. Based on Yin Ming's tone and behavior afterwards, it seemed that what he wanted to stop was not them, but something in the Yin and Yang Realm.

But Luo Yingbai can be sure that it is impossible for him to bring out any unclean things at that time, so is Yin Ming guilty, or is he deliberately pretending to be crazy?

Luo Yingbai asked: "Ah Shu, have you heard Yin Ming talking in his sleep?"

Wei Shou didn't pay attention at the time. When Luo Yingbai mentioned it, he thought about it carefully and found that there was really something: "Well, he seems to have said a few words, such as clothes and hats, don't pester them, I didn't hear them clearly."

Luo Yingbai said: "Okay, I understand."

He had a speculation that Yin Ming must have some connection with the strange things in the school building, and it was more likely that he left the school because of that incident. But after the last handling, no strange things happened in the school's teaching building for the time being, and there was no trace of it at all. All we can do is wait until Yin Ming wakes up and ask questions.

After talking about the case, the four juniors followed Luo Zhao out for dinner. Luo Ying helped Luo Zhao open the car door and half-bent, "Father, please get in the car."

Luo Zhao laughed and scolded: "You brat."

He patted Luo Yingbai's head and got into the passenger seat. Luo Yingbai said, "I'll drive and let the three of them go to the back seat."

The other three people were behind. Before they could reach the car, Luo Yingbai waited for a moment, then suddenly turned his head and glanced in one direction, then opened the door and got in the car.

Luo Zhao said: "What's wrong?"

Luo Yingbai's tone was relaxed: "It's nothing, it feels like there is a camera light flashing. When I saw it, it was gone again."

He usually talks a lot, but he is not sure that this kind of thing will never come out of Luo Yingbai's mouth. Luo Zhao knows his son very well. He glanced out of the car window and said: "You have to pay attention recently. The government is about to change again. gone."

Luo Yingbai sighed lightly, and this expression made his usually harmless appearance look a little colder: "It's okay, I've been used to it for a long time. Anyway, they will only find that after tossing and tossing, the final result is You're still here. Daddy, I'm too old to avoid them all the time."

Among the central agencies, the National Special Investigation Bureau is a very unique department. Not only is it difficult to get into, but it is also mysterious. Except for the country's top leaders, ordinary officials have no idea what kind of things this department is dealing with. .

The most intuitive thing they can see is that as the director, Luo Zhao is well paid, has a high position, and is as stable as a mountain. He has never moved from this position during the annual general election. On the contrary, the fat guy in the Special Investigation Department has also been It fell into the hands of the Xia family who had a close relationship with the Luo family, how could this make people not grind their teeth!

Therefore, there have never been a few people who are jealous of Luo Zhao, which is why Luo Zhao has been reluctant to expose his only son to the eyes of others since he was a child. Luo Yingbai has long been accustomed to the hail of bullets that occurs every five years. Anyway, those people will only find that no matter how hard they go, no one can take Luo Zhao's position away.

Luo Zhao said: "There is indeed no need to be secretive now, but once your identity is exposed, I don't know how many pairs of eyes are staring at you. You kid can't act like this all day long without any rules and regulations - you are not Don’t you like restraint the most?”

Luo Yingbai smiled and said: "No matter who I am, I will do whatever I want. Dad, are you afraid that I will embarrass you? I usually just act coquettishly with you. You don't see how good I am outside."

Luo Zhao glanced at him: "Are you acting coquettishly? What you are calling acting wildly!"

Luo Yingbai said "Ouch": "I'm not telling you, you just have fun after giving birth to me like this, you are still not satisfied. Dad, do you want something like yours... Minister An's family?" Son."

Luo Zhao snorted, "I don't even look at what kind of gene you are, what kind of good seed can that old hooligan give birth to..."

He didn't pay attention and spoke a little rudely, and Luo Yingbai, who had been oppressed, immediately caught the handle and pointed at him: "Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

Luo Zhao suddenly shut up.

Luo Yingbai said: "It's useless for you to shut up, I heard you!"

This sentence happened to be heard by Gou Songze who just got into the car, and said casually, "What are you talking about?"

Xia Xianning and Wei Shou followed, and Luo Yingbai said loudly: "Listen, you three, your serious, dignified, polite master and uncle just said - Wuwuwuwu!!!"

Luo Zhao wrapped one arm around his neck, covered Luo Yingbai's mouth with the other hand, and said viciously: "You bastard, please drive well!"

He looked ferocious, but actually there was a smile in his eyes, the other three laughed together, Luo Yingbai struggled out of "the old father's arms", rubbed his neck resentfully, and muttered: "I know I'm good at it, hum!"

At the dinner table, Luo Zhao said to Xia Xianning: "I'm too busy with work recently, and I have to go on a business trip next month. I won't go to your third uncle's wedding. Xianning, go back and explain to Mr. Xia for me."

Xia Xianning agreed, but Luo Yingbai had never heard him mention it before. He looked at the two of them in shock, then poked Gou Songze beside him, and whispered: "Are you really going to get married?"

Gou Songze said: "The woman that Uncle Xia is going to marry this time is said to be his old lover. In the beginning, it was because of her third uncle and aunt that the divorce was caused. This time she brought a brother Xianning A kid of about the same age—you know, right? The one who spread rumors about your affair last time."

Luo Yingbai nodded.

Gou Songze whispered: "The paternity test is done, the child is his own, and the mistress is officially righted... Don't say that uncle has something to do, even if there is nothing to do, this kind of cheap wedding probably won't be attended by anyone."

Luo Yingbai said: "Grandpa Xia actually agreed?"

Gou Songze said: "I can't control it. What can I do? It has been a virtue for so many years."

Luo Yingbai also frowned when he heard this. He, Xia Xianning, and even Gou Songze didn't have any good impressions of the woman they had never met.

Because the divorced "third aunt" Gou Songze mentioned before was Xia Changwei's second wife, and she had been with Xia Changwei for the longest time. Luo Yingbai had a deep impression of her. She was a very amiable person. Women also took special care of them, but they were forced to leave by this legendary mistress.

But the only thing that made Luo Yingbai feel strange was that since that woman had such a bargaining chip in her hands, why didn't she come to Xia's family earlier, and waited for the children to be in their twenties before marrying in, it was too calm.

Of course, for Xia Xianning, no matter what the mother and son wanted to do, his status would be difficult to shake.

As the eldest grandson of the Xia family, he was brought up by Mr. Xia. His grandfather's family was also a wealthy family, and his abilities were impeccable. An illegitimate son was obviously not comparable to Xia Xianning. It's just that from the rumors he spread last time, it can be seen that this person has bad conduct and is inevitably an eyesore.

After the meal, Luo Yingbai was worried that Xia Xianning would not say anything on the surface, but in fact he was blocked in his heart. After he came out of the restaurant, he kept lingering around talking to him.

He said ten sentences and Xia Xianning said one, but in the end Luo Yingbai became a little anxious and said: "This kind of chat is not fair, the labor force of the two of us is not equal, Xianning, did I put flowers on your head just now, you Are you angry? It was just a joke, is it too much?"

Xia Xianning glanced at him sideways: "It's just too much."

Luo Yingbai: "You really can't speak. The little pink flowers are so beautiful, I don't want to wear them myself."

Xia Xianning: "...Then what do you think I should say?"

Luo Yingbai hugged his shoulders and forcibly pulled Xia Xianning to her side: "Tell me, brother, I'm not angry, I want to wear it next time. Thank you for the card, I'll give you the new limited edition Nike Basketball shoes as a return gift.”

Xia Xianning: "...Senior brother, I'm not angry."

Luo Yingbai readily agreed: "Okay, remember to buy the red and white pair of basketball shoes, I like red."

Xia Xianning: "..."

Gou Songze followed behind, with no eyes or ears to hear, but he couldn't resist at all, and finally couldn't help it, and said angrily: "It's shameless! Luo Yingbai, can you be a little more reserved!"

Luo Yingbai said: "What do you know, Xianning likes to buy things for me the most, and he is happy when he buys them. A selfish person like you must not understand the joy of dedication, right, Xianning?"

Xia Xianning: "...Yes."

Gou Songze: "...!!!"

Luo Yingbai and Luo Zhao returned home. He moved a folding bed and slept in his mother's room all night. At dawn the next morning, he was woken up by a message.

At such an early hour, he thought someone was in a hurry. He picked up his phone in a daze and found that it was a message from that little brat Cheng Yin:

"Haha, good morning, Master Luo. I'm going to a nursing home for charity this morning. I don't know what to do when I go there for the first time. I think you should be quite experienced. I would like to ask if there are any precautions."

There was also a selfie of him standing at the door of the nursing home. Luo Yingbai took a look and found that it was the nursing home that he had asked Liao De to donate to.

She woke him up from his sleep and said two nonsense words. Luo Yingbai almost laughed in anger. This Cheng Yin was really a ghost.

He is not a big fool, how could he go to a nursing home and still have someone tell him what to do? Posting this is nothing more than making his "unintentional" love show the same as Luo Yingbai's "coincidentally" and arousing Luo Yingbai's intimacy; I just don't know what his purpose is in approaching Luo Yingbai so deliberately.

Luo Yingbai replied: "It's good to do charity. It's nothing noteworthy. Just give me more money."

He thought for a while, and then added as Cheng Yin wished: "Haha, you are so kind-hearted. You don't have to follow me to master from now on, just call me by my name."

After he replied to these two messages, he went to wash up, but Cheng Yin, who saw the messages on the other end, couldn't help but smile.

He first replied to Luo Yingbai's message, then took a screenshot of the conversation between the two and sent it to another WeChat ID, saying: "The prey is gradually taking the bait, please don't worry."

After sending the WeChat message, Cheng Yin put away his phone and planned to enter the nursing home. The assistant next to him frowned and advised: "Brother Cheng, didn't you say you would just come over and take a photo and send it to others? Now there are so many people around If there is no one else, why not go back."

Cheng Yin smiled and said: "That's not possible. Do you know what it means to do a full set of opera?"

The assistant was taken aback, Cheng Yin had already entered the nursing home.

After Luo Yingbai came out of the shower, he found another message from Cheng Yin on his phone, which read: "Okay, then I will call you Yingbai from now on."

Luo Yingbai chuckled and rubbed the goosebumps on his arms. Apart from Cheng Yin's words being disgusting and a bit unbearable, it was quite fun to be deceived.

He walked to his mother's bed, carefully checked her physical condition, and after making sure everything was stable, he touched her hair: "Goodbye, mom, I'm leaving."

At this time, an uninvited guest was sitting in Luo Yingbai's dormitory. It was Director Xiao whom he met when he played Lord Ling'an last time.

The film "Long Song of Mountains and Rivers" directed by him was adapted from an online novel. However, compared with the original work, the changes were relatively large. So just after it was aired, there was a lot of criticism on the Internet, saying that the script was not revised well and that it was nonsense. , making it up randomly.

Although with the continuous promotion later, many non-original fans were attracted to watch the show. They found that the show was quite interesting, and the reputation and ratings increased a lot, but there were never any calls to watch Ling'an Jun. stop.

It would be fine if the scene of Lord Ling'an was deleted from the script from the beginning, but the biggest problem is that not only did the scene of Lord Ling'an appear at the beginning, but the video of Luo Yingbai's unparalleled performance was still circulated. When it went online, many netizens were looking forward to it and looking forward to it.

After the results were broadcast, everyone took off their pants. Director, can you tell us? Then who can do it!

Most viewers don't think about stealing the spotlight. All they think about is that you look so good and act so well. Director, why did you delete this scene?

Just a while ago, Luo Yingbai's fans and Luo Yuanfan's fans were fighting each other, and someone made a fuss about it, swearing that it was because of Luo Yingbai's bad character that he had conflicts with many people in the crew. The character will be deleted.

What is surprising is that after the rumor spread, the first person to refute was not Director Xiao, but Ou Ziheng, the male lead of the crew, and his words were extremely angry.

Ou Ziheng v: I'm just huh, I don't know that those who hide behind the screen and break the news are all people or dogs, don't be too ugly when you are in a hurry and bite people. It sounds like the truth, did you see it with your own eyes? I only know that Luo Yingbai is righteous and generous, and his acting skills are also very good. There is no such thing as a conflict with the crew.

Ou Ziheng is notorious for his lack of quality. He usually goes on stage to tear each other up, and never accuses him of virtue. But this time, the target of his spat was not Luo Yingbai who had a grudge before. On the contrary, he even said a lot of good things for him, which is enough. Surprising.

But even if he said this, it was obviously more convincing than fans' unfounded fabrications, so that rumor quickly disappeared, and even the rumor maker was chased and scolded to Weibo and dared not post it again.

Director Xiao had seen before that Luo Yingbai was a good seed in the entertainment industry, but he didn't expect that he hadn't made his official debut at all, and his fame had risen so fast. It happened that there was a new drama to be promoted next, and there were many The original crew was about to appear on a variety show, so Director Xiao thought of inviting Luo Yingbai to come together.

He didn't leave Luo Yingbai's contact information, but a director assistant named Qiu Ziping said that he knew the other's dormitory, and it happened that he finished the shooting task nearby that day, so the two wandered over to find him.

After Luo Yingbai returned to the dormitory, he happened to bump into them, and after listening to Director Xiao's words, he was very moved and refused.

Director Xiao: "..."

"I'm sorry, I have no intention of developing into the show business circle." Luo Yingbai smiled, her tone was firm, "I don't have that talent either, you should choose someone else who is more suitable."

When Director Xiao and the others were going out, it happened that Luo Yuanfan, who had been gloomy recently, was returning to the dormitory. After he broke up with Cheng Yin, he couldn't swallow this breath. He went to Liao De's house again to ask his uncle to vent his anger on him, but he never expected Liao De's attitude to be cold After she refused, she even warned him that Luo Yingbai is a person with real ability, and asked Luo Yuanfan to get along well with him.

Isn't this a fucking joke? Even if the mountains have no edges and the sky and the earth merge together, it is impossible!

He came back with a full stomach, but he was pleasantly surprised to find that he ran into the famous director Xiao Qifeng head-on.

It is not easy to meet a famous director. This is like pie in the sky. Luo Yuanfan quickly put a smile on his face. Just as he was about to say hello, he saw a very, very unsightly figure following Director Xiao.

Luo Yingbai said: "Director Xiao, walk slowly."

Director Xiao said reluctantly: "If you think about it carefully, don't rush to answer me. You must think about it carefully."

Luo Yuanfan was squeezed to one side, and even his nose became crooked with anger when he saw them saying goodbye. Is this Luo Yingbai poisonous? Why can everything hinder him?

Luo Yingbai was going back to the dormitory after sending Director Xiao away, but when he turned around, he saw Luo Yuanfan standing at the door, staring at him, he was puzzled, opened the door of the dormitory a little wider, and asked, "You... want to come in ?"

Luo Yuanfan stared at him, gritted his teeth and said, "Luo Yingbai, why do you deserve this?"

Luo Yingbai: "???"

Luo Yuanfan sneered a few times, turned his head and left.

Fang Wei walked up to him, looked outside, and asked, "What are you doing?"

Luo Yingbai said: "It seems he is unhappy again. I can understand that he doesn't like the people in our dormitory, but why was he so angry when he came back just now?"

Fang Wei sneered and said, "I don't know, I'm sick."

Luo Yingbai said: "Forget it, let's go. It just so happens that I don't have to look down at him."

At the same time, in the hospital, the bed belonging to Yin Ming was already empty - he successfully escaped under the eyes of the guards.

In fact, Yin Ming's concussion was not serious. After he woke up, he quickly remembered what had happened before. Instead of panicking, he breathed a sigh of relief.

- Bumping heads is a trivial matter. If he hadn't noticed that Xia Xianning's identity was unusual and brought her to her door specially to be caught by him, Yin Ming felt that he would probably be dead by now.

After all, no matter whether he is guilty or not, he can always get some protection when he is taken away by the Special Investigation Division. The female ghost who wants to attack has scruples. If he fails this time, it will be more difficult in the future.

Yin Ming calmly pretended to be dead on the bed for a day. When the two of them relaxed their vigilance, he placed a talisman under the quilt, quietly climbed out of the third-floor window, and landed along the drainage pipe.

As soon as his feet touched the ground, his heart seemed to feel at ease.

The talisman Yin Ming placed in the quilt was the life-saving talisman passed down by his master when he first became a disciple. He had not been willing to use it for so many years. As long as a drop of his blood is dropped on it, the talisman will turn into the shape of his corpse. From now on, Yin Ming will be considered dead and no one will bother him again.

While Yin Ming secretly sorted out his future plans, he picked a hidden place to walk. He walked through the back streets of the shopping mall. On both sides were a row of unlicensed Internet cafes and small shabby hotels. These places had the best business at night, and they looked more beautiful during the day. Extraordinarily silent and quiet.

A tall girl walked up to her, she might have just come out of a certain bar, she smelled of alcohol heavily, she stumbled when she walked, but her clothes were revealing, she had a good figure, a pair of big white legs were exposed outside the miniskirt, Yin Ming looked After taking a look, he couldn't help swallowing his saliva.

He wasn't completely out of the danger zone yet, and he didn't want to cause trouble, but at this moment, the girl's high heels sprained and she fell headfirst to the ground.

Yin Ming took a step forward and reached out to support her. The girl leaned against him in a daze. The smell of alcohol mixed with perfume had a different kind of stimulation. Yin Ming couldn't help but gently sniffed her. hair.

Maybe it was because he was really drunk, but his obscene gesture got a response. The girl vaguely muttered "Don't leave me", her bare arms wrapped around his neck like a snake.

Yin Ming was overjoyed, thinking that he hadn't relaxed for a long time, the love affair that came to him was not in vain, so he simply turned around and pressed the woman in his arms against the wall, groped her hand along her miniskirt, and said softly: "You asked for this, so I won't be polite."

"whee."

Just when he was fascinated, a chuckle suddenly sounded in his ear, Yin Ming stopped his movements as if someone had hit a switch on his body, and the anger in his body disappeared without a trace.

He first looked in the direction where the laughter came from, but he didn't find anyone. He felt that he might have been frightened and confused, so he turned his head back again, and bit the lip of the woman in his arms viciously as if venting his anger.

"Hee hee hee."

The same laughter again, and no one showed up!

A chill came up his back, and it was hard to tell whether it was real or not. In such a situation, Yin Ming was really in no mood to take advantage of a strange woman.

Just as he was about to throw the woman to the ground, his body suddenly stiffened. At that moment, an extremely terrifying feeling surged up!

There was no fashionable girl in his arms, it was clearly...it was clearly him!

Yin Ming yelled and threw the man out, stumbled back a few steps, sat down on the ground, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

The moment he threw it out, he could clearly feel the still heartbeat and cold body temperature. Could it be that what he hugged and kissed just now was his own corpse?

The owner of an Internet cafe nearby was napping on the counter, but was woken up by the howling outside. He opened the door and saw a man sitting on the ground staring at a piece of yellow paper by the wall in a daze. , was immediately disappointed, cursed crazy, and closed the door.

Yin Ming was sweating profusely, and it took him a long time to recover—fortunately, what he was holding just now was not a real corpse, but a talisman that had been changed from him earlier. It was really scary... Wait? !

Luckily ass! Wasn't the talisman put in the hospital by him? So how did this come about!

Yin Ming thought that the whole body was cold here, and the woman's laughter seemed to ring out again. This time, he still couldn't tell whether it was real or an illusion appeared in his mind.

"Hahahaha……"

"Teacher Yin, take a look at my paper. Does it meet the requirements now?"

"Teacher, I have always admired your talent. Are you willing to... continue to guide me?"

"Yin Ming, you promised me a divorce, you obviously promised me!"

"Yin Ming! Yin Ming! Yin Ming!!!"

Yin Ming jumped up from the ground as if he had been shot, and stumbled out of this terrifying street.

Luo Yingbai stayed in the dormitory in the evening, Fang Wei went out to buy food, but Luo Yuanfan never came back, but He Cheng and Gong Kang, who he rescued in the teaching building last time, knocked on the door with big bags and said It is to thank the senior for saving his life.

Luo Yingbai was quite surprised, and welcomed the two of them in, and said with a smile: "You're welcome, I'm also passing by, how do you two feel, didn't you have any sequelae from being scared?"

He Cheng quickly said: "No, no, it's been very good recently, everything is good, and there is no problem left. If there is anything you need to help with in the future, just ask the senior."

Although he answered quickly, Gong Kang felt that Luo Yingbai's words seemed to be asking himself. He raised his head and glanced at Luo Yingbai, and found that the other party was indeed looking at him. He was startled, and forced a smile , bowed his head again.

Gong Kang and He Cheng didn't sit for too long before saying goodbye and leaving. After leaving the door, He Cheng had become a star-eyed man. He praised Luo Yingbai as he walked, praising him for being handsome, good at studying, and good at spells. He is also approachable and has no airs, and has completely transformed into Brother Bai's little fanboy.

As a result, he talked for a long time, but he didn't see any complaints from his companions. He said strangely: "What's the matter with you? I've been out of my mind for the past few days. Have you encountered any difficulties? If so, tell me and see if I can help you." Wherever I can help.”

Gong Kang was silent for a moment and said: "No. He Cheng, thank you. You are really my best brother. I will definitely repay you."

He Cheng: "...too polite."

Gong Kang paused, and then said: "Go back to the dormitory first, I have something to do, I will go back later, and I will bring you food when I go back. I have already made all the hot water in our dormitory. There is one in the pot. You can use it fall by itself."

After Gong Kang said this, he ignored He Cheng, who was still saying in horror, "Brother Kang, I really have a girlfriend." He gritted his teeth, turned around, and quickly ran back to Luo Yingbai's dormitory, taking a deep breath. He knocked twice on the door.

"Please come in."

Gong Kang pushed the door open and went in, and found Luo Yingbai sitting leisurely at the table flipping through a book. Of the two chairs he and He Cheng sat on just now, one had been put back to its original position, while the other was still there. It was as if Luo Yingbai had expected that he would come back.

Gong Kang suddenly recalled what He Cheng had said unintentionally just now. He said, "Although Senior Luo looks cheerful and doesn't care about anything, in fact, I think everything is pretending in his heart. He just Just don't say anything."

Yes, that's true. It seems like nothing can be hidden from him.

When he realized this, Gong Kang felt inexplicably at ease. He walked over generously, sat on the seat reserved for him, and said sincerely: "Thank you, senior."

Luo Yingbai closed the book in his hand, put it next to him, and said with a smile: "Huh? Didn't you thank me just now? What else do you want to thank me for?"

Gong Kang knew that if he didn't say anything, he would never take the initiative to admit it, so he said honestly: "Thank you for two things, senior. The first thing is to thank you for letting me stop having nightmares, and the second thing is to thank you just now. You didn't expose me in front of He Cheng."

Luo Yingbai smiled lightly: "If you can say that, it means I didn't save you in vain. But what is going on with you? Can you tell me?"

His facial features are picturesque, and every move he makes is calm and elegant. This is a temperament cultivated from his bones. Just looking at him makes people feel like spring breeze and extremely at ease.

Gong Kang sighed, and did not hide any more, and said honestly: "Senior, I can really swear on my life that He Cheng and I have always been good buddies, and I have never meant to harm him. But during that period of time, I dreamed, At the end of the dream, a woman always told me to take someone to the teaching building, and then stay there with her... I could still control it at first, but then I wanted to do what she asked more and more. Strong, so, so I just..."

Luo Yingbai responded: "So you encouraged He Cheng to go to the teaching building of the School of Liberal Arts with you for self-study, and you also slowed down the time on the clock in front of the classroom, making him mistakenly think that it was not late and stay there."

As expected, he knew everything clearly. Gong Kang nodded in shame: "But I dare to swear to God, this is not my subconscious intention to harm He Cheng, or that I think he is not as important as a woman. That feeling , all actions are not based on my original consciousness, but as if possessed by an evil spirit, I just cannot control the obedient thoughts in my heart."

Luo Yingbai was thoughtful, and Gong Kang said again: "But since the senior saved us that time, I have never had a nightmare again. I know it must be your help. I am really grateful."

Luo Yingbai smiled and said nothing. He had never guessed the whole thing so thoroughly before, but he did suspect that the classroom watch was broken by chance. In addition, He Cheng looked like a very good person. It is strange for a timid person to dare to go to the teaching building to study for self-study just after someone died.

He has a deep and cautious character, and always takes one step at a time, so even though there is no evidence, he still placed a heart-clearing curse on Gong Kang and He Cheng, just in case.

It wasn't until the two juniors arrived this time that He Cheng was still the same as before, but Gong Kang was clear-eyed and his previous gloomy and depressed temperament was gone. Only then did Luo Yingbai completely guess what the whole process was like.

This is a matter between the two of them. Since Gong Kang is no longer in danger, he will naturally not be talkative and go out of his way to tell He Cheng after the incident.

He asked again: "Does the woman in your dream have any characteristics?"

Gong Kang thought for a while and said: "She is very beautiful and wears the school badge of our school, but there is a lot of blood on her body... By the way, there is always a swallow flying next to her."

Luo Yingbai looked serious: "Swallow?"

He suddenly remembered the mantra he had recited in the teaching building, and several thoughts flashed through his mind.

Chapter 57 Yin Ming rolls over

Gong Kang didn't notice his emotions and said: "Yes, that swallow is very strange. It keeps chirping on the side every time. Because its cry is very nice, so I took a few more looks and found that it didn't Tongue, I don’t know how the sound came out, it’s strange.”

He felt strange. When Luo Yingbai heard this, lightning flashed through his mind. He completely understood the meaning of the song. He stood up and said to Gong Kang, "I understand. Thank you for telling me this."

It was time to see off the guests. Gong Kang nodded, turned around and walked outside the dormitory. After taking two steps, he looked back at Luo Yingbai and said seriously: "I already know my previous mistakes, and I am trying my best now." Help He Cheng to make up for him. Don't worry, I will definitely not do it again."

He looked like a primary school student anxiously waiting for the teacher to check his homework, Luo Yingbai smiled and said, "Okay, I understand."

As soon as Gong Kang left, he couldn't help rubbing his temples, took out his student ID card and stuffed it into his pocket, and went to the school's reference room.

"Swallow without tongue", this is a very key information point. Luo Yingbai has read all the classics and has always been knowledgeable. When Gong Kang said this, he immediately thought of the son of the god of war named Tereus in Greek mythology. .

According to legend, after this man married the Athenian princess Procne, he coveted the beauty of her sister Philomela, so he deceived Philomela that her sister had passed away and he had no wife now, so he snatched Philomela away. After that, he hid in the woods and met her every day.

It was not until Philomela discovered the truth later that Tereus cut out her tongue in order to keep her secret. Finally, he raped Philomela and killed her, and built her body into the wall.

Later, Procne, the real wife of Tereus, heard that her sister was killed by her husband. She was so angry that she killed her own son and made meatballs for Tereus to eat, and then freed her sister from being imprisoned in the prison. Souls in the Wall, two sisters escape.

The enraged Tereus pursued them relentlessly, and finally the gods came forward and turned the three of them into birds, resolving the grievance.

Luo Yingbai remembered that the Athenian princess Procne turned into a nightingale, the scumbag Tereos turned into a hoopoe, and the bird that the little princess Philomela turned into was a swallow. !

In this way, the meaning of that ballad at the beginning has been clearly revealed!

"Wear a mourning hat. The victor digs the grave. The bones of the dead are not among them.

The swallows sang cheerful songs. The knell of spring is ringing again. Come on, hateful love. "

There are six sentences, and the first word of each sentence when linked together is exactly "The hoopoe dies, and the spring comes." From a macro perspective, the main idea of ​​the entire ballad is that the female ghost who was killed has regained her freedom and wants to come back. Revenge!

It's not that the female ghost's cause of death is exactly the same as Philomela's, but such insinuations are at least generally similar. Luo Yingbai was almost 80% sure, based on Yin Ming's various reactions, the scumbag code-named "Die Sheng" in the story was him.

He had checked Yin Ming's teacher information in the data room last time and knew that he was divorced many years ago and had no children. However, the information was very tight-lipped about why Yin Ming left school. But if it was related to emotional disputes, especially involving a third party, It is also very possible that the school will conceal and not record such content as the teacher-student love affair for the sake of reputation.

So Luo Yingbai wanted to try this time to see if he could find the information of the faculty and staff's family members on other registration cards. Maybe he could find a breakthrough from Yin Ming's wife.

It was already dark when he left the door, Luo Yingbai was afraid that the reference room would be closed, so he quickened his pace and trotted, and was stopped halfway.

When he turned around, he found that he was a classmate in the dormitory opposite, and hurriedly said hello: "Hey, Brother Wang, I have to leave beforehand."

Brother Wang pulled Luo Yingbai and said with a surprised look on his face: "Yingbai, what's going on with everyone in your dormitory today? I don't know that the teaching building is haunted, and some people even come there late at night."

Luo Yingbai was about to rush out, but stopped, "Well, who else but me?"

Brother Wang said: "That little guy who is so whiny, what's his name? I saw him walking towards the liberal arts building with a bag more than an hour ago. Isn't he from the School of Art? I was quite puzzled and asked Just a word, he ignored me... Now you are in a hurry again, what happened?"

Luo Yingbai sighed and said as calmly as possible: "It's okay, I'm just exercising. It's not safe over there. I'll call Luo Yuanfan later and ask him to come back."

At this time, on Xia Xianning's side, there was another discovery.

"I roughly know the name of the haunted ghost in the teaching building."

He dialed Luo Yingbai's phone number and said straight to the point.

Due to an emergency, Luo Yingbai did not go to the reference room. He was planning to go to the teaching building to see what Luo Yuanfan was up to. When he heard Xia Xianning's words, he couldn't help but be startled and said quickly: "You tell me."

Xia Xianning still doesn't know the secret of the ballad, but his train of thought coincides with Luo Yingbai's.

"After Yin Ming was detained here, he refused to explain anything. I sent people to investigate his family background and found that his parents had passed away five years ago, he had no children, and he had a divorced wife who had not been in contact for more than ten years. , Matsuzawa just found his ex-wife."

This was exactly what he wanted to investigate in the data room. Luo Yingbai immediately said: "How do you say it?"

Xia Xianning said: "According to his ex-wife's reaction, Yin Ming once had an extramarital affair with a female student he took care of. The student's name should be Huang Lijuan. At first, Yin Ming's ex-wife did not know about their secret relationship, but later Huang Lijuan We went to their home and asked Yin Ming for a divorce, and claimed that if Yin Ming did not agree, we would tell the school leaders that Yin Ming raped a female student."

He spoke very quickly, and Luo Yingbai stopped joking and said, "What next?"

Xia Xianning said: "Then Yin Ming's ex-wife divorced him, and I don't know what happened next. Because it happened many years ago, a lot of information has been lost. As far as I can tell now, I can only say that Yin Ming resigned and left. Huang Lijuan has not appeared in the list of graduates of her class since she is single."

Luo Yingbai said: "Okay, you don't have to be so conservative, Huang Lijuan was probably killed by Yin Ming."

He simply told Xia Xianning what he had discovered, and then said: "I was just thinking, Yin Ming is really powerful. Even though information dissemination was not very developed in that era, he killed someone who had had emotional entanglements with him before. It really surprises me that people can destroy corpses and wipe out traces so successfully after hiding it for so many years."

Xia Xianjing listened to him quietly, and suddenly said: "Brother, do you know that several teaching buildings in your school were newly built more than ten years ago?"

When he said this, Luo Yingbai could already vaguely see the building of the School of Liberal Arts. He didn't quite understand what Xia Xianning meant, so he said casually: "Really? This building is so shabby, I thought it was from the era of the Anti-Japanese War. I got through it.”

Xia Xianning said lightly: "I suspect that Yin Ming threw Huang Lijuan's body into the cement mixing machine when building the building, so she has been missing because her bones have long been mixed into your entire building. "

Luo Yingbai had just set foot on the steps in front of the building, and almost fell down.

He shuddered: "Xian Ning! Can you give me a warning before you say something like this next time? I'm in front of the teaching building now. It's really scary for you to do this!!!"

Xia Xianning's tone finally fluctuated: "What are you going to do?"

Luo Yingbai said: "I know there is a problem, so I don't want to look at it! You are so scared that I dare not go in, come and accompany me!"

"good."

While agreeing to him, Xia Xianning had already picked up her key from the desk with surprising power: "Be careful, I'll be right there."

He walked out the door, and Gou Songze came towards him with the wind blowing under his feet. Seeing that his boss was about to run away at the busiest time, he quickly went up to stop this foolish man and quickly reported: "Xia Chu, there is news from the other side of the hospital that Yin Ming has run away!"

Xia Xianning was taken aback for a moment: "When?"

"I don't know the specific situation." Gou Songze said, "The hospital also just called me. They have already gone to arrange surveillance and find someone. I don't know where Yin Ming can go if he has no home and job. You said he has no Killing people, why have you been in such a panic since we captured you...Xia Chu?"

Xia Xianning decisively made a decision: "Let them stop looking for it and go directly to T University with me!"

On this night, the teaching building of T University is destined to usher in the most important moment in its life, and heroes from all walks of life are centered on it, rushing from everywhere.

At this time, Luo Yuanfan had already arranged all the equipment he brought in properly, and wrote his name with lipstick on the mirror in front of him. All up and down, it is difficult to calm down.

A layer of cold sweat broke out on Luo Yuanfan's back, and he was so scared that he wanted to turn around and run away several times, but in the end, the thought of making a wish prevailed and stopped him from escaping.

Although this game is scary, it is really effective! As long as, as long as he perseveres and makes his wish, he can get everything he wants, including fame, love, wealth, and the eyes that everyone looks up to... What is Luo Yingbai? Who is Liao De? All those who look down on him will definitely regret it by then!

Thinking of getting these things, his eyes also became eager, and his fear weakened a little.

Luo Yuanfan touched the amulet on his chest. It was given to him by Master Yin from his uncle's house. Master Yin is an expert, and this amulet will definitely save his life. Moreover, his purpose is not to harm others, but to succeed, without any evil intentions, even if he makes a wish, it is impossible to end up in the same fate as Huang Weihua.

Done! fuck it!

Luo Yuanfan gritted his teeth, and said the formula tremblingly: "Put on a hat made of mourning clothes..."

He had just read a few words when suddenly there was a toothache creaking sound behind him. Luo Yuanfan subconsciously wanted to turn around, but at that moment, he suddenly remembered the taboo he had searched on the Internet before, saying that it was a person's shoulder. No matter what the fire is, you can’t turn back no matter what sounds you hear when playing this game, because it is an illusion deliberately created by monsters. As long as you turn your head and the fire on your shoulders goes out, they can pounce on you and kill people .

So Luo Yuanfan held on, and tremblingly read out the last five words in the formula: "By my life, please!"

Although the creaking sound behind him was still there, the candles on both sides were still lit. What the Internet said was true, he could make a wish!

Luo Yuanfan was overjoyed and looked up at the mirror. Just as he was about to speak, his expression froze.

At that moment, he felt that his heart was almost jumping out of his throat, and his flowing blood was instantly cold.

The soul he invited did not appear in the mirror, but the scene behind Luo Yuanfan was clearly reflected. Under the flickering candlelight, a long-haired and masked woman squeezed down from the wall little by little. Her movements were extremely stiff, and then she slowly moved towards Coming in his direction.

As the woman got closer and closer, her head gradually raised, and her long hair floated back behind her head with this movement, revealing a twisted and broken face, and...a ferocious smile slowly appeared on her face!

Luo Yuanfan couldn't bear it anymore and screamed "Ah". In panic, he instinctively raised the amulet he took from Master Yin in front of him, hoping to scare away the female ghost.

However, just when she saw this amulet, the female ghost who was walking slowly suddenly let out a strange scream, suddenly exerted her strength, and rushed towards Luo Yuanfan crazily. Her distorted face was in front of Luo Yuanfan in the blink of an eye!

Luo Yuanfan's mind went blank at the time, and he was so frightened that he even forgot to dodge. However, the female ghost turned around and flew past him, flying directly behind Luo Yuanfan.

Luo Yuanfan turned his head, his eyes lit up, and he exclaimed in surprise: "Master Yin, help!"

Yin Mingke didn't want to save his life at all. He failed to have a romantic encounter on that shabby street, but was greatly frightened. The only thought in his mind was to run away. However, no matter where he ran, he could always hear Huang Lijuan's voice calling "Teacher Yin, Teacher Yin".

It seems that the plan to use the Special Investigation Department as a cover and escape from Huang Lijuan to claim her life has failed. It's all the fault of that bastard from the Liao family, if he hadn't inadvertently triggered the Yin-Yang world, how could he have been discovered after being safe for so many years!

In desperation, he simply returned here - rather than being driven crazy alive, it would be better to end it completely.

The female ghost rushed towards her face, Yin Ming was so cruel that she simply didn't dodge or dodge, and shouted suddenly: "Lijuan!"

This cry is more effective than any talisman magic weapon, the female ghost hesitated for a moment, and actually settled in mid-air.

Seeing that his strategy actually worked, Yin Ming felt a little reassured, took a step forward, and said softly: "Lijuan, I know it's you. I haven't forgotten you all these years. I'm sorry, it's all mine. Wrong, I came to you to atone for my sins.”

Under his gaze, the female ghost finally spoke. Her throat seemed to have been injured. When she opened her mouth like this, her voice was hoarse and almost unintelligible: "You...liar...yes, you kill me!"

Luo Yuanfan was watching this scene, almost stunned. The surprise of being saved just now turned into great fear, slowly welling up in his heart.

Yin Ming didn't care about him, anyway, if he escaped today, Luo Yuanfan would have to silence him. He just stared at Huang Lijuan and continued: "I admit that it was me who harmed you. But at that time you kept threatening me that you would ruin my reputation, and I did it on impulse... Since you died, I wanted to You, I regret it almost every night!"

He watched Huang Lijuan's reaction, and his tone became gentler: "But this is the second priority. In fact, what I hope most is to help you reincarnate, instead of suffering here... Do you believe me? We have such a deep relationship in the past, teacher How could I lie to you?"

Luo Yuanfan looked at him. For some reason, at that moment, he suddenly felt that Yin Ming's face overlapped with Cheng Yin's gentle and kind face when he once faced him. This discovery made him shiver, and he couldn't hear the woman clearly. Ghost's answer.

When he came back to his senses, Yin Ming still had that gentle tone: "You misunderstood. I'm not going to throw you into the Yin-Yang world, but if you don't seal your other seven souls in, your soul will be destroyed." What should I do if I can't find it? The teacher is for your own good, Lijuan, you are so good-looking, don't see me like this, come on, let me see your face again, I really like you Miss you……"

After his sweet words, Huang Lijuan no longer looked ferocious and resistant at the beginning. After hesitating for a moment, Huang Lijuan gradually revealed her true colors.

At this moment, Luo Yuanfan suddenly saw something shiny flashing in Yin Ming's hand. By some strange coincidence, he subconsciously spoke to remind the female ghost who had made him so afraid just now: "Be careful!"

Watch your mother's head! The moment the evil ghost reveals his true form is when his magic power is at its weakest. If you miss this opportunity, you will have no way to survive. Yin Ming cursed in his heart and hurriedly waved a black dagger engraved with silver characters on Huang Lijuan's heart. go!

Because of Luo Yuanfan's reminder, Huang Lijuan jerked her body to one side at the last moment, mitigating part of the damage. However, a sparkling object on her chest had already been grabbed by Yin Ming and quickly absorbed.

After Huang Lijuan died, Yin Ming threw her body into a mixer, mixed it with cement, and built this building again. Her flesh and blood and resentment are everywhere, and the huge hatred made her become a human being in just ten years. A powerful ghost, this can also explain why Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning could feel the ubiquitous yin energy when they were in the teaching building, but they could not find the source of the yin energy, because the whole building The entire building can be controlled at will by Huang Lijuan.

But just now, Yin Ming cut Huang Lijuan's soul out alive and absorbed it into his own body. Although this is harmful to the body, it can greatly improve his skill in a short period of time.

Yin Ming's plan was to completely disperse Huang Lijuan's soul at the same time as cutting his heart. This move was off by half, but it left a lot of trouble. He was also in a bad mood. After he succeeded, he quickly retreated and flew up. He kicked Luo Yuanfan out towards Huang Lijuan and cursed: "Mind your own business!"

Luo Yuanfan himself was also cursing himself for these words. He flew towards Huang Lijuan without any resistance. Seeing that the female ghost was enraged, the ferocious face was close at hand. He rolled his eyes and almost passed out.

And at the critical moment, a slight scolding sounded: "The blood paints the silk of love, Tiangang suppresses the evil spirits, go and control her!"

What followed was a beam of dazzling red light, which flew like flowing waves and splashed jade. In a blink of an eye, Huang Lijuan, who was mad, was pulled and flew to the wall. Luo Yuanfan rolled to the ground after narrowly escaped death. , looked up and saw that it was Luo Yingbai, his eyes widened.

"you you……"

Luo Yingbai picked up his back collar, quickly threw out three yellow talismans, and said angrily: "It will cause trouble! What am I, I just burned it for a piece of egg, what a bad relationship I have with you! I don't want to eat fried eggs in my life!"

Although Huang Lijuan's heart was cut out by Yin Ming, she still did not completely lose her ability to move. She was betrayed again and lost her reason. She struggled frantically, although she could not break free from Luo Yingbai's shackles, but The ground of the teaching building began to crack inch by inch. Countless pairs of cement hands stretched out from the ground and grabbed the ankles of everyone present. At the same time, thousands of will-o'-the-wisps floated from the walls, spinning and colliding in mid-air.

Luo Yingbai's three yellow talismans just barely opened up a place to stay on the ground. On the one hand, he wanted to suppress the female ghost with blood and affection, and on the other hand, he had to take care of Luo Yuanfan. Yin Ming felt grateful, Turn around and run away.

Luo Yingbai said angrily: "Run away? It's too shameless, if you dare to run away again, I will release the female ghost, at worst, we will die together!"

Yin Ming sneered as he ran: "If you have the guts, try it and see who of us dies first..."

The last syllable was almost stuck in his throat before he had time to pronounce it. Yin Ming suddenly felt that there seemed to be an extra person in front of the darkness, and he could not distinguish the specific figure and appearance of the other person. , but could feel that Youdao's extremely cold gaze fell on him.

It felt like meeting a cheetah lurking in the jungle, powerful and dangerous.

But at this moment, there was absolutely no time for hesitation. He was afraid that Luo Yingbai would really release the female ghost if he went crazy, so he gritted his teeth and rushed forward. When passing by that person, he shouted "Get out of the way ", and at the same time punched the opponent's face.

Yin Ming had just absorbed the ghost's heart, and he was so powerful that even a simple punch could make a whistling sound, but in the next second, he was easily pinched by the opponent's wrist.

The man grabbed his wrist and twisted it violently, the sound of the broken wrist bone was accompanied by Yin Ming's wailing, and then he was kicked away by someone, hitting the ground hard for a long time, and the lights in the corridor suddenly turned on. , Luo Yingbai's cheerful voice came: "Xianning, you are really here."

Xia Xianning said calmly: "I know you have to take risks on your own, so don't worry."

After he finished speaking, he suddenly concentrated his energy and slapped heavily on the wall next to him. With his palm as the center, a golden light suddenly radiated outward. It was wiped out, and the entire corridor was restored to its original state in one fell swoop, and all evil spirits were eliminated wherever it touched.

Luo Yingbai finally freed his hands, and while throwing Luo Yuanfan away, he also freed his hands to give Xia Xianning a few slaps to call, but at this moment, Yin Ming, who was thrown aside by Xia Xianning, suddenly roared, and his abdomen suddenly swelled several times.

The Yin Qi that had just dissipated gathered again, forming a small vortex around him, and the energy brought by that ghost heart evaporated further, and it was about to be completely absorbed by him.

Luo Yingbai was the closest to him. With quick eyes and quick hands, he hit Yin Ming so hard that his head fell apart, and he shouted: "Look at my special move, memory kill!"

Xia Xianning: "..."

Yin Ming was hit by his finger, and his head suddenly felt empty, and then countless memories of the past poured out and hit his heart.

He seems to have seen himself back then, full of vigor and youth, married to his girlfriend in the same class after graduating from a prestigious university, successfully taught in a university, paid well, and was admired by his peers.

It's just that the days go by day by day, and the years in the eyes of others are peaceful, but to him, it is like a pool of calm stagnant water, without stimulation and vitality. Yin Ming began to be infatuated with his students, the feeling of youth and freshness , making him seem to have rediscovered the passion that once burned.

But I don't know since when, Huang Lijuan was only crying and noisy in front of him. She endlessly forced him to fulfill those jokes that were originally jokes, which was annoying. Finally, one day, when Huang Lijuan successfully disturbed After breaking up his marriage with his wife, Yin Ming looked at her proud face and strangled her to death unbearably.

...What a regret! What a resentment! Why should he be obsessed with it? If he didn't do that at the beginning, why would he fall on the cold cement floor now? He should be a well-known professor and scholar, and should have a virtuous wife and lovely children...

What a regret!

Yin Ming suddenly felt a splitting pain in his chest. When he opened his mouth, the ghost heart that he had not fully absorbed was spit out.

Luo Yingbai successfully launched the memory killing move, and when he stopped, he slapped Yin Ming hard on the forehead: "I've wanted to beat you for a long time!"

He retracted his hand and turned around. Just as he was about to talk to Xia Xianning, he found that he was looking directly at him and was slightly startled. Only then did Xia Xianning come back to her senses, and looked away.

Just now, Luo Yingbai traced back the source of Yin Ming's move, which also caused changes in the surrounding aura. At that moment, Xia Xianning suddenly felt that some trance fragments flashed in his mind, which he couldn't catch but was very familiar with. .

It seemed that a long time ago, he had seen such a familiar scene and loved such a familiar person.

Taking advantage of Luo Yingbai's inattention, he boldly stared at his senior brother who grew up with him. From this angle, his profile is like jade, handsome and beautiful, with a few faint smiles on his cold thin lips, making him look more and more fairy-like Bones, for a moment, seemed to be clearly imprinted in my heart, but also seemed to be separated by a few lifetimes of smoke and clouds.

The soft emotion appeared so unexpectedly, Xia Xianning's heart skipped a beat, and she came back to her senses after being called out like that by Luo Yingbai, but her footsteps were uncontrollable, and she led herself closer to him.

Luo Yingbai: "Huh?"

Xia Xianning couldn't help but raise her hand and help him wipe away a little blood that was accidentally stained on the side of his cheek: "You have been working so late and haven't rested yet, are you tired?"

Luo Yingbai frowned, inexplicably feeling that these words sounded a little weird: "It's okay, it's okay... Uh, didn't you also come here alone in the middle of the night?"

After he said this, a voice suddenly sounded from Xia Xianning's side, "You can only see him, right? You're blind!"

Luo Yingbai was taken aback, and then saw Gou Songze and the others coming, and said forcefully, "That's because you are dark! My aunt and uncle are both so white, but you are the only one who is dark, and you still have the face to blame me for being blind."

Gou Songze pulled Wei Shou beside him and said calmly: "Then you didn't see him either."

Wei Shou didn't wait for Luo Yingbai to speak, and said humbly: "The sun is poisonous in the summer, and I've also been sick recently."

Gou Songze: "...Fuck!"

Yin Ming should bear the responsibility for the unjust death of Huang Lijuan, but she herself turned into a evil ghost and killed people. She should also be handed over to the underworld to serve her sentence after the outcome of the whole matter was fully known. Xia Xianning took them both back together with Luo Yuanfan. , Yin Ming and Huang Lijuan were imprisoned, while Luo Yuanfan needed to receive ideological and moral education because he was too cruel.

Xia Xianning asked Luo Yingbai: "What about you, where are you going?"

Luo Yingbai said without hesitation, "Go back with you."

Gou Songze said: "Hey, don't say it too naturally. Can anyone enter our Special Investigation Department?"

Luo Yingbai said: "My brother is a family member, why can't he?"

Gou Songze: "I don't have such a cousin."

Luo Yingbai smiled: "I'm thinking too much, I'm Xianning's family member, who are you? I don't remember that I have a blood relationship with the puppy~"

Gou Songze: "...You really deserve a beating."

Luo Yingbai said: "Xianning, take your family back."

"Yeah." Xia Xianning pushed the handcuffed Yin Ming to Gou Songze, "Go back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 1.3K 20
The romance between two high school sweethearts. Two people who have hurt each other so much and yet want no one else but one another. Munayah is a s...
5.3K 418 17
Clarke Griffin, striving to own her father's company, hard-working, rich and used to the New York city girl lifestyle, cannot stand being snowed-in i...
14.4K 766 9
Your life was typically routine. Class in the morning, work in the evening, and at least trying to work on commissions in-between studying and sleep...
26.4K 879 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...