Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... More

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 30 - 31

503 12 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Chapter 30 Discovering the Truth

The two people on the screen were entangled together, and the scene was half hidden, but the performance was not bad at all, it almost turned into a pornographic film. If Xia Xianning had known about it in advance, she would not have asked Luo Yingbai to watch it together.

His heart was beating violently in his chest. He didn't know whether he was scared or panicking. He failed to click Close several times. In desperation, he wanted to close the computer cover directly. However, at this moment, he But the desperate senior brother rushed forward, held down Xia Xianning's hand and said, "Xianning, wait a minute, let me take a look, and I'll take another look!"

Li Mingxin let out a cry-like moan at exactly this moment, startling both of them.

Luo Yingbai held down the back of Xia Xianning's hand. She felt that the skin that was in contact with him was almost burning. The words Gao Lei said just now flashed across her mind inexplicably. She couldn't help but look at Luo Yingbai blankly. .

There was only a small lamp with low brightness turned on beside the bed. The soft light reflected the other person's jade-white face from the side. Even the long and curled eyelashes were clearly outlined, as if they were the only ones in this long night. With a touch of bright color, he was looking at himself with a begging smile.

His eyes are so pure and warm. I don't know how many times I have seen them since I was a child. As long as I see this face and this look, a warm current will rise in Xia Xianning's heart, because everything about Luo Yingbai belongs to him. Familiar, he knows that with this person, he can always relax, reveal his vitals without any scruples, and open his heart.

However, today, Luo Yingbai seemed to have become a little strange in his eyes... Xia Xianning truly discovered for the first time that his senior brother actually had a very beautiful face, and the warmth in his heart seemed to have turned into The raging flames seemed to burn both people to death inside.

Xia Xianning wanted to push his hand away, but she couldn't bear to push it away.

But when Luo Yingbai saw that he didn't move, he took Xia Xianning's acquiescence and simply pushed him aside. He threw himself in front of the computer and dragged the progress bar back a little.

Xia Xianning's face was flushed, but there was already anger in her voice: "Luo Yingbai!"

Luo Yingbai didn't notice his emotions at all. She was staring at the computer screen with all her attention, half talking to Xia Xianning and half to herself: "Don't make any noise, I don't mean anything else. I just think some of the actions here are so... Does it look familiar? Has anyone done this in front of me? Who is it? This posture looks familiar!"

Xia Xianning's mind was full of messy things, Luo Yingbai's light words hit his ears, and his shocked face changed, and his blood boiled for a while, startled and angry: "Who, who did this to you? How could he You? Who is it!"

When Luo Yingbai was by his side, it was absolutely impossible for such a thing to happen, so it was during the half a year when he went to school, if he knew it would happen, he couldn't separate from him no matter what!

Xia Xianning felt dizzy and her heart was about to explode just by imagining it. Although the two people are too familiar, he may not be aware of the specific emotions in his heart. But to Xia Xianning, Luo Yingbai was definitely the most important person in the world who could not be harmed.

Xia Xianning blamed himself for his injury and his wife's coma at the beginning, how could such a thing happen now! If he knew earlier, even if he wanted to kill him, he would not hesitate...

Thoughts are like galloping wild horses, gone and never come back.

Ninety percent of the facial paralysis is boredom, Luo Yingbai really couldn't keep up with Xia Xianning's imagination, so he asked foolishly: "Who is it?"

Luo Yingbai: "..."

After asking this question, he came to his senses. He simply had no energy left to joke. He wordlessly pulled Xia Xianning's hand from his shoulder: "What are you thinking about... Look, I, your senior brother, am a powerful and strong man." Man! What do you think anyone can do to me!"

Xia Xianning: "..."

He took three deep breaths and asked in a calm tone: "What exactly did you find?"

Just looking at his expression, he seemed to have regained his usual seriousness, but every word in his words seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth.

Luo Yingbai breathed a sigh of relief and clicked on Zhao Hui who played Li Mingxin on the screen and said: "Look at this person, was he very nervous when he was held down by Gao Lei? Pay attention, I mean the actor Zheng Hui was very nervous, no?" He said he deliberately acted to make Li Mingxin nervous..."

He looked at Xia Xianning: "Hey, take a look! I've seen you bare buttocks when you were young, why are you so shy in front of your senior brother!"

Xia Xianning took a deep breath and said, "Shut up."

After finishing speaking, he followed Luo Yingbai's hand to see that Zheng Hui was pressed by another actor for a kiss. At this time, he was obviously a little unnatural. Li Mingxin should have been struggling with anger after an accident. When he came to him, It all turned into a tension of wanting to resist and welcome.

Luo Yingbai said solemnly: "Look at his hands."

Zheng Hui's thumb was digging at his index finger unconsciously. Luo Yingbai said: "I have also seen this little movement on another person."

Xia Xianning suddenly understood what Luo Yingbai meant, and asked, "You mean Dai Weijie?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Yes, if I remember correctly, it was him. When we were acting, I approached him, and he seemed to be very nervous. I could see him picking his fingers out of the corner of his eye, but I didn't pay attention at the time. Are you still Remember? During the interrogation, I asked you to ask Zheng Yishan if she knew Dai Weijie, and she said no."

Xia Xianning said: "But when she said that sentence, her body language didn't look like she was lying. But why did you ask me to ask this sentence?"

"Because at Ou Ziheng's house, Zheng Yishan once asked for love for me. At that time, Shi Weijie scolded her mercilessly. The scolding gave people the feeling of being quite skilled."

Luo Yingbai said, "Maybe Zheng Yishan is really not lying, maybe she knows Dai Weijie, but she doesn't even know it?"

Luo Yingbai talked around, but Xia Xianning immediately understood what he meant - he suspected that Dai Weijie was Zheng Hui!

He thought for a while, took out his mobile phone, found a video, and compared it with Li Mingxin on the computer. Luo Yingbai went over and took a look. It turned out to be a video of him and Dai Weijie acting together. He didn't know who this guy was. When was it recorded.

Because the video was shot by Xia Xianning with a mobile phone, the resolution is not high, but by comparison, the two people can be seen clearly. Apart from their different looks, Dai Weijie and Zhao Hui have the same demeanor and even body shape.

Xia Xianning took back her phone, and pondered: "I understand why all the people who were killed by the Flying Head Gu curse have acted as male favorites or participated in same-sex dramas."

After he finished speaking, seeing Luo Yingbai wink at himself with a smirk on his face, he said stiffly, "What are you doing?"

Luo Yingbai reached out to grab Xia Xianning's cell phone: "Tsk tsk tsk, when did you record it? Why don't you show it to me!"

Xia Xianning raised her eyebrows, turned sideways and quickly put the phone into her pocket.

Luo Yingbai liked his awkward look. When Xia Xianning was a child, she was particularly bad at teasing. She would get anxious when flirting, which was very interesting. When she grew up, she would always put on a pretentious face. She was not like his brother, but more like his father. At that time, Luo Yingbai thought about his father's stinky face, and was really worried that President Xia Xianning would be disabled.

He grabbed Xia Xianning's shoulders from behind, trying to pinch his chin and turn his face away: "What's the matter, are you embarrassed? I know you have admired senior brother since you were a child, so there is no need to hide it."

He was just like Niubi Tang, unable to throw him away or hit him. Xia Xianning had no choice but to be shameless. She hugged him with her arms and asked, "Then what do you want to hear me say?"

Luo Yingbai: "?"

Xia Xianning glanced at the computer screen. At this time, Gao Lei was still talking to Li Mingxin, and he said: "Like him, you, ahem, are you really a little goblin?"

The other lines were too obscene and outrageous, and he would never be able to learn them, but these two lines were enough to subdue the bitchy and cowardly Luo Yingbai, and made him choke.

Luo Yingbai: "Uh..."

These words came out of Xianning's mouth, it was really terrifying.

Xia Xianning made a big move to subdue Luo Yingbai, and she also succeeded in being disgusted and got goosebumps all over her body. She roughly closed the computer cover with her backhand, as if suppressing his own thoughts that he couldn't understand or make sense of. Go down.

Luo Yingbai laughed dryly, feeling inexplicably confused. He no longer dared to make random jokes, and changed the subject: "You just made it clear, you mean you understood the reason why the dead people have played similar roles, right? So what happened? thing?"

Xia Xianning calmed down and said, "You should have noticed that Dai Weijie and Zheng Hui have exactly the same body type. I think we may have fallen into a misunderstanding from the very beginning, that is, we forcibly found common partners for several victims. point, focusing too much on the roles they have played and neglecting other aspects.”

Luo Ying rolled her eyes: "Body shape?"

Xia Xianning nodded, and began to send messages to the current staff of the Special Investigation Division, and at the same time replied to Luo Yingbai: "Every Gu art has many variants, which can be cursed, robbed, and healed. But everything remains the same. No matter how the head Gu is modified, it can only affect the head in the end, not the body. The reason why the roles played by the deceased are similar is basically because they are shorter and thinner, or—— Zheng Hui is closer."

At that time, Luo Yingbai felt this way when he was wearing Wei Leyi's costume. The overall costume was a bit shorter, but fortunately, the ancient costume was loose, so it didn't look obvious.

Luo Yingbai said: "I understand what you mean."

He remembered that Director Xiao had complained before, saying that Wei Leyi couldn't play the role of the emperor because he was thin and could not hold up the dragon robe and was not domineering enough. Now it seemed that the flying head Gu was targeting such people.

There is a fixed ratio between a person's figure and head structure. Experts abroad have studied head replacement surgery and believed that only people with similar stature can undergo this kind of treatment. Flying head Gu has the same effect as this.

Zheng Hui—that is, the current Dai Weijie, he has refined himself into a Gu. In the past few years, he has been constantly changing his identity by relying on the technique of head-changing!

That's why Yue Ling said that she had calculated Zheng Hui's horoscope and determined that he was indeed dead—from the time she refined herself into the Flying Head Gu, he was no longer a living person.

It's crazy! But why on earth would he do this?

Xia Xianning patted him on the shoulder, and said in an unhurried tone: "I have sent someone to arrest Dai Weijie, and we will know the reason soon."

Chapter 31

But after a while, Wei Shou's call came over.

"Xia Chu." He stood under a residential building and tried his best to lower his voice. "We have searched several places where Dai Weijie usually lives, but no one was found. Could it be that he got wind of it and ran away? ? Do you want to notify us and conduct investigation and interception where possible?"

"It's not like he ran away." Xia Xianning was sure.

He and Luo Yingbai had just analyzed the results. Xia Xianning immediately sent people to search overnight. Dai Weijie didn't have the ability to predict the future, so he couldn't be running for his life now - since his physique was different from normal people, he probably lived there. Places are also particular.

He thought for a while and said, "You stay where you are first and wait for me to call you."

Presumably even if they couldn't find Dai Weijie's whereabouts, Zheng Yishan should know about it.

When Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai walked out of the interrogation room, a young policeman had just brought Zheng Yishan in according to the instructions. There was still obvious youthfulness on his face, and he looked like a newly graduated trainee.

"Xia Chu." He greeted Xia Xianning cautiously.

Xia Xianning nodded and said casually: "Yang Zheng, please sit down too."

Yang Zheng promised that he was different from most people who practiced spells from a young age. He was a half-baked guy who hadn't learned much. of fear and curiosity.

He was a little afraid of Xia Xianning. He was in a panic when moving the chair and almost fell over. Suddenly, a hand from beside him stretched out and supported him steadily.

"Ah, thank you." Yang Zheng said dazedly. When he looked up, he saw a young man with beautiful features giving him a friendly smile.

This man... doesn't seem to be from the Special Investigation Division. Oh, I remembered, he is the senior brother of Xia Division.

Xia Xianning had no intention of introducing them. She sat directly opposite Zheng Yishan and asked: "Your brother Zheng Hui is obviously alive, why did you lie?"

Zheng Yishan was interrogated twice in a short period of time, and the content of each question shocked her. The young policeman who questioned her not long ago still had a world-weary face that seemed to be frosted, which made people nervous .

She was stunned for a while before she understood what Xia Xianning meant. She was so surprised that she could not speak coherently: "W-what do you mean? He did die in the fire! I saw it with my own eyes..."

Gou Songze went home to catch up on sleep, now sitting next to Xia Xianning was Luo Yingbai, he smiled slightly when he heard the answer, and asked coldly, "Aren't you happy to hear that your younger brother might still be alive?"

Zheng Yishan was stunned, and Luo Yingbai said again: "Your hands are shaking, you are very scared."

His tone was gentle, as if he were chatting about nothing, but the two sentences he said were as sharp as a knife, and the knife hit the point. He was completely different from the previous person who was talking and laughing.

Zheng Yishan calmed down and said, "You tell me that a person who has been dead for several years is actually alive. Isn't this scary?"

Luo Yingbai did not comment on her question and put his hand on the table in front of him. A deck of cards appeared on the table like magic. There were various strange images on the cards. Zheng Yishan didn't know what he was going to do. , with a look of surprise on his face.

"Where does life come from, and where does death go? Is it the mustard seed that feeds Sumeru, or does Sumeru feed the mustard seed?"

Luo Yingbai shuffled the cards leisurely, running his long and white fingers across the cards with an artistic rhythm, "A person who has been rumored to be dead is actually alive. There may be many reasons - basically He didn’t die, he was rescued, he lost his memory, and we even recognized the wrong person... You didn’t expect this because you were very sure of his death.”

He snapped his fingers, and a card jumped out. With a few strokes on the card, a villain was drawn, lying on the ground, but his head rolled away.

Zheng Yishan flinched when he saw the card.

Luo Yingbai stared at her and smiled slightly: "So what scares you is not the fact that he is alive, but... how he survived."

The tone of the last few words was slightly elongated. Zheng Yishan's whole body was shaken, and sweat broke out on his forehead. Luo Yingbai suddenly took advantage of the situation and pointed at the card, and shouted softly: "Life is endless, death is continuous, and the past life is the ultimate!"

In front of several people's eyes, the pattern on the card changed instantly, and the lying corpse turned into a dancing ghost. Although the lines were simple, the evil ecstasy on the monstrous face was ready to come out, creating a strange atmosphere. come.

What's even more terrifying is that under the gaze of several people, the ghost's face gradually began to fluctuate, its bell-like eyes elongated, its fangs gradually retracted into its mouth, and its ferocious and twisted muscle lines became soft and smooth - his appearance Soon it will be almost the same as normal people.

Yang Zheng, who was sitting next to Luo Yingbai, felt a huge pressure on his chest, forcing him to lean back. He had the illusion that blood was about to spurt out. Luo Yingbai did not look back, and stretched out his hand lightly in front of him. The first block immediately resolved the oppressive feeling.

Only then did Yang Zheng react belatedly. This was the backlash of divination - any calculation had to pay a price. The more accurate the divination, the stronger the divination. Even if Luo Yingbai dared to play this deck, he would definitely do it. He is one of the best experts in the entire special investigation department.

Yang Zheng exhaled, and glanced at his back gratefully.

Seeing this scene, Zheng Yishan could no longer restrain his emotions. He almost jumped up from his chair and said in a trembling voice, "Did he really use that method?!"

Xia Xianning said: "Use your body to refine Gu, inhabit your soul and steal your body - is this what you are talking about?"

Zheng Yishan murmured and repeated it again: "He actually did that, he's crazy..."

Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning looked at each other and said, "So you know the inside story? Is this the reason for you to hide your knowledge of Flying Head Gu?"

Zheng Yishan said tremblingly: "I thought he was joking. I really didn't expect that it would be like this."

Her whole body was trembling, and her face was frighteningly white. Luo Yingbai handed her a glass of water, and Zheng Yishan drank it in one gulp, which made her feel better.

She tried to keep her tone steady: "You have already investigated before. My home is in the mountains of Dupanling. The place has inconvenient transportation, is remote, and is very backward. Many people in our village have never even left there. A mountain. I am the only college student in the village. When I received the admission notice, the whole village was very happy."

Zheng Yishan said: "At that time, my parents told me to take Xiaohui with me before going to school. We must try our best to stay in a big city and don't mention our hometown to others. Otherwise, some people will hate us. .”

Xia Xianning nodded. He had dealt with some villagers in small border villages before. The people from that kind of place had pure blood and retained their own characteristics. Many of them had mastered the racial abilities passed down from their ancestors, or some strange spells. ——It’s hard to tell whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

If ordinary people who don't know the inside story encounter them, they will often feel fear or rejection. This is also human nature. Therefore, in order to integrate into society normally, these villagers are generally unwilling to mention the past after leaving their hometown.

Zheng Yishan and Zheng Hui, two siblings, came to a big city from a small village for the first time in their lives. They were quickly attracted by the prosperity of the city. Zheng Hui did not go to college, so he worked odd jobs next to Zheng Yishan's school. By chance, he was introduced to the city. He became an extra and gradually entered the entertainment industry.

Later, Zheng Yishan graduated from university and couldn't find a suitable job for a while, so his younger brother took him in.

To be able to appear on TV, have fans, and be interviewed by reporters... These things are probably unimaginable in the eyes of their other relatives, but to outsiders they seem to be high-ranking, and only those in the circle can truly understand them. It's small and poignant.

Zheng Yishan sighed after saying this: "To be honest with you, you may think you look down on me. Xiaohui and I both really want to be famous... Many of our classmates are envious of us being able to go filming, but they don't want to be famous at all." You know what it’s like to be a minor supporting role in the crew and be ordered around.”

"Especially when there are people around you who are obviously about the same level as you, or even worse than you, but they become popular just because they received a good script or met some big shot... You yourself can only watch from the side, then The taste is too uncomfortable. I admit that I am jealous, although jealousy is shameful, but I can't control it."

Luo Yingbai said softly: "It's human nature. If it were me, I would do the same."

Zheng Yishan glanced at him gratefully and continued: "I am willing to do anything to become popular. I take roles that others are unwilling to take. I play the role of a rural aunt, go farming, feed pigs, and kill mice with my hands. There is one scene. The play was about being thrown into a manure pit. In order to make the performance realistic, all the props in the play were real, including Xiao Hui who did not hesitate to act in an exposed Danmei drama. I had the same idea... More than two years have passed like this, There have been many hits in the company, but Xiaohui and I can still only play roles with a few lines. The resources are getting worse and worse, and I see him getting more and more irritated."

Zheng Hui was already in a bad mood, but at this moment, an artist named Sun Mo from the same company picked up another Zheng Hui who had fought for a long time but failed to get a good script. Zheng Hui couldn't stand it at that time.

They obviously entered the same company at the same time, and their development paths were similar. Zheng Hui couldn't figure out how he was worse than others.

Zheng Yishan saw him drinking alone in the room and felt very sad, so he said, "Don't think too much, let's just work hard. Those who work hard will definitely have good results."

Zheng Hui sneered and said, "That kid Sun Mo may not be on someone's line. Even if you work hard for ten or twenty years, you still can't compare to someone with a backer."

Zheng Yishan said: "Whether he has it or not, I only know that we don't have it. If you don't just keep silent, there is no other way, so it is useless to think so much."

Zheng Hui sneered and said: "That's not necessarily the case." After a pause, he said casually: "Sister, our flying head Gu is an advantage compared to others, right?"

When Zheng Yishan said this, he explained to the other three policemen in the interrogation room: "Although our village retains the method of making flying head poison, it is forbidden to use it casually. If anyone dares to violate the rules, he will be hunted down by the elders. I was shocked when he heard what he said, and I warned him sternly at that time, and he told me that it was just a casual comment, so I didn’t take it seriously anymore.”

She covered her face with her hands and spoke incoherently: "I really... I really didn't expect my brother. I grew up watching him... I really didn't expect that he would use this method. How is this possible? He must be crazy. , He has gone crazy thinking about Hong!"

Facing this crying woman, I don't know how Xia Xianning felt in his heart, anyway, just judging from his face, he was still calm, as if he was born with a heart of stone.

He lowered his head and flipped through the previous records, and found that the Sun Mo mentioned by Zheng Yishan was the name of a deceased person who had been investigated previously.

Xia Xianning then said: "So at first you didn't want to admit that you knew Flying Head Gu, but you didn't want to bring trouble to your hometown, so Zheng Hui's so-called 'method to become red' is to use this Gu technique to snatch other people's bodies, Access to other people's resources—is that so?"

Zheng Yishan closed his eyes and said after a while: "It seems so. Although the purpose of making Flying Head Gu at the beginning was to curse others, in fact, after further research and modification, it is very useful. , disguise, and even extending life are not impossible.”

The hexagrams that Luo Yingbai got out of the divination just now hinted at this point. Zheng Hui practiced himself into the Flying Head Gu, then his head would become a brand new life body, and when he found a suitable body, he would The parasite is reborn and changes appearance automatically.

But the hexagram image is not omnipotent, but can only be confirmed on the basis of their understanding of a certain situation. Any forbidden technique has its disadvantages. To maintain the appearance of others, Zheng Hui must take some measures. This is only Zheng Yishan I can tell them.

Xia Xianning said: "Then now..."

"Then why did you..."

A voice suddenly sounded, interrupting his words. Xia Xianning stopped and glanced at Yang Zheng who was speaking.

Yang Zheng is a newcomer who is still in the learning period and cannot yet be on his own. Xia Xianning asked him to stay so that Yang Zheng could learn more experience. Yang Zheng had been working hard to take notes beside him just now. He was a little fascinated while listening, and the questions in his heart blurted out unknowingly.

After he finished speaking, Xia Xianning looked at him and suddenly realized who he had interrupted. He was already afraid of this indifferent and serious boss, and his calves would tremble when he saw him, but now he didn't check for a moment to openly offend him. After he reacted, he almost peed in fright, jumped up from the chair like his butt was on fire, and stood at attention.

Luo Yingbai looked at him, then at Xia Xianning, laughed out loud, and patted Xia Xianning on the head: "You, look at you scaring people, why are you always so fierce? You can learn from me , don’t always imitate my dad.”

In fact, his words made Yang Zheng even more frightened. This poor young man really couldn't associate Luo Yingbai's affectionate and loving tone with the leader of the Great Demon King, especially when he saw Xia Xianning unexpectedly She had no intention of resisting at all, but after Luo Yingbai retracted her claws, straightened her messed up hair, and said "hmm".

So... In fact, Xia Chu has a dual personality, right? There is no cure for the disease of schizophrenia.

Xia Xianning was also very wronged, he really didn't mean anything else - it's normal to take a look when someone interrupted him, this kid doesn't have the guts, he needs to exercise.

He said: "What do you want to ask?"

Yang Zheng secretly took a deep breath, encouraging himself that a good man should die with dignity, and then said: "I want to ask...I want to ask Miss Zheng, if Flying Head Gu can do plastic surgery, why don't you use it? Or, you're not You also said that you really want to be popular, but you never thought that you can also use this method to get other people's resources?"

He was really curious about this question in his heart, but after asking, he felt a little regretful, feeling that he was not very polite.

Fortunately, Zheng Yishan has seen all kinds of eyes in the past few years of disfigurement, and his psychological quality is quite strong. She just felt that Yang Zheng's question was meaningless at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.1K 148
Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eliminate the blackening value of the black...
122K 3.9K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253311/ http://www.7xs.org/21806/ Author: Shili Qinghuan Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-02 Latest: Chapter 210...
2.7K 102 9
what if all i need, is you? Augustine has a peaceful life. Well, as peaceful life can get for a demigod, but peaceful nonetheless. A boy w...
44.1K 1.2K 14
Sakusa and atsumu won't stop arguing and fighting with each other so to try fix this problem they get given a task to try get along Atsumu and sakusa...