Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... Еще

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule

621 18 0
Kazuyuuki95

He finally made a wonderful turn, which was so unexpected that even Luo Yingbai was stunned. Looking at the expressions of the other two people, he almost laughed, and quickly gave his thigh a hard squeeze - he didn't expect it. Principal Yi's play is also so good.

Dean Wang looked confused and couldn't believe this cruel fact. He said cautiously: "Principal, I am referring to this student. His name is Luo Yingbai. He is the one who cheated. You see, the cheat sheets are all his." Handwriting."

Principal Yi said in surprise: "Really? Why is that different from what I heard just now? What I heard was clearly Zhao Qi taking out the cheat sheet, and Luo Yingbai was the one who reported him."

Zhao Qi quickly said: "Principal, no! That cheat sheet belongs to him. Yes, he threw it over. He reported me just to frame me! He is jealous of me!"

Luo Yingbai was unexpectedly slapped with a hat. He touched his nose and laughed dryly: "Jealous of you? This... you are quite confident, which is also an advantage."

Zhao Qi was about to get mad at him and roared: "Shut up! You're just jealous of me! Because I'm robbing...there are topics that you don't have!"

It's okay if he didn't say it. Once he said this, Principal Yi finally understood what was going on, but he couldn't believe it for a moment. School is a place for teaching and educating people. How could a child in his early twenties be so vicious and evil-minded? !

He was so angry that he was shaking, and he was not in the mood to go around in circles anymore. He directly asked Luo Yingbai: "What's going on? Wasn't that topic we discussed a few days ago? How did it become someone else's? You Why didn't you tell me?"

Luo Yingbai knew that when the project was finally reported, it would definitely not pass the review, and he had no intention of going to Principal Yi to complain. He did not expect that the Principal would know about this cheating scandal, and Zhao Qi did not raise the issue by himself. Yes, I can't stop myself even if I try to kill myself.

He didn't add any exaggeration and said honestly: "I don't know how, it was just like this when the list came out."

When Principal Yi's words came out, Dean Wang and Zhao Qi were stunned. None of them expected that Principal Yi actually knew Luo Yingbai, and had also seen the subject - co-authoring it. He was here today just for Luo Yingbai!

Compared to his nephew, Dean Wang suffered a double shock - Zhao Qi used the cheat sheet to frame him as a person to do something for him, but even if it went wrong, Dean Wang was still trying his best to cover it up. But he had never heard of the fact that Zhao Qi actually pretended to be a research subject.

Being self-assertive and greedy, isn’t this adding to the chaos? !

His rhythm was disrupted, and he almost forgot that he was in front of the principal. He glared at Zhao Qi and asked, "Did you really fake that subject? Huh? Come on, speak!"

Zhao Qi was sweating profusely and couldn't say a word. Dean Wang's temples were beating with anger, and he wanted to kick him: "Asshole!"

"Okay, Dean Wang, instead of talking about him, let's talk about your own problem first!"

Principal Yi asked: "Even if you don't know about the topic, you should know who cheated and who didn't in the exam, right? I just ask you, after you called the two students over, did you understand the situation carefully? Then The handwriting on the note is obviously tracing, can't you see it? When you protect your child, have you ever thought about other people's feelings? With such a character, you still have the face to educate students, I am ashamed of you!"

Dean Wang's face turned pale after being scolded by him, and Zhao Qi was also dumbfounded. Although he usually took advantage of his uncle's privileges to work hard, at least the principal understood that he was older than the dean. This was the first time he saw Dean Wang with his own eyes. He looked so embarrassed and was scolded even worse than his grandson, and he suddenly felt that he was going to die.

At this time, he suddenly thought that there was another person who was not needed, and he was too anxious to care about anything. He quickly said: "What happened at that time was really not like that. You must have heard wrong. If you don't believe me, ask our invigilator. She I can testify!”

If you dare to testify, clean up together. Principal Yi said with a serious face, "Where is your invigilator?"

Zhao Qi said: "I just went out to make a phone call..."

Principal Yi opened the door of the office, looked into the corridor, and shouted from a distance: "Teacher Zou, come in!"

Zou Ying put away the phone and came in with a panicked expression and red eyes. She didn't even care why the principal called her. Instead, she glanced at Luo Yingbai with fear.

However, everyone was so angry and panicked about this matter that almost no one cared about her mood. Principal Yi did not give Zou Ying a chance to react and asked directly: "Teacher Zou, tell me what happened during the exam. Did you see Luo Yingbai throw a note to Zhao Qi?"

Zou Ying hesitated for a moment, and Zhao Qi was full of anticipation. This was his last chance: "Teacher Zou, speak up."

Zou Ying was already anxious and panicked. She had not yet recovered from the shock. When she heard the urging, she had no time to think about it. She gritted her teeth and said, "What I saw at that time...the note was from classmate Zhao Qi." He took it out of his pocket."

Zhao Qi was shocked and said, "What did you say?"

Zou Ying didn't look at him, and said dryly: "The teacher is also for your own good, cheating should have been punished."

When she said this, her heart was bleeding, knowing that this would probably completely block her promotion path, but she really didn't dare to offend Luo Yingbai now.

After Zou Ying finished speaking, she turned to Principal Yi and said hurriedly: "Principal, I just received a call saying that my daughter was in a traffic accident. It seems that one of her legs was broken. She has to rush to the hospital for a check-up."

Principal Yi thought that Zou Ying was colluding with Zhao Qi, and originally wanted to see what she was planning. Unexpectedly, the teacher was quite upright, and his expression softened a lot. When he heard that such a big thing had happened to her family, he quickly said : "This is a big deal, you can go there quickly, if you need any help, you can report it to the school."

If it had been in the past, Zou Ying would have gone crazy with joy when she heard the principal speak so kindly. But at this moment, she was so upset that she was scared and worried about her daughter, so she couldn't care less, so she agreed and left in a hurry.

Luo Yingbai watched Zou Ying's back, feeling a little puzzled in her heart.

The last time he saw Zou Ying, he foresaw the possible disaster and felt that the child was innocent, so he warned her not to let her daughter go out. Although those words sound a bit easy to be misunderstood, but Luo Yingbai thinks that as long as Zou Ying is aware of the danger, it doesn't matter even if he thinks he is speaking harshly, but obviously Zou Ying is not that kind.

According to his inference, this time Zou Ying's daughter should have encountered a series of robberies. If that was the case, Zou Ying's children's palace should have an obvious loss, but Luo Yingbai didn't find the corresponding pattern in her face just now. A sign, are there any other mistakes?

Just when he was thinking about something, Principal Yi next to him said calmly: "Dean Wang, what should I do about this matter? Don't you give me an explanation?"

Dean Wang's heart dropped when he heard his tone. At first, he was just afraid of being punished by his nephew. But who could have expected that the whole thing would develop to this point? Let's not talk about Zhao Qi now. Even his own position All hanging.

The only choice now is to wrong Zhao Qi for the time being and put everything on his head. As long as he can keep his position, there will always be a way to compensate him in the future.

Thinking of this, Dean Wang simply gave Zhao Qi two mouthfuls, cursing: "Bastard! It's all my fault that I didn't manage you well and let you become such a virtuous person. I will educate you today! "

These two slaps were quick and hard, not only did Zhao Qi be fooled, but the other two were also stunned.

But Dean Wang didn't finish, he turned around and fumbled for tools on his desk, and was about to beat him up.

In fact, he didn't strike hard, hoping in his heart that Zhao Qi would understand what he meant - there was really nothing he could do about it. He mainly wanted to show the principal how to beat him. As long as he beat Zhao Qi first, most people would feel angry even if they didn't persuade him. It will definitely be eliminated, and it will be more convenient to plead for mercy when the time comes, at least to keep his position first.

Seeing Dean Wang grabbing a thick book and taking pictures of Zhao Qi, Luo Yingbai was shocked and quickly grabbed his arm: "Director, don't be impulsive, you can't hit like this!"

Dean Wang said: "Don't stop me! This time he did something wrong and caused you trouble. I must educate him!"

Luo Yingbai nodded heavily: "Well, you are right! I mean...use this."

He took Dean Wang's book and thoughtfully handed him the handle of a mop that he had just taken from the corner.

Zhao Qi: "..."

Seeing that this villain was going to make trouble, he was so angry that he couldn't breathe. He was afraid that Dean Wang would really hit him, so he grabbed the mop and shouted: "It's not that you asked me to find fault with him and post these things on Weibo." Is it? Now you blame me again! I have done so much work that I can't even take a project as a reward?!"

Dean Wang was pretending to be smoked just now, but now he really feels that he is going to be pissed off.

He turned his head stiffly, Principal Yi was glaring at him, Luo Ying stood beside him arrogantly, and said with a smile: "Dean Wang, why are you picking on me?"

"..." Besides telling the truth, what else can I do?

The cheating scandal soon became clear. Most of the students knew the character of Zhao Qi and Luo Yingbai, so they were not surprised by this result. It wasn't a big deal at first, especially since Luo Yingbai had just been trending on Weibo a while ago, but those netizens who didn't know him paid more attention to him.

Luo Yingbai was lying on the table with his legs crossed, brushing his cell phone. He was a little thin, but not short. He was lying on two vertical desks side by side, and his unstretched legs could barely fit him. A plate of cherries can only be placed on his chest, and there is a trash can for stones on the ground. He looks like a suave high-level paraplegic.

Luo Yingbai raised his head slightly, bit the handle of the cherry with his teeth, took out a cherry, flicked it up, opened his mouth to catch it, and after eating it, he nimbly turned his head and spit the pit into the trash can next to him. Sliding the screen while holding the phone is quite busy.

He is very popular. When other students didn't know what was going on, they all went to Weibo to help him speak up. Now that the truth has come out, they are ridiculing the people who broke the truth before.

"Where is the buddy who swore before that Luo Yingbai plagiarized? I just want to ask if your face hurts, does it hurt?"

"If you have the guts to spread rumors but don't have the guts to apologize, society is really bragging and not paying taxes. Even dogs want to try it."

"By the way, I don't know if I'm a bit of a conspiracy theory. Everyone should know that because of Gai Xiao's comments a while ago, Ou Ziheng publicly posted a Weibo to express his dissatisfaction. It didn't take long for Luo Yingbai to be wronged... ...Is there really no connection here?"

"Upstairs, I don't know if there is any connection between this, but I know that Ou Ziheng's father, Ou Bo, has provided sponsorship for T University several times, and he built the two dormitory buildings of the graduate school. It is impossible to say ah."

It is impossible to say, but what should be said has been said. Of course, Ou Ziheng's fans don't like to listen and rushed to scold them, but he also has a lot of black fans. He pinches the two sides, but puts the students who spoke at the beginning in the air. Put it aside—after all, Luo Yingbai was lying on the ground in this matter from the beginning.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

THE BHANUSHALI HOUSEHOLD. idk

Художественная проза

506K 32.3K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
2.2K 63 10
Y/n is a young girl who dreams about leaving her strict parents house with her older sister Mai so they made a promise when Y/n gets older they will...
Her Five Protectors Buttercup baby❤

Художественная проза

949K 27.4K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
2.7K 102 9
what if all i need, is you? Augustine has a peaceful life. Well, as peaceful life can get for a demigod, but peaceful nonetheless. A boy w...