Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... More

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 6 Xia Xianning

1.5K 35 0
By Kazuyuuki95

He had no choice but to call Director Xia listlessly. On the other side, two colleagues came down from the building where the sculpture fell, and brought two more people with them. There was an expression of excitement on their faces that they had made a big discovery.

Unexpectedly, after so long, a suspicious person could still be caught. Captain Zheng perked up and asked quickly: "What's going on?"

"Captain, when we went up, these two people were walking around on the roof of a building, sneaking around, and carrying a big bag in their hands. They were very suspicious, so we took them down."

Both of them looked to be in their thirties or forties, with messy oily hair and sloppy clothes. They were dishonest when caught. They glanced around with sly eyebrows, and their faces were written with "obscenity" written all over them. This person is definitely not a student at the school, but looks a bit like someone working on a construction site in the city - if this is the case, they may indeed have obtained some tools.

Captain Zheng looked at the big black bag that was thrown to the ground, and felt a little guilty. He picked it up and opened it, and found that it contained a set of video equipment and two telescopes.

"What's this?"

The two of them looked at each other and winked at each other. It wasn't until Captain Zheng yelled, "Tell me the truth," that one of them leaned over with a scowl on his face and said with a dirty smile: "Officer, don't be so serious. We are all men, you know, opposite... Hehehe... Opposite is the girls' dormitory..."

Captain Zheng looked at the tools on the ground and thought about what the two people said. Only then did he realize what they meant - these two bastards were actually peeking into the girls' dormitory on the roof and wanted to record it. ? !

His own daughter was also that old, and there was a surge of anger in his heart. He finally suppressed the idea of ​​beating him violently, and said coldly: "What's the matter, you still think it's honorable, don't you? This is against the law! Just wait. Squat in the detention center and fine! What else are you doing besides voyeuristic videos? Why are you sneaking up there instead of going downstairs!"

The man said angrily: "What kind of violation is this? Let's see for ourselves and don't spread it, police officer..."

A policeman behind him yelled: "Stop talking nonsense! You answer whatever is asked!"

The man shrank his neck from being scolded, and the companion next to him rolled his eyes and said flatteringly: "Officer, let me tell you this, and I can make it clear."

He looked around, and lowered his voice mysteriously, "There are ghosts on the top of the building. We couldn't go down because the ghost hit the wall."

Captain Zheng suddenly felt something in his heart, and another policeman said: "That's nonsense. Do you think you are free of responsibility? Tell me, was it you who knocked down the statue?"

The man kept shouting that he was wronged: "How dare I make up such mysterious things! Officer, think about it, if we can't get down, why don't we run, and we have to go around in circles waiting for you to arrest someone!" There is really a ghost in that building, and I can’t turn around no matter how hard I turn..."

Captain Zheng glanced at the arresting policeman. The policeman nodded, indicating that the suspect was telling the truth this time.

But he was also a little puzzled, because the scene at that time was really strange. The two wretched men couldn't get out, but they went up to arrest them without any hindrance. It didn't look like ghosts were beating the wall, but it seemed like some expert was secretly helping and deliberately blocking the suspects. It's like not letting them go downstairs.

The expert Luo Yingbai has already left the school. After he had just transcended the wronged soul, he went to look around the building again and found that there seemed to be someone on the roof. When he wanted to go up to check, the sound of police sirens came from the campus.

Luo Yingbai knew that the police must also go upstairs, so he simply set up a small barrier to help them stop them, and left the place first - he did not feel the Yin Qi and knew that there was no evil force upstairs. , then most of the people above have nothing to do with this case. Whether it is good or bad can be left to the police to handle.

Just after he left, another police car parked quietly at the gate of the campus. Several people got out of the car, showed their IDs to the guard and walked straight to the scene of the incident.

Captain Zheng didn't know the inside story. After hearing what the suspect said, he felt even more unsure. He just hoped that Xia Xianning would arrive soon.

As a result, he was so distracted that the two men standing in front of him suddenly exchanged glances, one of them suddenly picked up the big bag on the ground, threw it at Captain Zheng, and then the two separated and ran out.

"Fuck! Run!"

There was a sudden change, but it could be regarded as their recognition. One of the people who ran out panicked and bumped into a young man walking towards him. He didn't care to take a closer look, stretched out his hand and pushed the other person, shouting rudely. Said: "Get out of the way!"

The word "get out of the way" didn't even come out of his mouth in time. The person he bumped into had already grabbed the wrist he was pushing towards, and then with a backhand, he twisted his whole body up with just one arm. He threw him to the ground and stepped on his chest to immobilize the suspect who was trying to escape.

The other person who ran away in the opposite direction did not gain anything, because the young man followed up and threw something like a dart. The person who ran away felt a sharp pain in his head, his vision went dark, and he immediately threw himself on the street.

A steel ball rolled down and landed on the ground beside his face - it turned out to be the thing that knocked him unconscious.

It wasn't that the people in the sub-bureau moved slowly, but that the young man's whole set of movements was clean and neat. It only took a few seconds in total. Before the others had time to react, he took care of everything by himself.

Only then did the surrounding students and policemen have time to see the face of the person who shot just now. At a certain moment, they gasped lightly almost at the same time - because this young man was so handsome.

But it doesn't seem to be all because he's handsome.

He was a young man who looked to be in his early twenties. If he hadn't been wearing a police uniform, his youthful vigor would have looked like any other student in this school. However, he had an awe-inspiring temperament and a rather cold expression. He stood next to him. Among the boys of the same age, he was able to forcibly suppress everyone's aura.

A complete set of police uniform, even the hat is neat and straight, and the brim of the hat is meticulously caught on the sword-like eyebrows. His back was straight as a green pine, his shoulders were straight, with epaulettes, a belt around his waist, and a gun at his side. The slightly pursed lips gave that overly handsome face a little more determination, and the boots on his feet were still stepping on the unlucky bastard who didn't have long eyes on the ground.

It wasn't until the policemen came after him that the young man let go, nodded to Captain Zheng, and said briefly, "Special Investigation Division, Xia Xianning."

When the name was announced, the words "It is indeed him" flashed through the minds of several people in the district bureau at the same time. Although he did not take any other measures, the two people who attempted to escape still did not dare to move. .

Xia Xianning was followed by several people, all policemen from the Special Investigation Division. Captain Zheng explained a few things about the situation. Xia Xianning bent down to observe the sculpture and nodded, indicating that the case could be transferred.

The people in the district bureau were eager to stay away from this weird trouble and quickly evacuated. Xia Xianning asked several subordinates to check if there were any problems with other statues in the school. He asked the two people casually: "Were you there at that time?" Do you see anything unusual on the statue?"

When the other party hesitated for a moment, Xia Xianning glanced at them. There was no expression on his face, but just this simple glance almost scared the man who had just got up from the ground to his knees again - his wrists were so swollen that he felt like his bones were about to break, and he really didn't dare to follow Xia Xianning challenged.

"I saw it! I saw it!" He was almost crying. "Just... there was a burst of smoke coming from nowhere. I thought there was a fire somewhere. When I looked over, the thing fell off. Something else. Nothing happened, what I said was true, it was true!..."

Xia Xianning pondered slightly - this sentence should be to the point. Generally speaking, wind often represents the power of ghosts, while smoke represents the power of will. There is a big difference between the two. Maybe what happened this time was not ghosts. cause trouble.

After asking these two sentences, the colleagues who were sent out came back. Xia Xianning just sent them to check the sculptures on each teaching building to prevent them from falling down again and threatening the safety of the students.

Several people came back and said it was all right, but the person inspecting the statue made a new discovery: "Xia Chu, there seems to be incense ash on this statue!"

Xia Xianning followed the direction he pointed and saw some gray powder on the statue. Gou Songze, who had spoken just now, said, "I saw it just now, and the ashes should not be left for more than 19 hours."

It is about 6 o'clock in the afternoon now, and if we push back 19 hours, it is exactly 23 o'clock at night. In Feng Shui, burning incense often represents a ritual, so the time it stays must not be chosen randomly.

Xia Xianning said: "Songze stay here and watch, be careful not to startle the snake. The rest... prepare for the mission at night."

After he finished speaking, he was already planning to leave, but just at this moment, two other colleagues moved the statue on the ground a little, and a little man made of straw appeared from underneath.

Xia Xianning glanced over carelessly from the corner of his eye, and the footsteps that had already started stopped abruptly. He was stunned for a moment, then bent down to pick up the scarecrow, looked at it for a while, and suddenly there was a trace of vagueness in his calm eyes. Smiling, it's just that after the pleasant surprise, I suddenly remembered the accident, and the joy was a little more sad.

The female police officer Yue Ling stood by, not seeing Xia Xianning's expression, and said, "What is this? Boss, do we want to take it home and study it?"

Xia Xianning came back to his senses, noncommittal, lightly brushed off the ashes from the scarecrow, put it in his pocket lovingly, and said calmly, "Go back."

It happened to be dinner time when Luo Yingbai left school, and the air was filled with the warm smell of food. He hadn't eaten well since he was reborn, and he was a little hungry, so he found a small restaurant that he often went to and walked in. .

He is good-looking, good-natured, and attracts attention everywhere. The proprietress knows Luo Yingbai, and greets him with a smile when she sees him go in: "Xiao Luo, do you still want a stone pot meal?"

In fact, Luo Yingbai hadn't been here for a year, he was in a daze, and then smiled and said: "Yes, let's have another bottle of beer, thank you big sister."

He found a place to sit down, and just so happened that a child ran over crying, and almost fell down in front of Luo Yingbai. The little devil.

He raised his eyebrows. This kind of little ghost survives by sucking the yang energy of living people. Adults can't see it, but some children can sense it. Luo Yingbai took it away casually, and the little ghost was swept away from the child by him .

He picked up the child with a smile, and magically took out a piece of candy and stuffed it into his mouth: "Baby, why are you crying?"

The little boy originally felt that his back was hurting, but for some reason, when he was hugged by this big brother, he suddenly felt that there was no pain anywhere, and he sniffled blankly, his mouth was full of sweet candy.

His mother ran over from behind, picked up the child, thanked Luo Yingbai, and left in a hurry. If she hadn't been able to tell that the child was blessed with a long life, Luo Yingbai would definitely have thought it was a human trafficker in kidnapping.

He watched the mother and child leave. The rice ordered just now had been served. The rice sizzled in the stone pot, and the aroma was tangy. Luo Yingbai took a breath, and swiped his phone while eating.

You wouldn't know it if you didn't look at it, but after scrolling through it like this, you realize that he has gained a lot of followers on Weibo in such a short period of time.

Luo Yingbai didn't know what happened, so he opened Weibo curiously, and found someone @自己, he was reborn in such a short period of time, he had already been made a little nervous by the strange and inexplicable red letter, so much so that when he saw the message reminder, he immediately Like a conditioned reflex, he quickly opened the message.

Not in scarlet letter.

He breathed a sigh of relief - after all, the appearance of such a Weibo meant that people would die, it meant that he had to run around again, it meant a lot of trouble and tiredness...

The more he thought about it, the more something was wrong. Others were reborn to slap him in the face and take revenge, so why did he feel that he was just satisfying others?

Luo Yingbai was complaining in his mind while clicking on the message. He was surprised to see the ID "No. 1 Young Master in this City" pop up again.

This time, this guy didn’t challenge me anymore, but published a eloquent headline article——

"Remembering an Unforgettable Car Accident - The Year I Was Repaid with Kindness by a Master"

Luo Yingbai looked directly from the middle: "... the grace of saving life is as heavy as being born again by my parents. When I felt that I was still alive, I was so excited in my heart. At that time, I slapped hard I fell into the lap of my companion and decided to serve the master as my biological father from now on, but then I thought, this is wrong, this is incest!!!"

Luo Yingbai: "..."

The two big characters "incest" came into view, and together with the three aggressive exclamation marks at the end, they beat his fragile little heart, and he couldn't help recalling the life of himself and his father for five seconds, speculating about the life of these two men. Where do words come from.

He was a little afraid to look down, but in the end his curiosity gave him the courage to reach out and scroll down the page. See the text below:

"...In the previous bet, I already recognized the master as my grandfather, so I can no longer recognize him as my father, but no matter what kind of status, as long as I can become the relative of the master is enough. It is him, let I escaped a car accident, and it was him who made me understand the power of metaphysics. I would like to thank the party and the people for cultivating such a master..."

Luo Yingbai: "..." But grandpa doesn't want you anymore.

You still have the nerve to thank the Party and the people for cultivating me. How can you expect me to be worthy of the Party and the people after saving a person with your IQ? !

You have the money to bet, but when you write this, don’t you have the money to hire a gunman on a certain treasure? !

Luo Yingbai suppressed the roar in his heart and dragged it to the bottom comment area. He found that the most liked comment was @"Brother Bai's fortune telling" by a netizen who couldn't stand it.

"Brother Bai, this grandson should be thrown away. It's too unfit for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 22.3K 54
နှလုံးသားကို လိမ်ညာယူတဲ့ အဆိုးလေးရဲ့‌အကြောင်း....
41.8K 705 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...
29K 969 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
67.5K 7K 53
A life of a strict father who is a soldier raising his 2 kids along with his duties.