A Lycoris's Lilybell: Chisato...

Par SnickerDoodle01

A Lycoris and a Lilybell that go on missions together. A lot of the Chapters are straight from Lycoris Recoil... Plus

Intro
Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 1.5: Value
Chapter 2: Mr. Bear
Chapter 2.5: Mission Failed Successfully
Chapter 3: DA
Chapter 3.5: Taken
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 4.5: Owl
Chapter 5: Guide
Chapter 5.5: Fake
Chapter 6: Roommates
Chapter 6.5: Weakness
Chapter 7: Bar
Chapter 7.5: Forbidden
Chapter 8: The Captain
Chapter 8.5: Intruder Alert
Chapter 9.5: Secret

Chapter 9: Heart

367 12 2
Par SnickerDoodle01

(Your POV)

You: (huff) (huff) (huff)

I ran and continued to follow Chisato's scent. The trail leads me to the clinic she's supposed to be in. I enter through the front doors, stop to look around but see absolutely no one.

You: Dammit!

Even though no one is around, the scent trail is still active and it's gotten much more stronger when I came inside, which means she's got to be here somewhere. I continue to follow it and as soon as I begin to reach the end of it, a foul odor starts to mix in with it. Someone here is doing something bad to Chisato!

I take out my pistol and turn to the room where both scents are lingering the most. I see a woman doing something on a table and I immediately shoot at the her. She's got the foul odor so I'm shooting at her no matter what.

As I tried to hit her, she went around the hospital bed and hid behind it. I take cover behind the wall and reload my gun quickly, peaking inside of the room after I do so. I see Chisato on the hospital bed.

You: Chisato?! Chisato!!!

She's unconscious. This was supposed to be a physical check up, whoever this woman is has bad intent.

You: Damn you! What did you do?!

I suddenly hear three bullets shoot from her gun. I aimed my gun at her but immediately went back into cover when I saw her gun aimed at me and she shot at me. After a second, I hear glass break and see that she jumped through the window.

I quickly look out the window with my gun ready but I was too late, she already turned a corner and escaped.

You: Fuck!

I turn around and run up to Chisato.

You: Hey, Chisato! Wake up!

I desperately try to shake her to wake up but she's not opening her eyes. Nothing I can now, so I go ahead and take out my phone to contact Mika.

(Timeskip)

After a couple hours, Chisato finally woke up. She scanned the room to see Me, Mika, Mizuki, and Kurumi waiting for her to wake up.

Chisato: Oh... Everyone's here...

Dr. Yamagishi entered in the room. She started to check up with Chisato and also gave us a follow up of what happened.

Yamagishi: You may feel lethargic for a while as the sedative wears off.

Chisato touched the center of her chest as she felt something was off.

Chisato: What did they do, Doc Yamagishi?

Yamagishi: Tch, that woman... She overcharged the battery to your heart with high voltage. We can't access the hardware anymore, making it impossible to recharge. It was simple but effective, the perfect method to put it out of commission for good.

Chisato: (Gasp) Seriously? How much longer will this last?

Yamagishi: Fortunately, we just recharged it. I'd say two months at best.

You: (Two months?)

Yamagishi: If you don't exert yourself it'll last a bit longer.

You: Two months until what?!

Mika: Until she dies.

You: Huh?!

I turn to Mika, astonished with what he said.

Mika: Chisato has two months to live...

You: N-no way...

No, that can't be true. She can't die. They've got to be wrong about this, there's got to be something they can do. They can't just sum it up and say that she has two months to live.

You: You can just replace the broken parts, can't you?!

Yamagishi: Unfortunately, we cannot. I wish there was something we can do but our knowledge and technology are limited, we can't do anything about this.

You: (Gasp) B-but...

Mika: Just like your lungs, Y/n, Chisato's artificial heart is one of a kind, there is no replacement.

You: Grr...

Out of rage, I turn around and start running to the door.

Chisato: Where are you going?

You: I'll find that nurse and kill her!

Chisato: It's fine, Y/n.

You: No, it's not fine!!

Chisato: Babe, come...

Chisato smiles and signals me to come over to her. I listen and go to her, calming myself as I do. When I'm in front of her, she tells me to get lower and once I do, she pulls my head onto her lap and starts petting my hair.

Chisato: Even before this, I didn't have much time left...

You: What does that mean?

Chisato: That even if you kill her, that won't change anything...

She then makes me face her and she pinches my cheek, still smiling at me.

Chisato: Let's go home, come on. You should spend the night at my place, you still haven't seen the new safe house I moved into (Giggles).

Even when she knows she's about to die sooner, she's still able to put on smile. But, instead of making me feel happy, it just breaks my heart. Because I know, that someday soon, I won't be able to hear her giggle or see that smile ever again.

(The Next Day - In The Cafe)

We're all in the middle of our shift and it hasn't been too busy lately, we've only got one customer in the cafe. I excused myself and went to the restroom while Chisato went ahead and served them.

I came out of the restroom and into the kitchen. I noticed Chisato holding a parfait in her hands, the one that I created. I told everyone that I didn't want to continue making them anymore because they look like a pile of crap and was embarrassed about it, so we stopped.

When Chisato saw me with that parfait in her hand, she got a bit nervous. But I just looked at her with a bit of depression in my chest.

Chisato: Oh! I was just uh... (Giggles)

You: Chisato...

I approached Chisato and she started to get a bit scared.

Chisato: W-wait, this is for a customer! They didn't get to try the awesome parfait you made so- huh?

When she thought I was going to take the parfait away from her, I simply put my hand on her head and started petting it.

You: It's okay, go ahead.

Chisato: (Giggles) Okay!

She gave me a smile before she went around the bar and gave the customer their parfait they ordered.

Chisato: Here's one creamy delicious parfait for you!

Customer: Sweet! Thanks so much!

Chisato: Of course, you're welcome!

After she came back behind the bar, we both gave each other a hug. I began to leave the kitchen and when I do, the cafe's telephone started to ring. Chisato picked it up and I only heard her greeting the person on the other end.

Chisato: Hi! Face of Cafe LycoReco here!

(Timeskip)
(Chisato's POV)

I'm in the car with Mizuki and we're on our way to DA headquarters. I'm a bit irritated, because Kusunoki said she wanted to talk to me about something. Though, I wanted to talk just on the phone, she also has something for me. She wanted to tell me what she has to say and give me what she has for me in person so now, I have to go to DA, leaving Mika, Kurumi and Y/n all alone at the Cafe. It's not busy though, so I'm not worried, but still, what a bother.

Chisato: (Sigh)

Mizuki: I'm surprised you want to head over to DA.

Chisato: I don't WANT to go, it's just that Ms. Kusunoki keeps on bugging me, telling me she has something to give me.

Mizuki: You think it's money?

Chisato: Oh, please. As if.

There's a car behind us and it's tailgating us and the person driving is honking their horn, which irritates me more. I try to relax and continue to talk to Mizuki.

Chisato: This has been hard on Y/n, hasn't it?

Mizuki: That's as expected, you two are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Chisato: (Sigh) This is why I didn't want to tell him.

Mizuki: And you don't seem fazed at all.

The car that was behind us moved into the lane next to us and drove right next to Mizuki and I. They started yelling at Mizuki and telling her how slow she is, and that really irritated me even more.

Mizuki: Ugh! How annoying...

I take out my gun and aim it at them. Mizuki immediately noticed it since I held it out in front of her.

Mizuki: Huh?! Hey, what are you doing?!

She rolled down her window and I shot a few bullets. I didn't shoot directly at them or anywhere at their car, just shot towards their area to let them know that I have a gun and to scare them off. The driver immediately hit the brakes and they left us be. Mizuki rolled up her window again after letting out a sigh. It felt good scaring those guys off so now I'm less irritated.

(At DA - In Kusunoki's office)

Kusunoki: You seem very energetic for someone who is about to die.

Chisato: Word sure travels fast around here. So, what do you want?

Kusunoki: Return to DA.

As soon as she said that, I started to put on an act of how I can't since I'm dying soon.

Chisato: (Cough) (Cough) (Gasp) I can't! I'm dying! I can barely stand...

I say as I sit down on the couch behind me.

Kusunoki: I also heard you met with Majima.

Chisato: That's right. I saw him twice.

Kusunoki: And you let him escape twice.

Chisato: Capturing him was never part of my job. This'll probably be the last time I'm here, so why don't we talk about something more light-hearted? Like, ooo~, like what was the gift you had for me?!

Kusunoki walks up to me and sets what she had for me down on the table in front of me. I'm blown away to see that it was my old camera from when I was still in DA.

Chisato: (Gasp)!

I grab it and examine it.

Chisato: But why would YOU have this, Ms. Kusunoki?!

Kusunoki: I retrieved it to prevent any information from being leaked.

Kusunoki sits down in the opposite couch across from me.

Chisato: Do you know how long I've been looking for this?! You thief-

Kusunoki: Y/n has been giving his commander updates about how working along side you has been. Almost everything he said has been positive, so the commander and I are now going to begin merging together.

Chisato: Well, that's good! Glad Y/n and I can help with your experiment.

Kusunoki: That being said, we will commence a large scale operation to suppress Majima soon. The Lilybell commander will be sending out a few of his Lilybell squad to help with this operation. You, along with Y/n, should join us.

Chisato: (Laughs) What a wicked sense of humor.

I say that as I don't plan on joining DA on this mission at all. If my life has been shortened, I'm going to make sure I do what I want.

Kusunoki: I will remind you, many people worked very hard to turn you into an excellent Lycoris. At this rate, you'll die before you can properly play your part.

Play my part? My part of being an excellent hitman and to kill people? Yeah, okay then. I stand up and start walking to the doors.

Chisato: What you consider my part and what I do are two very different things.

Kusunoki: I'm not done with you yet. Sit down.

Well, I am. Before I leave her office, I turn around to her and smile.

Chisato: How about this, if you bring Y/n here to DA and promise to give him the best life here, then I might think about it. Try convincing him to be a first rank, I know he might not want to but it'd be nice to know that he has something set for him once I'm gone and to know that he's being taken care of. Oh, and thanks for the camera!

I then leave her office and go back to Mizuki, who's waiting in the car.

(Your POV)

The bells to the Cafe door chimed and the customers entered inside.

You: Welcome to- Oh, hey Fuki, Sakura.

Sakura: Hi hi!

Fuki: Hey.

Sakura went up to the bar where Mika is at and Fuki stood beside me, giving me a fist pump.

Sakura: Can I get a parfait, anything! Something you can make quickly!

Mika: (Chuckles) Alright. You want one too, Fuki?

Fuki: N-no thanks, we won't be staying here long.

Sakura: What?! Hurry, hurry!

Sakura rushes Mika and Fuki hands me an envelope with the letters "DA" on it.

Fuki: You'll need to reply by tomorrow.

You: What's this?

Fuki: Most likely a request for you to come and join DA.

You: Huh?

Fuki: DA found Majima's hideout. We need more man power so we can rush it.

Sakura: Hey, I also heard Lilybell and Lycoris will now be merging together too!

You: Seriously?!

Fuki: That's right. Kusunoki said your commander will be sending a few Lilybell for this mission.

You: Wow, that's amazing!

It's been a while since I've seen my Lilybell buddy's. I hope they all are doing well.

Fuki: Come on, we're going back.

Fuki says as she goes up to Sakura and grabs her backpack, pulling her out of the Cafe.

Sakura: Huh?!

Fuki: They operation is in 3 days. Please, excuse us.

Sakura: Wait! But, the parfait~

Fuki and Sakura leave. I go to my personal closet and put the letter in it. I'll open it when I get home. I can't help but think, though, that if I'm going to DA, then that means I won't be with Chisato anymore.

(The Next Day)

Chisato and I are on a mission and we've just finished it. We've captured our three wanted bad guys and have them tied up. As Chisato calls Mizuki about completing our mission, I space out for a bit.

Chisato: We are done-done here! Mhmm... Yeah, sure! Yeah! Got it, you can do it!

I just can't believe it, Chisato really doesn't have that much time left. If we keep going on these missions, she won't last two months. I've got to make sure she doesn't push herself too much, it's best if I just do everything myself and let her relax so hopefully she can live longer than two months. I really want her to live as much as possible.

Chisato: Y/n! Behind you!

You: Huh?

I turn around and see one of the guys got up and is making a run for it.

Chisato: You stay here!

Chisato runs after the guy, putting more work on herself.

You: Hey, wait!

I run behind her but she already caught the guy and held him down on the ground.

You: Chisato! I'm sorry to make you run!

Chisato: Nah, it's fine, and the other two guys?

You: Shit!

I totally left the two other guys be! They could already be running away.

Chisato: Oh, it's okay babe, I'll do it!

Chisato says as she runs back to the two guys we left.

Chisato: You watch that guy!

You: Wait, Chisato! Don't run, I'll... do it...

It's too late, she's already ahead and I don't want to try and catch up to her again and leave this guy alone. I just sigh and kick the guy that's down.

Bad Guy: Ah!

You: (Sigh) (What is wrong with me?! I'm such a dumbass...)

Once we fully completed our mission and the Bad Guys were taken to the police, Chisato and I split ways. She wanted some time alone and told me to go back to the Cafe. Though I didn't want to leave her side, I gave her the space she needed, not before giving her a big hug and apologizing.

It started to rain when I arrived at the Cafe and I got a bit wet from it. The cafe is closed today, so no one should be here except for Mika, Mizuki and Kurumi.

I stepped inside the back entrance of the Cafe and overheard Mika and Kurumi talking.

Kurumi: Mika, this is for Chisato's own good.

You: Hmm?

Kurumi: Surely you noticed, right? What happened with Silent Jin, the woman who destroyed Chisato's heart. It's possible that Yoshimatsu is the mastermind behind all this.

I quietly approach the kitchen and see Mizuki eavesdropping on Mika and Kurumi's conversation. She looks at me and signals me to be quiet. I lay low and join in on her eavesdropping.

Mika: Hmm... It's been 10 years since then...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.8K 188 24
COMPLETED Hello welcome to my one shot book of male characters x female Reader I'm new to all this so plz cut me some slack...I will occasionally do...
513K 26K 46
"Please tell me that we're walking towards somewhere not so far away with his condition." I pointed at my grandfather and crossed my arms, "He'll eit...
123K 2.6K 38
13/12/20- #5 in watty2021 14/1/21- #1 in weapons 15/1/21- #2 in watty2021 02/02/23- #2 in femmefatale "Let go, Ziva," and that was all I need to say...
1.2M 27.7K 38
•The Assassin Series• "Too late as in I already cared about you. Too late as in I got so deep into my fascination of your simple existence that even...