𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. sɪ...

By delta_nights

𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 - ❝ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ❞ ⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ ... More

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

1K 48 30
By delta_nights

The thought of Jake leaving for Australia scared her. It was weird for her to feel that way for him. She knew she liked him, but it was going up a bit more every day.

She liked Jake more, maybe love.

But they were forbidden to fall in love.

That's the reason Jisu avoided him the whole weekend. It's been already a month since Jake's surgery and two months since they started to fake date. And Jake's mom often mentioned that she wanted to bring Jake back to Australia, which she gets to hear from her brother.

"Something in your mind?" Yujin asked, handing a cup of coffee to Jisu.

"She's sulking" Yunjin stated blankly and sat beside Jisu.

"Something on your mind, babygirl?" She asked as Jisu shook her head. "Now stop sulking! We're going to the bar".

Jisu snapped her head at Yunjin. "Today?"

"No, a few hundred years later" Yunjin stated sarcastically.

Jisu groaned at that and walked into her room to get ready.

The night rolled in as three of the girls walked into the bar. This time they booked a private room on the second floor. But before going up, Jisu headed to the washroom.

After doing her business, as she got out of there, she bumped into Renjun. She was walking past him, but he stopped her.

"Jisu. I broke up with Sooji" He stated as Jisu gave him a blank look.

"So? Does that concern me in any way?" She asked, looking at him, blankly. But as she was about to pass him, he grabbed her arm and pulled her close.

"Why can't you understand? Seeing you with Jake makes me wanna die" Jisu could smell the alcohol prominently. However, as she was about to kick his groin, a punch landed straight on Renjun's jaw.

It was Jake.

He pulled Jisu close to him and took off his jacket quickly and wrapped it around Jisu. "You okay?" He asked, as Jisu nodded.

Renjun passed out on the floor as Jake held her hand and pulled her up to their private room, that they booked, but, kept on giving Jisu a lecture.

"You know how people are. Especially men. You just saw right now what happened. What would've happened if it exceeded way too far?" Jake ended his concern's x lecture as they entered the room.

"What's wrong?" Sunghoon asked as Jake made Jisu sit beside him on the couch.

"Renjun tried to harass me" Jisu stated, as a matter of fact, as their eyes grew wide. "Before you'll start, he just held my hand and Jake punched him, that's all" Jisu explained as they sighed.

"Alright, let's not talk about it. Are you two in for truth and dare?" Karina asked as both of them nodded.

Jake was still pissed, but as Jisu kept a hand on his thigh, his anger melted.

"Alright! I'll spin first" Yunjin took the initiative and spun the bottle, which landed on Hanni.

"Bunny~ truth or dare?" Yunjin coo-ed as Hanni blinked.

"Truth"

"I'll ask!" Ningning declared as she looked at her. "In this room, have you ever like anyone, more than just a friend?" Due to the dark lighting, it was hard to say but, Hanni was blushing.

"I have"

That's when the group went ballistic.

"I used to! I still don't have a crush on that person" Hanni defended herself. But Jisu knew all too well.

Hanni and Jisu were friends way before the other girls. And for that reason, their understanding level was so high that one could detect whether one was saying the truth or not.

And right now, Hanni was lying.

This time, Jisu spun the bottle, and it landed on Yunjin. "Truth or dare"

"Truth"

A wicked smirk curved up on Jisu's lips as the sight made the other's baffled. "Why do you hate my brother so much?"

"Dare"

Yunjin switched it out immediately as Jisu smirked once more.

"Text my brother a flirty pick-up line"

Heeseung smiled because he never thought that one of his best friend's sister, the one who looked so calm and peaceful, would have a mischievous side to herself, like a wolf.

"Fine!" Yunjin huffed as she pulled out her phone and typed in something. After pressing send, she showed her phone to them.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"Damn Jinnie" Hanni whistled as both Jay and Karina took a note of the line.

"Beomgyu is gonna have a heart attack after reading this" Heeseung stated, looking at the satisfied smirk Jisu had.

"Alright! Let me spin this time" Jay declared and spun the bottle which landed on Jisu. "Truth or dare"

"I'm feeling brave, dare" She stated and Jay smirked.

"So I've never seen you and Jake kiss so, sit on his lap and make-out with him" Jay stated as Jisu, Jake, Heeseung, Yunjin and Yujin's eyes widened.

"Come up" Jisu turned her head to Jake, who said this and guided her to sit on his lap.

"Is it okay?" She whispered to him.

"Yeah" He whispered back, creasing the corner of her lips as if, asking her the permission to kiss.

Jisu leaned in, but Jake was quicker to capture her lips on his. The sight made all of them start to whistle and scream. That didn't matter for Jisu and Jake.

One of Jake's hands cupped her side of her face and another was latched around her waist as the jacket, which Jake covered Jisu with earlier, fell on the floor.

With a sigh, Jisu tugged on Jake's shirt collar and deepened the kiss, later making her hands going up to his hair and running her hands through it.

Their soft lips moulded perfectly against each other, letting both of them feel the tingles of desire.

By the way of them kissing, no one would say that it wasn't their first kiss. Neither Jake nor Jisu had their first kiss, but now, it's changed. And neither of them were drunk.

Jake bit her lips a little as Jisu gasped.

"You two, go get a fucking room!" Sunghoon whined and that was enough for Jake and Jisu to break the kiss. Blood rushed to both of their cheeks. When Jisu got up to sit beside Jake, he pulled her and made her sit on his lap.

"Alright, let me spin" Ningning announced, but Jake stood up, making Jisu stand with him.

"I'll take her with me. Don't worry" He said these words to Yunjin and Yujin and dragged Jisu out of there.

They reached at the parking lot and opened the door for Jisu and then, getting in the car by himself and started to drive.

"Why were you avoiding me?" Jake asked, his eyes focused on the road.

"I wasn't avoiding you" She stated, looking out of the window.

"We're talking after we reach at my apartment" Jake stated, frustrated as his eyebrows furrowed and the veins of his neck and forehead were clearly visible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 77.2K 61
"𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘴, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳." 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥...
83K 2.9K 28
❝ Besides, you're paid to be my girlfriend anyway. ❞ → 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a girl is hired to be an idol's girlfriend. → Jay x Reader
101K 5.3K 38
❝ you look pretty, by the way. ❞ ❝ whatever, jake. ❞ ❝ i meant it, isabel, you look beautiful. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 has...
8.9K 182 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...