All i want

By titinulaa

"Why have you been avoiding me Ares?" she said and our gazes locked i couldn't look anywhere else. It was lik... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter4
chapter5
chapter7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter10
chapter11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter19
chapter20
chapter21
chapter22
chapter23
chapter24
chapter25
chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter28
Chapter29
Chapter30

chapter6

283 5 1
By titinulaa

her pov:

What the hell just happened? Why did he got mad i thought that was what he wanted and i gave it to him so he could just move on. And by move on i mean that this guys players as they are called, if they target a girl and want her just for fucking they wont stop chasing her until they get what they want.

Isnt that what Ares wanted from me?

I am sitting on my bed wearing sweats and i am sitting with my hands wrapped around my knees thinking all that when Chris comes to my room distracting my thoughts and he sits besides me.

"Had fun?" i asked and he smirked

"Oh making that face tell me" i said and we both changed our posture and we were facing each other.

Me and my brother share everything and have no secrets between us that is why we are so close. I trust Chris with my whole life i love him more than my parents.

"How did you know?" he asks and my eyes widen up becuase i cant tell him that Ares told me.

"Uh i- oh Karen told me that everybody left so i just kind of figured" i said and he nodded thank God he bought that.

"Okay so i was in my room with Ares he was talking about a girl that was messing with him and went and kissed Aaron yesterday and she basically drives him insane" What- i drive him insane and messing with his head?

"Any way you dont care and that girl calls me and she started phone sex with me and thats when Ares left" 

"That girl? She doesn't have a name?" i said while giggling and he scratched his neck and smiled nervously

"You know that i cant remember easily names" we laughed and then he continued

"So we had phone sex and then she tells me that she is home alone and she just sends me the location like that. I went and she was fine"

"Fine?" i said and scoffed

"Yeah had better enough about me are you okay?" he said and looked at me with a sympathetic look

"Yeah it was mum just being mum right?" i said and looked down

"Hey she doesnt know what she is talking about you haven't gained weight she is just so fucking jealous of your amazing body" he said and that made me tear up from happiness.

My mum's body is really athletic she has almost boy body flat ass hell. Mine is not that opposite its just that i have curves and breasts but nothing more i dont know what is her deal.

"I am probably adding more hours to my volleyball schedule" i said and he raised his eyebrow

"Are you doing this because you want to or because you dont want mum to judge you?" he said and i actually dont know why i am doing this.

"Think about it Ava okay?" he said and he stood up ready to leave my room i nodded and he started walking towards the door when he stepped on something.

"What-" he said and removed his foot of it and it was the condom that Ares was wearing he picked it up "Ava who the fuck is this? We said no secrets" he said and threw it on the floor.

"Chris- its um" my brain was blank my brain just stopped working i didnt know what to say

"Dont tell me its that motherfucker Loucas?" he said and pointed his intex finger to me

"It is i know we broke up it wont happen again" i lied i think its the first time i actually lied to Chris.

"It wont happen again" he said and left my room.

The same time Georgia called me.

"Hey Ava" she sounded so happy i wonder why

"Hey" i said and she was talking to someone else

"So um Jake invited us tonight to a new club that is opening just a few blocks from school"

"I dont know Georgia i am not feeling really well but you should go" i said because i was in fact not feeling well after mum commenting on my body

"Please i don't want to go on my own" she said and she sounded so disappointed i couldnt say no

"Okay what time?" i said and i heard someone saying yes probably Jake

"3 am we said to be there" she said and i looked at the time

"Okay i will be there" i said and she whispered thank you and hung up on me.

I got up from bed and went to Chris room. He was sitting on his desk playing video games and i layed on his bed.

"What Ava?" he said while focusing on his game

"Toning Jake invited me and Georgia with you guys to the club opening" i said and he got out of the game and turned with his chair to me

"Look i am still mad with you" he said while he was resting his body on the chair

" I know that you are that is why i came here"

"I still love you" he said and we both smiled and i got up and gave him a hug and whispered him i love you too.

"Okay not to slutty" he said and i winked at him before leaving his room.

The time was 3 pm and i hadn't eaten anything yet all day but i dont want to eat. I went downstairs and i saw Karen packing the groceries.

"Hey honey want me to make you something?" she said while glancing at me for second and then returning to the fridge.

"Are there any fruits?" i said while taking a seat on the table.

"Yes but you haven't eatten yet i am worried about you Chris told me he wanted pizza so i brought frozen want to share with him once its done?" she said with the sweetest tone and smile i love that woman.

"Yeah that would be great" i said and she smiled at me and came to give me a warm tight hug and a kiss in the forehead.

"Don't listen to your mother she doesn't know what she is saying you are perfect" she said and returned to the things she was doing while i was sobbing again.

"Where is mum and dad anyway?"

"Business lunch and then business dinner they wont be home for enough hours" she said and winked at me.  I nodded and stood to go to my room.

"Sit down Ava i want to talk" she said with sassy tone and i sat back down

"Okay?" i said and she smiled

"Whats going on between you and Ares?" she said while smiling

"Keep your voice down please" i said quietly while looking at the stairs seeing if Chris is there

"I dont know what you are talking about" i said and stood up

"Okay just saying" she winked at me and i smiled at her and left.

I went back to my room and picked up the condom of Ares and threw it in the trash.

I went to my bathroom and closed the door ready to have my 'everything' shower those who know know.

After literally one hour in the shower i wrapped my small towel around my body wich was covering a little part of my body my ass was hanging out. And i was blow drying my hair.

When i got out of the shower i saw Ares sitting on my bed.

his pov:

The door of her bathroom finally opens and she gets out with the smallest towel around her body. All i could think about is taking off that small towel and fuck the shit out of her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she says while going to her bedroom door and locks it. I couldnt stop looking at her thick thighs.

"Stop fucking staring and tell me what do you want" she said and came closer to me. I stood up so our faces would be so close she can't resist tp me. I started slowly running my fingers through her body, her arms and then collarbone.

She couldnt stop looking me with her sexy brown eyes and i could feel her shivers.

"What do you want Ares?" she murmured softly while looking at my lips.

"I just wanted to tell you Ava that girls never get to dumb me" she smiled and then looked at my eyes

"There is always first time fo everything right?" she said sarcastically but that just pissed me off more. I grabbed her arms and pinned her against the bathroom door making her towel get lower.

My dick started getting hard and i pinned my hips on hers to feel my boner. When she felt that she gasped.

"Let fucking go off me" she said and clenched her jaw and i got to admit she is hot when she is getting defensive.

"Or what? Huh what are you going to do?" i said while smirking and she frowned her eyebrows.

"Just do it" she said while smirking and her eyes glanced at my dick that was showing off from my sweats. She looked back to my eyes with an evil look in her eyes.

I suddenly felt her fingers on my dick and i couldnt help it but groan. I let go off her arms and she continues touching me. I shouldnt be letting her because she really gets on my nerves but what she is doing is just feels so good.

I rested my head behind and i heard her scoffing. She came closer to me and licked my neck untill she got to my ear she sighed.

"You like that dont you?" she said with her sexy voice and her lips touching my ear while saying that.

I nodded and she pushed me on her bed and i sat there and opened my legs expecting her to bend over and give me a head. But instead she came closer to my face and laughed.

"If you really think you can trick me into doing whatever you want you are wrong. I am not an object to treat me like shit" she said and i was furious.

"Now get the fuck out" she said and i stood up and left the room.

her pov:

He is such an asshole. But i can't just think about him i have to start getting ready.

The time was 7 and i had decided my clothes and curled my hair now all that is left is makeup which i am doing later. I went downstairs and saw Chris and Ares sitting on the couch watching someting.

"Hey" i said referring to Chris of course.

"Hey" Chris said while watching on the tv.

I went and sat between them and Chris wrapped his hand around my neck.

"Can we watch something else?" i said because they were watching soccer match.

"No" Ares said and glanced over at me and looked at me with his most mean face.

His phone started ringing and he showed Chris the name on the screen but i saw too.

Who the hell is Jessica? And why do i care?

I dont that mother fucked can do whatever he wants.

Right? Right.

"Hey Jessica" he said and Chris muted the tv.

"Yeah i can come over only if you tell me what you are wearing." he is disgusting and my brother more disgusting than him becuase he was giggling and mouthing him to put her on speaker.

He did and when i heard her voice my eyebrow raised it self.

"I am wearing just my red hot lace underwear and i am waiting for you on my bed" she said and i turned at Ares and he was already looking at me and he smirked.

"I am coming over" he said and hing up.

"You mother fucker are so going to get some" my brother said and Ares winked at me.

"I know right i better get going do you have gum?" he said and Chris nodded and stood up to go in the kitchen.

When he was out of the room Ares got closer to me and he whispered.

"You got me all horned up and now getting mad? Thats not how this works honey" he said sarcastically

"Dont call me honey" i said when Chris came in the room and Ares backed off and stood up.

"Here it is now go and tell me if she is good you know" my brother said and they both laughed and Ares left.

No i am not jealous.

Just annoyed.

Thats all.

I dont care.

I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
103K 5.2K 29
Completed ✔ "Look at me. Look at me!" Mathias's head wipes around do fast. I swallow my spit getting ready to say what's on my mind. "I know you do...
2.4M 18.6K 7
Highest rank #1 in teen fiction I had a simple plan. Get a good GPA, escape into college and never turn back. I didn't hate anything because I knew...
44.6K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...