Salvatores [Damon Salvatore]

By Lilithishere24

I don't know if this is right or not, it's been a terrible three years since I returned to Mystic Falls. I lo... More

Salvatores
Cast
Chapter 1. I Know What You Did Last Summer
Chapter 2. True Lies
Chapter 3. Original Sin
Chapter 4. From Whom The Bell Tolls
Chapter 6. Handle With Care
Chapter 7. Death And The Maiden
Chapter 8. Dead Man on Campus
Chapter 9. The Cell
Chapter 10. Fifty Shades Of Grayson
Chapter 11. 500 Years of Solitude
Chapter 12. The Devil Inside
Chapter 13. No Exit
Chapter 14. Gone Girl

Chapter 5. Monster's Ball

34 9 0
By Lilithishere24

In College Whitmore, in Ryan's office. I sit on Ryan's desk typing an article for the next class. my cell phone vibrates. I look at the screen and it's Damon. I ignore the call.

Damon appears behind her "Busted!"

I smile "Hey."

"Hey, Miss Avoiding-Me-For-Three-Days."

I raise my eyebrows "Avoiding you? What? We've been talking."

"Texting. One time. "Want to be my plus one at a costume ball?" Winky face."

I glare at him "And you never replied. So I'm guessing this special, in-person visit means yes?"

"Definitely will maybe consider thinking about it."

"It's at eight o'clock. Caroline got us costumes" I kiss him and stand taking my laptop.

"Where you going?"

"To class. I'm late" I pick up my things and leave.

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

At Whitmore Historical Ball, Caroline and Tyler walk in. Tyler says "Wow. All of this and you weren't even on the dance committee."

Caroline says "I may have e-mailed them a few suggestions."

Tyler asks "Did I mention you're the hottest serial killer in here?"

Caroline giggles "Well, considering the crowd, I'll take that as a compliment."

Tyler noticing Stefan "I thought you got Stefan a costume."

Caroline looking behind her "He's James Dean. I went easy on him. he's been through enough."

Elena and I stand alone, I wear a vintage Anne Boleyn dress and Elena wears like Pier Angeli.

Stefan approaches us and sets his empty glass on the bar "Hey, dance with me. I'm buzzed, and I'm on the verge of having a good time."

I smile "Have fun"

Stefan and Elena leave to the dance floor.

On the other side of the room, Damon wearing Henry VIII, Damon texts Silas: "Stefan's here."

I walk in behind him.

Damon says "Lady Anne Boleyn. Now, who in their right mind would cut off a head so gorgeous?"

"Uh, you, my king, my not-so-loving husband."

"Well, maybe I can dance my way out of this doghouse."

"Yeah, maybe. Maybe later" I try to walk away.

Damon stops me "Ooh, or maybe you can tell me what's going on with you. Come on."

"Bonnie died three months ago, and what was I doing? I was having the summer of my life with you."

"Ah, guilt. Don't know it, but I've heard it can be a real bitch."

"I know it's not my fault that Bonnie died, but it is my fault for not figuring it out sooner, I must be with Elena."

"Eliana, you are allowed to be happy once in a blue moon. Besides, Jeremy was lying to us all summer."

"I am the older, I should've figured it out, Damon. I know that it's not the same"

Back to Stefan and Elena, Stefan asks "What are you gonna do next?"

Elena says "I'm not gonna let Megan's death fall through the cracks, too." She looks at the guy that was looking at Megan's shrine.

Stefan follows her gaze and looks at him too "Who is that?"

"It's Megan's hometown friend, i.e. the latest person of interest in the Whitmore mystery. I'll be right back." She walks away. She approaches the guy who's wearing a tuxedo t-shirt "Hey, whatever your name is. Nice t-shirt, understated."

Aaron says "Hey, whatever you're supposed to be."

Elena says "Pier Angeli, pre-overdosed, obviously."

Aaron says "Impressed."

Elena says "So, does a costume compliment earn me, like, a formal introduction?"

Aaron asks "Why do you want to know who I am?" The guy tries to walk away.

Elena grabs him by the arm compelling "Did you kill Megan?"

Aaron says "Of course not."

Elena asks "Then why are you acting so shady?"

Aaron says "Because everyone around me dies. It's like a curse. My friends, my family-- one by one, I've lost every single person in my life. So, if you had any idea what survivor's guilt felt like, you'd leave me alone."

Elena compelling "Forget about my questions."

Aaron says "It's Aaron. My name. I'll see you around, maybe" He leaves.

I and Damon are overhearing and share a look.

Tessa enters the ballroom dressed as Cleopatra. Stefan is drinking at the bar.

Tessa stands next to Stefan "Where I come from, open bar meant ceramic jugs of Phoenician wine."

Stefan rolling his eyes "Okay."

"You have no idea who I am, do you?"

"No offense, but actually, I have no idea who a lot of people are."

"Tessa, formerly known as Qetsiyah."

"The girl who wiped my memories."

"Nothing personal, little ex-boyfriend drama. Let me make it up to you. Buy you an "I'm sorry" drink?"

Damon walks in and puts his hand on Stefan's shoulder "More like an "I'm sorry" keg" Damon takes Stefan with him to another room where they are alone.

I sit next to her "What are you doing here?"

Tessa says "I'm having fun"

Back to Stefan and Damon, Stefan says "You, my brother, make a terrible wingman."

Damon says "Trust me, last guy to hit on her is still paying for it."

"So, what exactly, are we doing here?"

"Well..."

Silas appears behind Stefan "Hello, me."

Stefan turns around to look at Silas and Damon takes this opportunity to break his neck.

With Stefan still lying on the floor, Silas picks up his leather jacket and puts it on.

Damon says "So you want to explain to me why I just killed my brother?"

Silas says "Well, Tessa's spell mentally linked us. I lost my psychic abilities. Stefan lost his memories."

"And this severed the link?"

"Yes, Damon. I can read your mind again. No. I'm not lying, and maybe you enjoyed breaking your brother's neck just a little bit too much."

"Sold."

"I'll cozy up to the witch and sift through her mind, figure out where she's hiding the anchor, and you, all you got to do is keep him dead."

"Isn't Tess going to be slightly suspicious when the man whose brain she just fried is all of a sudden showing interest in her?"

"Of all the men here, Tessa went straight for Stefan. This face won her heart before. See, a woman never forgets her first love, no matter how badly it ended."

Back in the ballroom, Tessa and I are having a drink. Ryan approaches me "Your grace"

I turn to him and laugh "Ryan, What are you wearing?"

Ryan smiles "Lord Henry Percy in your serves"

Tessa says "Go have fun"

I give her look "Do not wipe someone else memory" she nods and I stand walk with him "I think our class having fun"

Silas acting as Stefan approaches Tess.

Ryan nods "They are but not for long"

I ask "Why that?"

Ryan says "Because tomorrow we will ask them to write an article about the character they wore today"

I say "If I was one of your students I am gonna hate myself"

Ryan says "Hate yourself because we will have the same article to write"

I roll my eyes "Oh please fair me" Ryan laughs and his phone rings and his smile fades "Something wrong?"

Ryan says "umm, excuse me"

I nod "Sure"

Silas offers his hand and Tess takes it. They go to the dance floor past where Caroline and Tyler are dancing.

Elena walks towards me "Why the hot professor runs outside"

I say "Phone call"

After Tessa leaves, Silas starts getting a headache when Stefan wakes up in the other room.

I walk up with Elena to Wes Maxfield.

Dr. Maxfield to me "You look like a woman on her way to the guillotine."

I say "Actually, she was beheaded with a sword."

Dr. Maxfield says "See? And that's why I teach bio."

I say "I guess history won't like you"

Elena gives me a look "And you are Abe Lincoln?"

Dr. Maxfield says "Dr. Jekyll."

I smile "Dr. Gustav Nieman will suit you"

Dr. Maxfield laughs "You are funny professor Eliana"

I smile nodding.

Elena says "Okay. Yeah. I can see that. So, where's Mr. Hyde?"

Dr. Maxfield says "I don't know. I am not responsible for my darker half."

I smile "So, would it be totally inappropriate if a co-worker asked you to dance?"

Dr. Maxfield says "Who could refuse a queen?" He swirls me into his arms and begins to dance.

Elena nods at me and overhears.

I say "Major points for the dance moves, but zero points for lying on my sister's roommate's death certificate."

Dr. Maxfield says "Look. I didn't want to lie, but I could't exactly tell her parents a mountain lion attacked her at a frat party. I'd be fired."

I say "Huh."

Dr. Maxfield wonders "Want to know my theory?"

I ask "What's that?"

Dr. Maxfield says "I think a vampire hunted her down, ripped her throat out, and threw her off that roof."

I ask "What do you know about vampires?"

Dr. Maxfield says "Doesn't matter what I know, Eliana, because we're never gonna see each other again."

I give him a look "And why is that?"

Dr. Maxfield leans in and talks in my ear "Because there are people at this school watching you and your sister and her friends and asking questions you don't want them to ask" He backs out "So, pack your things, drop out, and move back to Mystic Falls" Wes walks away.

Where Tessa and Silas were, Silas is lying on the floor. Damon stands by his body and looks at him.

I walk in "Oh, my God. Stefan."

Damon says "That ain't Stefan."

I widen my eyes "Silas? Damn it" turn to Damon "What the hell is going on?"

Damon says "Looks like Tessa had her way with him."

I say "So, if that's Silas, then he's not a problem anymore. This is a good thing, right?"

Silas says "Actually, no. It's a very, very bad thing, Eliana"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

In Salvatore Boarding House, Damon is pouring some drinks for himself and me "So, Professor Blondie knows about vampires?"

Dried-up-Silas lies on a couch.

I say "He said that if I don't drop out of school, the wrong people are gonna start asking the right questions."

"Ugh, that's not good" He gives me one of the drinks "What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, but all I do know is that finding out the truth about Megan for Elena isn't gonna bring Bonnie back for her."

"Yeah. Well, neither is a desiccated Silas in our living room."

"So, the only way for Silas to trade in his life for Bonnie's is if he's a witch, but the only way to become a witch is to have the cure."

Damon nods "Yep."

Someone knocks at the door. I look in the direction of the door, then at Damon "What?"

"Now, who could that be?" He smiles widely and puts his drink down. Damon opens the door.

Katherine says "What's so urgent? I'm on the run" She walks inside "Don't exactly have time for a pit stop" He sees Silas on the couch "Or maybe I do. Maybe I have all the time in the world. Katherine Pierce eludes death yet again-- ha, ha! -- and you two finally did something right for once. How does it feel?"

Damon says "Thrilling" He gives her a look.

Katherine says "Damon, no."

Damon super-speeds and grabs Katherine by the shoulders "He needs the cure to become a witch" Damon bites her neck.

I widen my eyes watching "You know Calista would kill me for that"

Katherine says "Agh! No!" He lets go "No. No. No, Damon. No, no, please! He need all of my blood. It'll kill me, Damon. Damon, please, I don't want to die. I don't want to die, Damon. I don't want to die. Please."

Damon pauses and seems unsure of what to do "Goodbye, Katherine." Damon grabs Katherine by the hair and pushes her severed neck into Silas' mouth.

Katherine looks as if she is getting weak, though she keeps struggling.

Silas doesn't look desiccated anymore and Katherine falls on the floor.

I and Damon hear a heartbeat.

Damon to me "Do you hear that?"

I groan "You've got to be kidding me."

Damon says "Takes a licking, keeps on ticking."

Katherine opens her eyes and starts breathing again. She looks at Damon and me "Am I in hell?"

I head to chock her "And I'm the angel of death, Katerina"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.7K 46
-Book 1- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. --------------------------------------------------------- Phoebe Salvatore had learned to...
319K 7K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
190K 5K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
41.3K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...