Don't Touch Her

By RosePetals017

"What did he - Where did he touch you?" His voice had hardened, mad. I swallowed and looked down. "You son of... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Ending Notes

Chapter Forty-Four

4.1K 105 8
By RosePetals017

Dominic followed me around the store, briefly wandering off and looking at things himself. The excursions never lasted long.

I had glanced up to find an astonishingly beautiful but inexpensive book about Abraham Lincoln. I wanted to look at it but couldn't reach it.

"Can I get that for you-" I had turned to see a taller man coming my way, but then he had suddenly backed off. I furrowed my brows, confused, until I had felt something press against my back.

I looked up and found Dominic there, his jaw tight as he stared at the other man.
"What did you want?" He said, his eyes on him until the man was completely gone from sight.

"Uh.. that one there," I pointed.
He grabbed it, and before handing it to me, he studied it, reading the title.
"You like Lincoln?" He asked, his jaw not as tight as it was anymore.

"... I like history in general." I said, looking at the book and the pretty box it sat in.

"Really? All of it?"
I nodded, pulling myself away from him when I realized how close he was.
"And that's all you're getting? We've been here for thirty minutes, and you only just found one."

I looked at him sheepishly, "I'm sorry, we can leave." I went to lay the book back on the shelf, but he caught my arm.

"Don't apologize to me." He took the book from the shelf. "If you want this, I'll pay for it." He grabbed another, one about Theodore Roosevelt, "if you want this, I'll pay for it."

He leaned closer, "Spend a thousand dollars, Violet, I don't care."

I looked at him, and after a moment, I gently took both books from his hand. "Just these."

He straightened, the slightest of smiles on his lips as he glanced back. "You're cute, but you're stubborn."

He took both books and walked to the counter to pay, noting in my mind to reimburse him.

He took my wrist and led me out. The snow had let up slightly. "We're not done," he said and opened the car door for me.
"I'm going to spoil you rotten, Love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 131K 52
"Do I seem like an idiot to you princess?" he sassed taking another agonizingly slow step towards me. "N-no." I stuttered out a blabbering mess, unab...
1M 23K 50
•1• His tongue slips in and I get caught off guard. Woah buddy! I push back slightly and he let's go and looks into my eyes. "what?" he asks confu...
317K 7.4K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
377K 14.4K 38
Then a boy steps out from the crowd, standing between me and the office. He looks to be the same age as me and has startling golden hair hanging limp...