Salvatores [Damon Salvatore]

Oleh Lilithishere24

I don't know if this is right or not, it's been a terrible three years since I returned to Mystic Falls. I lo... Lebih Banyak

Salvatores
Cast
Chapter 1. I Know What You Did Last Summer
Chapter 2. True Lies
Chapter 3. Original Sin
Chapter 5. Monster's Ball
Chapter 6. Handle With Care
Chapter 7. Death And The Maiden
Chapter 8. Dead Man on Campus
Chapter 9. The Cell
Chapter 10. Fifty Shades Of Grayson
Chapter 11. 500 Years of Solitude
Chapter 12. The Devil Inside
Chapter 13. No Exit
Chapter 14. Gone Girl

Chapter 4. From Whom The Bell Tolls

55 9 0
Oleh Lilithishere24

In Salvatore Boarding House, I sit in the library, the laptop on my lap talking with Calista on a video call. The scene alternates between me at the Salvatore boarding house and Calista at the Mikaelson compound, in New Orleans "I can't believe it he says Vampire Amnesia 101."

Calista asks "What did he say exactly?"

"One text the same to me and Elena– "So far, so good." Which, in Damon speak..."

"Means that they probably devoured a troop of Girls Scouts by now."

"Cal!"

"I'm kidding...kind of. Although it's not uncommon for patients with retrograde amnesia or other traumatic brain injuries to turn volatile."

"Okay, Dr. Filo. Since when do you know so much about amnesia?"

"It's possible I studied up on Grey's Anatomy"

"The television show."

"I'm a pregnant witch who can't practice magic and her fiancé trying to damage his foster son's empire which was his own years ago so I have a lot of free time"

I laugh "Yeah, I can see that"

Klaus gets on the screen and gives her a bowl of snacks "Cas, here"

Calista kissing him "Just in time, you're the best"

I smile watching them.

Klaus says "Watching the show again"

I smirk "Hey, baby daddy"

Klaus looks at the screen "Eliana Gilbert and don't make me regret accepting you're the godmother"

"I told her both of you just die and don't worry, my godbaby will be safe with me and" give him an amused look "Damon"

Klaus gives Calista a look and she just smiles at him and he chuckles at her face he turns to me "Goodbye, Eliana" he hung up.

I laugh to myself "He loves me"

Elena walks in "You're talking to yourself"

"Nah, Klaus and Calista"

"Wanna chase Salvatore brothers"

I stand "Let's go"

《♡♡♡♡♡》

In Mystic Grill, The bell of the door rings. Damon and Stefan clink their glasses and as they are about to drink when Elena and I walk in.

Elena says "And there I thought catching up on nearly two centuries would be a drag."

Stefan with his magical way "Remind me of your name again."

Elena looks a little hurt "Elena."

Stefan says "Elena. Right."

I say "And I'm the older sister Eliana, buzzkill"

Stefan smiles "You named me that"

I say "Because you always ruined my moments with your brother"

Elena to Damon "You haven't told him about me?"

Damon says "Two hundred years is a long time."

The bell rings. Damon drinks.

Elena says "Right. Well..." Elena drinks.

《♡♡♡♡♡》

Elena, I and Damon are sitting alone at the same table as before. Elena says "So, Mr. "So Far, So Good," Mr. "I Can Handle My Brother," Mr. "I Know What I'm Doing.""

Damon says "Hey. I never said I know what I'm doing."

I say "Hmm" Elena grabs her phone and dials "Who are you calling?"

Elena says "Bonnie. A witch did this to him. Maybe a witch can undo it."

I say "She won't answer"

Damon says "I'm on top of it sister. I've called her about ten times. She hasn't called me back" He grabs the phone from Elena "Look. I say until she does, let's just let Stefan be Stefan, fun, carefree, drunk Stefan without a hundred years of vampire guilt on his shoulders."

Stefan is what appears to be flirting with the waitress from before.

Elena says "That guilt came from a blood addiction that might still be hard-wired in his brain."

Damon says "You take one philosophy class, now you're the queen of nature versus nurture?"

We look where Stefan was and he's gone. So is the waitress.

Elena wonders "Hey. Where'd he go?"

I say "Maybe having sex" Elena hits me with her elbow in my stomach "ouch"

We look around but don't see them.

Damon says "You don't see that cute, little waitress anywhere, do you?"

I shake my head "Nope"

In the backroom, the waitress places two bottles of ketchup on a table. She has some ketchup on her hand, which she wipes on her apron.

She goes to a little sink and washes her hands. She notices Stefan standing behind her.]?

Stefan says "Don't scream" compelling "Don't move. I don't want to hurt you. You seem really nice. It's not like I want to rip your head off, but I keep being told that if I have one taste I won't be able to stop...and although the thought of killing you scares the hell out of me, this feeling of hunger that I have inside of me is just so much more powerful."

Stefan vamps out and is about to bite her when Damon super-speeds and pulls him away by grabbing him by the neck and pushing him against metal shelves.

Damon says "Today, I'm the safe brother."

《♡♡♡♡♡》

In Mystic Falls Cemetery, People drink at the sound of a bell ringing. Damon, Stefan, I and Elena are walking through the cemetery and Stefan notices a tombstone with the name Honoria Fell "What kind of name is "Honoria Fell"?"

Damon says "Shh. You're kind of the one that killed her."

Stefan says "Oh."

Stefan, Damon, I and Elena enter the Salvatore mausoleum.

Damon says "Hindsight being 20/20, way too much temptation at the bar, so if this Ripper gene is biological, then we need to minimize human contact until we get your brain all witchy-wooed back to normal, so here it is."

Stefan says "So, this is the family crypt, huh?"

Damon nods "Mmhmm."

Stefan says "Anybody here I didn't kill?"

Damon says "Well, we've covered our father, who art in hell" He rings a bell "Uncle Zach, my bad" Rings the bell "On the bright side, our mother died of consumption" Rings the bell.

Stefan says "Oh, good."

I say "You killed me once"

Stefan says "You're alive"

I say "Long story"

Elena says "Don't confuse him more"

Damon's phone vibrates "Ooh." He sees a text from Jeremy that reads: "I need to talk to you ALONE. Damon to us "I got to go see a man about a witch. Party on without me. Brother—for you" He puts a bottle of liquor down "And this is for you."

Hands me the bell, who was lighting up some candles with Elena "I love an idiot" We kiss and he leaves "I will check on my ex-fiancé and my son" smile "Excuse me" hands Elena the ring playfully "Family legacy" I walk off.

Narrator POV

"Well, I, uh, I certainly hope your family history was happier than mine."

"Well, let's see. In the last three years, I lost my adoptive parents, my birth parents, my nephew, my aunt, our guardian Alaric and my brother and sister Jessica and Jeremy died, although they came back to life, so there's that."

"Wait. Jeremy and Jessica that live in our house?"

"Yeah. After Eliana had a breakdown and burned our house to the ground."

Stefan smiles "Hmm."

Elena chuckles "What?"

"How do I not remember you? I mean, you're smart, you're pretty, you're funny. Obviously, you're the strongest woman in the world if you managed to figure out a way to get through all that."

They smile "I surround myself with amazing people who help me through it. Like you. You're one of those people."

"So, bonded by death? Please don't tell me that we met in a cemetery" Elena gasp-chuckles "Really? We met in a cemetery?"

"Well, no. Officially, we met somewhere else first, but, um, you want to see?"

"Yeah, sure."

Eliana POV

I see Elena and Stefan walking outside as I sit on Mason and Tyler's grave talking with Tyler and Carol Lockwood on video call "When you back guys, I talked with some people and it's okay to be mayor again"

Carol on the phone "I liked it here, Eliana"

"But I miss Rambo"

Tyler shows on the screen "Rambo so busy"

"So busy Rambo, drop your mother here and get your ass to college, I am your professor do lose a year of your life"

"Let me see and I will tell you before I arrive"

I smile "Great"

《♡♡♡♡♡》

Narrator POV

In Mystic Falls High School, Stefan is walking down an empty hall. Elena comes out of the men's bathroom and bumps into him. They smile "Anything?"

"No. Sorry."

"Actually, I think you were coming from that direction" she points behind her "Because I remember looking that way, so maybe if we switch..."

"Sure."

They try to switch directions but both times both step on the same spot, blocking each other.

Elena takes Stefan by the shoulders and switch around. She lets go of Stefan's shoulders when she realizes she's touching him—it might have brought some memories "This is where we collided. Let's try again. Shall we?" Elena starts walking towards the bathroom

Stefan stops her by grabbing her arm "Hey, Elena. As frustrating as it is for me not to have any memories, I really don't think that re-creating the time we met is magically gonna bring it all back."

 "Yeah, I know. Right. I'm sorry. I...It's just that seeing you like this is so...strange."

"I'm strange? You were the one coming out of the men's bathroom. Do I even want to know why?"

 "Let's just say I was having a pretty horrible first day."

Some football players come inside the school. One of them has a cut on his head and it's clearly bloody.

Elena reacts fast "I want to show you something. Come on."

"Yeah, sure."

"Come on."

《♡♡♡♡♡》

A few moments later they are standing outside of the school in front of the big Mystic Falls Timberwolves logo "Close your eyes."

"You close your eyes."

Elena smiling "Come on, Stefan. Trust me."

"All right" He closes his eyes.

Elena super-speeds away from him "All right. You can open them. The view's great! Come on up" She's standing on the school's roof.

"How the hell do I get up there?"

"Jump. Just push off with every ounce of strength that you have."

 "Okay." Stefan tries it and he makes it. He's now on the rooftop with Elena. He looks surprised but satisfied "All right. Well, I have to admit that was, uh—that was actually pretty amazing."

 "You're the one who whooshed me to the top of a Ferris wheel once before I was a vampire."

"Right. You mean, when we dated."

"I thought Damon hadn't gotten to that part."

"I may have amnesia, but I'm not an idiot. I'm a hundred and sixty-four-year-old vampire who went back to high school, so I'm guessing that had something to do with you?"

"Uh, yeah."

"And obviously we're not together anymore, so I have a feeling me ripping people's heads off might have been a little bit of a turn-off."

"Actually, no. You were the most compassionate person I'd ever met. You hated the idea of hurting anyone. The guilt would overwhelm you. You were always in control."

"So, I bored you to death?"

Elena laughs "No. Stefan, it wasn't you. It was me. Becoming a vampire changed me."

"How'd you become a vampire?"

"Why don't I show you?" He nods "Meet me down there?"

"Okay."

Elena stands on the edge of the roof and falls back, free-falling. 

Stefan watches her and smiles.

《♡♡♡♡♡》

Eliana POV

I still sitting next to the grave "Well boys, my life interests, I'm two thousand years old and I'm missing you, I am older than Klaus"

"A loved father and perfect son always be in my heart"

I turn to the voice who reads what is on the gravestone

Ryan West smilling "Hey Eliana"

《♡♡♡♡♡》

Narrator POV

At Wickery Bridge, Stefan and Elena get out of the car and walk along the riverbank near the bridge.

Stefan wonders "How is it cosmically possible to get into two accidents on the same bridge?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was fate drawing me back, saying that I cheated death the first time."

"But if I was there both times, then why didn't I save you both times?"

"Because the second time you saved my best friend Matt because I asked you to."

"Ah. Got it. So, I'm an idiot."

"No. You were the perfect boyfriend. You valued what I wanted even if it wasn't what you agreed with."

They walk towards the bridge.

"Well, it's gonna take me a minute to wrap my head around that."

Elena sighs "Fair enough."

"It's working, you know?"

Elena looks surprised "You're remembering?"

"No. I mean, this, whatever we're doing, the distracting, the subliminating, whatever you wanna call it. The urge to feed has settled. I'm not, uh, hungry anymore."

"Good."

"Whatever monster I was capable of being, I could see why I was different around you."

"You were never a monster."

"Elena, I saw my reflection in the mirror today. I was scared of me."

"Well, you never scared me. The first time I saw you for what you were, I touched your face like this" she places both her hands on his face "and I told you not to hide." Elena starts to remove her hands from Stefan's face 

Stefan grabs her by the wrist "Don't." Stefan places her hand back on his face. He caresses her face and looks deeply into her eyes. Stefan pulls her gently towards him and he leans in for a kiss... they kiss softly.

Elena looks at him "But we break up"

"We could change it"

《♡♡♡♡♡》

Eliana POV

In the cemetery, I and Ryan walk together talking about our lives "So you were married"

I shake my head "Engaged but I'm sure they are together in a good place"

"I am sorry for your loss"

I nod smiling "Thank you"

Ryan watches around smiling "You are a strong person, Eliana and a wonderful Professor to be"

《♡♡♡♡♡》

In Salvatore Boarding House, I and Damon sitting together on the couch, I lay on his chest as he put his arms around me.

Stefan and Elena walk in together. Stefan vamp speed upstairs.

I ask "Something bad?"

Elena says "Crazy"

Stefan vamp speed down holding his diary. Damon and I share a look and he throws them in the fireplace, burning his diaries.

Damon stands "What you doing there, brother?"

Stefan says "Well, you know, just tying up a few odds and ends."

Elena and I share a look and she shrugs.

Damon wonders "You sure you want to do that?"

Stefan says "Well, I know what I don't want. I don't want to be the person in these journals anymore. I want to start fresh with Elena without all this guilt and pain, and I will be in my room." he walks upstairs.

Elena says "We need Bonnie. Why hasn't she called us back? It's so unlike her. He can't stay like this."

Damon says "Elena, Bonnie can't help us."

I ask "And Why is that Bonnie always here to save us"

Elena says "Did you talk to her? What did she say? There's got to be something that she can do. I mean, she'll figure it out. She always does."

Damon approaches Elena and places his hands on her shoulders. He takes a deep breath "Bonnie's dead, Elena."

Elena asks "What?!"

I say "You joking, don't you"

Damon says "She's dead. I'm sorry."

《♡♡♡♡♡》

Narrator POV

It's daytime, In the guest room, Elena sits on the floor and searches in her clothes trying to find a dress tears lock in her eyes. Elena without looking at him "Hey. How you feeling?"

"Hmm. I'm feeling better, What's wrong?"

"It's Bonnie. My best friend, our friend. She's dead."

Stefan stares for a moment "Uh...What—what happened?"

Elena looks at him "Please don't ask because then I'm going to have to try to come up with an answer, which means I'm gonna have to actually think about it, and then I'll start crying, and I'm afraid that I might not ever be able to stop."

Stefan nods "Hmm" he sits next to her on the floor "I'm sorry. I...I wish that I could remember her."

"I don't know. Part of me just wishes that I could trade places with you because without all the memories, maybe it wouldn't hurt so damn much."

Stefan puts his hand on her back rubs it to comfort her "It's okay.

Elena shakes her head "It's not...I can't. I can't keep doing this, Stefan. Bonnie's dead. She gave up her life so that I could have my sister and brother back, and I didn't even know about it. And I feel lonely, What I am going to do?"

"Me. You have me. Look. You were there for me last night. Sounds like you're always there for me" He places his hand on hers "So let me be there for you, okay?"

Elena cries "I can't believe this is happening" Stefan hugs her and she continues to cry "I can't believe she's gone"

Bonnie looks at Elena and Stefan through the window.

《♡♡♡♡♡》

Eliana POV

I'm in Damon's room going through some clothes. Damon walks in "Hey."

I still go through her clothes "I don't have any clothes. I have nothing to wear. I mean, I burned my house down with all of my funeral clothes in it. I'm supposed to be strong, I'm supposed to have learned how to handle this, but..." I start to cry "...I can't. I can't keep doing this, Damon" I take a deep breath "I'm supposed to be strong for Elena but I can't"

"I know." Damon hugs me 

I continue to cry "I'm so tired"

"I'm so sorry" He strokes my hair "I'm sorry."

《♡♡♡♡♡》

In the woods, Damon, I, Stefan, Elena, Jessica, Chris, Caroline and Matt, dressed in funeral attire, walk towards a stump of a tree, where Jeremy, wearing a black suit, places a picture frame on top.

Stefan stays away but behind Elena to make sure he is here for her.

Caroline approaches the stump and places black and red cheerleading pom poms on top.

Jessica sadly put on the stump the necklace Bonnie give to her.

Matt, who's wearing a bandage around his cut hand, then places his lifeguard whistle on the stump.

Elena scatters white feathers over the stump and all the other items, then she backs out crying and Caroline hugs her.

Damon places Bonnie's grimoire on the stump. I sadly put one of our notebooks of magic.

Bonnie appears behind Jeremy and talks to him "It's okay. They need this. I need this."

Jeremy grabs a bell that was sitting on the stump "We ring this bell in honor of Bonnie, in remembrance for her" He rings the bell and places it back on the stump "I'm not sure what else to say."

Bonnie says "Say that I'm not going anywhere, say that even though they couldn't see me I've been there the whole time."

Jeremy says "She says that she's not going anywhere, that she has been here all along. Bonnie has watched you have the summer of your life."

Bonnie walks through her friends, talking and Jeremy repeats her words to me "And I saw you happy, and I know you think now that you can't have a normal life..." to Elena "Another chance will bring us happiness"

Bonnie and Jeremy "that you have to be there for everyone, but you don't."

Bonnie to Elena "Everyone will find their way, so you are gonna repack your things, you're gonna go back to college, and you're gonna live it up" to Jessica "And you will live and not feel guilty because you are like my little sister I would do anything for you" to Matt "You didn't do anything wrong, Matt. You know I would have sent you three hundred e-mails back if I could. I miss you."

Bonnie and Jeremy to Caroline "Caroline..."

Bonnie says "I watched you decorate that dorm room like your life depended on it" They laugh "And I know that college isn't everything you expected and that you feel like something's missing, but...Tyler..."

Tyler appears behind everyone, walking and holding a single white rose. Caroline runs to hug him. Tyler places the rose among the other items. Tyler hugs me.

Bonnie to Jeremy "This is good. This is all I wanted. I'll be okay. We'll all be okay."

Bonnie and Jeremy hold hands. Damon holds me. Stefan holds Elena. Chris holds Jessica and Tyler holds Caroline.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

74.8K 1.7K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...
193K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
320K 7K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
267K 6K 29
Hi, I'm Harri Donavon, Matt's sister and Vicki's twin. Well, not identical twin. I mean I was the youngest out of the family but looked a lot like my...