Her Brother's Best Friend

By KaylitaYana

See what happens when older brother, Aaron, sends his troubled sixteen-year-old little sister, Anastasia, to... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Epilogue

11

7.6K 255 234
By KaylitaYana

When Anastasia and Michael finally arrive to their destination, he puts a blindfold on Anastasia then stepped out of the limousine first and helped her out.

"I swear Michael, if I fall—"

"You're not gonna fall, girl." He chuckled, grabbing her hand.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"Somewhere private." He answered then began to walk her down the path.

The sound of the ocean waves crashing onto the shore got Anastasia's attention.

"Michael, are we at the beach?" She asked.

"Enough question, Anastasia." He said and she rolled her eyes.

After some more walking, he stopped.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes." She said with excitement.

He removed the blindfold and she opened her eyes then gasped in awe.

She took a step closer."Oh my God."

Right now, they were standing at a private part of a beach. Under a nice big thatch umbrella, there was a round table with a white table cloth draped over it. On top of the table, there was two clear bowls filled with water, and small candles and red rose petals floating in it. Glasses, plates, napkins, and silverware plus a bucket filled with ice and a expensive champagne bottle. Around the thatch umbrella were red and white candles shaped out into a heart.

Michael grabs Anastasia's hand."Come on, baby girl."

He walked her over to the table and pulled out a chair. She thanked him then sat down.

"Michael, everything is so beautiful, I love it."

He smiled, taking his seat."I'm glad you do, baby. Champagne?"

She blushed."I'm not old enough."

"I'll let it slide for today." He winked at her then grabbed the champagne bottle.

After the waiters serve Anastasia and Michael and they eat, Michael stands up and walks over to her.

"I have something for you, baby." He said then dug in his pocket and took out a blue ring box.

Anastasia gasped, choking on air."Oh my God, Michael."

He smiled at her then opened the box."Chill Anastasia, it's a promise ring."

She breathed relieved."Oh." Then she gasped again, staring down at the beautiful expensive diamond ring that had 'My heart is yours forever' engraved in it. She felt her eyes begin to tear up with happiness and joy."It's beautiful Michael."

He took her hand and while sliding the ring on her finger, said."Anastasia, I promise to love you, hold you, care for you and adore you for all time." He kissed her hand."My heart is yours, baby, forever."

She smiled then pulled him into a kiss."I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." He pulled away and wiped away her tears.

She looked at her ring then looked back up at him."You spoil me, Michael."

He interlocked their fingers and smiled."A special girl like you deserves to be spoiled everyday." He kissed her lips and she smiled."You ready to go?"

She nodded then followed him to the limousine.

***

When they get back to Neverland, they say goodnight to Garland then go into the house, upstairs to Michael's room.

"Okay, these heels need to come off." Anastasia said then sat on Michael's bed.

"Let me do it for you, baby." He said then got on his knees and took off her heels.

She smiled down at him."You're such a gentlemen."

"In the streets." He stood up."But wait until we get in these sheets, baby." He said then tackled her on the bed.

She laughed then wrapped her hands around his neck and stared into his beautiful eyes.

He leaned down and kissed her softly then ran his hand up her smooth thigh that was sticking out of the slit of her skirt. After they slowly and seductively stripped each other, Michael reached over and had put on a condom. He positioned himself between her legs and kissed her again.

He pulls away and stares down into her eyes."Are you sure you want this?"

She smiles at his concern then nods her head."Yes, Michael, I want this."

"Tell me when to stop." He told her then slowly entered her, causing her to close her eyes and inhale sharply."You okay?"

She opens her eyes and nods."Yes, I'm fine."

He lightly smiled then leaned down and kissed her. He pushed more of himself in and she bit his lower lip softly. After waiting for her to get use to his size, he began to move in and out of her with a slow pace.

"Mm, Michael." She moaned.

"You feel so good, Anastasia." He groaned in her neck.

He interlocked their fingers and picked up his pace.

She tilted her head back and moaned much louder with her mouth slightly open and her eyes closed.

She was in ecstasy, I mean who wouldn't be?

"Ahh." She moaned as he nibbled on her neck.

Thrusting deeper, faster, and harder, Anastasia felt something build up in her.

She felt her muscles tighten and her uppers thighs begin to quiver.

Her breathing gets faster and more difficult and just as she was gonna tell Michael what she was feeling, she exploded, screaming his name.

Soon after he came, he kissed her lips softly then rolled off her and got out of bed and went into the bathroom to dispose his condom.

Still breathless, Anastasia was laying in bed with her head spinning and her body shaking uncontrollably.

Michael came out of the bathroom and climbed back in bed with her.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead. He wanted to go for some more rounds but he knew she was worn out.

He smiled accomplished then said."I love you, Anastasia."

"I love you more, Michael." She said then feel asleep in his arms.

***

The next day, Anastasia opened her eyes and found herself alone in Michael's bed. When she got out of bed she winced because she felt so sore.

Damn Michael worked me last night. She thought and couldn't help but smile.

She threw on one of his shirts and limped all the way next door to her room and brushed her teeth. As she was going down the stairs, with every step she took she would inhale sharply.

She goes into the kitchen and sees Michael in nothing but pajama pants.

She smiled."Good morning."

He turned around and smiled back."Good morning, baby girl, come sit. I made breakfast."

She limped over to a chair and Michael bit his tongue to keep from chuckling.

It didn't work because Anastasia asked him with an attitude."What are you chuckling at?"

He smirked."At you baby. Are you sore from last night?"

She blushed but then covered it with a glare."Fuck you, Michael."

"I mean if that's what you want, baby." He winked at her."Undress for me."

She crossed her arms and smirked at him."Make me."

He arched a brow at her then said."Okay."

She stood up from the table and giggled."No, Michael."

He chuckled, making his way over to her."You said make me."

She turned around and was gonna run when he picked her up and went into the living room then threw her on the couch.

She laughed as he climbed on top of her.

He kissed her lips and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He runs his hands over her inner thighs and she closed her eyes and softly exhaled.

He smirked then kissed her lips."Lets eat before the food gets cold. Then afterwards," He leaned down and whispered in her ear seductively."You're mine in the shower."

She bit her lower lip and smiled."Okay."

He stood up, pulling her along with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.5K 18
This book is a continuation of 'I married the' series In order to understand this book you need to READ I married the Asshole first because it'll get...
11.4K 443 25
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'. There will be three installments. In my version Christian Grey childho...
227 11 11
Azaria has transformed over the summer. She is no longer that shy and timid girl but is now confident in her identity. She is 18, and it is senior ye...
70K 1.6K 38
Stephanie is a 29 years old and lived in a very small house when she was little. She didn't have much growing up. Not much money, food, or friends. B...