I Wanna Be.

By TyFlawed

Omani just want wants to be loved in world that tells her women like her don't deserve it. This book have m... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
35

Part 30

1.5K 78 46
By TyFlawed

-Mani-

The loud sound of laughter woke me up. Lynn was watching videos on her phone in the bed next to mine. Good morning I said, sounding all drowsy. Good morning, you're finally up, huh? She pointed at the nightstand where my phone was and added, "Your phone has been blowing up all morning." Rome is probably pissed off with you. I yawned, extending my arms above my head. You asked me to stay with you to avoid Dre, and I know you would do it for me. Rome will have to understand. I got up and entered the bathroom. My stomach was grumbling, and I was ready to eat breakfast. While I was brushing my teeth, I dialed Rome's number.

Get cho ass back here now, he screamed through the phone, causing me to remove it from my ear. He didn't even give me the chance to say hello. You don't need to screa- his obnoxious ass hung up before I could finish. I rolled my eyes because he was doing too much. I tapped the phone emoji to look at the missed calls I had. B called me five times, which confused me because I had explicitly asked him not to contact me this week since I would be with Rome. When I called him back, I leaned back and gargled mouthwash while the phone rang. After the third ring, he said, "Hello." I spit the mouthwash out and rinsed it down the drain. Hey, I saw that you called.

"Yea, I miss you, Juicy. You make a nigga want to take that ride for you."

"Lawd, please don't I said while waiting for the running water to turn hot."

While he spoke, I worked the soap into the heated towel.

"You gone have to choose Mani," he said.

I was trying to figure out how to respond. "I'm married, B".

" I know, but how long do you expect me to share you with him?"

As soon as the hot, soapy towel landed on my face, I instantly woke up. Just give me some time to figure everything out.

"How much time, Mani, 'cause I can't wait forever."

Can we talk about this later? I need time to think. That's all I could say Since I didn't have an answer to his question.

We can talk about it later, but I'm calling when I want to so answer the phone. Fuck that nigga; you belong to me, iight.

" No iight," I replied. I don't need Rome finding out about this right now.

I don't give a fuck about what Rome finds out. You better answer when I call. "Imma chop it up with you later," he said. Then He hung up the phone. Lynn was grinning and shaking her head as I left the restroom. "You a bold bitch," she said. My thoughts disagreed, but I let out a slight giggle. The idea of what Rome might do if he found out terrified me. We gathered the few things we had since it was check-out time and headed back to their vacation home. When we pulled into the driveway, Dre and Rome was sitting on the porch waiting for us.

After parking the car, Rome walked inside. I could already tell he was pissed with me, but I couldn't leave my friend high and dry. I walked in, and Lynn followed closely behind me without acknowledging Dre. "You could have told me you were leaving," Rome said. "I called you multiple times, but you didn't pick up each time, so I assumed you were asleep." He gave me a frustrated-looking glare. "You're right; I should have woken you up," I muttered. I approached him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his head away from me, denying my morning kiss. I'm sorry, but my friend needed me. I'll let you know the next time. "Iight," he said. He blocked my mouth with his hand as I went to kiss him again. Uh uh uh, I don't know where yo mouth been at, that took me by surprise. We stood in an awkward silence for a moment before his laughing broke it. "I'm just fucking with you," he said. I took the deepest breath as I felt like my oxygen was getting caught in my throat. He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'm hungry, can you bring me to get some breakfast?" You could tell Rome was annoyed with the whole situation. "Yea, come on he said," walking to the door. Lynn got up and walked next to me. We walked out the door and all got in the car. While we were driving, Yung Bleu's "Don't Wanna Lose" played.

We arrived at the nearest place that sold breakfast in our area, and everybody got out. We went in and got seated. The waitress approached and handed out menus to everyone. She said, "Let me know when y'all are ready to order," and then left. Dre was seated on one side, alone, whereas me, Rome, and Lynn were sitting on the other. We were crowded together since Lynn didn't want to deal with Dre at all. I could tell Rome was about to say something, so I nudged him and moved closer to his ear. "Please don't ask her to move," I said. He rolled his eyes and remained silent. I was getting a weird feeling from Rome. He would frequently be caught with a vacant gaze when he was looking at me; it was extremely frightening at times.

The waitress returned, "Are y'all ready to place your orders?" Yes, I'm ready, Rome said. What would you like? I want the shrimp and grits with scrambled eggs and an order of hash browns. I started to order right after Rome. "Just give me the same exact order," I said. "We have something in common after all," Rome said, catching me off guard. Lynn's eyes were as wide as the light blue, patterned sky above us when I turned to face her.

Are yall on the same ticket or a separate one? Dre spoke up, "it's separate." She took a second ticket and began writing down the order. He ordered Scrambled eggs, sausage links, and two waffles. She turned to Lynn and said, "Okay, what would you like?" Dre didn't say anything, so I assumed he would pay for her, but she said I'm paying for myself. The waitress responded, turning to a brand-new ticket, "Okay, my fault." What would you like She asked? She ordered a bowl of grits, scrambled eggs, and two sausage patties.

I'm so sorry I forgot to get you guys drinks. She wrote down our drinks on the separate tickets and walked off. We have something in common after all was playing over and over in my head. Was he awake that day? Lynn and I were sitting next to one another and exchanging glances. I couldn't wait to get Lynn alone to talk about this. If he heard me, that would explain why he seemed so distant even though we were getting so close. My thoughts returned to when he asked me if I was keeping anything from him, and I foolishly lied to his face.

The waitress placed both Rome's and my plate on the table first. Then came Dre's, and then came Lynn's. Excuse me she spoke up, looking at Lynn. We all looked up and looked at her. Your food and drink have already been covered. She pointed to the table across the room. Where four males were seated. When Lynn turned to face the table, the guy motioned for her to come over by waving his hand. As Lynn stood to her feet, you could see steam coming from Dre ears. He grabbed her arm, and Rome grabbed his, shaking his head back and forth. You're right he said, letting Lynn's hand go. She walked over to their table, and they started talking. Shortly after she returned, she giggled and played with her phone nonstop. She was obviously attempting to get under his skin, and was succeeding.

"Mani, Later, let's go to the beach," Lynn suggested. Okay, we can go, but I agreed to go shopping in Rome first. We can go once we're finished. Rome interrupted me and said, "Nah, y'all can go shopping; I have business to attend to." I was keeping an eye on him to see whether he was upset with me. He didn't give off any bad energy, so I had to be overanalyzing. After we ate, Rome drove us home. When we arrived, Lynn and I jumped into her car and drove to the mall.

As soon as we entered, we noticed a store with beautiful swimwear on display. I came upon these stunning bathing suits, one of which was an orange two-piece bikini. The second bathing suit was a black one-piece with a netted cover-up skirt. In case the orange one was too revealing for me, I chose to buy both of them. Lynn reminded me of earlier while we were both checking out. "Girl, what's up with the remark Rome made?" Are you sure he was asleep that day? I have a good memory, and as soon as he stated that, my thoughts immediately went back to that day. Has he been acting strangely? Did he say anything to you? she enquired. I thought about everything since that day. The only thing that concerns me about him is that he has been gazing at me recently, and I don't mean in a flattering way. He also asked me lately whether I had been keeping anything from him, but I was the reason we even had that conversation. I rubbed my head and tried to think of an answer. "Be careful," Mani she said. Her tone conveyed the severity she felt. I laughed it off, girl if Rome knew, he would have acted a damn fool. "Okay, just make sure you're careful," she expressed. Okay, I will I agreed.

-Rome-

Finally, my business call was ended. Lil' Preach was taking care of all I needed. This vacation really came at the perfect time. I'm putting a lot of shit in place. I have cameras being installed around my home and even put a tracker on her car. I'll be the first to know what she does. There was a knock at my door. I opened it, and it was Dre. What, bruh, walking around here like you lost something? Come to the beach with me, he said. Nigga, your ass is only trying to go to the beach since Lynn is going there. He didn't even reply. He spoke up, "Well, Mani's gonna be there as well," to which I answered, "What about her." So you gone stay cooped up in this bitch all day 'cause I'm going to the beach, he asked. I thought for a second, then replied. Nah, let's go.

Dre kept talking about Lynn as I was driving. He was stalking her I.G., pussy whipped ass nigga. "Bruh, look at what Mani is wearing," he said. He showed me a picture of Mani in an orange two-piece bikini from thirty minutes ago. I grabbed the phone to get a better look, and she looked good as fuck I must admit. (Yall acting really ungrateful, we sparing you hoes, we been could've fucked y'all niggas) was the caption Lynn hoe ass chose. "Damn, pay attention to the road," Dre said. I looked up, and the car was damn near in the other lane. I handed him his phone back and said, "Here, scary ass.".

Niggas all in the comments section asking for Mani I.G., he said. I don't give a fuck, I told him. Deep down, I did, though. She had a new attitude that bothered me, as did the attention she was receiving. I low-key couldn't deal with it. I wanted the old Mani back. The one that hung to my every word. The Mani that didn't see no other man but me. Maybe I did take her for granted, but even if it wasn't me, she could do way better than B.

Call Mani and see where they at Dre said as we were pulling into the parking lot connected to the beach. Nigga call Lynn and see I spat. He asked what's going on with you and Mani because you give off different energy than when she is around. "Nothing," I said. Well, why are you acting like you can't call her? You know damn well Lynn mean ass ain't about to pick up for me. I didn't want to go back and forth with him, so I gave in and called Mani. Before going to voicemail, the phone rang at least five times. I then tried to call her again, but she didn't answer. The beach was pretty big, so it would take a lil while for me to find her ass, but now I was on a mission. She is in her hoe phase right now, but if I find her and she in some nigga face, I don't know what I will do.

I eventually found her ass after about fifteen minutes of wandering on the beach. Her and Lynn was all some niggas faces. Then I realized they were the same lames from this morning. As I approached her from behind, the guy said, "Let me get your number." Nah, she's good, Lynn said, which pissed me off. I wanted to hear what Mani's answer was going to be. Oh, she got a man damn, I hope he is treating you right because I would, the lame said. The nigga smirked while looking at me, so I decided I wanted to be petty. I nibbled her neck and grasped her waist from behind. Ouch, Rome, that hurt, she said. You know me, I gotta mark my territory I said, looking that pussy dead in the eyes. I was mentally done with her, but unfortunately I was jealous-hearted.

She turned and looked at me, and damn, I was relucted to admit it, but she was bad. I wanted to let my "frustrations" out on her right here and now but couldn't. I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and said this mine slapping and making her shit jiggle. Ole boy must of finally got the drift since he walked off. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the spot where they sat their chairs. She laid down on her back after laying out her beach towel.

She asked, "Rome here, can you put sunscreen on me," which made me cut my eyes. Black people don't need that shit, I said. "Well, I think we do, so can you just put it on me," she replied. "Yeah, I guess," I muttered. I was careful to solely rub in the sunscreen with my left hand as I squeezed it all over her body. I rubbed it all over her back, down to her ass, and finally to her legs. I glanced around to ensure nobody focused on me and spread her legs apart. As I started to stroke her pussy through her swimming suit with my right hand, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. I reached behind her and slid my finger inside. Her grunts were extremely seductive. Deeper, she groaned. Mani was a major freak, which shocked me. Maybe it was because she was late bloomer, I don't know, but she was down for anything, and I sometimes found myself unable to keep up.

My finger was drenched; I wanted her to cum all over it. "Mani, Lynn yelled, "Fucking everything up." She yelled Mani again as we turned around and saw Dre dragging her off the beach by her hand. He must have snapped. Mani attempted to stand up, but I restrained her with my hand. Let them handle that. Rome, let me get u- I sped up, stroking her insides faster with my finger. "Rome, don't be like this," she moaned. Just lay back and enjoy.

Dre and Lynn were nowhere to be found after I was through with her. It was funny seeing my lil bro let Lynn have her way like that; couldn't be me. I'm ready to go home, she said. I pulled her up from the towel on the ground. Come on, lets go. I helped her retrieve everything. While walking behind her, I noticed her ass engulfing her bikini bottoms as she walked in front of me. Damn, I slapped her ass I couldn't help it. Then my thoughts went to the images that were ingrained there. A few of the pictures Preach sent me had B hugging her with two hands full of ass. I was pissed off once more and found myself mumbling the only two words that could have stopped me from exploding: Rome, Breathe.

When we returned to the house, Lynn was by herself. I assumed they still hadn't reconciled. She held her phone up to Mani to show a club flier and ask her to go with her. Lynn had me fucked up; she wasn't taking my wife, parting with her cause she was mad at Dre. It was bad enough that she turned Mani into a hoe like her. I wasn't going for it.

"Sleep it off, Lynn, 'cause Mani ain't going anywhere."

"Rome, y'all think y'all run women, and it's starting to irritate me. Mani can go if she wants."

Mani appeared uncertain of who to agree with, so I kept things straightforward. I don't think I run women, but if I say my wife is not going nowhere, she not going anywhere. You want to be a hoe, Lynn. Do it on your time, not hers. That must have touched a nerve.

Nigga I'm not no fucking hoe, she expressed.

Stop acting like one, then, I replied. Rome, stop, please Mani said, trying to push me upstairs. No, imma say what the fuck I want to say. Dre emerged from his room as things were popping off. He attempted to get Lynn to chill, but it fell on empty ears.

Shut the fuck up, Dre; he called me a hoe. I'm the hoe even though yo ass been cheating on me since the beginning, She questioned. I'm the hoe, but he moved a bitch in the same house with the woman he had a baby with, but I'm the hoe. Those walls are as thin as fuck Rome, so how many nights do you think the woman you are sitting here acting all in love with cried, when she heard you fucking another bitch just above her. I'm the hoe though, yea, okay she continued. Nigga keep screaming my wife, my wife. The same wife that you was watching Brittany torture for months. Picking and fucking with her for nothing. Why you weren't screaming my wife then when she needed yo ass.

I started moving in her direction, ready to bat the fuck out of her. Dre stood in front of her and said, "I know you're mad, bruh, but not her." Mani stood in front of Dre and said, "Everybody, please calm down." We're here to have fun, and I want to enjoy my time here. Mani, you don't need to go at this point; fuck it, and to be honest with you, you would be better off with B., Lynn said.

At least B aint try to protect the same bitch that burned my nephew. B a real man he is better than that. The smirk on her face sent me over the edge. I clicked out and tried pushing through Mani to get to Lynn. I mistakenly pushed too hard, and Mani fell to the ground. I grabbed Dre, trying to move him to the side. I was so close to Lynn. Rome, "Stop it!" Mani yelled. Before I even realized it, I had Mani hemmed up on the wall by the neck.

The slap she gave me across the face took my sights off Lynn, and now it was on her. Let her go, Lynn said while she was punching me on my back. "Rome, please," Mani said the hurt was visible behind her eyes. Even though I was furious, I didn't want to hurt her, so I let her go. I had to continue to struggle against my other self. The one that was slowly falling in love with her. Fuck I yelled, then stormed out the door. I needed to calm down before I did something I would regret.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 29K 60
๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ -๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š. ๐‘น...
67.9K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™
89.1K 2.6K 37
hurt people hurt people...
925K 30.7K 44
two sided POV read and learn๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€