𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃| 𝐂𝐡𝐮...

By stxrships101

❝𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼... More

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏-𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐- 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒- 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐯𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔- 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱...
A/N: Changing the name of my book
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎- 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐞!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐- 𝐇𝐢, 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑-𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒- 𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓- 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔- 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
Chapter 17- Sluts and Cigarette Butts
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖- 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎- 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏- 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
A/N
𝟐𝟐-𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐀 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞
Chapter 23- Much "I Do" About Nothing
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒-𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓-𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔- 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕-𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖-𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗- 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏- 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓-𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔- 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑- 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤

1K 22 4
By stxrships101

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞...𝐖𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧' 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝...𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 ~𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐍𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐌𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 not lost your edge." I smirked, turning my body to face the silver fox. His hands ran through locks of my curly, brunette hair. "Sweet Alexandra, you dazzle me." He smiled to me. "I try my best." I smiled to him, he ran his hands down to my face and cupped in. I leant in and passionately kissed the older man, his tongue slid in my mouth as he attempted to take control. "You're so beautiful." He murmured to me, pressing another kiss onto my lips. I smiled as I broke away and let him straddle me and pepper kisses along my neck. "Mmmm, I need to talk to you." I hummed, a gasp escaping my lips as he sucked on my sweet spot in my neck.

"What about my darling?" He asked me, looking down at me. "Georgina, will you take me to see her?" I wondered softly, I knew sooner or later he'd give in, I just had to work him a bit. "Absolutely not Alexandra, you were the one that told me she needed to go to that bootcamp in the first place." Mr Sparks refused, was it bad that I actually didn't know his first name? "No I know sir but I think it's really beneficial I see her, check she's okay. I miss her a lot." I gently said, hoping that my gentle tone could persuade him. Was I manipulating him? Yes.

"I'll do you one better, she can come home for a couple days. I'm sure her mother would like to see her." He smiled to me, I responded by smashing my lips against his. "Will you go get me a caramel frappe please?" I asked, with a bat of the eyelashes. "Of course my sweet." Mr Sparks agreed, pressing a kiss on my cheek. He got up from his bed, pulled his dressing gown over him and went to get me my drink. I grabbed my Blackberry from the bed side table and messaged Georgina:

Als: Got daddy on side, come 2 mine in 2-3hrs. Tell u the plan there, have some fun b4 u the fashion show xoxo

delivered

✯✯✯

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 flew by as quick as a flash, before I knew it I was smoking outside the venue. Well behind the back because I'd hate to upset mother's image. I didn't forgive her, but I pretended too because I needed the publicity. The only reason I called Georgina was because my scheme on Poppy Lifton didn't work as good as I planned. Somehow the drunken bitch didn't cause a single scandalous scene. I took a long drag of my cigarette as I allowed the cold air to surround me. "What are you doing out here? Mom needs you inside." Blair told me, standing next to me. I let out a loud huff as I exhaled. "Well mommy dearest can wait, where are we on this plan to fuck with the fashion show?" I bluntly asked.

"Do you have to be so blunt about things Alex?" B huffed, "Yes." I smiled back, flicking my ash onto the cold concrete. "It's really unladylike." She commented, I rolled my eyes. "Blair, as much as I love watching Audrey Hepburn with you I don't actually want to be her. Life isn't a movie! I'm sorry to be a total bitch okay? But, I'm sick of being taken for granted." I snapped slightly to my sister. Blair glanced over to me with a glower yet we both took a breath. I had to not take it all out on my twin. I stubbed out my cigarette and looked to B, "I'm sorry for snapping." I apologised gently. "We can sort the plan out inside. Just don't let mom get to you." B said sternly, walking back inside.

I took a deep breath before making my way back inside, I looked up to see the same two sophomores I spotted a week ago with Chuck. "I can't believe we're here!" Caitlin gushed as she sauntered in with her best friend. I looked over to them as they walked in, Kanis had a real designer bag on whilst Caitlin had a fake. I rolled my eyes at the pair as their loud mouths echoed the room, they were walking around in awe and finding their seats.

"Alexandra! What are you doing out here? You need to be back there right now!" Mom questioned, before stating sternly, I knew the nerves were getting the better of her. "Mom, just breathe, come on let's go. You can show me what you'd like me to wear." I gently said, she huffed out yet dragged me towards backstage. I shot a look to Blair, smirking to her as she went to speak to the volunteer. "Alright, mom, calm down. Why don't you go see Laurel? It's this garment over there right?" I asked her, pointing towards the outfit. "Well it says your name on it doesn't it?" She snarked back before sauntering towards Laurel.

I hated how mom was when she was overstressed, she often snaps at B and I unnecessarily. I walked over to Jenny who seemed to be fretting over her clipboard. "Alex, you need to get in your outfit." The blonde sternly told me. "How are you feeling about tonight?" I questioned the intern with as smirk, avoiding her instruction. A stupid little freshmen isn't bossing me about. "I'm sick of your mind games, Alex, can you just do what I ask please? I really don't wanna upset your mom." Jenny whined slightly to me. "Oh give it a rest Jenny, I'll get ready in a minute. I just wanted to tell you how proud I was of you, it takes great bravery to do what you're doing. Behind your dads back and all." I innocently stated, a small smile on my face.

"Is this about the seating chart?" She asked me with a sigh, I glanced over to Blair who was still talking to the volunteer. "No sweetie, it's all about the bigger picture. I mean I kinda admire you for doing what you've done...Especially looking this good." I flirted lightly, a small smile on my face. "Ugh, you're disgusting. Just stop playing mind games and stop saying stuff about my family." Jenny frowned at me, out of the corner of my eye I saw B give me a thumbs up. "Good luck Little J." I hummed to her, walking past her.

✯✯✯

"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚,where the hell are you? The fashion show starts in half an hour." I snarled down the phone, lighting another cigarette with my spare hand. I smoked a lot when I was nervous. "I'm just having some fun, relax jeez." She slurred to me, fuck, she was drunk. "I swear to God, if you don't start sobering up and getting your ass down here I'll end you in an instant. Do you understand me?" I seethed down the phone, taking a long drag of my cigarette a moment later. "Alright, alright, chill out. Hey Ally, you wanna come out with me later?" Georgina asked me, I let out a sigh as I flicked the ash onto the cold concrete. "We'll see how good our scheme goes first, then I'll see if I want to celebrate." I simply stated.

"What? Or you'll slob around in your silk pyjamas and watch Audrey Hepburn and cry at Funny Face, ugh." She snarked at me. "Just come to the Manhattan Center. If you impress me I'll eat you out." I bluntly told her, taking a final drag of my cigarette. "I've missed this Alexandra, the bitchier one. That's if I let you of course. I'm in charge here." Georgie said hanging up, "Fuck!" I cursed. I let out a sigh, ran a hand through my hair and went back inside, back stage of course. "That's sorted then, Serena will have to be the model instead of Alex. I mean, you do look beautiful in that dress." Laurel complimented, a smile on her face. "What!" I shrieked, horrified to say the least. "Where's Blair and where's my mother? They'll put this horrendous mistake right." I sternly said, yet I was starting to believe it wasn't a joke anymore because Serena was smirking at me.

"Eleanor!" Laurel shouted running off and dragging Serena with her. "Darling, what on Earth is bothering you now?" Mom asked me. I looked over to see Blair talking to Serena. "I think there must be some mistake, why is Serena in my dress?" I asked her sternly. "Well you didn't seem very interested, so I offered Serena your place." Mom replied as if she hadn't done anything wrong. "I was outside smoking so much because I was nervous, I wanted to make a good impression." I snapped back quietly. "Of course I was interested, fashion is my life mom. You're gonna give me back my spot right now." I sternly told her, folding my arms. "Darling, this is my show." She replied stepping closer to me.

"Alexandra, you need to learn that being a brat constantly doesn't get you anywhere. You are going to help with everything back stage, seen as the majority of the models have ran away, which I'm almost certain was down to you. You can deal with the quick changes or something." My mother snarled to me, running a hand through her hair. "I didn't do shit to the models, I've been out the majority of the night, remember?" I snarked to her. "Stop your whining, life isn't fair dear. You'll soon understand that this is the right decision."  My bitch of a mother smiled to me. "Fine mother, but as soon as this show is over I'm moving out." I hissed to her before walking off.

✯✯✯

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 long? The show is starting in twenty five minutes." I huffed to Georgina as she walked up to me, we were meeting behind the back of the building. "You asked me to sober up, so I did. You're lucky I'm even in the same room as you right now." Georgina snarked back, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. "Well darling you best be good or I'll send you straight back to bootcamp. Your father listens to me, especially after I put him in a good mood." I warned her lightly before kissing her cheek. Georgina shoved me off of her, "You're just lucky I'm doing this, you need me not the other way around." She snapped back. "Ugh, we haven't got time for this, come on." I groaned leading Georgina through to backstage. "Serena, I have something for you!" I called out to her as Blair reluctantly was helping Poppy Lifton.

"Fine, enlighten me." She huffed rolling her eyes, I glanced to Georgina who went to the restroom. In moments the blonde sauntered over towards me...In Jenny's dress. Oh sweet sister you are a genius. "What do you want?" Serena bluntly asked. "I just wanted to say how grateful I am for you taking my spot in the fashion show." I simply said to her. "Look Alex, your mother asked me to do it and you seemed unbothered so-" Serena went to excuse, I scoffed. "So you took it from me, like you take everything from Blair and I." I interrupted her with a scowl. "If anyone's doing the taking its you." She glared, through the reflection of the mirror I saw Georgina about to leave the bathroom. "Oh hush Serena, my surprise is coming." I shushed her as Georgina walked towards us.

"Oh my god S! It's so good to see you again." Georgina cheered, pressing a kiss onto Serena's cheek.

𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙎 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚...

 "G-Georgina..." Serena trailed off, pushing her off of her slightly. A scowl grew on Serena's face, "It only felt right to bring Georgie to such a wonderful show." I smirked to Serena. "We have a lot to discuss, don't we S?" Georgina smirked, I took as step closer to Serena and tapped her face gently. "I'll leave you two to catch up." I smirked to her before walking past her. "This game is so fun Serena, let's see how long you can keep on playing." I whispered to her before walking along. I looked up to see Blair scowling at me, fuck. 

✯✯✯

𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 show, my phone rang. I didn't care what the number was, I needed to answer it and escape my sisters disapproval and questioning. I shot a look to Blair and grabbed a cigarette from my pack, heading out the back once more. I put the cigarette between my lips and lit it up again, accepting the call in the process. "Hello, this is Alexandra Waldorf." I answered, taking a puff on my cigarette. "I need you." Chuck's voice gravelly stated down the voice, I could hear the desperation in his voice. "Chuck? Why are you calling me from another number?" I asked him softly, puffing on my cigarette. "I got into a situation, I'm at the police station. I need you to bail me out, I can't deal with my father." He admitted to me.

"Why me? You know I'm busy." I questioned him, a little irritation in my voice, I flicked the ash on the floor. "Alex, I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate." He sternly told me. "Oh, so if you wasn't you wouldn't need me?" I snapped lightly. "I don't mean it like that." Chuck said, lies. "Fine, I'll come but you owe me Bass." I agreed before hanging up. I felt my eyes gloss over, I was letting Chuck take over my life. Was that love? I stubbed my cigarette out and went back inside and put my coat on. I put my phone in my purse, "Where are you going?" Blair sternly wondered.

"I have to go do something." I told her. "Is it to do with Chuck?" She asked. "Not everything is to do with Chuck, Blair. I don't need to be here, mom doesn't want me. So I'm leaving." I declared, not giving her a chance to reply.

✯✯✯

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 isn't my stuff!" I overheard Chuck yell as I walked into the police station. "Hello Chuck." I greeted him, standing next to him. "What the hell?" He muttered under his breath, reading a piece of paper. "Thanks for bailing me out Alex. I'm grateful Alex. You look gorgeous Alex." I listed to Chuck, huffing. "Hello Alex, thank you Alex." Chuck huffed out to me, finally tearing his eyes away from the paper and glancing to me. He walked over to the bin and tossed the paper in there, "Hmm, you do look beautiful." He complimented before sighing. "What's wrong?" I finally asked Chuck, walking up to him. "Humphrey, come with me." Chuck instructed, grabbing my arm and leading me towards the cell Humphrey was in.

I let out a small snort, "Looking good Daniel." I teased. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "You were writing about me?" Chuck snarled, glaring at him. "How did you find out?" Dan wondered. He was writing about Chuck, that's what this was all about? "You watch your back. No one uses Chuck Bass. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope they make a Humphrey sandwich." Chuck snarled, going to walk away.

"That story I told you about my mother? I was lying. My mother died in a plane crash in Andes when I was six." He said before walking off. I walked up to the bars, "Are you gonna start too?" Dan wondered with a sigh. "You deserve every word you got then. Chuck might be an asshole but he doesn't open up easy, you used him and now he's hurting. I expected better for you, you ass." I sneered to Dan. "Alex, it wasn't like-" Dan tried to say. "It wasn't like what? I have to clean up this mess now and...You're gonna now hurt me too. Watch your back Dan, because if you're not careful it won't just be Serena and Chuck after you." I seethed. I then walked away and went back to Chuck. He had no emotion on his face, he looked down at me. 

Chuck wrapped his arms around me, I squeezed him tightly. "I'm not okay." He whispered in my ear, much to my surprise. "Do you want to come back to my place?" I wondered gently. "Please."

✯✯✯

𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 Nate, as much as I appreciated his offer Chuck needed me. We were laid on my bed, Chuck's head on my chest, my hands running through his hair. His eyes were closed but he was listening. I wasn't focused on anything else right now but him, us. "Does it bother you? What he wrote?" I asked him. "I opened up to him, it sucks." He confessed quietly into my chest. "Sucks? Chuck, you never say that. You must really be upset." I commented gently. "I'm not upset." Chuck refused. "Okay." I agreed slowly. "You're not alone Chuck, you know that." I told him, closing my eyes. I wanted to just enjoy the atmosphere and be present with Chuck in this moment.

"I've never needed anyone, you're different." He admitted softly, pressing a small kiss onto my chest. "Yeah? Why's that? Because we fuck so good?" I teased lightly, he let out a small chuckle under his breath. "You are the best Waldorf, I really do miss the way..." Chuck complimented before trailing off. "I miss you too. Why'd you have to leave?" I whispered out. "I wasn't ready, I can be ready." He mumbled to me as I continued to stroke his hair. "I love you Chuck." I confessed to him without thinking, my eyes shot open as I realised what I said.

Chuck didn't reply for a few minutes. "I like you." He whispered back, I felt my eyes get glossy as I felt idiotic. "But you don't love me?" I mumbled, I looked down at him and realised he was pretending to be asleep. I shut my eyes and turned my head away from him.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧 hour later to see Chuck wasn't next to me, why was I even surprised? However, there was a note next to me:

Kitten,

Thanks for the help but I can't be what you want me to be. I think you're kidding yourself if you believe we could ever be a proper thing. I'm not your boyfriend; you're not my girlfriend. Come round soon? Could do with a fuck if you want one.

C x

I tore the letter to shreds and allowed myself to cry, I allowed myself to feel that pain instead of shutting it off. I pulled out my cell phone and dialled Brian's number, "Privet darling." He said down the phone in his usual cheery tone. "Brian, are you home?" I asked him with a sniffle. "What's happened? I'm coming over." Brian sternly yet softly asked. "Chuck's an ass. I told him I loved him and he just said he liked me and...Please could you be quick? It's either us hanging out or me being a mess." I sniffled. "Of course." He agreed hanging up. Tears flooded down my face, Blair didn't knock, she just knew and sat next to me hugging me. 

"It's okay Alex." She promised me. "I'm going to ruin him, Chuck Bass is dead." I scowled...

~~~

A/N: Hi lovely readers! Now, I know this wasn't the exact fashion show episode yet I wanted to put my own twist onto it because sometimes I feel like I get carried away staying glued to the episodes etc- so please, lmk what you thought of this one! Did you guys feel sorry for Alex after she accidentally confessed her love for Chuck? Updates will be a lot slower now because I started college but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know there isn't as much Chalex atm but I hope you're enjoying seeing more of Alex away from Chuck too xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 401 39
Hello upper east siders, I'm back and here to cover the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. Only this time it won't be S and B's drama anymore. Oh...
24.1K 370 18
Kourtnie Bass is the child of legacy Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass. She has everything a giant trust fund, a business to inherit, and everyone loves o...
66.5K 1K 63
"𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛." "𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚐, 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙...
445K 5.6K 47
Mikayla Ross moved to Upper East Side from England with her brother Matt. Because she's wanted to go to Yale so she decided to go to the Constance. B...