𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of E.Ds/Fear Foods, Sexuality, Degrading, Praising, Mummy kink lol, Lime, Slut Shaming, Mentions of Sexual Assault and Rape, Homophobia.

This isn't proof read because Im ill lols!

  ❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

  ❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭..❞ 

Chuck's POV

𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 as Alex's soft snoring filled my ears, she was cute even though she snored. Last night, did I take advantage? I'm Chuck Bass, usually I don't care, why is this bothering me? "Mmm Chuck." Alex whispered out her hand tracing down my chest.  Was I wrong to force her to eat? Did I force her? "Hey kitten, are you okay?" I cooed slightly pressing a kiss on her forehead. Alex's eyes flickered open as she stirred, turning around to face me.

"What time is it?" She sleepily wondered rubbing her eyes, I glanced at her for a few seconds, not speaking a word. I took in her features, her beautiful brown eyes I could swim in, the way her hair was naturally curly and they bounced when she walked, her chuckle that light up a room. "What? Is there something on my face?" Alex questioned as I let out a small hum of delight. "Nothing but the soft glow of the morning." I husked slightly letting my thumb run across her cheek.

"What a line." She scoffed rolling herself on top of me. "No line at all kitten, the morning always blesses your beautiful face." I flirted lightly looking up to the Waldorf girl. She lifted my chin up with her index finger forcing me to look into her eyes, "Do you wanna know something?" She teased with an evil smile on her face. "I want to know anything from you." I spoke to her, my voice filled with lust and seduction.

Alexandra leant over me, giving me a clear view of her breasts, and lowered her lips toward my ear. "I fucked Tony only a few hours before I fucked you." She husked in my ear causing me to let out a growl and yank onto her hair, causing her to let out a whimper. "Owww." She whined. "Why are you telling me this?" I sneered to her. "So you know how it feels." Alexandra bit back. "How what feels Alexandra?" I seethed.

"How it feels to be hurt by the person you like! How you make me feel half the time because you don't care." She bit back as I growled throwing her off of me, Alex landed hard the floor. "You asshat." Alex sneered clutching her head. "You really think it didn't hurt me when you flounced around with Nate? When I caught you flirting with that guy last night. Who even likes contact?" I snarled at her.

"Who knows, maybe I do! Maybe I like people who like different shit than you? Maybe I like other people than the "I'm Chuck Bass" guys. The douchebags, the asshats." Alex shouted stumbling up and getting in my face after I threw my pants on. "Maybe I'm sick of you coming and going like some neglectful parent. Tell me you actually care." I ordered pointing at her.