𝟐𝟐-𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐀 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞

Warnings: Mature Language, Drug Abuse, Anorexia, Crying, Sick, Manipulation, Violence, Scheming, Slut Shaming, Alcohol intake, Emotional Abuse, Cheating, Sex Tapes, Sexuality.

A/N: Sorry it's been so long, I hope you enjoy this chapter long chapter :)

❝𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

❝𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩.❞ 

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫'𝐬 voice muffled, I wasn't listening. I was zoned out as Serena had told her side of the story. "Alex." Nate's voice mumbled. "Alex!" Blair shouted as I snapped out of my thoughts. "What?" I wondered gently, snapping back into reality. "Where were you after..." Serena trailed off with a sniffle. I glanced up to Chuck, he made slight eye contact with me. He didn't know the ins and outs of what I had done, but I think he knew it was pretty scandalous. He smirked to me, it was like our secret code.

"You know how I get with Georgie, it wasn't my proudest moment. I was so ashamed that I ran off alone that night. I stayed at some cheap hotel, drank my sorrows away and then I went..." I trailed off. "For two weeks away to Paris." My sister said as I nodded. "What does she even want from either of you?" Nate pondered aloud. "She wants me to spiral again." I shrugged.

"Well, when she came back, I told her I'd moved on from that lifestyle that she was in, she didn't like that. So somehow, she became friends with Dan and Vanessa and called herself Sarah." Serena sadly explained, I didn't realise the extent of the situation. I felt guilt rush through my veins once more, I was a monster. "Why don't you just tell Dan about her?" Blair wondered softly. "Because she has that tape of me and she'll use it." Serena whimpered as my eyes widened. "She- She what?" I stammered. "But- that's practically a snuff film.. She..." I mumbled to myself.

Georgina recorded it, how could I possibly forget that she recorded everything? She recorded before Serena... "We need to find her." Chuck sternly said. "No!" I shouted as everyone turned to me. "I'll deal with it." I covered my tracks. "Please, promise me, all of you. You won't. If any of you do she'll show Dan." Serena whimpered looking at myself and Blair. I rubbed her back comfortingly as I felt she was beginning to tear up once more, I knew it was partly my fault- part of me cared; part of me didn't.

"If he ever speaks to me again." She croaked out before crying into her hands, I moved my hand from her back. "Please excuse me." I gulped walking out of the room towards the bathroom, I gripped onto the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my phone from my pocket:

To Whoregina: Wheres the USB?

✯✯✯

𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 the door interrupted me from my silent breakdown, "Hey, Al, it's me." Nate spoke gently. "Can I come in? Or can we talk?" He wondered as I sniffled and opened the door. "Yeah, of course." I agreed ushering him in before closing the door behind us. "Why have you been crying?" Nate asked softly as I sighed, "Nate, you should be mad with me. You shouldn't be asking me this, why don't you just be cruel to me?" I demanded sadly, I wiped my eyes as he let out a sigh. "I'm not going to stoop down to that level. Did you hurt me, yes. But I'm hanging out with Vanessa now, I think maybe we need to talk and I dunno clear the air." Nate shrugged.