𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏- 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐚𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Warnings: Mature Language, Underaged Drinking, Slut Shaming, Drug Misuse, Crying, Mommy Issues, Mentions of Addiction/Rehab, Drug Addiction, Sexualising, Older MenxYoung Woman.

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭...𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭~𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧

"𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 in one!" Various people chanted to me as I stood on the table. I downed the large concoction in one, making all the people around me cheer. This is what it had come to, a nightclub in Brooklyn. I hopped off the table, "Hey, Alex." A low voice said from behind me, I giggled and turned around to see Nicky, one of the regulars. "Hey Nicky, have you been a good boy?" I teased him, my speech slurred slightly as the alcohol hit me. Nicky simply smiled and grabbed my hand, discreetly slipping the bag of coke into it. "Always." He teased as I took it and put it in my bra. I laughed and walked off to the ladies bathroom to snort the coke. 

After I made eyes with Serena at Constance, that stupid blonde bimbo has managed to exile me from two of my favourite clubs on the Upper East Side. Now I'm left with fucking Brooklyn, the Upper West Side and the random few on the Upper East. I snorted up the three lines within a few minutes, flushed the evidence down the toilet and went back out to the club. Moments later I found myself dancing between two older guys, one had their hands a bit too high- cupping my ass but I was too high to care.

"Excuse me, but she's with me." A dark voice said as I laughed, grinding up against the two men. "Yeah she sure looks like it." Adam laughed as I looked to see Chuck stood in front of us. He was managing to not get squashed despite being in the middle of the dance floor- ass. "Haven't you got havoc to cause somewhere?" I questioned him, still dancing. "Not without you." He seriously told me, I looked him in the eyes. That idiot needed me. "Get off me." I told the guys, yet they didn't listen- I'm too hot. Chuck rolled his eyes and pulled on my arm, physically dragging me away from them and the dance floor.

"Come on, I can't stand to be in this cesspit no longer." Chuck lowly said, dragging me outside. "Get off of me!" I snapped to him. "Alex, you know you want to come back with me. Let me take care of you." He husked to me, pulling me closer to him. I could smell his cologne, I missed it. I missed him. I felt the flash from a camera blind my eyes, I turned around to see two sophomore girls at Constance giggling together as they took the photo. They were hiding (badly) behind a small car.

One had luscious blonde hair, a pink head band, blue eyes with flecks of green in them- she was the mirror of my sister not in looks but in attitude, her name was Caitlin. She always had the most fashionable outfits and loved to act. Then there was her best friend who was attached to her hip- Kanis. She had silky brown hair, glimmering brown eyes and always looked admirable in whatever she wore. She was charming and often sported a smile, she mirrored Serena. They were like a mini S and B. "Oh my god K look! It's Chuck and Alex!" Caitlin gushed. "C, you need to shut up! We need to let Gossip Girl do the talking." Kanis reprimanded her friend who was rather gobby. "Don't you think Chuck's attractive?" The blonde blushed.