𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫

❝𝐀 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

❝𝐀 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.❞

Warnings: E.Ds in a lot of detail, mature language, mentions of sex.

~

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 awoke me from my slumber, it was apparently a sunny day as the sun escaped my blinds. I could hear the loud laughs booming from downstairs, "Mmm Dorota tell them to shut up." I groaned rolling slowly out of my bed. Last night had been a wild night, Chuck and Nate were preparing for the lost weekend and for some completely insane reason I decided to help them out.

I slowly walked to the mirror rubbing my eyes and tying my black slip up over myself and texted Natey.

Enjoy ur lost weekend bby, I love you Xx -A

There was no replied but I brushed it off running the brush through my curled hair, I needed to get thinner, I was sick of being fat. I decided I'd go on a run later, that'll help. I tied the robe loosely around me and walked down the stairs to see my sister, waiting there and seeing Serena and our mother talking. "What's going on?" I whispered to her. "I have no idea." She sighed.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙐𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙂𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙥 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙛'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 3-2 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝘿𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨𝙚𝙣, 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨...

"Hey! You're both up!" Serena smiled as Blair and I walked over to her, "Did we have plans?" Blair asked. "Darling, it's impolite to interrupt." Our mother lectured blowing us both a kiss. "I was just telling Serena that bendel's is interested in carrying my line," She informed us as both of us beamed. "Really? Oh that is fantastic! Why didn't you tell us?" I asked my mother.

"I came back from Paris early to work on my look book. And if they like what they see, it could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection." She explained as Blair faked a smile and ate a little of her pastry, "Because more people should be like you mother."

"Before you tuck into that, why not try the low fat yogurt, it may be more appealing. And Alexandra eat some more, you look like a pile of bones." Our mother harshly told us. "It's Alex and I don't care for stuffing my face to suit others." I retorted to her. "It's all about image dear, please just try my advice." She spoke. "Fine." I said with gritted teach before attacking a croissant.