Chapter 23- Much "I Do" About Nothing

Warnings: Mature Language, E.Ds Mentioned, Underaged Drinking, Scheming, Slut Shaming, Homophobia, Biphobia, Making Out, Sexual References, Crying, Anger, Anorexia, Hallucinations.

This chapter is long bc its the last ep of s1/ unedited work.

Also Merry Christmas everyone!!

 ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞..❞

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞 thinking I'd be the one doing the walk of shame." Georgina spoke up sassily whilst I was doing up the buckle of my high heels. "It's not the walk of shame my dear, it was me trying to let you rest. I hope I impressed you once again." I smirked to her, my former best friend walked towards me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Sweetie, you always do." She beamed. I chuckled to her, "What's so funny?" Georgina questioned with a quirked brow.

I pressed a lustful kiss against her lips, "How gullible you are." I smirked to her as her face fell, "Oh sweetie, you didn't think I'd fuck you with pure lust did you? Sure you made me cum but... I was using you." I smiled softly to her before stepping closer to her. "If you fuck with Serena once more, you'll wish you never abandoned your prince." I smirked to her before grabbing my bag and leaving.

✯✯✯

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 think you'd gotten lost." Chuck voiced sternly, he was sat on my couch in my bedroom. "Why are you in my room?" I questioned with a scrunched up nose, "I was admiring your decorum." He shrugged standing up and walking towards me, "What bullshit, where's the truth?" I rolled my eyes at him as I went to walk away from him, yet he grabbed my wrist and pulled my closer. "What were you doing with Georgina? I thought we were meant to be getting to her, exiling her and I hear you with some phony Russian accent going to hook up with her." Chuck ranted to me, "You are so immature." I snapped at him, freeing his hand from my gasp.

"Instead of making petty accusations you could actually sit your ass down and listen to what I was doing. But no, you're Chuck Bass and you're an entitled asshole. Why do you always have to try worm your way into my business?" I retorted to him, he sat back down on my couch, "Enlighten me then." He ordered with a smug smile, one I knew too well.  "I slept with Georgina so she thought I'd trust her and she told me a lot about her little friendship with Dan, he is our way in Chucky, she likes him and she wants to use him to get to Serena." I explained as Chuck let a small grin creep onto his face.

"I can't deny that thinking of you and Georgina does bring me some pleasure." Chuck smirked as I rolled my eyes, "I thought just as much." I sat next to Chuck and turned to him. "God, I wish I trusted you more." I mumbled to myself, "Why do you wish that?" He asked me, turning to face me. "Don't you think if we trusted one another a bit more we could be happier?" I wondered, meeting his gaze. "Where's this coming from?" Chuck asked me, his hand linking his mine.