𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞

Warnings: Mature Language, Drug Misuse, Drug Addiction, Alcohol Misuse, Crying, Slut Shaming, Anger Issues, Cocaine, Prejudice, Slurs, Threats, Effects of Drug Use, Mental Health Issues, Trauma.

I'm back besties <3

Unedited chapter x

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭..𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞..~𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄~𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧

𝐈 𝐬𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 couch, he had a nice apartment all things considering. "You have a nice place, by the way." I complimented as Brian smiled handing me a steaming cup of coca. I smiled and accepted the cup, "Mm thank you Bri." He'd even put whipped cream and marshmallows on, it was one of my comfort drinks. "No problem Als." He smiled back to me, sitting next to me on his couch. "Thank you for looking after my plants, Barbara gets mad if no one does." He smirked and I sniffled licking the cream and marshmallows. "It's no problem." I softly said enjoying my hot coca, I admired his apartment. It was cozy, it was his safe place. "I can't believe you're having a black coffee at this time." I teased softly, trying to make light of my own situation.

Brian shrugged, "I have a show later, I need it to function."  I sighed softly and placed my coca down on his coaster. "I'm sorry I called you without warning." I apologised gently. "Hey Als, I'd rather you be here than turn to drugs. I'm always here for you mama." Brian told me gently, as soon as he said that I felt myself break down. I started to cry and told him all that happened with Chuck, it spilled out of me. I told him all about our night, about him needing me, about our chats, about me saying I loved him. Brian rubbed my back and comforted me, "Shh it's okay Alex, you deserve someone so much better than him." He softly said to me, letting me cry into his chest. "Oh Bri, you don't know the real me...I do deserve it, Chuck's the only one who knows the real me." I sniffled to him. He sighed, "Maybe that's the problem.."

✯✯✯

[𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫]

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 elevator. I was sweating, I was swaying, I was out of it. I'd still not moved out yet seen as mom fucked off to Paris for three weeks, how nice for her. I started slurring my speech and giggling to myself as I made my way through the dark foyer, it was dimly lit. I stumbled to the stairs and tried to climb up them but everything started spinning, I fell up the stairs and started to cackle. "Alex! Oh Christ, what are you doing?" Blair hissed from the top of the stairs. I laughed, "Why are you whispering? No one else is here!" I shouted with a giggle, trying to get up. Blair huffed and  stood next to me, she grabbed my arm and helped me up. "Alex what are you doing?" My twin sighed heavily as she helped me upstairs and led me to my room. "Don't worry about it B." I assured my sister with a slur as she opened my bedroom door.